[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superpower War Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (10KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 281x180px
So the US and Russia just started kicking each others diplomats out of the country, while Russian forces arm and support groups that are killing American operators.

Pic related, how much damage would Russia have to do before the US declared war? Would we need video of Russian troops firing on American troops instead of just doing unsafe flybys?

Politicians came up with reasons for us to invade iraq, and Russia is practically doing everything for them to make pro-war propaganda. All the buffer countries and probably NATO would support us, including some Russian factions being held down by putin. Why are we not invading yet?
>>
>and Russia is practically doing everything for them to make pro-war propaganda
>>
File: 12312321.jpg (383KB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
12312321.jpg
383KB, 2000x1332px
>>30568765
>and Russia is practically doing everything for them to make pro-war propaganda
What do you mean by this? Russia is playing the superpower game at a far lower level than the US is.
>>
>Russia
>superpower
lol
>>
>>30568897
>>30569018
I mean politicians invented reasons for us to invade iraq while that country was not being aggressive to us. Every other week you can see a story about Russia doing a fly by of a jet or ship.

All politicians would have to do is start saying Russia is actively killing US troops in Syria and everyone would believe it because of Russia being so obviously aggressive. We get an excuse to crush Russia, that entire region becomes allies of NATO countries that got rid of Russia, and now China is sandwiched.

>>30569095
Only two countries could 1v1 with Russia, and they could attack multiple at once. Aka superpower. Although they don't stand a chance against us or China.
>>
File: CSQ7wQIXIAEJyhr.jpg (49KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
CSQ7wQIXIAEJyhr.jpg
49KB, 598x336px
>>30569108
I doubt Russia would be squashed easy, between Winter, Slavic ingenuity, and lots of other shit. The main one though is they always get lucky when in a defensive war. Offensive wars yeah they suck but defensive wars are a whole nother ball game. It wont be Iraq I can tell you that much casaulties on both sides are gonna be higher then people would like and yes Russia will be invaded but the question is how much damage would they have to cause to force people to stop if a war were to start. At what point would the US, and Nato (If NATO is still around by then and not replaced by that one Untied European Army)say this is enough we lost more then we wanted and fuck off? Also remember the backlash backhome with this mind you and how other nations (Like China) will take this news.
>>
>>30568765
>>30569108
Nukes.
How can you forget that Russia has nukes, and nobody wins if you start slugging it out with them? Iraq did not, nor any other country the US has openly fucked with, and it's a huge difference that takes the requirements to even consider going to war onto a vastly different level.
>>
>>30569147
Easy, no. But compared to attacking China, Russia is easy. They are good but don't have the man power to take on NATO and buffer countries + opportunistic China. That's why I titled this thread superpower fight. If Europe/us goes after Russia you know guaranteed China is invading from the south to take what land they can.

Yeah the death rate will be much higher than iraq/Afghanistan because Russians are real fighters, but that's where the propaganda machine comes in like all wars ever.

>>30569165
Nukes, yes, but we have defense systems in place to protect most of the major areas. A mass launch would definitely strike a lot of places, but it's going to happen eventually. We might even avoid it with backing a coup against putin + the average soldier refusing to launch. There have been incidents where Russia thought the US was launching due to a glitch and nobody counter-launched.
>>
>>30568765
You get nuked and in your last moments you cry that its not as fun as you thought it would be and you want your mom.
Nobody will ever fuck with russia openly, but indirectly, like supporting the buffer states between the west and them, getting them fucked up and blaming them on russia in the end. The best anyone can do against russia is to sanction them and lower the oil price because thats what they produce and sell the most.
Also one can give ISIS stingers, or give Alqaida some too, like in the old days, which is proven to be a great way to fuck with them, but they do that too.
Then you can shitpost on the internet against them but they do it too.
Right now, the weak shithole that russia is, has proved to be responsible for installing cultural marxism that is rotting the entire west, not just USA from the core long time ago. Also, russians might be responsible for the islamisation of Europe (at the same time supporting right wing groups). They have just saved a dictator that USA needs to remove (imagine someone saving Sadam or Ghadaffi) and they are killing a western proxy army on the ground, doesnt matter what name or ideology it carries. There were attempts to stop them from projecting their interests. First open attempt was killing Syria (the pipeline projects). After that failed, because of russians, the ukrainian shitstorm happened to fuck russians up for good, but failed, because of russians. The only punch they received was the low oil price, but for some reason, they still saved the dictator the west needed dead long time ago.
And they havent stopped yet.

And now you, a crippled angry faggot think you yourself can lead a war nobody else needs and win it by shitposting and shilling on the internet. Stick to video games. I hope your mom loves you. If US of A ever had a chance to squash Russia and kill it, make it non existent, it would have already. But it cant. Nobody can.
>>
File: 144011490180.jpg (11KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
144011490180.jpg
11KB, 326x414px
meanwhile irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQRDJ1JGVRk
>>
>>30569315
Anyone who gets nuked is going to think "this isn't fun", nobody likes dying except kebabs. What a deep observation you made there.

The problem with arming Arab groups is that they push Russia out, then take over countries and take over oil refineries. Giving them power to influence the global market. Then we have to go in and kill them too.

The Islam migration is caused purely by liberals growing up enough to have political influence in civilized countries where they have never dealt with real danger. So they thought inviting a bunch of people who grew up hating everyone that was different and thinks the only law is Gods law was good because "we're saving lives".

I'm not crippled, angry, or sexually confused. I know I can't lead a war, I'm not useless enough to become an officer. Taking out any government that oppresses its people is the only reason to have wars in the first place. Anyone who disagrees is a selfish coward who does not care about the human race. Allowing dictators to continue to exist because "it's hard" is the kind of argument that would keep Hitler and Stalin alive.

