[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the end of the Second Amendment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 58

File: 1467727691112.jpg (65KB, 815x349px) Image search: [Google]
1467727691112.jpg
65KB, 815x349px
The FBI is making an announcement regarding Clinton at 11AM ET, 47 minutes from this post

This could make or break our gun rights
>>
Why would this make or break our gun rights?

They're just going to announce that Clinton is freed of all charges.

People will flip out and she won't make it into the White House. And even if she did, no fucking way in hell she'll be able to pass shit. Law-abiding middle-class white gun owners are getting tired of being blamed for gun crime when 99% of it is Trayquandius and JaRothron doing it.
>>
>>30509297
All its going to be is the FBI letting her go.

And then she's going to win

And then it's going to be 8 years of us loosing every right we have while she tries to ruin us about as bad as Germany is
>>
>>30509322

It's a 50/50 she'll make it into the White house, more like 70/30 in my opinion. Trump can't stop painting himself in a bad light and I say this as a Trump voter.

In case you didn't know we have an empty seat on the SCOTUS and within the next 8 years we'll probably have another one.

Even if white gun owners are getting tired of it no one is going to do shit about it. Be honest man, it's fun to make believe but nothing will happen. They'll just pass laws until we're all left with single shot bolt action rifles, effectively neutering 2A
>>
>>30509345
This. She's basically Angela Merkel other than the fact that she's a war hawk.

Here comes another globalist fighting for Kissinger's one world government.
>>
>>30509345
this. If she gets off it will cement her campaign and any dirt Trump has on her will have been officiated by the FBI as false.
>>
>>30509322
Can the investigation be over this quickly? First the Benghazi report being strong armed into closing where no one especially Clinton gets blamed, now this? It's too damn early for this shit, I pray charges and court appointments get made.
>>
>>30509345
>>loosing
>>
>>30509358
Fuck you
>>
>>30509378
>using the double meme green text meme arrows
>>
Which news station is showing the press conference, just c-span or all of them?
>>
>>30509358
>more like 70/30
Do you even listen to what people say about Clinton? The Democratic party is completely divided this election. Most Dems can't even fucking stand Clinton. A lot of Bernouts are planning on writing in Sanders on the ticket, draining away a lot of votes that Clinton desperately needs in swing states. Most Bernie supporters I've met have actually said they would prefer Trump to Clinton.

Trump isn't the one that paints himself in a bad light. The media constantly tries setting him up by focusing on retarded ad hominem shit like "will you disown the KKK support?" and then when he does, they don't report on it so people just assume he never rejected them. So then they try setting him up by getting him to agree with reasonable statements before revealing "YEAH WELL MUSSOLINI SAID THAT YOU BIG FAT FASCIST" even though I guarantee I could find some environmentalist hippie quote from Hitler and have them fall head-over-heels in love with it. Finally, they constantly say shit about how Kim Jong Un or Putin endorses Trump, all the while ignoring Clinton's connections with the Saudi Royal Family and literal warlords in Africa.

The media is a shitshow, and people are finally starting to realize that they just lie to people to help out their friends with big wallets. The people are tired of career politicians lying to them. Trump isn't a politician, he's just a guy who really loves America. That's what America needs, and no matter how much SJWs, Black Lives Matter, the media, and globalists bitch and moan, the fact of the matter is that they represent a VERY vocal minority.
>>
>>30509387
Probably all of them. 99% it's about hildog.

Totally not a coincidence that air force 1 is landing at around the same time at a place where Obama will be giving a speech for Hilary with both of them on stage together.
>>
>>30509399
Trump is a Clinton supporter, and another slimy new yorker.

Republicans are divided on Trump, too.

What a shit show of an election year.
>>
>>30509399
Trump is literally Bruce Wayne.
>>
File: If you would stopp asking.jpg (67KB, 860x491px) Image search: [Google]
If you would stopp asking.jpg
67KB, 860x491px
She's probably paid for any and all evidence against her to disappear or had someone killed over investigating.
>>
>>30509387

http://vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

It'd also on CNN other anons are saying
>>
>>30509410

Pretty sure if she was getting indicted it would have been a prearranged deal and she wouldnt be out making media appearances the same time she's getting grilled by the feds on live TV
>>
>>30509414
>Republicans are divided on Trump, too
Yes, but every single Republican will vote for Trump if it means Clinton won't win, with maybe the exception of rich Cuckservatives.
>>
>>30509399
I've been closely following msm and other sources of information including the 'the board we do not speak of' and I can't make heads or tails of anything anymore, I've been wrong many times this year. Voting trump by the way.

The media pushed reeeeaaalllllyyyy hard for hildog after Orlando though when it was so obvious that Trump should have come out on top.
>>
>>30509438
I guess you're right there.

I'm a still not convinced it's going to be enough to overcome Shillary, or if Trump can even be trusted.
>>
>>30509399
Yeah but you're comparing 95% of Americans with the 1-5% that are enlightened to what's going on around them. 95% of the population is busy doing other shit and completely oblivious to the majority of what's going on. They just turn on the news after they get home from work and rot their brain until bed time.
>>
>>30509438
Except the independents won't vote Trump unless Clinton gets some major shit on her.

THATs the problem.
>>
>>30509423
Thanks M'night-familam.
>>
>>30509444
>Everyone except a few elite are mindless sheeple!

Don't be such a goofball.
>>
>>30509443
Thats a fair point. I view both as a gamble, but if i'm playing Russian roulette i'll take the gun with only one loaded cylinder over the one with five.
>>
File: 1467040660218.jpg (23KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
1467040660218.jpg
23KB, 242x206px
>>30509358
>>30509368
Can we get back to basics of republican vs liberal way of arguing what's best for America's next president? Trump and republicans have another idea on how to create jobs than just the classic liberal method of just increasing the minimum wage and diversity hires. Republicans want to improve national security AND keep our liberties untouched. Wants to make an improvement on trade and have us compete again in the global market. For issues Trump has less understanding He'll partner with cabinet members who do know what they're doing, I sincerely don't believe our previous presidents knew how to deal with agriculture and education without their cabinet members. Hillary can still be painted bad as we know it and should be everyone's favorite sound bite, she wants to take away your civil liberties and make us weaker as a whole.
>>
>>30509462
>Hillary can still be painted bad as we know it and should be everyone's favorite sound bite
Which sound bite is that? Just curious.
>>
>>30509443
desu fampai, at this point I just want to see us go down with some fun

Hillary Clinton is like Venom or Ra's al Ghul. Donald Trump is the Joker. At least one of them has a sense of humor.
>>
>>30509462
Both sides want to take away your personal liberties.

Republicans just want to take away different rights than dems.
>>
>>30509460
>>Not even taking Regular Difficulty
>>Not taking the semi for Hard Mode
>>
>>30509445
There are piles and piles of shit on clinton, literally pick one to slog through
>>
They're both lying shitheads with no one's best interest but their own in mind.

Trump doesn't "love America", he loves being in a position of power.
Hillary is a manipulator.

No matter who wins, we lose.
>>
>>30509497
Arguably theres just as much on Trump too.

Anyways, lets see what the FBI does next.
>>
>>30509515
>reporting that you reported a thread in the same thread.

Reported
>>
File: 1466472993119.gif (3MB, 263x261px) Image search: [Google]
1466472993119.gif
3MB, 263x261px
I'm waiting for the happening to happen.

>Implying they aren't letting her off completely
>>
File: 1465153167185.jpg (72KB, 440x441px) Image search: [Google]
1465153167185.jpg
72KB, 440x441px
>>30509345
>>30509322

Since when is /k/ full of defeatists?

We have won in the near past, and will win again. In other news, July set another record for gun background checks.

#WINNING
>>
>>30509512
Trump would be giving up a lot of power and influence as president.
>>
>>30509526
>reporting that you reported a post that reported that he reported the thread
reported
>>
>>30509524
But also arguably, objectively one candidates dirty laundry is clearly more dark, more bloody, has a longer history, and much bigger than the others
>>
>>30509534

"We have concluded our investigation and have found no wrong doing on the part of Ms. Clinton"
>>
>>30509552
Which is why we really need some of that shit to cause an investigation. Which is why we should wait like 15 minutes until after the fbi says their piece.
>>
File: MUH FO4FU in cammies.jpg (125KB, 729x787px) Image search: [Google]
MUH FO4FU in cammies.jpg
125KB, 729x787px
>>30509558
You are aware they have literally imprisoned others for less, right?

I cannot believe, with any faith in the FBI at all, that they will allow this to slide.
>>
>>30509566

Do you realize the FBI director was appointed by Obama?
>>
>>30509322
If she is not convicted- like, put in actual handcuffs and incarcerated- there is absolutely no way Hillary doesn't win this election.

Trump would have to wildly outperform Romney with both latinos and women to have a prayer. He has roughly 80% unfavorable polling with both demographics.

Meanwhile, all demographic and electoral math aside, Hillary is comfortably ten points ahead in polling right now.

Barring a full on conviction or a terror attack on the scale of 9/11, Clinton is our next president.
>>
STREAM

>http://vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
>>
>>30509573
Yes but even so, Obama doesn't like Hillary.
I also think Obama might actually keep his promise about all being equal under the law, because I think he is blissfully unaware of his own misdeeds.
>>
>>30509566
I like your optimism. It helps me feel like the world isn't as jaded as I am
>>
>>30509573
You realize that obama fucking hates hillary?

>>30509575
Why would you be talking about polling before any debates, any head to head, or any real campaigning?
>>
>>30509297
>Hillary Clinton has been caught in many scandals and let off the hook for each and every one of them
>Implying this is going to be any different
>Nobody even does anything or say anything
>Hillary Clinton supporters ignore the many scandals she's been in
>No matter how many times we fight this from the inside AKA making petitions, go to court (sorta like the Hollis v Lynch thing) we just get slapped down.

I really fucking hope there is a happening and we can stop living in this "free" government and actually have freedom.
>>
>>30509580
Fuck, all I have is my phone.

Is it streaming anywhere I can watch with my phone?
>>
>>30509590
>You realize that obama fucking hates hillary?

Not as much as he hates America
>>
File: 1418193477505.png (359KB, 852x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1418193477505.png
359KB, 852x1012px
>>30509546
>#WINNING!
>We just lost the machine gun case

Also kill yourself for using a hashtag in /k/
>>
>>30509600
I'd say he's ambivalent to America
He's just a kenyan muslim so he doesn't care either way.
>>
>>30509590
Because it's relevant?

What, do you think Trump is going to become more popular with women and latinos than Mitt Romney in the next four months?
>>
>>30509548
I forgot how every other president cut ties with his power base upon becoming president. I'm sure trump doesnt have any intention of profiting from being POTUS.
>>
>>30509602
Our grassroots support continues to grow, paving the way for future victories.
>>
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2553193403001/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-announcement/?#sp=watch-live

LIVE steam
>>
File: 100_1667.jpg (650KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
100_1667.jpg
650KB, 1382x778px
AHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK YES EMAILS CONTAINED TOP SECRET INFORMATION AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT

FUCKIGN WREK'T

AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS
>>
>>30509616
Yes he will be massively more popular than romney
>>
Mobile stream where
>>
>>30509638
I doubt they'll actually punish her though
>>
>>30509640
With women and latinos, of whom 80% of both would currently rather have ants eat their genitals than see him be president?
>>
>>30509602
Wait, we lost Hollis v US Attorney?
>>
>>30509638
I did IT in the US Army. I would have had some General's stars if I discovered he did what Hillary did.
>>
>>30509659
5th circuit ruled against. So Hollis has to appeal up or get a Carte Blanche Review.
>>
God i hope they shreck her.
>>
>>30509322
even though youre a majority on this board, you are a minority in america anon
>>
GOOD GAME.

FBI LETS HER OFF THE HOOK.

ITS OGRE.
>>
FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

FBI isn't recommended indictment
>>
>>30509297
We're doomed. They refused to recommend an indictment.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK

WE CANNOT FIND A CASE THAT WOULD SUPPORT BRINGING CHARGES AGAINST HER

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
>>
>>30509685
Seriously?
>>
>>30509410
sounds like she got off then
>>
No recommendation for charges from the FBI.

