[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /k/ I live in Alaska and lately there have been a rash of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: angergen.jpg (66KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
angergen.jpg
66KB, 720x706px
Sup /k/
I live in Alaska and lately there have been a rash of mail thefts by the local junkies, including some packages of mine. I'm quite upset about this as you could imagine and the cops are doing diddly fucking shit. How legally fucked would I be if I set up a deer cam or something and waited until they showed up and 12 gauged them after they "fought me"? Also I wouldn't let them know about the cam.
>>
>>30548630
>not having a PO box
It's like you like being a plebeian.
>>
>>30548630
Dude, you live in Alaska.
You could murder them viciously, then just go dump the body in the wilderness. They're Junkies, no one fucking cares.
>>
>>30548669
Muh convenience tho. Also po boxes are apartment tier

>>30548691
True, but I'd rather have my tax dollars do the clean up plus eww why would you touch one of this nasty fuckers
>>
>>30548763
You sound retarded.
It isnt so convienent when your shit gets stolen.
And just shoot them with a 2 3/4ths slug. Less messy.
>>
>>30548856
It was convenient until the they started getting brave and going down main roads. I'm thinking good ol fashioned 00, for maximum fuck you
>>
>>30548898
Either way they'll pretty much die instantly. Just more to clean up if you blow them apart
>>
>>30548924
Maybe it will send a message seeing eviscerated junkie in the road
>>
>>30548952
Could just attract critters to your yard though. Although they may not like the taste of junkie
>>
>>30548630

>as you could imagine and the cops are doing diddly fucking shit
What the fuck do you expect them to do?
Camp out at your house every single day until you come home and grab your mail?
>>
>>30549049
I don't know, maybe the thing I pay taxes for and patrol the area at least and pretend to give a shit?

>>30549018
The mailboxes are all set up on the road in Alaska rarely in front of houses which is why they are getting away with it
>>
>>30549158

>I don't know, maybe the thing I pay taxes for
How though? Magic?
>>
If there's a mailbox that locks upon closing but can be left unlocked and doesn't close automatically, get one.

You could probably nigger rig one by mounting a house doorknob onto the mailbox door and digging out an appropriate hole, but that's a little bulky.
>>
>>30548630
The cops wouldn't give a fuck if you blasted some tweakers with a shotgun, especially if they were stealing from you
>>
>>30549210
>I didn't read the rest of the sentence
Also this has been going on for over 2 my months apparently, one guy got a card stolen and charged all around town and another guy hot his house broken into. More than enough time and reason to step up police effort.

>>30549251
Yeah I'm gonna rig up something similar today or tomorrow, I would just give the mail carrier the key to a lock box but apparently that's not allowed because it would be too easy.

>>30549270
Thought so, might even thank me for doing their jobs for them
>>
>>30549330
So you just want them to care more?

>More than enough time and reason to step up police effort.
HOW??
What "effort" do you want them to step up?
What exact steps do you want them to take?
>>
Fellow Alaskan here. I'm in the valley.

Where have these thefts been occuring?

I conceal carry everywhere I am allowed to, and don't want my shit being stolen.
>>
>>30548630
Why don't you just build a shed with a package slot on the side? Or get a package locker.
>>
>>30549362
I said, at least step up patrols and scare them off. To patrol the streets getting hit in my area would be literally 10 miles or so. I've seen a cop on those roads MAYBE once every 2-4 months. It is not hard to drive up and down 2 or 3 times at 40 mph every week or every other week. It would take 20 minutes tops, and they wouldn't have to do anything other than drive.

>>30549371
Fairbanks/north pole area. I carry occasionally too, I rarely feel the need as even though this whole city looks like a crack town shithole, it's really not TOO terrible. At least during the day. Plus my whole household works the whole day so as much as I would fucking love to set up an all day stakeout it's just not feasible.

>>30549387
Gonna do something like that
>>
>>30548630
Holy shit this thread is a shit.

>OP starts by asking if /k/ thinks it's ok to shoot thieves

>>people encouraging OP to kill the thieves
>>>OP joking about doing the police's job by shooting thieves

day/k/are
>>
>>30549472

>I said, at least step up patrols and scare them off.
How is that going to stop anything?
They'd have to be in the exact right place at the exact right time, and looking in the exact right direction, AND somehow know that the thief isn't the homeowner just picking his package up.

>I've seen a cop on those roads MAYBE once every 2-4 months.
You aren't even home during the day.
Do you constantly watch the road for cars?

>It is not hard to drive up and down 2 or 3 times at 40 mph every week or every other week. It would take 20 minutes tops, and they wouldn't have to do anything other than drive.
They probably go down your road far more often than that already.

Police almost never catch criminals by being in the right place at the right time, excluding traffic violations.
They catch them because someone reports it in a timely fashion, and/or there is evidence they can use to investigate the crime.
Since there's nobody who can report it, and no evidence, there's nothing they can do.
>>
>>30549472

I say buy ruger 10/22 and pay the jewfee for a silencer. Then dump the bodies somewhere along the highway leading from Palmer to Fairbanks. There's a lot of open territory out there anon.... No one would even notice a couple junkies missing

Its not too bad where I'm at, because of my neighborhood, although a guy was shot and killed by cops just up the road from me. But if you go further into Wasilla it's kinda sketchy.

I always carry into Anchorage though. Never know when a toothless-homeless native will try to shank you for $5
>>
Try telling the mail man to not deliver to your box no matter what. Then rig it with an alarm, camera, or shotgun shell.
On a side note, if I wanted to move to Alaska from mainland states, where should I go, and what should I expect?
>>
>>30548630
set up a deer cam so it takes pictures of junkies going through your mail, give pictures to police, then they may do something.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.