[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What feasible reason would I go here...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: firefox_2016-07-17_20-50-52.jpg (354KB, 1377x957px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-17_20-50-52.jpg
354KB, 1377x957px
What feasible reason would I go here...
>>
File: firefox_2016-07-17_20-51-04.png (304KB, 1232x778px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-17_20-51-04.png
304KB, 1232x778px
Instead of here?
>>
File: 1463869128916.jpg (19KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
1463869128916.jpg
19KB, 466x359px
>>30662068
>you must be 19 to shoot on the range without a parent or guardian

wat
>>
>>30662061
Well, seeing as only one of them lists the location, I'mma say "location".
>>
>>30662061
maybe this one doesnt have shit-tier rules like "no steel case - we hate having to pick out steel ones before selling it to freedum munitions in bulk" and actually let you shoot more than 1 round every 3 seconds?
>>
driving distance, wait times, lane length, nicer employees, etc.
try both and figure it out, or dont, doesnt matter to me.
>>
I never realised how spoiled I am with $5 for 3 hours of range time (the rangemasters don't even tell you to leave or charge you more if you stay longer) until I came here and see what other people pay.
>>
>>30662104
the address in the first is just a bit cut off in the first pic, 10949 county line rd
>>
Range comparison thread? I think so.
>$450/yr
>unlimited shooting for no extra cost
>10% off all purchases
>free gun rental
>5 minutes from home and employees aren't retards
>RSO certified so I can use a holster
>rapid fire ok
>>
>>30662061
I live in the richest per capita area in the US, you would not believe some of the gun ranges in this area, they have 50k lifetime fees for a single person

you could easily spend 200k at these gun ranges a year, trap, indoor, outdoor

i shoot at an indoor range run by russians and mexiacans, as well as a few hicks that run the store, they have 300 guns for sale, not a single one is new, all second hand treasures

they let me rapid fire and fuck around, the other ranges make me wear a buttplug and refer to me as xim or zer, is like being in Australia

My range is not air conditioned or ventilated, and there is brass everywhere, as well as live rounds with struck primers laying around

There are two dogs that wander around my range, there are two rules, dont shoot the dogs, and dont shoot the paper clips that hold your targets on the hangers

one time i rented a ruger lcp and after i was dont firing at 3 targets I still had one that wasn't hit, so i threw the ruger down the firing line to incapacitate my enemy, when i went to leave the range i told the guy my gun was "mising but you'll find it", he just grunted at me and let me leave the range

Other ranges charge me 13.95 per clay pidgeon i shoot, at my range I roll cans of pepsi down the range and fire at them with my beretta, pepsi sprays on other peoples targets and their fireamrs, and if they complain the range master shoots them with a .32, but only once

Sometimes i bring cans of axe body spray and i shoot them so they explode down range, everyone complaines about the smell, but i just wistle the old spice tune and say "If your grandfather hadn't worn it, you wouldn't exist"

They serve crab legs and sundays, and they allow blacks in, but only give them blanks, none of them have yet noticed this

I love my range
>>
Local range is $85/year + $35/year NRA membership. Unlimited shooting.

Local shotgun club (trap, skeet, sporting) is $250/ year. Unlimited.

Both house organized shooting events fairly regularly.
>>
>>30662327
>and they allow blacks in, but only give them blanks, none of them have yet noticed this

You should burn in hell.
>>
>>30662448
ay whats the difference its the same amount of holes in the paper at the end of the day

I dont know what it is, but i think black people think that guns are intelligent beings, I recall one black lady telling the range master that "The gun was lying to her" because the bullets weren't going where she was aiming them
>>
>>30662595
>i think black people think that guns are intelligent beings
>one person

Are you stupid?
>>
>>30662615
well another time I recall a black person saying to the range master "ayo mufugga dix ting hear done be puttin dem tings wrong nigga naymasayin nigga ds niggs be a nigga fuckin wid me and shit nigga i be aimin dis niga and and it dont be goin dere nigga and you nigga rent me dis nigga here so i wanna trade dis nigga fo another nigga gat nigga hearmasayin nigga? hearmasayin nigga? dis nigga aint shit nigga heamasayin nigga?"

so maybe you are correct

(this is a real transcript of what a black man said to the range master, describing how the gun he rented was inaccurate and that he did not trust the range master, but still wanted a different gun to rent)
>>
>>30662615
>>30662615
>shooting away as sister watches
>range is crowded this day
>black guy in stall next to me
>his hair is done up like that nig in Dont me a menace while drinking your juice in south central nigtown
>he shoots the ladys paper next to him, she is black also and starts bitching at him
>I watch his paper
>he shoots about 10 times at 5 yards
>nothing
>no hits at all
>he leaves
>he comes back
>he puts his paper at 15 yards and starts shooting at it
>me and sister proceed to shoot more and I practice with my Sig
>when I am done and its her turn he taps me on the shoulder
>ask me
>"Ayo mane i gotta axe you da quesstun, why is ut when aye aim dis thing right where i want it to go an shoot it, it dont be hitting anywhere near there"
>I try to explain to him that he should shoot at a closer distance, until he can get accurate at that distance, and then try and improve his range after that
>he tells me that he "axed the guy out dere an he said that the paper was too close to da bullet an it didn't have time to get there where I was aiming it"

