[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ Writefag Thread 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: teamyankee.jpg (25KB, 892x1351px) Image search: [Google]
teamyankee.jpg
25KB, 892x1351px
Continuing on from the last /k/ writefag thread. Have at it lads.

Here's the google doc from the Victoria threads.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bEboZ7n11vZiBFBzpl73vgNp7ccao6CdXTyQ_mhllmY/edit
>>
This is cool as hell. Thinking about writing a commando plot arc.
>>
Link to the last writefag thread, the one I started.

>>30616459

I wrote up some big Doing-Things plot summaries basically right before it archived, so not many people saw them. Still waiting for more feedback.
>>
>>30661619
I saw a few. They seemed bretty gud senpai. Post some more.
>>
I'm still hard at work with DTHW 7 and prelim planning for DTHW 8. There's a couple of scenes I might want to roll into 9 instead, not sure yet.

I'll try to get some more excerpts or summary info up later, if I have time.
>>
File: 1465444012536.jpg (636KB, 1500x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1465444012536.jpg
636KB, 1500x1010px
>>30659467
>Team Yankee

Read that book again today while I was waiting around. Fucking love this book.

I want to write a book like that but its about a Stryker Brigade reinforced with a tank company in Estonia that is there for a routine show of force. They have very litte artilery and almost no airsupport other than 2 A-10s (that get wrecked and the polish AF that also gets wrecked soon after). They have to hold the line and bound back as they get pounded by a Russian tank army and "separatists". They act as a road bump and are basically left for dead however a few of them make it back to friendly lines by the end of it.
>>
>>30663814
Dude that sounds amazing. 10/10 would read.
>>
>>30663382

One thing I do a lot of in Doing-Things is generational stories. For example, the "Road To DTHE" side stories fill in the gap between DTH and DTHE, showing how DTH's main cast became legendary heroes, yet more or less passed the torch to the DTHE generation(s) over the century or so that separates the series. There's some of this in DTHW, showing how characters progressed from DTHE to that series, but not as much since there's only about a decade or so separating them.

Anyone else do this sort of stuff?
>>
I got banned on my main machine (shitposting about the Turkish coup on /tv/), but I will put up some writefaggotry tomorrow once it expires
>>
I wrote this up a couple of months ago after watching a lot of the Great War channel on youtube and playing the shit out of Verdun

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R5rjxrHzwdnSNMzRT9F5_sxWNY6kfn6nVy0SM7zxjOg/edit?usp=drive_web
>>
Is there going to be another Let's Read?

Because Victoria was a hell of a ride.
>>
>>30663814
I'd read that.
>>
>>30663814
>stryker brigade
>hold up against anything
that would be even shorter than a fantasy shitpeace written by cole
>>
Is this the place to do writefaggotry, I assume? Ever since a couple nights before when there was a thread about forgoing the silver bullets when hunting werewolves in favor of shooting them into a pile of meat, I've been wanting to write something where a /k/ommando gets transported back in time to the dark ages and decides to remove wolfkebab.
>>
>>30667502
Yes. Amuse us, anon.
>>
So Red Storm Rising is one of my favorite books of all time. What are some other "cold war gone hot" books, that feature the strategic perspective Red Storm does?
>>
>>30667522
I don't read much Clancy, but isn't Endwar basically that?
>>
>>30667502

Please do this.

I really wanna write about a dude who travels to Syria to fight against Isis in a captured tank, the struggle to get it back into working order and the eventual final battle in which he's the tank commander with his ragtag team of qt3.14 grill Peshmerga fighters as crew.
>>
>>30665164
Awesome, dude. Has there been any more write fagging on that google doc?
>>
>>30667502
>>30667517
>>30667632
Alright, here we go. Please bear with me.

>Anno Domini 702

It was midday, but the skies were downcast and ashen, and one could have easily mistaken it for twilight. The dim grey light only added to the dismal atmosphere of the countryside, with its ramshackle villages and farms dotting clearings across an otherwise unbroken woodland. Rough and rocky paths served as the only means of traversing the wilderness, shrouded beneath the twisted canopy of the forest. This was a harsh place, and the only ones who dared inhabit the area were hardy people.

