[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police stop for CCW user

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 41

File: 34563457.png (661KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
34563457.png
661KB, 750x725px
I am not here to make a political statement or start some kind of shitshow. I know /k/ and /pol/ users usually crossover but keep that shit locked down.

This thread is to answer a question I've been wondering for awhile.

>What is the proper way to handle the police in a traffic stop if you are concealed carrying?

I am most curious about is a regular traffic stop. Like the one Castile was fatally shot in. There is some dispute about whether he was licensed by it begs the question. What is the best way for a CC user to interact with police if you are armed?

The last damn thing I want is to be shot by police because I presented a threat they would react with force to.
>>
>>30578704
Oh look, this thread again
Sage
>>
>>30578704
if your state requires you to inform them, hand over your CCW permit when you give them your driver's license.

otherwise keep your mouth shut about it
>>
>>30578714
>this thread again
So what is the answer?
>>
>>30578704
Are you white,
Stay off drugs & alcohol while driving
Keep your hands on the wheel or where a cop can see them at all times
Don't make any sudden moves
Do what the jackboots say

You can always sue them later
>>
>>30578726
If you inform, try to use verbiage designed to make the officer feel safe. I usually tell them that in the interests of everyone's safety, I am carrying in accordance with my understanding of the law. Also, KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS VISIBLE AND DON'T MOVE THEM RAPIDLY!!!
>>
>>30578726
Smack your lips a couple of times
Yell
>I HAV A GUN
Then reach for your permit
>>
I was pulled over while carrying once, I had my licence, registration and carry permit out and my hands on the steering wheel when he walked up, he looked at my ID, asked me what the other card was, I replied that it was my carry permit, he asked if I was carrying currently, I said I was, his partner came around to the passenger side, removed my pistol and holster, they returned to their cruiser to run my ID and serial number. When those came back clean they returned them, we talked about guns and ammo for a minute then they said I was free to go.
Keep in mind I am extremely white, live in a rural area where literally everyone owns at least one gun and crime is extremely low. YMMV.
>>
>>30578704
this video needs to be stickied
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s

Philando most likely did the exact opposite of what you should do which was telling the officer he had a gun and then reaching into his pants...
>>
how the fuck is someone able to CCW when his gf is posting videos of him and her smoking fucking weed in their CAR? with their 4 year old DAUGHTER in the back seat? wtf?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS65iYaF0zg&ab_channel=JordanWright
>>
>>
File: datsitmane.png (317KB, 398x454px) Image search: [Google]
datsitmane.png
317KB, 398x454px
>When that kush finally hits you
>>
>riding passenger with my gf in her truck
>get pulled over by cop in Texas
>first time since we took CHL together
>give my license to her for the cop
>he comes to the window
>she shows him the licenses among usual stuff and tells him we're carrying
>he literally says, "great, I am too"
>proceed with usual traffic stop stuff
My only time since becoming hasgunz. I didn't know this was a problem for people.
>>
Having a license doesn't make you magical/above the law/special.

A cop won't know you're licensed until you tell him or he looks you up.

When you DO tell him it's probably best if you're not moving or in the process of moving. Even if he's already asked to see your license if you blurt out "I have a gun" while rummaging in your pants you should probably stop when he then instructs you to stop and show your hands.

Those are just helpful tips OP. To directly answer your question keep your hands on the wheel and tell him you have a license to carry, permit, whatever it is called in your state and tell him you're carrying.
>>
>>30578704
This is the first shooting I feel a little conflicted about and I'm reserving judgement on. What the media is trying to portray it as may or may not be correct, all we have to go on is a cellphone video taken after the dude was shot. If that video is accurate then I'd say it was definitely not justified, but I have a feeling the actual chain of events went more like:

>guy gets pulled over
>cop gets to window, asks for ID
>dude says he's carrying
>immediately begins to reach, maybe really quickly
>cop says to stop, dude doesn't
>cop draws
>guy either gets confused and doesn't stop, or gets scared and reaches faster
>cop fires
>cellphone video starts up

Either way it seems like a shame. Even if the dude did fuck up this one time, he still seemed genuinely alright. I do usually side with the police but this case doesn't sit right with me, I'm just going to hold off judgement until we get the full story.
>>
>>30578704
Don't say you are carrying.
Seriously, you don't have to tell them. And really are they going to pull you out the car and pat you down?....Doubtful.
>>
>>30579554
I'm in TX, and I've literally been told by a police officer that it isn't any of his business if I'm carrying in my car. I tell them anyway because I don't want to freak them out. I had one lady cop that took it, ran the numbers, and checked my criminal history. I had a state trooper tell me that if I thought I could get to it before he got me, to go for it. Those are the only times any cops have given me any shit for it though. No CHL, just carrying in my car
>>
>>30579969
There are "must inform" states
>>
>>30578725
/thread
>>
>>30578793
lol
>>
>>30578908
my sides exploded
>>
be white
hope he doesnt decide to infringe your rights without recourse
>>
>>30578908
Ooh you.
Definitely interesting having to explain to the girlfriend why I'm laughing my ass off while she's try to watch a horror movie
>>
>>30578704
When the officer walks up to have a chat about whatever the fuck he wanted to talk about, tell him you have a CCW permit, that you have the weapon on you, and that it is loaded. He will then give you instructions; follow them exactly. If you start acting twitchy or move quickly at any point in the traffic stop from this point forward, he will have easy justification for shooting you.

He will tell you to slowly (SLOWLY) remove your CC and place it on the dash; do so. He may also ask you to give him the pistol, so he can put it on the roof of your car, or he may want you to remove the magazine/rack the slide to ensure there is no round in the chamber.

Again, it's the rule of cool. If you act weird, you'll be treated weird. Just be cool, don't be twitchy, don't be a dick, and you'll be back on the road in no time.
>>
>>30578861
great video. Beat the nigger said he had a gun.
>>
>>30578793
much kek
>>
>>30578829
I'd have told them I complied with the law by providing my CCW card and to get a fuckin search warrant before they attempted to remove anything.
>>
>>30578704
>I know /k/ and /pol/ users usually crossover

No, /pol/ comes here and shits up the place.
>>
>>30579969
North Carolina you must inform if you are cc.

We haz these double secret probation gubberment issued cc permit cards that you give the officer that you place on top of your driver's license if and when he asks for ID.
>>
>>30582359
Found the Internet tough guy
>>
>>30580861
I will comply with the law by informing that officer I have a CCW and that's all I will do. If he wants my weapon, I'd tell him to get a search warrant.
>>
>>30578704
>I know /k/ and /pol/ users usually crossover

Did /pol/ tell you that. Why the fuck do they think we like them? Pol fucking sucks.
>>
>>30582430
Why?

Cause I don't need to show or give up my weapon for a traffic stop?

kys
>>
>>30582430
boot liquor detected
>>
>>30582450

Not him, but he's right.

IRL I bet your like: nice penis officer, may I gag on it for you?
>>
File: 2016-07-07 18.57.00.jpg (102KB, 599x866px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-07 18.57.00.jpg
102KB, 599x866px
>>30578908
>>
>>30582483
The popo have to abide by the same laws that you and I do. You do not have to give up a weapon or tell them where it is without probable cause. A traffic stop for a moving violation is not probable cause dumbass.
>>
>>30578704
IF you actually have a concealed carry, then you would know this. The course tells you what to do in that exact instance.
>>
>>30582643
What course?
>>
>>30582666
Depends on state.
Virginia requires you to watch a little on-line video and answer some questions.

In North Carolina, 8 hour class with 2 hour gun range. (crab leg bucket is on you)

your mileage may vary, see your doctor if you experience a ND inna woods
>>
Roll down your windows and scream, "I HAVE A GUN, PIG!"
>>
I remember seeing a dashcam video of a guy getting pulled over for something, don't remember what, and the police officer went up to talk to him. The driver politely, calmly said he was a CC holder and was carrying, hands on the wheel, no sudden movements.

