[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone hyped to see the new movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 25

Anyone hyped to see the new movie?
>>
>>30588508
Matt Damon said he wished for an Australian style gun ban in the US.

Fuck him. Fuck his movies. He's not getting a dollar from me.
>>
>>30588560
>>30588508
Exactly that. I'll wait for a good DVD rip.
>>
>>30588560
This.

Celebrities want to start getting anti-gun? Then they better not go around making millions of dollars in films promoting and glorifying muh gun violence. Kind of like Liam Neesom.

Faggots like that won't get a goddamned dime from me.
>>
no, they ran out of ideas somewhere in the first 20 minutes of Jason Bourne: episode 2
I'll just get drunk and watch The Raid and John Wick again, that never gets old
>>
File: 1464430746319.jpg (388KB, 1129x798px) Image search: [Google]
1464430746319.jpg
388KB, 1129x798px
>>30588508
I want to see the movie because they are awesome, but damn why Matt had to make a speech for a full retard gun ban Aussi style ?
WHY YOU MATT ?
WHY ?
GO BACK TO MARS FUCKING TRAITOR TO THE HUMAN RACE
>>
File: 1443484201083.jpg (184KB, 787x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1443484201083.jpg
184KB, 787x1178px
>>30588560
This. TPB for me.
>>
>>30588508
BWREEEEEEE
BWREEEEEEE
>>
>>30588508

Totally, bro.

Going to download a pirated cam of it and then write indepth negative reviews on any website that lets me about how disappointed I am that Hollywood, and Mr. Damon in this case, keep inspiring our youth to be violent by glorifying it like this.
>>
>>30588508
>Maaaaatt Daaaaaymoooon.
No.
>>
>>30588712
>DVD rip

wtf
>>
>>30588560
This, I also will not see it just like I haven't seen any Stallone movies in years.
Not only is Matt Damon anti-gun he made that god awful propaganda piece for Obama care.. Elysium or something.
Fuck that cunt.
He's just an another angry out of control liberal.
>>
>>30588925
You missed the point of Elysium
>>
>>30588560

Yep. I don't even watch the movies for free, can't enjoy them anymore knowing a freedom-hating liberal is pretending to be a hard-ass. I never watched Taken 3 for that reason, but also because the 2nd was the biggest disappointment ever.
>>
>>30588560
I hear one of the guys who worked in catering on Star Wars wanted to bring back the gold standard. Ruined that movie for me forever.
>>
Mat damooon
>>
File: 772.jpg (48KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
48KB, 600x522px
mfw OP is a faggot and won't listen to us and will go give Matt Doucheman money anyway
>>
The best Bourne movie was made for TV in the 80s. Not even kidding. It's on youtube.
>>
>>30589010

NotThatGuy

It's been a while since I've seen it, but what I got from is social classes exist for a reason. The minute Elysium opened to everyone it was doomed.
>>
>>30589010
He was spot on, if you think the agenda of that movie that came out of liberal Hollywood was anything other then
America be oppressin tha minorities
America = bad
White people = bad
Wealth = bad
Then youre clueless
>>
>>30589082
Hiding right wing messages in science fiction is Neill Blomkamp's specialty.
>>
>>30589082
This. It's suposed to be a happy ending, but it only works if you have no brain cells

>"Oh look everyone is being healed by miracle yay!"
>Uh, excuse me, Mr. Movie? Didnt you stablish during the whole fucking movie how crowded and full of people the place is? How people are starving, almost no resources, everything in shambles... How is that a good ending?
>Everyone now ahs free helthcare! They are almost immortal!!
>But how are they going to grow food for these people? Where are the resources going to come from?
>"Uh.... LOOK! CREDITS!"

Fuck that movie. Glad I didnt pay to see it.
>>
File: deutschalnduberalles.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
deutschalnduberalles.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>30588797
Are you me?
>>
File: bill of needs.webm (407KB, 464x352px) Image search: [Google]
bill of needs.webm
407KB, 464x352px
>>30589092
I thought it was to demonstrate the dangers of a traitor like Matt Damon who is on the loose and ruins Elysium for everyone. IE warning of nu-males and cucks.
>>
>>30589128
Like so many Hollywood movies the "good" guys destroy everything and the ending is actually a disaster.

