[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to dismantle/put back together a 44 Cal. New Model Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lala.jpg (24KB, 700x328px) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
24KB, 700x328px
Hi! Never posted in here but my friend and me found this gun in her granddad's stuff, we managed to get the barrel out after a bit of tinkering, but now we can't put it back in completely, one side is always a bit off. What do?
>>
>>30643675
How the fuck did you take the barrel off?

In a vise with a wrench and breaker bar?
>>
>>30643675

post pic of gun. i really doubt you actually took off the barrel.
>>
>>30643713
Oh shit I meant the small cylender thing where you put bullets in. I thought the right word for it was barrel.
>>
>>30643675
>hoping you are talking about they cylinder
>>
>>30643725
Good, your just stupid. How about just put the gun back and never touch it again
>>
>>30643732
I don't plan on making any use of it, just want to put the cylinder where it ough to be.
>>
>>30643751
Is English your first language?
>>
>>30643825
Nah, I'm french. And we don't get guns in France so I don't know any gun vocabulary. We're still trying to put it back in, it seems like an easy step in the cleaning tutorials.
>>
>>30643732
>wasting an opportunity to get another anon into guns for the sake of being an edgy faggot
Fuck off.
>>
>>30643832
She just managed to put it back together, thanks anyway. We also found a Walther Model 2 something that apparently shot tranquilizer or something because it comes with an old syringue that looks super shady.

It belonged to a granddad that was in the Algeria War. There are two scopes rifles, some kind of shotgun and a crossbow that works!
>>
>>30643832
Pull the hammer back but not all the way and not till it clicks. Press the cylinder back into place and the bar that retains the cylinder presses back into place with ease. Make sure you have the load rammer out of the way.
>>
Found an instructional video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meP_Ufwj-FY
>>
>>30643860
>>30643866
Thanks anyway but my friend eventually made it work.
>>
>>30643725
>small cylender thing where you put bullets in
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.