The cop immediately pulled his handgun and shoved it through the window and started screaming to give him the gun, that he'd never see it again, that he'd revoke his CC permit and that if he so much as talked back, he'd kill him right there, the dashcam data would mysteriously vanish, and his partner back in the car would swear in court it was self defense against a crazy criminal.

Said officer was also a charmer enough that when going up to houses without a warrant, just some degree of probably cause, his favored method to try and get in was apparently pounding on the door and screaming about how he was going to kick the door in and kill everyone in the house and mark it off as a drug bust gone bad.

Last I heard he was on paid leave, never learned if they fired him. Personally I think they need to start paying for court costs in cases regarding police brutality and terrible conduct by cutting into their retirement funds, then let the problem solve itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (558KB, 2194x1686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558KB, 2194x1686px
>>30578704
>/k/ and /pol/ users usually crossover

No. It's to the point where we talk about gun control on this board despite the sticky because we refuse to use that other board.

/pol/ likes /k/ because guns. /k/ hates /pol/ because they're all fucking retarded.
>pic related
>>
>>30582800
Jebus what a fuckin nut job if what you stated is true.
It's going to be tough to prove in a court of law that he was dealing with a criminal in NC when you have to pass a criminal/mental background check and with fingerprints on file before you can haz a ccw permit but most LE around here are chill and not full on potato unless you act like a fuckin fool.
>>
>>30578704
>I know /k/ and /pol/ users usually crossover but keep that shit locked down.
Oh look, another stormderp that thinks /k/ is /pol/s private attack doggo.
>>
>>30582450
In many states, you DO need to give up your weapon even for a traffic stop. They can't keep it past the stop, but they can hold on to it to make sure you don't shoot them while they're there.
>>
I live in a state where we have no duty to inform them that we're carrying, so you act as normal hands on steering wheel, don't act crazy, yes sir/no sir, etc. They know you have a CCL the second they run your plates, so telling them you HAS A GUN only serves to put them on edge.
>>
>>30578725
One thing I was told when I went to ccw training (MO fag) is that when a cops run a persons license, if that person has a ccw it will show up on the persons info. So while here in MO you do not need to inform, I was told to it might be better to.
>>
>>30578861

Right, because all criminals announce that they are armed before shooting a cop.
>>
>>30582489
Fix the lettering and it's golden
>>
>>30583181
I research the states I visit and follow their gun laws.

Here? We're American.
>>
>>30578704
Dont tell cops that you are a CCW holder or they may perforate you. Treat them as if they are rabid animals looking for any excuse to kill.
>>
>>30578704
>>What is the proper way to handle the police in a traffic stop if you are concealed carrying?
Be as polite, friendly and humble as possible. If the police officer asks if you're carrying a gun, reply by telling him you have a CCW, not with a YES nor with a NO, only reply with "Officer, I have a CCW*".

*or whichever term is legally used in your State to denote a concealed carry weapon
>>
>>30582864
a fraction of /k/ hates /pol/ because they are nigger loving liberals
>>
>>30583367
>we are the silent majority
>expoct us
lol, the 5 /pol/smokers on /k/ believe this.
>>
>>30578704
>What is the proper way to handle the police in a traffic stop if you are concealed carrying?

Say

>3!
>2!
>1!
>KILL SHOT!

Then abruptly reach for your pistol to hand it to the officer.

Nothing bad will happen
>I swear
>>
>>30578726
Soviet /k/alifornia /k/ommando here. Law enforcement does not know who CCW's just by running your plates or driver license. We also are not required to inform the police that we have a CC for a routine traffic stop.
>>
>>30578739
>You can always sue them later

Holy shit this. I know people don't want to be bootlickers or anything, but if a cop is being an asshole, record him if you can, get his name and badge number, do what he says, and sue/report him later. Fighting the cop/resisting what he says is only going to create unnecessary controversy.
>>
>>30582359
AM I BEING ARRESTED
>>
>In the 10-15 min it takes them to come to your window, get your drivers license and insurance out.

>When they're on their way to your window put your hands on the wheel and leave them there. If it's dark, turn on an interior light.

>"License and registration please"

>"I have a conceal carry permit"

>"Thanks for telling me, license and registration please." They may ask for your CCW too. One cop asked where the firearm was located

That's pretty much the end of it the two times I was pulled over.

If you don't have to inform them, just make sure you tell them before they pat you down, other than that, don't tell them.
>>
>>30578704
Although I am only a quarter Native I look Apache as fuck and as thus my story here is relevant. As a case study for dealing with cops. (this was also before I had my CCW)

>Be me w/ brother
>be driving Tacoma w/ a billion NRA stickers & supplies from NM to KS to help my dad reshingle his roof
>Driving through Dalhart TX on 54N
>cross some railroad tracks and pass a gas station
>barely get 3ft past gas station and cop lights
>I pull over in gas station
>Rookie cop comes over weapon drawn (NRA stickers)
>first thing the guy asks is "Do you have any weapons on you"
>While I was relatively calm I somewhat panicked and said "I've got my handgun on my hip officer, how would you like to proceed"
>he tells me to get out of the vehicle slowly, keep hands away from hips (I comply)
(At this point I think I'm fucked because I don't have a CCW and I'm carrying in TX illegally)
>Rookie officer calls for backup
>proceeds to disarm me, fails to pat me down, doesn't grab carry knife, turns back on me.... is rookie cop in general.
>Asks me if weapon is stolen, "runs" serial numbers anyways
>Senior Officer gets there talks to me and my brother, is a total bro.
>asks if any other weapons in car: There was my AR, my Benelli M4, an assortment of knives/camping gear and a pelican case full of handguns
>we talk to bro cop while other officer "runs" the AR and my Beretta because they are the only guns Bro cop gave him.
>talk hunting and shooting with bro cop
>bro cop mires my AR
>bro cop asks if I have CCW, tell him "No, I was heading to KS. they just passed Constitutional carry there"
>He says "thats cool, thats the way the whole country needs to be" (Never brings up CCW again)
>Lets me go 10 mins later, tells me I need to replace the bulb on my license plate lights

I am super dark skinned, I dress okay not super nice (button up shirts and 5.11 pants) Its all about the way you handle a situation.
>>
>>30578704
Rules vary from state to state. Check your states laws on your "requirement to notify". If you aren't required to inform police that you're carrying, don't complicate things over a traffic stop.
>>
>Just to let you know, I do hold a CWL and I do have a weapon in my car.
>Where's the weapon?
>In my waistband at 4 oclock
then the cop decides if he's going to have you remove it (unlikely), leave it where it is (also unlikely), or he'll remove it himself (where you giggle and say "You have such smooth hands, officer..." as soon as he reaches it)
>Any other weapons in the car?
>Nope.jpg
>License and registration
and then you proceed as usual, except now he knows that you would pass a background check, you have no outstanding felony warrants, etc. so he's more likely to give you a pass or let you off with a warning.
>>
>>30583460
Hit word count:

Its all about the way you handle the situation. Cops are just guys doing their jobs They want to go home that night unharmed if possible.

Always defer to the officers authority

Make sure you let them deal with the weapon

DO NOT TELL THE COP YOU HAVE A WEAPON UNLESS THEY ASK

Unless your state actually requires you to inform the officer you don't say shit. Even here in NM if you tell a cop and they didn't ask they'll just tell you to keep your hand away from it and not to worry about it.

>TL;DR
The cop is there to give you a speeding ticket; don't turn this rape into a murder
>>
>>30583460
Did you become range buddies afterwards?
>>
File: More than comrades.jpg (21KB, 425x394px) Image search: [Google]
More than comrades.jpg
21KB, 425x394px
>>30583503
No =[
>>
File: suspect-mn-4.jpg (42KB, 330x283px) Image search: [Google]
suspect-mn-4.jpg
42KB, 330x283px
>>30578704
>regular traffic stop. Like the one Castile was fatally shot in

Stop this.

