[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Snipers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: a_aaa-al-bundy.jpg (26KB, 250x279px) Image search: [Google]
a_aaa-al-bundy.jpg
26KB, 250x279px
>Snipers
>>
TV is the biggest disinformation machine ever devised. Someone that can shoot straight at 100 yards is a sniper to most of the public.
>>
Most ww2 snipers engaged at ranges less than 300 yards
>>
>>30543012
I could go full tinfoil and say that they're trying to convince people that they're super oper8rs to dissuade further resistance, but It's probably just that the majority of people are retards and easily impressed. Just remember that you can do this, and others can too.
>>
File: 140804300017482.jpg (248KB, 1000x848px) Image search: [Google]
140804300017482.jpg
248KB, 1000x848px
>5 officers killed from elevated positions
>6 more wounded, 4 in ICU critical condition

>police returned at least 100 shots
>no one else injured

Now look, im not calling them snipers.... But that's impressive.
What is EXTRAORDINARY is that dozens of police blindly opened fire in the general direction of the shooters and didnt kill 79 bystanders.
Thank God this didnt happen in New York. At least Texans know how to shoot...
>>
>>30543130#
Literally anyone with 2 hours of training behind a centerfire rifle could do the same thing.

Remember the DC "snipers". He thook his shots at stationery targets at less that 100 yards from a prone position. The media hyped him up to be some evil super genius who whould build his own helicopter and fly away to safety. I can only shudder in horror at the thought of what a trained /k/ommando could do if he snapped.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs
>>
>>30543329
The hacker known as /k/ has snipes five people from feet out with his ultra advanced high power and high tech mosin. New calls to ban bolt action rifles with high capacity clipazines and black assault style stocks by democrats in the wake of shooting.
>>
>>30543044
Oyvei lies goyim it's all truth
Muh 6 trillion
>>
>>30543012
>Snipers
This scares the Texan.
>>
>>30543012
>i-it's not snipers guys
>i-it's not an assault rifle, r-right
>>
"High capacity military grade assault sniper weapons of war" -Cuckold
>>
imagine if they had a hide in a 5th/6th story apartment room looking over a high traffic area with a wide field of view. bet the nigs had shit tier gear too. ill give it to the one guy though, he flanked the fuck out of that cop and wasted him.
>>
The sniper was a dog.

It used its amazing nose to smell out where they were and shot them.
>>
>>30544118
"Niggers" - Anyone not retarded
>>
>>30543165
>Thank God this didnt happen in New York. At least Texans know how to shoot
Fucking Amen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.