[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ordered a Sig MCX online. Never bought a gun this way before,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Ordered a Sig MCX online. Never bought a gun this way before, and the seller asked me to fax him the FFL

I guess that's the license of the gun store I want him to send out to, right? Do I just go to the store and say "fax your ffl to this number!" to the guy behind the counter? Or would that be weird?

I just don't want to look like a dumbass. I've been doing so well to look competent so far.
>>
Call the store you're shipping to. Tell them you'd like to have something shipped to them and ask if they'd fax/email their FFL. It's that simple.
>>
I have literally never had this happen. And fucking fax? What year is it?
>>
>>30454853
If you've never had this happen then you've either lucked out amd bought from online retailers that already had the FFL on file or you've never bought online.

And a lot of stores still use faxes.
>>
>>30454790

>that pic

I want to believe.
>>
>>30454790
Tell him "haha, nice joke with the Fax! I will send you an Email soon"
>>
>>30454850
Thanks. I fucking hate people who still use fax machines.
>>
>>30454887
It's legit, the dude posts on /r/gats or something on reddit.
>>
>>30454890
Fax is a lot harder to tamper with, so you generally know you're getting an unaltered transmission from the sender. It might even be intercept-proof iirc
>>
>>30455187
>Fax machines are the ultimate secure connection
>>
My gun store is saying they need the seller's FFL too?
>>
>>30455618
is that normal?
>>
>>30455618
FFS just give your FFL the seller's contact info and let them hash it out, this is not uncommon and is what you're paying them for you tard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.