It was not a regular traffic stop.

He did not have a carry permit.

He was a suspect in this armed robbery and that was the reason the car was pulled over.

http://www.kare11.com/news/police-scanner-audio-1/267042738
>>
>>30583460
Don't need a chl to carry in vehicle in tx
>>
>>30583552
He was not a suspect, he simply was black. His "wide set nose" was similar to the suspect.

You should not need a carry permit to carry, so whether he had one or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>30583552
the cop suspected that he grew his beard on the way home?
>>
>>30583594
>You should not need a carry permit to carry, so whether he had one or not is irrelevant.

Wew laddy. This is also a far cry from your previous statements.
>>
>>30583572
Praise the Cube!!

I assume ever state is fucked compared to NM
>>
>>30583460
>bro cop asks if I have CCW, tell him "No, I was heading to KS. they just passed Constitutional carry there"

EXCELLENT move.

Because of safe passage laws, you can transport a weapon from a legal place to another legal place if you have to pass through a place where it would be illegal. If my father in law and me drove from Georgia to Vermont to go hunting, but we had to pass through New York, as long as we went on our merry fucking way we are in the clear.
>>
>>30583603
It was previously reported that he did have a conceal carry permit.

I never said anything about -because- he had a permit, blah blah.

Having a permit or not changes nothing.
>>
>>30580154
>I had a state trooper tell me that if I thought I could get to it before he got me, to go for it.

Fuckin cowboys...
>>
>>30583666

You specifically stated that he had a permit and thus the officers actions were unjustified.

Now it does not matter after it comes out that he did not have a permit.

Furthermore, i would argue that being that the driver lied about his permit, she most likely lied about the entire damn thing.
>>
>>30583597
The guy in the video has a beard....
>>
>>30583682
The dirver is dead bruh.

We have a second amendment in this country, therefore the officer's actions were unjustified. Conceal carry permit? Its in the constitution, second amendment down. SHALL.
>>
>>30583700
>The dirver is dead bruh.

Unless the video is reversed, she is very much still alive.

>We have a second amendment in this country, therefore the officer's actions were unjustified.

You are assuming, via the word of a now confirmed lair, that the cop was not acting in self defense.
>>
>>30578704
Just park somewhere that there is cameras.

Maybe your senpai will get a settlement after you're shot to death.
>>
Resident /pol/ice officer.
>oh shit that guys tags are expired by 4 months, better stop him and inform him of this so he doesn't get pulled over by a more ticket happy cop
>blue lights everywhere
>make passenger side approach because it's statistically safer and I get to scare people
>he's looking out his driver side window waiting for me
>ocular patdown of the car
>tap on window, he freaks out and Rolla down
"I wasn't expecting you over there"
"and that's exactly why I do it. How are you today sir. I stopped you because your tags are expirer. Can I have your license, insurance and registration please"
"I just need to let you know that I have a gun in thr car officer"
"not a problem, please keep your hands on the steering wheel for me sir and don't move them "
>zone partner shows up about this time
" it's in the glove box"
"sir do you mind if I take it out while we continue this traffic stop"
"no sir"
>partner grabs gun, takes it back to car. Runs serial to make sure it's not stolen. Unchamber rounds, take out mag
"everything else looks in order sir, please get the registration fixed. Would you like me to write you a warning ticket? If you grt pulled over before you grt it updated it might save you from a ticket"
"no thank you sir, I'll go grt it fixed right now"
"your gun is on the hood of your car sir. For our safety the magazine was removed. Please don't get it until we drive off. Have a good day sir."
"you too officer"
>>
>>30583722
Multiple sources say the video is reverse.
>>
>>30578704

I am a PI and had deputies called on me. When they approached my vehicle I had my hands on the steering wheel and didn't move them until the deputy insturcted me to step out. I stepeped out nad had my hands open and in plain sight.

When the deputy asked me to retrieve my wallet from the vehicle I informed him I had a firearm in the door and asked if he would rather opne th edoor. He said no and I reached in slowly and making sure not to cause any reason to worry him. I gave him my info and he checked my name for warrants and went on his way.

Another time I was pulled over for speeding and was instructed out of my car. I had my carry on me. When he asked for my license I handed it to him with my CCL. I informed him I am carrying and it was in my right front pocket. I waited for his orders and never moved my hands toward the pocket. He ran my name and let me go on my way.

Moral of the story: be honest, polite and it should go well for you.
>>
>>30583780
Meh, the then passenger is a confirmed lair, the basic premise of my point remains unchanged.
>>
File: 1454973731713.jpg (39KB, 411x517px) Image search: [Google]
1454973731713.jpg
39KB, 411x517px
>>30583777
>"No problem, keep your hands on the wheel, now hand me your ID"
>bang bang bang
>>
File: pol and k relations.jpg (77KB, 625x581px) Image search: [Google]
pol and k relations.jpg
77KB, 625x581px
>>30583367
>/pol/ reacts to /k/'s usual response to their idiocy.

Y'know, calling people liberals on /k/ isn't going to make you any friends here.
>>
File: 1467144712014.jpg (74KB, 614x411px) Image search: [Google]
1467144712014.jpg
74KB, 614x411px
>>30583552
>black man with a wide set nose
>>
File: 1407751944901.jpg (550KB, 2194x1686px) Image search: [Google]
1407751944901.jpg
550KB, 2194x1686px
>>30578704
Find out if you even have to disclose in your state first off. There's at least a few states you can straight up say "no" even if you are and most states only require disclosure if asked.

If Officer Jumpy McDumbfuck is the one you're dealing with I'm sure there are other ways for him to verify your ID and whatnot, or you can simply ask him to give you a handjob while he gets your wallet himself. Don't forget to scream "AM I BEING DETAINED!?" as loudly and obnoxiously as possible.

Really, if you get pulled over and don't immediately get your license and registration out so you don't have to reach into your pockets or the glove box you're already doing it wrong.

Generally a good rule to always remain calm and polite. Make no sudden moves. Announce exactly what you're doing and do it relatively slowly.

Probably not a bad idea to have a good dash cam with sound that also films the interior as well. Just be sure to let them know audio/video recording is on if you're required to.

>>30583818
>/pol/ /k/ relations
>pic very related
>>
File: 1462316967849.gif (1MB, 449x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462316967849.gif
1MB, 449x250px
>>30583808
No no. The gun is removed before he reaches for anything.
If he moves, we now have a problem.
>>
File: what about.jpg (26KB, 213x227px) Image search: [Google]
what about.jpg
26KB, 213x227px
>>30583845
But what about 2nd gun?
>>
>>30579957
>I'm just going to hold off judgement until we get the full story.
i feel the same way except we're still waiting on what happened to JFK as the water keeps getting murkier and murkier.
>>
>>30583594
And to Asians all white people look alike.

Go back to the gutter you'd been living in cockfag.
>>
>>30583808
>get pulled over
>turn on dome light and have both hands on steering wheel
>already have window rolled down
>he asks me if I had the seat belt on the entire time, told him yes
>asked for my drivers license
>tell him it's in my right front pocket
>he says ok
>I start reaching moving slow
>he puts one foot back and flips the hood down on his holster
>produce wallet
>produce ID
>don't get capped
mfw
>>
File: 1462846599479.jpg (108KB, 643x657px) Image search: [Google]
1462846599479.jpg
108KB, 643x657px
>>30584581
>get pulled over
>turn on dome light and have both hands on steering wheel
>already have window rolled down
>he asks me if I had the seat belt on the entire time, told him yes
>asked for my drivers license
>tell him it's in my right front pocket
>he says ok
>I start reaching moving slow
>he draws his Glock lightning fast
>bullets riddle my body
>I produce an ID from my pocket as I slip into the abyss
mfw
>>
File: ccw.png (9KB, 651x103px) Image search: [Google]
ccw.png
9KB, 651x103px
Thoughts on doing this? Is it illegal? What's the worst that can and is likely to happen?
>>
>>30584681

In some states the signs have no force of law and at most the proprietor can ask you to leave. In other states the signs do have force of law and you cannot legally carry there.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-12-34-37.png (198KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-12-34-37.png
198KB, 480x800px
>>30583670
>you feelin' lucky, punk?

