[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys! I just got enlisted into the Galactic Imperial Army,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 87

File: image.jpg (115KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1600x800px
Hey guys! I just got enlisted into the Galactic Imperial Army, anything I should know?
>>
Watch those wrist rockets!
>>
File: image.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216KB, 432x413px
>>30675170
>>
>>30675134
Avoid the Death Squadron postings, there's a reason for the pay bonus and high turnover.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 472x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 472x960px
>>30675170

That's what clones say m8, rebels don't have wrist rockets.

>tfw you will never gun down clankers with your trusty DC-15 with your brothers by your side
>>
>>30675218
Why even live?
>>
>>30675218
>you will never purge Jedi scum
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 591x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 591x505px
>>30675134
Yeah it is important to know that your Kike in Chief is Jew Jew Abrams and there will be a bunch of fags and trannies in the army with you. Good Luck.
>>
>>30675134
Practice your marksmanship. Excellent shooters gets promotions. I mean, look at the other guys. Seriously. Easiest promotion ever.
>>
>>30675250
So much this
>>
>>30675254
hey man chill it's just star wars lol
>>
>>30675134
Don't go lizard cavalry, sounds cool as hell until you're stuck on tattoine
>>
>>30675254
Hes not part of making any more of the starwars movies.
>>
If you signed up as a fighter pilot try to get assigned to the crew of a GAT12. They're classified as a heavy fighter but they're more like a small frigate. Much better than flying a TIE, AKA flying coffins.
>>
>>30675291
Patrolling the dune sea almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
>>
>>30675294
He is still Executive Kike on the film.
>>
File: Dewback_sandtrooper.png (2MB, 1088x816px) Image search: [Google]
Dewback_sandtrooper.png
2MB, 1088x816px
>>30675291
Dewback trooper here can confirm tatooine posting sucks

pic related is me on that dead rock
>>
>>30675343
The spice must flow, though.
>>
>>30675358
No TFA was the only film he was contracted to work on.
>>
>Serve in the navy after the dissolution of the republic
>Get posted on the star destroyer Imperator
>Good men out doing good things for the galactic good
>Bringing order and law to backwaters
>Scoff at the first report of rebels
>Imperator is posted to the outer rim for some fucking reason
>Captain gives some speech about tying up loose ends in the rim
>Miss out on the all the action in the core worlds
>Learn we lose the FUCKING DEATHSTAR to some desert world moisture farmer
>Imperator is STILL kept out in the rim
>Time passes and we lose a second fucking deathstar....
>Come to find out all my buds on the executor die and darth fucking vader turns on us

Sometimes I think I should have tried to go with the death trooper assignment I was offered. Least I could have made a name for myself.
>>
The empire shooting standards are plebeian tier. During the battle of Death Star one AARs report something around 10,000 shots fired with no hits on the insurgents.

Pitiful.
>>
>>30675447
At least you weren't stationed on Endor when DS2 went down. Those fucking Ewoks man, they came out of the trees, out of the fucking trees. I saw my best friend get crushed between two fucking logs, his head just popped like a ripe melon. I still have his blood on my armor. No matter how hard I scrub, it doesn't come off.
>>
>>30675431
He will be Executive Producer on the next film. Rain Johnson will be director.
>>
>>30675257
Sounds good, Recruiter said I could go to Endor or the Destroyer called the Vector, way out in who knows where
>>
>>30675134
Spray and pray doesn't work against jedis, or people who can stand still.
>>
>>30675291
>lizard cavalry
>>30675369
>dead rock
>>30675512
>ripe melon
holy fuck my sides this is why I love these threads
>>
Anyone have any ideas if the new E-11Bs are as good as the old ones? Thinking of buying one
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 862x1204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 862x1204px
Tie pilot here. Ladies love pilots however the training is fuckin hard
>>
>>30675134
Yup, i got some:
1- if you want to get into the "Combat Action Badge" club then pick an Outer Rim assignment, Core assignments are just desk jobs and R&D
2- try not to be stationed aboard an ISD. Ideally go for a Clone War leftover like an Acclamator or Venator or Victory. Every pirate in the galaxy shits his pants when an Imperial Mile pulls out of hyperspace. When an Acclamator or Arquitens does they THINK they have a chance and fight back.

3- what i said above doesnt apply to small ships like a Gozanti. The rebels eat those for breakfast.

4- rebels dont wear gas masks. Push for gas whenever you op allows.

5- if you insist on being aboard an ISD, push for Vaders fleet. At least interesting shit happens there.

6- the Imperial Intelligence boys and Imperial Securiy Bureau boys hate each other. One is smart, the other overzealous and sadistic. The II boys make bank after their tours, keep in contact with them.

7- if you think your CO is acting funny or seems drunk after a man waves his hand in front of his face, you ARE allowed to zip-tie him and temporarily relieve him of duty per Standing Order 66 Revised, subsection 9.

8- Recon is a great MOS if you want to make big booms. You are almost guranteed to call in orbital strikes if you see combat. Make sure your cardio is good though.

9- reactor MOS sucks dick since your shore leave is basically at the mercy of your CE, but it pays well and you can work at Sienar after.
>>
File: eKBLJLjdyRo.jpg (181KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
eKBLJLjdyRo.jpg
181KB, 1224x1632px
>>30675170
HAHAHAHA the fucking nostalgia
>>
>>30675716

Have fun fuckin dying ball jockey.

Least till we get the new TIE's in with built in shields and hyperdrives. Guess command got their shit together when they learned cannon fodder eh?

Heard Fleet is getting new Dessies too courtesy of new leadership and loyalists that hold some drive yards.
>>
File: Clone_Troopers_Phase_I.jpg (37KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
Clone_Troopers_Phase_I.jpg
37KB, 500x311px
>>30675218
>tfw you will never gun down clankers with your trusty DC-15 with your brothers by your side while wearing phase 1 armor

FTFY
>>
>>30675765
I'm an interceptor pilot only topped ranked ones can fly those
>>
>>30675765
>thinking anyone but those Onyx Squadron special snowflake faggots are getting Defenders
>>
File: Cloaking_armor_SWTCG_by_Kai_Lim.jpg (816KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cloaking_armor_SWTCG_by_Kai_Lim.jpg
816KB, 1600x1200px
>>30675512
You thought that was bad? Man I was a scout trooper in that shit you dont know scary till you see your buddy splat into a fucking tree on a jet bike
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 759x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 759x1024px
>>30675134
Join the engineer corps. I heard there some big assignment that is paying a lot.
>>
You're fucked if you get into a battle with rebels without any support. Now if you were Stormtrooper Corps...
>>
>>30675838
>implying you wont just fall into a reactor your first day

OP dont listen to this POG go scuba trooper
>>
>>30675808
>>30675804

Well boys I'll drink some engine room hooch in your honor huh? All I gotta say guys is the best thing that can happen is if you get over and permanently station boatside. Nothing makes you feel safer than shields, a competent captain, and weaponry that'd make a clone wars battlestation blush.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 368x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 368x480px
>>30675134
Imperial guard here. Good luck with your shitty cannon fodder rank OP, maybe you'll end up like me with a comfy gig guarding an all seeing Sith Lord who shoots fucking lighting out of his hands.
>>
When Wedge Antillies' x-wing is damaged, and Darth Vader says "let him go", you ALWAYS let him go. Dosnt matter if he is about to take out an imperial AT-AT, dosnt matter if he flies into the core of the second death star, ALWAYS LET HIM GO.
>>
File: Life in engineering.png (202KB, 513x365px) Image search: [Google]
Life in engineering.png
202KB, 513x365px
Engiqueer here, it's pretty easy but boring all I do is firing solutions all day and I got to see the weapon back at HQ fire ONCE.

