[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home defence stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 48

File: 1457893694240.png (21KB, 680x536px) Image search: [Google]
1457893694240.png
21KB, 680x536px
Anyone want to share some stories of home invasions or defence? I got one from a few years back but it's pretty embarrasing
>age 14
>mom got an apartment in the shittiest part of Stockholm
>on my bike heading home
>two "kids", probably 12-16
>middleeastern decent
>they try to block my bike yelling about using my phone or something
>I know how these things usually go down
>dont stop, power through them on the side of the road
>they are visibly upset
>get home
The apartment is on the top floor of an old building where mostly addicts and immigrants live
>later, door knocks
>home alone so door's locked
>I check through the peephole
>it's the two kids from earlier, probably saw what building I went into
>they're knocking on the door continously, asking nicely to let them in over and over again
>refuse
>after about 7 minutes of their nagging it's finally quiet
>I've been sitting in the kitchen next to the door waiting for them to leave
>can finally go to the bathroom in peace
>after a while of toilet business I hear a strange low noise, like someone softly shaking a box of needles
>realise that they're fiddling with the fucking lock
>straight up sprint from the toilet
>the lock-part of this side of the door has started to turn slightly
>I'm crying
>when I get to the door I instinctly turn the lock to the opposite direction
>I unlock the door, being an idiot
>at this point it's a pulling match, fortunately I'm winning because I grew up with siblings, but scary nontheless
>finally get the door locked
During this entire story, I did not call the police. To this day I don't know why, and everyone I tell the story to just keep asking me why I didn't just call the police. I don't know.
>fast forward an hour or so, maybe less
>loud crash, but not from the door
>cont
>>
>>30629616
>one of them had climbed out the window from the stairwell, and onto my balcony, then gotten stuck trying to climb through one of the windows
>he's halfway through, one of his arms is wailing inside, trying to find the latch for the window(it only opens for a few decimeters unless you release the latch)
>young teen screaming begins
>running to my sisters old room to get her old compound bow
>when I get back, he stops trying to crawl through, and starts to try to worm his way out
This is the part that's still so real in my head. I can remember it so clearly still
>I'm standing there, aiming the bow and arrow at him, SCREAMING at the top of my lungs
>I'm talking non-stop, autistic minecraft kid levels of screaming
>and I can't see shit
>my eyes are filled with never ending tears, and I can't see fucking shit
>and I'm coughing from screaming so fucking hard
>eventually he crawls back and his friend helps him back to the stairwell
>still screaming for them to get out, still blind
>eventually they leave, can hear them jogging down the stairs
>sit on the floor waiting for mom to get home
>when she does, she asks what I'm doing on the floor with a bow, visibly red cheeks from crying
>I don't tell her, for whatever reason
>she sees the broken plastic furniture on the balcony
>finally spill it
>thank god we live in the northernmost part of sweden now
I was such a fucking stupid teenager. Didn't call the police, tried to keep it secret. In a moment where I should have been calm and in total control of myself, I was beyond panicked and no self-control

I guess I'd like to see myself as a person who could handle these situations but with this memory in my head I just can't imagine it
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
>>30629616
>>30629636
and this is why I live in a first world nation where I can own one of these and use it in self defense
>>
>>30629675
and I envy you for that, and only that
>>
>>30629616
I think you could handle yourself well now, it seems as though you learned quite a bit from the experience.
>>
>>30629675
Are you using a fucking guitar strap as as sling
>>
File: 1459472191488.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459472191488.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>30629688
>and only that

You do know that we don't drag poor people out of the hospital and kill them if they don't have insurance, right? No matter how much our left-wingers cry and claim we do.
>>
>>30631527
I do know that. I generally don't listen to left wingers from any civilized nation
>>
I'm a fairly paranoid person (mostly of people breaking into my house) so every now and then I'll hear a noise and sprint in full kill mode to wherever the sound came from and so far it has only ever been my house settling or something falling over. But if someone ever does break in I'm gonna have bloody fists by the time the cops arrive.
>>
>>30631573
>I generally don't listen to left wingers from any civilized nation

GODSPEED, SWEDE. Channel the insane asskicking powers of your forbears and take back your land.
>>
>>30629616
>new years eve, I'm 13, just wanted to play vidya games all night.
>Parents went to friend's house for a party with no kids
>Little sister went to friend's house for their party
>tfw some of my friends invited me to other parties, but was feeling antisocial and emo because I knew I wouldn't have a girl to kiss at midnight (I was kind of beta when I was 13, mea culpa)
>Be home alone, most of the front lights are off and a few cars are gone from where they're normally parked outside.
>Around 11pm, faithful dog battle buddy barks once, just once, in a way I had never heard her bark before.
>She does a full on point toward one of the front bedrooms
>Grab Dad's 870 pump that he keeps in his master bedroom
>tfw Dad told me about it and told me not to tell Mom that I knew where it was
>tfw I had my own .22 rifle in my room but the AR my Dad and I built for me before the '94 AWB went into effect was locked in the safe.
>Sneak up into front bedroom with shotty up, battle buddy in full hunt/sneak mode I'd never seen before
>CLANG
>Someone outside is trying to pry off the wrought-iron guard outside the window
>dummy doesn't know to just lift it up and off
>My Dog starts a low growl
>More noise and fucking around outside.
>They can't seem to figure it out
>I want to go back to playing vidya, so fuck this shit
>Open window from inside
>Hear one gasp, other is too busy with a crowbar
>Redguards, naturally
>Pump shotgun for that intimidation effect.webm
>Eject perfectly good round of #4 buck doing so
>Dog starts barking
>I yell "FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE"
>Dindus go full cerebral dindu muffin and run away
>Go outside, battle buddy sniffs all around where they were fucking with the house
>more low growling
>realize that my dog hates black people
>They didn't hurt the iron at all, just scuffed it up.
>Go back inside and play more vidya, hear fireworks and shit
>Sneak a finger of bourbon out of one of my Dad's bottles
>Reload shotgun.
(cont)
>>
>>30631759
>Decide to watch Die Hard for no reason
>Parents come home, see me and dog asleep on the couch with an empty glass and a shotgun
>Mom thinks I freaked out over nothing
>Show Dad the pry marks
>Explain how loveable doggy hound went full stealth & battle mode
>While we're outside and away from the family, my Dad tells me I did great, and that our beloved dog was a rescue from Dindus that abused her
>Tells me to not yell and just shoot them next time, they're on our property, castle doctrine, etc.
>For 14th birthday, my Dad gets me a 1200 round case of .223 and lets me keep my AR in my room, and gives me the combo to the safe.
>Gives me a 20 round mag full of soft points, tells me to use those for home defense
>We start going to the range every other Sunday and that continues until I graduate high school.
>Growing up in the 90's was the shit.
>>
>>30631597
I can relate to that. One time I was stalking around the house with a kukri at 3 in the morning because a noise spooked me. It was just my cat stuck in the bathroom.
>>
>You will never be in a HD situation
The only thing breaking into houses here are field mice. Keep the Red Ryder loaded up for them.
>>
>>30631859

Limited Edition?

*phoot* *SPLAT*
>>
One time me and a couple of friends were exploring an abandoned bunker underground. It was some intelligence station for the military airfield outside the town next to ours. It was completely pitch black, and I got seperated from my group because I heard a noise and went to investigate it. That's the kind of shit where you yell at characters in horror movies not to do that shit.
>>
>>30631692
Thanks man but it's actually not that bad. Believe me, what american newspapers say about Sweden reminds me of early 50s propaganda. It's very over the top
>>
>>30631878
sounds like a fun time. The exploring an abandoned military base part, not so much being lost in pitch black darkness bit.
>>
File: 20160715_130210.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px)
20160715_130210.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
That sucks, OP.

>Family leaves smaland for America
>I come into the picture
>I'm can legally shoot whoever the fuck I want in three gave with pic related
>Use aimpoint sights and eat at Ikea for that sweet Swedish heritage

Also my family have never been a bunch of pussy city folk. You shoot, Stab and crush faces till the threat is over
>>
>>30631901
>Believe me, what american newspapers say about Sweden reminds me of early 50s propaganda. It's very over the top

It's the mistake of equating government policies with social realities. All the sane people didn't just up and vanish from Sweden, after all.

Also culture clash; Americans tend to be loud as fuck; so if we don't hear a counter-movement screeching REEE to the high heavens we tend to assume it doesn't exist. "Silent Majority" is a Thing bandied about in our politics; mainly because it was a hard sell the first time somebody suggested it existed.
>>
>>30631409
I do the same thing on my Mossberg. Except it's a snazzy, sparkly purple.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 327x395px)
image.jpg
63KB, 327x395px
My neighbours house got raided when I lived in an apartment block, despite our block having two security doors, being UK the police turned up, looked around and fucked off, never heard from them about it again, unsurprisingly we have a lot of Eastern Europeans around my area.

When you put all the bravado aside, the idea of somebody coming into your home while your asleep or just chilling with the partner or alone is fucking terrifying, I really wish I had a wall safe so I could get a shotgun, but even if I do permits are stupidly hard to get and my nearest gun club (must be registered to one to own firearm) is two hours away.

Friend of mines house got broken into while he was having a bath, has two little girls and a wife who was working nights in hospital, he fended them off with a golf club and got arrested and charged for Assault, the judge had the fucking cheek to say that he should be grateful they let him off with the added charge of assault with a weapon (Battery).
>>
>>30631692
There are no heroes left in Sweden. They sold their country to the devil and now, it's gone to hell. And they wonder how.
>>
>>30632107
No, we don't.
>>
>>30632077

I swear the UK is stupid.