Also, pic related
>are you shitting me
>>
>>30584616
>not being bullet proof
>not showing the cop your license after he magdumped you
>not trying out if he is bulletproof too afterwards
>>
>>30582437
I hope you like the taste of bullet
>>
>>30583843
>my SJW shit is everyone opinion
fuck off BLM rat
>>
Be polite. "Yes officer," "no officer." Inform them that you have a CCW and have a firearm in your waistband. Inform them that you have a folding knife clipped to your pocket. Be polite. If you think your ticket or treatment was unfair, take it to court and challenge it. If the cop tries something obscenely wrong that puts you in immediate danger (i.e. attempting to rape you, whatever), fight back and call 911 when it's safe. It's literally not that hard.
>>
>>30585095
see >>30583818
>>
>>30585145
>Thinks """he""" speaks for everyone on the site
>Still gets triggered when I call him out for being a BLM shill
>"""he""" will just keep posting comics from a confirmed anti white mexican who bailed on /k/ for /r/guns
>>
Get a bunch of pistol sensitive tannerite and sew it into a vest.

If they open fire, you can take them with you.
>>
>>30582387

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>30583404
As the saying goes, you can beat the ticket but you can't beat the ride.

The time to fight the cops is in court, not at the side of the road.
>>
>>30585242
That isn't really the way you use that meme.
>>
>>30583379
>>30583818

Do you fucking idiots not comprehend that boards are not separate? We post on /k/ AND /pol/. There isn't some /pol/ invasion to come here.

You faggots think this is your secret little space and if you think someone here is "from" another board you sperg out and lose your shit.

The /pol/ boogeyman is real and you morons are obsessed with it.
>>
>>30585273
Anon, if it's that easy to tell what other boards you post on, you aren't doing a very good job of keeping to the board topic.
>>
>>30585286

No you fucking moron. If anyone posts any sort of opinion here that isn't fudd, /k/ spergs out and starts screaming POL POL POL. On other boards, /k/ guys will frequently say "/k/ here..." and then offer whatever they're gonna say. No one spergs out. Same with all boards.

But you autist fudds are so obsessed with /pol/, for reasons unknown. I think it's because you think your special little secret place has been "invaded." It hasn't been invaded. Gun owners are generally right wing. Sorry if you're an apolitical fence sitter, but that's the way it is.
>>
File: 1453308006984.png (100KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1453308006984.png
100KB, 250x241px
>>30578793
I hate you
>>
>shooting innawoods in BC Canada
>RCMP stop me
>they look at my PAL for 2 seconds
>they tell me I should go to a gun range
>they leave
>they didn't even look at my rifle or check its serial number
>they didn't check the PAL license number
Is this normal in other parts of Canada?
>>
>>30578793

>this triggers the /k/ fudd
>>
>>30585309
Anon, we didn't come here for your political opinions.

You are welcome to show Ms Anon your dick, or /pol/ your opinions, but we don't want to see either of them.

Political debate goes to /pol/. That isn't a personal insult. It isn't a political choice. It's just the way the site works.
>>
>>30585286
>you aren't doing a very good job of keeping to the board topic.
not him, but you SJWs are the ones who started sperging out when /pol/ was mentioned and all you """guys""" did to contribute to the thread was to tow the BLM and SJW party line
>>
>>30585326

Saying "nigger" isn't a political debate but you fudds think that means it has to go on /pol/. Making BLM jokes isn't a political debate but you fudds thing it has to go on /pol/.

This is a no-fun board, full of fudds. You've become what you claim to hate, congrats.

The only people who ever derail threads are YOU FUDDS who complain about the /pol/ boogeyman in every thread.

You're free to go back to the AR-15 forums if it triggers you.
>>
>>30585190
>>30585095
>>30583367
>Starts screaming shill, BLM and nigger
>Somehow we're the ones who are triggered.

Alright, /pol/. Check it out. You're on the other board on 4chan that has regular lefty bashing threads. When you call people nigger-loving liberals or BLM shills, we just kind of look at the screen like "the fuck is this asshole talking about?"

We don't even get mad anymore. All that you've succeeded in doing is to tell us just how new you are and how unfamiliar with this board you are. That is to say: A lot.

Here's the deal. /k/ is obsessed with Freedom. We love it. We want more of it. We want to be left the fuck alone based on the understanding that we will leave you alone. In that regard, you're almost indistinguishable from the liberals that you claim to hate. Your rationale and buzzwords are different but your thought process is the same and you are both equally disgusting. Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend.

>>30585273
First of all, good job letting people know that you're from /pol/. We've actually become more tolerant of you guys in the last three years. I remember when someone starting a topic with "I'm from /pol/" or somesuch would guarantee that that thread got shitposted into oblivion. This isn't to say that we like you, but rather to say that we have never liked you. We hated you when moot popped /new/ and we hate you now.

That being said, you have a very distinct board culture that is easily discerned by the presence of NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE DEGENERATE BLM JIDF SHILL! in most of your posts and that creepy Jonestown sentence structure. It really is that stark a difference and you immediately stand out in a thread.

>>30585242
>This shit again
The only people who say this are /pol/niggers when they get caught outside of their containment board.

>>30585309
>>30585324
You don't even know what that term means. Just stop posting.

>>30585336
see >>30583818

This is why we hate you, /pol/
>>
File: 1432700761155.png (644KB, 849x477px) Image search: [Google]
1432700761155.png
644KB, 849x477px
>>30585362

You're a fudd. That's the plain and simple end of it.

>First of all, good job letting people know that you're from /pol/

Wow, congrats, you figured that one out all by yourself!

And I'm not "from" /pol/ you fudd moron. What dipshits like you can't understand is that people browse MULTIPLE boards. Fun fact: I've posted on /k/ longer than I've posted on /pol/. But because /k/ isn't my exclusive board I'm some kind of shitposter? Because our banter is too extreme for your fudd ways?

Fuck off grandpa.
>>
>>30585412
He's not the only one that thinks you are a massive faggot, leave /pol/.
>>
>>30585428

Sorry grandpa
>>
>>30585362
>The only people who say this are /pol/niggers when they get caught outside of their containment board.
Holy shit this SJW is paranoid as fuck

also
Why do say /pol/ is triggered when you SJWs spent half the thread complaining about /pol/ when all that OP did was ask an honest question?
>>
>>30585464

Because when they see the word "/pol/" it triggers their fudd complex.
>>
>>30585347
>fudd
>You're free to go back to the AR-15 forums if it triggers you.

Do you have brain damage? Do you even know what a fudd is? Hint, it doesn't mean someone who is annoyed by easily triggered babies who think screaming BLM SHILL! is an argument.
>>
>>30585464
Because literally every day /pol/ comes in and creates new threads about
'Muh race war'
'Let's disarm Shitskins'

Even though a quarter of gun owners here aren't even white.
>>
>>30585412
>>30585444
Apparently you have no idea what a fudd is. A fudd is someone who thinks that the purpose of the second amendment is hunting and sporting and is okay with throwning people under the bus for wanting SCURRY BLACK 'SALT RIFLES.

In the meantime, these threads are up right now.
>>30570212
>>30578965
>>30585203
>>30577664

So you're either new or retarded. Which is it?
>>
>>30585464
>>30585476
Keep proving my point for me.
>>
File: 1378608103166.jpg (1MB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1378608103166.jpg
1MB, 3264x1952px
>>30585489
>>30585493

Holy shit triggered. You have become what you claim to hate. You are the fudds of 4chan.

Congrats grandpa.

