[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1454343300766.png (266KB, 526x481px) Image search: [Google]
1454343300766.png
266KB, 526x481px
Hey anons,

i will start my military career next monday, though i have no idea what it will be like or whether it was a good idea because i have family. I join the german bundeswehr as officer or officer contender. I never served in any way so i am not familiar with military structures nor do i know what it will be like to be a soldier. One of the main reason i joined is that i can be a provider for my familiy currently i am studying and would also study at some point at the Bundeswehr.

Do i fucked up?
What ist the best branche of military service?
Will i end as divorced cuck?
I would cosider myself as pretty intelligent and i am very interested in politics so i try to analyze and reflect what is going on, hence i am not quite ok all the time with being an extendend arm american foreign policy nor NATO anto russian propaganda.
Can you be a military leader and being redpilled?

Hey just want to here some experience, some opinions. Is it worth it to become a weekend daddy? Can i do any good at the armed forces because i also the the future conflict potential and would like to help?

TL;DR Was joining the Bundeswehr a bad decision? Also share your military service experience.
>>
>>30452129
>Identifies as redpilled
>Says he's pretty smart

Pick one.

Also you're a fool. You're just going to die for one of lady's Merkel's games in the next 15 years.
>>
>>30452139
>die for one of lady's Merkel's games in the next 15 years.

Thats exactly why i have a little remorse about my decision.

Also this new warfare against IEDs and terrorists looking like civilians does not make me feel good either.

But i have 6 month to withdraw from my contract.
>>
File: 1466562774089.jpg (51KB, 599x675px) Image search: [Google]
1466562774089.jpg
51KB, 599x675px
Bundeswehr is ez pz, but since you'll be going in as an officer (which is fucking stupid due to your lack of fucking experience), you'll most likely be called out on this and either reprimanded due to your inevitable fuck ups and sent to a lower rank, possibly even be forced to go through germany's equiv of basic, or put on desk jockey duty. Good thing is they'll probably go the latter route, and put you through some training beforehand.

Also, cut the /pol/ lingo if you're not on /pol/, crossboarding is faggotry.

Anything specific you can tell us about this officer position? That can mean a lot of things.

I have relatives in the bunde and swedish army, plus I'm enlisting myself later this year into the bunde aswell.
>>
>>30452315

I dont want to get to specific but i will join the Luftwaffe as OA officer contender so i will start with the lowest rank.

Where do you gonna join and why?
What is the best branche like Heer or Marine?
What is shold my level of fitness should be?
>>
>>30452129
Redpill shit would be ill advised when you get in.
>>
File: image.gif (997KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
997KB, 500x700px
>>30452129
You have made a decision, now be a man and stick with it. Having a military background will help you attract the "right" type of woman. Also, be careful not to speak too much about politics.
>>
File: Leo2A4.jpg (42KB, 550x338px) Image search: [Google]
Leo2A4.jpg
42KB, 550x338px
>>30452129
>Was joining the Bundeswehr a bad decision
When I was there alot of people (incuding me) decided to shorten their time of service. Too disappointed in the people and the comradery or I should rather say the lack of it.
But you still have 6 moths to decide how things work out for your mate. If it doesnt suit you can quit.
Oh and prepare for Dummfick because the lesser officers will try to fuck over officer contendants.
>>
>>30452378

>>30452395

thank you for your response!
>>
>>30452129
>claims to be redpilled
>wants to serve the military of the country that is throwing around its weight to ruin Europe
>>
>>30452378
The only men that women in Europe like with military background are Americans they will get them tf out of there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.