[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Read: Victoria - A Novel of 4th Generation War PART 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 51

File: is this the face of mercy.jpg (3KB, 90x110px) Image search: [Google]
is this the face of mercy.jpg
3KB, 90x110px
I continue my descent into the depths of madness that is William Lind's very own novel promoting some of his ideas about how war should be fought as well as a political tract.

Highlights of the last thread

>William S. Lind (born July 9, 1947) is an American monarchist, paleoconservative, columnist, Christian, and a light rail enthusiast.

>Preface
>the state upheld its unpleasant responsibility of setting torch to faggots, was what marked this as an act of Recovery

>Chapter 1
>>We lost a lot of guys on Iwo, and they were men, not women. Of course, these were the years of “political correctness.” Our colonel was running for general, and he figured he could kiss ass by being “sensitive to issues of race, gender, and class.”

>Chapter 5
>The scum depended on them; no lawyers, no scum (a point we have enshrined in Victorian law, where you must represent yourself in court).

> Boyd was the greatest American military theorist of the 20th century

>Chapter 8
>>“And in the Marine tradition, I propose a toast, gentlemen,” I concluded. “To the Christian Marine Corps, and confusion to our enemies.” Appropriately, it was drunk in Sam Adams beer.

>Chapter 11
>Books like Martin van Creveld’s 'The Transformation of War' had opened quite a few minds.

>Fedora Man
>Who, I would like to point out to those who didn't read Chapter 10, actually wears a fedora and LARP's some idealized version of the late 1940s with his family.

>Chapter 12

>“Because Don and the rest of the gays have me by the balls, that’s why,” Hokem said. “Well, not that way, but you know what I mean.”

>Chapter 13

>“Ms.” Lateesha Umbonga LaDrek, the Secretary of HUD

>I don't necessarily disagree with Lind, but when he puts it this way it's pretty autistic
>\thread t b h

>Like the Russian BMP, the Bradley was an explosion waiting to happen, a tin-clad rolling armor dump that any anti-tank weapon instantly turned into a Viking funeral for its crew.

Last thread: >>30422117
>>
This tale can be found here:

https://www.traditionalright.com/victoria/

I'll start on Chapter 14 in a few minutes
>>
Chapter 14:

>I saw it differently. The victory at Lake Sebasticook was genuinely ours. We won it by combining the unexpected, speed, and initiative at the most junior level, which is to say by fighting smart.

And a tanker ship of author fiat

>We could drop an occasional banana peel in [The Federal Gov's] path, by setting up a situation where it was likely to embarrass itself. But it was far too strong for us to take on, head on.

A banana peel like, I dunno, blowing up a Bradley with a stolen 90mm recoilless rifle. Small time stuff like that.

In Vermont – another state with conservative people but a liberal government (God, we were stupid back then) – the governor went on the offensive. He got a law through the legislature that required every Vermont jury to “look like America,” which meant it had to be half women, 10% black, 15% Hispanic, 10% gay (the real number would have been maybe 1%, but these were political numbers), and so on.

I know this is fictional, but still.

>Calling themselves the Green Mountain Boys, they declared a “White Strike.” No white male would agree to serve on a jury, which would mean the jury could not look like America. Under the new law, that would appear to mean no jury.

Here's the response. It doesn't work because not enough FUCKING WHITE MALEs are on board with this to effect a boycott. Easily the most believable thing in this book so far.

>I had to set down my cigar and my book, dump the cat off my lap and walk into the cold back hall to answer it.

Our protagonist, Christian Marine Corps Commandant John Rumsford, is a literal cat lady. Kek.

>“Waal, I don’t rightly know,” I said, talking Emmett myself. “Sounds to me like you want us to pull you’ah chestnuts out’a the fiah.”

Our protagonist is intelligent because he can assume Northeastern regional accents. However, phonetic accents are pretty annoying to read.
>>
>>30443812
>saved as /pol/ in 20 years.
>>
>>30443972
“Sounds like you’re talking about my neighbor,” one of the Boys replied. “Over pie and coffee in the kitchen, he’s as pissed off as the rest of us. He talks funny, of course, since he’s a lawyer. ‘I have no desire to live in an America that has been Hispanized, feminized, and sodomized,’ is the way he puts it.

I just wanted to highlight this. Anyway, the genius plan is to take a case to the Vermont Supreme Court where they want each jury to actually reflect the percentages, and that you can't have a courty case unless you have enough minorities and women on your "representative" jury.

>The governor, a fellow named Fullarbottom,

Because he's pro-fag, geddit

>Vermont would turn to the rest of America to achieve the “balance” it sought. Any American citizen could sit on a Vermont jury if his or her presence were required to make a quota.

And this his riposte which is supposed to be idiotic compared to the efforts of the Christian Marine Corps. However, I found them both equally stupid. This, however, requires an ammendment to the Vermont state constitution, which gives our rugged, individualist white Christian men (plus token negro and Jew) time to act.

>The thing that scared politicians most was the danger of becoming un-politicians, of losing their office. The problem was, how could we make them feel that fear when an election wouldn’t come until the Fall?