Is it better to just throw them outside afterwards and not call the cops? Seems like if you're going to get charged either way assuming the people who tried to rob you aren't going to call is a safe bet.
>>
File: 10 paladins vs 1 orc.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
10 paladins vs 1 orc.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>30632077
that's fucked
>>
File: takethepicturemom.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px)
takethepicturemom.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>30629616
>age 14
>few years ago

Enjoy being B&, you underage faggot.
>>
>>30632695
>implying 4 years would not be considered "a few"
Not even OP, but goddamn you're a special kind of retard.
>>
>>30631759
God damn do irons outside the window make a living space a target?
I wanted to get a place where that might stick out.
>>
>>30632666
I have been reliably informed that you are in a better legal position in the UK if you murder them, as:

>It's your word against theirs
>They don't have a word
>You can repeatedly stress that you were in fear of your life
>It's likely to attract media attention and support
>You can't accumulate charges
>>
>>30632685
>demolitionman.webm
>>
How about stories where people didn't have a way to defend themselves?
>>
>>30631597
Same, often I won't even grab something I can use as a weapon (knife, bat, gun).
>>
>>30631970
>I'm can legally shoot whoever the fuck I want in three gave with pic related
Can we get a translator for this autism?
>>
File: hisfacewhen.jpg (39KB, 452x308px) Image search: [Google]
hisfacewhen.jpg
39KB, 452x308px
>>30629616

> 2014
> Gun(s) Owner
> Wife, kids, dog
> Residential neighborhood / City Burb
> Thursday afternoon come home from store with family (Vacation week, schools out)
> Pull into Driveway
> Notice side window is crooked and leaning out
> Signs of break in evident
> CCW 1911 , step out
> Wife gets in driver seat, backs car onto street, calls police
- stopwatch 0:00
> Open Garage door with remote as I enter front door
> Footsteps up stairs, No visual threats, drawers open and shit rummaged thru downstairs
> Front to rear house sweep
> Pop off shoes +5 to sneak.
> Back at stairs, never left my vision since they are centrally located in house
> Downstairs confirmed clear
Stopwatch 0:25
> Open basement door (we have a BUNCH of shit on our stairs, even i trip over it, no ones down there, they would break their neck trying)
> Fuckthat.avi
> Close basment door.
> Square up stair sweep
> V - stair case, 1 landing turn 180 to continue to T hallway upon top of stairs. Open concept See 3 doors from landing
> All closed, Laundry, 2 kids rooms
Stopwatch 0:32
> I KNOW theres weapons in that room, fucking swords and bows and shit; Sons stuff; they ARE hidden tho.. lotta shit in there
> DoyouwanttoknowWhatsbehinddoornumberthree.zip
> Noise to left of stairs; from master bedroom
> Clear up halway, step back from master ; square to door
> Basically he HAS to be to the right of the door or else he is standing in a wide open fucking room with nothing but a tv, dresser and bed in it
stopwatch 0:40
> Feign step thru door stop, Scan half room
> Step back
-heartbeat-
> Golf club across doorframe into drywall and half thru door
-heartbeat-
> Shitjustgotreal.flac
Stopwatch 0:41
> Stepback
-heartbeat-
> Pursued, he rounds door frame; tired to continue assault into hallway; jabbing air with club
> stepback
> Center mass come into frame of door with club
> His face when faced with Para 1911
> His face when he got 3 to the chest
> His face when he died.
> Moved out of city.
>>
File: 1465700715060.jpg (583KB, 804x564px) Image search: [Google]
1465700715060.jpg
583KB, 804x564px
>>30633317
This makes me aroused
>>
>>30633317
>tfw australian
>only have doggo, a walking stick and my hands for protection
>>
>>30633317
>cont

>dropped
>wherethefuckwassparky.jpg
>kill confirmed
>still in shock
> go downstairs
>Dogs laying in office
>Gave zero fucks
>Continued laying there thru then entire situation
>Wanted to go outside and shit
>Youmotherfucker

He just did not give a single fuck at the entire situation
>>
>>30633204
In the face.
Autocorrect fucks me when I'm typing
>>
>>30633317
>hope is true
people inna house deserve to be deaded.
>>
>>30629616
Not as awesome, but here goes.
>14 year old gamerkid, weak af (still am desu)
>get home from school, no one home
>parents on the job, sister actually has friends
>walk around a bit, nick some candy
>gaming time
>ohshit.html
>no computer
>only then notice window is broken
>fcken bandits man
>nearly shat my pants when i realised they could still be in the house
>time for dual wielding
>grapped hot poker and knife sharpener
>went through the house, shifting around corners like in a movie
>no one but me and my spaghetti arms
>call mom

I still cringe a bit when i think about it
>>
>>30633317
>feign step through door stop

explain pls
>>
>>30632826
1 - single
2 - couple
3 - few
4 - some
5+ - many

There are absolutely no alternatives to this list.
>>
>>30636093
He pretended to walk through the door, but didn't. It saved his life because of that golf club
>>
>>30629616
I'm not sure if this is k related.

>be me half breed italian american
>visiting family in italy
>eating lunch at cafe oblivious cause was like 13-15 at time
>fresh of the raft african sneaking mom's purse of back of her chair
>she notices and freaks out
> guy literally says "mi scuzi" (my bad or i'm sorry)
>dad flips shit (almost literally and grabs chair)
>guy runs dad chases
> guy is faster because dad is running with old iron chair
>In final act of defiance dad throws chair clips guy
> guy stumbles but keeps going
> dad picks up chair comes back sits down with senpai
> italian half of senpai flipping out cause guy could press charges
> mom confirms in Italy you have no right to defend your stuff

Every time i think about that situation it irritates me to think of how thievery works there.

Guy said sorry because he was used to people not doing anything to him, since if he stops trying to steal he is no longer allowed to be attacked.
>>
>>30636243
I was confused to if he put one foot through the door but kept the rest of his body outside of the door frame
>>
>>30633507

Aren't all of you born with knoifs to protect you from the wildlife that wants to kill you?
>>
>>30636247
I wonder what would happen if he did press charges. I know you are supposed to follow the laws of the land but maybe they would brush it off because Hot Blooded John Wayne American Made
>>
>>30636436
It would be worse,
>Hot Blooded John Wayne American Made
more like violent uneducated stupid violent american. So intolerant of poor north african refugee.

Either that or the police would ignore it cause corrupt and lazy.

When my mom was a young girl in italy she got attacked by gypsies at work in clothing store (she caught them stealing). Cops came, gypsies tried to play victim, cop told them to shut up or he would take them around the corner and give them something to cry about. That was like 30 years ago though.
>>
File: 1459061381456.gif (760KB, 259x214px)
1459061381456.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>be inna Indiana
>Grandparents out to play Bridge
>Only my cousin and I at home, getting drunk and old movies
>house is secluded innna woods
>hear somevody try the false front door
>weird shit had been happening all day with a few nigs staring at our driveway while we were doing yardwork
>spooked.jpg
>cousin give "shhh" hand sign
"We both creep up and grab machettes that are near backdoor
>we wait for the nigs to try the back door
>minute or two goes by
>peep out window
>four nigs just standing on back lawn that back the woods staring at us staring at them
>Battle cry "You motherfucahs!"
>Castlelawengaged.png
>We rush backdoor and as we run out we're screaming wildly atthem
>Nigs scatter in the woods like the bunch of monkeys they are
We called the sherrif after this because we counted 4nigs and it was just the two of us at the house. They searched the woods but never found them
>>
>>30636593
Are spaghetti cops really that corrupt nowadays?
>>
>>30631759
>>30631773
>Parents come home, see me and dog asleep on the couch with an empty glass and a shotgun

This is how /k/ommandos are born.
>>
>>30632666
>>30632934
I hate the UK joke of a legal system. It's so sad that you're better off killing someone than beating the shit out of them to make them leave your house. In what fucking KEK world is it that you get CONVICTED for protecting your fucking family from home invaders, and the system is designed so you're better off to kill the cunts.

I would love to ass-rape british judges with a dull kabar.
>>
>>30636372
Our KEK land is almost as bad as the UK. Illegal to even have a plastic eating knife if AUScuckLAND these days.
>>
>>30629675

I answer the door with my rifle or pistol if it's someone I don't expect. Even then I still do it. I also answer the door with my hatchet sometimes.

I don't take chances.
>>
>>30633317
Man, I would jack you off while you told this story
>I am aroused

Good for you.
>>
File: 1466818849476.jpg (477KB, 973x742px) Image search: [Google]
1466818849476.jpg
477KB, 973x742px
>>30636193
That's some major austism you're sporting.
>>
>>30636372
Carrying a knife around and using it for self-defence will get your ass rammed in court
Cops will fine you and take it unless you have a really good reason (i.e. hiking and the knife if deep in your pack)

Defending your home, everything will be a million times harder to defend in court if you use an ordinary weapon.
I.E. If you just got home and you're putting your umbrella away and you use it against a home invader, you're fine.
If you wake up to "oi nah brahhh just fukken smash that door brahh" and you get your spiked anti-abbo baseball bat then you're gonna have a bad time
>>
File: shitty.png (115KB, 917x1057px) Image search: [Google]
shitty.png
115KB, 917x1057px
>>
>>30631597
same. things that go bump in the night need silencing.
>>
>>30638129
>Illegal to even have a plastic eating knife if AUScuckLAND these days
>these days

I know a guy (cousin's gf's brother) who was convicted on a weapons charge for carrying a brightly coloured plastic toy laser pistol. Something a lot like pic related. He had it half tucked into his silver cowboy boots when he was coming home from a rave at about 6am.

He was obviously flamingly queer and the cops and judge went to town on him because they could.

This was nearly twenty years ago now.

Ausfailia has never been good.
>>
>>30642261
These are the kinds of victims who would benefit from exactly what Frisco can't provide; a CCW permit.

Survivors of attacks such as these can only begin healing after they start to feel in control of their lives and their safety. Particularly with her hubby 30 feet away. She needs to know she can protect herself and her daughter.
>>
>>30642261
Shit like that makes my blood boil.
>>
>>30629616
>be 20, two years ago, parents recently divorced
>6 figure salary mom has been traveling for weeks on end, enjoying time with new boyfriend
>leaves me to watch house
>on a dead end road in farm country New England
>just me, my dogs, and all the weed I sold at the time
>be playing far cry 3 in my smoke den at about 11am
>hear knock on front door, oldest blind doggo goes NUTS. We never have had a random visitor in the 15 years I've lived there.
>grab gp100
>run to front door
>whip it open
>poor jahovas witnesses saw the shine of the Gp100 and ran like it was the light of Christ