Mad Max fury Road for example.
Yay we killed the evil patriarchy let everyone up to rip up and destroy his crops and use all the limited water which they couldn't have known about.

Yay we killed the only guys who know how to make bullets

Yay we killed the only guys who know how to make gasoline.

Yay we ruined this entire functioning society but at least our feelings are satisfied.
>>
>>30588508
No.
>>
Fuck that faggot Damon and fuck his movies
>>
>>30589072
I'm pretty sure my dad has this on tape somewhere, I vaguely remember watching this one as a kid.
>>
>>30588560
Mostly this.
But my grandpa really wants to see this with me in theatres, and I'm not sure how much longer he has....
Don't hate me /k/.
>>
>>30589060
Dude I haven't see a movie in the cinema for almost 7 years now. You can still want to see a movie without paying for it. Welcome to the internet
>>
>>30589182
This, I like Fury Road for some more post apocalapse car wars action...but why the hell when they returned to the only functional society within 100 miles, they decide to pour out all the fresh water and even allow the radiated, inbred, mutant cripple peasants on the lift to presimably go to the top? It's not like all of tgem can go up there.
>>
>>30589270
then take your grandpa to the movies you animal
>>
>>30588781
Would you also be mad if Mel Gibson said that a nuclear apocolypse was a bad thing after making millions of dollars from staring in the Mad Max series?
>>
>>30590469
false equivalency
>>
>>30590534
>actor says one of the central points of the movie is a bad thing, therefore I won't watch it
How is it a false equivalency? Applying the same logic to a different movie is not false equivalency.
>>
>>30588808
no fuck him. he can go to some other planet that we don't want to colonize like saturn.
>>
>>30588560
This. It sucks because I was really looking forward to this.
>>
>>30588560
I know right? Fuck him for wanting to make the country a better place!
>>
>>30590632
hello britcuck.
>>
>>30590570
The difference is a nuclear apocalypse has neither happened nor will it happen soon and more importantly, isn't a natural right unlike the 2nd amendment. I realize your eurofag "culture" prohibits you from even so much as pretending to have the right to your life and the right to fend off tyranny, but that's how it is in America and if you and that faggot Damon are so against it, then you two can kindly choke on haji cock in Europe.

>>30590632
This applies to you too
>>
>>30589120
Please elaborate.
>>
>>30590570
Holy shit how can someone be this retarded.
>>
>>30590760
it's b8 fám
I don't get why /k/ never gets this
>>
>>30590651
>isn't a natural right unlike the 2nd amendment
What does that have anything to do with the Bourne series where the main character is a government agent and therefore gun laws don't matter for him? Furthermore, how is gun violence as depicted in movies, which in many cases involves someone operating outside the law or by government actors, a part of the second amendmnt?

>I realize your eurofag "culture"
I'm an American who sees this movie arguement as being ridiculous because if taken to its logical conclusion would keep many genres of movies from being made.
>>
>>30590776
because its by far the easiest board to troll
>>
>>30589010
>You missed the point of Elysium
No, the evil rich white people were preventing the poor children from using the health table robot thing even though, apparently it costs them nothing or next to nothing to run and there's no reason not to.
Movie was released right at the time Obamacare was being debated too. It was nothing but leftist propaganda and blatantly so.
>>
File: 1466927141062.png (1MB, 1080x778px) Image search: [Google]
1466927141062.png
1MB, 1080x778px
>>30588508
No
>>
>>30589298
Because the movie was designed to appeal to
>the radiated, inbread, mutant cripple peasants
and if you liked the movie, well then....
>>
>>30590840
It glamorizes guns and gun violence, and then turns around and says "oh this shit's bad, fuck me, let's just go around confiscating them"

It's like a movie about drug dealers doing drug dealer shit and doing "cool" shit with drugs and then saying "Oh but drugs are bad tho". Hypocritical much? And Damon's a guy who regularly plays such roles. If he's gonna make movies like that and then say retarded self-righteous shit, then fuck him and his movies. I'm not going to support his shit again, simple as that
>>
>>30590840
You clearly don't understand what false equivalency is. You're attempting to compare apples to oranges.