Russia is the weakest it has ever been. This is literally the prefect time to start building up to invade.
>>
>>30569308
>Easy, no. But compared to attacking China, Russia is easy. They are good but don't have the man power to take on NATO and buffer countries + opportunistic China. That's why I titled this thread superpower fight. If Europe/us goes after Russia you know guaranteed China is invading from the south to take what land they can.
If this happens you bet everyone gets instant sunshine applied rigorously on major population centres and society allowing infrastructure.

>Nukes, yes, but we have defense systems in place to protect most of the major areas.
No you, I, and everyone else don't. The Russians reserve their newer missile stocks with ABM countermeasures against specially defended targets that are just few and far in between since ABM systems are fucking expensive- and yet they plan on replacing everything with such.

>We might even avoid it with backing a coup against putin + the average soldier refusing to launch.
They don't put the average soldier to turn the keys, we don't even know if you need someone to turn keys and shit with that Perimeter system of theirs.
>>
>>30569656
>Russia is the weakest it has ever been. This is literally the prefect time to start building up to invade.

There was a man who thought this in the 1930s. And another in 1812. And even more in the centuries before the USA even existed. Care to guess how those turned out?
>>
>>30572005

We just need to invade from the east like the Mongols. Only plebs and failures invade from the west
>>
File: 1467761262963.jpg (303KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1467761262963.jpg
303KB, 1680x1050px
>>30572005
Russians are the masters of luck I don't know how they do it but they never seem to be destroyed, and every time the odds are against them they somehow pull a trick or 2 out their ass and win the war! Its why I have to respect them even in their rival army I respect Russians for being a nation that has survived so much shit and still keeps going and fucking everyone else up in other things in the process I can't even be mad at them between them and Cossaks they have my respect for that no matter what. I hope if Trump is elected that we start moving to be good buddies with them because between me actually liking them and shit I can't imagine how good it will be when we drop that import ban on Russian made funs.
>>
>>30572083
>We
Go alone first if you are serious. Nobody follows faggots that hide behind others.
>>
They don't need to be attacked. A Russia + USA alliance would be on par with NATO strength.
>>
>>30572083
yes go through all of Siberia because thats a good idea.

>>30569656
From many of the Russians I spoke to they currently fucking love Putin and they all came to the US mind you so the whole dictator angle ain't gonna work pal. Its hard to call a man a dictator and have a bad meaning with it when the people under him actually like him and they feel threatened by the people who are telling them they need to be "Liberated".
>>
>>30568765
The US wouldn't need to declare war. Russia has a ticking time bomb inside their country. All the US would need to do is start arming and supporting the Chechens.
>>
File: 1442218903372.png (222KB, 289x413px) Image search: [Google]
1442218903372.png
222KB, 289x413px
>>30569390
>be americlap
>get bitch slapped
>>
>>30568765

Those sailors should have been shot for cowardice
>>
>>30573641
>All the US would need to do is start arming and supporting the Chechens
Saudis already do that for us
>>
File: 1365074647871.jpg (121KB, 1275x862px) Image search: [Google]
1365074647871.jpg
121KB, 1275x862px
>>30573691
You might as well shoot half of US enlisted personnel then
>>
>>30573709
The Saudis are the true villains in this era.
>>
>ABM

Are little kids or jingoists the ones who believe in ABM?
>>
>>30569018
If you watch Putin, he calls the US 'the worlds only remaining super power' more than once.
>>
>>30568765
> Russia is supporting groups killing Americans.
No, actually its the US that are arming and training ISIS terrorists that are killing civilians and fighting the government in Syria and Iraq. Also the US backed Turkey, how is sending weapons, people, and money to ISIS and attacked a Russia plane who was in Syrian airspace, killing ISIS trucks of fuel en route to Turkey.

I hate to say it guys, but Russia is on the side of right here, the Turkey and CIA supporting terrorists and even Nato are wrong, and need to be stopped.
>>
>>30568765
Can't go to war, it's an election year.
>>
Can an American join the Russian military?
>>
>>30573691
...I don't think the US Military is in the habit of summarily executing soldiers.
>>
>>30569165
No nation in its right mind would push the other to launching Nukes, interestingly, the US is the only nation to threaten using nukes, in Vietnam, Korea, Israel Egypt war repeated, and in the Syrian conflict before Russia formally joined.

>>30569147
The war wouldn't be about taking land or strategic points like in the Napoleonic era or world war 2, it would be a shorter and much more bloody combat to prove who had the better equipment and resolve, Nato and the US wouldn't try to occupie Mosco, and Russia wouldn't start carpet bombing the USA. It would be the first modern war between real nations since world war2.

>>30569308
No one can take on Nato, its literally playing top cards with all the best cards and the other player has all the worse.

Nato by its nature is designed as a determinate for nations to make war on each other, since everyone gets involved.
>>
>>30569315
They said that about Rome...
They said that about Persia
They said that about Briton
They said that about the US
>>
File: image.gif (517KB, 147x162px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
517KB, 147x162px
>>30569656
>>
>>30573719

The amount of modern US soldiers that have surrendered compared to the amount that have fought to the death is extremely one sided. In fact, I don't think you can find one good example where an american has surrendered in the last few decades, and if you do, he's most likely a huge pog.

Let's not forget the Russians, though, when they literally had an army of 300,000 men all barely surrender to the SS and all voluntarily be taken as POW's. Most of whom died of starvation in the POW camps instead of fighting
>>
>>30574395
bravely surrender*
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.