I honestly felt bad, I'm not for door to door soliciting but that dosent mean they deserve to almost accidentally .357'd.
>>
>>30629616
i here you i had some gypsy bullies i am thinking of killing the whole familiy i know where they live shold i do it
>>
>>30629616
if some fuckers tried that on me i whold chop them up with my katana
>>
>>30631859
What's Maine like?
>>
> be me, kiwifag
> be couple years ago
> round 16-17 at the time
> cuz based anti gun laws, can't legally own gunz, and dad's needs to be locked up at all times
> playing acoustic guitar in room
> pause for a minute, dog is barking
> go sneaky breaki down the stairs cuz dog never barks, still carrying guitar
> two men in kitchen making a ruckus, in the process of taking our microwave and coffee maker
> back to the wall outside kitchen
> way that house was setup had the kitchen leading into a hallway that went to the front door
> first guy walk out, carrying microwave
> kick his knee, his head goes down onto microwave
> can't remember what happened to him, but investigations say his neck snapped after a heavy weight then fell onto his back
> they also found hair in the treads of my boot
> kerbstomp.jpg?
> next bit is Crystal clear
> second guy drops coffee maker, reaches for knife
> rush him, smash guitar on his head
> repeatedly
> guitar splinters badly, reach for a shard and ram it in his throat
> dies of blood loss
Still terrified about how cold and violent I was, wake up in the dead of the night screaming sometimes, because I still see his eyes when he was grabbing at me with blood pouring out his neck
>>
>>30647303
It was him or you anon. If your sane, there isn't a choice. And yes, I have been in a similar situation. It sucks but I don't regret doing it.
>>
>Be about 15
>Used to be left alone all the time after school
>Friends would drive me home from school while Mom and Dad were at work
>Had a few guns in my room, a Mosin, an SKS, a remington 870, a Ruger 10/22 and my grandfathers Ruger Vaquero
>Only had ammo for the Ruger, 6 shots of .45LC I had stashed in a cigarette box inside of a shoebox in my closet
>Hear knocking on the door at about 4, 3 hours before either of my parents get off work.
>look outside of the door and see some 30 something redneck crack addict looking guy, tell him to come back later, dad isnt here like an idiot.
>Go back to room not thinking much of it
>hear banging on door about 10 minutes later, feeling super paranoid now
>I go and grab my six bullets just because of paranoia and lay them aside the gun
>Hear banging again, only had a telephone in the house in the kitchen, which was in direct line of sight of the window he couldve been looking through
>speaking of windows, hear a crash
>Go run and slam the door of my room shut
>lock that bitch
>hear stumbling around in the kitchen for a moment
>then sounds like the living room
>at this point i'm loading this revolver
>Yell out that I have a gun and that if he doesnt get out that i'm "Legally allowed to shoot you!!!"
>I reach over and grab my empty 870 and rack the pump as hard as I can
>CHK-CHK
>put gramps fully loaded revolver on half cock
>wait for about 30 minutes, havent heard a damn thing in the house
>I've been crying since the window smashed and havent even been able to tell
>I hear more rustling around, I hear him unlock the door and walk out
>thinking thats it I cautiously run out into the kitchen like an autist
>Call my dad on the phone and tell him someone broke into the house
>just as im on the phone turn around and see the guy
>close my eyes, cock the hammer and fire in the general direction
>hear scrambling
>open my eyes and that fucker is gone, bullet hole in the upper part of the doorframe
>dad calls the police
(cont.)
>>
>>30647983
>Cops finally show up after about 12 minutes
>we lived in a rather rural area
>One officer sits down and talks to me asking for ID on the suspect
>tell the cop in an almost silly tone, that he looked like a backwoods meth head
>"I woudn't be surprised kid, ha ha"
>Dad drove home like a bat out of hell
>Cops continue taking notes from me
>After cops left, dad asked me how I had bullets
>just fess up and tell him I pocketed some while we were shooting
>"That's okay, the rest are in my closet"
>Have to go into therapy because I kept having recurring night terrors where i'd scream at night
>Hearing still absolutely fucked from firing that gun in that tiny kitchen
>>
I was 22 and living on my own, in Wisconsin. I lived in a super ghetto shitty neighbourhood (only house I could afford to own at 22). I grew up around guns and always loved them, so naturally I owned some at the time. I was always into self defense, so I watched videos about it a lot, and being in such a bad neighbourhood I was always ready for something. One night I hear my dog, a white pitbull, growling very low. The exact growl he does when someone knocks at the door. But no one should be knocking as it was 2 a.m. so right away I grabbed my taurus 85 and started creeping downstairs. I was going slowly so if there was someone they wouldn't hear me coming. Suddenly i hear my dog going nuts, obviously attacking something, so at this point I'm in a full sprint down into my kitchen, where it's coming from. Before I could make it I heard a yelp, which I found out later was my dog getting fatally stabbed in the chest with a 12 inch blade. That sound still haunts me, I loved that dog more than my own life, and I was in a depression over it for a while. Now that I was there, as soon as I got in my kitchen there was a huge, I'm talking 6 foot 6 inches fat figure, without any thought I shot three times at him and he dropped. I waited a moment and only saw him moving a bit, so I turned on the light and slowly walked toward him, it was a black man, I could see so much blood coming from his chest and the very top of his bald head. 2 shots hit the chest, one grazed the top of his scalp. I called the police and waited. He died minutes later far before the police arrived, it took them about 20 minutes. The entire 20 minutes I just sat looking at his body. I honstly still want to kill myself when I think about taking his life, seeing his face, just knowing he's a human. I can't deal with it. That was the worse night of my life. I always sort of romanticized self defense like an art, and now that I've done it I wish I never did, I wish I never touched a gun in my life.
>>
>>30648688

>my dog getting fatally stabbed in the chest with a 12 inch blade
>I loved that dog more than my own life
>I honstly still want to kill myself when I think about taking his life, seeing his face, just knowing he's a human.

youre a fucking fag. he deserved it. fat stupid nigger breaks into your house and kills your dog, and you waste him and feel bad? kys
>>
>>30648882
Have you ever taken a life, watched him squirm until he died, then stared at his lifeless corpse for hours? Didn't think so, when you have any compassion in you, that shit fucks you up. I'm also sure you've never even talked to a black man like most people on here, but I grew up in predominantly black neighbourhoods, so I saw the face of friends and my friends fathers laying on my kitchen floor. Not to mention you would probably cry and shit your pants if someone broke in your house.
>>
>>30631859
Bullshit. Methheads break into houses all the time around here, just not occupied ones.
>>
>>30648931

kek. did he look like he could have been obamas son too?

ive been dealing with groids since i was 11. i have zero compassion for the results of their fuckery.
>>
>>30648688
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes anon.

>>30648882
You didn't really love that dog if you think it wasn't worth the revenge.
>>
>>30648931
Not the anon your replying to but you're a fucking pussy. I whacked a sand niggers head almost clean off on my 20th birthday and its probably my fondest memory. And as for blacks they're literally, quantifiably, subhuman so that should be even easier.
>>
>>30648688
what a little pussy bitch. If someone killed my dog i'd pull up a chair and watch them bleed.
>>
>>30632077
(great)Britain, Sweden, France and Germany are the worst countries to live in as anyone interested in souvereignity.
You can't openly speak, you can't defend and you get to pay out of the ass for parasites.
>>
>>30647303
That is some killer instinct bruv.
We could use more guys like you.
Good job.
>>
>>30629616
>be 18 and from Poland, pretty nogunz country
>living in an apartament with my parents
>own a Remington 1858 because cap&ball doesn't require any licenses

>late at night, playing vidya all alone, parents are gone for a few days, left not so long ago
>took the headphones off for a moment, hear the door is getting open
>ohshitparentsforgottolockthedoorwhydidn'tIcheckshit

>first instinct is to load my Remmy with at least 3 shots
>go to the door
>2 old guys standing in the entrance hall, wearing all black
> they are visibly confused by an image of a fit 18 years old wearing nothing but underwear and pointing a big ass revolver at them

>scream "MOGĘ KURWA WIEDZIEĆ CO ROBICIE W MOIM PIERDOLONYM MIESZKANIU ?!(CAN I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY FUCKING HOUSE ?!)"

>after a few seconds of awkward silence one of them utters "hostel" (there is a hostel for foreigners in the building)"

>scream "NAUCZ SIĘ KURWA PUKAĆ, 4 PIĘTRO, WYPIERDALAĆ (LERN TO FUCKING KNOCK, 4th FLOOR, GET THE FUCK OUT)"
>they leave
I still don't believe they were looking for a hostel, they were dressed perfectly for a burglary.
>>
>>30636193
>Never heard of "several"
>>
>>30648688
Fuck you anon. You killed a waste of oxygen and semen. A fucking nigger that stabbed your dog and would have stabbed you just for fun.
This entire thread is filled with bad experiences and attacks by niggers, spics, sandniggers and one crackhead.
You were just taking out the trash, you think he would have felt sorry when, not if, but when that 12 inch blade was being pushed in your ribcage ?
>>
>>30648688

>The entire 20 minutes I just sat looking at his body. I honstly still want to kill myself when I think about taking his life, seeing his face, just knowing he's a human. I can't deal with it. That was the worse night of my life. I always sort of romanticized self defense like an art, and now that I've done it I wish I never did, I wish I never touched a gun in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
>>
>>30648931

compassion is a sin.
>>
>>30648688
>>30648931

Anyone able to stop the anti-gun shill?

Someone killed my dog a year and a half ago and I would feel nothing but the sadomasochistic pleasure and pain of my throbbing revenge boner for the chance to kill them.

Before someone asks, they took him out of my yard and night and dumped his body a few miles away. I never knew he was in danger.
>>
>>30647983
shit mang
it's weird how nobody who's home gets invaded is really well prepared
I guess mall ninjas are just shitty marks
>>
>>30650008

I carry in my house. It's not so much that I'm worried about a home invasion (I am), but deep down I know that if I'm prepared for one, it will almost certainly not happen.

My family has a farm near the Louisiana border and I have gone there a few times a month this summer looking for snakes while armed and not seen a single one. The few times that I've gone unarmed, I saw one though.
>>
>>30636193
you forgot 7 is several.

and i agree, but OP does not speak freedom as his first language so it would make sense for him not to know the social use of those terms.
>>
>>30647303
Were the thieves Maori?
>>
>>30647983
>>30648046
>"That's okay, the rest are in my closet"
Good dad you have.
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (28KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
28KB, 554x527px
>>30642261
>>
>>30629616

Real stories are typically pretty boring at least in my case.

I've only had 2 instances when I had to pull out my gun at home, here's the first:

>Be 22, college town, home alone
>It's raining hard as fuck outside at 3 AM and I'm dicking around as a furfag on second life
>hear the crash of something falling in the garage, sounded like a piece of sheet metal
>oh fug
>pull out beretta from drawer, chamber a round, decock
>spend like 2 minutes trying to find a flashlight (left mine in the garage, in hindsight this was pretty retarded)
>gun at low ready, walk slowly towards garage while turning lights on along the way
>get to garage door, swing it open as quickly and quietly as I can
>some shit is on the floor, the garage side door is propped open with a can of paint, but nobody there
>quickly run outside barefoot into the torrential rain
>side yard door is also propped open, seems like they were ready to make out with most of the tools in the garage
>look down the street as best I could
>see a single guy wearing a hoodie trying and failing to inconspicuously fast-walk down the street like 40 yards away
>well fuck
>go back inside, grab raincoat/shoes, clear backyard and house, lock everything
>damage assessment
>fucker scratched a bit of paint off the hood of my car putting something on it (it was up on stands and I was rebuilding the suspension), he stole my goddamn flashlight, and a small bag of misc tools
>not really significant enough to contact the police about I thought
>go back inside, sleep with gun under pillow

And that's that. Pretty uneventful story.
>>
>>30648688

>wish I'd never touched a gun in my life
>he says, on a board dedicated to weapons, primarily guns

Confirmed lying faggot.
>>
>>30649465
>someone killed someone and felt bad about it, what a fag

jesus dude
>>
>>30649367
Thank god for blackpowders
>>
>In bed
>Hear crash in garage
>Reach for pistol
>Pistol is not there
>Remember I was cleaning it and it was in pieces on the coffee table
>Open closet and get KSG
>It's half full loaded with only slugs from hunting
>Go to kitchen and listen
>Hear rustling afoot
>Very quietly unlock door
>Listen more
>More rustling
>Swing door open and flip light on while yelling like a nervous autist
>Raccoon on my garbage has a fucking stroke and falls off the can
>Shoot for no reason
>Red smear on wall
>Blood pool like a resident evil game
>Slug went through the garage

3" magnum slugs are not for raccoon.
>>
>Papaw asked for money again
>No
>"You owe me money"
>No
>"I'mma come down there and get that money"
>No

>Watering garden
>That beat up box chevy rattles with a nostalgic familiarity as it bumps down my dirt road
>It's time
>Grab M14 off porch and head to the road
>He's going as fast as the bumps will let him
>POW POW POW POW
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Truck quits after the 5th or so round about 35 yards away
>Walking down the truck with my eyes on the cab, he's ducked or something
>Door swings open as I enter the ten yard range
>Sweating bullets, don't wanna kill my own
>Flops out and starts crying for money

I lived in Louisiana all my life. I regretted leaving but sometimes I regret coming back even more. Family business and bad blood runs deeeeep in this swamp down here.