Fucking BS
>>
GOD DAMN IT FBI
>>
Is it just me or does this sound a lot like the director of the FBI making excuses for Hillary Clinton while making a show of admonishing her? I feel like the end of this is "We know Secretary Clinton feels terrible about all this and understand her behavior was unacceptable. In light of this, we'll be dropping the matter entirely so long as she wrotes us a sincerely worded apology letter."
>>
>>30509685
Dig in boys, the fight continues.
>>
The system is rigged. The fbi are in her pocketbook also.
>>
SHE ALSO BLATANTLY FUCKING LIED TO CONGRESS YOU STUPID SHIT!!!
>>
>>30509699
The fights over man. This is literally the last hope we had.
>>
File: the hillary clinton family.jpg (45KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
the hillary clinton family.jpg
45KB, 640x344px
Yep, just as we thought, she got away scott free, not even a slap on the wrists. I really hope there is a happening and all these cunts get executed.
>>
File: 1400813163386.jpg (28KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1400813163386.jpg
28KB, 512x384px
Oh looks at that, shes getting away clean. I'm so surprised.
>>
>>30509675
I'm all for that. I mean, if I slip with a drill and make a 3rd hole I don't want to be arrested.
>>
KISS YOUR GUNS GOODBYE BOYS

ITS HAPPENING COME NOVEMBER

WE LOST OUR GUNS

SUPREME COURT EMPTY SEAT GOES TO THE LIBERALS
>>
>>30509704
No, it's not, it just gets harder.
Do not give up.
>>
>>30509380
You're upset that he's right
>>
unbelievable. she gets off scott free for illegal behavior and gross negligence, meanwhile CNNs frontpage is more concerned with donald trump using a 'jewish star' on a funny meme pic of hillary
>>
File: 1465351980843.jpg (293KB, 1016x568px) Image search: [Google]
1465351980843.jpg
293KB, 1016x568px
FUCK
U
C
K
>>
>>30509698
Of course. They'd never indict the future president. Especially not when the only alternative is the walking meme man.
>>
Fuck everything.

Now she's going to win the presidency and all of our rights are going to disappear
>>
Wow. Good to know that she will get away without a scratch. If she gets elected, dont be surprised when entire towns dissapear off the map and she will say "lolwut?"
>>
Can the military even legally have a federal criminal as a commander in chief?

The entire thing was about how shitbag clinton was and then it gets smoothed over.

This is treason for her to even think about being president
>>
15 minutes of him explaining how what she did was entirely illegal and then within the last 30 seconds he wraps it up to say "We don't recommend charges"

What in the fuck man
>>
So TLDR it's literally nothing...
For now?
>>
File: hillary-clinton2-e1442693001861.jpg (65KB, 645x384px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton2-e1442693001861.jpg
65KB, 645x384px
And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me
>>
>>30509727
The FBIs bought out.

Just fucking kill me.
>>
so literally ANYONE else would have been at the very least, facing charges in court, but she gets to walk away? after making up her own rules as a public official, by hiding her public service and behavior on her own private email system, deleting all the benghazi emails, letting the russians and chinese read classified info. etc etc. it really is unbelievable. public officials are supposed to be transparent, not running their own agenda through secret channels
>>
>>30509727
this is what happens every time the clintons are investigated.

evidence of massive and obvious wrong doing.

evidence that lots of effort made into covering their asses.

then they just go "well we see nothing we can prosecute on".
>>
>>30509732
No charges on Shillary. Even though she mishandled classified information.
>>
>>30509732

see here >>30509727
>>
>>30509734
AND I'M PROUD TO STAND UP

NEXT TO YOU
>>
>>30509732
It's not nothing. She won. The best that can happen is a dip in her public opinion. That's it.
>>
>>30509727

Yeah and the meeting between Lynch and ol' Slick Willy a week ago didn't pertain to anything about the case they said.
>>
to be honest, i at least expected someone to take the fall for her, like one of her staffers
>>
>>30509732
Nope. We just lost our last chance.
>>
>>30509744
he just delayed his plane an hour to catch her, and talk about grandchildren anon
>>
There was never hope. Everybody either stands with her, in her pocketbook, or mysteriously dies if they're against her.

Look up arkancide if you're not convinced.
>>
>>30509750
Hardly.
>>
honestly i was 100% sure she would be facing at least a charge of negligence, nevermind all the obstruction and destruction of evidence charges
>>
The only thing left is hopefully the balance tilts away from her after this. But, I dont see it happening. Also, what do hillary supporters have to say about all the shady shit she has done? Or do they not even acknowledge it?
>>
File: 1455166949634.jpg (58KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
1455166949634.jpg
58KB, 851x233px
>>30509750
no.

there is another way.
>>
>>30509753
And his golf game, don't forget about that. ;^)
>>
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges,” Comey said.

>Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges,” Comey said.

THATS NOT YOUR DECISION TO MAKE, THATS A PROSECUTORS DECISION FAGGOT
>>
>>30509546

I'm almost positive 1/3 of /k/ lives in commiefornia.
>>
>>30509757
House of Cards shit right there.
>>
>>30509753

Just a coincidence. Trust me, I was a former president :^)
>>
>>30509759
You honestly think Trump has a chance after this? I never trusted him on guns anyways.

Also how the fuck do the FBI literally have nothing to support pressing charges against her?
>>
So even if the FBI don't recommend action, could someone still attempt to charge her?
>>
>>30509740
AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY
CAUSE THERE AINT NO DOUBT, I LOVE THIS LAAAAAAAAND
>>
>>30509736
If she wasn't running for president or if trump wasn't only opponent in the race she'd have been indicted. Donald literally saved her ass with his extremist rhetoric.
>>
>>30509783
> I never trusted him on guns anyways.
A guy who CC's, brought guns to rallies, and goes "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" can't be trusted on guns huh?
>>
>>30509438
No, they won't. There are still millions of cucks in the party who despise that Leftists are pushing their world view onto voters...but will only vote for Conservatives who will do the same thing with their circa 1840s Puritan world view. Ive talked to dozens of people who despite claiming that "Obama ruined America" are gonna vote 3rd party for president or leave it blank because in their rationale" the President doesn't carry real power, and "If Trump isn't Christian he isn't right for me."
>>
Can I be considered a refuge if I run to Canada?
>>
>>30509792
> his extremist rhetoric.
shut the fuck up you goddamn pinko
Not a single thing Trump has EVER said was extreme
>>
>>30509796
>>30509783
It's complicated...
>>
>>30509796
He can be trusted to fuck over anyone he can, go back on his word, and then use his IRL trollface to say "nah, never said that."
>>
>>30509787

lol no. t

he FBI just said they don't recommend charges and coincidentally after the meeting Loretta Lynch (DOJ nigress appointed by Obama) and Bill had, Lynch came forward to say she'll follow the recommendation of the FBI.

Now here we are about a week later and Hillary is on the campaign trail with Obama while the democrat-appointed FBI makes a statement saying they don't recommend charges despite the evidence she handled classified information in a negligible way.
>>
RIP 2nd Ammendment

1788-2016

Shall Not Be Infringed, Was
>>
>>30509787
In theory, yes

The FBI isn't the DOJ or Attorney General. However, in a similar fashion to ATF opinion letters that do not in and of themselves constitute laws... It ends up being that the DOJ will tend to side with "expert" opinion and recommendations

In practicality, no
>>
>>30509808
he said something similar like 2 weeks ago after the Orlando shooting.

He's got no hard line on guns. He'll bend like a reed in the wind.
>>
>>30509796
Nah, never said that
>>
>>30509297
"Didn't intend to" doesn't absolve you from breaking the fucking law. I'm sure a lot of drunk drivers out there "didn't" intend" to kill entire families when they crashed into them either.

Any current member of the US Military regardless of rank would've already been behind bars over this shit.
>>
>>30509833
Didn't Petraeus get crucified over something similar
>>
>>30509805
I mean other than saying we should target the families of combatants and his suggestions that criticism of him will be punished if he is elected.
>>
>>30509727
CORRUPTION.

Or maybe they threatening to murder his family, and he had to let the people know she is a fucking criminal.
>>
Is it possible for civilians to push a people vs case? I know nothing about how those things work.
>>
File: BEST FUCKING GOY OF THE YEAR.jpg (61KB, 312x412px) Image search: [Google]
BEST FUCKING GOY OF THE YEAR.jpg
61KB, 312x412px
Remember when Hillary lied to congress and the American people about her emails not being classified?
>>
>>30509833
Well, the USCMJ is a considerably different standard than civilian justice, to be fair.
>>
>>30509841
>we should target the families of combatants
A: You know we already do this, right?
B: It's common fucking sense as their families are aiding & abetting them

All he ever said was to punish the media when they publish malicious lies.
>>
>>30509805
Maybe if it was still the late 70s or early 80s, sure but times have changed. A whole fucking lot. Building your campaign on "WE'RE GOING TO BE A BUILD A WALL AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!" may be fine in the early days when you need to attract the racist retards to secure the nomination but keeping that shit going when everyone else dropped out and still don't have any concrete reform and policy plans just reeks of idiocy. Hillary can be as crooked as a fucking soviet sickle, literally pocketing brown envelopes from wallst. and nobody bats an eye because she only needs to say "at least i'm not Trump, right?"
>>
>>30509727
>WHAT HILLARY CLINTON HAS DONE IS ILLEGAL AND INFRINGES ON THE LAWS WE HAVE IN PLACE
>b-but you -k-kno its really not that bad i mean its just some emails and like we know she did it but she didnt because of evidence or something like that i guess you know, k bye! (walks of without answering press questions)

God bless the USA, or I mean, what once was the USA. I love how they don't even have the decency to not do it right FUCKING AFTER INDEPENDENCE DAY, it's really like they are laughing in our faces now, they know what they are doing.
>>
>>30509805
You're an idiot.
>>
>>30509857
...we should go after the media for malicious lies?

Do you have any idea how fucking Nork that sounds?
>>
File: 5044117113_f8f3158032.jpg (46KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
5044117113_f8f3158032.jpg
46KB, 500x407px
>>30509710
>Tfw you turn 21 in late November.
>>
>>30509736

Pretty much anyone else would've legally been raped so bad.
>>
>>30509297
Well, all I can say is..

TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY YEARS! WE HAD A REAL GOOD RUN, BOYS! SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!

Because that's what the truth of the matter is. We are fucked. It's not just guns, it's everything. Clinton is going to win - as much as it pains me to say it. As much as I don't want to believe it.

-Trump can't get unfucked in time
-Trump doesn't have universal (R) support
-Trump isn't going to get the cross-aisle and fencesitter votes he needs

Thus:

-Hildog will carry "just enough" votes to "just barely" make the presidency
-Shillary will appoint between 1 and 4 new USSC justices
-Those Justices will systematically dismember our rights, one at a time, with cases before them. They may not re-visit Heller or MacDonald, but they can interpret new cases to pidgeonhole our rights to "Yes, you can bear arms - but no AR15's, AK's, or high capacity magazines of 10 rounds or more." And "Yes, you can bear arms in public, but businesses have a right to refuse you service, and the Government can keep you out of public places." And "Your RKBA is not unlimited, and in a major disaster, we can confiscate them for the public good."

Look up Operation Northwood. That's the end game. Martial Law.

My best advice at this juncture is to concentrate in a few hard-red states and prepare for a Civil War again in 20'ish years, when this goes too far and the Hard Reds decide they're done. Oh, and chances are, they'll lose, too, because by then, the Military will be intentionally staffed by those loyal to The State (see Obama's purges for a playbook).
>>
File: liberals 9.jpg (434KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
liberals 9.jpg
434KB, 678x678px
>>30509841
>OH NO TRUMP HAS PUBLICY STATED WHAT IS ALREADY PRACTICED! IT'S JUST THAT NOW THAT HE ADMITTED IT, IT HURTS MY FEELINGS!!!

Libtards are fucking cancer and need to be wiped off the face of this planet.
>>
>>30509876
That exists. It's called libel.

However, Trump was suggesting something more sinister than libel suits that would be thrown out by any sensible judge
>>
>>30509876
A year ago I'd agree with you but the amount of blatant untruthfulness in the media lately has caused me to question my core beliefs.
>>
>>30509886
228 years

FTFY
>>
>>30509860
What if Hillary paid Trump to run?
>>
>>30509860
Thats everyone else who are extreme leftists, not Trump being extreme.
You think you can win an election as a republican, by being just another liberal?

>>30509869
Go ahead idiot, tell me what Trump said which is extreme.. Surely you've got some sort of argument or fact or quote?
>>
>>30509879
Yo, look up your state laws. I found out that in TN I could have gotten my carry permit in the works 6 months before I turned 21.
>>
File: 3.3 gorillion dollars.jpg (46KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
3.3 gorillion dollars.jpg
46KB, 300x286px
>>30509901
>>30509886
This, I actually believe our last hope is some sort of mass movement (no I'm not saying war) but maybe in some other way, actually, as I'm typing this, yeah fuck it, war might be our only hope.
>>
what in the FUCK
>>
>>30509916
VA bro here...
>>
>>30509886
Although, I do want to point out the distinct possibility that some Hard Red states might just get ignored. Montana, Utah, Idaho, and so on - or, really, any state that's passed one of those "Super Shall Not Be Infringed" laws that forbid or refuse to cooperate with the Feds on gun things - may just end up completely ignored, shafted on Federal funding, and instead of direct confrontation, they'll just slowly subvert them over a few generations until the youth of the region decide that "rights" are silly and the State is all that matters.

>>30509901
I was counting from the day the Declaration of Independence was signed. The symbol that we wanted freedom (though we'd actively taken up arms for about a year at that point). In reality, I could probably knock off 8 years from that (start of Obama's presidency) and take your date of the Constitution to get 220 years. But, I'd like to be a little idealistic, here.

