[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French to create a pseudo-militia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/120133-160716-paris-calls-all-willing-citizens-to-become-reservists-after-nice-attack

>French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve on Saturday called "all patriotic citizens who wish to do so" to become reservists to boost security after the latest terror attack.
France's "operational reservists" include French citizens with or without military experience as well as former soldiers.
French President Francois Hollande said Friday that reservists would be called upon to boost the ranks of police and gendarmes.
The operational reserve is currently made up of 12,000 volunteers, 9,000 of whom are within the paramilitary police and 3,000 in the regular police force, said Cazeneuve.

Are we finally starting to see the French wake up? Are we starting to see a militia being formed?

What are the pros and cons of letting civilians start to join military organizations to fight terrorism?
>>
>understaffed police
>hey, let's ask people to do policework FOR FREE!
brilliant plan. what are they going to be armed with?
>>
File: ManWithBaguetteSword.jpg (25KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
ManWithBaguetteSword.jpg
25KB, 500x263px
>>30644481
This.
>>
>>30644481
the old rifles they are phasing out would be my bet
>>
>>30644481
MAS 36's
>>
>>30644481
FAMAS G1
I hope
>>
>>30644481
They're phasing out FAMAS and they still have tons of surplus MAS36 and 49. FAMAS is more likely because smaller recoil.
>>
>volunteer statists
Yeah, they're also trying to ban guns as we speak.
>>
>>30644453
>Are we finally starting to see the French wake up? Are we starting to see a militia being formed?
French here: no. People are paranoid about guns, they think you're a madman if you are pro-2nd amendment. It's just regular army reserve, you need to be below 30/35 and do army/police force training.
>>
>>30644481
bag of door knobs
>>
>>30644926
>>30644646
>>30644629
>>30644524
they'll be armed with baguettes and white flags, you fools.
>>
>>30645371
A few souls might get guns with rubber bullets.

Worked during Charlie Hebdo, right?
oh wait...

Too bad no intrepid French civilians watching shit go down in the streets from the safety of their apartments could grab their own rifles and open fire on terrorists. Instead let's just record and livesteam this shit as it goes down because "lol armed civilians are a bad thing."
>>
>>30644453
would these reservists be able to keep their weapons at their home and even carry them out and about?
>>
File: shkreli-faces03.w529.h352.jpg (41KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
shkreli-faces03.w529.h352.jpg
41KB, 529x352px
>>30644481
The French public will be armed with qurans and megaphones to preach to would be terrorists about how they are actually going against the teachings of Islam, while wearing a burka.
>>
>>30645479
Lol, gendarmes just barely got aloud to carry their service weapons after work and still need to turn them in for the weekend.

>Source: My bro is a gendarme
>>
>>30645366

Do you have to supply your own knobs?
>>
>>30645523
This. And regular cops can go fuck themselves if somebody tries to kill them off duty.

Pic related, this couple of policemen has been killed in their own home by an islamic fundamentalist, in front of their child.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.