[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get in looser, we are going to kill antigunz what to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: wq3^1.png (1MB, 1135x595px) Image search: [Google]
wq3^1.png
1MB, 1135x595px
>Get in looser, we are going to kill antigunz
what to do?
>>
Are we going to kill the anti-gun legislators or the anti gunners period?
My mom's anti-gun and I love her to death, gun grabbing yids and nu-males not so much.
>>
>>30581207
He's pretty anti himself, anon
>>
Call the poleez
>>
>>30581218
What makes you say that?
>>
>>30581212
>love her to death
so kill her
>>
>>30581218
He is? I thought he made all that stuff because he can't access freedom in his country.
>>
>>30581218
Nigga he's got guns aplenty have you not seen his collection?
>>
>>30581218
He isn't.
He is against registration and he is against the fact that you need to have a reason to get a gun permit in germany, also he supports CC.
He only mentioned that there always should be some form of gun license
>>
>>30581262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

Dude's got more guns than the average gunman
>>
hop in the car. Get him to repeat it on a surreptitious recording. Shoot him in the back at the first attack site and claim prementive defense of other and laugh as i get lauded as the first and likely ever to be CC permit holder to stop a domestic terrorist.

ohh was spose to get behind killing people who vote different than me? Is that what you 13 edgelords and 65 yr old trumpmfans want me to say.

Fuck /k/ has become cancer. I should jsut leave and never come back. I blame the rampant obongo fear mongering 2nd amendment defenders have pushed to separate gun owner from their "political donations". That money jsut goes to throwing parties for senators that would vote the right way anyway.

fucking chicken littles. they always tell us the sky is falling and nothing has happened since the expiration of the Awb a decade ago.

Now the nra and allies have backed themselves into such an absolutist position they can't even support bills that only affect a few unfortunates that have the same name and biometics as terrorists.( and then only a MASSIVE inconvenience until they clear it up) God damn it if you thrown them a bone they wouldn't have an excuse for the royal fucking we will get next February or march.

good job fuckwits.

Now they can add gun owners want to shoot you for wanting to stop their possension of babykiller SKSs ARs and AKs. vote hillary to stop these murderers.
>>
>>30581207
I get in. I hope after we're done shooting up people that he lets me suck his dick. And if I do it really well maybe he will pull down my pants and shove his big hard shaft of dick meat into my asshole and pump me full of his seed.

Suga-daddy can then drive me to the beach in his convertible the next day and do whatever to me on the beach. Otherwise he and I could just play it cool like nothing ever happened and talk about how we shot all those antigunz fags up. Either way works for me.

>would get in the car every time.
>>
>>30581207
>looser
That's rather presumptuous of him.
>>
>he pulls up to Feinstein's house
>breaks out a Sturmgewehr
>"LET ME SHOW YOU ITS FEATURES"
>guns her down, German eagle and American eagle descend from the sky and make out
>>
>>30581207
I've been watching him for just about 6 months now and only realized last week that his channel is pretty popular with /k/

in hindsight i probably should have figured it out sooner
>>
>>30581218
>Jörg
>anti
I'm guessing you're one of those mallninjas who labels anyone without a souped ricer AR as a Fudd.
>>
>>30581291
autism at the highest level
>>
>>30582334
Joerg is the new Fun Fuhrur of the reborn 4th Reich.

Less gas, more rubber.
>>
File: you whore.jpg (81KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
you whore.jpg
81KB, 700x526px
>>30581266
>mfw those comments
>>
>>30581291
A U T I S M
>>
>>30581259

He's German. German gun laws are actually relatively relaxed compared to the rest of Europe, you can get a wide array of guns relatively easily. Look through his channel and you'll find a video he made on guns in Germany for clueless rednecks such as yourself.
>>
>>30581207
Let's have this special tour of the politic places of EU. I want to see some parliaments burning, some assemblies in ruins. Next stop, Strasbourg, kameraden !
>>
>>30581252
Nope, death can only be induced by love
>>
scary scary black assault slingshots
>>
>>30581207
>let me get my nugget
>>
>>30581207
His laughter makes me sad because I feel that I will never feel the joy that this fat german man does when playing with rubber bands.
>>
Explain to the man that we win this war not by killing the other side, but by appearing saner and more intelligent than them; The antis are always the ones threatening to murder and pillage if they don't get their way, why should we stoop to their level?
>>
>>30585473

Because we have the means to do it and that violence solves everything
>>
>>30581291
Faggot like nigger
>>
>>30581218

Fuck of faggot. He has already done a vid of all his guns he has.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
>>
>>30581291
>Now the nra and allies have backed themselves into such an absolutist position they can't even support bills that only affect a few unfortunates that have the same name and biometics as terrorists.
For the record, it was the libs who weren't willing to compromise when they were the minority. If you had a basic grasp of politics, then this would be obvious to you.
>>
>>30585325
The thought of what he could have accomplished 80 years ago saddens me...

>Now zis are zree V2 rockets strapped to a barn full of Stielhandgranaten.....
>>
>>30581291

Teach me your ways master autismo
>>
>>30581291
>I should just leave and never come back

I'm glad we could agree on something. Get back to lereddit, you autistic fuck.
>>
File: goodlordman.jpg (39KB, 512x326px) Image search: [Google]
goodlordman.jpg
39KB, 512x326px
>>30582334
I laughed harder than I should have
>>
>>30581207
Report him to the police

"I don't agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

Plus my gf is anti funs
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.