GIVE ME THIS LITTLE BIT, ANON! I NEED THIS!

Nah, I'm playing. All joking aside, though, we're fucked.
>>
>>30509931
All 3 mutually contradictory things
But lets celebrate and pretend it'll all work out :)
>>
>>30509865
Hillary was just declaring Independence from the laws the govern us normal mortals, anon.

Hardly a surprise.
>>
>>30509907
>Hillary's net worth: 80 million
>Trump's net worth: 4.5 billion
It would be more believable if trump paid hillary to run.
>>
>>30509600
Well played
>>
>>30509946
>Hillary's net worth: 80 million
lolno
>>
From pretty much every poll, hillary has a solid lead over trump.

If this does not hurt her, its over.

Trump may have been the GOPs greatest mistake. The justices alone will make conservatism in general a dying breed.

Oh well, and fuck it. Nobody else seems to care about this country, why the fuck should i? Why fight for something that does not even care?
>>
>>30509886
Rev up those fucking *carbombs boys.
We're in for a shit-show.

*Fiction and Falsehood
>>
>>30509946
clinton foundation has tens of billions

Shes been selling America to foreign actors for decades... 80 million lol
>>
>>30509940
I was counting from the ratification of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
>>
>>30509943
Exactly. It's like I always say - there's one set of rules for US and another set of rules for THEM. Today was just the full confirmation of this fact. There is no Justice. JUST US getting fucked.

I don't know what angers me more. Knowing that my gun and other rights are going to evaporate by the time I'm an old man, or the fact that my D&D/Pathfinder obsessed room mate is just going to want to play video games and ignore this like the blissful sheep that he is. Oh, he's voting Trump in November, but he doesn't really give a fuck about what's going on. He's a manchild. And it's going to take more patience than normal for me to tolerate his blissful detachment.
>>
>>30509358
>next 8 years we'll probably have another one.
another THREE, not one, four total.
>>
File: 1467101058942.jpg (59KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
1467101058942.jpg
59KB, 560x292px
better stock up on ammo and lowers boys, the next 8 years are going to be a fucking mess
>>
>>30509399

Trump is unpopular even with his own party. About half hope he doesn't get the nomination by some voodoo magic, and Gary Johnson is pushing 12% in national polls. Most Johnson voters are disenfranchised Libertarians that vote for Republicans out of convenience.

For the first time Oklahoma is opening up the 2-party system, allowing people to register as Republican, Democrat, Unaffiliated, and Libertarian, even holding their own primaries.

This is the birth of a national Libertarian movement, but also the death knell for the modern Republican party. Republicans are essentially turning into Neo-Fascists, driven by angry Reagan Democrats.

The left will inevitably rally around Clinton, as much as Bernie's supporters hate her, they will be dissuaded from writing in Bernie between now and election day.

The only thing that will save us now is if the Republicans reverse course now, deny Trump the nomination, put an actual (not piece of shit) candidate up, and beat Hillary. Every other potential Republican nominee beats Hillary... except Trump.
>>
>>30509841
We *should* target the families of combatants, that isn't extreme it's just not SJW warfare boo hoo.
>>
>>30509972
>Pathfinder
>manchild

Didn't have to tell me twice
>>
>>30509891
Someone concerned about the first amendment implications of Trump's rhetoric sounds more like a libertarian than a liberal to me. He didn't even mention racism.
>>
>>30509972
Heh, funny thing is he is doing as much as you are.

You live in THE shittest state. At least he seems to be aware enough that bitching on a anon forum is pointless.
>>
>>30509582
>Obama
>Keeping promises
>Pick one
>>
>>30509981
*HA!* Thanks, Anon. I needed a smile.

>>30509989
Nah, he's doing less. At least I managed to persuade two Hilburger voters to vote Trump instead, and I do try to get people to question Hillary's existence (by infiltrating Bernie supporters). It's better than him laying around in his boxers and playing with himself while he plays old Sega games.
>>
>>30509980
It's illegal, it's been considered a shithead move in warfare for centuries, it's not effective strategy against terrorism since civilian casualties drive popular support and recruitment for terrorist organizations.

Are you 14?
>>
>>30509977
Trump got the highest amount of votes in a primary that any candidate ever got
Republican participation in the primary doubled
He won out of a spread of 16 candidates decisively

He's unpopular with neo-cons and other fucking scum who were killing Republicans.

If anything he needs to double down on being extreme right wing.
>>
>>30509980
we'll be sure to write that on your mom's gravestone after the jackboots drag her into the street and shoot her.
>>
>>30509977
>Every other potential Republican nominee beats Hillary... except Trump.

being this delusional
>>
>>30510008
You are the one who sounds like a naive 14 year old

You see these families of terrorists who all knew what was going on still living in the US, often on welfare....
You think thats acceptable? You think thats sane?
>>
Well shit
>>
>>30509954
>>30509964
I used google. I guess I should expect that from search engine that manipulates candidate search results.
>>
>>30510011

He received less than a majority of the vote.

He is *not* a conservative

He has been steadily losing ground with women, minorities, and independents since he became the presumptive nominee, and it's only getting worse.

He won because he tapped into inactive Reagan Democrats (see: literal authoritarians) and won a primary.

The problem with Trump's base is that they don't reflect the values and principals of the United States, and like white blood cells to an infection, the US is slowly killing it.
>>
>>30510003
I do want to point this out, though:

I don't advocate giving up. I'd rather go down fighting for my rights, than just roll over and take it.

>>30509989
Regarding my state residency, though, this was the only place I could go about twelve years ago when I was facing homelessness in Illinois (which, to be fair, isn't much better than CA). I've been stuck here ever since. I'd love to escape, but right now, I have people depending on me - and two of those people are disabled.
>>
>>30510003
>two Hilburger voters to vote Trump instead,
That's literally still nothing. Even if you upped that number to 200,000, it'd still be nothing because Hillary is going to take California.
>>
File: 20160705_110543.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160705_110543.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Anyone else making tendies because the news depressed you?
>>
File: crybaby liberals.jpg (87KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
crybaby liberals.jpg
87KB, 720x534px
>>30509977
The only part I agree on in this post is that republicans are starting to become the minority, and you guy's all know how it ends up for the minority group, we end up becoming "racists" and "bigots" also "radicals" Not that we aren't being called this now, but actually being recognized as some sort of hate group.

>>30510011
Yeah, Trump really has to kick it into gear and somehow get even more votes, maybe becoming ultra right wing might be the thing.
Also if we loose, our only hope besides an uprising may just be people in the future getting tired of leftist's shit and becoming more right leaning. Kek, if you still have the right to vote and all....
>>
>>30510011
>unpopular with neocons
You're a fucking retard who doesn't know what a neocon is.
>>
>>30509370
>Can the investigation be over this quickly? First the Benghazi report being strong armed into closing where no one especially Clinton gets blamed, now this? It's too damn early for this shit, I pray charges and court appointments get made.
>Benghazi
>Eighth Multi-month inquiry and review
>Millions of dollars wasted
>Same results as every previous report
Could you just let it go already?
>>
>That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it

When are we finally going to recognize that it's time?
>>
>we're going to lose goys
>2A will die by 1000 cuts
>It's over!!!
>muh cynicism
>hurr "lost em in a boatin accident sir"
you disappoint me /k/
>I literally can't stop being a cuck
>>
>>30510046
>He is *not* a conservative
It's 2016 you know, that doesn't work anymore

>The problem with Trump's base is that they don't reflect the values and principals of the United States
And you believe its women & minorities who truly represent the values/principals of America huh

>He has been steadily losing ground
There has been no campaigning against Hillary or for the general election yet, so how could he be gaining or losing ground?
>>
>>30510062
>nasty as fuck kitchen
-1000 good boy points.
>>
>>30510059
It's not nothing. It's an effort.

For that matter, what are you doing? Volunteering to staff Trump rallies? Passing out political literature? Going door-to-door like a Mormon? Or the same thing we're all doing right now - bitching on a Kowloon Comic Book Pegboard?
>>
>>30510075
>maybe becoming ultra right wing might be the thing

Because brown people and women don't vote, right?
>>
>>30509963
Asterisk note applies to word or phrase following it.

The only thing you said was "fiction and falsehood" was the "fucking" part, which is accurate considering you're on 4chan.

But no really though, prepare to get v&.
>>
>>30510086
>It's not nothing. It's an effort.
Friend, welcome to the real world. It actually doesn't matter if you try. No one outside of your friends, family, and other people who give a fuck about your feelings gives a shit if you did your best. Results are what matter.
>>
File: 20160705_111128.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160705_111128.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>30510084
Fuck you I was too drunk last night to clean
>>
>>30509972
The exactly second that Lynch publicly came out and said that she would follow the FBI recommendation after she and Bill Clinton met, you knew that it was fucking over.

I wonder what Lynch got out of Bill and Shillary this time, another advancement in his career to be certain. Whether the FBI was bribed with similar advancements or coerced into stepping in line is my question.

And I feel you. Only maybe 2 of my friends fucking care about this shit. Everyone else either shills for Hillary, or cares about literally nothing other than legalizing marijuana. It disgusts me that people can care so fucking little about the erosion of their 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendment rights, and an actual criminal being slated to get into the white house (and them being willing to support that criminal in getting there) simply because "muh raycis trump can't get there."

Not only is there no justice, but this generation of millennials is nothing but brain dead, falsely entitled children who think everything in life should be free and who will vote for whoever offers them the most "free" shit.

Afterall, there is such thing as a free lunch, because 'ayy lmao, da rich ppl will just pay for everything!'
>>
>>30510097
Women are sheep, nothing makes them left wing today other than the fact so many of them are unmarried/brainwashed.

Brown people WILL kill the country, theres no point doing anything if Trump won't be fixing the demographic shift.
>>
File: liberals 5.jpg (406KB, 709x648px) Image search: [Google]
liberals 5.jpg
406KB, 709x648px
>>30510081
>you disappoint me /k/

What else can we do? Our last chances have been stated, the best we can do now is brace for this shirt storm that is leftism. if she does win the best thing she does is just be like Obama and not do anything.
>>
>>30510086
kys shill
>>
>>30509470
Probably the one where she said "sure people died, what difference does it make?"

Or something to that effect.

Here ya go: https://youtu.be/8INIH0JfNA8
>>
>>30510112
>Our last chances have been stated, the best we can do now is brace for this shirt storm that is leftism
>if she does win
>if
THE END IS HERE WE'RE FUCKED
(but only if she wins which she might not)

The doublethink is real
>>
Brazil is endgame, lads.
>>
>>30509358
I think trump is going to win because while the democrats are divided between Hillary and Sanders (and Trump let's be honest), the republicans fucking despise Hillary so much that there's no way that any of them will not vote for trump out of baseline fear of Hillary getting in. Plus I think trump is going to energize a whole bunch of toothless rednecks that have never voted in their lives to vote and that is gonna make a change.

Of course, that's just what I think, we'll have to see.
>>
>>30510119
What am I supposed to be shilling for, exactly?
>>
>>30510082

>It's 2016 you know, that doesn't work anymore

he's literally not, he's for greater government reach and expansion of borderline fascist legislation

>And you believe its women & minorities who truly represent the values/principals of America huh

Considering that women make up 51% of the US population and that minorities are the fastest growing voter base in the US, I think if Republicans don't sway some of them, they're going the way of the dinosaur.

>There has been no campaigning against Hillary or for the general election yet, so how could he be gaining or losing ground?

It's easy for Trump to lose supporters, he just has to speak.

I'm not even a Republican, so I don't give a shit if your party lives or dies, but what I do care about is my rights, and having a group of Neo-Fascists pulling for a far-right strongman vaguely resembles 1933.
>>
>>30510103
You didn't answer my question, you know. Are YOU doing ANYTHING? No? Then stop whining about the fact that I'm at least making an effort, and do something yourself.
>>
>>30510133
>will not vote for trump out of baseline fear of Hillary getting in.
You don't understand politics.

GOP is more scared of Trump than Hil...she's playing the same game as everyone else. Trump is a wildcard though. He's not playing by the same rules and he can literally destroy the party.
>>
>>30510140
>literally Hitler
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30509977
>Trump is unpopular even with his own party.
It's funny because you're acting like Shillary hasn't caused a massive schism in her own party.
>>
>>30510140
>30 cents have been deposited in your account
>>
>>30510140
>cares about his rights
>votes left
Seeing contradictory statements here
>>
>>30509297
FUCK
>>
>>30510112
Do you really need me to tell you? Hillary is a traitor. If you are waiting for them to make the first move you are already too late. It's happening.
>>
>>30509358
Well if that happens, we'll just have to start killing them. That's why we have the 2A, remember?
>>
>>30510145
>You didn't answer my question, you know. Are YOU doing ANYTHING?
Literally doesn't matter if I am or I'm not. I'm not the one trying to claim virtue from my pointless acts.
> No? Then stop whining about the fact that I'm at least making an effort,
See, trying to claim virtue for wasted effort. Also, I'm not "whining". I'm telling you that no one gives a shit about your "efforts", that they are entirely pointless, and it's kinda pathetic that you are building up this narrative of "fighting the good fight" or however you've framed this in your mind. If you want the rest of the world to give a damn, do something effective. Until then, shut your mouth and stop looking for validation online.
>and do something yourself.
I'm open to that criticism the moment I start trying to make my online presence about what I do.
>>
>>30510140
>he's literally not, he's for greater government reach and expansion of borderline fascist legislation

You seem to believe that "conservative" means "classical liberal"
Guess what: It doesn't.