Do you participate in ATF threads? Or is that too /pol/ for you?
>>
>>30578725
This right here is the proper way. If you have to vocalize your CCW status never fucking do it the way that guy did which is say the word gun or firearm.
>>
>>30585511
Keep shitting up the thread, SJW
>>
>>30583388
He will probably respond "ONE-PUNCHHHHHH" and you two will have a good laugh
>>
>>30585526
Lol why are you responding to everyone like they're the same person, god damn you
/pol/ fags are delusional.
>>
>>30585190
I can't even comprehend what that other guy replied. I came here to say fuck the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and my name is absolutely not Cliven Bundy.
>>
>>30578704

Cop here,

If your states mandates you tell officers you have a CHL and are carrying then start there. Don't reach for it under any circumstances. An officer may decide to have you step out of the vehice and disarm you. Some Libertarian types in here might take offense with this, but there may be additional factors that lead them to do this, like your vehicle matching the description of a suspicious vehicle, or you matching the description of a suspect, or maybe they think you're up to no good, who knows? I know I personally don't give a shit if you're carrying and usually don't do anything other than say "thanks" if you let me know.
>>
>>30585556

>thinks everyone on /k/ is a /pol/ invader
>calls us delusional
>>
>>30585491
Because that's in direct response to your threads like
'aren't black supremacists great?'
'Lets post shit from /lgbt/ but claims its /k/!'
'Lets disarm those white nationalists!'
>>
>>30585579
Literally where and when have those threads been posted without them being ironic.
>>
>>30585579

I think /k/ is secretly a gay board. They love their /lgbt/ threads but if you even post anything about Germany in WWII suddenly you're a wehrboo /pol/ stormfag.
>>
>>30585579
>/k/
>advocating the disarming of anyone ever.

Man, we have a vocal plurality who doesn't want mental health background checks to be a thing and thinks that felons who've completed their sentences should have their gun rights restored.

Do you come from some kind of bizarro /k/ that we don't know about?

>>30585569
No. Just the obvious ones.

>>30585542
see >>30583818

I'm trying to tell you guys something and you are dutifully ignoring it.

>>30585590
Blame /pol/niggers that fag up every WWII thread.
>>
>>30585590
secretly?
>>
>>30585644
>Complains about /pol/ shitting up threads
>Proceeds to up the thread with SJW shit
Do you have autism?
>>
>>30585644

>complains about /pol/ shitting up threads
>single handedly destroys threads with his fudd fear of the /pol/ boogeyman

Not to mention it's you idiots who blow up every WWII thread because if someone says something positive about Germany you blow a gasket, like you're doing right now.

>>30585686

Hivemind.
>>
>>30585590
>secretly
>>
>>30582800
>I remember seeing a dashcam video of a guy getting pulled over for something, don't remember what, and the police officer went up to talk to him. The driver politely, calmly said he was a CC holder and was carrying, hands on the wheel, no sudden movements.

Alright, let's see it.
>>
>>30585701
>fudd
Shit! Someone told me what that word actually means! Better double down.

>>30585701
I've defended aspects of the German military doctrine and military technology during WWII on this board. I encountered vigorous disagreement at some points but at no point did no one mistake me for a /pol/tard.

That's reserved for the people who spontaneously 'sperg out with holohoax infographics, muh stab in the back and my personal favorite "We were just trying to save Europe!"
>>
>>30583695
It doesn't go around his mouth
>>
>>30585765
>That's reserved for the people who spontaneously 'sperg out with holohoax infographics, muh stab in the back and my personal favorite "We were just trying to save Europe!"
That not how WW2 threads go at all, sorry SJW
>>
>>30585686
>>30585792
>only the evil SJW boogiemen disagree with me

>>30585701
>people who don't like /pol/ on /k/ are fudds
I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>30585336
>tow the BLM and SJW party line
/pol/ pls, you're drunk
>>
>>30585826
>Only /pol/ disagrees with me
>>
>>30585528
Cops are sensitive and easily triggered souls.
>>
>>30578704
I have been stopped while carrying. After rolling down the window, I kept both hands on the wheel. when the officer approached I told him I was a ccw permit holder and had a weapon in a waistband holster. He then asked me for my license and registration and to put my hands back on the wheel where he could see them.

He then took my license and ccw back to his vehicle, came back after a few minutes with a written warning.
>>
>>30585853
>implications that were never implied
>>
>>30585826
The funny thing is that it's been explained to him and that just made him 'sperg harder.

>>30585853
No, this is 4chan. Plenty of people disagree. Not just /pol/

Holy shit, this is weak-sauce.
>>
File: 1453822154000.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1453822154000.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>30585412

Hey, let me call you a fudd! It's a bad word that means you're a lame nigger-loving boot licker! Yeah! Once I call you a fudd I get to make all sorts of assumptions about you and what you believe, because you're a fudd.

Man, it's almost like calling someone a fudd is like calling someone a racist. Once I call you a racist I don't have to listen to you anymore, because you're a dumb ignorant racist.

Does this line of thought seem familiar to you?
Because it's why...

> Because our banter is too extreme for your fudd ways?

.. this is not true. Your banter is shit. Your echo chamber circle jerk is shit. Nobody cares. Seriously, anon. Nobody cares. Unless you're derailing the thread ironically to argue about being a 1337 /pol/ack /k/ommando hybrid just leave.

Otherwise, fine work.
>>
inform them you are cc'ing and have a permit to do so, ask them if they want you to do anything so nobody does anything sudden (If they are a real nervous wreck, offer to put your hands up and have him put the gun in a place he can see himself), show him your permit, and then proceed to do what he originally asked

alternatively you can just not tell him and just not make sudden movements/make it obvious you are cc'ing

for both DO NOT MAKE VERY RAPID SUDDEN MOVEMENTS
>>
>>30585871
>>30585875
>The only people who say this are /pol/niggers when they get caught outside of their containment board.
SJWS BTFOING THEMSELVES, FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR BLM RALLY
>>
>>30585242
No, they come here.
When the shootout was happening in
Dallas, there was plenty of edgy kids who didn't know an SKS from a shotgun, posting le ebin Ben Garrison memes and yelling about niggers.
I don't know why they can't stay in their containment board.
>>
>>30585898

10/10 triggered

>ITT: four hard/k/ore spergs circle jerking to their fudd fantasies
>>
>>30585907
Dude, seriously. You are less convincing than ThatGuy when he goes off on a samefag rant about Nugget Industries. You should just stop.
>>
>>30585924

You do know that he's just falseflagging, right, and this is just a circle jerk of /k/ dudes?
>>
>>30585898
>you're derailing the thread
You SJW are the ones who derailed the thread because OP mentioned /pol/
>>
>>
>>30585907
You do know that you're arguing with multiple anons.
>>
File: thatsbait.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
thatsbait.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>30585923

I am so fucking angry right now. I am resolute in battling your ignorant, irrelevant opinions. For I am a reasonable man. My fury knows no bounds and I will defeat your illogic for however long it takes. You can pretend to be an ignorant troll, but I know the truth. And the truth hurts. Your empty calloused brain can't handle opinions different than yours. If an idea doesn't fit into a cookie cutter model, then you hate it, because you don't understand it. That's why this rage stews and brews in my brain. You shall not understand the emotion of a man defeating ignorance, for you are the ignorance. You are the ignorance, and I am the light. The anger of my mind is the vessel that shall ruin you. Be gone. Be gone before your feeble mind crumbles beneath the might of truth.
>>
>>30585974
I can do that because SJWS belong to the same self righteous hivemind
see >>30585976
>>
File: 1454453256398.jpg (62KB, 328x347px) Image search: [Google]
1454453256398.jpg
62KB, 328x347px
>>30586002
I don't even.
>>
>>30579969
If you're black they most likely will.
>>
>>30586045
yeah, you don't even because your SJW master haven't decided what you what to think yet
>>
File: 1443202820715.jpg (2MB, 2068x2924px) Image search: [Google]
1443202820715.jpg
2MB, 2068x2924px
>>30586070
>>
>>30585579
>'Lets post shit from /lgbt/ but claims its /k/!'
A lot of people on this board would have sex with their guns if it were possible. We like freedom and degeneracy here.
>>
>>30586108
A lot of people are white nationalist as well, why should one be OK but not the other?
>>
>>30585955
summed up "Damn, I hate niggers"
>>
>>30585898
>FUDD is their version of JIDF or shill. R-right?
>If I use their term they will think I am from their board
kek
>>
>>30586164
>Only I can decide who is /k/ of not
>No one can have an opinion different from mine
pls fuck off, SJW
>>
File: 1468093140118.png (2MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468093140118.png
2MB, 1440x960px
>>30578793
>>
>>30582864
I spend more time on /pol/ than /k/ but i fucking hate that place for the most part.