WAT

from what I understood this man had no idea how a bullet worked, or how guns worked, he thought that putting the target further away would allow the bullet to fly to where he wanted it to go because it would have more time to be aimed

I told him to practice up close and then he left soon after
>>
>>30662327
>but only give them blanks

>tfw black
>tfw was going to go to the range tomorrow for the first time

Well if people into guns are /pol/acks too and also want to bully me, then I guess I'll just not go shooting.
>>
>>30662248
>my backyard
>I pay nothing
>I make my own targets from scrap wood and spray paint
>I am the RO
>everything is allowed
>>
>>30662765
no man, if ur not a nigger, but are black, go shooting, defend ur family, just dont be a nigger and post pictures on FB of you nd ur grills with ur glock, i love blacks who are smart and into guns, just dont be a nig about it

i mean this in the most respectful way, you know there are blacks who get cheap guns and end up shooting their neigbors, and whoever else

go lear how to shoot especially if you have kids or a wife

be a "white person" even tho you are black, just dont perpetuate the stereotypes nigga
>>
>>30662900
I have personally gotten blacks who have families into shooting, they all want to, but are scared of the whole system, I give them guidance and tell them what to do, and they are so happy about it, in reality its the liberals who are the enemy, if a black man can be a man, he should not be discriminated against

But there are some funny range stories of black people (and fat people) being retards at the range and not understanding how guns work
>>
>>30662900
>i love blacks who are smart and into guns

Smart black guys generally only hang out with other non-whites and other blacks. They generally understand whites don't make good friends.

>be a "white person" even tho you are black

Isn't that just being American? Would you say that to an Asian guy who "acts white"?
>>
File: 2015-08-04_08-07-30.png (745KB, 1387x732px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-04_08-07-30.png
745KB, 1387x732px
>>30662936
>whites don't make good friends

This. they usually betray you at the fist opportunity, and never actually respect or like you.

Last time I befriended one of them he stole my gf
>>
>>30662936
>>30662999
>would you say that to an Asian guy who "acts white"

The thing is that the asian community does not have the rampant crime that blacks have, even the hispanic community doesn't have the same crime rate as blacks

I would rather blacks get better and contribute to this country than to "send them all back to africa" like some people want

>whites dont make good friends
I cant really say, I dont have any friends

But I do know that blacks that dont want to get arrested and be involed in crimes tend to avoid other blacks, because they commit crimes like its their job

I dont want to turn this into /pol/ cuz i know the /k/ mods are sjw's but anyone who acctually goes to gun ranges where black hang out can attest that they do not follow the 4 basic safety rules, i dont feel safe around them, not because i think they are going to shoot me cuz im white, but because they dont respect what a gun is, and that is that it is a death machine that takes alot of responsibility to own, and you can just blast off shots and shoot the ceiling and be trusted to own a firearm

not trying to be racist, but every black i see a the range just happens to be at the same expirence level as a girl who has never taken a safety class or fired a gun before in her life
>>
>>30663234
>4 basic safety rules

What are they? I bought a P-32 on Thursday and cleaned it thoroughly. I've never shot a gun before but what could possibly be so complicated about it?

I keep it unloaded and safed. Take the ammo with me into the range, load it, and start firing. Simple.
>>
>>30662084
There are a few states where the age of majority is 19
>>
>>30662061
None.
The only time I ever went was when I was a wee underageb& (it was 2011, so I was fourteen.) I mentioned my father and I potentially buying a membership to their range and one of the pricks decided to comment about me "spending y fathers money".

From that day forward not a damn cent of my money has gone to them.
All my money has gone to Craig's and Athens guns (may their business rest in peace) and the occasional gun from larry's.

Also 256 here so yeah, I know my shit.
>>
File: image.png (329KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 1024x768px
>>30663356
PS: swan creek range master race.
>>
>>30663356
AW SHIT NIGGER.