>and that minorities are the fastest growing voter base in the US
This is a deliberate treasonous agenda by politicians who seek to drastically change the demographics of the country.

>Considering that women make up 51% of the US population
White women vote majority republican.

>It's easy for Trump to lose supporters, he just has to speak.
Theres a reason why hillary had very few "debates", where all they did was agree with each other. Theres a reason she doesn't do rallies.

>but what I do care about is my rights
Yea the right to live in a balkanized third world socialist hell hole, I'm looking forward to it.

>and having a group of Neo-Fascists pulling for a far-right strongman vaguely resembles 1933.
Ah ok you are just a troll or some sort of liberal who got linked here, kk
>>
>>30510135
no, you
>>
>>30510140
>what I do care about is my rights
Aaaaand you're voting at the whims of the DNC?
>>
>>30510133

My mother (who voted Trump in the primary) has openly stated she will stay home this election or vote Gary Johnson.

Johnson is pushing 12% in the polls, most of those people Republicans or right-leaning Independents.

As stated before, the left has ample time to rally the Bernie supporters to the Hillary camp, and they will come around, being pissed off in a primary race != voting against your party.

The Democrats have managed to hold their coalition together much better than the Republicans, the fight for the left has pretty much already ended, while there is an open rebellion among Conservatives to unseat Trump.

>>30510163

Okay. replace 1933 with 1922.

"THE AMTRACKS WILL RUN ON TIME!"

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

>>30510168

The difference is, the left has managed to retain a larger number of veteran politicians, eventually the platform will quietly change to encompass these new voters before the next election, the Republicans are in an open civil war.

>>30510177

nice meme

>>30510178

When did I say I voted left? Also, it depends on what rights I wanted, what if I'm a lesbian? I would probably vote left so I could support both women's and gays' rights.

If I like guns I'll vote right. I haven't stated my personal political opinion yet (outside of the fact that I hate Trump, aka in line with ~70% of America), I'm merely stating what I see.
>>
>>30510182
>HEY GUYS LETS TAKE UP ARMS!!
>g-guys where are you

Yeah, not until there is a mass movement, nothing is gonna happen.
>>
>>30510194
stop being edgy
>>
>>30510207

see >>30510208
>When did I say I voted left?
>>
>>30510208
>When did I say I voted left?
Don't worry, you're making it VERY abundantly clear. The fact you're carefully avoiding mentioning your own leanings is a clear giveaway. Go shill somewhere else, CTRfag.
>>
>>30510199
>You seem to believe that "conservative" means "classical liberal"
>Guess what: It doesn't.
Actually, it does. I dunno if you got the memo but the parties flipped, and so did left and right/conservative and liberal over 100 years ago. I can't decide if the best part is that with you stating that, you admit he's not a Republican/doesn't have Republican aims, or that you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>30509959
Because you are an American, anon. We fight the uphill battle because it is what we do. Few may appreciate or thank us for it, but the spirit of resistance is what we as Americans are all about. This country is both my cradle and my grave, how about you?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 329x319px
>>30509297
>fbi recommends to not prosecute to DOJ
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE MR. BONES
>>
File: ArmstrongPP.png (487KB, 972x807px) Image search: [Google]
ArmstrongPP.png
487KB, 972x807px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL
GIVE UP FREE WILL FOREVER
THEIR VOICES WON'T BE HEARD AT ALL
>>
File: 1466481424813.jpg (108KB, 488x629px) Image search: [Google]
1466481424813.jpg
108KB, 488x629px
http://www.c-span.org/video/?412231-1/fbi-director-james-comey-says-criminal-prosecution-appropriate-hillary-clinton-email-case&live=
>152 classified texts
>52 classified emails, 8 TS, 32 sec, 8 conf
>2k "upclassified" confidential-level emails
>no email server archiving because why would you
>"a likelihood that lawyers deleted certain emails in such a way that they would be impossible to be recovered."
>doesn't look intentional, but blatant evidence that they were absolutely careless in their handling of classified info

>7 TS:SAP emails
>niggerwat.webm

>barely anything on the server was properly marked. even if unmarked, all participants knowing it was classified were obligated to protect it.
>security culture of the state department was (is) shit
>no direct evidence of hacking...but purely because the server was not configured in a way to detect such an attack, and because (good) hackers aren't shitcunts
>nigger friends knew she was using personal server
>sent shit while she was in extremely hostile environments

>evidence that mishandling of classified info occurred
>no prosecutor would touch it because it's fucking clinton
>just because clinton got away with it doesn't mean you can do it. we will fuck you if you did the exact same things, under the exact same circumstances.
>we know you can see the game is rigged. fuck you. shut up and take it.

REEEEEE
>>
>>30510213
>stop being edgy
Fuck off guy, it's not remotely edgy. Little faggot's trying to be proud of doing absolutely nothing, trying to make himself seem better than someone else who is also doing literally nothing. Nah, he needs a reality check.
>>
>>30510208
Gary Johnson is an open borders left winger, you think Trump won't make that clear?
You think Republicans are going to vote for an amnesty supporting leftist who will take their guns?

>The Democrats have managed to hold their coalition together much better than the Republicans
You're insane, the republicans are merely purging a number of people who are outting themselves as long time traitors, by supporting Hillary.
Meanwhile like 40% of the democrat voter base are angry socialists that hate Hillary
>>
>>30510209
There is a mass movement though, you're just not looking hard enough. Stop making excuses.
>>
>people in here, on /k/, actually advocating not voting for the only other viable alternative to a stroke-prone lunatic who has gone so far as to say she wants to ban handguns
This fucking thread, we really have been infiltrated
>>
>>30510229
Spirit of Resistance.
>"HOW DARE YOU OFFER ME SUPER SIZE FRIES! IM WATCHING MY WEIGHT AT A HEALTHY 300 POUNDS."
>>
>>30510208
>Johnson is pushing 12% in the polls,
Johnson is running with a rabid anti-gunner and wants to make our borders Germany-tier. Fuck off.
>>
>>30509681
Nice try tyrone, you're still 12% going on 10%
>>
>>30510244
Of course we're infiltrated. We're the biggest threat.
>>
>>30510208
>Democrats have managed to hold their coalition together
Ahahahaha, are you fucking joking?
>>
>>30510235
Welcome to "Executive Privileged."

If the boss can't get what they want, they go around IT.
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/the-ambassador-who-worked-from-nairobi-bathroom-to-avoid-state-dept-it/
>>
>>30510208
I'm honestly confused by why you'd even come to this board. You dodge when asked where you stand politically claiming you are only stating what you see, and yet you parrot talking points like a MSM sock puppet. Anyone could reasonably make the connection you don't support the 2nd Amendment. Why even hide it?
>>
>>30510269
>I'm honestly confused by why you'd even come to this board
http://correctrecord.org/about/
>>
File: 20160705_112256.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160705_112256.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>30510084
Also fuck you I'm not going to share them with you now
>>
>>30510208
If homosexuals think hopping into the retardation that is modern marriage is more important than their right to self defense, they need some perspective.
>>
File: polwasrightagain.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
polwasrightagain.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>30510278
What the fuck... It's real...
>>
>>30510226

Joke's on you, I'm a classical liberal, supported Rand in the primary.

also this guy is right >>30510227

Conservatism holds up the constitution (or is supposed to) and is supposed to be about small government and "the little guy."

The most depressing thing about this election is that I'm seeing the rise of new-age fascism, that somehow an American Putin will make things okay.

I love the Constitution and the values it espouses, personal liberty should be the most sacred value upheld by any government, and right now there are basically no candidates supporting that idea.

It's one brand of intervention or another. Trump's being the worst.

I'm done with this conversation now.

>somehow mentioning he likes guns a couple times forgives the fact that his campaign manager has supported right wing dictators, Maoist rebels, kleptocrats, and Putin's sockpuppets.

>>30510269

>classical liberal

I don't have a horse in this race. You're all more or less wrong, and unfortunately regardless who you vote for, some of our rights will be taken.

I may not be gay, but when they have their rights taken it pains me, same with minorities, women, and everyone else.

>first they came for the Communists...

The fact that it's okay to restrict *any* rights is disgusting and morally reprehensible, and completely un-American.
>>
>>30509445
He's up 10 to 15 points among independents in every major poll.
>>
>>30510295
>I'm a classical liberal, supported Rand in the primary.
I knew I smelled smug sense of superiority and cognitive dissonance.
>>
The sheer amount of people that Bill and Hillary Clinton have corrupted in the past 30 years mean that the corrupt, Clinton aligned sect in the government has become too-big-to-fail. Comey and the FBI can't do anything, the Clintons have compromised so much of the system that they cannot be removed without destroying the entire government. There's no scandal big enough to outweigh the cost involved in bringing them down.

They're going to rig the election, /pol/ - they can and they will, and they need to expand their power to keep everything running. They're going to remove honest politicians and civil servants and replace them with ambitious, unscrupulous lackeys who are bonded by mutual guilt to the Clinton machine.

Your country as you know it ended today. They're going to allow the Saudis to do whatever they please, they're going to allow Wall St to fuck you out of everything, they're going to dismantle the democratic process invisibly, and they're going to corrupt everything, permanently in ways you can't even begin to imagine.

And it will be done with thunderous applause, Facebook, and the technology companies that have already been sucked into the growing morass of corruption will make sure of it. By 2017 we won't be heard on social media, we'll be digital exiles, they'll make sure to unpack our ideology and filter it completely out of the zeitgeist.

This is the end. The probability tree lost many branches that were leading towards peaceful restoration today - there's only a few possibilities left for the future of the US, and today they all involve some form of civil war.
>>
>>30510295
>I supported Rand
I'm afraid you're the joke, buddy
>>
>>30510302

Who's being more smug here? I'm merely sating my opinion, where you're attacking me personally and stating that my opinion is somehow wrong, and you're better because you'd actually actively eliminate the rights of others.

>>30510319

I don't know, I think Americans are the joke, we put 2 pathological liars with egos the size of Texas up against each other for president. Thank God for Brexit, because it's helping keep the heat off of us fucktards.
>>
>>30509415
We are going to build a wall, and Apokolips is going to pay for it!
>>
>>30510342
Retard or not, what rights has trump campaigned on eliminating?
>>
>>30509841
>Target
Not
>Kill
Calm down you're going to strain your neck.
>>
>>30510359
The "classical liberal" claimed his "rhetoric sounded scary"
>>
>>30509416
If...would...

My elementary school english sense is tingling.
>>
>>30510295
>The fact that it's okay to restrict *any* rights is disgusting and morally reprehensible, and completely un-American.

THIS IS A MATTER OF PRIORITIZATION YOU FOOL

Gun rights are being fucked everywhere while you literally know that gays and other minorities will gain more rights by the decade no matter how obstinate Republicans are.

You just KNOW that Trump is a closet gay people supporter.

If you don't vote for Trump and tell people to vote for Trump, you are not a 2A supporter.

If you are not a 2A supporter, GET OUT OF /k/!
>>
File: 1465954638255.jpg (258KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465954638255.jpg
258KB, 714x1000px
It's a shame that good men that preach peace and understanding are the only ones that get shot from the rooftops, while we have literal traiterous criminals that get off scot free.

Hell, the only people with the balls to stand up for their beliefs and die for what they believe in are the muslims, and they're just motivated by their stupid Invisible man in the sky(TM).

With all the people that commit suicide every year, none of them can at least sacrifice themselves for the greater good? Maybe we deserve this, for being such pussies. For letting the majority of this country get so cucked by the media and so clueless and distracted to important matters.

Fuck it.
>>
File: 1467510578406.jpg (149KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1467510578406.jpg
149KB, 900x636px
>>30509445
Former bernie supporter. I'd rather have an honest asshole than a lying cunt
>>
>there are people who would vote Johnson and Hillary over Trump because of their conscience
And this, folks, is why we keep telling Californians to stay in California. If you don't vote straight R, then stay in CA.
>>
>>30510388
>You just KNOW that Trump is a closet gay people supporter.
>If you don't vote for Trump and tell people to vote for Trump, you are not a 2A supporter.

>randomly inserting faggots into something that they have not literally a damn thing to do with

FUCK YOU GODDAMN NEOCONS. Who gives a flying fuck about the gays? Holy shit, many of them could be pretty fucking well on the right except for retarded assed Bible thumpers like you think that how you get your dick wet matters more than doing shit like securing the Bill of Rights.