The natives of the area looked upon foreigners with contempt and suspicion. Their opinion of the man who currently walked one of the nameless paths through the woods was no different than that they held of any other outsider; but, they had terrible need of his services. The land had been cursed, and the villagers found their martial ability outclassed by the abominations that had resulted and emerged from the forest to wreak havoc and terror. In desperation, the village elders had collaborated and sent out a call for anyone who could combat the curse and bring peace back to the region. Only one man had answered.

The footpath was in the process of being reclaimed by the wilderness. It was rocky, uneven, beset by tangling vines, but the man who travelled by it maneuvered with unearthly grace and unnatural speed. A length of pure black hair flowed behind him like a shroud, and his face was a mixture of both masculine and feminine features that displayed beauty that one would not think possible for a mere mortal to have achieved. Upon his back he carried a pair of strangely shaped, long blades, masterfully crafted weapons that originated in a land far to the East, forged of iron and folded over a thousand times before being etched with blessed silver.
>>
>>30667969

The man came to a clearing and slowed to a standstill. Closing his eyes, he let his more primal senses take over in order to more effectively track his prey. His hearing was attuned to the sounds of the forest, and his nose was far more sensitive than that of a bloodhound. It took him a mere few moments to reorient himself in the direction of the beings he pursued; they were not far at all.

He smirked in a smug, self-satisfied manner. No beast, demon, or abomination had ever survived an encounter with him. And whatever sort of creatures had attacked his clients’ village, they would soon know of the terrifying power of the Dhampir, and would tarnish the face of the mother Earth no longer. In an instant, he was bounding at speed once more, deftly dodging between thick foliage and rocky terrain.

Finally, he arrived. An overgrown, abandoned homestead. The small cobble wall surrounding the meager plot of land was falling apart, the crops had been asphyxiated by spiny vines, and the barn looked to be well on the way to collapsing in on itself. But from the scent, he knew that the barn was where his prey was holed up.
>>
>>30668055

He drew his blades from their luxurious sheaths, and even in the dim light they glinted brilliantly. The Dhampir spoke arcane things, and the blades glowed with an otherworldly power for a few moments, the steel in them awoken from its slumber and demanding blood to quench its thirst. Holding the blades out to his sides, he strode forth deliberately and confidently, into the center of the clearing.

“I, Mikhail of Gretaria, issue a challenge to the evil that infests this land! Emerge from thy holes like the abominable worms that ye are, face me and let me purge thy unholiness so that ye may no longer insult Creation with thy mere existence!” His words reverberated out into the clearing and deep into the forest, startling flocks of birds nesting in the canopy, causing them to take flight out of fear. The Dhampir waited for a response. He could sense the beings cowering in the shed. They could not fool him into believing they were not there. But there came no response, and he grew irritated.

“If ye will not come to face thy fate, then it is by Divine Will that I come forth and give it to ye myself.” He strode forward to deliver justice. And then stopped when he saw something moving in the upper loft of the barn. The thatch roof had caved in, exposing the insides to view. A figure stood up, clutching some form of polearm. Mikhail’s enhanced sense of vision saw the creature perfectly; only, it did not seem like a creature at all. It was a man, or so it seemed. A man clad in strange garments, and with a oddly shaped mask obscuring his face, that almost seemed avian in nature. Almost.
>>
>>30668134

Mikhail felt his irritation subside and replace itself with mirth. He grinned wickedly. “Be this a ruse? Ye think to fool a Dhampir with a simple illusion? Or be this the reality? That ye be a pathetic being, intending to engage me in combat with such a pitiful weapon? One that is not even enchanted?”

A response finally came, the man’s voice muffled by his strange mask. “What the fuck are you ranting on about you weeaboo-looking faggot?”

Mikhail was a bit taken aback. He didn’t recognize half of what the man had said. Perhaps he was simply an insane man in a strange mask. Perhaps several of his ilk, maybe members of a local cult, had simply raided the nearby village in the night, prompting the inhabitants to fear them as monsters. Mikhail felt like his time had been wasted, that he had travelled a hundred miles for nothing. He felt rage building in his gut. He could have spent that time hunting REAL monsters.

“This is what I have been called to hunt? Mere humans? And beside that, ye insult me with thy profane manner? I shall cause thee to feel pain that no man has ever felt before! And then I shall set upon that village of idiots and teach them the consequence for wasting the time of a Dhampir!”