The answer is, surprisingly, petitions and propaganda.

>“We need to let them see what happens to whoever opposes us, and we need to make Fullarbottom himself the example.”

Basically, this begins their flyer campaign to repeal this which is more or less successful.

>We had the moral high ground. Now we could move to the physical level of war.

If you thought they wouldn't engage in terrorism, you'd be wrong.
>>
>>30444103
>As usual, we had found allies among the cops, including the state cops. One of our state cops arranged to be the Governor’s driver.

Because I guess the FBI doesn't care if you subvert the police and steal anti-tank weapons from the National Guard. Or something.

>There was no violence; that would have worked against us. We had a shotgun pointed at the cop’s head, so it was obvious there was nothing he could do. We handled him just rough enough to maintain his cover. As for the governor, he was quickly wrapped up mummy-style in duct tape and tossed in the trunk of a waiting sedan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

>The FBI was called in, along with ATF, federal marshals, the whole works. We expected that. We also expected no one would look for the Governor of Vermont on a Portuguese fishing boat off the Grand Banks, and no one did.

Fucking finally. But remember that Lind masturbates to the ineffectiveness of formal organization, so they're totally ineffective.

>Vermont juries remained the province of Vermonters. Vermont also got a law permitting recall. Politicians can be fast learners when their careers are at stake.

And this ends Chapter 14
>>
>>30443972
>required every Vermont jury to “look like America,” which meant it had to be half women, 10% black, 15% Hispanic, 10% gay
Honestly, I don't see much of a problem with this.
You know, assuming the numbers would be correct.
It would certainly make juries more fair, since you can't stack the deck in your favor by choosing only liberal white women on a "woman murders husband, claims rape" case.
>>
>>30444156
Remember, this is the guy whose idealized country has a legal system with no lawyer representation and summarily burns fags alive.
>>
About to start on Chapter 15
>>
Chapter 15

>War is the extension of politics, and politics may also be an extension of war.

Which is funny, because Generational Warfare Theory requires you to misread Clauswicz

>By 2022, the first shots of America’s Second Civil War were audible. This time, instead of a few cannon firing at Fort Sumter, its heralds were the popping of thousands of caps. Blacks shot whites because they were white, and Hispanics shot blacks because they were black. Whites usually still called the police to do their shooting for them, though the results seldom justified the cost of the phone call. Koreans and Jews got shot by everybody.

>he doesn't believe in Roof Koreans

>Right-to-lifers shot abortion doctors, who in turn relied on their needles and forceps to terminate potential future right-to-lifers. Farmers shot EPA agents, and the feds threw farmers into jails where they were homosexually raped. Once a week, somewhere in the country, the gays fire-bombed a church. Somewhere else, once a week, a bomb in a car or a briefcase took out a government office. Insurance companies would no longer sell life insurance to IRS employees.

Can't make this shit up.

>Like real war in every place and every time, it wasn’t pretty. I hated it.

Pretty odd how squeaky clean its been for the protagonist and his pals

>The Maine Idea had attracted some folks who understood politics better than I did, and I was happy to let them take the lead. They weren’t politicians, just normal people who had done the grass-roots organizing that gave the Maine Idea its clout.

So, politicians...

>The Maine First Party faced the Establishment, local and national, with its greatest nightmare: an anti-Establishment alternative the average person could vote for. And vote for it they did. In November of 2022, when all the votes were counted, the Maine First Party held every statewide office and had majorities of better than 80%

A more interesting story than what we're getting here
>>
>>30444571
>The victories of the home state parties gave upper New England the chance for recovering our freedom when the time came, and laid the basis for the Northern Confederation.

Which I suppose eventually turns into the faggot torching nation of 2068

>I made certain every Christian Marine understood the relationship between war and politics, and politics and war.

I imagine this meeting going something like this: "JOHN BOYD JOHN BOYD JOHN BOYD WEHRMACHT WEHRMACHT WEHRMACHT WEHRMACT VAN CREVELD VAN CREVELD VAN CREVELD! WESTPHALIA WAS BAD! CLAUSEWITZ WAS WRONG! THE F-5 IS BETTER THAN THE F-35!"

>Throughout history, some soldiers have argued that politics should stop when the shooting starts. What fools.

This pithy statement closes out Chapter 15
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 669x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 669x456px
>>30444603
>THE F-5 IS BETTER THAN THE F-35!"
Hey.
Don't you be talking shit 'bout my Tiger-chan.
I'll cut you.
>>
>>30444627
Have this as consolation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowhxMT3dzE
>>
File: area88_re_08.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
area88_re_08.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>30444657
Forgot pic
>>
But, I don't have enough Sam Adams for a 2nd thread op...
>>
>>30444691
I'm sure there's a german saying for that.

There are plenty more chapters. I'll be here for a while
>>
Chapter 16: Smoking Kills

>By the third decade of the 21st century, the dissolution of the United States had reached the point where each year brought a new crisis. The crisis of 2023 began with the Persell Amendment to the Clean Air Act, a measure intended to prevent the smoking of tobacco.

