[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, noguns here, just wondering, if I saw a truck bearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: game over goys.jpg (86KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
game over goys.jpg
86KB, 1024x512px
Hey guys, noguns here, just wondering, if I saw a truck bearing down on a crowded street, and just happened to have a pig hunting rifle like a .303, what should I, noguns, aim for?

Lets say the guy was about 1/4 a mile away, doing 60 mph
>>
>>30629648
The driver side windshield, just like the frogs did.

How was this a question that you needed to crowdsource?
>>
Fuck i hate summer.
>>
>>30629668
Ok, lets say I was on the passenger side
>>
>>30629648
If you kill the driver, the truck will stop instantly. The law says so.
>>
File: Intrigued onion.jpg (42KB, 362x306px) Image search: [Google]
Intrigued onion.jpg
42KB, 362x306px
>>30629693
>let's say I was 2 feet to the left
>shooting at a truck that's 1/4 mile away

Are you for real?
>>
>>30629648
>1/4 mile away
>going 60mph
The only thing that could stop it is the driver putting on the breaks. It'll be upon you in 15 seconds at this speed, and would still reach you just coasting even if you disable the engine or kill the driver.

Get out of the fucking way.
>>
Using explosives is the only way to stop it fast enough.
>>
>>30629757
so shoot some civilains? What could you shoot to make them start running, if they didn't hear the oncoming truck?
>>
File: KS-23.jpg (331KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
KS-23.jpg
331KB, 1024x768px
with steel slugs
>>
>>30629668

Didn't the truck continue on for a mile or so before stopping though? Like, the last 30 deaths were after the driver had been shot.
>>
>>30629979
this is what I was thinking. How do you prevent civilian casualties? What could you shoot that would make people get off the road? Windows? Lights? Church bell?
>>
>>30629979
letting go of the pedal ≠ breaking
being shot ≠ instantly being dead
>>
>>30629648
Air tank

Most larger trucks use air brakes

Cause a bit enough leak and the brakes will engage
>>
>>30629979
I have no idea how far the truck in France traveled. I don't doubt that the truck would keep going for some time after the driver's dead but there's not really much to be done about that with common small arms. Killing the driver and hoping the truck runs into a tree or sturdy structure is the best you can do unless you can quickly fuck up the engine, which (even here in the US) most people can't.

>>30630089
Firing a gun at random things is not the proper way to signal to people that anything other than you is a threat.
>>
>>30630162
maybe thats what I want though, anything to get people off the road
>>
File: PC welp.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
PC welp.png
42KB, 300x300px
>>30630187
IRL:
>Bigass truck drove up on a parade and ran down a bunch of people
>Cops shoot the driver

In your fantasy:
>Bigass truck is driving up on a parade
>You magically see it in time to do something
>You begin to fire your rifle in the air
>People panic and cops shoot you
>Truck runs down a bunch of people
>Cops shoot the driver

You'd be better off just telling a cop that there's a truck barreling down on the parade so he can radio people to be ready for shit ASAP. Why do you insist on inserting a gun into this fantasy if it's not meant for the driver? Words through radios > Lassie-style communication via gunfire.

>BANG!

What is it boy?

>BANG!

Is Timothée stuck in a well?

>BANG BANG!

Islamo-fascists are trying to shit on our parade? Sacré bleu!
>>
Air tanks, air lines, air dryer, brake chambers

This is all assuming the truck in question has parking chambers

Unfortunately some lines wont effect all the brakes because it wont drain directly
Most trucks have secondary air tanks for different brake positions
However you be able to seriously slow it down if you got some of them locked up
>>
>>30630161
This is actually a good idea, if you get the air out of the system the truck will stop
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.