Do you wanna go shooting with me tomorrow? It'll be my first time. If not, at least give me tips and tricks.
>>
>>30663356
>not going to JC's
>not getting free gun cleanings from Rob
>>
>>30663373
Sadly I just spent all but the last little bit of my ammo on Friday.
Kinda sucks but hey, at least I got to test out my slick new AK mag and dump some rounds from my Luger.
>>
>>30662248
>$175/year
>Unlimited range time
>Free gun rentals
>50% discount for additional guests
>No rifle calibers, pistol caliber rifles OK
>Can only use range-jewed reloads in rental guns
>FMJ or lead only, hollow points banned
>Wolf/Tula banned outright, no magnetic bullets
>1 second between shots minimum
>>
>>30663393
Sorry, I've actually never bothered going.
It always looked like a complete shithole from the outside and the only reason I went to Athens guns was because of the promise of free transfers.
>>
>>30663290
oh boy

1. treat every gun as if it is loaded and ready to fire- this means that you dont act like your guns is safe just becuase you think it wont shoot

2. keep your finger off the trigger until you wanna shoot- this is cuz your monkey fingers might accidentally pull the trigger

3. Know your target and whats behind it- dont shoot at tyrone if your homie is behind him

4. Dont aim the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy- if obama just bought you a new tv dont aim your gun at it just because you wanna change the channel, you might slip up and blast a slug at that shit, then the taxpayers would have to buy you a new tv
>>
>>30663558
>this is cuz your monkey fingers might accidentally pull the trigger

Wow you're really rude.
>>
>>30663574
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dT252lrjcz
>>
>>30663558
Not who you're replying to but no one is going to listen to what you have to say if the only tone of voice you know is 'condescending prick'. Retard.
>>
>>30663780
>>30663574
if you can't handle the possibility that you will almost certainly fuck up at some point, then feel free to point the gun at your temple with your finger on the trigger while taking a selfie, but don't you dare ever show up to the range and flag other shooters with your muzzle or exhibit otherwise unsafe and irresponsible behavior...part of which is listening to more experienced and knowledgeable people without getting butthurt

if you do plan on acting that way, feel free to stay away from the hobby
>>
>>30665039
this guy gets it
>>30663780
Im not being condescending, when i've gone to the range hundreds of times and constantly I see black people being extremely careless with their guns, I notice and pick up on these things. If you read some of my posts here I encourage them to shoot. Shooting guns is a dangerous acitivity, and even when i see 9 year old kids shooting their dads are always there and if they slip up its a big "whoa whoa whoa, buddy aim that down range"

But, and again, not racist, when i see black after black showing up to the range smelling like weed, unable to fire their gun any more accurate than my first day shooting, and acting like the range master and their gun are conspiring against them, I notice this. I dont even got to the range if i drank heavily the night before, they are at the range "turnt up" and taking photos with their phones like gangsters

My fucking sister, who is a teenage girl, doesn't even take selfies at the range because she respects the sport and doesnt want to put a hole in a stranger 3 lanes over

My mom came with me one time and fired my AR, there were two blacks there like "o shit that lady'd put a hole in you" like they were preparing for a race war.

I see people at the range with their girlfriends shooting, and they fuck up, they jump when they shoot, and they might aim the gun wrong. But I see blacks who own guns, who have obviously shot before, making all the mistakes that a noobie would make, and not giving a shit, I am waiting for the day that a slug comes through the divider and takes my head off because I decided to shoot next to a black person

And this is a generality, I am friends with a black guy, who was in the workshop when i was getting a barrel threaded, he had a glock, told me he went cross country and carried it and didn't go to any states without reciprocity for his CC. He could fire a 3 inch barrel better than i fired my fullsize beretta. Mad respect for him, not what im talking about.
>>
File: membership.png (35KB, 911x732px) Image search: [Google]
membership.png
35KB, 911x732px
This is an indoor range close to where my parents live. Note that these prices are out of date. The current individual membership is in the $250 range, and the non-member rate is $20 per person, per hour. Membership doesn't get you into the range for free, though. You still have to pay like $8 per person, per hour.

Compare that to the indoor range where I go, which is $175/year and gives you a handful of free printer paper targets every time you go there.
>>
File: 1468805186712.png (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468805186712.png
143KB, 800x1000px
>>30662327
>black people are so bad at shooting they don't even notice being given blanks
I was not expecting this kek
>>
>>30662327
>they let me rapid fire and fuck around, the other ranges make me wear a buttplug and refer to me as xim or zer, is like being in Australia

Fun fact: In Australia, not only must the gun be chained to the table with at least two separate chains to keep it from being able to be turned toward the shooter, but the shooter must also be physically restrained, like in a straight jacket with arm movement, to keep them from approaching too close to the guns on the table.
>>
>>30662061
Christ. $4 for adults all day here and I can come and go as I please long as I have the receipt.
>>
>>30665902
That's an outdoor range, I bet, though. OP's range is an indoor range.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
The best place to shoot near Huntsville is at my house senpai
>>
>>30662068
Nice!
What's the ammo cost?
>>
>>30665914
That's true. But it'd have to be raining damn hard to actually make me wet where I shoot from. Might want a tactical umbrella to change target though.
>>
>>30662131
Or how about,
>no keeping your own brass
Noped right the fuck out when the RO started saying I couldn't and now drive an extra 20 min to state land.
>>
>>30662790
Pic of back yard
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.