If you couldn't tell that the author is a smoker, here you go

>I am not making this up. I know it sounds like satire, but it happened.

If Lind is imploring us to suspend our disbelief, it must be bad

>The government and the “health industry” that lived off the government whooped it up that tobacco smoke was second only to Xyclon B as the worst thing you could inhale. At first, they just tried to get smokers to quit. But like all bandwagons of the absurd, once their campaign got rolling it rolled over everybody. Soon, they were shrieking that just smelling the smoke from someone else’s pipe, cigar, or cigarette was enough to put you in the grave tomorrow, or by next week at the latest. They called it “second-hand smoke.”

In Lindsanity Land, secondhand smoke is just a meme

>But by the early 2000s, anti-smoking militancy was the “cause” of the day. Avoiding tobacco smoke had become the equivalent of Fletcherizing – the 19th century movement that promised sparkling health and a Methuselah lifespan to anyone who chewed each bite of food one hundred times. Americans always were suckers for health crazes.

I'd otherwise agree with the last sentence, but everything that preceded has been so fucking retarded.

>So when the Clean Air Act came up for renewal in 2023, Senator Whitman Persell (“Wimpy” to his friends),

Because everyone who disagrees with our protagonist is some combination of nonwhite, homosexual, or a pussy.
>>
Have we ever considered that the author of this book is actually liberal, and doing this shit instead under a fake name and personality? With that, all of "his" books being satire of the occasional prepper? So far with annons in the previous thread leaking the rest of the book, the main character leads genocide against anyone not one the right side. (Also, pun intended.) Could one actually blindly write this entire book seriously?
>>
>As the law intended, smokers found themselves hunted like rats. A smoker, placed under oath on the witness stand, had to admit smoking or be guilty of perjury. But if they admitted they smoked, they lost the suit, along with their life savings and most else they owned. Repairmen, neighbors, even family members would come into a smoker’s home and promptly file a lawsuit, which they won. If someone smelled smoke in someone else’s clothes, they sued and won. The Surgeon General even issued a pamphlet suggesting ways smokers could be trapped into revealing their filthy habit, and then sued. It was a virtual reign of terror, enforced by impoverishment.

I can see why Lind warned us to suspend our disbelief.

>It started about six months after the Persell Amendment took effect. In Pasadena, a little old lady had been sued by a Meals on Wheels deliverywoman who had spotted a telltale cigarette butt in her kitchen garbage. As usual, the smoker lost, and the court ordered her home seized and sold to pay the deliverywoman her winnings. In the final court session on the case, the little old lady pulled a Saturday Night Special out of her handbag and blew away the judge and the plaintiff.

She was shot down herself by a sheriff, but on her way to court she had sent a letter to the L.A. Times explaining her action. “I had nothing more to lose,” she wrote. “I would rather die quickly than be left on the street, penniless. And I won’t stop smoking. I was born and grew up in England, and I remember how, in 1940, when a Nazi invasion seemed certain, Churchill had posters printed up saying, ‘You Can Always Take One With You.’ So that is what I will try to do.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HSoSBle8AQ
>>
>>30444941
Nah, he's serious. This is why the pseudonym, I think. He can't say this shit straight out and hope to keep whatever serious reputation he does enjoy.

As for how retarded it sounds, have you ever read much hard right lit? They really are that juvenile.
>>
>>30444941

That this appears on his website with multiple other articles by him in his distinct styles as well as his track record in other publications.

This is actually real
>>
>>30444957
>Up in Maine, our Maine First state government saw an opportunity. The Governor proposed, and the legislature adopted, a “Resolution of Nullification” that stated that hereafter, the Persell Amendment would not apply in Maine. Maine folks still had good manners, and we would handle tobacco smoke the old way, as a matter of etiquette.

Gotta foreshadow that civil war

>But our Governor, John C. Adams, stuck to his guns – or rather, our guns. He wrote to the President and told him the Nullification Ordinance still stood, and that whatever a federal court might rule, no monies based on a Persell Amendment judgment would be paid in Maine. If Washington didn’t like it, they could try to send in federal agents again

I feel like the general populace would be okay with sending in tanks and soldiers after Maine blew up a Bradley with a stolen recoilless rifle, but what do I know.

>The smokers’ defiance had showed the power of leaderless resistance.

One of the big ideas Lind has about why insurgencies like Al Qaeda are so hard to fight. I tend to chalk it up to the CIA and other intelligence organizations having a hard time getting HUMINT from within these organizations.

>Now, in the 21st century, the Internet supplied “virtual organization” by allowing the actions of one to inspire others, and the actions of those others to instruct and animate more. From the standpoint of the government, it was a nightmare; the rebellions (there were soon many) had no head that could be cut off, no junta or central committee or official spokesmen who could be arrested or assassinated. The ubiquity of the Internet meant it could not be silenced, and it could not discipline itself to pass over stories that people wanted to see. For good and for ill, the Internet was the sorcerer’s apprentice.

