[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when the 5th Circuit Court killed America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (151KB, 429x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 429x616px
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/07/daniel-zimmerman/fifth-circuit-ruling-americans-no-right-machine-guns-second-amendment/

Wtf is this bullshit I'm reading? I'm amazed people aren't swinging from trees over this.
>>
File: 1458229404700.jpg (106KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458229404700.jpg
106KB, 540x900px
>>30493518
>he thinks the America defined by the old concepts of personal liberty and property still exists, or even has existed inside his lifetime
>>
>>30493546
This
It's 2016 people
>>
>>30493518
Don't worry when Trump becomes president he is going to tip the supreme court in our favor which will make it very pro-gun.
>>
>>30493518
Copy that.

It is bullshit.
>>
>>30493518

Absolute worst time for this to happen, right before Hillary nominates the next justice. If it's challenged before that, it will not go our way either.

Definitely voting trump now.

I miss you antonin....
>>
they wont stop until all gun owners are labeled terrorists.
>>
>>30493518
Why the FUCK do we even have lower Federal courts anyway? It should go from state supreme courts straight to the Federal supreme court. Fuck all these lower courts. You don't see small un-elected congresses across the country, why the fuck are there so many courts & judges with wide sweeping authority?
>>
File: BwQzCYoCMAAenJm.jpg (67KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
BwQzCYoCMAAenJm.jpg
67KB, 481x720px
>>30493518
2nd amendment made so the people could stop the gov if evil people ever came into power and became tyranny.

Gov pretending 2nd does not exist and outlawing every gun they can and people not seeing where this is fucking leading.

"Founding father's" would have shot these judges as traitors with their personal, open carried dueling pistols if they were alive.
>>
>>30493596
I don't believe you
>>
>>30493518
Was anyone surprised?

Nolo was an idiot for trying this. The oral argument was cringeworthy.
>>
>>30493596
It saddens me that Oreos legitimately believe this.
>>
>The 5th Circuit was largely unimpressed, calling the last argument “tantamount to asking us to overrule the Supreme Court.”

that is the entire point of the court system and case law.

so we can get change outside of the congress and executive branch.

nothing a higher court says is set in stone. a lower court could rule against Roe v Wade if they wanted to.
>>
>>30493518
>have to register for draft at 18
>cant rent ryder trucks till youre 25
>>
>>30493518
Someday, someday
Just like how Brown v. Board of Education over turned Plessy v Ferguson, the something can happen in favor of the Constitution
>>
>>30495143

Yep, this was asking for trouble and now there is precedent against us.
>>
>>30494911
>"Founding father's" would have shot these judges as traitors with their personal, open carried dueling pistols if they were alive.

Why don't we do this now?
>>
>>30498049
Well, don't be surprised when you rack up a death toll in the tens of millions
>>
>>30498076
>>
>>30498076

I don't see a problem.

Who's going to die, though?
>>
File: image.png (332KB, 1024x1622px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
332KB, 1024x1622px
>>30498049
Because we're pussies and will miss being on 4chan and eating burgers

Neither the Gov'mint boys nor the average gun owner wants th be the guy who shoots first
>>
>>30498104
I'm sure "some" people have nothing else to do with their lives.

Mcveigh started it.

The fire only rises.
>>
>>30498119
>Mcveigh started it.

Oh boy, this meme's getting popular again
>>
>>30498229
What meme?
>>
>>30495183
They did overrule the Supreme Court.

They overruled the findings of United States v Miller which expressly stated that weapons used in war were protected by the 2nd amendment because those weapons were for use in the common defense.

Soldiers use automatic weapons such as, but not limited to, the M4/16.

Therefore according to existing case law, those weapons should be legal until the 5th Circuit presumed to overrule the Miller case.

Therefore they failed in not overruling the Supreme Court on the legality of automatic weapons.
>>
>>30498249
not that guy, but the meme that McVeigh was anything more than an autismo maximo so retarded that it's actually a miracle his bomb worked properly
>>
>the federal government has severaly restricted machineguns for decades, therefore they are not in common use, therefore they are not protected as "in common use" under the 2nd Amendment

Fucking gay.
>>
>>30495183

Shit, someone better tell all the courts Res Judica was never supposed to be a thing.
>>
>>30498261
So wait, first off there's no way that some circuit court in DC can outweigh the Supreme Court, right? This means literally nothing right?