Bunch of edgy teenagers.
>>
>>30579957
I'm in the exact same boat.

From the facts I’ve seen, it seems like both Castile and Yanez seriously messed up, and this is just a straight-up tragedy, rather than a case of clear-cut criminality.
There sure doesn’t seem to be a racial aspect.
Castile was pulled over due to his resemblance to a victim’s description of an armed robber, not a traffic stop.
This means Yanez was prepared to possibly face an armed criminal, rather than some normal dude with a light out. This reasonably put him in a more cautious state.
A lot depends on how exactly Philando announced his firearm. I don’t think we have footage yet of what Philando said at first. But if it was something like >>30578793, this all makes sense.
But as the very existence of this thread proves, lawful gun owners can be nervous about how to approach the question.
It’s not too far-fetched that Philando was the kind of guy who got overenthusiastic about proving himself to be a cooperative CHL holder, and reached too fast for his license.
If he lived through it and greentexted the story here, we’d call him a sperg and/or autist.

Maybe there isn’t a bad guy here. Just a nervous but legal gun owner, and a reasonably cautious police officer who reacted with lethal force too quickly.
>>
>>30583611
Safe passage laws wouldn't have helped him with a pistol on his hip. He didn't mention if it was loaded, that's yet another issue. The guns have to be unloaded and either in the trunk or locked in inaccessible containers, with the ammo locked separately.

Even then, my understanding is that it won't *prevent* an arrest. It's merely a valid defense that can be brought up at your trial if a cop decides to fuck you hard. It sounds to me like nativebro just barely dodged a bad time thanks to a friendly cop.
>>
>>30578704
inform him you have a ccp and where the gun is located he will ask you to stay still and don't move and most likely get the gun put it on the hood and then have you exit the vehicle slowly make sure to tell him where the permit and he will probably say if the permit is good or not and ask you for your licence and registration to confirm and may give you a ticket for something like speeding ok ( what not to do tell him you have a ccp and reach quickly for it tis how to get shot )
>>
>>30580183
"duty to inform" laws are kind of fiddly. Consider the fifth amendment. Assume you have a duty to inform in your state. If you fail to inform, you are under no legal obligation to mention that you're carrying (because that would be self-incrimination: admitting to having violated the duty to inform law).
>>
>>30585907
Jesus christ, could you be any madder? This is making my sides spin off.
>>
File: philando.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
philando.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>>30583594
>He was not a suspect, he simply was black. His "wide set nose" was similar to the suspect.

Okay, This is the description taken from the police report posted on July 5, the day BEFORE the incident.
http://eastsidereviewnews.com/articles/2016/07/05/armed-robbers-hit-lauderdale-convenience-store

>The other suspect was described as a black man with shoulder-length dreadlocks, who wore tan pants, tan shoes with white soles, a green jacket, a green baseball cap and glasses, the release says. He also had some of his hair pulled into a bun through the strap on the back of his hat and had a small mustache and facial hair on his chin.

Pic related is Philando. The officer pulled them over blocks from the convenience store that the robbery took place at.

Please, continue to insist this was simply because he was black.

>You should not need a carry permit to carry, so whether he had one or not is irrelevant.

>I don't like X law, so I get to ignore it in discussions about the the interactions between a citizen and enforcer of said law.
>>
The couple times I've been pulled over I kept both hands on the wheel and informed them right away I had a concealed weapon and had a permit and waited for their instructions.
>>
>>30586148
That does a real disservice to the amount of thought and effort the author put into it.

Don't TL:DR it. Read it.
>>
http://pastebin.com/zYgH3C4Y
>>
>>30583594
>>30586574
Note how the anti white SJW has not replied to this
>>
>>30586418
But here in NC, you don't have a "right" to cc. It's a privilege that each counties sheriff's dept will issue if you have completed and passed a ccw class and have no felonies or crazy committals.
>>
>>30578874
>implying a video of someone smoking a completely unidentifiable substance is evidence enough to justify a drug charge
>>
>>30587415
and yet, if you're carrying concealed without a license (illegally), you can't be required by law to inform under the 5th amendment protection against self-incrimination.
>>
>>30584681
rather be arrested than dead
>>
>>30584765
>not turning on legacy captcha
>>
>>30578704
I once had a opp cop bane post.

He pulled me over for litteraly no reason, then walked up to my window and asked if getting caught was part of my plan.

He didn't stop there, he went full fucking /tv/ on me. I caught on quickly and joined in, we bane posted back and forth for at least 5 minutes. Eventually he told me to have a good one, got in his charger and drove away.

I'm not lying I swear, I got a dash cam with audio after that.

It was so freaky, almost a year now and sometimes I hear his voice resonating in my head. No homo.
>>
>>30583594
>You should not need a carry permit to carry
Sure

> so whether he had one or not is irrelevant.
>I'm not going to follow the law and get myself shot because 'AM I BEING DETAINED' is my standard response to people
>>
>>30583700
>We have a second amendment in this country, therefore the officer's actions were unjustified.

>Get pulled over because cop thinks I may have robbed the gas station from the other day
>Tell cop I have a gun and reach for my permit
>Cop says don't move, but keep reaching for permit
>Cop says don't move again, I don't
>Get shot
>Somehow unjustified
>>
>>30583725
>Just park somewhere that there is cameras.
This, a lot of states give you the right to drive to a well lit and recorded area before stopping and to call 911 to verify he's a real cop and radioed the stop in.
>>
File: wiseGuy.jpg (108KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
wiseGuy.jpg
108KB, 540x562px
>>30587773
If you're not lying that would have been the highlight of the year for me.
>>
File: Srgfd.png (59KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
Srgfd.png
59KB, 1306x354px
>>30585273
>>30585309
>>30585347
We hate you. Please just leave.
>>
Philando Castile Armed Robber
>>
Philando Castile
NO PISTOL PERMIT>>30578704
>>
File: 1405641783009.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1405641783009.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
You just need a normal gun permit and you can transport an unloaded gun in appropriate holster in your car or where-ever.

You are by law told not to carry it visibly, eg. in the rear window of your truck.

If a police stops you, you can hand them your gun license if your guns are showing, if they are for example in the boot or somewhere hidden, you don't need to do jack shit unless asked to.

t. Finland

So it's pretty chill here, with gun control, in a country with one of the highest guns per capita.

One example country where ever tightening gun control means jack shit.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>30587865
I really am not.

It made my month . Sometimes I drive around hoping a cop would do it again, but it's a once in a life time event.
>>
>>30578726
The answer is the cop SHOULD ask you if you have any weapons. If you answer yes, the very next question the cop is supposed to ask is 'where is the weapon located'.

If the cop is an idiot and doesn't ask for a weapon, then don't tell him you have one unless its the law. If it is the law, tell him you have a concealed weapon & its location in the same sentence.
>>
>>30588000
Is this real? Fuck, the news really sucks some serious dicks.
>>
>>30588000
That just means he didn't register at their office. Doesn't mean he did or didn't have one
>>
Texan without a CCL here.