Praise Kek. Also, Great Firewall of China says "Hi." I love Lind just assumes that ruthless tyrants are bad at being ruthless and tyrannical.
>>
>>30445080
>Now pardon me, if you’ll be so gracious, while I light a fresh cigar.

And this is how Chapter 16 finishes. I kinda hope Lind dies of lung cancer after slogging through that.
>>
>>30445022
Well what I meant is, how do you know this whole thing isn't satire? Could we dig deeper?
>>
>>30445164
Why would he write satire about something he's a proponent of?

In general, people writing politically motivated novels fail at whatever their goal is. See also Upton Sinclair.
>>
>>30445164
We could, I suppose. You could probably email Lind about it, just try and butter him up about it first.

>K-keep me posted.
>>
>>30445183
What I meant by what I meant was that what if the author himself is satire.

Also, I guess you're kinda right. Makes sense. What happens to other nations though in the aftermath of a civil war? Does Maine go Deus Vault and try to take the US for their selves?

One last thing, would an actual revolt start with bombings and assasinations? Why not just keep it to that?
>>
>>30445214
I feel like, if we put our heads together, we could write a more believable and entertaining account of the breakup and balkanization of the US
>>
File: 1466826886572.jpg (36KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1466826886572.jpg
36KB, 500x342px
>mfw reading some articles on the site
So is this what the kids call alt-right, or is this something else?
>>
>>30445214

I'm a little confused about what Lind is getting at. He's probably trying to metaphorical when he talks about the first shots of a second Civil War, but then he talks about literal gunshots. The thing is, spoiler alert, it takes several years for people to really start shooting at each other.
>>
>>30445276

I guess. I mostly know him from his bad military analysis
>>
>>30445258
Other annon said that he was working on a (novel?) Where it's a scarcity driven world, and it had all sorts of neat funny sci-fi stuff. I feel like everyone on this board, even Phil, could somehow make something more creative and have more sense than this fucktard.
>>
>>30445300
I think this is exactly the sort of """novel""" Phil would produce
>>
>>30445288
>>30445300
>>30445311
>three dubs gets in a row
This thread is going places.
>>
>>30445311
I can't imagine Phil wanting to commit genocide, he's better than that. Maybe not great, but better.

Also, if I email the guy should I show him /k/ and explain to him that he should get minority to join him, and not genocide them?
>>
Chapter 17: Funny Money

>The crisis that occupied the feds’ attention while Maine reestablished the doctrine of Nullification was one that usually comes in the last days of ancien regimes. The currency was collapsing.

Who wants to be we're going to see a Weimar analogy?

>Then, in response to the financial panic of 2008, the Federal Reserve bank began printing money. Actually, it no longer had to print it. It could just enter a few keystrokes on a computer and presto!, trillions of dollars came into being. No one considered that something created so easily couldn’t be worth much.

I'm not going to say that the Federal Reserve doesn't fuck up or do questionable things; however, this is worse than the most ridiculous Rush Limbaugh (whose bants I actually enjoy) strawman of the Fed.

>The first people to realize that dollars had become green confetti were foreigners. Starting in the mid-teens, the dollar began to lose its position as the world’s reserve currency. Gold came back into its own as the only real money, at least internationally.

Of course Lind is a goldfag. This still doesn't explain why the petrodollar went away. Surely Lind could devote a piddly sentence to explain this.

>By March of 2024, that Big Mac cost $500,000. By July, it cost $50 million. Financial Weimar had followed cultural Weimar. The middle class was wiped out.

And here comes the Weimar comparison. I don't think Lind is introspective enough to realize the irony of it.

>People tried to cope in the usual ways, by buying gold, hoarding foreign currencies, bartering, etc.

>The government’s next response was to make ownership of gold illegal.

>Then, the feds ordered everyone to turn in all their foreign money as well... The rightful owners were not compensated, but fined.

>Finally, Washington tried to outlaw barter as well.

This is almost as stupid as the last chapter. I mean, sure, inflation can be a problem and hyperinflation is real, but Lind brings his special idiocy.
>>
>>30445389
But the good minorities will form Councils of Responsible Negroes to legalize their own lynching and death penalty for failing a drug test.

Any minority that isn't okay with this is just criminal scum.
>>
>>30445448
>Enforcement was given over to the IRS, on the reasonable grounds that it had always presumed guilt unless innocence could be proven by documentation. Armed teams of IRS agents would burst into a home, demanding receipts for anything they thought looked new. They still went through the motions of getting a warrant, but “probable cause” included the fact that the family was not starving. If they had food, they were presumed to have bought it. If they had no receipts for it, the food was confiscated too. And they were fined for having it.

Sean Hannity must be having wet dreams at this point.

>gasoline was $1.5 billion a gallon by December

Just wanted to let this stand alone

> We’d gotten passenger trains running again and, like most retro things, found we liked them.

Lind is a light rail enthusiast, in case you'd forgotten.

The solution that Maine has for its financial woes is to establish its own currency. The chief proponent of this measure is Fedora Man. And here's why this plan will work.