They've got some shitty safety regulations, no guard rails, nice job if you can pass the test.

>>30675716
Fuck you every time I have to come down and tune your goddamned targeting computer because you fuck it up every single flight

>>30675369
Sucks, but I'd rather be outside doing comms than inside looking at a screen all day
>>
>>30675874
>wannabe edgy red statues who would probably get btfo by a fresh stormtrooper

When was the last time you had to fight red man?
>>
File: Review_ATST_stillB.jpg (21KB, 450x190px) Image search: [Google]
Review_ATST_stillB.jpg
21KB, 450x190px
If you ain't cav you ain't shit
>>
File: IT-O_negtd.jpg (501KB, 1050x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IT-O_negtd.jpg
501KB, 1050x1100px
The dental plan sounds like a good deal until this fucker floats in.
>No regard for pain
>Beeps at you the whole time

Avoid at all costs
>>
Fucking fell for the TIE Bomber hype.
I was going to join up as a TIE Fighter pilot, but the Recruiter talked me into going in as a Bomber pilot. They really must have needed to meet some quota. I was told it would be just as exciting, getting to support troops on the ground, making attack runs on Rebel ships... so far I've just been flying jamming missions or bombing Asteroid fields in case someone is actually stupid enough to hide in one.
>>
File: image.png (482KB, 723x999px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482KB, 723x999px
>>30675134
Only real men join the shadow troopers
>>
File: Gunner.jpg (216KB, 774x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Gunner.jpg
216KB, 774x1413px
DGG here,

Pros:

best fucking job get to blow those disgusting sub-human rebels into the void all day

Cons:
none unless you come into my firing line
>>
File: Death Trooper.jpg (58KB, 587x836px) Image search: [Google]
Death Trooper.jpg
58KB, 587x836px
>>30675950

Oh don't mind us just operating against rebel scum before you were a squiggly piece of DNA in your fathers balls.
>>
1. Nothing is more alluring than a Twi'lek dancer. Spend your credits elsewhere brother, you'll have less regret in the morning.

2. A lot of what the small-time bounty hunters and insurrectionists will not penetrate Stormtrooper armor. Shit like the E-5s and the DC-15s, left over shit from the Clone Wars. What the Rebels have, like the DH-17, A280C, and the DL-44 will go right through you. I've seen footage of our guys getting blown in half by a single A280C bolt.

4. Watch out for Alliance SpecForce. A280Cs are standard issue for them and they're much better trained and equipped than your average Rebel Scum. Not quite old ARC trooper tier, but they're about equal to our commandos, and that's without armor.
>>
File: MT-AT.jpg (185KB, 1390x700px) Image search: [Google]
MT-AT.jpg
185KB, 1390x700px
>not joining mountain transport core
>>
>>30675895
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Storm trooper core and I was hand selected by the emperor to guard him until my last breath. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on rebel scum across the galaxy, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top force piker in the entire Imperial guard. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of imperial spies across the Quadrant and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, youngling. I can stand silently anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Galactic Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the star system, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, youngling.
>>
File: Dlt20A.jpg (384KB, 1376x416px) Image search: [Google]
Dlt20A.jpg
384KB, 1376x416px
Why has the empire not accepted the DLT-20 as the superior weapon? I hope they get rid of the E-11 with these soon
>>
>>30675716
Fuck that, there's a reason they call you guys coffin jockeys
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 345x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 345x800px
Any jet troopers here thought enlisting in that
>>
>>30675895

Don't talk shit on the Guard, anon. They regularly do TDY in Stormtrooper Legions posed as regular grunts, just so they can stay frosty. If you've seen any kind of real combat, chances are there were some Guard there right in the worst of it.
>>
>>30676044
Politics man, blas tech would have moved production if they stopped using the E-11 so a bunch of senators who wanted to keep jobs where they were lobbied the fuck out of that POS.

Glad papa-palpatine shut that whole corrupt mess down.
>>
I recently heard talk of some kind of Imperial Bioweapons project on my Destroyer. Top secret apparently... Any of you guys got any clues?
>>
>>30676087
Fun until you take a blaster bolt to the pack and you go flying through the air. I hurt for months
>>
>>30676104
Dont worry about it senpai
>>
>>30676044
that poor sg 44
>>
Dont trust qt3.14 twileks.

>be me, stormtrooper corps (hoo ah)
>be stationed on Nar Shadaa to temporarily assist a Moff after a drug shootout that killed a few dozen
>hot, dark, humid, smells like a microwaved burrito sauteed in a piss and curry slurry
>cap'n fucking hates this place and Hutts, something about his cousin and slavery.

anyway, good part
>stop by bar with battle partner to question locals
>qt twilek walks up to me. Deployment 9/10 (7/10 actual)
>helmet off, hello lady, yes you do have blue tits
>sling rifle
>feel a light tug while poon fishing
>turn to see ugnaught running off with my fucking E11, didnt notice he undid the sling
>turn back, sucker punch by twilek as she pulls out vibroknife
>battle buddy trooper, realizing a lost rifle is worse than me getting stabbed, turns to ugnaught.
>pew pew motherfuckers
>bladescantpiercearmor.holo
>push her off
>pew pew bitch
>every thug and merc in the bar draws on the two of us
>we point back
>they yell in ching chang chong
>we yell in Emperors tongue
>bartender yells in Huttese
>wants to speak to Captain
>Captain reminds him over comms that we are Stormtroopers and he can go fuck himself

>tfw we do a no-knock thermal detonator-in-the-window raid on the Hutt's house anyway for wasting the Captains time.
>tfw captain hates hutts so much he doesnt want to waste time with investigations
>>
>tfw none of you remember the Republic
Feels fuckin' bad man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_zW_PgWeA&ab_channel=BOAVenator
>>
>>30675911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAKtZ_r0V6E
>>
>>30676140
>Rebel scum detected
>>
File: 1459911019729.jpg (7KB, 233x188px) Image search: [Google]
1459911019729.jpg
7KB, 233x188px
>>30675170
>>
>>30675369
Kill any savage Tusken raiders
>>
File: March_of_the_Tuskens.jpg (71KB, 722x473px) Image search: [Google]
March_of_the_Tuskens.jpg
71KB, 722x473px
>>30676233
Oh tons man the fuckers came out all the time to harass towns and we would chase them down and burn their villages. They always kept coming tho
>>
>>30676260
Is it true their women are hot AF under all the robes?
>>
>>30676204
>bootlicking cuck detected
You think you're all tough shit because you whack some lowlife spiceheads or shoot down the occasional pirate transport ship? I fought in the Clone Wars. I've seen hundreds of capital ships go head-to head from the cockpit of a 170. I've lived in a free society. The Republic wasn't perfect, sure; but it was a lot better than this New Order. I could tell you shit about your
Emperor that you frankly wouldn't believe but you'd just assume it was propaganda. And now I fought for freedom, and I'll take some of you buckheads with me to hell in the cockpit of my T-65.
>>
>>30676260
We should just call in a SDN and Base delta zero that whole shitheap.

Hics from there have been nothing but trouble for the galaxy for ages.
>>
File: Mauler-lancet-recg[1].jpg (48KB, 511x531px) Image search: [Google]
Mauler-lancet-recg[1].jpg
48KB, 511x531px
>>30675716
>however the training is fuckin hard
No shit, man. Wash out here. It fucking sucks. Imagine your flimsy ass fighter with no deflector shields, AND without the maneuverability of three dimensions.
>>
>>30676317
Why the fuck did we ever put that abomination into service?
>>
File: Kumumgah-DotJ1.jpg (66KB, 448x624px) Image search: [Google]
Kumumgah-DotJ1.jpg
66KB, 448x624px
>>30676271
Not really they look like pic related

>>30676284
I wish we could but the hutts have their fingers so deep in it that its saved the whole planet from destruction
>>
>>30676329
To many ties not enough things to use them.
>>
>>30676329
>Cheap to make
>Fast as fuck
>BRRRRTTTT
>>
File: image.png (885KB, 1065x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
885KB, 1065x731px
>>30675874
Go home Jedi wannabe. We were the first to guard him. Shock troopers are better in every way
>>
>>30676329

>Angry Imp forgetting his military is owned by corporations like Kuat.