Someone won't spend their money supporting an anti-gun actor when that actor makes millions of dollars in movies in which guns, gun violence, vigilantism with guns, etc are glorified. ie: Bourne movies where he is an ex rogue agent out for blood.

It is entirely different than your example of Mel Gibson saying nuclear apocalypse is bad, but then starring in movies about it. The two things are not even relatable.

Seriously, stop talking about "taking arguments to their logical conclusions" if you can't into logic and don't understand and cannot properly apply incredibly basic terms such as "false equivalency."
>>
>>30590776
>I don't get why /k/ never gets this
>>30590848
>easiest board to troll

When you hear so many people, including your countries leaders, say so much stupid and ignorant stuff like it's some kind of fact on a nearly daily basis, like this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
You should be able to pretty easily tell why this board would be so easy to troll.
>>
>>30588560
yup. fuck matt damon that nigger loving gun hating hypocritical cock sucker
>>
So, is this movie going to be streamed on /k/ like several others have been?
>>
>>30588822
TtTtTtTtTtT
>>
>>30588508
no matt is a shitty actor.
>>
File: 1458766535452.png (36KB, 651x429px) Image search: [Google]
1458766535452.png
36KB, 651x429px
>>30588781
>It's hypocritical for actors to not share the views of the characters they're playing on screen

Please tell me you're being ironical
>>
>>30591068
It's hypocritical to make millions off of guns and then abuse your power of influence on the media to push your agenda to ban guns while also owning guns and carrying/having armed guards around to protect yourself

It ain't difficult brah
>>
>>30590935
>It glamorizes... gun violence
>and then turns around and says "oh this shit's bad
So you think gun violence in general is a good thing and should be associated with the second amendment? Gun violence is the reason the antis are pushing for gun control.

>It's like a movie about drug dealers doing drug dealer shit and doing "cool" shit with drugs and then saying "Oh but drugs are bad tho". Hypocritical much?
So should the entire gangster film genre not exist? I can guarantee that the actors don't endorse half the shit that goes on in those movies even though they glorify gangsters.

>>30590955
So should the entire gangster film genre not exist? I can guarantee that the actors don't endorse half the shit that goes on in those movies even though their acting glorifies gangsters.
>>
>>30591046
he's not bad, he just doesn't have much range.
>>
I'll see it in the redbox since Matt is a cuck. Pretty sad desu, got them used a few months ago and liked them alot. I loved Identity the most, looked great.

>Dat snowy Switzerland
>>
>>30588508
>Get some sleep /k/, you look tired.
>>
>>30591091
Christ you're a special kind of fucktarded aren't ya?

It's hypocritical because he makes a lot of money off shit that very fucking clearly glamorizes gun violence and then says that guns are bad and evil. It's like all the antigun faggot who want to ban guns but like "gangsta hood" shit and pose with guns and shit. It's the definition of hypocrisy, "do as I say but not as I do", and if he's going to be like that then I'm not going to give him any of my money
>>
>>30591068
Every anti gun person should not be allowed to have armed guards or guns.
What they mean when they say "no guns" is no guns for you. The thought of those same rules applying to them doesn't even register.

That's one way that many of them are hypocritical.

What Matt does and other actors is portray the "cool guy with guns" operator persona that inspires so many to develop an interest in firearms even from a young age. This is totally different from a "gangster movie" like >>30591091 is trying to use as an example to straw man.

I'm going to boycott his movies not because he's a hypocrite though, I'm going to boycott his movies because his movies because he's a cunt and I don't like him.
>>
File: 2fast2manychromosomes.gif (1022KB, 281x243px) Image search: [Google]
2fast2manychromosomes.gif
1022KB, 281x243px
>>30591091
So were you born this retarded, or do you actually put effort into it?
>>
>>30591091
>So should the entire gangster film genre not exist? I can guarantee that the actors don't endorse half the shit that goes on in those movies even though they glorify gangsters.