>“We seize and sell or lease abroad all the federal assets in Maine that might be worth something,” said a fellow I didn’t know. He turned out to be Steve Ducen, an economist who had worked in Washington as long as he could take it, then fled up here. He had a prosperous apple farm near Lewiston now. “Start with the national parks; Japanese hotels will lease them in a heartbeat and put in golf courses. They’ll bring in Japanese tourists by the planeload, and we’ll feed ’em all the raw lobster they can eat.”

>“Asia is booming, and we can cash in on that,” he continued. “American antiques are all the rage among wealthy Chinese. Maine has plenty, and we can make more. I’m already selling more than half my apples in Japan, Korea, and Singapore. With some clever marketing, we could sell potatoes, maple syrup, you name it. People who eat dogs and sea cucumbers will eat anything.”
>>
>>30445548
Remember how people were wondering what Lind thought of Asians last thread. Here's your answer.

>“We don’t need to look just to Maine folks for foreign currency,” added John Rushton, President of the First Bank of Portland. “We can allow any American citizen to set up a gold or foreign currency account in a Maine bank. They bring their dollars up here, sell them for whatever they’ll bring in foreign currency, and set up an account. And, if they export, instead of having the feds turn the payments they get from abroad into worthless dollars, they can have them paid right into one of our banks. They can withdraw either the foreign money, or ours, as they choose.”

The next step of their genius plan.

>Bill Kraft had the answer – a perfect Retroculture answer. “There won’t be any electronic records,” he said. “Remember, we had banks long before we had computers. We just go back to doing it manually, with passbooks and account ledgers and the like. We run these accounts just the way they would have been handled in 1950 – or 1850, for that matter. In effect, we just pull the plug.”

Fedora Man's genius solution to concerns about stopping the Feds from getting the money.

>Maine began issuing Pine Tree Dollars in March, 2025. We soon got the kind of prices people remembered from before the U.S. dollar began its long slide. A loaf of bread again cost 15 cents. A pound of hamburger cost 20 cents. Gas stayed expensive at over $50 per gallon; we had no Maine oil. But horse feed was cheap because we grew our own.

Even for Lind, this is delusional.

>Within six months, Pine Tree Dollars were in demand throughout the United States. Foreign currency flooded into Maine from the rest of the country, most of which was exchanged for Pine Tree Dollars

Can't let the protagonists have any setbacks.

>Washington was unhappy, of course, but it was now too weakened morally to dare any serious countermoves.

Because fiat.
>>
>>30445548
>I’m already selling more than half my apples in Japan, Korea, and Singapore. With some clever marketing, we could sell potatoes, maple syrup, you name it. People who eat dogs and sea cucumbers will eat anything.
Savage af.
>>
>>30445605
>Quebec and New Brunswick (both now independent)

Neat

>Just thirteen Customs agents said they wanted to remain with the feds. We took them down to Augusta, where on July 4, in festive fashion, they were paraded in their U.S. Customs Service Uniforms. We then bent them over, cut the seat out of their trousers, painted their backsides red and bundled them all into a boxcar with waybills for Washington, D.C. As their train pulled out of the station, the Governor led the crowd in a rousing toast to Maine, a sound dollar, and liberty

And this is the response of the Federal government. I chuckled a little, but then I cringed.

End Chapter 17
>>
>>30445389
The guy is a numbskull why would /k/ want to claim him at all?
>>
>>30445389
I can see Lind being an internet tough guy and coming into this thread to cry about being made fun of
>>
>>30445626
keep posting op this shit's fascinating
>>
Chapter 18: Super Bug (not the flying piano)

Basically, in September 2025, a super-flu called the N'Orleans Flu comes rolling through with an 80% mortality rate. As someone from NOLA, I find it a little irritating that Lind couldn't go to the minimum level of effort to find something that people actually call New Orleans.

Fuck, even Jericho at WWE Raw managed to call the city N'Awlins in the most irritating voice possible. When professional wrestling heels are better at research than you, you know you fucked up.

>When man plays God, bad things happen. But companies perceived that money could be made, so genetic engineering took off. It quickly permeated the food supply. As the technology continued to be developed, word of how to do it spread. Unlike nuclear weapons, genetically engineered diseases did not require much in the way of facilities to develop. Kids could do it in the basement – and soon some were.

Fucking Monsanto.

>The Plague was back. Contrary to what Americans had been taught, the Middle Ages were a highly successful society. What brought them down was disease.

Lind, you autist. The middle ages might not have been the dung ages people make them out to be, but you make it hard to agree with you.

>The hyper-inflation had destroyed what little remained of the federal government’s legitimacy. The media was equally mistrusted. People had figured out what it called “news” had been reduced to another form of entertainment. The culturally Marxist academics and mainstream clergy were taken seriously only by each other.

This is what makes people have witch burnings for female clergy.

>The Establishment tried to reassure him, to deny the evidence, to damn those who had warned about genetic engineering as “Luddites.” But it was all lies and he knew it. He knew the Establishment lied about everything.

