[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you shoot a person trespassing on your land/ property?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2799x3804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2799x3804px
Would you shoot a person trespassing on your land/ property?
>>
>>30482418
Well, it depends on the circumstances
>>
>>30482429
This.
There's a difference between a home invasion and some hiker/hunter accidentally walking onto your land.
I would shoot someone if I found them to be a threat to the safety and security of my home and family.
>>
>>30482418
If she/he was visibly or evidently hurting my family yes.

I would hate to kill them by doing so, but it's a shame that I can be sued for defending my family's life.
>>
>>30482418
Depends, if they be startin fires, 98% yes.
>>
>>30482574

Seriously? Like people go on your property and just start a brush fire? That shit can kill people.
>>
>>30482642
Me and my redneck buddy used to do that when we were like 9-10.

In retrospect it wasn't a good idea
>>
>>30482429
This.
It really depends what they seemed to be up to and whether they seemed to be a threat to us or our property.

If some hiker has stumbled onto my land and politely agrees to leave in the direction indicated, whatever.
If some meth head is scoping my shit and tries to make up excuses to see the rest of my property, charges are being pressed so I know who the cunt is.
If someone bigger than I am has wiggled in a window, I'm not holding him at gunpoint for 15 minutes for the cops to arrive unless he's extremely compliant and I have a second set of eyes and hands to hold the phone and get the door.
>>
>>30482418
As other people said, it depends.

I wouldn't shoot someone who was clearly on drugs, because they probably don't know what's going on. I also wouldn't shoot a PoC or a woman in any circumstances, because I'm not a racist asshat.

However, I wouldn't think twice about shooting a white dude if he were trespassing or saying threatening things to me or other nationalities. I'm white by the way, so no racism.
>>
>>30482418
The real question is will I rape them first or afterwards.
>>
>>30482418

Only to defend myself or another person as described in CRS section 18-1-704 or to prevent the commission of first degree arson as per CRS section 18-1-705
>>
>>30482418
In my state I can use deadly force against someone who is on my property commiting a felony or is on my property with intent to commit a felony. I wouldnt use force unless it was soneone actually placing me or my family at risk, but if I really wanted to the way the law is worded would allow me to shoot someone on my property if they were commiting any felony at least with the way it is worded.
>>
>>30482418
Depends on the skin color
>>
>>30482418

I live in a sort of rural area and whenever someone knows on the door and I know someone isn't coming over, I have my pistol in my hand when I answer it. There is a fence around my property and no trespassing signs on it, as well as a closed gate to enter the property surrounded by fence.

If they come inside there, they're getting told off and told next time they do it they're getting shot because it's private property and they need to fuck off.
>>
>>30482418
a couple 16 year olds were trying to climb onto my 2nd floor patio in the middle of the day. i didn't shoot them, did tell them to fuck off down the barrel of my mossberg though.
>>
>>30483144
WA?
>>
>>30483299

> Fuck off
> Not 'Get off my god damn lawn'

Chance of the lifetime, and you settled for profanity.
>>
>>30484202
i doubt it'll be my only opportunity. my entire house is an attractive nuisance, i'll save that for some asian hoodlums.
>>
>>30482945

...lets not turn this murder into a rape
>>
>>30482928
So sad our friends across the pond have to speak this way or lose freedom.
>>
>>30484729
>have to speak this way
>freedom.
>>
File: it says your decadent.jpg (349KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
it says your decadent.jpg
349KB, 781x750px
>>30484202
>taking the lord's name in vain
>not literal profanity
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.