[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag's first gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I've always been a really big fan of firearms for as long as I can remember, alongside practically any media depicting them (vidya games, tons of youtube vids, action flicks, that kinda shit.)
Sadly, I've never really had the opportunity to own a firearm because of a mixture of money limitations and shitty circumstances. I'm really close to getting out of all that though, and I'd really appreciate /k/'s opinion on the best firearm for a first time owner who wants something that's enjoyable to shoot and will last a lifetime (might wanna give that shit to my kids if I ever have any, and ofc guns aren't banned all over the U.S by then.)

I'm open to any and all suggestions.

>TLDR: Looking to purchase a gun for the first time, want enjoyability and reliability pls advise
>>
Similar situation with me.
Mossy model 88, 189.00
SVD9E, 299.00
Savage 308, 320.00
EAA Windicator, 310.00
All fun for under 400.00 each.
Don't forget to shop like you would for a car.
>>
>>30593614
Nugget
>>
>>30593614

Honest

Real talk

Buy a Ruger 10/22. If you start out with a shoulderbuster like a nugget you'll develop bad shooting habits. Go buy a .22lr brick and shoot it all, edumacate yourself, and move up to the heavy stuff when you're comfortable.
>>
>>30593767
>shoulderbuster
>nugget

What? Nugget has pretty mild recoil compared to alot of Milsurps I have shot.
>>
>>30593767

This guy gets it.

.22s are tons of fun anyways. Plus it will be easier to practice your accuracy with a modern, accurate rifle as apposed to some cheap milsurp that people only buy for historical/meme value.
>>
Don't by a .22, that shit's for faggots. Just buy an AR. They're not expensive anymore and they don't recoil for shit.
>>
You said kids so I'd say something that shoots .22. Plus ammo is cheaper. Right now I'm eyeing the Marlin Model 60. There's also the Marlin 795.
>>
File: IMG_20160509_205442702.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_205442702.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I got an sks
>>
>>30593780
>>30593767

This. 10/22s have a huge aftermarket for barrels, stocks, etc. in case you want to modify as well. You get more bang for your buck. Plus they're fun for cappin critters.
>>
http://amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS
>>
>>30594374
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.