People just don't have no damn sense.
>>
>>30654284
Im fucking dead jesus christ
>>
>>30651892
>not really significant enough to contact the police about I thought
For future reference, this is worth contacting the police about. If he got caught soon afterward you might have got your tools back, and it helps investigators identify patterns.
>>
when i was about 23 i rode my motorcycle like a total asshole on the lane i lived. i'd pass people on a downhill corner and go 80+ past peoples houses. i had the bike parked in the driveway of my duplex and was chilling in my room, and my roommate was in the living room. i heard some guy come to the door, knock, and ask him if the owner of the bike was around. i looked out the window and saw a big steve austin looking motherfucker standing there. i stuffed a pistol down the back of my shorts and walked out to see if he was going to kick my ass for passing his wife and almost making her crash. thankfully he just thought my bike was awesome and wanted to talk about it.
>>
>>30654369

I live in a shitty ass tweaker town and the police can never be assed to deal with petty theft cases when there's tons of meth being moved around every day and shootings almost every day.

They can't even be available to write accident reports 1/2 the time.

In hindsight I know I should have reported it anyway though, I did that the second time I had a HD situation
>>
File: 1441084033925.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1441084033925.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>Sweden
lol
>>
>be 19 year old me
>live in gated community (the gate never fucking works)
>starting to move out to get into college dorm
>my parents are dealing with some goodwill shit
>also it's the middle of the fucking day
>sitting in room, fucking around on my laptop (rig is being packed away)
>hear the window fucking slam open
>'well i don't remember living in a haunted house'
>Gunlocker in my closet, inside of it is my pride and joy, a Nagant M1895, with only two rounds to go with it.
>Grab the nagant.
>Stealth my way downstairs, practically solid snake
>Fucking nigger is trying to unhook the microwave which is built into the fucking wall
>i have a few moments before i can reasonably blow his face off with minimal chance of missing
>i'm about 15 feet from him, feeling lucky. I stand up and shout some random shit i hope he assumes is russian.
>nigger does a 360 and is holding a screwdriver
>he charges me with the screwdriver
(cont)
>>
>>30636354
ya go into detail
>>
>>30655916
Lord reekris please do cont.
>>
>>30655916
>pull trigger
>rooty tooty point and shooty goes off
>nigger is taken aback. how dare i use my white privelege to defend my home?
>nigger goes down like a badly made jenga tower of bricks
>immediately go to call the police, keeping my gun on him
>police come, nigger doesn't die (what a shame)
>got a bit lucky, apparently, i was so shit when i fired that the bullet stayed in his body all fucky like, thus saving my kitchenware from bodily harm
>parents come home, instantly. mother is not anti-gun but does not like guns. dad is very pro-gun.
>day is over, go to bed. eeeeeeeeeee
i just got into college, the gun locker is still in my closet at home, so i don't get much chance to use it at the range, but now i have more than two rounds for it.
>>
>>30656060
reekris is pleased
>>
>>30642261
fuck, im fucking shaking. this made me rage so hard. I would have unloaded everything i had on the back of that guys head. loaded more rounds and shot him until he was a fucking pulp.
>>
>>30648688
not green; didn't read
>>
>be 10
>Dad is at work and mom ran out for 10 minutes to run and get butter
>Be in my room on the 2nd floor playing ocarina of time
>hear breaking glass downstairs
>grab my 410 (only gun I was allowed to keep in my room since I learned to hunt with it) and load a shell into it
>Go downstairs and hear sounds coming from the basement
>Open basement door to see a pair of legs and an ass hanging through the broken basement window
>Raise 410 and shoot the fucker in the ass
>lots of screaming and blood
>I get freaked out and slam the basement door
>Call my dad at work and tell him what happened
>Reload my 410 and sit with it trained on the door freaking out at what I had just done
>Dad called cops and manages to beat them to our home
>He has me go sit in the front doorway and wait for the cops
>Cops show up question me and end up calling an ambulance for the guy
>He almost bled out but survived
>Was some crackhead trying to get some quick cash
>To this day seeing large amounts of blood causes me to start having a panic attack
Dad was proud of me but made an appointment with a therapist the next day. He killed an intruder in the apartment he lived at in college and knew that it fucked with your head.
>>
>>30644368
moral of the story: dont open the door for strangers
>>
>>30647651
whats your story lad? if you dont mind telling
>>
>>30654284
oh lawdy
>>
>>30656365
don't worry he was kinda being a puss
>>
>>30653573
Don't cry over spilled niggers.
>>
>>30636193

>Few: A small number or amount

Find me one dictionary definition that specifically says it means "3" and only 3.
>>
File: 20160408_175242.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160408_175242.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
TFW I have no stories to tell.

But own a lot of funs!
>>
>>30642261
>drop the knife
>get on the ground
>*grab a broom*
>now we'll see how u like it
>>
>>30647651

I doubt the story actually happened, but in reply to your comment it's extremely hard to be okay with actually killing someone. You can be totally within all your rights be they legal, moral, and animal/jungle law, but taking a life still fucks you up on some level and it's hard to get past it.
>>
>>30647651
How is it "him or you"? They were stealing fucking used kitchen appliances lol.
>>
>>30651892
>3 AM and I'm dicking around as a furfag on second life

the only story in this thread i actually believe
>>
>>30657629
Did they run when they saw him?
Do you really think they were just going to walk off with two thing and not check the rest of the house?
What do think would had happened if anon didn't hear them and they found him?
>>
>>30649367
Based Polock. You did good.
>>
File: 1466767879885.jpg (313KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1466767879885.jpg
313KB, 583x1508px
> be me
> 15, maybe 16 at the time
> discovered the wonders of prostate stimulation a couple months before hand
> mosin bolt up my ass in living room (parents were out)
> Gettin really into it
> suddenly, door opens
> two heavily built guys wearing ski masks intrude
> see me with a partially disassembled nugget with the bolt up where the sun don't shine
> they quietly retreat out the door, and close it behind them
Mfw to this day, still don't know how to feel about the time my prostate stopped a home invasion
>>
>>30629616
I got a pretty decent one.
>girlfriend moves into new apartment
>living with nurse mom because just had shoulder surgery and she wants to help me recover
>girlfriend sends pictures of texts with her new neighbor
>creepy young "thug" slipped his phone number under her door
>she texts explaining how she has a boyfriend and her number is for emergencies only
>the dude texts her back multiple times, she hasnt replied once
>get a very bad feeling
>decide to stay at her new apartment for a few days
>first day I get there I make sure to get there late at night and park across the street so he doesn't realize
>unstrap my Taurus ultralight .38 snubnose special and leave it on the toilet while I take a shower.
>hear knocking on her door
>gf is out at work
>turn off shower, here "hey I heard you, I know you're inside neighbor girl"
>thisnigga
>hear shitty door break open
>grab taurus and aim it at the door
>he throws opens the bathroom door
>bang
>shoulder is in so much pain and I fucking missed center mass and shot the dude in the shoulder
>he's still up
>holding the snub as high as I can, I shoot again
>bang
>shot him directly in the fucking femur
Had to get surgery again to get new pins in my shoulder but that dude is in jail now because they found a ton of drugs in his apartment, fucking scummy dealers.
Gf is still pissed less than I week in her apartment I managed to almost kill someone in it
>>
File: The Arsenal.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
The Arsenal.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>30629675
Not ready enough.
>>
File: tatm impressed.png (487KB, 848x473px) Image search: [Google]
tatm impressed.png
487KB, 848x473px
>>30658640
>>
File: BS.png (117KB, 570x558px)
BS.png
117KB, 570x558px
>>30658640
>>
>13
>Staying with uncle in rural PA
>Hear very loud bang from below
>Uncle starts cursing loudly (very conservative, normally apologises if he says so much as 'damn')
>Shout, asking what the hell is going on
>Uncle yells for me to remain in room, go back to sleep
>Find out later that dindu tried to break into basement as he finished cleaning "Shirley"
>"Shirley" is an antique 8ga. percussion cap shotgun
>All other firearms were upstairs
>Uncle had just turned off the basement light
>Dindu took so long to break in he had time to load Shirley in the dark
>Uncle was very generous with the BP
>Shot apparently nearly decapitated dindu
>Shirley was torn asunder and her remains mounted in Uncle's office
>Now keeps a Browning HP under his workbench in the basement with Trijicon sights
>>
>>30631409

It's because when the dindu's break into his house, he likes to rock and roll
>>
>>30658670
>girly little magazines
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>be a swede
>be not a underage b8 and have my rem870
>rustles in the kitchen and my jimmies
>go to 870 rack in slug i molted in same kitchen
> oper8 my way to kitchen
>cat had knocked over frying pan
>god damn it håkan
>>
>>30658896
How fat are you, sven?
>>
File: bKMzsY3.jpg (344KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
bKMzsY3.jpg
344KB, 1000x550px
>>30658896
Khajiit did nothing wrong
>>
>>30658970
*Khatjiit
>>
>>30658911

dass ma thicc waiff, billy
>>
>>30658849
Kek
>>
File: wtf son.jpg (116KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
wtf son.jpg
116KB, 960x919px
>be loser me
>renting a room with some retards I found on craigslist because wife got laid off and we couldn't afford our apartment after another room mate decided to leave
>work graveyard hours so I'm always up all night
>roomies know I like guns, just not how much
>have my Ar15 and SigP229 ready to go after many years of living in ghetto areas
>be on computer playing fallout 4 trying to make it ok with a hundred mods or so
>cat runs back into my room
>Doesn't go right to his food dish and is staring intently out the door into the hallway that leads to a living room, kitchen, and sliding glass door
>he loves chilling in the living room so something had to have spooked him at 3 am
>grab Ar-15 with my shitty one point sling and go to investigate
>hear someone fucking with the doggie door
>defcon 1
>I assume they are still outside trying to pry it open so they can rape my wife/cat and steal my soul
>I assumed wrong
>use my non existent operator skills to slice the pie
>see figure half way inside the doggie door
>so fucking glad I recently put a flashlight on my rifle
>put red dot on the nefarious criminal scum, safety off, and actuate my flashlight
>it's the land lords son who was recently kicked out for being a heroin addict
>he kinda just stares at me like i'm a ufo about to abduct him or some shit
>contemplate donating some M193 to his face
>tell him to go away
>he asks if i'll help him get unstuck
>tell him he has 5 seconds before I kill him and make up some shit to the cops since i'm whiter than he is and have a clean record
>he gets unstuck real quick and leaves
>go back to modding better guns in fallout
>pic related, his face while asking for help