“Whatever, faggot,” came the reply. “That all sounds real fuckin’ NATO, but I’ll have to decline.”

Mikhail gnashed his teeth. “What did ye say to me?”

“I said, that sounds real fuckin’ NATO.”
>>
>>30668249

Before he could even process the strange turn of phrase, the Dhampir’s hypersensitive ears were assaulted by what sounded to him like a thousand thunderclaps going off in quick succession. The barn was set alight as gouts of flame protruded from every opening, and he felt the impacts of hundreds of arrows, all searing hot and passing through his body, tearing off chunks of flesh and breaking his bones. For the first time in a long time, Mikhail felt pain. He screamed and collapsed in a heap as his legs were shot out from under him by the hail of lead.

“Cease fire, cease fire!” shouted the man in the upper loft of the barn. Naturally, he was ignored as the men below continued to magdump, until every weapon went dry. Below, the Dhampir was twitching in a bloody pile, gasping for breath and sputtering up more blood with each attempt.

“H-h-how… c-c-can… th-this… b-b-be… I am… i-i-immortal…” The Dhampir tried desperately to move any part of his body, but each attempt only resulted in even more intense pain.

“Shit, he’s still alive?”
“Naw son, not for much longer.”
“Fucker just said he’s immortal.”
“Think he’ll heal and regenerate or some bullshit like that eventually?”
“Yeah, maybe.”
“Probably. Such is life in the Zone.”
“Then there’s only one thing we can do, /k/ommandos!”
“What’s that?”

“AFFIX BAYONETS!”
>>
>>30668363
Writefagging is complete for now. Hopefully not too autistic.
>>
File: soon.jpg (83KB, 1400x827px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
83KB, 1400x827px
>>30667969
>>30668055
>>30668134
>>30668249
>>30668363
>>30668381

Thoroughly enjoyed this.
>>
bumping, we need more writefagging, i demand more
>>
I'd write shit myself if I wasn't fucking half illiterate.
>>
>>30663814
I'd give that a read.
>>
>>30667548

That's basically post-modern day though. And it's a 3 way war between the EU, America, and Russia.
>>
Right now I'm writefagging up a military scifi shorty story. Instead of it being a typical space marines vs. bugs scifi, the enemy is a sentient virus that alters people it infects on the genetic level and is waging a guerrilla war against the human military. I can post what I have now when I get to my come computer.

Also, I know this isn't writefagging but for shits and giggles I was gonna make Billy Lind's Christian Marines in ARMA 3. You know, just to see how the glorious 4GW army would fair without author fiat to save them. I might also make some missions for other /k/ommandos to play around in.
>>
>>30670209
post it
>>
>>30668363
>>30668381

Oh damn, this promises to be a fun ride.
>>
>>30671696
Just got back from work, any desire for more?
>>
File: he approves of this undertaking.png (114KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
he approves of this undertaking.png
114KB, 267x267px
>>30672558
You had me at actually including real fuckin' NATO in a story.
>>
>>30672637
I guess I'll keep going with the adventures of the Dark Age /k/ommandos, then. Stand by for more. Call me a faggot if you want me to stop.
>>
>>30672637

This.

>>30672558

Also, hell yes.
>>
>>30673213
What's up, space cowboy.
>>
Trying for 4GW
>>
>>30673315
Dude, start your own thread.
>>
File: post apocalyptic carrier.jpg (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
post apocalyptic carrier.jpg
646KB, 1920x1080px
This carrier battle group was a pale shadow of what they once were. In some ways, what was old is new again. The carrier 'Dragonfly' of the Southern Republic had once been a 630-ft handymax freighter built some 10 years before the collapse. With a fresh coat of paint and a new flight deck, what was old was new again, which extended to its air group - biplanes that could have just easily been from 1930 despite being new. From the pier, two men watched as a veritable army of ants shuffled the supplies necessary for her mission onto the ship.

"Well Dan, what do you think of her?" said the older of the two with prominent tanlines from many days wearing baseball caps and sunglasses.

"Please Admiral Hopkins, call me Lieutenant Boudreaux. I might be the President's son, but I'm also just one of your flyboys."

