[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full auto legalization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot_20160718-145610.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160718-145610.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
How likely is it that we will see unrestricted full auto firearms under a trump presidency?
>>
>>30670221

Not likely at all. Anybody saying otherwise is a shitposter.
>>
>>30670221
Zero.

The best we could ever hope for is for full autos to go on the open NFA registry, but even then they've been so demonized there would probably be new, extra bullshit specifically for them. And even that is unlikely.
>>
>>30670221
Its a very small possibility

>>30670229
>everyone i disagree with is a shitposter
>>
>>30670221
As much as I'd like to see it myself, It's a pipe dream and the majority of the American public is still in favor of keeping them illegal. If we want to get them back someday, we have to focus on rolling back gun-control in the reverse-order that it's passed.

The liberals know how to boil a frog and we need to turn this against them.
>>
Not likely, at least half the population, maybe more, is in favour of stricter gun control, making full auto legal would be a political nonstarter.
>>
>>30670221
Much rather have the NFA abolished.
>>
>>30670236
Even if trump replaces scalia with an improved clone made out of his dna and a rebuclican controlled senate and even with the ban being contested every year?
>>
Bro at this rate we'll be lucky if we get to keep buying semi-autos come November.
>>
No funs here, is there a reason why you would want a full auto rifle over a semi other than freedoms or is this so people can buy LMGs?
>>
>>30670221
Donald doesn't care about gun owners, he only cares about their votes. Hughes amendment is too small an issue for him to care.
>>
>>30670274
Considering trump is very likely to win after he smashes hillary in debate, im not even concerned, and if hillary does win im not complying with shit anyway, and niether should you
>>
>>30670300
SMGs are mostly pointless without full auto or burst functions desu
>>
>>30670300
Because we dont need a reason m8
>>
>>30670221
Trump is the "law and order" candidate. If anything he's going to further restrict guns under the guise of protecting police. If you think he is actually pro gun -- let alone pro machine gun -- you are naive as fuck.
>>
File: trust fund.png (457KB, 481x482px) Image search: [Google]
trust fund.png
457KB, 481x482px
>>30670221
Back away Plebs
Don't you dare devalue my collection
>>
>>30670335
>implying its not daddys

Does anyone have screenshots of this guys bs
>>
>>30670314

Not trying to get into the politics, just wondering if there is a practical use as a civilian.
Even if you went full rambo wouldn't full auto be a retarded thing to do?

>>30670311
Thanks.
>>
Is there a reason police buy full auto weapons?
>>
>>30670335
I know it's bait, but still, fuck you with the wide end of a rake.
>>
>>30670386
Because they can.
>>
>>30670221
Not likely
If anything the most we'd ever see is constitutional
carry
I don't even that
But maybe within our life times we'll see that regstered machine guns can be produced for sale in the civilian market
>>
>>30670261
The entire National Firearms Act is an unconstitutional backdoor tax prohibition loophole put into law by the political elite.

Pic related - Senator Charlie Wilson enjoying his political elite position in society with fully automatic weapons smuggled into the USA from overseas.
>>
File: 343.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
>>30670335
>>
>>30670396
Why are they allowed to and other people are not? What is the government reasoning behind that?
>>
>>30670329
This is false
>>
>>30670221

Not likely since he believes in an assault weapons ban. Fuck that orange nigga
>>
>>30670433
Are you from the future? What else happens in 2017?
>>
>>30670386
Some officers have been caught selling their issued department MP5's and M16's on the open NFA market after they were form4'd to themselves.

Nice little retirement bonus check.
>>
>>30670388

LEL, My machine guns are valued at around 12k total and I would love it if the law changed. It would suck to lose money, but I would be happy (and shopping).

The way I see it, I've hedged my bets in case in never happens....and it probably won't, unfortunately.
>>
>>30670426

Police officers and the military are the only people who can handle that responsibility. Because the police never make mistakes.
>>
>>30670456
I guess maybe youre from a different future in a different dimension? Seeing as how you aleady know trump will restrict firearms, hows things over there?
>>
>>30670456

Hillary bans all guns.
>>
>>30670483
1) in the 1980s, a DEA special agent used a Miami Metro PD personal firearm (Form 4) , a MAC 11 .380 with a Sionics suppressor to kill a Drug informant that was going to expose corruption.

2) A County Reserve Deputy in AR took his personal (FORM 4) Remington 870 SBS and killed his estranged wife and her lover, another police officer.

3) A CO policeman whom owned an FFL (SOT) used a suppressed .22 (Form 3) negligently and recklessly killed a fisherman while he was shooting.

4) A Ohio policeman used a Police MP5 SD (form 10 or Form 5) to kill 5 people in early 2000? to kill his wife, another cop who was screwing his wife, the internal affairs officer, the cops supervisor, and the asst. chief whom covered up the scandal.