Enjoy dying for your corporate (((masters))).
>>
>>30675494

Well no shit when you only have 2 ceptillion credits for a targeting relay development because you used 10 ceptillion credits to make some ridiculously expansive 4000 foot chamber to which you will only be throw into next to your "mighty throne", what do you think will happen?
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>30675343
>>30675387
KEK
>>
>>30676358
>an actual Shocktrooper posting
Shouldn't you be in retirement or something clone? I mean, I could get it if you were one of the few non-clones allowed into the GAR to test the waters of the GAR with non-clones. But to think that an actual clone would not only be alive but shitposting on the holonet is unthinkable.
>>
Hey can I have my freedom back? We blew up your Death Stars, we have a space WIZARD!
>>
>>30676385
>normaal people in the clone army
What? This is the first I've heard of it
>>
>>30675527
>Destroyer called the Vector, way out in who knows where

Fuck those chirping midget potato bears.

Out in the rim you get some good action against Jawa-tier mercs and rebels and a nice comfy ship to call home, and a new world of poon every other week.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
Fucking newfags, clone wars vet here, I was gunning down clankers on Geonosis while you were all in diapers. Marched on the Jedi Temple too, knew Vader back when he was a whiny bitch.

Me on the right.
>>
>>30675817
No joke, one of my buddies from basic was in the scout corps on Endor when death star 2 went down. Got thrown from his bike by Luke "Jedi are warriors of peace" Skywalker himself. His skeleton was shattered into more pieces than Alderaan, spent 3 months floating in a bacta tank. First thing he says to us when he's finally out is, "Ewok took my helmet!"
>>
How the fuck do I join the 501st? Is it still clones only? Those guys see some real action. I heard they were even at Hoth
>>
>>30676442
>vader's fist
Last I heard they took non clones and effectiveness dropped
>>
>>30676442
They have a terrible power trip I wouldnt go there
>Hurr Hurrr 501st vaders legion! We iz da besttttt!
>>
>>30676442

501st ain't for shinies kid, red blooded Mandelorian clones only.
>>
>>30676402
Yeah, they tried out using a few non-clones in the clone army. I heard it went really poorly, and most people that signed up for military service either did POG shit or fleet service. I have heard rumors about one that did go well but it's probably just Rebel propaganda. It sound too incredible to be real.
>>
>>30676369
>dune
>Star Wars thread

GTFO both of you
>>
>>30676136
>Dont trust qt3.14 twileks
>Dont trust strange qt3.14 twileks
FTFY fampai, anyway, they're fine as long they've been with you for a while; either they trust you or figure that life as your property is better than anything else their qualified to do. Now, before you say "well I can't afford one on a Stormtrooper's salary!" let me tell you now, that's bullshit; you can easily afford one as long as you're smart about it. Now, here's some things to look out for if you're planning to buy:

>Lost limbs/scars
You can bargain a trader down to nearly 70% off if the goods are damaged, just find one that you like the look of and keep pointing out how a "one-legged twi'lek isn't exactly dancer material" or something similar. Same with scars, keep pushing the fact that it "mars their beauty/hides" and emphasize the fact that you/anyone else could get a better deal elsewhere

>Poor families
Ryloth is a sand-encrusted shithole, take that from someone who was stationed there for 5 years, all of which was spent wanting to get out. Now, imagine that sentiment from someone who's been stuck there for 15-20 years or more. If you've got a guaranteed ticket off that rock then you'll be scalp-deep in colorful pussy; just talk to your garrison clerk and ask for the Deployment Souvenir Registration, Form-D (Living Organism), fill it out, then do the purchase with her parents/guardians signing off on it. End of deployment and you get to come home to an eager to please piece of head tail.

>Political/Community unrest
If you're a stormtrooper you're going to be either putting down rebellions, killing dissidents, or incarcerating whoever the Emperor says. That means a lot broken families/inconvenient heirs that need to disappear, which means that whoever has to clean up the mess is going to be looking for an out. That's where you come in, just suggest to the CO in charge that getting rid of some of these girls would be a win-win, morale for the boys, stability for the area.
>>
>>30676442
501st are the biggest fucking tools in corps. Used to be stromtroopers didn't speak about their experiences, now you can't go one Imperial minute without a new holodrama about "muh clone struggle."
>>
>>30676471
dont forget New Vegas ref.
>>
>>30676466
>one that worked
What?
>>
Stormtrooper basic is basically 501st selection.

Navy get out

Army get out
>>
>>30676442
You just need to be good at bitching and moaning about shit that every other stormtrooper legion does as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1073x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1073x1200px
Why did we get rid of our camo
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 292x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 292x519px
>>30676466

There was that one Jedi who hated clones and had his own militia, now those fuckers are Rebel spec ops.

Pic related.
>>
>>30676136
Good going destabilizing Imperial control, fuck face. The Hutts are the only way we have to keep shit out there under control.
>>
>>30676522

Because camo is for pussy BARC troopers that are too scared to show themselves to the clankers.
>>
>>30676522
Most non-imperial ship and structure interiors are white. They figured thats where stormtroopers will be fighting the most.

No fucking clue why scout troopers don't get camo though, probably some bureaucrats fault.
>>
>>30676522
Some bullshit about, "hiding is defeatism, white armor draws out Mandalorian fighting-spirit." In reality it probably just got too expensive to design and distribute new camo patterns for every theater, especially when 90% you're just going there to make sure the Empire's presence is known to the locals.
>>
>>30676522
Scout anon here its something to do with intimidation granted as a scout being seen isnt what you want
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
Any scout troopers on? Just got some R&R from scouting innajungle. I couldn't believe what happened on endor, I was supposed to be shipped out there attached to a bike squadron but we were push out. Fuck those teddies
>>
>>30676504
Poorfag no vidya edition here. Not much info about NV but the spice must flow is a dune plot point.
>>
>>30675817
Can't be worse than Imperial prison guard. I heard about some prison barge that broke down, and when they tried to get parts, everybody got sick. Fuck that
>>
>>30676571
>supposed to be shipped to Endor
You dodged a fucking blaster bolt with that one man
>>
>>30676542
No it wasn't him although that does sound familiar from something else. I think it was one that they had fighting with the clonetroopers as a test of some sorts for conscription of the populace. I think most of them died out in their first engagements but one or two survived the war. One supposedly works for the Rebellion, but let's be honest; these are the same guys that tell us our glorious Emperor was behind the Clone Wars themselves.
>>
>>30676427
How were you part of the 33rd AB and the 501st at the same time?
>>
>>30676555
Listen to the tough pog shiny lol
>>
>>30676571
>>30676587
Scout Anon here it was hell man
>>
>>30676585
That reminds me of the shit juggernaut crews had to go through back at the tail end of the clone wars. I think one crew literally waited half a year for a drive shaft.
>>
>>30676619
>missing out 1/6th of the war because you can't get one fucking part
WEW
>>
>>30676618
I know, I'm in in an AT-ST regiment and the training and new deployment rules that were amended after that fiasco were thicker than a Gamorrean's skull. "AT-STs will no longer be deployed on planets with an abundance of trees or other known obstacles such as rock-wielding primitives." we thought someone on Coruscant was screwing with us for a week after we got that message.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>30675134
If you don't want to die go riot troopers
>>
File: imperial_officers_rotj.jpg (496KB, 1671x800px) Image search: [Google]
imperial_officers_rotj.jpg
496KB, 1671x800px
Imperial Staff Officer here, was S35 for the COIN on a dump called Endor or some shit. The Empire did not come to Endor with the goal of colonization or conquest, but to create a base of operations for the construction and safeguarding of the Death Star II. While the subjugation of the local population was not an Imperial objective, after conflicts flared between Imperial survey teams and the Ewoks - which escalated over the years to include the theft of an Ewok artifact from Bright Tree Village - relations became hostile and Ewok bands began conducting insurgency operations.