Also, doesn't the Hughs amendment grant legal m16s that are pre 86? Wouldn't this make them illegal?

Fuckin traitors belong on the rope
>>
>>30498319
How was he any different that us?

All of his messages I read seem to go right along with what I read on here daily.

What was so miraculous about his bomb other than the size of the hole it put in the building?
>>
>>30498470
>we are all le terrorists am I right /K/

ATF, pls.
>>
>>30494133
Do you honestly expect the supreme court to preside over every single case in federal jurisdiction?
>>
>>30498470
what was miraculous was that a retard could build it.
>>
>>30498483
>implying the founding fathers weren't terrorists
>>
>>30498502
Alright senpai, what is it that McVeigh died that made him so "retarded?"
>>
>>30493546
>>30493564
what year did it stop existing?
>>
File: 6ZHNA9.jpg (128KB, 600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
6ZHNA9.jpg
128KB, 600x1037px
>>30493596
I really don't think Trump gives a single shit about gun rights, abortion, trannies, or any other typical conservative dog and pony show talking point.
>>
>>30498551
This desu senpai. He certainly hasn't had an issue buying Chinese made products instead of American ones. Bruce Springsteens America is done, now the whole country is just like how the River described. People are angry and Trump is tapping into that fear while offering them the facade of a way out.
>make america great again
More like layoffs
>>
File: 1452733892208.jpg (40KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
1452733892208.jpg
40KB, 620x464px
>not getting mad
>typing like a little bitch instead of doing something

You deserve it. Along with every cuck that comes here whining like bitches about how california is fucked and how they want to leave.

>>30498551
This. Trump is a buisiness man and dubious at best when it comes to gun laws. The only fucking reason he's a desireable candidate is because the other choice is a traitorous piece of shit and he doesn't look any different either.
>>
>>30493518
Why on earth would the government change its stance on a ban that gives them a monopoly on firepower?
>>
>>30498514
They weren't, every civil means of discourse was exhausted before the Brits tried to push our shit in.

>>30498520
>Blew up a bunch of drones and/or their kids
>Accomplished nothing but making certain fertilizers hard to get

/k/ really sucks at baiting, this is just a different flavor of "Marche was the villain."
>>
>>30498551
Whose your alternative then?
>>
>>30499047
Gary Johnson.

>inb4 'm-muh wasted vote, m-muh tranny enablers'
I don't give a fuck about the latter since the government has no right to tell people how to live their personal lives, and I refuse to be party to putting a fool like Trump or a traitor like Hitlary in office.
>>
>>30499098
>Picking the guy with a vehemently anti-gun VP who said the same shit the democrats did after Orlando
Anon, please
>>
>>30499098
Johnson doesn't give a fuck about freedoms he doesn't personally enjoy like DUDEWEEDLMAO
>>
>>30499105
The alternative is the guy who donated to Hitlary's 2004 campaign and is more than likely going to do just as much damage as the bitch will.

At this point though, I might as well just vote for Jello. I'd dig President Jello.
>>
>>30498049
>>30498076
>>30498101
>>30498104
Mutual combat is legal in Washington.
>>
>>30498699
I'd rather vote for the guy who can't influence congress than vote for Obama on leftists steroids
>>
>>30498534
What year is it now?
>>
>>30498534
It started in the 1840's. It fully stopped when Woodrow Wilson sent us into WWI, with the Sedition Act, NFA, and other shit. We never really recovered since then, even with based presidents like Coolidge, Eisenhower, or Reagan.
>>
>>30498101
women and children due to starvation and disease...and men. Lots and lots of men.
Seriously a civil war is a horrible thing. The bigger the country the worse it is.
Goodbye electricity
goodbye water frm the faucet
goodbye grocery store
goodbye hospital supplies
hello disease
hello starvation
hello famine
>>
Am I reading this right? Only handguns are protected? Wtf kind of tortured interpretation is that? We're going to have a civil war in my lifetime aren't we?
>>
>>30499098
I'd be offended but you're not old enough to vote
>>
>>30498959
>every civil means of discourse was exhausted

I'm all for using the legal system that has been provided, but as you know, by the creation of this very thread, it seems that it is failing us.

