[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake Up View

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wake up view.jpg (547KB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
wake up view.jpg
547KB, 4320x2432px
sup /k/, post pics of the view you have when you first wake up.
>>
>>30477545
Bedside rifles are stupid.
Anyone can sneak past you if you're a heavy sleeper and take it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>30477575
And they couldn't do that with a bedside handgun?
>>
>>30477575
Having guns in your house is stupid. Anyone can walk up and take them if you're a heavy sleeper.
>>
>>30477575
>if

I wish I was a heavy fucking sleeper, maybe I wouldn't be so tired when I wake up from waking up at the slightest god damn provocation. Where's yours you noguns?

Also >>30477593
>>
>>30477575
Well at that point you're a dead man anyway, so doesn't really matter now does it?
>>
The first thing I see if I'm looking to my right is my nightstand with whichever book I was reading the night before (currently re-reading Zane Grey's "Riders of the Purple Sage") and my Hi Power on or next to the book, and the first thing I see if I'm looking to my left is my wife's big engorged lactating post pregnancy titties in my face.
>>
>>30477593
If it's subtly placed or in the drawer, they won't risk going near your bed.

If they see a rifle, they're fucked if they DON'T go grab it
>>
>>30477766
Why is everyone operating under the assumption that their home security situation allows for people to sneak into the room right next to them in bed? And why do you think if they DON'T see a gun they "won't risk" going near your bed? How about they club you and then rape your woman? Stop being retarded.
>>
>>30477575
You're kinda screwed to begin with.
>>
>>30477575
Why isn't your door locked?
>>
>>30477652
Pics of Gun and tatas... in that order.
>>
>>30477545
>Clock
>old very small christmas tree
>Lamp
>MCI I recently opened
>copy of Watchmen I have been rereading
>>
File: IMG_20160702_145658.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_145658.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.