Once again you fucking nigger, they're not the same at all. You should just fuck right back off to reddit and circle jerk about your "logic" more
>>
>>30590632
On/b/ we call this bait.
>>
>>30591136
>It's hypocritical because he makes a lot of money off shit that very fucking clearly glamorizes gun violence and then says that guns are bad and evil
And great movies like Goodfellas and The Godfather glamorized organized crime. Do you think it's hypocritical for the actors from those movies to say that organized crime is bad? You can't say an actor is hypocritical for acting in a movie that glorifies X if they criticizing X in their regular life, then turn around and say it isn't hypocritical when X is something you disagree with such as organized crime.
>>
>>30591284
Fuck off Damon. Nobody likes your shitty movies and your antigun faggotry. Fuck off to europe and stay there you commie piece of shit nigger
>>
File: 1468270514526.jpg (351KB, 1280x756px) Image search: [Google]
1468270514526.jpg
351KB, 1280x756px
>>30591086
>>30591151
It's a fucking movie, It's fictional, how in the world is this an actual argument? Are we really going to start asking actors not to do things on screen unless the also oppose doing those things in real life? Will Hollywood have to hire serial killers to play bad guys in film? This sounds like the kind of bullshit you'd read on Dailymail that makes conservatives look bad, please stop

I do agree with the armed guards part, because having armed guards is an actual real life choice he has made
>>
>>30591284
Let's look at Breaking Bad. I've got some issues with it, despite being a well written and made show, because the "bad guy" is the good guy. It turns out in the series that everything falls apart and his life is ruined and he dies but forget that. Let's just say, that everything goes great for him. Yes, that would exemplify and glorify cooking and selling meth. Honestly, he does make a ton of money in the series. If the lead actor were then to come out and do a bunch of PSA about how evil meth and how drug dealers should be punished and how anyone dealing in meth is a horrible horrible human being. That would ruin the show for me on some level. Thankfully, these shows including the ones you mentioned generally have the peoples lives turning to shit because of their bad choices, so they aren't as hypocritical as you're implying.

It's also a strawman as pointed out here >>30591151
>>
>>30591368
You're still using a straw man.
Nobody here is going to be dumb enough to be won over by such an obvious fallacy.
>>
>>30591380
It's time to stop arguing with him. He's too fucking stupid to realize how wrong he is. He is incapable of learning.
>>
File: Cap'n America.png (646KB, 662x525px) Image search: [Google]
Cap'n America.png
646KB, 662x525px
>>30591284
>>30591368

Alright you fucking gun grabbing libtard faggot. Get it through your fucking dense skull. Organized crime is not a natural right guaranteed by the bill of rights. It is NOT protected by the constitution, and it is NOT a significant aspect of this nation's history and culture. It is NOT the same as the lawful and protected right of citizens to be armed, and therefore not equivalent. Organized crime and whatever other shitty fucking "analogy" you'll pull out of your nigger-ravaged asshole is already illegal and not the same as making a public outcry against the 2nd amendment, and using his influence and status to push his agenda. And if that faggot matt damon wants my money then he better fucking ditch the libtard shit yesterday or move to the European fucking Union if he so hates the constitution. Ultimately I don't give a fuck what you say or think. I have the right as a consumer to just say "eat dicks" and not give these fucking communist niggers any of my hard earned American dollars if I so wish it. And that's what I'm going to do

Fuck off
>>
>>30591368
>Hey kids, look how cool this guy with guns is.
>This guy with guns is a hero.
>It's badass and good to have guns.
and the actor then goes on to say guns are bad and he wants them banned. That's hypocritical.

Let's use some other examples:
>Batman does a PSA against guns.
No problem.
>The Punisher does a PSA against guns.
Haha, what a hypocritical douche.