>Blew up a bunch of drones and/or their kids

Fuck every commie ATF agent. You get a price on your head when you willingly offer yourself as another hand of federalism.

McVeigh himself explained the situation of the children. He didn't know there was a daycare centre on the ground floor and even so, we have the audacity to complain of "human shields" because the enemy places their bases beneath schools or hospitals when we did effectively the very same.
>>
>>30499414
Nobody ever said anything about cobalt bombs.

All off those amenities would still exist.

Disease isn't going to suddenly strike the United States because of the removal of the federal government.

>Goodbye electricity

Once again it is going to be a war on the federal government, not the local. If they try to shut down even one power plant, the entire populace would kill them.

Water is even harder to take down as it comes form local sources in most parts of the country.
No ones going to be turning off the pumps.

>goodbye grocery store
>goodbye hospital supplies

Yeah because corporations are going to implode due to a lack of income tax.

It's not going to be a civil war.
The leaders are going to die, the chain of command is going to be broken and the SJW military is going to become even more ineffective than it already is.

The reason why the civil war was so bad was because two functioning factions of the government were able to force people into fighting the others standing army. We already also know from history how bad the military is at fighting asymmetric warfare much less "terrorism."

Your arguments are shit
>>
>>30494911
It is the 4th of July. No better time
>>
>>30493596
And if trump doesn't become president , you better not be a pussy ass faggot bitch and run away, you better pick up arms and fight back maggot.
>>
File: 800px-Aek971_545.jpg (40KB, 800x233px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Aek971_545.jpg
40KB, 800x233px
This is why you just don't respect the law when it comes to shit like this.

Although having a gun be full auto isn't really an advantage unless you're using an LMG or something. Your AK have a fun switch doesn't help you
>>
>>30498049
because then you're labeled a terrorist, then they see your 4chan history making you a hacker pedophile, then they shut down this terrorist training website and we go "thanks faget"
>TLDR: you have to take one for the team and look like a faget
>>
>>30500379
>>
>>30498959
>he was a terrorist . He killed children.
Yea in response to Waco
>that was koresh's fault. He shouldn't have had kids in there!!!
People actually hold these contradictory views
>>
>>30498261
They didn't overrule Miller though.
>>
>>30498347

Res judicata, or claim preclusion, only applies to the same parties and the same transaction or occurrence you fool.
>>
File: virginia2014.png (13KB, 794x225px) Image search: [Google]
virginia2014.png
13KB, 794x225px
>>30499098

Throwing the elections to Hillary with a DNC plant you fucking moron.

Libertarians might be the dumbest people in the country. LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKERS DID TO MY COMMONWEALTH!
>>
>>30498534
It honestly started with many of the legal battles that led to the Civil War. (YES, it was fought over states rights, but the main state's right that was being argued was slavery, and that isn't the point here). The biggest factor that led to today was how the federal government acted like the South leaving was illegal even though the secession was perfectly legal. There are a host of other events from this time, but this was the biggest ur-event that signaled federal power grabbing. The events of reconstruction further consolidated it.
>>
>>30500737
>implying Ken Cuccinelli didn't do that to your commonwealth
>implying I wasn't registered to vote in that election and I didn't stay home because I hated both candidates
>>
That is a horrible misreading of Heller. Heller affirmed that the 2nd Amendment included the right to gun for self defense. It did not rule that self defense was the only right protected by the 2nd Amendment. In fact, it quoted Miller saying that military weapons ARE PROTECTED BY THE 2ND AMENDMENT. Now, machine guns may still be dangerous and rare and able to be regulated, but the court's reasoning flies in the face of supreme court precedent.
>>
>>30499367
>Reagan
>Based
>Caring about personal liberties

Get that shit out of here
>>
>>30499414
This anon has his head screwed on straight. The rest of you ought to read and heed.
>>
>>30499414
Not to mention foreign entities trying to manipulate the whole thing or opportunistically trying to hijack a side.
>>
>>30500024
ok Lind calm down
>>
>>30500024
What the hell are you even talking about? Is this just elaborate bait?