The Imperial garrison consisted of Tempest Force, a legion-sized group of combat troops highly supplemented by Scout Trooper units and AT-STs to deal with the difficult terrain. Palpatine described them as his "best troops," though we should probably take that with a grain of salt - by this time the Emperor's elite front-line units like the 501st were severely depleted due to combat casualties, and Tempest Force's only notable action was during the subjugation of Kashyyyk twenty-three years before. In other words, they had a regimental history of suppressing nonhuman rebellions, but were at best extremely rusty and at worst largely consisted of garrison troops. In addition, the only ground transport was provided by a single AT-AT, which was not suited for the forested terrain. This lack of mobility crucially hampered the Imperial reaction speed once combat operations began.

The ewoks ambused Stromtrooper patrols. We retaliated through normal counterinsurgency strategy, by which I mean genocide. Troops raided local villages and enslaved the inhabitants to assist in construction projects and forest-clearing operations. The result was essentially a draw. The Ewoks couldn't marshal enough force to dislodge the invaders from their outposts, and the Imperials ceased expanding their hold on the territory, content to guard their shield generator and shuttle pad rather than project their power.
>>
Hey has anyone ever actually SEEN a hypermatter reactor tech? I mean i know they exist, they have to, but that entire group is more secretive than the blasted Witches of Dathomir.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>30675817
I was running some dark ops near on the other side of the planet. We got there too late. The picture is still in my head
>>
File: assault gunboat.jpg (267KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
assault gunboat.jpg
267KB, 1024x640px
Best fighter coming through.
>>
>>30676708
A transport ship is your best fighter? Sad!
>>
>>30676728
Rebel scum get out
>>
>>30676728
>Tfw rebel scum get to use the DLT-20 and you dont
>>
>>30676587
Fuck man I know, I was stationed all the way back in felucia trying to secure a body of a jedi master afterwards we were supposed to ship out to endor for recon and support but we were late.
>>
File: Tarkin.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin.png
1MB, 1200x800px
Does anyone else miss him? I mean i know Terror Doctrine was a bit of a blunder, but his presence was kinda... comforting, i suppose? He was like a rock, no matter how much shit the rebels pulled you always knew that the man at the top had seen stuff far worse back during the Clone Wars. I wish we still had some Moffs around from back then.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 333x151px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 333x151px
Everyone Stfu
acclamator class Quartermaster here
>be me
>deliver all you assholes to battle and back safely on a badass clone wars freight
>get zero respect from anyone in the godamn navy
>Tbh I think I'm going defect
>>
>>30676736
Salty about Black Dader or what's his face?
>>30676739
Mine is named Phil! Surrender and you can get one one we get the 2nd Protocol passed. The right to bear laser weapons!
>>30676757
Terror doctrine just pissed us off really
>>
>>30676692
Shhh it doesn't exist it's like a krayt dragon
>>
>>30676772
I respect you anon. Except when you fucks left us for dead on endor
>>
>>30676775
You belong in a Dioxis chamber.
Blast the Jedis
Space war NOW
>>
>>30676728
>A one man fighter thats about the size of a Ywing is now a Lambda shuttle.
Do you also believe every space dagger is Vaders flagship.
>>
>>30676728
>when the rebels huff too much tibanna gas
Not like you ever actually fire your blasters, too busy bombing billets.
>>
>>30676787
Shhhhh no tears only surrender now.
>>30676788
Do you believe that every X-Wing is a magic Farmboy?
>>
>>30676798
Alderaan
>>
>>30676798
Dont you have some hutts you owe money too?
>>
>>30675254
Just like real life.
>>
>>30676798
Why would I believe an Xwing is magic I have a hyperdrive and a shied to?
>>
>>30676708
I call shuttle pilots Mary.
>Mary had a little lambda
Plus I'm jealous as all fuck that they have armed space sex vans with Class 1 hyperdrives and I'm sitting here guarding some fucking ag installation on a farm world with bantha shit seeping into my armor for another year.
>>
>>30676669
Be a pog among pogs
>>
>>30676798
>surrender
Oh boy am I laughing, you farce of a "New Republic" won't last long. Just wait to see what happens when the Council of Moffs get tired of the Galactic Concordance bantha-fodder.
>>
>>30675254
> This goyim
I stand with Israel
#ImpsForZionism
>>
>>30676807
S-s-shut up shineyfaggot!
>>30676810
We did untill he died from erotic asphyxiation

>>30676820
I bet you fags will NEVER RETURN AFTER THE ASS WHOOPIN WE GAVE YOU!
>>
File: AYYY.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AYYY.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>30676820
What, you going you going to pull another superweapon out of your ass imp?
>>
>>30676816
Again its not a fucking lambda.
Take the shuttle your thinking of shrink it and give it Ywing+ levels of firepower.
>>
File: rebel tears.gif (144KB, 300x125px) Image search: [Google]
rebel tears.gif
144KB, 300x125px
>>30676833
>>
File: 1466683779731.jpg (87KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1466683779731.jpg
87KB, 1033x679px
>>30676772
>someone else plays alliance mod
>>
File: Flechette.jpg (81KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
Flechette.jpg
81KB, 639x424px
>>30676848
Yup
>>
>>30676851
What was that?
>>
File: Emblem_of_the_First_Order.svg.png (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
Emblem_of_the_First_Order.svg.png
26KB, 400x462px
Remember to vote FO in the upcoming elections if you don't want the rebels forcing you to take 5 million trandoshan "refugees" a year.
>>
>>30676850
Found the Mary.
>>
>>30676892
Yeah, nice bullshit edited footage there. We all know that Luke Skywalker assassinated Vader by playing off his emotions and then brutally beat an old, defenseless man to death. How do you Rebs sleep at night knowing the figurehead of your movement is murderer who abandoned you as soon as the war ended?
>>
If some fucker who likes like a hobo pulls out a lightsaber just lay face down on the ground.

The alternative is basically death or a severed limb.
>>
>>30676104
Prison barge?
>>
>>30675134
don't be infantry, you're just cannon fodder
don't get promoted too high, you're just getting choked the fuck out by a Darth fodder
>>
>>30676919
So if I yell just the bad leg while I shoot at him will I get finally get a replacement for this bad knee.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>>30676728
>>
>>30676961
>Vader
Dude he died on Death Star 2 back in 4 ABY. Don't tell me your one of "those" guys.
>>
>>30676996
>Darth Vader was the only Darth or force user

Don't tell me your one of "those" guys.
>>
>>30676932
Nah, heard one broke down near my destroyer though.. Probably nothing to worry about
>>
>>30677006
holy shit, you ACTUALLY believe in the whole "Sith" fairy tale? Tell me about your knock-off, Toydarian holocron collection oh wise Sith Lord.
>>
>>30677023
lel implying i'd buy that cheap Jawa junk
the Sith are real man, i've seen some shit on
>>
>>30675447
>darth fucking vader turns on us
pure rebel propaganda
>>
>>30677078
He didnt/did tho, he carried out what his master taught him; the apprentice can only become master by killing his master.