"I bet that was an interesting conversation with your dad," replied Admiral Hopkins.

"I'm not going to hide behind a desk and say that I've done my duty," replied Dan, "'Sides, I want to stop whatever's been sinking our ships between the Gulf Coast and Brazil. It's not pirates out of Haiti; they want something. These ships have just been disappearing, and I want to know why."

"I think we all do, Lieutenant," replied the Admiral, "Well, enjoy your port call because we set sail tomorrow."
>>
Well, I've been teasing a lot lately, so I might as well put up some DT content, namely two excerpts from Doing-Things H EXCESS Side Story 11.

http://pastebin.com/CX07apSy
http://pastebin.com/8WvqFMjv

Note that the two characters without last names are the parents of possibly the genkiest little critter in the DT universe. Zettai daijobu dayo!
>>
>>30672637
>>30672858
>>30671696
>>30668478
>>30668363

“Okay, /k/omrades, I believe that we have thoroughly established that the immortal weebshit is not actually immortal,” spoke the man wearing a GP-5 gas mask and a flecktarn patterned parka, the same man who had addressed the formerly living Dhampir hunter a few moments prior. A couple of /k/ommandos ceased sticking the pile of gore with their bayonets at his words, while the rest continued until they wore themselves out.

“Alright, everyone got it out of their system--” He sighed heavily as one of the others unzipped his trousers and began urinating on the eviscerated remains, as a final humiliation. He pissed for an uncomfortably long time, groaning loudly as the last drops fell and he zipped himself back up. He turned to face the group and immediately dropped into a squatting position. A couple of other shrugged and joined him.

The apparently leader shook himself out of it. “Aaaanyway… there seem to be about seven of us total. I would assume all of you were responding to the meetup thread about starting the /k/ompound?” He was met with all around affirmations. “Well, you all look woefully unprepared to have undertaken that in the first place. Am I the only one who brought building materials?” The group looked amongst themselves, shrugged, and nodded at him.

“All I brought was ammunition. I assumed someone else would have done that.”
“Same here. Carrying a couple cartons of 5.56 in my ruck.”
“I have nothing but 9x18 and vodka with me, /k/omrade.”
“Oh man, you guys brought ammo? Shit, honestly I thought there were going to be more guys here so I could mooch a few rounds here and there.”
"Hey, I know you think this shit is important and all, but when do we get to more operator shit?"
"AH NUUU, CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"

The leader pinched the bridge of his nose through the gas mask. He could already tell he was in for a magical adventure.
>>
File: 1446350037593.jpg (51KB, 610x355px) Image search: [Google]
1446350037593.jpg
51KB, 610x355px
>>30659467
>Team Yankee
>tfw you will never be hidden in the shadows on a moonless night in the woods somewhere in Eastern Germany, clutching your Dragon ATGM while your battle buddy quietly disengages his safety as a stream of Soviet troops and a pair of T-72s roll through your line

Anyone here read Trinity's Child?
>being a buff crewmember during a cold war gone hot scenario
that book gave me PTSD
>>
Chieftains is another good 'WW3 gone hot' tank novel.
>>
Wow this thread died thanks to derailing, three content posts and no related replies within hours. We need more /k/ writefagging and writefag-related posts.

Get to it, night /k/.
>>
>>30665233
Great story Anon, I enjoyed it! I'd like to see you give this another installment or two. It's rare you get to read something other than just historical text when it come to WW1. Good job setting the story, you got the most important fears and conditions in the trenches. I also really liked the description between the main character's war and his father's war, granted some interesting perspective.

>>30675671
Alright, I'll give out the short story I posted last thread, for anyone interested. It's a Gunslinger Girl inspired fanfiction, this is a small short companion story, the first of three planned to join two novels.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_L4sZBCMQ1dV8Ulm4YLNIamPZ9p6GQgXyNlDAsV7VTk/edit
>>
>>30676979

I'm just surprised nobody's commented on the three fairly large story posts prior to this, including mine and Billy Boy's. You'd think that much content would get a reply of some sort, like the previous thread.
>>
>>30670340
Alright, here's what I got sofar. I'm just getting into the action part where I last left off. Also, I'm open to any suggestions.

http://pastebin.com/f7bkUeeg
>>
>>30677122
I like it, power armor has always been something that I've found interesting. Especially with Steakley's Armor exploring the psychological aspect of it
>>
>>30677035
I think that it might take some time for these threads to catch people's attention, and hell, we might not even have that many write fags here or anyone that interested.