You see how it's hypocritical? No? Oh well, I'm not boycotting his movie because of the hypocrisy. I'm boycotting his movies because the best way to vote is with my dollars and I don't like him anyhow. He's not a great actor, he is a pompous ass, he has stupid opinions and an inflated ego. He's full of himself, a douche, he's not funny in "funny" movies, his action scenes have way to many cuts in them and his real life persona does nothing but detract from the character he's trying to portray.

I'll wait for the next John Wick film instead.
>>
>>30588508
i'm sick of all the fancy smancy operator tier movies

i want innawoods rambo: first blood tier movies to come back

everyone is like a full ninja now i want someone laying vietcong tier traps and fucking niggas up that way

also 80's roid action bod's are what we need as well
>>
File: 1466397109968.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1466397109968.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>30588508
Fuck Matt Damon. I'm excited for John Wick 2 and eventually 3 with proguns Keanu Reeves.
>>
>>30591444
Stallone is anti-gun too.
>>
>>30591368
Fuck off back to Dailymail then you fucking faggot
>>
>>30591372
>Thankfully, these shows including the ones you mentioned generally have the peoples lives turning to shit because of their bad choices
I recall The Godfather not ending to badly for the main character, and I'm sure there are others that I can't think of right now due to being tired.

>>30591400
>Alright you fucking gun grabbing libtard faggot
>implying
I'm more pro gun than most people on this website these days (for example I support full restoration of gun rights after getting out of prison, which doesn't seem to popular these days). I'm arguing this because using ridiculous inconsistent logic like this makes us look like idiots. If you want to avoid films staring anti gun actors because you don't want your money going to anti gun actors then so go ahead, but don't try to come up with some contrived logically inconsistent bullshit reason for doing so.
>>
>>30591468
i never said i wanted another stallone movie just something simmilar first blood

also i don't give hollywood my shekels these days on principle

i just find i can sympathise with a rambo character who has a bit of emotion rather than some cold operator who doesn't have a conscience and kills like 70 people in the first scene gunkatta style
>>
>>30591556
>If you want to avoid films staring anti gun actors because you don't want your money going to anti gun actors then so go ahead, but don't try to come up with some contrived logically inconsistent bullshit reason for doing so.

The fact of the matter is, I don't have to explain anything or justify anything to anybody. matt damon is a gun grabbing libtard and he'll never see any of my money ever again. Choke on his cock you dick licking nigger
>>
File: 1467954229011.jpg (86KB, 592x422px) Image search: [Google]
1467954229011.jpg
86KB, 592x422px
>>30591372
>tfw i hated all the family bullshit and jesse being a messed up kid i just wanted him to be a good successful cook and i enjoyed mostly the scenes when he was cooking or making deals
>>
>>30589120
What was hidden in District 9?
>>
>>30591556
Someone post that "I hate SJWs as much as the next one" comic to this fucker
>>
>>30591622
>PRAWNS
>>
File: 1465737302647.png (115KB, 396x522px) Image search: [Google]
1465737302647.png
115KB, 396x522px
Do people seriously still go to the movies these days?
>>
>>30591556
>generally
What could it mean?

You've moved from using a straw man to cherry picking.
>>
>>30591622
That one wasn't exactly hidden, people just refused to see the obvious. Reviewers all seemed to assume it was about apartheid while Blomkamp tried to explain to people it's really about Nigerians in SA.
>>
>>30591658
My understanding was that it was kind of both. Or more specifically, it was about how shitty people are.
>>
>>30591556
Don't you have ghostbusters tickets to buy?
>>
>>30588508
I will see it because I have literally never had a problem with separating my enjoyment of a movie from the political views of the actors involved. He is a good actor, and I like his movies, he isn't a fucking legislator.
>>
>>30591556
>I recall The Godfather not ending to badly for the main character.

Yeah because sobbing while holding your dead daughter is a happy ending.
>>
Actor uses his wealth and position of influence to spout out hypocritical political view.

Well he wont get any more money from me.
>>
>>30591579
>I don't have to explain anything or justify anything to anybody
Then why do you keep trying to do so?