Show me what local water source New York or Los Angeles are going to use if they can't pull water from across their states.
Show me a warzone that kept its infrastructure in working order throughout a war.
>>
>>30501835

Fuck Jew York and Commiefornia.

They're part of the problem.

The government won't be bombing it's own cities and infrastructure. Martial law may be applied for as long as it can in some areas, but it won't last long if a true revolution happens.
>>
>>30500379
>TLDR: you have to take one for the team and look like a faget

So why doesn't OP do it?
He's halfway there.
>>
>>30500287
Why does the military use these evil automatic assault weapons if there's no advantage to having select fire?
>>
So is this it? Is it over?
>>
File: 1348332408521.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1348332408521.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>There are people on /k/ right now who don't realize trump is literally their last hope for gun rights.
>There are people on /k/ right now who will vote for Gary 'toss the George Washington flintlock in the trash' Johnson because they think he's progun even when he's chosen an EXTREMELY antigun VP
>There are people on /k/ right now who will vote for hillary, and will bitch when their guns get outlawed, bought back, and confiscated by the federal government.

You guys aint mah nigga anymore. Open your eyes.

The only way gun rights have a chance is if Trump gets in and appoints a set of right supreme court justices.
>>
>>30502062
It's looking bad, /k/omrade.
>>
>>30502372
>>There are people on /k/ right now who don't realize trump is literally their last hope for gun rights.
You seriously think that if Trump sees value in throwing gun rights under the bus he'll hesitate one instant?
>>
>>30500737
I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW!
>>
>>30499414
>Goodbye electricity
>goodbye water frm the faucet
>goodbye grocery store
>goodbye hospital supplies
>hello disease
>hello starvation
>hello famine
Been there, done that in Nagoroh-Karabahk as a child. Yeah people died, but it was worth it considering my people are still alive and sort of free (Sort of). Most of you probably know how to self sustain yourselves, no? If a bunch of city fags dies, then not much of value is lost considering a majority of them are liberals. Messed up? It sure is. Worth it? Depends on the situation, but I consider that an additional bonus of dead commies.
>>
>>30502712
Trumo is literally a wildcard. This election is bleak, but compared to a bunch of Commies calling themselves libertarian and Obama on steroids, I'd rather go with the wildcard and tske my chances. Especially one whose decision won't be has a heavy influence in Congress. So you fucking tell me, what will you do? The commiefornians chickened out, and are whining, rather than commiting nonviolent civil disobedience and rallying up their progun LEOs and people. I didn't leave Nagoroh-Karabahk only for this nation to be another commie shithole from the so called "liberals".
>>
>>30502712
He's the only hope we have. Gary Johnson and Hillary outright state they're going to make you turn em all in.
>>
>>30500737
>Implying I didn't vote Sanders in the NH primary
>Implying I wont be voting Johnson in the general election
Trumpfags are scared little nationalists that thrive off the "us v. them" mentality. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>30500024
My friend, it seems you know little of war and less of infrastructure.
Highways are used by trucks to transport food to stores, these same highways would be used by LEO/Military to transport troops to areas with fighting, this makes them legitimate military targets for the Militia.
>hence goodbye grocery stores
Power generation plants provide power to cities and rural areas alike, they also provide power to Government buildings, making then legitimate targets in a civil war.
>hence no electricity
Water purification plants clean the water before it is pumped to cities and government facilities....
Oil refineries make fuel for civilian vehicles and govt vehicles (ie Drones, jets and tanks)...making them....legitimate....targets...
>Do you see where this is going?
>Logically sewage plants would get troops assigned to them for protection....the freedom fighters would attack the troops making the plant....a....target....

Look at how fucked up Iraq got during the insurgency. THAT EXACT SHIT WOULD HAPPEN HERE. The difference being (hopefully) our milias would refrain from attacking schools and other purely civilian buildings.
>>
>>30498551
Except you can read his views on the 2A and you can watch videos of him and his sons talking at length about their passion for the second amendment. You're in total denial because you don't like the guy personally.

Trump isn't perfect but what you're saying is you'd rather a women who openly wants Australia tier gun control over a guy who openly says he believes gun control should be relaxed.