Yeah not to great, i'd consider the time I watched street ninja fall on his own knife in this large drainage ditch behind my first ghetto apartment a better story if anyone is interested.
>>
>>30659259
well, FUCK YEAH I WANT TO HEAR THAT
>>
File: 1456949640487.png (165KB, 389x384px) Image search: [Google]
1456949640487.png
165KB, 389x384px
>>30659259
>I watched street ninja fall on his own knife in this large drainage ditch behind my first ghetto apartment
Why are you even fucking asking?
>>
>>30659259

ill even stop feeding my 870 köttbullar from ikea to hear this
>>
>>30659327
>>30659345
Well it isn't really a home defense story but, if you guys wanna hear i'll oblige

>be 18
>first shitty apartment with a 3 other stoner room mates
>be going to community college while I work at old navy
>we have this concrete drainage ditch thing that is right next to my "back yard"
>pic related, not really sure what the proper terminology for said thing would be
>this drainage ditch leads right to the new high school and kids use it all the time to ditch class
>anyhow, there's this dindu bum who constantly likes to hang out there
>He loves to huff spray paint
>Sometimes he sprays it in a sock and huffs it that way
>but, his favourite method a black t shirt and then wrapping around his face like a ninja mask
>I dub thee street ninja
>it's a good 8 foot drop from my little yard to the drainage ditch so my roomies and I enjoy antagonising him in various ways
>only gun I have is of course a mosin nagant with a box of soft points
>wake up for work one day early in the morning
>just get done smoking a bowl when I hear a scream from the drainage ditch
>I kept my rifle unsecured next to my computer/bong desk so I immediately grab it to go investigate
>street ninja has his wakazashi (steak knife) ready and his accosting some emo girls
>he's still rocking his ninja mask that has a rainbow of various spray paint colors all over it
>emo girls are crying and wailing like banshees
>load in 2 rounds and contemplate blasting street ninja
>he begins to advance on said emo's and they freeze in terror
>he slips on a beer bottle that I probably threw at him earlier that week
>he falls on his ass, but keeps his iron ninja trained grip on his knife
>sits on his own knife and joins in on the wailing, except he's much louder
>kinda just stand there bewildered at the sight of street ninja rolling around with blood coming out of his butt cheeks
>only see handle from the 7-8 inch blade lodged inside of him
>I decide my work here is done and leave
>>
>>30659574
Son of a bitch I forgot the picture

Sorry for the slow response, i'm trying to make chicken diapers for lunch
>>
>>30659587
>chicken diapers
?
>>
File: 1434599727326.png (10KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1434599727326.png
10KB, 211x246px
>>30659587
>chicken diapers
>>
>>30659615
>cook and season chicken breasts
>shred the chicken once cooked
>mix with cream cheese
>wrap them up in premade crescent rolls, like that pilsbury tube shit
>bake them
>for added flair make an egg wash and before baking dip them in that and some saltines for added crunch

I'm lazy and poor, but they taste good.
>>
>>30659675
>lazy
>actually cooking something from scratch

You're doing fine. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
>>
>>30642261

Headphones, not even once.

>giving up situational awareness for video game immersion
>any year
>>
>>30659765
Open back is the answer.
>>
>>30636828

TBQH this is how you can find me most of the time anyways. I fell asleep the other day in my chair at my desk holding my SKS up and across my chest, M&P sitting on my desk with a glass of scotch with Heat playing.
>>
>>30658670
Unfortunately where I live the best I can get is side by side 12 gauge and a Ka-Bar. I'd rather a Sykes Fairburn though
>>
>>30648688

He would have fucking killed you anon. Someone who won't hesitate to kill a doggo is not going to think twice about stabbing you to death either. That piece of shit can rot in hell, you did the right thing.
>>
Is it HD if you chase the cunts off in a T-34 hull because >NoFunz country?
>>
>>30659675
That sounds pretty good anon
>>
>>30631773
>>>Tells me to not yell and just shoot them next time, they're on our property, castle doctrine, etc.

lmao

i guess im one of em lie-berals but thats kind of a fucked up thing to tell to a 13 year old
>>
>>30658640
On any other site I'd have a doubt.
>>
>>30658670
Looks like a bullet button magnet on top of the short mags. Are you commiefornian?
>>
so how many of these stories are true
>>
>>30659994
More than you'd think.
>>
>>30638132
This. I always answer the door with my handgun no matter what. Very good friend and his dogs was semi recently murdered in a home invasion. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>30638132
>>30638132
i don't know why you americans love calling europeans third worlders when you can't even open the door without a weapon of some sort
>>
>>30660088
We don't need weapons as much as Europeans, but hilariously it's mostly cause we have option.
>>
>>30660118
there are very few home invaders where i live. in fact i've never heard it happen to anyone in this country
>>
>>30636656
>Castlelawengaged.png
I read that as castleLAWNengaged.png which made sense because you were in the backyard.
>>
>>30660190
Lies, hermit, never met gypsies, or homogenous community?
>>
>>30659856
>Someone on /k/ has defended their property in a fucking tank hull
Alright, let's hear it.
>>
>>30658645
Your shoulder got fucked up from the recoil ?
>>
>>30660364
Shoulder surgery, second sentence, was probably already weakend
>>
>>30629636
>14 year old boy
>fucking screaming like a child because some niggers are pathetically trying to bully him
So what /pol/ says about swedes being cucks is true
>>
>>30659856
Tell story fellow stal/k/er.
>>
>>30660277
eastern finland

we're all natives here
>>
>>30660190
>where I live
Well isn't that nice. And I'm sure that applies for the rest of Europe. Fuck off faggot. Don't you have some knives to bin?
>>
>>30659765
In all fairness the person that broke into the house probably would have known he was there and went after him.
>>
>>30660603
nah we have a pretty high gun per capita over here. a 15 year old can get a gun here if they have a hunter's permit.

why are you so upset? see people like you shouldn't even have guns, you're so irrational and easy to aggravate. i bet you wish for a burglar to break in every night so you can legally kill a man and drink his blood
>>
>>30660361
>>30660397
Well I didn't really end up killing anyone, but holy shit was it a wild ride.

>Ausfag, late 90s, living in fairly large area.
>Small town, but everyone knows everyone
>Life is pretty chill
Now you're probably asking how the fuck an ausfag got a tank in Ausfalia. Well, I had some connections to a family of military museum owners, they were getting shipped a hull that needed some new paint done on it. Was in working order and all, completely drivable. Just without a turret. Owner trusted me with getting it all looking good, what not. Got paid in monies and permission to drive the fucking thing as long as it is still in working order.
>Be 1998ish
>Was my second week of keeping the thing out back under the shed, painting is about 80% done, just needed 4 more days work inside
>Since then learnt how to drive it, and holy shit if the place doesn't choke you with fumes
>Anyway, was late one night playing some good ol' Command and Conquer 95.
>Having funs, minding my business before I see a Hilux pull up the road and stop infront oh my house
>Very fucking odd to me, considering my house is kinda seperated from the rest of town on a dirt road
>My office is on the top floor by the way, and the whole house was pretty much pitch black
>Looking out the window I see 3 fucking Boggos step out, all with some sort of fucking bat
>Didn't waste time rushing down the stairs and hauling ass into the drivers seat of the tank
>Having no turret made getting into the thing that much easier
>If you guys have ever been inside a T-34, you'd know that the driver's vision port is so dodgy compared to how you sit in the seat, so I pretty much relied on spacial awareness
>I start up the engine and by now the cunts have gotten past the Level 10 type security my property offers
>A small chicken-wire fence
>Reverse out of the shelter, angle towards the fuckers
>The vision port catches a glimpse of the utter confusion and horror on their faces
(Cont.)
>>
>>30660638
What country, Eurofriend?
>>
>>30660647
i know the public education is bad over there but you could at least try to read the full string of messages
>>
>>30660697
I thought you were
>there are very few home invaders where i live. in fact i've never heard it happen to anyone in this country
>>
>What ensures is me making a slow bee-line towards them
>I assume they regain their senses and start running back towards their Hilux
>Getting to the opposite end of the house I turn the thing left, back onto the dirt road
>Through the engine blaring I can hear 2 doors open
>Not 3
>Making a small putt around to the front of the house I turn the tank once more in the direction of their car
>Ran over the fence, lol I don't care. Spent $20 next 2 days repairing.
>Through vision port I see cunt #3 fumble his door
>Remember this this has front-facing spotlight I discovered switch to yesterday
>Illuminate the fuck out of them
>Stooge #3 just says fuck it and jumps in the back
>All while I advance at a steady 20kmph
>They start the engine and fuck off
>Still chase them for a good 1.5ks at a stable 30kmph to make sure they don't come back
>This was before doing shit like this would mean getting raped with any assault charges
>Call cops
>They turn up to a tank in the front yard of someone's house with a broken fence and tread-marks everywhere.
>Mfw I have to explain to them and the owner of the hull how I used it to fend off 3 Druggos from stealing my old Holden in the back
>Owner didn't care. Cops never found the dickheads, but holy shit did they laugh.
>Was a good night
>>
>>30660640
Forgot to link
>>30660777
>777
D-did I make /k/ proud?
>>
>>30660380
>>30660364
Sorry I've been out for most the day.
Yeah I had recently got shoulder surgery, was still supposed to be wearing a sling but I didn't want to like an asshole. The sudden jolt managed to fuck up the pins in my shoulder
Fun tip for everyone: ALWAYS listen to your surgeon.
>>
>>30629616
my mother used to keep a Beretta in the cookie jar and pulled it on a prostitute that walked in our kitchen from the highway once. She just told here to get the fuck out and she scooted.

my dad used to shoot over the heads of people walking across our land if they had guns.

we pulled guns on the sheriff answering the door at night a few times.