God I hate you authoritarian pieces of shit.
>>
File: 223.jpg (39KB, 450x373px)
223.jpg
39KB, 450x373px
>>30509297
>>
File: neutralfucktard.png (36KB, 840x650px) Image search: [Google]
neutralfucktard.png
36KB, 840x650px
>>30510359
That's what makes me laugh at this clown, you can write a novel on the rights Shillary wants to crack down on, but all he's done in this thread is try to sway people not to vote Trump, only referring to her transgressions in vapid passing like no one would notice.
>>
>>30510243
What? The NRA, they are supporting Trump. The "militia"? AKA get fucked in one day because drones and highly trained police/swat and thing like FBI HRT exists. Just about anything I can think up can get slapped down by the government in 0.2 seconds.
>>
>>30509977
Libertarians are liberals who don't like taxes, Gary Johnson said himself that he and his anti gun VP are going to "make common ground and enact gun control".
>>
>>30510399
Go shill somewhere else faggot nigger
>>
File: 1466735686243.png (95KB, 990x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466735686243.png
95KB, 990x556px
>>30509297
>Barring a full on conviction or a terror attack on the scale of 9/11, Clinton is our next president.

So are we ignoring this or what?
>>
>>30510408
>honest asshole than a lying cunt
So none of the above?
>>
>>30510388
He was supporting the wicked witch of the west's bill after the pulse shooting
>>
>>30509839
He let his fuck buddy read classified documents in order to write a biography on him, and he got probation.
>>
>>30510428
>>
>>30510418
I prioritize, you fuckshit. I don't care if people are gay so long as they support the 2nd Amendment. Unlike you and your "conscience" and the stupidity you have to think Trump can actually stop homosexuals from increasing their rights, when the guy has no fucking problem about transsexuals in his own properties.

>implying what I said was neocon or religious fascist at all
Dumbass.
>>
>>30510445
No, he didn't.
>>
>>30510428
You're right it's hopeless
>>
>>30510359
>>30510375

He opposes gay rights flat out, which, again, isn't good. His actions reflect that he despises small businesses, he has historically opposed gun rights (I know I know, MAGA! GUNS 4 EVERYONE!) he opposes abortion rights (I know, who gives a shit?!?!) and he even stated that politicians that don't endorse him "should never be allowed to run again!"

He's an authoritarian strongman with no real beliefs. He believes whoever strokes his ego the most. He's dangerous to not only the Republican party, but American Democracy as we know it.

>>30510388

AWB expired, carry laws becoming more open, pro-gun legislation being passed while gun control measures fail, yeah, sure sounds like we're losing that battle.

Also, again, I'm NOT defending Hillary, I hate her for different reasons.

>>30510434

>implying I give a shit

They're all retarded, John Locke was arguably the greatest political thinker to influence American policy, and we fucked it up.
>>
File: shillary.png (530KB, 633x476px) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
530KB, 633x476px
>>30510235
>>
>>30510445
But the NRA managed to push back on him. AND THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT.
Trump can be rightly influenced by the NRA. The other two candidates can't and won't.

If you don't vote for Trump and tell people to vote for Trump, you are not a 2A supporter.

If you are not a 2A supporter, GET OUT OF /k/!
>>
>>30510473
OP, is that you?
>>
>>30510418
Sodomy was illegal for 200 years

>many of them could be pretty fucking well on the right
Except for the fact they are fucking queers & all that entails
>>
>>30510473
>I'm NOT defending Hillary
Whoa man, strongest stance you've taken against her so far, tone it down a little
>>
>>30510473
>AWB expired, carry laws becoming more open, pro-gun legislation being passed while gun control measures fail, yeah, sure sounds like we're losing that battle.
Ban states are passing laws that are even more draconian than the ones before AND they are all slowly getting approved by the Supreme Court because the SCOTUS is not conservative enough.

These arguments can then be used for federal laws!

All you need for Arizona to change completely is a massive onrush of Latinos to take the majority and then it will no longer be "gun-friendly" like it has for decades because it sits inside the 9th District, like half of the country's entire landmass.

YOU FUCKS LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PRIORITIZE.
>>
>>30510479
Trump ain't a friend of the second amendment, he is a cuck to his millionaire friends that run the companies.
>>
>>30510461
I don't think any such thing. The fucking point is that there's literally no reason to bring gays up in this conversation you fuckwit. It's just your ignorant assed obsessive biggotry is what ensures we'll keep running away people who share ideological goals like protecting the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>30510473
>He's an authoritarian strongman with no real beliefs.
The cognitive dissonance is fucking real, holy shit
>>
>>30510473
>He's dangerous to not only the Republican party, but American Democracy as we know it.
The republican party which has allowed migration of peoples who vote 80%+ for dems?
I'd say that party needs to die asap.

American Democracy was never intended to be this universal suffrage liberal shithole you imagine it to be.
>>
>>30510497
>he is a cuck to his millionaire friends that run the companies
>implications that gun companies are not run by his millionaire friends
>>
>>30510473
Additionally, he's directly stated he's going to go after the 1st Amendment protection of a free press by greatly strengthening libel laws.
>>
>>30510497
>if I keep saying things, they come true
30 CENTS
C
E
N
T
S
>>
>>30509787
Pretty much your only chance is that Bhara decides he needs a break from imprisoning Albany and trying to find something that will stick to Cuomo.
>>
>>30510484

>yay more faggot memes!

>>30510489

I hate her for a plethora of reasons, some the same, some different. I refuse to vote for her.

Anyway, it's interesting to see /k/ (which used to be mainly classical liberals and libertarians) taken over by literal autocrats.

Anyway, I wish your various candidates the best. I hope America doesn't become a Balkanized hellhole.
>>
>>30510479
>But the NRA managed to push back on him. AND THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT.
>Trump can be rightly influenced by the NRA. The other two candidates can't and won't.
There's literally no reason to think this. HIS OWN PARTY can't even influence him.
>>
>>30510473
>Drumpf isn't a cuckservative guys
>I hate TRUMP
>HE'S DANGEROUS
>Also, again, I'm NOT defending Hillary...
>God don't you guys hate Trump???
This thread is about corrupt Hillary not even getting so much as a slap on the wrist by the corrupt government which she apparently owns, you fuckwit. Trump is our only hope. Deal with it you flaming homosexual
>>
>>30510501
>is that there's literally no reason to bring gays up in this conversation
HEY FUCKSHIT, READ THE FUCKING POST I REPLIED TO. DUMBASS.
>>30510295
>I may not be gay, but when they have their rights taken it pains me, same with minorities, women, and everyone else.

>bigotry
>literally said that gays and minorities will have more rights in the coming decades no matter how obstinate Republicans are
>and that Trump is a closet gay supporter
>implying any of these is bigoted

I DO NOT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT BIGOTRY MEANS IF IT HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH AN UGLY STICK.

You Pro-Hillary shill and anti-2nd Amendment asshole really needs to get the fuck out of /k/.

Vote Trump and R straight downballot. That's the only way you're a /k/ommando.
>>
>>30510519
Okay, are you literally fucking gay or what?
>>
>>30510519
Yeah yeah, vote Johnson, open up the boarders, support meme parties, enable the controlling left to take root, act like a smug cunt throughout. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>30510529
>>is that there's literally no reason to bring gays up in this conversation
>HEY FUCKSHIT, READ THE FUCKING POST I REPLIED TO. DUMBASS.
I posted that you retard. You're literarally the faggot who brought faggots up in the first place, entirely out of left field.
>>
Trump is the most pro-gay candidate from the Republican party in decades. What the fuck is this "Rand" supporter talking about?
>>
>>30510541
Once again; http://correctrecord.org/about/
>>
>>30510539
YOU brought up gays before I responded you moron.
>>30510388 IS MY LITERAL FIRST POST IN THE THREAD

You dirty piece of shit! GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>30510521
>He doesn't listen to this entity that openly hates him, therefore he cannot possible listen to the NRA
Are you for fucking real?
>>
>>30510522
>Trump is our only hope. Deal with it
He's not a hope though. There's nothing to "deal with". You're fucking delusional if you think he has any of our interests in mind and will serve them. He's the very model of the "walmart stopping selling american made products for cheaper chinese products while cutting everyone's hours" "great" america.
>>
>>30510551
What's correct about the shit he's talking about?
>>
>>30510564
You heard him guys, do NOT vote for Hillary's only opponent!
>>
>>30510570
You know, it's entirely possible that the enemy of your enemy is also still your enemy, right?
>>
>>30510570
vote for ron fucking swanson
>>
>>30510565
It isn't, he's likely a literal shill. Why else would someone come into a thread on a weapons board about one of the most anti-2A candidates in history and make over a dozen posts slandering her opponent while never so much as touching her own blatant issues?
>>
>>30510279
Can i have some anon?
>>
>>30510573
DON'T VOTE FOR THE SCARY WHITE MAN, STAY HOME!
>30 cents
>>
>>30510564
He is a better choice than the other candidates for 2A. That is it. I live in a BAN STATE. We have seen several SCOTUS cases on the 2A get affirmed or go against us in these states.

I feel the pain of suffering from the state governments fucking us every turn and we can't do anything because we don't have enough money to compete.

You are literally trying to hurt other gun owners with this shitposting. Only Trump can stem the tide.

Voting with your "conscience" is what led to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado into slowly becoming anti-gun states because of California transplants who think they are "pro-2A".
>>
>>30510581
Well say what you want about Stalin, at least he's not killing Jews, am I right!
>>
>>30510496
Do you remember when Tennessee passed a law saying that people could only own navy revolvers? Do you remember when Chicago banned handguns? Do you remember when they tried to put a $1200 tax on handguns? This shit has been going in for literally hundreds of years.
>>
File: 1451442780502.gif (2MB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1451442780502.gif
2MB, 400x298px
>>30510235
>It's literally ok when Clinton does it
>>
This shit is so fucked! I fart too hard and my clearance gets pulled and this bitch here...
>>
>>30510594
> Stalin, at least he's not killing Jews
Who knew, the "classical liberal" knows absolute fuckall about history.
>>
>>30510573
True. It's sad that Obama is the least meme-worthy presidential candidate from the past 2 elections. I would gladly let that monkey serve another term if it were a choice.
>>
>>30510600
Which is why we should not actively vote against the worst candidate for gun rights in modern history.
>>
>>30510600
But SCOTUS cases regarding guns are popping up everywhere in the country now, being challenged by the NRA aggressively since the last 3 decades only.

Once the SCOTUS decisions have been cast down, that shit lasts forever.

YOU LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PRIORITIZE
>>
>>30510590
>He is a better choice than the other candidates for 2A.
Literally no proof of this.

All we have are virulent antigun statements prior, and progun now which says nothing but how he's willing to flip his opinion when it gives him some kind of advantage.
>>
>>30510279

mmmm
>>
>>30510622
Sadly, this.
>Gear up fellas the next 4 years are gonna be shit.
>>
>>30510631
>Trump is a better 2A choice than Shillary
>Literally no proof of this.
You are trying way, way too hard.
>>
>>30510626
>Once the SCOTUS decisions have been cast down, that shit lasts forever.
That is very incorrect.
>>
>>30510622
See, you say that like you have proof that Trump is not worse.
>>
>>30510133

>the republicans fucking despise Hillary so much that there's no way that any of them will not vote for trump out of baseline fear of Hillary getting in.

The Republican Establishment is the Neocon establishment. Hillary is one of them, she just happens to come from the Southern Democrat legacy. They're all globalist Trotskyist fucks who hate American values. They would gladly vote for Hillary because they fear Trump.

The Republican base is eagerly embracing Trump, that's what the Establishment fears. That their grip over them is slipping. It's why people like George Will are abandoning ship.
>>
>>30510399
>It's a shame that good men that preach peace and understanding are the only ones that get shot from the rooftops
Getting real tired of this meme. Shitbags are shot or assassinated every year. How many dictators or terrorist leaders have been assassinated in the past 10 years? Now tell me how many "men of peace" have been assassinated in that time.
Also, let's not forget that Malcolm X was a violent black supremacist and Lincoln was a tyrant who started the most deadly war in American history.
>>
>>30510631
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO HIS OPPONENT IS, YOU FUCKING NITWIT?
>>
>>30510652
you have to be a fucking troll
>>
>>30510659
(You)
>>
>>30510650
>Once the SCOTUS decisions have been cast down, that shit virtually lasts forever so long as the US remains a republic controlled by the Bill of Rights.
Happy?
>>
>>30510652
>Guys, Trump is worse for the 2A than Hillary
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, no, really, get the FUCK out of my board you cross-board cancer.
>>
>>30510664
No, because that's still wrong
>>
>>30510644
There isn't. What's his voting record? Oh, he has none. What's his record on supporting anti-gun legislation? Pretty extensive when he's bothered with it. What's his current stance? Progun, but he literally hasn't done anything to back that up. He literally only became pro-gun DURING THIS ELECTION. There is no reason to think that he'll remain progun when it becomes time to make any decisions regarding gun rights. He's proven he'll say ANYTHING to get elected, and once he's elected, he no longer has to pander to the right.
>>
>>30510510
They need to be strengthened. The media has been hiding behind liberally applied slander and libel laws for so long that it's rotted through the foundations and standards of the 4th Estate.