Why are you on this board again?
>>
>>30499367
>Reagan
>Being based
>Signed the fucking FOPA in '86
>>
>>30502712
He's a wild card, and I typically wouldn't support an unknown...but Hilary Clinton is the wife of Bill Clinton. Her stance on guns has been made clear her entire career and she says she's going to do it.

So friendo, what choice do we have when one of the two choices is garunteed death?
>>
>>30493518
>judicial review was a mistake
>>
>>30503173
You are the one who is going to kill us all with that kind of mentality.
>>
>>30503173
There's a difference between "ooga booga me tribe better because reasons" nationality (jingoism) and "holy shit one of the candidates wants to flood us with migrants from a violent part of the world that follow a religion that tells them nonbelievers are ok to kill."

Trump is a huge gamble, but he's one I'll take. If I'm forced to play Russian roulette you bet your ass I'd rather play with 5 chambers loaded instead of all 6 with Hillary.
>>
>>30503392
No, Americans are pussies. An actual armed resistance of Americans will not happen unless coast to coast starvation or threats to their lives happen and it happens to the rich and tge poor.

Modern societies are ampthetic and lazy and easily distracted.

The occupy wall street movement failed and so did those gun totting free rangers occupying that nature reserve and even the blacks have not had true riot since the LA riots despite all of these kids being beaten up and shot by cops.

The fires light, but then they run out of fuel and smoulder out before the fire can trully rise.
>>
By what process are politicians formally charged with treason?
>>
>>30495999
Last time I checked a circuit court decision wasn't the final say. Hell supreme Court decision isn't the final say either.

>>30499140
I've been considering writing in giant douche. I could be swayed to the tasty and jiggly agenda of president jello.

Idk man with the fast and furious stuff, the gov spying on everyone nonstop, the 10000000% egregious text of the law the Dems were sitting in on, and the 8 gorillion other criminal things the gov does to to its own citizens to encroach on freedom. I've been thinking of a tax protest. I have yet to figure out a way to do it where
1 - I am not painted like a crazy person by all media and smeared beyond recognition and to the point that people who should be on my side don't even think I'm legit anymore.
2 - don't get myself or my family killed by a .gov raid to arrest me
3 - destroy my family and girlfriends life by dumping all of my debt on them when im arrested and rotting in prison
>inb4 bismuth
>>
>>30503392
>Highways are used by trucks to transport food to stores

By holding up highways, the militia would become a target. Most of them would just perform a series of bombings and assassinations.

>Power generation plants provide power to cities and rural areas alike

The militia doesn't give a shit about the DMV and the social security administration.

There are four power production stations in my city alone.
The entire company could be shut down and just import power from the neighboring cities.

The militia would attack the substations serving government targets and any of them even worth attacking would have generators anyway.

I don't think you understand how power distribution works.

Who's going to poison their own water supply?

Besides Texas and Alaska, what refineries are you talking about? A good portion of our oil is imported.

Why would our militias destroy their cities?
The collapse of local and state government isn't what's needed (outside of some select cities in California, New York, Detroit, DC and others)
>>
>>30504556
>Last time I checked a circuit court decision wasn't the final say. Hell supreme Court decision isn't the final say either.
You don't have the first clue about how our legal system works if you think a federal precedent isn't a HUGE thing.
>>
>>30505120
you dont have four power plants in your city. You might have four hubs or whatever, but a power plant is a pretty big facility. In any case you take these out to deny them to the enemy.
Same goes for the highway, you dont "hold them up" you blow up an overpass and destroy it.
Same gkes for refineries or since as you pointed out there are not that many, you blow up storage facilities.
Water? blow up the pumps.
why? Because it means the enemy cant use it and it shows people the enemy (gov) is not winning.
Insurgents dont need to "win" to win, they only need to make the Govt lose the faith of the people. Then the gov is forced to negotiate. Look at Afghanistan and the reconciliation talks with the Taliban, or how North Veitnam operated in the South, or how the Lybian people had their civil war, HELL LOOK AT SYRIA.
>>
>>30505145
I've got an idea but please enlighten me as to how I'm wrong. And please, if your response is hurt durr Google neither of us is gonna get anything more out of this.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 372x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 372x310px
this decision still has my blood boiling
>>
>>30495917
Kek
>>
File: 1459288685178.jpg (49KB, 447x623px) Image search: [Google]
1459288685178.jpg
49KB, 447x623px
>>30493518
Also today, reckless domestic abusers are reafirrmed for not having access to their second amendment right over misdemeanors that include spanking or texting while driving.
>>
>>30500737
Yeah because all people who vote for libertarian candidates would otherwise vote for republicans.