I keep my .380 in the car wedged between my seat and the console. Never mention it during traffic stops since it's not visible and it's none of their business.

If they have a warrant to search the vehicle, then I'll let them know it's there.
>>
>>30583777
>"sir do you mind if I take it out while we continue this traffic stop"
>"no sir"
What do you do if they say "Yes sir?"
>>
>>30585095
I thought you meant Bureau of Land Management
>>
>>30578902

Yeah dude that's totally what happned hahaha...
>>
>>30578767
>safe space and safe words for the brave little officer
>>
>>30582387
Generally reality.
>>
>>30582800
>>30585759

You mean this one with the psycho cop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc
>>
>>30587706
>not helping google botnet
>>
>>30585590
>if you even post anything about Germany in WWII suddenly you're a wehrboo /pol/ stormfag.
That's so far from the truth it honestly makes me think you're retarded or not a regular.

People talk about the Third Reich just fine, it's just when /pol/acks come in and start shitting stuff out about how Hitler did nothing wrong, the Nazis were the best thing to ever happen, muh Jews, muh holohoax, etc etc, that we start to remember again why we hate /pol/tards.
>>
>>30585701
>Not to mention it's you idiots who blow up every WWII thread because if someone says something positive about Germany you blow a gasket
No, no /k/ does not. People absolutely say positive things about the Germans in WW2, we just get sick about hearing how the Nazis were the greatest thing ever to exist.
>>
File: 123456.png (9KB, 120x88px) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
9KB, 120x88px
>>30585701
nigga what, its common knowlegde that the germans had some fantastic guns, awesome vehicles and airplanes and bitching uniforms, and you dont need to be some skinhead to agree. most people are totally fucking cool to discuss if they prefer the thompson or the mp40 without bringing up all that /pol/ bullshit

speaking of /pol/, where do you go if you ACTUALLY want to talk politics instead of "race arguments under the guise of politics". remember the first week when pol was out? it was great, we actually talked about politics with a 4chan mindset, and then...well, we know what happened
>>
>>30588000
This disinfo keeps getting posted. I know /pol/ hates black people but you don't need to lie.

http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/
>>
>>30592330
>startribunes source
>who we dont name
so, we believe this unknown random, or the police department. someone who cant be punished for lying, or an entire department who can be held responsible?

not saying he didnt have one, just, that is a sketchy as fuck source
>>
>>30592438
>entire department who can be held responsible?
wew lad

Where've you been the last few decades?
>>
>>30592455
in reality. if you think a cop shop cant be held responsible, why would you give any credit to a unammed source whose job is literally to get you to click their website so they get money.

its a shit source vs a shit source. go ahead, choose what piece of shit you want...its still shit. LIKE I SAID...not saying he didnt. ergo, despite the police literally saying he didnt, i still believe its possible. ergo...what you just implied, cops are liars. dot dot dot
>>
>>30592496
i guess to condense this: both parties have personal reasons to put forth their own agenda. atleast we can pretend to sue one, and believe it or not, cops do actually get in trouble, sometimes.
>>
>>30580154
>I had one lady cop that took it, ran the numbers, and checked my criminal history.
Is that legal?

Can they try and get the serial without your consent?
>>
>>30583777
>>partner grabs gun, takes it back to car. Runs serial to make sure it's not stolen.

fucking statist scum
>>
>>30578704
Just as an aside, that's not what "beg the question" means.
>>
>>30592541
i dont understand why this is wrong
>>
>>30587989
That is clearly fucking not him.
>>
>>30592616
i know right, the guy in the car has a white shirt
>>
>>30592616
yeah, the fact its the same gun is purely coincidental
>>
>>30592666
Proof?
>>
File: 1459456222211.png (9KB, 509x151px) Image search: [Google]
1459456222211.png
9KB, 509x151px
>>30592172
>speaking of /pol/, where do you go if you ACTUALLY want to talk politics

Not him, but it depends, if you mean the ideas, theories, basis, pros/cons, whether or not X idea or program worked, and etc in the field of politics, then imo /his/ is usually decent and pretty good at not being faggy. Bear in mind though it's more moderate than /k/ is, but still fairly conservative (at least by normie standards).

Just don't be like pic related guy if you go.

If you mean current issues, then fucking nowhere because it's all a shit-show anyway.

>Oh, I just think BLM doesn't addresses our race issues in a proper or useful manner
>WAAAAAAAAAAA WAT ARE U A NAZI???!1? I BET U HATE WOMYN TO YOU DRUMPF LOVER
or
>HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT FUCKING NIGGERS WHO WANT TO BRING IN RAPISTS FROM MEXICO AFTER FUCKING YOUR DAUGHTER AND SUCKING CLINTON'S MACROCLIT
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN YOU FASCIST NIGGER LOVER
>>
>>30592883
Please keep your brand of idiocy out of /his/.

Your retarded spastic posting style clearly indicates that you're not an individual capable of holding a reasonable conversation with.

I don't browse /pol/ and just barely lurk this board (I came here to see if anyone talked about the German grandpa that apparently had an almost fully operational Panther tank, 8.8cm flak cannon, and torpedo in his shed, all in mint condition and capable of firing).

You guys have a closeted relationship that is hilarious.

I guess the assumption here is that if you act nicely outsiders won't associate you with that board, despite common stereotypes associating gun lovers with conservatives.

I don't know what tree you think you're barking up to, but it won't do you any good. We both know that as soon as the next white mass shooter appears, everyone will shit down your throat anyway. Your good boy points are worthless.

Keep up the appearances I guess.
>>
>>30593346
>You guys have a closeted relationship that is hilarious

You can criticize the posting style of others when you learn how to properly punctuate your own.

>Gun lovers and conservatives.

Yes. It feels quite good, thank you. I'm glad we're not Nazis like /pol/.
>>
File: 1443279444681.png (73KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1443279444681.png
73KB, 618x618px
>>30593346
>>
>>30593346
>You guys have a closeted relationship that is hilarious.
Its kind of like a guy that is interested in a girl but the girl is not interested back and is too nice to say something.

/k/ is the girl trying to not to hurt the guy's feelings
/pol/ is the salivating beta looser that thinks every time she is remotely nice to him it means he has a chance to fuck her
>>
>>30593346
/pol/'s collective embrace of a multi-tiered justice system (rights for some and not for others) is incompatible with the constitutional right of gun ownership. Most of this board's population is American. Because /pol/ hates blacks (and others) so much, they have no problems with violations of their civil liberties.

The right to own guns is a civil liberty, you'll notice. Whether /pol/ is supporting a legal caste system via violations at an individual level at the hands of officers or other agents of the state, or officially through double-standards encoded into law, this hypocrisy calls into question and risks civil liberties for all. Which is to say, stormfag crossposters think it's funny when a black person gets killed by a cop because they assume the same will never happen to them, they think they're immune by dint of their skin color. They aren't.

It's pretty funny, they rightfully claim that the media makes less of a big deal about white victims of police violence but then support the same system by the false picture painted by this same media. Suppression and infringement of civil liberties is not entirely racial, though it may be in some ways exacerbated by race.

/pol/'s double standards are dangerous to those of us who care about our rights. They assume that what happened to Castile won't happen to them. They're wrong. An attack on one is an attack on all. It's impossible to be a principled defender of the American right of gun ownership while believing in such egregious double standards. Police, prosecutors, legislators, the economic elite, and gun control advocates see opportunity and precedent in these violations.