Which reminds me, I have to start reading your stuff.
>>
>>30670209
>>30677122

So, kind of an Urban-Jungle Future-Vietnam - only with infected instead of VC. Pretty kick-ass concept here.

I'm really digging the exploration of the psychological aspect of both the armor and the scenario they're in. Not to mention, all the world-building hints are getting me into this.
>>
>>30668363
I would read more of this.
>>
>>30673379
>a veritable army of ants shuffled the supplies necessary for her mission onto the ship
>logistics
doing it wrong

everyone knows CBGs run on faith, cold fusion and retroculture
>>
File: 1466296420876.gif (2MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
1466296420876.gif
2MB, 300x150px
>>30666227
I didn't say that they wouldn't get BTFO. But they would have a decent supply of Javelins, TOW-2Fs, stingers and Carl Gustav's.
>>
>>30659467
>tfw still can't find a copy of Team Yankee.
>>
>>30680296
Now you're thinking fourth generationally
>>
>>30677498

Thank you, always glad to get some feedback. I'll try to post some more stuff later, since my pastebins are purposefully set to delete themselves after 24 hours.
>>
>>30680296

and mission-type orders.

or as the prussians would say: aufstragtaktik
>>
>>30680941

Still a couple hours left on my two pastebins up above, if anyone wants a look.
>>
>>30680941
>my pastebins are purposefully set to delete themselves after 24 hours.

Oh shit, gonna need some more posts to read then, I'm still at work another few hours. When I get home I'll also throw up another quick /k/ related short story for the hell of it.
>>
>>30684165

I'll see about making a compilation of excerpts. Might take a few hours.

Feedback is very appreciated.
>>
>>30673379

New Orleans had changed a lot since the collapse. Where once it had been a slice of France in the Baptist Bible Belt of the Deep South, it now more resmebled Venice. After a hurricane, the levees had burst-flooding the city. Before the Collapse, there would have been an Army Corps of Engineers to fix it. As with many things, people carried on as best they could. Mardi Gras floats now quite literally floated through the canals of the half-sunken city.

Accordingly, as a young pilot who bought in the mantra of "live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse," Dan Boudreaux found himself with a hand grenade in one hand and a whore in the other. He wasn't entirely sure how this happened. Perhaps it was Grandpa's suit from Sam's Tailor in Hong Kong, retailored for the new generation that contributed. After all, it was a lot poorer world than it had been only a few generations before. One look at the voluptuous ladies of pre-Collapse porn could tell anyone that. The sort of wealth that a tailored suit indicated was such that it could bring some whore out of poverty if she snagged the right man.

This would have all been well and good had it not been for another man in the bar. Tyrone, he had introduced himself for all to hear, looking damned cocky in his aviator shades. He liked his bourbon straight.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" slurred Dan.

The torn jeans and ragged flannel Tyrone was wearing were pretty shabby, and Dan could only wonder where he got that devil-may-care confidence.

"Fuck off, pretty boy," was the reply.

"You think you own this place? You think this gets you girls? You're just making an ass of yourself."

The band stopped playing. Tyrone stood up and looked down. Dan got up to meet him. It wasn't entirely clear which one threw the first blow. However, both of them ended up in the drunk tank the next morning.
>>
>>30684601

Heads aching from the glare of the morning sun, the two men looked up to find a barrel-chested black man in Navy blues with a lot of scrambled eggs on his cap watching over them. His nametag read: Anderson.

"Lieutenant Boudreaux, Lieutenant McMahon, I see that you've been acquainted. You'll be flying together on one of our scout-torpedo bombers. I'm Commander Anderson, CO of the Dragonfly's air wing."
>>
>>30680315
There's a fair number of copies on ebay, why wouldnt one of those work?
>>
>>30684165
>>30684486

Okay, here's a couple of excerpted segments from DTHE Side Story 11.

http://pastebin.com/mxzsPu3E
http://pastebin.com/AU5zNQTf

Note that the two unnamed characters are the parents of a very genki little critter that makes a very significant appearance in DTHW. Zettai daijobu dayo!