He turned on his master, but only because it was what he was supposed to do
>>
>>30676961
>getting choked the fuck out by a Darth fodder
You say that like getting choked by him wasn't the exact reason I joined up. But more to the point:

>Assblasted POG, stuck in some Outer Rim backwater pissed that he was too stupid to get promoted tries to tell others not to work hard and get better jobs
>Me, retired Imperial Navy Captain, just chillin' in my Coruscant apartment, snorting glitterstim off my Rathaki slave girl's dome

Remember kids, if you work hard and hit those targets, you too can one day own a literal rainbow of pussy. Join the Navy today!
>>
Anyone remember that time those Tie Defender pilots got their asses kicked during the coup by General Steele in his Avenger? The hyperwave channel would not shut up about it for months. Seeing those "X-wing Killers" get humbled by one man in a Bright was the greatest thing I ever witnessed.
>>
>>30677100
Men like you are the reason we lost 2 Death Stars
>>
>>30677108
How?
>>
>>30677100
>this nerf herder
Not saying don't move up, just saying watch yourself because if you end up somewhere reporting directly to a Darth your life expectancy goes way down
>>
File: SWEMP18-FC.jpg (279KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
SWEMP18-FC.jpg
279KB, 800x1130px
>>30675134
>Mfw everyone only talks about Endor
You guys will never understand the true horror we experienced in Maridun. We lost everything there. Fucking savage Amanin killed almost all of our men. They'd sneak up while we slept and slit our throats. Ewoks seem like childsplay compared to the Amanin
>>
>>30677153
True, but it was a risk I was hoping would come about. Anyway, you have to think positive; to be under Lord Vader's command means you're either in the top rungs of the Imperial Military or that you're on a mission so important the Emperor had his right hand supervise. It's an honor either way, and the path to it has so many places where you could leave and still benefit that it's worth it no matter what.
>>
The ISB reminds all citizen in this thread to be watchful of dissident propaganda, the empire had no problems pacifying the local population on Endor and it was only due to the underhanded traitors temporarly infiltrating our glorious forces they where able to achive a minor but in the grand scheme irrelevant victory.
The ISB also reminds all enlisted personell that fraternization with the local population is frowned upon. For more information or more detailed definition please contact your local ISB official
>>
>>30675134
To echo what >>30675740 said try to end up on an outer rim cruiser. Dreadnaughts are decent ships and so are Acclamators. I have a person undying hatred of Victory types but that's my experience on the Naval side of things.

>>30675527
Vector is a good ship as ISDs go. She is a middle production ship so all the tech of ISD 2s with the fight complement of a ISD 1.
>>
>>30677155
I still have nightmares man, where were you on that hellhole?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 460x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 460x649px
>>30677410
You don't know what hell is
>>
File: SWEMP17-FC.jpg (45KB, 339x472px) Image search: [Google]
SWEMP17-FC.jpg
45KB, 339x472px
>>30677410
Was with Lt Janek when shit went south. If it werent for him we all would have died after they took out our comms

>>30677490
At least you still had comms. Fucking feral Amanin took out a quarter of our fighting force only a day into the mission
>>
>>30677529
>hells bells man, it's been a long time, it's me! v2387510!

>>30677490
cry me a river
>>
>>30677490
oh shit, don't tell me you survived project blackwing.

I was posted to quarantine the area of infection when the outbreak began. High command almost resorted to sending in an entire fleet to glass Dandoran and all the planets nearby when it looked like we couldn't contain the pandemic
>>
>>30675861
Stormtroopers, aka "space muhreens".
They are pretty overrated senpai. Join the Imperial Army Armored Corps.
>>
>>30675218

At least you won't have to deal with the trauma of being discarded and replaced by a legion of morons who manage to undo everything you fought for by the time you're on your death bed from old age.
>>
>>30677587
Someone was a little too short to be a stormtrooper.
>>
>>30677587
t. assblasted century tank driver
>>
>>30677587
One of the emperors GLORIOUS ANGELS OF DEATH reporting in via warp link, you are are too small and not nearly shiny and skull covered to be confused for our likes
>>
Where are all the Navy people at?
>>
File: image.jpg (329KB, 625x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329KB, 625x693px
>>30677558
>cry me a river
Seeing your comrades turned into one of those things. You will wish you had tears
>>
>>30675985
necks are optional
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 842x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 842x725px
>>30677611
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
Anyone been in a space battle
>>
>>30676561
>hiding is defeatism, white armor draws out Mandalorian fighting-spirit
How far has Sheev disappeared up his own licked clean asshole to pull that one out?
>>
>tfw rejected from Imperial Navy
>tfw recruiter says I should try the Army

feelsbadman.jpg

I bet the Rebel scum wouldn't take me either.
>>
>>30677661
A few. Nothing like that picture though. Unless there are more Imperial ships out of frame or some escorts those two victories will win but its going to be Pyrrhic victory.
The Nebula-B and the corrvette are easy pickings but that's a shit ton of Rebel Snub fighters and victories don't have a great fighter compliment. Also judging by the wings those are victory 1s which means they lacking in ship to ship weaponry.
>>
File: AT-AT.png (509KB, 691x890px) Image search: [Google]
AT-AT.png
509KB, 691x890px
>>30677677
Imperial Army Armored Corps, m8. That's the place to be. Tfw when picking rebel scum off by the dozen under General Veers in pic related
>>
>>30677738
Until you trip over a flimsy wire
>>
>>30677738
Why the fuck did we ever go back to walkers? The bridge incidents during the Clone Wars were bad enough, now any rebel with a speeder and a fucking tow cable can cripple an armoured deployment. Being inside one of those things when it falls over is the worst. Everybody ends up in a giant pile of armour and broken bones at one end of the Walker.
>>
File: ataa_ren1.jpg (108KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
ataa_ren1.jpg
108KB, 600x331px
>>30677824
S-s-shut up, we now have these as support... lessons were learned
>>
>>30677155
>>30677490
What are these from?
>>
>>30677529
Met a guy at a cantina that served there and left part of his arm and about a half a liter of blood there.
Nice enough guy but wasn't much of a talker, tended to stare off into space.
>>
>>30677864
Laser cannons my dude. They can only fire in a straight line, so you are limited by the distance of the horizon and your line of sight. The AT-AT has a range of almost 19 km with pinpoint accuracy. This is decreased to about 5km range with a tank close to the ground.

You could also join a reservist unit on some backwater that still uses the AT-TE. They still use old fashioned projectile cannons so they have better range whilst close to the ground, but not much.
>>
>>30677345

>highly underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1397x2134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1397x2134px
>>30677871
>>
>tfw They rejected me in all armed branches due being deaf.

I'm thinking about joining Rebel and hope they won't reject me.

I just want to serve and want to feel to be useful.
>>
>>30676583
One of the lines NPC soldiers make in NV is “Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter”.
>>
>>30677966
You know you could help serve by giving me the names and holonet addresses of these rebel recruiters you're going to contact.
t. anon who is totally not an ISB agent
>>
>>30677918
I'd take projectile weapons and reservist service over another month in bacta because some dumb fuck space wizard starting chucking tow cables around. Thanks for the advice man
>>
File: mfw_.jpg (299KB, 687x625px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_.jpg
299KB, 687x625px
>>30678069
>some dumb fuck space wizard

is there a problem?
>>
>>30678046
How can i find you. I know where the rebels are at. It's all over here.

They thought i'm harmless and useless included the imperial armed service also due to being deaf.
>>
>>30675134
>Army
So what's it like being a joke?