>Only Police can be trusted with NFA items.
>>
>>30670533
you got a link for those?
>>
>>30670483
This only leos like myself actually have a need for semi or full autos, the rest of you need to reevaluate your place in the food chain
>>
>>30670401
Fuck constitutional carry. That's not happening anyway. MGs being added to the registry again is actually a more realistic goal than being allowed to carry a gun everywhere but gun owners sabotage themselves by giving up on it.
>>
>>30670588
Trump said hed make constitutional carry legal in all 50. He hasnt mention the nfa or anything like that tho and nobody is bringing it up
>>
>>30670369

>just wondering if there is a practical use as a civilian.
Even if you went full rambo wouldn't full auto be a retarded thing to do?

yeahp, it's just cool. also gets us a step closer to being able to take home war trophies or import rare pieces
>>
>>30670335
Every time I see his face I get this extreme urge to punch his face in. It looks so fucking stupid, and he is a prick. What could be more punch-able?
>>
>>30670618
Trump couldn't do that by himself even if he actually meant it.
>>
>>30670546
http://www.titleii.com/bardwell/searcy_v_dayton.txt

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-spree-cop-found-dead/

A lot of these are hard to find because since they don't mention the NFA weapon used in the crime, just the crime itself. Most stories are buried when a cop is involved unless it is super heinous.
>>
>>30670221
An open registry is the most realistic. It'll all come down to the courts and the only thing on the spectrum is Hollis v Lynch.

But who can say if we get 2 progun justices appointed under Trump. If we had full legalization we'd see "hurr machinegun crime is up 6gorrilion percent!" Even though illegal machineguns are already used but uncategorized and despite the fact that gun crime will keep dropping, potentially astronomically under the threat of law abiding citizens protecting their homes with lightning Link's ARs
>>
>>30670221
Nigh impossible
>>
>>30670481
>My machineguns are valued at 12k
So you own one machinegun
>>
>>30670852
Congress could pass a law tying unmolested gun rights to education or infrastructure spending
>>
>>30671080
Or national security.
>>
>>30670221
sigh
It's not going to happen because they now realize that Negroes have guns too. Both parties will become anti-gun now.
>>
Zero, because the 5th Circuit Court determined that the second amendment doesn't protect a right to machine guns. It's over dude.
>>
>>30670363
>bs
wat
>>
>>30671493
bs means bullshit
>>
>>30670335
>>30670363
>>30670412
Why does /k/ hate successful people. Poorfags need to die.
>>
>>30670221
zero point zero
>>
>>30672041
We don't have successful people. Alex C. is a giant fucking faggot. He talked about how people who can't afford machine guns shouldn't be able to buy them because you have to pay to play, and how he doesn't want the Hughes Amendment repealed because it would fuck up his investments.

He's a fucking cunt.

He's changed his tune since working on TFB, but we still remember his sentiments when he was a tripfag here.
>>
>>30672041
kill you'reself alex
>>
File: Pure Coincidence.jpg (21KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Coincidence.jpg
21KB, 296x314px
>>30672049

>(((Winkler)))
>>
>>30670407
What in the world is that wooden thing far right? Some kind of Galil?
>>
>>30672081
>changed sentiments

I never watched tfb because this look like click bait.

Top ten x

But did he really say he changed his stance on the subject , or did he just stfu about it
>>
>>30670261
I'd settle for a reclassification of SBRs/SBSs. Barrel length shouldn't matter, just overall length. Would it be enough that something with a stock can't be concealable when assembled and fully extended?
>>
>>30672149
>But did he really say he changed his stance on the subject , or did he just stfu about it

What do you think? If he's that much of an asshole he's not going to flip on it.
>>
>>30670335
whats wrong with him ? i have nothing against him except he is a bit dry
>>
>>30672178
"My dad payed for my med school and 'my' guns"
"I worked hard and earned my way in life"
"Repealing the NFA would devalue my toys, Where can I donate to fight this?"
>>
>>30672049
>not a citation was to be seen that day
>>
>>30672049
>trending
disregarded
>>
>>30670369
There are some functions with exterminations of pests best. Hog hunting is one thing, but I also believe that the unorganized militias should also have access to fully automatic weapons since they are to be on par with military standards both in logistics, fitness, training and health
>>
>>30670407
>That full fun Galil Arm and sexy Galatz
Fuck me, I want those two
>>
>>30670274
I bet Hillary will try to ban semi auto rifles and all pistols, for fear mass shooters will just start crying 8 revolvers with assault holsters
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 904x1141px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 904x1141px
>>
>>30671080
They wouldn't tie gun rights to either of those. Striking it down would be a win-win for them.
>>
>>30672049
More like California will fall, it's inevitable, better start looking for another job nagger...
>>
>>30670221
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
I WANT TO SEE NEW PRODUCTION GREASEGUNS BEFORE I GROW OLD AND WIZENED
>>
>>30670221
Why weren't machine gun demonized back then is the best question?
>>
>>30670221
He can probably get deregulation of SBRs and maybe loosen import restrictions, but I don't think MGs are coming any time soon.
>>
>>30670273
Political suicide at this point. Most gun owners agree with the current laws on full autos and aren't going to show up in support of a repeal of the restrictions. I doubt the NRA would drum up support for it either.
>>
>>30670305
>Considering trump is very likely to win after he smashes hillary in debate
>Being this delusional
That's fine. Let me buy everything I want to buy before you retards start panicking in November.
>>
Never

You never go backwards when rights are taken away

Your have to have a super majority of Republicans in the house and senate, with the white house, and you'd have to have no RINOs
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.