[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dk/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: OaEbFks.png (79KB, 917x523px) Image search: [Google]
OaEbFks.png
79KB, 917x523px
What deviant shit have you done with your weapons. Keep it worksafe to appease the modgods.
>>
i use my jizz as lube, i am not posting a pic of it though
>>
>>30568203
don't be a fag
>>
>>30568114
>implying I have the money to fuck around with my weapons
>>
>>30568256
>implying you have no photographic evidence of sticking your dicklet into that tight 5.56 barrel.
>>
all the /dk/s must have gone to bed, it is saturday night after all.
>>
I got a shotgun stuck up my ass once.
>>
>>30568114
I fucked the U shaped buttstock of my AKMS and shot cum on the rear of the receiver.

I also have a knotted dragon dildo (Bad Dragon Bruiser) and Ive responded to bumps in the night with it stuck in my ass and a glock in my hand.
>>
>>30568492
Did you warn the intruders that you were erect? Nothing is scarier than a naked man with a rifle and an erection.
>>
>>30568557
It was my icemaker in my kitchen, I sat back down and finished off on the spot.
>>
>>30568574
>not finishing off into your ice maker so you can have cum/ice
amateur
>>
>>30568616
I like to use the suction cup on the dildo on the floor so I can stand up right before I cum and blow my load as the knot pops out of my butt. Icemaker was too far away to aim well. I need more range time.
>>
>>30568655
Practice makes perfect, anon :3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.