Imperial Navy is where it's at.
>>
>>30676281
>raised from birth to be a soldier in a clone factory
>no education beyond that
>"the republic was a free society"
>"all of the representatives were elected, everyone chose to elect the jedi"
>"these are not the rigged ballots you're looking for"
Before the Imperial Space Satellite Outpost was blown up by you fucks, I sympathized with your plights. But now I know what you don't care about civilian casualties or freedom or anything besides lining your own pockets with tatooine dirty money for your jedi masters. The rumors about hypno-indoctrination have to be true, nobody could be stupid enough to think that the republic was a free or just nation for anybody but the higher ups. Senator Palpatine was elected fair and square, and his crackdown on corruption was the best thing that ever happened to the republic in a hundred years.
>>
>>30675134
> Imperial Army

Holy hell, they suckered you into enlisting as a groundpounder?
>>
AT-AT crewman here

can confirm its the comfiest way to remove rebel scum by the hundreds. Nothing quite like seeing a bunch of them basically vaporize after a cannon hit.

Anyone else ITT who was on Hoth?

fuck my life lads that was genuinely shitty experience. (the only real shitty one I had in my walker to be honest)

>Arrive on planet completely fine, unit forms up and begins moving towards that shitty base/powergenerator whateverthefuck we were ordered to whack

>See some wedge shaped orange/white airspeeder things fly towards us in formation
>lel are these retards for real they wanna take on the empire's finest some rigged civilian speeders
>see a few blow the fuck up
>this gon b easy boys
>few seconds later I'm whacking the scum of the galaxy and I hear one of the walker commanders in my platoon ask for help over the radio
>says he's being tied up by a speeder
>u fokin wot m8?
>turn to check out whats up with him and all I see is a speeder flying away and the walker eating shit a few seconds before blowing up.
>what the fuck man
>fast foward a few moments and I see some jackass climb out of a crashed speeder and pull a fucking lightsaber
>he climbs onto the belly of my best friend's walker
>fuck fuck fuck fuck I told the company commander that we should field mod our walkers with durasteel hatches but the faggot kept refusing talking some bullshit about regulations and budget
>seconds later all I see is the jackass running away and the walker's head assploding and falling over.

>mfw

Please someone confirm they happened to kill a lightsaber wielding thundercunt somewhere on Hoth.
The memory haunts me to this day.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 413x395px
>>30675740
>Standing Order 66 Revised, subsection 9
Fucking kek
>>
>>30675358
OH

MY

GAWD

A JEW IN CHARGE OF A MOVIE.

THIS IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN EVERYTHING OTHER MOVIE.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 1648x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1648x930px
>"I am Thess Ennett!"

I've been looking through historical holovids and heard the Emperor said these words to traitor Jedi. What could he possibly mean by this?
>>
>>30678459
Not much to say spent they whole time shitting myself in a trench while some walking tanks took shots at us.

Then evacuated before fighting.
>>
>>30675134
Death star was an inside job.
>>
File: 1467076183928.jpg (1MB, 2240x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1467076183928.jpg
1MB, 2240x1320px
>>30675134
Dont drink the water
>>
>>30675817
Could be worse man, went from Imperial Marines, through to Scout. Served two tours through the OR before II picked me and a few squadmates up for NavSpecWar selection.

Stormtroopers on steroids this bunch, but you get to learn the newest ways to kill the oldest enemies. Plus II's budget is far better than Scout Corp. You get to play with munitions from all over the Galaxy; Trando slug-guns, Verpine Shatter guns, bowcasters, flechette rifles. There's a whole armoury dedicated to the confiscations our II corvette has picked up through the years, we get to use them all.

One drawback is selection itself, 95% washout rate, those are the ones they can find to tall anyway. That's a story for another time though.
>>
File: targetingcomputer.png (317KB, 497x498px) Image search: [Google]
targetingcomputer.png
317KB, 497x498px
>>30676728
>>30676816

>not recognizing glorious XG-1 Star Wing
>thinking it's a Lambda-class shuttle
>confirmed noblasters
>>
>>30676848
The checks dont bounce, so why not
>>
>>30677490
Shit I was there man. They just ate. The screams man. The screams were the worst.
>>
>>30677661
I was a turbolaser gunner on an ISD heavy cannon. My day was:

>wake up at o god o'clock for PT
>check 3 miles of coolant lines
>at least i wasnt checking 10 miles of copper wire
>put in requests as necessary to flush thn line and get new hoses
>calibrate targeting computers at the beginning and end of every shift
>check tibanna gas levels
>fix something some retard does on the bridge that causes us to lock on to a random asteroid, or on at least one occasion Vader's personal shuttle (we all agreed never to tell him)
>get inspected by chief
>fap
>go to bed
>repeat

That said im the answer to everyones prayers. Being in Vaders fleet meant constant action. I think i participated in 10 BDZ ops in two years.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 600x399px
Snowtrooper here.

Anyone know any effective ways to combat the cold? I'm always deployed to these shitty-ass systems with the coldest planets. Last night, we engaged some rebel scum and my blaster was frozen so badly that it wouldn't fire.
Such is life for a snowtrooper, I guess.

>pic related, I'm the first one to the right of Lord Vader.
>>
>>30678459
I was on Hoth. CO made us stay put near the rear and make sure no rebels got through, but our position was overrun by fucking Bothans riding Tauntauns. I was one of the few to make it out alive.
>>
>>30679238
I heard many bothans died that day
>>
>>30678459
>Please someone confirm they happened to kill a lightsaber wielding thundercunt somewhere on Hoth.
Pish, the 'jedi' are a myth my friend, just something the Emperor and his lackies made up to try and keep us in line. People like you make me sick, believing the lies they tell you. Fucking statist bootlicker.
>>
>>30679200
Did you photoshop yourself in that picture soldier?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 640x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 640x274px
During a drill I was clearing rooms and I hit my head on a door and unit didn't stop laughing until they blew up with the Death Star. I miss them. Pic related that's me on the right
>>
>>30679273
Many kekkles were darthed, anon. Fucking furry aliens are the worst to shoot. The stink of burning fur-savages takes forever to get out of your filter. At least lizard species mostly taste like chicken when they get blaster-cooked.
Fuck, now I want to get some trandoshan tendies.
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 1102x967px
>>30679426
NO...!
BE QUIET.
>>
>>30675911
topkek
>>
>>30679401
Didn't say jedi, just some cunt with a lightsaber. Wouldn't be the first I've seen or heard of some rebel cunt getting his hands on one, though its pretty rare for someone to have one that still works.

You do realize there was a literal Jedi Council not what, 30 or so years ago?
>>
>>30676817

fuckin kek
>>
File: image.jpg (809KB, 2591x1935px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
809KB, 2591x1935px
>>30675343
Implying hunting Jawas and Tusken Raiders is a bad thing.
Oh wait I forgot we're doing that in the Middle East.
>>
File: TartanCruiser.jpg (64KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
TartanCruiser.jpg
64KB, 800x487px
>tfw you'll never steal one of these and roam the galaxy as a freelancer
>>
>>30675527
Not sure about Vector, heard they were working on some pretty squirrelly shit out there. Just a rumor mind you.
>>
>>30680327
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Jedi Order, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret missions on the Galactic Empire, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in telekinesis and I’m the top light sabre duelist in the entire Knighthood of Jedi. You are nothing to me but just another imperial. I will wipe you the fuck out with force push the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Bothan spies across the Galaxy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the force storm, maggot. The force storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mind. Not only am I extensively trained in duel wielding light sabres , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the First Order and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what dark retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit lightning all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
This thread has better in-universe dialogue than most of the movies...
>>
>>30680808
Where are my sides!!!
>>
File: x-wingnightmare.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
x-wingnightmare.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>30680670
>not picking the superior fighter cucker
>>
File: Inquisitorium_Dark_Trooper.png (111KB, 252x243px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitorium_Dark_Trooper.png
111KB, 252x243px
When are they finally going to get around to mass-producing the Darktrooper exosuits? I saw some in testing during my rotation on the Arc Hammer and I can't wait to ditch our body buckets for those.
>>
>>30681148
About the same time as Missile Boats, so between the 5th Doom Moon and the rise of the Newnewnewnew Order.
>>
File: E-11.jpg (25KB, 443x435px) Image search: [Google]
E-11.jpg
25KB, 443x435px
They issue us one of the best service rifles in the history of blaster technology complete with some quality production optics, yet they force us to wear tinted lenses that completely block peripheral vision and fog up in air conditioned ships. Can't even shoulder the damn things properly since they yell at you for NOT firing from the hip
>>
>>30681148
You know it's cheaper for them to train 240 troopers and fully kit the than it is to build one of those things, right?
>>
>>30676522
that's not camo