rural Mississippi is a fun place
>>
>>30659856
>>30660640
>>30660777
10/10
>>
File: 1455678389229.jpg (387KB, 1369x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1455678389229.jpg
387KB, 1369x1086px
>>30660640
>>30660777
Is this one of those "/k/ is a magical place" moments I've heard about?
>>
>>30660640
>>30660777
>Someone on /k/ drove off intruders using a tank
>>
>>30660818

Are you still in rural MS?
>>
>>30660815
Why not fire with uninjured hand? Your bathroom couldn't have been so big that you'd have missed and you'd not have fucked your shoulder.
>>
>>30657458
ur gay mate
>>
File: OhShid.jpg (815KB, 800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
OhShid.jpg
815KB, 800x2000px
>>30660640
>>30660777
>Next time on Anon's Restoration
>>
>>30660640
>>30660777
Holy fucking kek. Please be real.
>>
>>30660903
pft, no. no jobs. i'm doing well but i do miss mississippi and want to go back. that or idaho or wyoming. it's like mississippi but with no trees.

the mash up of drugs, nigs, red necks, and poverty was about as close to south africa as you could get in the US
>>
>>30650269
>you forgot 7 is several.

its more like 3 or 4 "more than 2 but not many"
l used to make the same mistake
>>
File: nick cannon.jpg (345KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nick cannon.jpg
345KB, 1600x1200px
>>30633026
My favorite quote from that movie was "I will return."
>>
>>30661009

What area were you living in?
What did you end up doing for work when you moved out?
>>
>>30636771
>home of catholicism
>surprised about corruption
>>
>>30629636

You weren't prepared emotionally, and I'm sure few of those who do experience a home invasion are. At that age I would have done you a few better and shit myself additionally.

But that's real life XP that you can use to level up with. It means you can be prepared both situationally and mentally, if it ever happens again, which hopefully it fucking doesn't.

If you still live in Europe, you're fucked anyway.
>>
>>30647303

link to article or no believe

that would be national fucking news down there, edgelord
>>
>>30656060
>7.62x38R confirmed for best nigger-slaying round.
>>
>>30660801
ya did good, kid.
>>
>>30661722
also plz post pics of the hull.
If it's in the museum, find it and take a pic.
I wanna see this shit.
>>
>>30661221
You can just google it.

Google comes up with absolutely nothing. Story is bullshit.
>>
File: 1460358845058.jpg (7KB, 204x160px) Image search: [Google]
1460358845058.jpg
7KB, 204x160px
>>30629616
Not a real home defence story but this is what happens everytime a potential HD situation occurs
>be me and mom in living room about 2 years ago
>mom watching novellas
>me dicking around in my laptop
>me and mom hear a weird noise out front
>"ANON GO SEE WHAT THAT WAS"
>ye arite lemme just grab my shotgun
>"NO NO NO NO NO IF YOU GET IT I'LL CHECK MYSELF"
>wut.jpeg
>go outside in the middle of the night unarmed where I could potentially get killed by some nogs
>it's fucking nothing
>tell mom what would have happened if I went out there and there was somebody out there wanting to do harm why the fuck shouldn't I bring my only defence weapon
>"idk"
>what would you do mom if someone was out there
>"scream and call the cops"
>mom you just opened the door your already dead
>"ill just beg for my life and give them what they want"
>so you'd rather do that then defend yourself
>"yes"
>mfw
Pretty much It's my mom not liking guns and she's scared I'll kill someone
>>
>>30660060
How many postmen have you shot ?
>>
>>30661945
Get a new mom.
>>
>>30661755
I never thought to take pics at the time. Never had a camera and this was nearly 17 years ago. If /k/ were around back then I would've. Last I heard it was being shipped to somewhere in Britbong. And even then that was ages ago. Sorry to let you down.
>>
File: 1462226755729.jpg (109KB, 826x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462226755729.jpg
109KB, 826x960px
>>30642261
FUCK
THE RAGE
IT'S FUCKING REAL
FUCK
>>
File: 1468532340737.gif (24KB, 310x760px)
1468532340737.gif
24KB, 310x760px
>>30661945
Every potential HD situation at my house.
>hear noise while im in bed finishing off a bottle of jerkins
>picrelated
>grab bedside gun
>make my way into living room
>find my dog surrounded by broken stuff because he knocked it over.
>>
File: 1459037191314.jpg (180KB, 720x479px)
1459037191314.jpg
180KB, 720x479px
>>30662457
Have shit like that happen all the time
>be me sitting in room doing whatever
>proably jerking off
>proably about 10pm parents are asleep
>hear a loud ass fucking bang like someone launching into and breaking into our front door like pic related
>ITSFINALLYHAPPENING.jpeg
>grab muh enfield and afix bayonet and throw 2 clips into her ready go mad minuete on some Fuckers
>run from hallway bayonet first into the living room
>see dad standing in his hallway from his room with his tacticoold ar15
>kinda look at eachother and wonder what the fuck was going on
>front door is fine
>go outside
>nothing
>neighbors outside too
>dudes got his mossberg 590 ready to go
>wearing almost nothing like me and my dad
>we ask him if he heard that too
>he said he though someone broke down his side gate
>as we are talking we notice the transformer on the pole is smoking
>look on the ground beneath it and there's oil everywhere
>poles scorched
>we all realize the transformer exploded and that's what made all of us shit bricks
>>
>>30661221
>>30661803
Our media is so cucked, you never hear about anything worthwhile. Plus, they were the refugees we should be spreading our assholes for, so there is no bad light when it comes to that
>>
>>30629616
>Stockholm
There's your problem, Sven. Have fun getting raped by Ahmed and the goatfuckers.
>>
>>30662434
BOVINGTON
IT'S IN BOVINGTON
YOU KNOW YOUR DUTY
>>
>>30642261
i would like to torture people like that more. 1 shot kill is too good in that situation
>>
>>30663124
Don't let yourself become the monster, anon. Take out the trash. Don't go swimming in it.
>>
>>30654369
>thinks the cops care

If its not a big enough case to get them recognized and/or an easy one to close they couldn't be assed to give a shit.
>>
>>30656154
Then you'd have gone to jail and your wife would have no one around to help her get past the trauma.
>>
File: 1442303870165.jpg (15KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1442303870165.jpg
15KB, 192x256px
>>30647303
>> playing acoustic guitar
>> dog is barking
So in this bullshit story are the two thieves also deaf?
>>
>>30649222
>Trips
Anyways. Tell us your story
>>
File: 1467509350411.jpg (19KB, 489x493px) Image search: [Google]
1467509350411.jpg
19KB, 489x493px
>>30654284
>3" magnum slugs are not for raccoons
>>
>>30658645

>Gf is still pissed less than I week in her apartment I managed to almost kill someone in it

nigga, if that was her taking a shower shed have been raped and likely murdered. she should be pissed you didnt brain the motherfucker.
>>
I've got stories of great autism for /k/ (on mobile reader hope for green text)
>be me, be about 16
> live in rual ass country town but back yard has a great pond to fish in.
>One day playing da vidia and rando dude is just fishing in my pond.
>dudes covered in paint and looks weird af.
> he's a drug addict annon he's gonna steal daddies tools and yo fish.(dad owns a construction company)
> notonmywatch.jpg
>tuck dads .38 snub into my back waist ban and go to confront Mr bad man.
>walk down towards him silent like snek.
>One very ballsy prepubescent a non shouts in his all mighty crackling war voice "HeY MisTER who ArE YOU?!"
> MisTER doesn't even turn around. "Hey anon I'm just waiting for your dad.
>daddie runs up behind me put hand on .38 handel and starts walking my ass towards the house.
>mfw he was my dad's best painter.
>mfw when dad has to explain to me don't shoot employees before they clock into pay roll.
>mfw no face.
>>
>>30662094
What? none. Why would I just randomly shoot a post man?
>>
>>30648931
Yep, never lost any sleep over it either. I did what I had to do.
>>
>>30658645
Your girlfriend sounds like a real cunt. Hopefully some nigger enriches her booty hole.
>>
>>30648688
>crying about killing some nigger
jesus christ you're a faggot.
>>30648931
yup confirmed it. you're a crybaby faggot. shame Jamal didn't kill your ass
>>
>>30629636
You did pretty good for a 14 year old brain washed Swede. To think your troops and Carl Gustav once were considered some of the finest marksmen and rifle makers of the world. I guess you can go up from my /K/ommrade. Next time push the criminal scum out of the window.
>>
>>30662727
your neighborhood seems safe as shit, other than the crumbling infrastructure
>>
>>30664444
Checked
>>
>>30629616
I have never been in any of these situations but may very well be in one soon. A couple years back this maniac gang member moved in with me and my family (we didnt know just how bad he was and gave him a chance). He threatened our lives and I am convinced to this day that he wants to kill us. Unlike many of the stories on here I doubt I would feel remorse or any sense of guilt sadness or anything negative about taking this guys life if he attacked me. If anything I'd feel complete joy as I watch him take his last breath. I also look at gore and have no shock towards it. Just "this is interesting. I want to see more." If it ever came to me killing someone in self defense, like I said I'd be more inclined to take any motherfuckers life the second the opportunity presents itself. I'm possibly a sociopath? Idk. Maybe I am, who knows! Personally I think it's completely normal and natural to kill another person as long as it's justified by self defense and preservation of one's own or another's life.
>>
>>30665694
you are a sociopath
>>
>>30661945
i am in the EXACT SAME BOAT and it is fucking ridiculous because you basically quoted my mom word for word. I think she just says it though because she doesnt believe it can happen to her
>>
>>30665694
>i'm not shocked by gore
wow man, that'a hardcore as fuck bro
>>
File: welcome to k now git.jpg (62KB, 431x369px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to k now git.jpg
62KB, 431x369px
>>30665894
>>
>>30631773
Noice

Next time just shoot them
>>
>>30665894
I thought I might be. I've read online articles and "symptoms" and all that bullshit but then again "sociopathy" is an invented term just like psychology and therapists give their professional opinions which in turn means psychology is a bunch of bullshit. I understand how most sociopaths can be liars manipulators and mental/physical abusers but i fall into none of those categories. It's more along the lines of I'd like to see the man who is the cause of my paranoia suffer at my hands, but only in the event of self defense. He has disrupted my way of living and I live now in a state of hypervigilance knowing that he may attack at any time.
>>
>>30647303

>Be kiwifag
>Never been a case where two intruders killed by homeowner in without gunz in New Zealand
>Call it as bullshit.
>>
>>30640445
don't forget the guy who recently got into a fight with a serial rapist and robber who was breaking into his house and accidentally broke his neck and killed him.

he was jailed, and almost charged with murder while the ""victims"" rat family would scream that he was a good guy even though he'd been to prison for rape and robbery.
>>
>>30665990
>>30663754
>>30661803
>>30661221
I just posted a story. Yes it was made up, yes there are plot holes. But the criticism makes me a better writer. Plus I enjoyed writing it.
>>
>>30665894
or just a retarded edgelord who tells himself this because he's looked up the symptoms and is trying to match behaviour with symptoms.
>>
>>30629616
I now understand why Sweden is the way it is.