He might as well call out Monsanto by name at this point.
>>
>>30445887
To be fair, Monsanto is a bunch of scumbags.
>>
>>30445887
>At first, the country people welcomed and helped the refugees. Rural areas were still largely Christian. People there helped each other, and felt it their duty to do the same for the newcomers. But too often, the city people brought their ways with them – crime, drugs, noise, and dirt – as well as N’Orleans flu. The rural folk caught the scent of fear, and feared themselves. Soon, militias were being organized in church basements, and bends in country roads became the settings for ambushes. The red and yellow leaves, dying, offered themselves as cheerful shrouds for human dead; no one would bury the bodies for fear of contamination. The carrion-eaters had a feast that winter.

For once, Lind's intention and my reading seem to mesh. I think Lind was trying to paint a horrifying picture of a dystopic, and I found it horrifying. gj, Lind.

>The panic was finally suppressed in 2026 by two old Russian generals, General January and General February. The winter was a harsh one almost everywhere. Just another sign of climate change, the experts said.

Ironic from a guy that will sleep through briefings about the effect of weather on military operations.

>Citizens demanded that the government do something, now that they couldn’t run away. And government did. It got a ruling from the Supreme Court that said people with disease were “disabled,” so that any preventive measures like a quarantine would be illegal discrimination.

This implies that Congress drafted a law, the president signed it, someone challenged it, and then it went to the USSC for a final decision. That's a little fast for something that started in September.

>In Maine, of course, things were different.

Of course they were

>The deep South states also adopted a policy of quarantine; they too were starting to act in concert.

The beginnings of some sort of neo-Confederacy, I guess.
>>
>>30445959
>As the 21st century moved on and the world was engulfed by wars, every surviving state had to shut their borders down tight. Anyone who had the slightest laxness in border controls was quickly hit by a genetically engineered disease. Those growing parts of the world where the state had disintegrated were depopulated.

Yet another more interesting story than the one we're actually reading. Somehow, Lind would still turn it to shit.

>Illegal immigrants are shot on site.

On that note, we finish Chapter 18. One more to go and we finish Book 1: Dissolution.
>>
>>30445987
>Book 1: Dissolution
This is a goddamn series?
>>
You know, a lot of the things he says I kinda agree with
Not even pol.
>>
>>30446024
I think it's all in one book, but you have to pay money to get the whole thing and read past chapter 35
>>
>>30445887
>the Middle Ages were a highly successful society
This is like saying the 300's AD were a highly successful society. What the fuck does it even mean?
>>
>>30446070
William Lind is a monarchist and wants to set the record straight about the Middle Ages
>>
Hoo, boy.

Taking a break before Chapter 19, where Lind shows his full-retard colors about military doctrine and tactics.
>>
>>30446220
Post it soon m8, keeping people at the edge of their chairs isn't good.
>>
>>30446295
Yeah, OP is probably a sodomite. We should form a christian militia and take back our rights.
>>
>>30446365
And burn fags, don't forget that part
>>
>>30446381

Author is a monarchist, right? Would King James I get a pass. After all, he kind of made up for all that sodomy by commissionimg the bible, right?
>>
>>30446405
Probably not teutonic enough.
>>
>>30446426
What about gay nazis?
>>
>>30446365
In the next happening thread, I'm posting this as a response and hoping someone gets it.
>>
File: doitforL85.jpg (115KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
doitforL85.jpg
115KB, 500x357px
>>30446463
>>
>>30446365
I was eating dinner.

I'm sorry about being a sodomite. I was homosexually raped in prison, so I can't help it.

However, if you must execute me for it, please do not hesitate. Feur frei - "Fire at will" as the Germans say.
>>
>>30446463
I hope Lind becomes as much a part board culture as Pierre Sprey. He's even more laughable
>>
Chapter 19: Close Order Drill is so 2GW

>The next two years, 2026 to 2027, were the last of the American Republic. In Maine, we were effectively running our own show.

Thank to the dog-eating chinks

>In Augusta, Governor Adams and the Maine First Party put through a change to our state constitution. It required that every major issue be put to the people of Maine in a referendum, and it also allowed Maine citizens to put on the ballot any issue for which they could get 5000 signatures. That gave the government back to the people, where it had originally come from. It also meant that whenever government did something, it had a majority of Maine folk with it.

I'm surprised that there aren't 5000 people who aren't cool with this secession thing.

>We were all poor, but thanks to the Pine Tree Dollar, we weren’t getting poorer. We ate a lot of cabbage and potatoes – the Eastern European diet – and we huddled around the wood stove in winter

I wonder if Lind genuinely fetishizes the life of Eastern European serfs.

>We knew we had one serious, long-term problem: energy. The only oil in Maine is that left over from frying fish, and our gas was a product of Boston baked beans.

I genuinely chuckled.

>In a referendum on March 11, 2026, 83% of the people of Maine voted to open negotiations with the independent Crown provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia on damming the Bay of Fundy. With the strongest tides in the world, the Bay of Fundy offered a vast reservoir of power which could turn electric turbines. Both of the former Canadian provinces were agreeable; they were also desperately short of energy, along with almost everything else, now that the rest of Canada was no longer there to subsidize them.