The Democrats want to use the no-fly list to stop gun purchases. The lists disproportionately hit Muslims, but they don't care. Why? Because they don't believe that gun ownership is a civil right at all, and eventually they'll make those lists more inclusive. /pol/ doesn't intend to, but they help them nonetheless.
>>
>>30582437
If a cop has pulled you over it's because he believes you were doing something wrong be it speeding, driving drunk, whatever.
Now you're informing him that you're armed. You are now an armed criminal as far as this guy is concerned.
Let him hold your fucking gun while he writes you a ticket or tells you to fix your break light so he doesn't think you're going to shoot him if he looks in the back window.
You are the reason this stuff happens anon.
>>
>>30592172
Race is everything though
How do you discuss politics while ignoring race?

the BLM could never work without involving niggers, it has zero legitimacy in it, and its just career criminal blacks being upset that the police arrest them.
>>
>>30593516
>If a cop has pulled you over it's because he believes you were doing something wrong
You're funny
>>
>>30593432
>/pol/'s collective embrace of a multi-tiered justice system (rights for some and not for others) is incompatible with the constitutional right of gun ownership.

The founding fathers disagreed

>Because /pol/ hates blacks (and others) so much, they have no problems with violations of their civil liberties.
If you accept that reasonable limitations on the right to guns is allowed, such as the insane/felons.
Then you IMPLICITLY ACCEPT that a ban on niggers owning firearms would be constitutional, nor a violation of their civil liberties.

>because they assume the same will never happen to them
Most of the time its non-white cops that shoot whites. Or women.

>/pol/'s double standards are dangerous to those of us who care about our rights.
Meanwhile you are defending a race that votes 99% for democrats.
America is a white country, without whites there is no America, without whites there is no "civil liberties" or constitutions or whatever.
America was not founded on "protecting the feelings of shitskins"
America is not a universalist social experiment.

If, as you agree, republicans are the way to protect gun rights, then how can you defend the "civil liberties" of races that vote 80%+ for democrats?
>>
>>30593403
I think the one thirsty for attention is /k/ since you guys bend over backwards so hard to disapprove any association with that board. It on some obvious level of projection to anyone not involved in either boards.

This entire thread derailment started from someone making a silly joke with someone else replying that it will trigger the gun culture equivalent of normies.

And half of the thread has been crying at /pol/ ever since.

You guys are your own worst enemies, including the spastic retard writing walls of texts about his Nazi bogeymen.
>>
File: 1444513290523.png (172KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444513290523.png
172KB, 1022x1024px
>>30593346
>>30593563
>>30593574
>>
Mods what the actual fuck are you doing? This thread is literally a political discussion about /pol/
>>
>>30593574
The derailment literally started here. >>30582387

Second,
>I think the one thirsty for attention is /k/
>Not the /pol/acks race-baiting all the fucking time

>since you guys bend over backwards so hard to disapprove any association with that board.
Because /pol/ is so fucking awful and so cancerous that if we don't people might start to actually think we're at all similar.
>You guys are your own worst enemies,
That'd be you cunts whining about niggers all fucking day, and suggesting we restrict fundamental rights because YOU don't like certain people.

>>30593686
It's now a thread defending the (relatively) good name of /k/. Because fuck /pol, may they be forever anally raped by bbc and contract AIDS.
>>
>>30593702
Haven't the Jews done enough? I can't think of a single good reason why they should ever be armed.

They are responsible for all the sexual deviants that plague this board. That is their work.
>>
File: 1468323648698.png (66KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1468323648698.png
66KB, 1104x927px
>Americans and their police state
Lmao, soon they will limit your guns to the point that niggers and spics can over run your third world country. I'll be sitting back to watch.
>>
>>30593847
>America
>police state
That's nice honey, now go back to bed and let the adults speak.
>>
>>30593847
Shut up sweden
>>
Step 1: follow your states laws regarding duty to inform

Step 2: do what the fuck your told
>>
>>30593702
You fucking SJWs are the ones who are ruinging /k/, not /pol/
>>
>>30587415
Same for Michigan. I find its easiest to produce both my drivers license and cpl if i get pulled over. Only talked to the cops once since i got my cpl and didnt have the weapon in me. But from whqt i was told during the class
>even if you're not carrying you need to produce your cpl durindua traffic stop
>>
>>30582709
A lot of states don't have a bullshit course
>>
>>30593702
>and suggesting we restrict fundamental rights because YOU don't like certain people.

And yet we are living in a country which already HAS restricted fundamental rights, because YOU and others don't like whites.

Did you see Obongo turn the memorial for 5 cops into a black lives matter rally? That's what you're defending
>>
>>30592513
Nigga what, uh yeah its the whole purpose of serial numbers in the first place you retard.
>>
>>30592541
What do you think serial numbers are for dumbass?
>>
>>30597497
Is there a fundamental right not to be offended?

Because you sound exactly like a tumblr SJW right now.
>>
>>30578704
Convicted Felon, has a CC license something is not right here.
>>
Been pulled over twice since I turned 21

1, pro gun area
>be inna new city looking at houses for sale
>sign for whether lane is left turn only or not is missing, go for it anyway
>woop woop
>glock was in little elastic 'pouch' thing under dash
>hands on wheel
>tell cop my guns right there but I have chp and asks what he wants me to do
>just asks me to get out of the car
>give him license and chp
>thanks me and says he's not going to ticket me but wanted to make sure I didn't turn negligently
>no he didnt ask me about guns or strike a conversation because i'm not a lying neckbeard

2, denver
>be waiting inna car
>friend taking for fucking ever to get out of his apartment and with me
>cop knocks on window
>got a call about suspicious vehicle been parked all night with suspect pacing around
>not me i've been here half hour tops
>vehicle matches your description has been here several hours
>i dunno what to tell you
>cop seems cool but does the whole "then you shouldnt have any problems answering a few questions" bit
>hand him license and chp
>do you have a weapon on you
>yeah in the right hand appendix position
>cop asked me if he could remove it from me
>in hindsight not sure if it was right letting him remove it versus me physically doing it but whatever
>lay it on hood and take few steps away
>cops says I can grab my gun and sorry for the trouble
>>
>>30578704

You keep your hands in plain sight of the officer where he can see them, announce your movements when directed by the officer, and don't say anything incriminating that might give the officer probable cause to search your vehicle or detain you. My brother was pulled over on Saturday night for speeding at 12:30am (just a few miles from where Castille was shot, actually) while he was carrying, made sure to inform the officer, announced his movements, and got off with a warning instead of a lead salad. This was the middle of the night on a stretch of highway, not broad daylight, but he survived the encounter.

It's really not fucking hard.
>>
>>30583501

>The cop is there to give you a speeding ticket; don't turn this rape into a murder

This. The only person who wants to go home more than you during a traffic stop is the cop.
>>
>>30578704
With all of the shit you see about people putting the blame on the cops in the videos which clearly show the entire situation and the blame is clearly NOT on the cops, I can't trust anyone's word about what happened in these videos where it does not show it. And in that case, I am more inclined to believe the officer. Yes, that is bias, but you know what, it is EARNED. BLM seeks to do all it can to spin and twist every incident in their favor, while none of the acts of violence are their fault.

OP, so long as you aren't a jackass, keep your hands in clear site, let the officer know you have a weapon, then closely follow the officer's instructions, you will be fine.
>>
Does anyone have the dashcam video from about a year or two ago, some guy was pulled over with a hooker, was polite and jolly cooperative and tried telling the officer he was had a CCW, after like four times being interrupted he just says something like "Sir, according to state law i am required to inform you that i am licenced to and am carrying a concealed weapon" and the cop freaked the ever-loving fucking hell out on him?
>>
>>30600058
see >>30589454
>>
>>30589454
I can't hear anything of importance that the text claims leading up to the freak out, and I'm not going to just take the word of whoever edited the video without any explanation as to how they know this is what happened. Lawyers are pretty good at coming up with their own versions of events.
>>
>>30578704
>Get pulled over
>Hello officer I just want to let you know I have a Concealed Carry permit in the state of *your state* and I also have my Conceal carry firearm in the vehicle, it is in my (glovebox, center console, under my seat, in my IWB holster)

This isn't really necessary but it's reccomend by most police forces public statements on how to handle the situation.

You only really have to tell them of you think you'll be asked to get out of your vehicle, in which case fuck off Jamal
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.