The only thing those two parties share these days really is a hatred of taxes and public spending on poor people.

What I wouldn't give for an old school Teddy Roosevelt or Dwight Eisenhower republican.
>>
>>30499098
Gary Johnson literally threw a gifted gun in the trash at the LP convention.
>>
>>30500287
>automatic fire isn't useful

Love this meme
>>
>>30510851
For suppressing enemies in a combat scenario? It's very useful, but for commiting a mass shooting and mowing people down, you would run out of ammo incredibly fast, if you watch any videos about it, a 30 rd mag in an M16 will be empty in about 1.5 seconds. Even if they were useful, the tiny amount of people killed by rifles isn't grounds to ban them.
>>
>>30499098
Gary Johnson? Are you kidding?
>>
>>30499140
He donated bushs campaign as well?
>>
>>30498666
begone Satan! Take thine evil heresies forthright to oblivion and the eternal abyss from whence thy came!
>>
>>30498493
If the Federal government didn't steal authority from States that is guaranteed them by the 10th Amendment, then there wouldn't be that many cases in federal jurisdiction.

Let the Feds stick their dick in an inch, and they'll take the lower intestine.
>>
>>30509701
I know those feels anon, but there's no going back. Take off the nostalgia glasses and >think of the children. If the FBI can admit to the nation that a candidate has committed a felony yet they fail to prosecute... this is a big problem. They are beyond corrupt. They boldly lie to our face with the arrogance of someone who thinks they can't lose. Interesting times... times like these are test. Fucking raging here
>>
>>30504212
>judicial review is NOT in the constitution
ftfy

John Marshall literally just invented it in the Marbury vs. Madison case. He said it came form Article Six of the Constitution, which contains absolutely no mentions of the federal Supreme Court being able to write or rewrite legislation by deeming laws passed by the states as unconstitutional.

Judicial review is a total falsehood that is imposed on the Constitution, not contained within it.
>>
>>30504265
>and so did those gun totting free rangers occupying that nature reserve

Failed. More like picked off by federal marksmen.
>>
>>30511364
Without judicial review, what enforces the Constitution?

Without judicial review, what's stopping Feinstein from banning anything more powerful than a nerf gun?
>>
>>30510618
did you see them, though?
It was pretty fuckin trash tier
>>
>>30498319
He was a combat vet who could read. It's not hard to make a.bomb
>>
File: 1363122107890.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1363122107890.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>that pic
>implying that modern gun owners are anywhere near comparable to independence war soldiers
>implying the government that goes so far to confiscate guns won't just fucking bomb you for being "terrorists" or fucking entire city parts economically while cutting off stuff like internet access, water and electricity
Also who will be the guys who will actually make the win possible, like the French did in the independence war, this time?

>>30494911
>To place any dependence on Militia, is, assuredly resting upon a broken staff. Men just dragged from the tender scenes of domestick life; unaccustomed to the din of Arms; totally unacquainted with every kind of military skill, which being followed by a want of confidence in themselves, when opposed to Troops regularly train'd, disciplined, and appointed, superior in knowledge and superior in Arms, makes them timid, and ready to fly from their own shadows.
>George Washington
Yeah m8, they really had high opinions on militia
>>
File: TB.jpg (35KB, 755x427px) Image search: [Google]
TB.jpg
35KB, 755x427px
>>30498326
>We took them away, so you can't use them
>Oh, not a lot of people use them? That means they aren't wanted!
>>
>>30507081
Not that anon, but whos to say he doesnt have 4 power plants?

Hell, for a while, my county had coal, natural gas, and a Nuclear Reactor until the reactor got decommissioned. And our county isn't large by any means
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x185px
And now Clinton gets off the hook for a felony that would ruin anyone else's life. Is this the worst week in gun ownership since sandy vagina?
>>
>>30498119
Fuck off you fat piece of shit. I bet you have bane as your fucking facebook profile pic.
>>30501223
This
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.