Huh.
>>
>>30666039

Will take a lot more to make you a better writer, faggot.
>>
>>30666059
you are a dumb fuck educate yourself
>>
>>30666059
symptoms are defined by behavior. kys right now.
>>
>>30659895
this is what i was told from about age 8 and up. Just wish my dad was more proactive about shooting. Hes a naturally good shot, lots of practice and I guess he figured I can shoot pretty well. Last time I really remember shooting and letting loose was 16 and I'm almost 24.
>>
>>30653573
thats pretty gay stop being a beta faggot
>>
>>30660118
>We don't need weapons as much as Europeans, but hilariously it's mostly cause we have option

It's relatively easy to have a weapon in your home in most european countries you know ? It's carrying it in the streets we're not allowed to
>>
>>30658640
kek like that faggot that shoved the shotgun in his ass
>>
>>30666084
>>
>>30633317
kind of dumb though, why didnt you just let the cops risk their lives for that shit? i aint going house clearing if i live in the burbs and can just have cops doing that shit for me in 5-10 minutes. ill just camp outside and make sure no one gets away
>>
>>30633317
also you didnt post what load you were using, and how fast did he go down after getting hit. any extra swings on you after he was hit?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x404px
>>30631409
KEK
>>
>>30662727
>having based neighbors you know
u lucky. was that the first time he revealed his powerlevel or did you know
>>
>>30665147
>>30665147
kek, at least you had the sense to conceal it and not deploy it like a sperg until you assessed the situation
>>
>>30631409>>30629675

i recognized the same guitar strap from guitarcenter
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2001px
Alright.
>at home literally shitposting in /arg/ on computer
>see ethnically challenged individual in my yard stepping on my motherfucking grass
>run outside and point shotgun at his face instructing him to get on his fucking face
>he does
>call cops
>cops come
>he goes by-by

Nig never even said said a word
>>
>>30631527
>You do know that we don't drag poor people out of the hospital and kill them if they don't have insurance, right?
This. What we do is smother them with a pillow and send them straight into the furnace.
t.Doctor
>>
>>30644368
Fucking jehovah's witnesses, man. I live way out in the middle of nowhere North Dakota, my nearest neighbor is somewhere around 10 miles away, and the fucks come around twice a year.
Nobody can find my house when I give them directions, but a Jehovah's Witness can sniff out anyone. A shame we couldn't use them to find Saddam or Osama.
>>
>>30642457
Thats pretty fucked. If he had of got a lawyer he would have likely have gotten off.

I have a friend who got charged and convicted of possesing a knife in a public place. He was walking home from a river with his fishing gear, rod, nets, bucket and tackle box.

He walked across some guys lawn. The bloke happened to be old and crazy and called the police saying my mate was tresspassing on his land. He wasnt anyway, there are no footpaths in that area and the front lawn is all council property anyway.

Police happen to be in the are and pick my mate up 10 minutes down the road.

Search him, find nothing. Open tackle box, find pocket knife and filleting knife.

Charge him with possesion of a knife in a public place. My mate protests but I have just been fishing (which would form a valid reason to have possesion o a knife under the law).

Gors to court. Self reprsents because poor teenager and legalaid inly represents you if you plead guilty.

Judge ignores his defence and convicts him. Get fined several hundred dollars and get a bunch of community service.

Full discolosure. My mate is black (not abo like pacfic islander or something).
>>
>>30631829
Same thing but with a a balisong. Kek
>>
>>30666614
>legal aid only represents you if you plead guilty

I know Australia is bad but no way it's that screwed up, is it?

Over here in burgerland having a lwayer is effectively a legal right, self-representation is extremely rare.
>>
>>30657383
Charles Bronson as fuck
>>
>be 19
>staying at parents' cabin in the mountains of northern Coloradi
>3am
>hear banging/scratching on wall
>>>>grab SKS, go innawoods
>fucking raccoon
>blow it to shit for waking me up
>>
>>30659895
desu I think intimidating should go first but if you want to shoot first then it's your choice
>>
>>30666710
Not that Anon, but can confirm it is.
>Come back from firing range.
>Got all muh licenses to shoot center-fire rifles.
>Mosin, wew
>Store that shit in container. Place in back of car.
>Some fucking soccer mum saw me with gunz back at range.
>Literally outside the fucking range when I put it back
>Get pulled over 3kms up from main road
>Woman was following me the whole way
>Cop gets out and walks on over, buddy stays in car and talks to woman
>"He had a big gun, I swear! It has wood on it and is very long, I think its an assault rifle or bazooka!"
>Fucking.
>Bazooka.
>Cop gets over to muh window, noticably cautious
>"Good evening... *Say name* Anon, we have reports of illegal material and/or weaponry that we believe may pose a threat to the public. May we search the vehicle?"
"Yea, sure"
>Cop does his thing. Mean while cop buddy just has a look of misery on his face. Slowly nodding while giving me a blank stare.
>Bitch still blabbing away
>"I mean, he has a gun! Just arrest him now. What is he doing! That's an AK-47! My son uses it in his shooting games"
>Give a little half-salute, half-wave to the poor sod
>Gives a miserable smirk back
>Cop in car reaches the container
>"Hey, uuuuh, what's in this case Anon?"
"Just muh mosin. I got a license for it. And any previous category class firearms ones for that manner."
>Get key, open lock.
>While new friendo reads through details I bring rifle out for a better view
>Voice in distance goes blank
>"GHAAAA. THATS IT. THATS IT. GET HIM"
>Carcop is completely unphased, just gets out and strolls over
>"Everything alright here mate?"
>"Yep, checks out. Nice rifle Anon, take good care of it."
>Put shit back where it belongs
>Hop back in. Whole time spent clocks in at 4 minutes.
>"You're free to go. Have a good evening mate."
"Yea, take care mate"
>Mate intensifies
>Never saw result of soccer-mum
>Some say to this day she is still cowering in fear behind the road ditch, waiting for Anon the imperialist to be slain.
>>
>>30667888
UK?
>>
>>30631527
but you do merica san

thats why we don't emmigrate to your "paradise"
>>
>>30649291
i can openly speak

i don't pay out the ass for parasites

but i do lack the right to self defense with a firearm so you can have that.
>>
>>30666710
Its a right here in Burgerstan too, but every court appointed lawyer is not created equal and most won't give a shit about you.
>>
>>30667198
If you point a loaded gun at an intruder and they lawyer up you might be joining them in jail, or going there in their stead. Corpses can't press charges or testify.
>>
>>30633071
Unfortunately they're not around and more to tell them
>>
>Be me, 17 a few years ago
>Parents go out for dinner, siblings are with my aunt
>7pm
>Chilling upstairs in my room, dicking around
>hear someone slide the glass back door open downstairs
>ohshitnigger.jpeg
>Slowly creep down the hall, look over balcony and see a mexican dude, about 40, rummaging through our silverware drawer
>dial 911 and slide phone back into pocket, police are required to respond to all 911 calls
>slink into my parents room near the top of the staircase, as I know my dad keeps an (unloaded) Kar98k in his closet
>take rifle, walk downstairs calmly and turn corner, rifle barrel basically meets the guy before I do
>guy swears and tells me he wasn't trying to hurt anyone in broken english
>tell him to sit on the endtable and wait
>I basically hold that guy at gunpoint until the cops arrive like ten minutes later
feels good man.
>>
>>30668850
>police are required to respond to all 911 calls

What fucking country do you live in?
>>
>>30668702
Glad I live in MIttenstate where the state protects you from being sued over proper use of castle doctrine et. al.
>>
>>30668885
uhh the US ya retard
>>
>>30668917

Police in the USA have complete discretion as to how they allocate resources and have no duty to provide protection to individuals. I'm sorry you're misinformed.
>>
>>30668939
Unless they're completely strapped for officers an agency will always send a patrol car to investigate 911 calls, even if nothing was said on the call. Specifically for things like the greentext.
>>
File: Self Defense.png (491KB, 897x796px) Image search: [Google]
Self Defense.png
491KB, 897x796px
>>30668955

Saying they "will always" is not an argument that they are required to. I don't care how often they respond to 911 calls, the fact remains that at any time they could decide to unplug the phones and assign 100% of their officers to donut shop patrol, and they are completely within their legal rights to do so. You have no entitlement to have an officer come to your house if you call 911 and they have no requirement to go. Saying otherwise perpetuates the myth that the state exists to offer protection to citizens. It doesn't, which is why it's necessary that citizens be allowed to protect themselves.
>>
>Live near highway and a large field
>Apparently some real scumbags stay at the hotel on the other side of the field
>Hear someone dicking about in my backyard through open window
>2-3 am
wellthataintright.tiff
>Grab AK, bolt locked back already
>Release the bolt
>Slams shut with a loud very obvious gun noise that makes the average shotgun feel like a bitch
>All related noise stops
>Never hear anything like that again
>>
File: Self-Defense.jpg (37KB, 563x450px)
Self-Defense.jpg
37KB, 563x450px
>>30669047

Fuck wrong image.
>>
>>30669047
>SHALL
I agree but its an extremely safe bet that dialing 911 and dropping your phone will get you a police vehicle in the next 10 minutes
>>
>>30668939
In my county (I'm in illinois btw) the police are required to respond to all calls. If you dial 911, you're going to have a squad car outside your house whether you like it or not. When I held the guy at gunpoint, the officer was knocking on my door and I told him to go around to the back of the house where the door was open, and I told him I was holding an intruder at gunpoint. The officer told me he was pretty impressed, most millenial kids my age (I'm 23 now) would've pussied out.

