[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU Gun ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 643754253.jpg (217KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
643754253.jpg
217KB, 640x458px
To all Europeans out there;

The EU parliament is trying to push through a hasty drafted bill banning semi-autos and making gun licenses temporary & subject to constant medical supervision. The vote is next week on the 13th of July.
For the future of European firearms culture, which still is very much alive, please sign the petition and WRITE YOUR MP!

What you can do: https://firearms-united.com/2016/06/20/protest-2-0/

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership
>>
<don't control borders
>punish legal gun owners even though they are statistically the most law abiding people around
>>
Already signed long ago back in the 100k's
Keep it coming lads
>>
>>30533520
time to <first letters of your country here>exit
>>
I don't care. If I want a gun, I'll just buy one illegally.
>>
>>30533639
I mean a lot of people may say it's a bad idea but it's Europe so what are they really gonna do? Send you to their prisons that are pretty much hotels?
>>
>>30533679
Not to say, it's been months since I've last seen a cop car around where I live
>>
>>30533679
Breaking gun laws is punished pretty hard, it's not taken lightly.
>>
I hate this place
>>
>>30533639
U wot m8, that's the spirit chap
>>
pump
>>
>>30533520
There's nothing we can do.

Writing does jack shit.
>>
Holy shit, I feel bad for the Czechs
>CZexit when?
>>
>>30533520
What the hell is an EU parliament? Do you really have a legislative body for all of Europe that can pass laws that doesn't have to do with EU business? That's messed up yo.
>>
>>30535281

They are also working on establishing a EU military.
>>
>>30535136
Writing increases public consciousness about it, don't underestimate that m8
>>
>>30533679

If you get locked up in one of those scandinavian countries they send you to a fucking private island with a horse ranch and a farm, tennis courts and shit.
>>
As a californian, trust me when I tell you that writing to elected officials and petitioning is not going to do jack shit.
Many of you fail to remember that there is an agenda in place that makes sure liberty is second to security. The only language these people speak is armed retaliation. Europe is gone. Probably for good.
>>
German Rifle Association is doing a good job lately getting into mainstream TV more and more.

Our lobby can only grow from this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.