You need only look at the UVA Rape ordeal to see how bad things have gotten.
>>
>>30510652
Is this guy even serious? How is Trump worse than people wanting Assault Weapons Bans, registration and overturning Heller v DC?
>>
>>30510279
would actually consume/10
>>
>>30509788
GOD BLESS THE UUUUUUUU-S-A!
>>
Not american.

What did she do and what would it impact guns for?
>>
>>30510653
The Republican Establishment is patently not "neocons", you really need to learn what that word means. Neocons are who are supporting Trump.
>>
>>30510680
>What's his voting record? Oh, he has none.
...You're serious?
>>
>>30510564
He's better than Shillary, who we absolutely and without any doubt know to be an enemy to our personal liberties and who will literally buttfuck the 2nd amendment via Federal laws and Supreme Court nominees.

Trump is openly for supporting our rights, and even if he is the "unknown quantity" which you claim him to be, he's still better than the absolute enemy that we know. He can't be fucking worse than her.
>>
>>30510687
Say it with me; CORRECT THE RECORD IS REAL
>>
>>30510703
Yeah, or was he a congressman at some point that I missed?

If you're talking about his personal electoral voting record, then he fucking supported the Clintons.
>>
>>30510695
She mishandled classified information. Lots of people figured that a serious indictment would be the only thing stopping her from winning, due to Trump's bad polling numbers.
>>
>>30510714
>Trump is openly for supporting our rights, and even if he is the "unknown quantity" which you claim him to be, he's still better than the absolute enemy that we know. He can't be fucking worse than her.
Want to know how he can definitely be worse? By alienating both houses, which he has already done. President can't do dick when congress is against him. A united congress against a president can do a lot.
>>
>>30510720
He also supported Republicans like a good businessman who operates in NY. But yeah, let's forget that.
>>
File: trump-record-don.jpg (138KB, 904x1141px) Image search: [Google]
trump-record-don.jpg
138KB, 904x1141px
>>30510720
>Dude, guys, this man who has a GOP voting history for the past 27 years, is endorsed by the NRA, and has vocally given his support for the 2A just CANNOT be trusted with our gun rights over Hillary
I'm going to say it again; Go fuck yourself, and go back to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>30510658
Fucking idiot, Francis Wilkinson Pickens governor of South Carolina when he ordered the attack on Fort Sumter.
>>
>>30510731
So this announcement was about that and she got away with no punishment?

Wow.
>>
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

>through gross negligence
>>
>>30510702
Neocons don't support Trump. Neocons are afraid Trump will destroy NATO and our current Free Trade Agreements. Those are cornerstones of neoconservative economic and foreign policies.
>>
>>30510731
His real problem is his lack of commercial and advertising buying power. Shillary campaigned for almost a year and fundraised during that time before anyone was even talking about upcoming primaries.

Shillary has BILLIONS available to her through fundraising, Trump is in the low millions.

Remember the 08 election where you couldn't even turn on the TV without seeing at least 2 Obama commercials in each commercial break, but where McCain commercials were almost unheard of? It is going to be exactly that all over again.

Except that Shillary has complete dominance over the airways and she can afford to shit all over Trump now while he can only afford to do so for maybe a month before the general, or a few targeted ads between the convention and election. He has an extremely uphill battle to fight. It is not good.
>>
>>30510716
honestly didn't believe that was a thing until this thread, this socalled Randfag is pretty obvious about it
>>
Umm, yeah, so Trump supported AWB

>“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun,” he wrote. At the time of his book’s publication, the real estate mogul was considering a bid for the presidency but hadn’t declared his intention to run.
http://www.newsweek.com/brief-history-donald-trumps-stance-gun-rights-461705
>>
>>30510770
IMO, he's very bad at winning people over. He knows how to get his supporters to like him more, but he comes on too strong for most people. He really needs ads if he's gonna have any chance
>>
>>30510733
You are making the fatal assumption of assuming that the Republicans will absolutely maintain dominance of both the House and Senate for the entirety of Shillary's terms.

You are wrong, and every shred of American history proves that you are wrong. The mere fact that the Republicans have the House now is an enormous deal, they historically get rekt in the House.

When Democrats get Congress, we will get fucking steamrolled. Remember how they pushed Obamacare through without anyone really knowing how it worked? Picture an AWB going through with almost zero opposition.

At least we know the Republicans aren't going to pass shit like that. We know that the Democrats absolutely will.

It is an extremely easy choice. Trump is our only chance. Hillary is a certain vote to destroy our rights.
>>
>>30510795
>in 2000
>it is now 2016
I supported a lot of shit I did in 2000 that I didn't in 2010 and now fully oppose in 2016.
I would actually BE ANTI-2A if I didn't learn more about guns in the past 5 years.
>>
>>30510702

You're either innocently misinformed or blatantly trolling, because Neocons are the ones trying to prevent Trump from getting into the White House.

They're the warhawk filth who supported the Bush administration, the ones railing against Trump on National Review. They're the political enemies of Trump in the Republican Party.
>>
>>30510806
You're aware that that's an argument for clinton and not trump, right?

Trump's going to push the public to oppose the fuck out of him which means dem majority in both houses. Clinton might get a majority in both, or might create a pushback that gets republicans one or both houses.

The difference here is with a Trump win, Republicans WILL lose both.
>>
>>30510795
Old news, which he has recanted.

But even then, we know Hillary is even worse than Trump even if this opinion of his was secretly still held.

We know Republicans aren't about to pass this shit, while Democrats are actively in favor of it and starting to ask for it again.

Trump is still the only choice.
>>
>>30510827
Temporary losses in the Houses can be mitigated by Trump's conservative SCOTUS picks, of which he might have 3 to 5 in his first term alone.
Congress can't push for laws that are considered shit by SCOTUS.
>>
>>30510795
And he's already denounced the views he held then
>>
>>30510815
Trump's base is comprised of white Democrats who got disenfranchised by the Democratic social platform. The Republican establishment didn't bend to support their generally center left economic views, and they got mad and voted trump. It makes sense that someone like that would find few friends amongst the establishment. Libertarians are his opposite, and neocons are farther right on economic issues.
>>
>>30510852
>>30510833
>>30510809
God you people are so desperate, you'll believe anything. Open your fucking eyes. You're being useful idiots.
>>
>>30510827
No, it isn't you mongoloid. Traditionally the party that takes the WH takes the House and Senate in their elections. The first term of a Presidency is often the easiest for them to get what they want done specifically because of that.

Republican in the WH, liklihood that it stays Republican in Congress. Democrat in WH, Democrats control Congress.

Besides, only a few vocal Republicans are opposing Trump and that is only because they are facing reelection in battleground states, so they are politically forced to because they need moderate Democrats and Independents to vote their way.

With Trump, we win via either expansion of our rights, or through a stalemate of the status quo. With Hillary we absolutely lose every single time.
>>
>>30510864
>says the guy that works for correct the record
>>
>>30510864
>Better just vote for Hillary because somehow she will be more fair handed and reasonable than Trump on our gun rights despite her vocal opposition to Heller and her opposition to individual gun ownership

Sure thing pal. How much does the Hillary campaign pay you for your shitposting?
>>
>>30510864
There is no alternative to Trump in this election. None.
>>
File: thatonefucktard.jpg (293KB, 1280x972px) Image search: [Google]
thatonefucktard.jpg
293KB, 1280x972px
>>30510864
I want this made clear.

You are here, on a weapons board, trying to convince people to not vote for the only (and NRA-sponsored) alternative to a demented witch who has literally stated she would outlaw handguns if she could, and disband the NRA. No one, and I really mean no one, is falling for your shilling. Get fucked.
>>
File: 1463416093889.png (313KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
1463416093889.png
313KB, 439x330px
time to buy some M855. I won't stock up on it, because when I need it, and I hope I won't, I don't think I'll be needing that much.
>>
>>30510893
>there's no alternative to Romney in this election
>there's no alternative to McCain in this election
>there's no alternative to gwb this election
Fuck you, I'm not playing your game any more.
>>
>>30510879
>>30510889
Heh, can't disprove me, can't accept reality, so I have to be working for someone.

Nah, it can't be that I refuse to drink the Trump koolaid because there's no reason to believe anything the asshole says.
>>
>>30510815

>Trump's base is comprised of white Democrats who got disenfranchised by the Democratic social platform.

I like how you just outed yourself as a Correct the Record shill by making the same false statement about Trump's base.
>>
>>30510922
>>30510923
Good goys, stay home and don't vote against me.
>>
>>30510930
I'm not a part of correct the record, but if they're saying stuff like that, then I'd love to be paid for telling the truth
>>
>>30510918
Another amusing thing: y'all keep throwing up NRA like I, as a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, should care. The NRA has fucked gun owners on more occasions than they have helped. The NRA literally only has the gun manufacturer's interests in mind. They could give a fuck less about individuals. GAO is where it's at if you actually give a fuck about the 2nd Amendment, but you don't, do you?
>>
>>30510948
Nah, fuck it. The Republicans have just gotten worse the longer I've supported them. They don't get to keep being rewarded for this nonsense. Hopefully losing 49 states will convince them to fix their shit.
>>
>>30510962
> I, as a supporter of the 2nd Amendment
Post your guns.
>>
>>30510864
>IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND IN 16 YEARS
>IF YOU DON'T CONSTANTLY HOLD THE EXACT SAME BELIEFS FOR DECADES AT A TIME THEN YOU ARE ANTI GUN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30510962
>The NRA has fucked gun owners on more occasions than they have helped.
This is objectively false and further proof of what your real intentions are.
>>
>>30510962
>GAO
It's GOA, but I can understand it's hard to get acronyms right all the time in a hobby that you have no interest in
>>
>>30510962

You're a shill to the highest order, but even if the NRA was just acting in the interest of gun manufacturers (pro-tip: They're not), they would still be acting in the interests in Americans because without the 2nd Amendment there would be no market for them. So it's in their financial interests to keep the 2nd Amendment defended, which means their financial interests align with the interests of those wishing to defend American rights & the Constitution.
>>
File: heh.jpg (28KB, 465x827px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
28KB, 465x827px
>>30510973
Nah, but I'll let you guess two of the guns I have.
>>30510999
It's literally not. Follow the money. Go look into how they happily support "compromise" gun control bills in which there is no compromise, just gun owners getting fucked. Hell, they'll remove support for a politician while they're doing something antigun, then support them during the next election cycle with absolutely no change in their stance. The NRA only gives a shit about the gun industry.
>>30511012
It was a typo.
>>30511047
>2nd Amendment there would be no market for them
Do you realize how stupid of a statement this is?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 848x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 848x611px
>>30509886
>>
>>30511092
Please stop starting every post with "Nah."
>>
>>30511092
>I can't post my guns, but have this shot of shit-tier ammo I have laying around
You are so transparent it's hilarious.
>>
>>30511108
Nah.
>>
>>30511092
>Do you realize how stupid of a statement this is?
You did nothing to disprove his statement or why it makes your stance bumbfuck retarded. Kill yourself already.
>>
>>30511092
Post something that objectively proves they do more harm for gun owners than good. Something that lists the number of times they accommodated gun-grabbers, and when they actively fought against them. Earn your $0.30, shill.
>>
File: heh.jpg (7KB, 465x827px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
7KB, 465x827px
>>30511118
Can, just don't really give a damn about proving shit to you, but do like dicking with you.
>>30511131
If you think that makers who primarily make money through the civilian market make up even a significant portion of the NRAs funding, you're an idiot. Further, if you think that the manufacturers that the NRA gives a shit about can't make ridiculous money just through things like government contracts and privileged civilians (LEOs), then well, there's no hope for you.
>>30511149
See, this is where the lie that you actually give a shit about the 2nd Amendment comes into the light. If you gave a fuck, you'd actually have looked into this already, but you don't. You just want to ride an outrage train and accept anything you're told so long as it comes from your betters. Don't bother looking too closely, that means you're a gungrabbing shill!

Useful. Idiots.
>>
>>30511172
>can't post guns
>anti-NRA
Yeah, you're doing a real job convincing everyone, shill.
>If you gave a fuck, you'd actually have looked into this already, but you don't
Burden of proof is on you, fucknugget. Saying that the evidence is there without posting it and that I'm anti-2A for not knowing it is as much a retarded copout as there ever was. But, like your ability to post evidence that you even own guns, you can't post anything. You have proven nothing. You have convinced no one. How could you fail to even do a $0.30 job you fucking failure?
>>
>>30511172
>this is where the lie that you actually give a shit about the 2nd Amendment comes into the light. If you gave a fuck, you'd actually have looked into this already, but you don't.
literal tumblrfag argument tactics, either back up your statements or fuckaway off you child
>>
>>30511172
https://www.quora.com/Where-does-funding-for-the-National-Rifle-Association-NRA-come-from
So something on the order of 13% of their funding will have more influence than the membership dues accounting for over 40% of their revenue? Sure convinced me.
>>
File: heh.jpg (62KB, 1470x827px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
62KB, 1470x827px
>>30511290
>can't post guns
Yeah, so here's my dog's chew toy.

