[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a c39v2 /k/ did I do ok or should I run?First non Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 20160711_211210.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_211210.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Got a c39v2 /k/ did I do ok or should I run?First non Russian AK.. I hear ppl meme the shit out of century arms, should u resell and get something cheap like a wasr with a large amount of what I payed lost? I want to know if I did o/k/ guys..I've heard they made shit in the past but this was supposed to be better..did I get double memed?
>>
>>30589798
I bought a c39v2 and a ras47. Field strip it down to the hand guard, give it a cleaning. Put it together and slowly cycle it without the dust cover to see it slowly in action. Try not to close the bolt on your dick. Thats about it till you take it to the range
>>
>>30589911
>I bought 2 shit tier AKs when I could have bought one really high quality AK.

At least you can use the C39 a bit longer than the RAS after it explosively disassembles itself 200 rounds in.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 351x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 351x597px
>>30589798
You fucked up big time.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 365x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 365x594px
>>30590016
From ak operators Union
>>
>>30589953
1000 rounds in on them both faggot, just because you get your knowledge from reviews. We all cant torture test our guns like Rob Ski, but if part do happen to break then they can be replaced. So far though, no breaks.
>>
>>30590074
>reviews
Not century's very long history of having shit quality from every in house gun they've ever made.

Keep defending your poorfag purchases. Gonna be hard to replace those cast trunnions once they crack and let the bolt carrier make a temporary cavity where your cheek and eye socket connect.

>even though my poorfag AK has parts break that should never break below 25,000-50,000 rounds I'll defend my purchase and just buy more shitty replacement parts.

Do you drive a patchwork geometro too?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3083x2263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3083x2263px
>>30590074
If you could have afford both you should have bought a quality rifle to begin with or at least a wasr you fag.
>>
Yo Op, dont listen to this fag.
>>30590165

Open up your c39v2 and you'll see your trunnion is milled with the rest of the body.

Like i said, you cant trust a review jockie who thought the c39v2 had cast trunnions
>>
>>30590323
I was referring to the RAS47 which is why I said in my first post that he could shoot the C39 longer after the RAS47 explosively disassembles itself you fucking retard.

Read the thread it's less than 10 posts in length shit for brains.
>>
File: babe.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
babe.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Why would you buy 1, let alone 2 AKs when you could get an SLR-104 for like 750 bucks or even cheaper. It's like you don't know how to buy secondhand
>>
>>30589798
>Got a c39v2 /k/ did i do ok or should i run?
>>30590165
>stupid shit about cast trunnions
>>30590323
>Retard your off topic
>>30590425
>i was being off topic because i cant read

Transcript*
>>
>>30590447
I wanted a cast ak (ras47) and a milled ak (c39v2). So i got both
>>
>>30590497
Average thread on /k/
>>
>>30590514
You mean stamped you dumbass?

You bought 2 shitty low tier AKs barely over I.O. Inc AKs in terms of quality.
>>
>>30590551
The c39v2 is milled bae.
The ras47.. i love it but it might as well be cast, it is no stronger then its weakest part, which is cast.

And yes, stamped Mr.PC /k/
>>
>>30590551
Someone hasnt held the c39v2 yet, have they?
The ras47 may be low tier because of cast parts, but ops new gun will be his milled bae
>>
>>30590607
The C39 being milled doesn't keep Century from not fucking it up.

The RAS47s trunnions should be the strongest part as they're taking the brunt of the action while firing on any AK. You really trust a company that willingly uses cheaper and more prone to breaking parts in their rifles?

If you were going to buy from Century the least worst you could have done is an O-PAP or N-PAP because even the Serbian don't cheap out on fuckin trunnions.
>>
>>30590713
>The C39 being milled doesn't keep Century from not fucking it up.
Prove that the milled version is worse than IOs stamped ak or has worse quality control

>The RAS47s trunnions should be the....