>>30591652
>>generally
>basing your views of the actors who stared in one movie on the plot of a completely different movie
ridiculous contrived bullshit

>>30591682
Why exactly would I support the rape of a classic?
>>
>>30588560
>>30588712
>>30588813
>>30589029
>>30589049
>>30590625
>>30590625
>>30590962
>we are responsible reasonable gun owners
>so watch us commit a crime

fuck off. just dont watch it. its not that hard. if he really pisses you off that much it should be easy
>>
>>30588508
I've just completely given up on movies, and TV in general.
>>
We need to spread the word that anyone that lives in Los Angeles, that either resides in the better parts of town, or have some sort of security system or detail, and does not have any form of self defense or refuse to do so, has no right to talk about anything involving the 2nd amendment.
>>
File: 1459810136814.jpg (87KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1459810136814.jpg
87KB, 540x482px
>>30592236
>and does not have any form of self defense or refuse to do so, has no right to talk about anything involving the 2nd amendment
what
>>
>>30592236
whats wrong with being pro-gun but having no interest in owning a gun

isnt that part of freedom
>>
File: 1466289480389.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1466289480389.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>mfw european
>hearing for the first time that this faggot is anti gun

Fuck him and his movies, disgusting.
>>
>I was til he opened his mouth about gun control.
>>
All the Bourne movies have the same plot.
>The CIA is trying to kill me.
>Good thing I'm a have super powers!

"The Bourne Legacy" at least put a slight twist on it with the pills thing.
>>
File: when-trumpets-fade.jpg (42KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
when-trumpets-fade.jpg
42KB, 448x252px
>>30589175
It's OK to hunt.
Its OK to shoot a minigun for fun.
It's more than OK to kill those fucking savage crop-destroyers pigs.
But this... You Americans are crazy and sometimes (few) I agree with a little of more gun control... Just a little.
Little.
>>
File: 1468006289034.jpg (700KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
1468006289034.jpg
700KB, 1000x767px
Days ago, we were fighting /pol/ to get pack to their board.
We failed.
>>
File: 1454909666267.png (126KB, 773x941px) Image search: [Google]
1454909666267.png
126KB, 773x941px
>>30589175
>>
File: 13hoursreview_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (43KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
13hoursreview_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
43KB, 1050x591px
>>30592225
Me too, senpai, me too.
>>
>>30592907
The cancer has metastasized completely.
4chan is mostly a /pol/tard echo chamber at this point. It's bewildering but mildly amusing to watch hordes of pathetic adolescent dweebs showing off their alleged "nonconformity" by endlessly regurgitating the exact same horseshit... whatever, there is still the occasional informative thread here, but the fun is mostly gone from this place.
>>
I haven't seen any of the Bourne movies, so no not really.
>>
>>30593027
yes.
>>
>>30592907
>abloobloo anyone who cares about the second amendment and isn't riddled with white guilt is /pol/
>>
>>30593167
This

>>30593027
Fuck off. I hate /pol/ niggers because they derail good threads, but this shit's on topic and pertaining to the thread. Go suck libtard damon cock elsewhere if you can't stand the freedom to read other's opinions
>>
>>30588560
To be fair, saying in the movie industry that you are pro-gun is probably a death sentence for your career.
>>
>>30593595
I agree, but you don't have to try to ban them either.
>>
>>30589274
>poor fag
>>
>>30593183
>Fuck off. I hate /pol/ niggers because they derail good threads, but this shit's on topic and pertaining to the thread. Go suck libtard damon cock elsewhere if you can't stand the freedom to read other's opinions

This. The "muh /pol/ is oppressing meee" behaviour sounds like the famous "SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME ON TWITTER" behavious from sjw and the like.

Truly ridiculous to see this on /k/. Don't like /pol/ ideas ? Fine ! Fight them with other ideas, ie : logic, reason, arguments.