>Burden of proof is on you.
Nigger, let me disabuse you of something: the whole "burden of proof is on the asserter" is only a way of keeping debates moving. It is not a method of determining actual truth. Irrespective of if I furnish proof or not, what the NRA does remains the same. Turtling up and not finding out for yourself isn't you "proving" your side, it's you being willfully ignorant. Or are you seriously going to posit that if one supports the 2nd Amendment, that they should just believe anything the NRA tells them and not look into what the NRA actually does? Blind acceptance is idiotic and I want you to realize that you are arguing for blind acceptance, and me, this evil supposed-shill is arguing for people to look and find out for themselves.
>>
>>30511388
The blue is individual contributions. The red is corporate sourced money.
>>
>>30511382
>>30511407
He's a "classic liberal" that voted for Rand Paul, thinks Trump is worse for the 2A than Hillary, thinks the NRA actually impedes the 2A, and debates like a middle schooler. Using facts here doesn't matter, we're pretty much laughing at him for being a living example of the counter-signal cartoon memes.
>>
File: 1453392120395.jpg (35KB, 696x423px) Image search: [Google]
1453392120395.jpg
35KB, 696x423px
>>30511172
>>30511388
Dude, just fuck off. I know the thread's dead and you're a shill (And awful at it), but really, what's your alternative?

Yeah, okay, sure, I don't love everything the NRA has ever done ever. We have better sources. We all have doubts about that.

But you're still a small minded asshole. "Oh, how many times have they capitulated to "compromise"?!?!?!"

Yeah, we know. We all hate it. And what is the fucking alternative? AWB with no sunset? Heller struck down? Nationwide Cali fucking AMMO LICENSING?

Get fucked. We do what we can, and whether you're a stubborn idiot or an outright shill, your position is untenable for the majority of us, on this board, and the majority of gun owners in this country. You're a damned fool by any count, but I'll give you yo're an exceptional troll.
>>
>>30511463
I know. I'm just fucking with him because it's so easy and I'm bored! ETL was bwing a bitch last week but now it's running like butter.
>>
>>30511388
>arguing for people to look and find out for themselves.
lmao, all you've done is spewed blatantly false misinformation and refused to back up anything you say, get fucked
>>
>>30511388
unsurprisingly it's barely used. You're just some faggot with a nugget and a shitty handgun who wants to vote in a dried up old gun hating cunt because you're a liberal faggot who thinks Trump is the antichrist because you were mostly likely told he was by some other liberal faggot on Tumblr. Suck. My. Cock.
>>
>>30511465
>Yeah, we know. We all hate it. And what is the fucking alternative?
You realize that these "compromises" are how we get to:

>AWB with no sunset? Heller struck down? Nationwide Cali fucking AMMO LICENSING?
>>
>>30511506
Pretty sure that's what we get when fucking Hillary gets in. you know, the woman you're actively supporting in this thread. Cockgobbler.
>>
File: socjus.png (65KB, 686x600px) Image search: [Google]
socjus.png
65KB, 686x600px
>>30511506
No it isn't, you dense faggot. Those "Compromises," which shall not be enacted from this point on, I hope (And looks like they aren't) are directly what got us an AWB Sunset, Heller confirmed, and Cali's madness contained to blue states.

2+2 does not equal 5. Stop trying.
>>
>>30511505
>You're just some faggot with a nugget
Got one.
>and a shitty handgun
Nah, three pretty damn nice pistols.
>who wants to vote in a dried up old gun hating cunt
Not in the slightest.
> because you're a liberal faggot who thinks Trump is the antichrist
Nah, just an unpredictable, self-aggrandizing dickhole who has no loyalties
>because you were mostly likely told he was by some other liberal faggot on Tumblr. Suck. My. Cock.
>>30511492
>still thinks not looking into the NRA is somehow a good thing
>>30511514
>the woman you're actively supporting in this thread.
Entirely wrong. I've not said a word in support of her.
>>30511535
Haha. Keep dreaming that dream.
>>
>>30511549
See how you didn't even begin to counter the evidence he posted with sources of your own? This is why you're a faggot, and everyone has laughed at you. CTR is hardly getting their money's worth out of you.
>>
>>30511549
>Entirely wrong. I've not said a word in support of her.
>DON'T VOTE TRUMP GUYS HE'S A MEAN OLD FASCIST HEY SHE'S BETTER FOR US FELLOW GUN OWNERS THAN LITERALLY HITLER IT'S A GOOD THING SHE'D TAKE DOWN THE NRA LOOK HOW AWFUL IT IS
Eat a fucking dick you impoverished mentally stunted chode.
>>
>>30510922
Fine then I'll give you your alternatives.
>Hillary is the alternative to Trump in this election
>Obama's the alternative to Romney in this election
>Obama's alternative to McCain in this election
>Gore or Kerry is the alternative to gwb this election
>>
>>30511576
>see how I'm being lazy and still just accepting what others tell me instead of looking for myself
>>30511593
>>DON'T VOTE TRUMP GUYS HE'S A MEAN OLD FASCIST HEY SHE'S BETTER FOR US FELLOW GUN OWNERS THAN LITERALLY HITLER IT'S A GOOD THING SHE'D TAKE DOWN THE NRA LOOK HOW AWFUL IT IS
Literally never said any of the above other than well, the NRA is shit.
>>
>"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

The fact that we live in an Oligarchy has never been so transparent.
>>
>>30511631
Not looking things up is lazy, I'll give you that. Then again, ignoring evidence when it's right in your face is downright disingenuous. How about you respond to that nice little pie chart a few posts up before calling us lazy? Surely correct the record has a template response for this.
>>
>>30511631
>see how I'm being lazy and still just accepting what others tell me
Coming from the shill that hasn't done a fucking thing to try to disprove damning evidence posted against his childish arguments. You are a riot.
>>
>>30511657
>ignoring evidence
See, here's the thing though, that pie chart means literally nothing. It only tracks direct contributions and if you've the tiniest bit of political savvy, you know that those are not the most or best ways to get money from one group to another. If you don't, think you have no clue about all of the crap surrounding campaign contributions for the last decade or so and are just well, too ignorant to participate in political discourse.

Literally one google search can show you a different breakdown of the NRA's funding, but yeah no, we can't be bothered with that...
http://www.businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1
>>
>>30511730
Except that article doesn't provide a new breakdown of NRA funding, especially since that pie chart was generated from the NRA's IRS tax filings. What that article does is use colorful language to distract from reality. "Less than half of all revenue comes from membership dues." True, as the pie chart indicates, membership dues are only 44% of revenue, but it's also the single largest chunk of the pie, which they fail to mention. Next, they juxtapose it with bug numbers to bamboozle the reader into thinking "well, more than half their money must come from corporations" which is absolutely false. Then, they interview the violence policy center (antigun organization) to reinforce the "NRA is a corporate front" meme.

That article is a propaganda piece taking their tax filings, which that pie chart is based on, and giving it the most negative spin possible, unashamedly lying by omission and obfuscation.
>>
File: 1445810811374.jpg (27KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
1445810811374.jpg
27KB, 460x368px
>>30511631
>See how I'm beign lazy and still just accepting what others tell me instead of looking for himself
>He says, expecting us to be lazy and just accept what he tells others instead of knowing what the fuck they're talking about while his entire refutation is "Nope, you're wrong, nope, never said that, nope"

top kek
>>
>>30511727
>Coming from the shill that hasn't done a fucking thing to try to disprove damning evidence posted against his childish arguments. You are a riot.
Fucking be an adult and think. The evidence is by no means "damning". Fun fact: the NRA does not disclose contributions. They only disclose sponsorships. There's a billion and one can move money from one group to another.

Also, hell, no one is really sure how many members that there actually are. There's no incentive for the NRA to clean up its roll of dead lifetime members. Outside of that, I wonder if you actually even know how the NRA is organized (that is how many organizations actually make up the NRA). Stop acting like a child and take some responsibility for your goddamn beliefs. Actually prove to yourself that they're sooo much on your side. I mean it's not like the NRA's Civil Defense Fund's board is loaded with only industry members and lawyers who specialize in industrial liability cases...oh wait, it is.

Retard, I'm not the one saying believe me. Don't believe me, I don't give a shit. But, if you leave it at that, you're being intellectually dishonest if you don't find out for yourself.
>>
>>30511730
>link says exactly the same shit as the pie chart, just in a spooky mean tone to trigger emotionally-driven retards who can't into reading comprehensions
I'd say you should just off yourself, but your continued existence would clearly produce a steady stream of hilarity.
>>
>>30511828

meant to quote
>>30511813
for that last line

>>30511812
Oh come on, let's drop the trolling for a moment. There's seriously shady shit going on with the NRA's funding. Same kind of shady shit that goes on with politicians like Hillary's funding, just from a different direction.

Look, just because they nominally believe what you do should not be a reason to be any less critical of them as you would someone who opposes it.
>>
>>30511851
>guys don't troll me with facts and shit, there's OBVIOUSLY super secret stuff going on, for realsies
You are a fucking child who cannot back up his arguments and falls back on conjecture and emotion when pressed with evidence that is contrary to your narrative. You are exactly what is wrong with the American political scene.
>>
>>30510795
See his voting history, cunt>>30510745
>>
>>30511851
The only people pushing that narrative are antigun organizations like the violence policy center, which the article you provided is shilling for. You tell us to gather evidence, but when we present it to you, you call it trolling. There's nothing shady about the NRA's funding, unless you think they lied to the very same IRS that Obama used to intimidate right wing political organizations and got away with it, in which case I'd definitely say you better provide some fucking sources.

I though you, the CTR shill, of all people, would learn to distinguish shady funding.
>>
>>30510644
>>30510680
>There isn't [any proof Trump is better for our gun rights than Hillary]
>>30511631
> SHE'S BETTER FOR US FELLOW GUN OWNERS THAN LITERALLY HITLER
>Literally never said any of the above

You are a disingenuous coward and ,at best, a naive idiot or, at worst, a blatant COINTELPRO stooge
>>
>>30511870
So not stopping the trolling shit. Pretty sure that your ignorant assed kneejerk defense of groups that honestly do think of you as nothing more than a useful idiot at best and a political liability (more accurately) who is only good for riding into office before they drop your ass like a cheating whore to do whatever they were going to do anyway is what's wrong with politics.
>>
>>30511915
Thank you for further providing evidence to the validity of my earlier post.
>>
>>30511909
You do know that saying one thing isn't good or there is no proof that that thing is good is not the same thing as saying it's better than a known thing. It's simply saying it's unknown, that there literally is no proof, no reason to believe that Trump is more gun friendly than Hillary, and there isn't.
>>30511903
Keep dreamin that dream.
>>30511930
Nah, you're not trying to "validate" anything, you're not trying to find the truth about anything. You can't even think critically for one moment about a group because you support them. All you're trying to do is pretend /k/ is an echochamber and win internet arguments.
>>
File: mr_sardonicus.jpg (62KB, 360x195px)
mr_sardonicus.jpg
62KB, 360x195px
>THE NRA IS JUST A CORPORATE SHILL ORGANIZATION THAT DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND DOESN'T NEED YOU AT ALL
>This is evidence that nearly half of their income comes from individual donars, and less than a quarter comes from corporations
>THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, CAN'T YOU SHEEP FUCKING THINK?
>It's evidence, where is yours?
>STOP TROLLING ME, USEFUL IDIOTS
This isn't even strawmanning, it's literally what has transpired here
>>
>>30511947
>you're not trying to find the truth about anything. You can't even think critically for one moment
The cognitive dissonance here is astounding.
>>
>>30511947
>I'm not saying Trump isn't not better for our rights, just that there isn't any evidence he is
Why are you so fucking terrified of taking any real stance in this thread other than
>FUCK TRUMP
and
>FUCK THE NRA
>>
>>30511947
>Keep dreamin that dream
not a valid counterargument.
>>
>>30511955
Keep in mind that the "less than half" is just membership dues. If you combine additional personal donations and sales from their shop, it goes over 60%. The corporate money (about 13%) is mostly advertising, and that's assuming all the advertising is from gun companies and doesn't include shit like mountain house selling beef stroganoff.
>>
>>30511991
Also the second time he's used that. His playbook is woefully thin.
>>
>>30511962
>says the guy who is claiming that a POLITICAL organization doesn't engage in POLITICS with regard to their funding
>>30511976
That's taking a stand. The fact of the matter is that we're fucked no matter which gets elected. The only potential difference is the scale of time.