that's mud and poo.
>>
>>30681209
>best service rifles
But it lacks the DC-15's stopping power, the E-11 is a plast-cast pos that was designed to wound.
>>
>>30677661
I had to don a vacsuit and beat mynoks off uncle's gr75 with a plank of lumber once.
>>
>>30681225
I don't see why that's so hard for a military with literally a galaxy's worth of resources to do desu.
>>
>>30681256
>designed to wound

oh please, I bet your CO makes you keep yours on stun because you keep shooting anything in white.

>But it lacks the DC-15's stopping power
we ain't fighting droidekas anymore, overpowered rifles cost more and take longer to charge.
>>
>>30681289
if only everyone got their own personal Star Destroyer, right?

I'd live in the bridge tower, turn deck 6 into a farm and rent out the hangar.
>>
>>30681347
The Errant Venture passed through my system about a cycle ago. Mad jelly of the fucker who owns it, but I wouldn't want to be that guy. I'm surprised the Imps didn't blow it up and sweep everything under the rug.
>>
>>30680818
Welcome to /k/ star wars threads, enjoy your stay and have fun.
>>
>>30679160
You haven't suffered until you have had to clean mylocks out of torpedo tubes on a Victory class.
>>
Just recorded this with some guys in my platoon, let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/BDuIRD5kx0U

>tfw Tattooine deployment
>>
>Rebels can't even hold a chokepoint
>>
File: sprey.jpg (29KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
sprey.jpg
29KB, 575x350px
>>30675765
Daily reminder that the TIE/IN is the pinnacle of starfighter design and the Defender is a boondoggle and a lemon with unnecessary gimmicks that only serve to make Sienar money. The same goes for what Incom did to the Z-95 with the X-Wing.
>>
File: FOStormtrooperCmdr-Fathead.png (1MB, 1052x2100px) Image search: [Google]
FOStormtrooperCmdr-Fathead.png
1MB, 1052x2100px
Check out the new kit those First Order guys are getting
>>
>>30680730
That's where I'm headed now. What kinda stuff?
>>
>>30681740
At least they won't have man tits
>>
>>30681740
Gee TK2848 why did you get issued two stocks?
>>
File: laughing_klingon.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_klingon.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>30681767
kek
>>
>>30675134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0
>>
>>30681768
But then it means the few women that do get in have to have even smaller tits.
>>
>>30681772
I think the one at the handguard is now a folding grip actually
>>
>>30681767
Keep talking rebel scum
>>
File: ShieldGeneratorBunkerDeath.png (3MB, 1918x816px) Image search: [Google]
ShieldGeneratorBunkerDeath.png
3MB, 1918x816px
>>30676676
>The result was essentially a draw.

Oh yeah?
>>
>>30681249
Underrated post
>>
>>30681767
Get a load of this holonet hero, fight me irl I'll be on Dantooine.
>>
File: image.png (731KB, 768x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
731KB, 768x900px
>>30681790
Implying that will stop them
>>
File: Renz.png (301KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
Renz.png
301KB, 384x512px
>>30681805
DELET THIS YOU REBEL SCUM
>>
>>30681826
>Muh women stormtoopers
What happened to the Stormtrooper Corps? They used to be superior clones of pure Mandalorian ubermensch, and now this? It was bad enough when they decide to recruit from the general populace, but now this? The only way a woman could pass is if they lowered the standards. This is the fault of that nu-male Ren and the Neimodians trying to make a profit with their brainwashing propaganda. What's next, Wookie stormtroopers?
>>
>>30681929
Ever since the clones where retired the Corps has been mixed but like 99.95% is male.
>>
File: DarkTroopers-RECG.jpg (530KB, 808x556px) Image search: [Google]
DarkTroopers-RECG.jpg
530KB, 808x556px
>>30681957
IDENTITY COOL DARKTROOPER:
HUNTING DOWN REBELS:
NO NEED OF TOILET:
YOU STORMTROOPERS BETTER RETIRE:
>>
>>30681767
Hey rebel scum, AT-AT crewman here from
>>30678459

I just want to let you know my killcount is currently at 437 rebels in 3 landings. I counted. Talk to me when you surpass that number, bitch ass rebel.

Imperial armor will crush you and break your twilek STD ridden little rebel dick, faggot.
>>
>>30681957
>0.05% female
That's still too much, it brings down the standards and effectiveness of the Corps! Besides, it always starts like that. I can remember when they started recruiting regular people, saying that it was just to supplement the clones, that it was temporary, and besides that diversity is healthy and we shouldn't rely on the clones of one man, no matter how good.
This is all the work of the Neimodians. They want to gut our self-defence capabilities, so that we can't fight back when they inevitably take over for good. They hate us and the clones just because we destroyed their Trade Federation!
>>
>>30681929
Nothing wrong with having females in the imperial space navy, they do a good job as pilots and star ship operations, but have no place as storm troopers.
>>
>>30681754
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30682079
t. Rathtar
>>
>>30681256
>But it lacks the DC-15's stopping power

DC-15 was notoriously inefficient. Bled through it's powerpack after a couple hundred shots. The E11 can punch through any body armor short of ultra-rare suits a particularly well-paid bounty hunter might wear. You can take out an un-sheilded fighter with a good shot.

E11s also run out of gas before they run out of power. And they NEVER run out of gas
>>
I was yelled at by my commander today for yelling HERETICS instead of TRAITORS during morning drill...
>>
>>30682161
Does BlasTech actually pay you, or are you stupid enough to do it for free?
>>
File: 1382218320699.jpg (2MB, 2383x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1382218320699.jpg
2MB, 2383x1676px
>>30676772
>2 minutes to turn right

>2 MINUTES TO TURN RIGHT

to be fair, the captain used to let us crush dissident villages with the front landing leg.
>>
>>30681716
Hey the TIE defender program is delivering a great capability to the imperial navy and would still have a reasonable unit cost if we hadn't decreased the size of our order to pay for the Death Star two. The R&D costs Seinar put into the shields on that baby were meant to be spread out over twice the number of spaceframes were currently getting and now the moffs are throwing a fit about it being "too expensive". Tbh if we tried exporting it to the chiss we probably could have gotten the program back on track but nooooo they had to stick with their domestic 4.5 gen clawcraft instead. Fucking blue skinned shits literally have nothing to offer the Galaxy aside from thrawn and even he had to be civilized first.
>>
>>30675369
Unlimited military budget and yet there you are, riding around on a fucking lizard.

WTF?
>>
>>30683001
>perfectly adapted to life in desert
>your giant lizard bro
>makes a cool noise
>runs on crushed up rebels

what's not to love?
>>
>>30683001
Most speeders don't work to well in extreme climates hence why the rebels used tauntauns
>>
>>30683038
Yeah, but did you see the way that thing walked in the movie...errr...documentary?

I got whiplash just watching it.
>>
>>30683059
Just get a T-16.