Feedback appreciated, etc.
>>
>>30664565
Other lorefag here. My world doesn't really have a name, but I call it The Coalition because of humanity's ruling government plus I liked the name.

I have the timeline plotted out from 2065 to 2276 with bits going further. Most of the stories happen around 2260, though. That's when the protagonist gets promoted to top admiral of the Coalition Navy and is mostly stuck on Earth after decades of Captain Kirk-esque shenanigans. It turns out life on the future Los Angeles can be just as wacky as exploring the galaxy (almost every antigunner died after zombie apocalypse III).
>>
>>30687435

I purposefully avoided setting "hard" dates for anything in Doing-Things, mainly so I can fudge the timeline as needed. Can lead to some odd moments dialogue-wise, but overall it's handily kept me out of PIME TARADOX territory.

Anyways, I posted those DTHE excerpts for the anon who wanted to read them earlier. They're a couple posts above this one.
>>
>>30687488
I kept the dates because [spoiler]the timeline derped hard around 2100 due to a cataclysmic interdimensional war and past events are repeating on a grander scale as reality tries to restore order (though the characters acknowledge the setting's absurdity) [/spoilertagswhyhastthouforsakenme]
>>
>>30687676

Text spoilers don't work on /k/. That's another reason I use self-deleting pastebins.

Still working hard on DTHW 7 myself. 141 pages and growing.
>>
>>30686637
So I read your excerpts! Very nice writing! The only problem I had with it was actually not your fault but mine, I really didn't understand any of the references save for the mention of Gordon Freeman. That being said though, I'd like to read more excerpts and such to be able to wrap my head around it a little better! I do also have one question, how do you write your gore? Are you particularly descriptive or do you kind of steer away from it?

Also, here is a fairly bad story I wrote while listening to Leonard Cohen's version of "The Partisan". Less than half the length of my last one, I just kind of pounded this out for the hell of it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ZBqR8fM8msHQw0P2p_FeQRZveGUkYM0-NDniPPuptE/edit
>>
>>30688919

The references are half the fun; I tend to go far afield to include some of them, but try to do so in a strangely logical way. Note that this often results in hilarious mashups which are intended as both parody and awesomeness. As for gore, I use it where appropriate. I often get descriptive, but only where it fits the narrative. Sometimes the scene "works" with it, sometimes it doesn't, I don't push it.

That said, you should see the PROMOTIONS scenes I end up writing (that "H" tag in the title means it's traditional at this point). Most tend to be funny, sappy, or a combination of those. Definitely not something I think I'll ever pastebin, though.

Did you have any specific questions about the excerpts I posted? I assume you probably Googled everything to get an idea what I was referring to in each reference, but I can explain further if you'd like.
>>
Don't die on me now
>>
Put this on a /his/ thread;
>Come to me.
>You will gain what you deserve.
>Your wish will soon come true.
>Come to me.
>Your path is ending.
>Come to me.
>Only one will be rewarded.
-The Wish Granter

Basically, I want a short story where it's a S.T.A.L.K.E.R world, and our protagonist breaks into a nuclear storage facility just to die by visions, able to reach the end thanks to his dead comrades.

>I also put great emphasis on SHORT story.
>>
>>30680307
nigga there won't be any mechanized engagements in the baltics. in the event of russian offensive the entirety of estonia will be glassed by two squadrons of bm-30s overnight. 2000 fat imbeciles stationed in there will die before leaving their barracks. what are you going to write about, being killed by a shrapnel without even seeing your enemy? that would be more of an existential prose rather than an action novel
>>
>>30693266

Write it yourself. That's what this thread is for, writing and feedback thereof, not requests.
>>
>>30693396
Oh.. well shit. Sorry about the demands I guess? May be able to finish it in a week then.
>>
File: the_karrier.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
the_karrier.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
Would anyone like to read some green about the /k/arrier and where the original left off?
>>
>>30663814

The tank company would be very likely to be able to account for 300, if not 400 enemy vehicles in that tank army on their own. I hope you write this.
>>
Bump to keep the thread alive, I'm going to post another Doing-Things excerpt later, possibly a space battle one. Not sure yet.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.