>>30511991
Literally couldn't possibly give less of a shit.
>>
>>30512017
>claiming that a POLITICAL organization doesn't engage in POLITICS with regard to their funding
Of course they do, you're just being a willfully stubborn tool and lashing out when being shown that the politicking in question doesn't have any real evidence (that you have bothered to provide anyways) it all goes towards some shady mutually beneficial arrangement with nameless "corporations".
>>
>>30512008
You mean like the NRA's largest individual contributor, Larry Potterfield who is the owner of Midway (who raised $9 million for the NRA in addition to Mr. Pottfield's massive contributions)...yeah, no way "individual" contributions can't also be industrial.

Good god, are you people really this naive?
>>
>>30512017
>That's taking a stand.
oh yeah, you're a "classic liberal" who voted for a Libertarian meme, you live for taking vapid and mendacious stances so you can act smug and self-righteous, almost forgot
>>
>>30512017
Plenty of political organizations rely on member donations. This includes the Gun Owners of America which you were extolling a while ago (incidentally, they also threw their support behind Trump when Cruz dropped out of the race).

Demonstrating corruption depends on evidence, not antigun media spin. All you have left is empty rhetoric, though.
>>
>>30512031
except there is literally evidence...again, you seem to entirely miss that if I have a goal here, it's only to convince people to give it a good hard look, but that's apparently too much of a break from the gestapo goosestep you have to maintain.
>>
>>30512048
>RA's largest individual contributor, Larry Potterfield who is the owner of Midway
Holy shit, how clueless are you? That comes from Midway's "round up" option during the checkout process, which defaults to a tiny amount unless you say otherwise, not Potterfield's singular donations out of his own pocket. How do you possibly expect us to take you seriously when you pull this kind of ignorant faggotry?
>>
>>30512064
>(incidentally, they also threw their support behind Trump when Cruz dropped out of the race).
Nope.
>>
>>30512074
> there is literally evidence
Please post this literal evidence, thanks.
>>
>>30512088
No you fucking retard, he is their largest individual contributor OUTSIDE of the midway round up program
>>
>>30512101
Prove it, because the only thing that ever comes up when looking for Larry Potterfield's contributions to the NRA are sites stating that his website's round-up mechanic is the largest contributor.
>>
>>30512090
Please address the rest of his argument like an adult.
>>
>>30512048
I noticed how you pulled that same media trick again. You say he's the largest individual donor, but we're talking 58 million dollars. How much of that was him? Can you provide that? You also claim midway raised 9 million dollars, but you did not say he personally contributed that much. So that would be 9 million out of 12 million, which is the amount the NRA gets from organized contributions.

Finally, you've managed to dodge the fact that the GOA, which you went out of your way to praise, raises money from member contributions and lobbies congress, like the NRA-ILA. Finally, you disregard the fact that the NRA is not entirely a political organization, assigning money to everything from marksmanship competitions, to training classes, to environmental restoration.
>>
>>30512090
Now I know for a fact you aren't a GOA member. I get mail from them all the time about how liberals try to crash trumps campaign, and reminders to vote trump. They don't disregard trumps previous statements, but they recognize that trump is the best hope for the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>30509769
It's penis envy
>>
>>30512048
>Presenting the gun lover version of Mr. Rogers as some sort of shady businessman funding a malicious organization to undermine our rights
it's like you're actually trying to turn all of /k/ against you
>>
>>30512132
You do realize that those are separate categories of contribution, right?
>>30512138
Seriously why? Again, you miss the point that reality doesn't change whether I "win" an internet argument or lose it.
>>30512144
Really makes you wonder about numbers, right? His wife is also a major contributor and the VP of the NRA foundation, but that doesn't matter at all, nope.
>dodge the fact
I haven't dodged anything and I don't decry them for working for gun owners. My contention is that the NRA has industrial interests in mind, not individual.
>>30512165
>Man did you Trumpers get sold.
https://www.gunowners.org/oped05102016.htm
>>
>>30509860
Tell me, how is saying "keep illegal immigrants out of america" racist?
>>
>>30512256
Why aren't you providing sourced data on Potterfield's individual contributions and just dodging the question?
>>
>>30512256
I still don't see any numbers. The Potterfields could have personally donated $10. Do you have evidence to support your assertions or are they, as we suspected, baseless?
>>
>>30512361
Because he's a shifty idealist who adopted a political ideology just so he could talk down to people and doesn't have a single fucking leg to stand on when he runs his mouth off. Anyone who shouts "useful idiots" six times in the span of an hour and screams at you to "open your eyes" is literally on par with the other tinfoiler retards who use these easy-button phrases to describe their Illuminati and lizard people theories.
>>
>>30512411
But muh principles! How can I say I stand for something without advocating the demographic destruction of the country via our broken immigration system? Clearly, the best way to get my special snowflake ideology to gain prominence is to inundate the country with people opposed to that ideology by helping hillary win.

t. Correct the Record
>>
>>30512411
>>30512391
>>30512361
>>30512483
See, you can't even rely on yourself to find information and automatically have to assume that because they nominally support something you support, you give them the benefit of the doubt you'd never give to a political opponent.
>>
I still continue to believe Trump will win because polls don't mean shit.
Hillary voters may sit online screaming about
>MUH VUHGINA IN WHIT HAUS
but most of them are pseudo-intellectual dipshits who will totally forget to vote anyway.
A lot of these faggots think voting is a waste of time but they will "argue" for Hillary online and tell trump voters that they don't deserve to have an opinion,
but when November rolls around, the really diehard Trump voters will go out in droves and will do their civic duty.
When he wins the popular vote, all the hillfags will be whining about how "ITZ NOT FAIR" because they were too stupid to actually go outside for 30 mins to vote.

I also feel that more shit will be flung at Trump and more people will catch on to the media's bias and more people will change their minds.
I see shit posted all the time about stupid Clinton voters who actually bothered to listen to something other than CNN or do their own research and now they are passionate Trump supporters.

Bottom line is Trump has more passionate supporters and they at least know that your candidate cant win if you dont vote
>>
>>30512537
Nigga, we've been trying to find that information using all the google-fu we've got and it isn't there. Your aspersions on Mr Potterfield are a dead end, just like your genes.
>>
>>30510133
When sanders loses the primary, he'll drop out. That's just who he is. So the vote won't be split.
>>
>>30512537
>you can't even rely on yourself to find information
We've been finding information for the past hour while you've been throwing a tantrum, calling anyone who disproves your stilted theories blind sheep and other canned wannabe enlightened individual terms. You can't prove jack shit of the crap you spew and then you have the gall to continue to act like you're the only person who sees the truth. Eat a cock you narcissistic pussy.
>>
>>30509907
She almost certainly colluded with him to ensure the presidency. Original plan may have been to split the rep vote by going independent, but then it turned out that reps were easier to kill than expected. Trump will continue to "accidentally" fuck himself up in the media, and his propaganda machine will run out. Hillary will win.
Trumps companies will start doing really well after hillary is elected, they will get preferential treatment by hillarys admin.

Mark my words people.
>>
>>30512602
>>30512567
Not him, but how did you miss:
>Potterfield, who is credited with conceptualizing the Friends of NRA Fundraising banquets, organized the first such banquet in Columbia, Missouri in October 1992.[32] The concept has since been expanded to cover the other parts of the country and as per claims by the NRA, the banquets have been held at over 16,000 events, reaching over 2.8 million attendees, and raising over US$ 230 million through its fundraising programs for The NRA Foundation,[33] the charitable arm of the organization.[34] On 2 January 1992, Potterfield requested MidwayUSA customers to round up their bills to the next higher dollar and the money raised through the initiative is known to have been donated to the National Endowment for the Protection of the 2nd Amendment. A part of the endowment is utilized by the NRA to affect legislation of firearms in the United States. MidwayUSA is reported to have raised over US$ 11.5 million for the NRA/ILA National Endowment for the Protection of the 2nd Amendment since the inception of the NRA Round-Up initiative.[35]

Dude's responsible for almost a quarter billion to the NRA. Still trying to source claims about personal contributions.
>>
>>30510408
Also former bern victim, i agree. The Clinton regime is corrupt in very definition of the word.
>>
>>30511947
>no reason to believe that Trump is more gun friendly than Hillary
Last time I checked Trump doesn't want the fucking police to kick in your door and confiscate your guns and enact Australia tier laws like she does
Also he doesn't stand up and yell SALT WEBBINZ each time a shooting happens
>inb4 Trump said he didn't mind the AWB 16 years ago in a book he wrote
His sons are avid firearms enthusiasts, DT Jr. and Eric have taught him more about firearms since then and have taken him to the range before.
People act like Trump isn't allowed to change his mind even if he has been corrected on an opinion he was never adamant about defending to begin with.
Hillary changes her fucking tune any time the public opinion does, I don't see how anyone compares Hillary's underhandedness and shit attitude to anything Trump does. He's an asshole yeah, but he's right and with all the fucking ninnies we have running the world right now, that's probably a good thing.
You want a danger to gun rights? Hillary is far far far fucking worse than Trump ever could imagine being even if he tried to go full anti.
>>
>>30512567
>>30512602
>http://www.midwayusa.com/general/press-release/potterfields-donate-to-nra-foundations-youth-initiative-2010
https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/3/11/midwayusas-potterfields-donate-100k-to-nra-after-m855ss109-decision-industry-challenge-issued/
(and both of these do appear to be individual contributions, not from Midway and a bit more than $10)
>>
>>30510473
>against gay people
Then why is Caitlyn Jenner a trump supporter?

Caitlyn
Jenner
They let her use the women's restroom in the trumo tower
>>
>>30512817
>>30512694
That's nice, now where does it say that that makes him the single largest individual contributor to the NRA?
>>
>>30512828
>>30512694
no one has denied he didn't make personal contributions. what is being challenged is this fuck knuckle's claim >>30512048 that Potterfield is the largest individual contributor to the NRA
>>
>>30512923
no one has said he didn't make*
>>
>>30512923
>>30512891
*shrugs* I'm looking because I'm curious, but I think if you're getting hung up on that point you're missing the overall one. It's pretty clear that around a quarter of a billion, even if it is over years is enough to influence the direction of the NRA.
>>
>>30512694
So divided by 24 years, that's about 10 million per year, which fits within the pie chart which explicitly depicts 12 million per year in explicit industry donations. Tell me again, what did I miss?
>>
>>30512817
Ok, so 500k to youth hunting (gosh, how evil and political) and 100k to combat surplus ammo bans. Out of 58 million dollars of private donations (still less than the 100 million from membership dues). Wow, really makes you think.
>>
>>30513080
That those aren't under organizations. lrn2tax...anyway, I'm not the other guy, I'm just posting what I find.
>>
>>30513142
Speaking of the "other guy", where did that loud-mouthed turd run off to?
>>
>>30512992
That's a quarter of a billion since 1992, you retard. Their total annual revenue is only 230 million, of which 44% is membership dues.
>>
>>30513155
To get his nappy? Cute samefag accusation btw. Believe whatever you want.
>>
>>30513142
Wait, I reread it again. So 2.8 million attendees donated about $80 each on average over the course of over 2 decades? Doesn't this fit the bill for individual donations? I mean, this isn't 280 attendees donating 800k each. A lifetime membership in the 2nd amendment foundation is more than the average donation.
>>
>>30513160
Dude's consistently the NRA's highest earners, either directly or indirectly. I don't know what you're trying to argue anything different or how this can possibly be in question. That's worth political weight, frankly a lot more than if he were just a single year's largest contributor.
>>
>>30513220
>fit the bill for individual
Honestly, there's literally no telling. The way these things are set up you can do it either way. Either a pass-through in name of, or just aggregate it in one of these subordinate organizations then do a organization donation in it's name (my main job is actually grant writing, so nonprofit funding is in my wheelhouse).

I can see the NRA funnelling monies through individuals just to keep up their grassroots appearances, but honestly, without a forensic accounting team, a binder full of warrants, and a lot of time, you'd never be able to prove it. There are just too many ways to hide where the money is actually coming from.
>>
>>30513194
>Cute samefag accusation btw
Wasn't even doing that, but your guilt complex now has me thinking.
>>
>>30513223
Look at the pie chart, you mongoloid. 230 million divided by 24 is less than 10 million. Less than 10 million dollars per year for an organization garnering 230 million per year in revenues. You'd have a better time arguing the ACLU is in the pockets of big gambling and indians.
>>
>>30513287
So you're basically admitting you have no fuckin evidence that the NRA is an industry organization rather than a civil rights organization. Right on, faggot.
>>
>>30513287
>but honestly, without a forensic accounting team, a binder full of warrants, and a lot of time, you'd never be able to prove it.
So why hasn't the IRS, which was caught targeting conservative groups, done just that? Why hasn't Obama done just that and fried the NRA alive? If your conspiracy theory had any merit, Obama would have jumped on the opportunity to make history as the brave progressive going against the evil NRA. So what's taking so long?

Perhaps... the NRA isn't actually an industry front and it's all in your mind? Perhaps millions of Americans do agree with the NRA and want them to resist federal gun control? Perhaps you're the sort of holier than thou smug ideologue who gets off to his own farts? Perhaps you're a Correct the Record shill trying to get people to join in on your virtue signaling bullshit to get hillary in office and speed up the demographic destruction of this country?
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.