None of them can do it; which makes the negotiations a bit strange.
>>
>>30446601
I laughed.
>>
>>30446701
>Of course, none of us could afford to build such a vast engineering work. But private industry could. We offered the concession on a build-and-operate basis, with a 99-year monopoly on selling the power. On February 28, 2027, the State of Maine, with New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, signed an agreement with the Great Wall Construction and Power Company, a Chinese consortium.

And the Chinese just sort of do this out of the good of their hearts. There aren't even natural resources like metals or oil like there are in Africa. Still, Lao Yang would probably prefer Maine locals to African locals.

>In the meantime, we would continue to burn wood in our stoves and locomotives (we started building steam locomotives again, at the old Boston & Maine Railroad shops in Waterville)

That's a pretty big engineering task for an impoverished country. But Lind is a light rail enthusiast, so you know it's going to work without a hitch.

>We even told a good New England joke on ourselves. What did Yankees use for light before they had candles? Electricity.

Again, I actually chuckled.

>Thanks in part to our poverty, we began to rediscover real life.

I'm pretty sure he fetishizes serfdom at this point.

>buggies proved more useful than computers.

He really is a Luddite. I would have thought that his synthesis of retro and modern would include some modern.

>As in the Great Depression of the 1930s, the local doctor took his fee in vegetables and eggs.

Without electricity for the hospitals, I would expect a dramatic dropoff in life-expectancy. Somehow, the hardship that this would naturally cause is glossed over because "muh 1930s"

>It was nothing fancy, just corn, potatoes, and cabbage, but it fed the folks working in the tannery, who in turn made leather we could sell overseas.

So congratulations, you turned Maine into a Chinese sweatshop. So what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>30446787
Saving this country, with no survivors!
>>
>>30446812
All of my keks, sir. All of them.
>>
>>30446787
>[Rumford and the Governor] met on October 28, in the governor’s living room. He understood that informal meetings usually get more done than formal ones.

If you've learned anything about Lind, he detests formal organization - especially in the military sphere.

>Governor Adams made sure we each had a bottle of hard cider lying easy to hand, to lubricate the flow of ideas. Then, his back to the fire and his meerschaum pipe in his hand, he explained why he had called us together.

*tips fedora*

And I say this a person who likes hard cider and smokes an occasional cigar

>As I see it, that means Maine needs an army. I have asked you here today to begin the process of creating one

This is the stroke of the meeting. How to turn the militias, police, and national guard into a functioning military.

>General Corcoran replied first. “Governor, as you know, the Guard’s first loyalty is to Maine, now. We swore an oath to defend the U.S. Constitution, but Washington abandoned that Constitution long ago. It abandoned it when the Supreme Court began finding things in it that just aren’t there, like a “right” to an abortion...

I know that in the realm of Lindsanity, a lot of people want to bomb abortion clinics than in real life. It's still silly because this scenario is silly.

>“Just turn the Maine Guard into our army. Let us take over these militias and other groups here. We’ll teach them how to be real soldiers – to salute, march and drill, to wear the uniform right. I’ll give you a better-looking army than anybody else has got, I promise you that.”

The perfect opportunity for our protagonist to fight against the forces of military organization.

>"Remember the Sukhomlinov Effect: the army with the best looking uniforms always loses.”

muh ragtag band; and an amusing rag on his favorite fighting force - the Imperial German Army. And probably his second favorite, the Wehrmacht.
>>
>>30446856
I think that the USMC would like a word with this man. Srsly. Armyfag here and I'm not even going to try and step to those swaggerpants the jarheads have.
>>
>>30446856
>Real training is free-play training, where you go against someone who can do whatever he wants to defeat you. That’s the only way to train for real war. Do it with paint guns, BB guns, and eventually live fire.

I get the feeling that Lind is still asspained about Millenium Challenge 2002

>“Live fire force-on-force training? You’re nuts,” the AG replied.

“Other countries have done it, and do it today,” I shot back. “Go train with the Chileans some time. They do it. They learned it from the Germans.

Wehrabingo, lads!

>“We need all promotions to flow from exercise results: winners get promoted, losers don’t. Otherwise we’ll end up with leaders whose best ability is kissing ass. I saw enough of that in the Corps to last me a lifetime.”

Because there's no room for collusion and asskissing in this system! How? Because the author says so!

"B-but, he isn't saying it's perfect," you say.

Just watch as everything goes their way.

>"Discipline is key, but the modern battlefield requires self discipline, not imposed discipline. Armies of automatons lose."

This approach is only one kind of successful approach, not the only one. Which Lind would know if he read about Soviet doctrine rather than engage in autoerotic asphyxiation while reading Rommel's "Infantry Attacks"

>“We need soldiers who love their weapons, not soldiers who are afraid of their weapons, like those in most U.S. units.

Bullshit.

>We need units that can move, shoot and fight fast – faster than any enemy, because in war, speed and time are everything.”