That's not what the op asked retard, was his purchase of the c39v2 ok, or should he run? Simple question, are you smart emough to say ok,run or are you just shory bus material
>>
>>30590551
Idea, the us should take isis weapons caches and replace all of them with tulammo, io aks, and promags and intentionally drop them to isis as well. All of the snackbars die 20 seconds into a firefight when the bolt is propelled through their skull because the locking lugs sheared off the bolt, promags cant feed the io ak that jams every three rounds anyhow, assuming it doesnt kb on the first shot. Tulamo is at such a slow velocity when it exits the overgassed io that it bounces off of targets causing only light bruises.
>>
>>30590801
It's an in house Century build dude...
>>
>>30590845
So?
I dont see that as proof that this new in-house milled gun is as bad as the mickey-mouse guns of Century's past.
>>
>>30590801
The C39 still have cast parts inside them that have been failing due to being fucking cast parts and century's shit tier metallurgy

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260470
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246536
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252889

Robski posts very bad mushrooming on the bolt halfway down page 1 on the last link. The whole thread has examples of cast parts that are both in the C39 and RAS47 failing.

Keep buying shit rifles with shit parts.
>>
File: 1446265525442.jpg (13KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1446265525442.jpg
13KB, 448x252px
Are all AKs shit? Or is it just totally random on what you get? My experience is all over the place and this thread isn't helping.

>Friend has tacticool IO with 4K rounds of steel trash out it.
>No issues other than factory mag being worthless.
>Laugh at him because >IO and get an Arsenal.
>Finish is boiling off 3 mags in and had a double feed twice with all brass.
>Get new mags and try again.
>Feeding still fucked and finish still turning to tar.
>Replacement gun does the same thing.
>Fuck it.
>Get a Wasr.
>Firing pin breaks 7 mags in.

I mean, fuck.
>>
>>30590870
Then that's on you I guess. I prefer to not have to gamble on whether or not I'm buying a decent gun.
>>
>>30590985
Cheapshit is dependent on quality control. Try to find these types of stories with SLR, SGL, VEPR, etc. Just go quality
>>
>>30590985
Picture or your talking out your ass.
>brass 7.62x39 why?
What kind of mags were you using ?
>>
>>30591006
Read his post again you mongoloid.
>>
U.S made AK's are garbage, sell it immediately or return it.
>>
>>30591022
>my otherwise anecdotal evidence with no proof

Even if he got two fuck up guns, which I doubt, we don't know what mags or ammo he was using. For all I know he could be retarded and have had the safety still up
>>
>>30590801
Still waiting on you to reply to my provided links Mr. Century poorfag
>>
>>30590960
So i change out the bolt carrier group, what else on the gun is so shit?

I mean asthetically, the bcg mushrooming is ugly and cheap. But does it impeed the guns movements? And how cheap would it be to buy a replacement bcg
>>
File: Cap.png (27KB, 836x394px) Image search: [Google]
Cap.png
27KB, 836x394px
>>30591013
>Pic
Only one I can provide because I don't have either gun with me and lolnocam

>brass 7.62x39 why?
It was free, and I was low on dollarydoos after dropping money on an Arsenal.

>What kind of mags were you using ?
New Promags, then a mixed bag of surplus.
>>
>>30591213
See
>>30591254
>>
>>30591254
>BCG mushroom is aesthetic

Nigger you what? Did you check out the links I posted. It's not aesthetic. Rob ski posted this pic from a C39v2 owner who couldn't even load the rifle or move the bolt due to mushrooming on the fucking bolt.

http://www.akoperatorsunionlocal4774.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/1500small-4.jpg

ou shouldn't have to change out the BCG out of a brand new rifle. Century makes shit guns. Stop defending your dumb fucking purchases.

Go ask /akg/ about Century and the C39v2 and RAS47 and try Nd defend them. You'll be laughed out of the general defending shit like "aesthetic BCG mushrooming" and replacing the BCG as well as other cast parts on a brand new rifle.
>>
>>30591450
See
>>30591254
>So i change out the bolt carrier group, "what else" on the gun is so shit?

So i buy a "new" bcg, what else on the gun is bad. Your saying cuntury is bad, but what about the gun in question?
>>
>>30591450
Come on chump, you lose.
When and if their parts break doesnt really matter after all the shooting ive done. If it breaks ill fix it, and if it becomes impossible to repair, ill buy something else.

Im not some /akg/ shill that prefers slav-pure guns. I like my guns how i like my Europe: culturally enriched!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.