Thank you.
>>
>>30593595
What the fuck?
>>
>>30592286
Not him but you should be right. It's the sad thing. You should be absolutely right no questions asked on this. Except the matter has been so much politicized, it appears being pro-gun without owning one, and thus evading the social consequences for doing so, is a hypocrite thing to do and a liability to the "cause" of gun ownership.
It's sad to watch.
>>
>>30593799
Blame Cali being shit.
>>
>>30588560

idgaf. His opinions are his own and the movie looks good. I'm gonna check it out
>>
>>30588508
>"guns should be banned!"
>"we should confiscate all guns like Australia!"
>hold up while I make this movie about killing people and using guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QApeYpw7KQQ
>>
>>30592197
when I was reading your post I literally forgot piracy was a crime

kept thinking "wait what the fuck is this guy talking about?"

anyways fucking lol @ that
>>
>>30588911
found the millenial youngster hehe
>>
So let me get this straight. If someone makes a post that is even vaguely political (which almost everything is involving firearms), half of /k/ spergs out and starts screaming GO BACK TO /POL/ STORMFAG IT'S OFF TOPIC

But we constantly have movie threads and the same people don't sperg out saying REEEE GO BACK TO /TV/

Looks like the /k/ fudds only get triggered when they feel like it.
>>
>>30592871
Fuck off
>>
>>30588508

No, fuck this pig-snouted faggot. I'm not going to award him kike tokens for his gun porn movies while he's running around crying about guns and telling us that non-celebrities need to be disarmed.
>>
>>30593595

Then maybe he should have just kept his stupid fucking mouth shut rather than spouting an opinion that makes him look like a hypocrite fuckwit.
>>
>>30590469
>Would you also be mad if Mel Gibson said that a nuclear apocolypse was a bad thing
Yes. It's good.
>>
>>30592936

Fucking this.
>>
>>30594767
It's because we don't hate /tv/, or revile their presence as a site-wide cancer constantly leaving their containment. /tv/ might banepost occasionally but that's it. /pol/ can't go anywhere without turning good, unrelated conversations to shitposting about niggers and jews.
>>
>>30595668

Gee it's almost like people have different opinions from you!
>>
>>30589120
Blomkamp is fucking amazing
>>
>>30589010
Literally everything Noam Chomsky does is shill his bullshit politics.
>>
>>30595763
cool, let's talk about it. In the designated board for that. Rather than shitting up literally every other board on the website
>>
>>30591400
>That pic
i crid
No but really though that is as american as you can be.
>>
>>30594173

you're a fagget
>>
File: 3utuqg.jpg (46KB, 479x390px) Image search: [Google]
3utuqg.jpg
46KB, 479x390px
>>30594173
>>
>>30590570
Mad Max is not about the use of nuclear weaponry you fucking idiot.
>>
>>30589175
where can i do this?
>>
>>30595876

Then all your 2A posts go there too, fudd.
>>
>>30592871
Texas is letting you kill hogs from helicopters its not hunting or pest control anymore its war.
>>
>>30588508
>this whole thread

I'm probably going to see it. The Bourne movies are pretty good, and Matt Damon is a pretty good actor. If I didn't go to movies just because the actor had an opinion I didn't like, I would run out of movies to go to eventually because I myself have some hot opinions.

Also, what he proposed will literally never happen. So I'm not too worried about it.
>>
>>30593690
not really, I just don't like to give free money to the joos.
>>
>>30593595
Ikr? Keanu Reeves is all poor, destitute, and out of work now....
Oh wait
>>
>>30591649
yea mang wtf do you have a 50" screen and a bumpin dolby sound system in yo crib i don't think so

btw, some of us actually do leave our homes frequently
>>
Whoa hold up. There's a new Bourne movie and Damon's in it? NOICE
>>
>>30592871
Kill yourself
>>
>>30596453
no
>>
File: 1467994319320.jpg (32KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1467994319320.jpg
32KB, 576x432px
>>30596191
believe it or not, when I leave /k/, I don't really talk about my guns or weapons in general. I talk about the board's subject. That's what /k/ is for
>>
>>30596453
Ya it's pretty nice. Same director too. It's literally the modern action movie dream team.
>>
File: 1468108837310.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468108837310.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>30588508
Yes
>>
>>30596088
It's about PTSD.
>>
File: disgust.png (112KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
112KB, 288x415px
>>30591649
>>
>>30588712
Only thing things like Redbox are good for nowadays.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.