Plus I got to keep my silverware, which was nice.
>>
>>30669073

I don't disagree, but that wasn't the issue. I was responding specifically to the use of the word "required', which is wrong.
>>
>>30669109
see
>>30669106
>>
I got one. Not as glorious or dramatic as the others, but hey.
>be me, 16, growing up on a Louisiana ranch
>about 40 head of cattle, 12 donkeys, and a few chickens
>mom and dad just left to go in Lafayette, which is about an hour away from where we live
>dad asked if I could clean some of the guns
>sure
>got out my pistol and his, an AR, and our hunting shotguns and rifles
>breaking down his Beretta A391, hear someone drive up
>around 8:30, so still a little daylight
>knocks on door
>I don't recognize the truck
>grab my pistol (Springfield Armory XD-9. I always have a loaded magazine in it except when cleaning. Then it's on the side of the gun) and tuck it into my jeans
>answer the door
>"hey, bub, I think a few of your cows got out"
>fairly common. Our fence is old and near some rice fields, so they wanna go there
>"yes, sir. Thank you. I'll get on it in a little bit "
>"well, I don't have anywhere to be for a couple of hours, so I can help"
>"oh, no thanks. I can get it by myself. I appreciate it though"
>he pushes on the door and starts yelling at me
>"fuckin' kid! Let me the fuck in!
>he throws door open and knocks me down
>I pull out my gun and shoot about 8 times
>I think I manage to hit him three times
>he hobbles back to his truck, clutching his leg
>he jumps in and peels the fuck out
>I call 911, tell the guy that I shot an intruder. He's in a early 2000's blue lifted F-250
>operator goes through the usual stuff. Anyone else hurt? Any more information?
>tell him he's a large white male, late 30's with dark brown hair. He's a good 250 pounds
>get off phone with operator
>call dad, tell him someone broke in and I shot them
>"is he dead?"
>"no, he's not. "And I'm fine, too."
>"I knew you'd be ok. Did you put any new windows in the house?"
>"what?"
>"did you shoot the house, boy."
>"no sir. All the rounds went out of the door."
>"alright. Me and your mom are coming home."
>went to go check on the cattle. They were all there
>that guy was an asshole
Cont.
>>
>>30669106

Required by county law?
>>
File: cykablat.jpg (137KB, 950x834px) Image search: [Google]
cykablat.jpg
137KB, 950x834px
>>30654284
My sides
>>
>>30669150
>parents got home and mom was freaking out. Dad was calling some of his buddies asking if they had seen a guy that matched my description
>one guy who works at the hospital a few towns over says a guy came in with a few gunshot wounds, but didn't match the description
>cops come over and collect evidence.
>muhfun.jpg
>cop talks to me, tries to get more stuff out of me. I tell him I gave all the information I knew.
>one cop finds tire tracks that don't match any of ours
>takes pictures
>cops leave us alone for a couple of weeks. See on the news about 3 weeks later that they caught the guy.
>he had gone to the hospital a few weeks later because I had broken a bone with a bullet
>apparently he had a long history of breaking and entering.
>>
>>30642261
Shit like this is why I never wear headphones over both ears. I hate not being able to hear my surroundings. I'm sincerely thankful that my main reason for that is just /x/ish shit, not what this guy experienced.

One of my roommates has these ridiculous noise canceling headphones that block pretty much everything, you can stomp your way right up behind him and the only hint to him will be if he realizes the floor is shaking (he's oblivious to that too). Gets pissy when people "sneak up" on him too. One of these days those are going to get him robbed or killed.
>>
>>30629688
I don't envy your migrant hordes
>>
>>30658670
Fellow Canadian?
>>
>>30667905
>multi-"mate" encounter
>owns a Mosin

Definitely an upside down kommando.
>>
>>30658818
RIP Shirley. She was a tough old gal.
[F]
>>
>>30668769
I could tell a few about other people and one about me. Oddly enough they all involve melanin-enriched individuals.

>when I was about 5 or 6
>mom and I were on way to visit dad who was working out of state
>long drive so we have to stay in a hotel midway
>just getting settled into our room
>super late at night
>someone twists on the doorknob but it's locked
>starts knocking
>mom yells and asks who's there
>black guy asks her to open the door
>she says no
>he immediately starts trying to beat our door down
>must have seen me and my mom by ourselves in the parking lot
>mom panics
>it's a pretty cheap hotel door
>guy is literally running into it and pounding it and it's giving a little
>she tells me to hide in the bathroom
>kind of too paralyzed to do anything though, and didn't want to leave my mom
>she pushes a dresser in front of the door to barricade it, gets behind it
>tries to bargain with the guy for what seemed like forever
>pleads with him to leave us alone
>says she's with her kid, etc.
>he doesn't say a word the whole time he's beating on the door
>finally the banging stops and he leaves

I can't remember what happened after that, but we slept in the same room and left in the morning. If he had gotten in he probably would have raped my mom in front of me at the very least or easily killed us both.
>>
>>30669582

Were there not phones in hotel rooms 6 or 7 years ago?
>>
>>30659895

I grew up between two farms in rural Alabama, it took county 33 min to get there with me holding a gun on my stepdad one time.

I was always taught to shoot, shoot first, shoot some more and then figure out what was happening. Because I was either home alone a lot or the only person working on the spread.
>>
>>30660088
It's not that we need too, its that we have the option too and are legally allowed to defend our property and lives without getting ass fucked by shit laws that enable criminal scrum. That's why you're in a third world.
>>
File: YEAH NAH NIPPA.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH NAH NIPPA.png
251KB, 900x900px
>>30660640
>>30660777
Fucking aussies
>>
I dont have any good ones but ill share a one from muh child hood.

>be 5 year old anon
>live in country on a dirt road 40 minutes from popo
>10 o'clock at night
>sitting in living with the senpai, watching news.
>there is a strong storm outside(really coming down)
>Im staring out the window because i like to watch lightning.
>*lighting flashes*
>*the silohoette of a man standing in the middle of the road outside my house*
>i have a oh fuck was that real moment
>*lighting flashes again*
>silhouette still standing there but i can make out that they are looking at my house
>i tell my senpai
>mom and brothers couldnt care
>dad is kinda paranoid
>he believes me and actually looks
>dad see what im talking about
>oh fuck anon, stay here
>dad grabs his gun and goes outside
>he pointed his gun up in the air and shoots
>*lighting flashes*
>*silhouette is still standing there standing at us*
>dad shoots again but this time instead of up in the air he shoots a few feet over the guys head.
>*the silhouette turns and starts walking down the road.(towards a dead end)*

we never found out who or what the silhouette was.

I 2nd hand story too

>guy buys a new house.
>moves in and meets his neighbors
>neighbors are already mad at him, because the previous owners built a fence and they think it crosses the property line.
>the new owner is tells them to bring him some evidence and he will take it down but he isnt touching it until then.
>a few weeks goes by and his neighbors are still giving him shit like knocking down his mailbox and cussing at him.
>one night(still a little light) he is on his way home with his friend
>see his neighbors wife in the road taking pictures of the fence.
>he stops his truck and rolls down the window
>"here get a better a better picture."
>she pulls a gun and threatens him.
>he steps out his truck to talk to her
>when he steps out his truck, his neighbors husband steps out the treeline with a gun pointed at him.
>her husband open fires and kills him.
cont.
>>
>>30670203
>his friend runs down to road to get a gun and his other friend.
>other friend doesnt have gun with him, so they call the cops.
>>
>>30665261
Shit we are breah dad's a army vet, neighbors a marine combat veteran dude across the street is a Marshal dudes got enough loading equipment in his garage to supply ammo for the whole us army he's got like 4 or 5 high dollar dillion presses and all the ammo you could ever dream of if your into cowboy guns
Neighbor on the other side of use is a prison guard and his withstand a parole officer
I never really thought about how armed to the teeth my corner of the neighborhood is until now
But the shit like that happens from time to time the power grid can't handle every person in the neighborhood running there ac at the same time all day and night in 110+ degree heat
>>
>Be about 15, no funs at the time. 23 now and that has canged
>goofing around on internet, probably /k/ actually
>hear what I think are foot steps on our deck that our back door leads too and windows facing computer desk
>dismiss as paranoia
>hear it again and turn to see silhouette in window looking at me and then dart to the side
>tactically shit pants and get up and go to room
>hear them fucking with back door as I'm going
>pull out phone and remember to say address first so they can send someone quicker and tell them to announce themselves when the get there as I'm armed with a knife and machete/pot metal sword
>they say someone is on the way
>I turn the lights off and go full crouching tiger behind my door waiting for someone to enter because I know they saw me go in there
>See flashing lights and hear the cops so I stash my blades and go talk to them.
>boot prints on the deck but they never made it in

Boring but I was shitting my pants
>>
>>30629616
Sort of a home-defense story:
>be Texan
>brother spends the night with his friend guardbro
>guardbro is a strange combination of /k/, /fit/, and a Franciscan monk
>well armed, CHL holder, passionate constitutionalist
>gym equipment strewn about apartment, uses free time to lift
>sleeps on floor, reads Scripture and Charles Spurgeon sermons, and (I kid you not) chants hymns in his spare time
>guardbro is a guard at local juvenile detention facility
>guardbro lives in a sketchy part of town

According to my brother, this was basically guardbro’s introduction for the night:
>here’s my apartment
>here’s your room for the night
>here’s the restroom
>here’s a loaded 870 in case someone tries to get in overnight. Just check to make sure I’m not in the way first.

Even to our gun-crazy Texan sensibilities, giving your guest a shotgun for the night like some hosts would give a glass of water seemed hardcore.
>>
>>30669061

It may have been wrong but thank you for posting it.
>>
>>30669061
Still related to the subject though
>>
>>30670521
I had that situation in the reverse. I stayed at my cousin's place a few months ago, and I met his wife for the first time. They have me set up in the living room, and I let them know I had a gun on me.
>"Oh, good!"
Living in a dilapidated, low-end apartment complex, they appreciated the added security.
>>
>>30658896
Är du jägare? eller har du tagit någon licens bara för att ha hemma i försvar?
>>
>>30662727
>>see dad standing in his hallway from his room with his tacticoold ar15
>>kinda look at eachother and wonder what the fuck was going on
>>front door is fine
>>go outside
>>nothing
>>neighbors outside too
>>dudes got his mossberg 590 ready to go

Jesus you three have it made.
>>
>>30654284
Copy pasta faggot
>>
>>30659895
It's safer to just shoot. Some criminals might just not give a fuck and would rather try to shoot you, than just run away.
But taking a life isn't easy, and 9 times out of 10 intimidation will work.
>>
>>30632934
>>30638091
system seems alright to me. looks like an incentive to just knock off the cunts
>>
>>30636247
note to self. check which countries i can legally defend myself before arranging a holiday
>>
>>30631901
>Believe me, what american newspapers say about Sweden reminds me of early 50s propaganda. It's very over the top
We still have newspapers?
>>
>>30655540
>2nd time
Do tell, please.
>>
>>30648931
You can't kill whats already dead inside m8

I wouldn't think twice.
>>
>>30631759
>>30631773
>Sneak a finger of bourbon out of one of my Dad's bottles
>Reload shotgun.
>Decide to watch Die Hard for no reason

You became a man that night. You realize that, right?
>>
>>30659895
The alternative is to tell your child to risk his own life for the sake of an intruder's well-being.
Teaching children restraint when it comes to defending themselves is just making it easier for the bad guys.
>>
>>30629616

>be me
>20 years old
>browse /k/ for tactics and edc advice
>on light rail train
>open carry katana every day
>two african americans jump one guy and get in to a fight
>natural instinct and /k/ training tactics kick in
>already have a 5 step attack plan
>they stood no chance.
>break up fight and become hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSX-D_lNEdo
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.