No need to go sloshing around on a dinosaur.
>>
>>30683070
a speeder bike is faster and you can charge it in the sun

but you can't cut it open and sleep in it if the weather gets chilly
>>
>>30683078
That will cost some power converters
>>
File: myfuckingsides.png (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
myfuckingsides.png
11KB, 225x225px
>>30683107
>>
>>30683078
>pulling people over in a T-16

"YOU RIGHT THERE! HALT"

10 minutes later after turning around after your flyby, landing and securing the machine, you better hope they are still there
>>
>>30683078
Why would the empire spend thousands/millions of credits on a farm toy used for hunting whomp rats instead of just spending less on giant lizards that are more reliable and especially adapted to the heat
>>
File: image.jpg (667KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
667KB, 1280x960px
What do I have to do to be able to use one of these sweet as turrets?
>>
>>30683134
Shit, you think you can just go lasso one of those lizards and hop on his back to go patrolling?

Probably have to train them to be ridden and not eat your leg. Then there's the matter of food; dragging a huge sack of lizard chow around to keep him topped off.

Sounds like a PITA to me.
>>
>>30683186
While it was simple to domesticate a dewback, it was far easier to domesticate one if it was raised from the egg. A properly trained dewback would return the affections of its masters but the master would need to free it from captivity during mating season or it might hurt itself or others while it tried to escape to the Jundland Wastes. After mating, domesticated dewbacks usually would willingly return to their owners

In some cases, dewbacks could be more reliable than mechanical means because they more easily endured the scorching heat of the desert and didn't have engines and intakes that could be clogged by blowing sand.

Dewbacks were capable of speeds as fast as 50 kilometers per hour for short periods of time—a speed at which a sandcrawler could be overtaken
>>
>>30683186
Still cheaper than a fleet of t-16s ,and you would at least be able to do ground patrols
>>
>>30683167
>dat crooked barrel

cant unsee that shit nigga
>>
>>30683206
>A properly trained dewback would return the affections of its masters but the master would need to free it from captivity during mating season or it might hurt itself or others while it tried to escape to the Jundland Wastes

I'm the same way, to be honest.
>>
>>30681209
You know it has a fucking HUD right? Make sure the lenses are projecting onto your eyes right. The rifle scope shows its reticle on your HUD. If the projector is broke or out of allignment go to your quartermaster.
>>
>>30681740
I like my helmet and man tits just fine thank you. Besides i hear they cut back on filters due to budget cuts
>tfw they cant filter dioxin nerve gas
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 900x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 900x522px
Why did get rid of different unit colors. I can barely tell us apart anymore
>>
>>30683351
Cost effectiveness
>>
>>30683351
Far off units have more leeway. Its only the ones near the Emperor that are expected to be in Parade Gloss 24/7. If you are in the outer rim ask your CO, most dont give a shit.

The 501st just likes the contrast between white and Vader.
>>
Where do you guys think Delta Squad is today? I grew up idolizing those dudes
>>
>>30681740
Yeah... Those guys are fucked the moment prisoner containment protocols fire up. Their helmets can barely filter smoke so there's no way they'll filter the gasses used to "suppress" prisoners in a permanent manner.
>>
File: delta squad.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delta squad.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30683672
If they're anything like the rest of the first gen Fett clones they're probably fading away in obscure retirement. That shortened lifespan is a bitch.
>>
File: Republic_Gunship.jpg (734KB, 1680x840px) Image search: [Google]
Republic_Gunship.jpg
734KB, 1680x840px
>>30683427
can confirm, outer rim posting here, we can make some pretty flamboyant changes, my CO let me paint my armor like a good old LAAT/i
>>
>>30683351
Command wanted more uniformity and conformity among the ranks. Only guys I know of that wear other colors standard are the Emperor's Guards. Sometimes the 501st still wears blue stripes though.
>>
Why did the empire stop using gunships like the republic did in the clone wars ?
>>
File: Call_to_Action_Concept_Art_09.jpg (94KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
Call_to_Action_Concept_Art_09.jpg
94KB, 1000x725px
>>30683914
Still do just cheaper.
>>
Guys you gotta help me. I've failed my 74-Z maneuverability test twice. One more and they're gonna send me back into the normal bucket, prolly on some quiet ass star destroyer as far as my fuck-up ass is concerned. Anyone with biker certification got tips? I was thinking of slamming some spice and getting twitchy. Please guys I've only got one more shot at this.
>>
>>30683914
>Stopped
Larties are still in service. Damn fine birds.
>>
>>30683351
It's easier for the viewer to identify the evil side with the color white.
>>
>>30684032
Let the repulsorfields do most of the work. Don't look ahead, just focus on the nudge you feel when they detect an object ahead and lean into the direction they want you to go.
>>
>>30684032
you're probably focussing too much on tilt, a real common rookie mistake, control comes from the arms not the hips, and always keep your head square center to keep from tumbling, the balance on 74s is shit but if you can keep your head glued and the rest of yourself like water, you'll be good

also, listen to>>30684092
the repulsors are your friends, don't get too stressed about obstacles, they'll really help you out

been a biker for 12 years
>>
What are the benefits like for troopers after you get out? I was considering enlisting when the recruiters come back around to my home-world. I'm planning on doing a few years flying gunships, is that any good?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>30676136
We all know pantorans are the superior waifus
>>
>>30675134
Uh guys? I've got a big problem here. My escape pod has crashlanded on a remote backwater world and I don't think their technology level is high enough to get me back to civilization! What's worse is I used up almost all my emergency rations trekking though the forest before I managed to find a population centre. Then when I finally found some locals I found out that my Universal Translator isn't working and I can't understand anything the natives have said to me. Someone who I think was a local law officer dressed in red and riding on the back of some sort of local quadruped ungulate mammal creature, grabbed my fucking E-11 off my shoulder while I was distracted! Then the fucking primitive had the gall to start screaming at me in the local jibber-jabber! I was about to blast the little cunt off his animal with my side arm and take it back but then two more fuckers in red showed up and I decided it was time to get out of there!

I managed to lose them in large wooded park or valley that was in the middle of the city. I hid myself behind some bushes and lay down to catch my breath and think about what the fuck I was supposed to do now. I think I must have fallen asleep cause one moment I'm looking up at the sky and then next moment and one of the natives was leaning over me just fucking staring at me! I think it was on some sort of narcotic because when I tried communicating with the fucker it just started laughing at me. Also I think it was the one that painted this weird symbol on my armour you can see in the pic. And worst of all my blaster was gone! Some other high fucker must have taken it cause when I punched out the laughing fucker he didn't have it on him and as much as I searched nearby I couldn't find it!
>>
>>30685325
The laughing fucker however did have water, something I think is food (I don't Think I'm going to try eating it til I have to), some sort of primitive communicator, and a supply of the local currency. I've managed to haggle with some of the local merchants for food, supplies, and a few basic tools. I think I've managed to repair my broken communicator to the point where I can send these messages. I think I've figured out how to work the laughing fucker's local communicator and have used it to send some pictures that I convinced one of the locals to take of me. (for some reason the locals keep laughing or grinning at me when I walk by. No clue what the fuck I'm doing that's so funny.) I need someone to send a rescue ship ASAP! I don't know how much longer this currency will last, or how long I can go before the locals figure out that I'm from offworld!
>>
>>30675170
fpbp
>>
>>30685339
Did you even bother to activate your beacon
>>
>>30675817
This thread is more /k/ than /k/
>>
>>30685463
He's a fucking white job, of course he didn't.
>>
>>30680327
>You do realize there was a literal Jedi Council not what, 30 or so years ago?
Please, you think the emperor can't make up some shit to 'prove' that? The Jedi never existed friendo, you really think if they did we wouldn't be seeing them around?

Stop believing everything the Toydarian media and take the redpill you shill!
>>
>>30683914
Because there are rarely LZs that are so hot the regular shuttles can't handle them.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.