Which you're going to accomplish with disorganized light infantry somehow. Where's the money for all these exercises coming from anyway? If you want to play with tanks, gas is at least $50 to the gallon - which adds up if you want to do any large scale mechanized stuff.

How very German of Lind to ignore logistics.
>>
>>30446787
>"we'll save the day with private industry!"
>hire communists
>>
>>30446948
We're talking about a "patriotic American" who is a monarchist. Logic is not really in effect here.
>>
>>30446936
Just how do people do live fire force-on-force? Just shoot warshots into the sky and yell "I hit you, you're dead!" really loud?
>>
>>30446936
>Bullshit.
Maybe he's talking about his future comedy-America where all the pilots are Californian lesbians?
>>
>“Pardon me, but just where did you learn all this stuff?” the AG asked. “I know you were a Marine captain, but I can tell you Army captains don’t think this way. Frankly, it’s new to me too.”

Bow before the glory of post-RMA Marine Corps elan

>“We called it ‘maneuver warfare’ or Third Generation war. Historically, it is the German way of war – or the Israeli way, if you prefer. The Israelis got it from the Germans, though they don’t like to talk about that.”

Generational warfare theory is incredibly useless and self-contradicting. Some have even said that deciphering different brands of Marxism is easier than figuring out Lind's pet theory.

>What you and your men learned in the U.S. Army, general, is the French way of war, Second Generation: focused inward on process instead of outward on results, prizing obedience over initiative, centralizing decision-making, and seeking strength through brute force instead of through speed and tempo. When the French and German styles of war clashed in 1940, the French army went down to defeat in just 43 days. It had more tanks than the Germans, so the cause wasn’t equipment. The reason was doctrine: the way each side thought about war.”

I can't come up with anything pithy for this, so I'll let /k/ be the judge of just how retarded this is and why.

I'm surprised that the other guy just takes this, because this is pretty fucking insulting. And completely ignores Desert Storm.

>“We learned to run the paper mill just the way you describe running a military, and we beat the pants off our competition. I think if a small state like Maine is to have an army that can win, it needs to go at it the same way.”

"Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics."
- Gen. Robert H. Barrow, USMC (Commandant of the Marine Corps) noted in 1980
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 443x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 443x720px
Hey, OP, have you (or anyone here) read pic related?

I think the authors would get along on the fetishizing of primitive life and authoritarianism in the guise of "tradition."
>>
>>30447085
>this guy won 2 Hugo awards
So I take it he can actually write a coherent story?
>>
>>30447115
More so than Lind, yes, but you'd have to read it to see he's retarded in similar ways.
>>
>>30447042
holy shit all these bit characters sucking Lind's dick is too much for me to handle. Why the fuck is every single doctrine lecture followed by a fucking blowy from a rando who has magically had the exact same opinions prior to said lecture?
>>
>>30447042
>“All Christian Marines understand maneuver warfare. Plus, the Jaeger or ‘Hunter’ tactics infantrymen use in maneuver warfare will be natural to most of your Guardsmen. After all, most of them are hunters. I’m sure some of your officers and NCOs have studied the Germans on their own. I can’t do it for you, but together, I know we can make this work with Maine soldiers.”

Small unit tactics probably aren't this easy. Of course, it will go off without a hitch and beat the US military which consists entire of black "scum" and California transvestites

At this point. Rumford is offered a position to be the commander of Maine forces, which he refuses. They talk a little bit more about organization, but organization doesn't really matter to Lind.

>That’s OK, I thought: I can play Max Hoffman to his Hindenburg.

It's not a quote, but you should probably take a sip of your Sam Adams.

>“In the German Army, authority went with position, not with rank. I think that’s a good way to do it. It keeps people from thinking too much about getting promoted.”

Which is why Prussian Junkers ran the the thing...

I don't follow.

>“Was er rath, musst du tuun.” Where had I heard that before? Oh yes, it was what the Kaiser had said in August of 1914 when he introduced the Crown Prince to his General Staff officer. “What he advises, you must do.”

Gratuitous German Quotes: 9

Definitely sip your Sam Adams

>Of course, we already had our Maine General Staff: the Christian Marines.

A bunch of retired Marine ex-cops, mostly enlisted. Something tells me he's going to make about as much use of his general staff as American Civil War. That's something Lind didn't learn the Prussians.
>>
>>30447167
>For the melting pot had become the refinery. The United States boiled and bubbled and flared with fear and loathing: black against Hispanic against white, woman against man, gay against straight, neo-pagan against Christian, enviro-freak against corporation, worker against boss, west against east. It cracked and separated along every line imaginable, and some not.

The current state of the US

>Ex uno, Plura. Thank you, multiculturalism. See you in Hell.

And this ends Chapter 19 and Book 1: Dissolution.
>>
>>30446948
Lind has no introspective capacity.

Shocker
>>
>>30444198

I literally just began reading so I have no opinion for or against the book at this point but you're being disingenuous here. It clearly states that she was burned for pretending to be a bishop.

>She could have saved herself, of course, right up until the torch was applied. All she had to do was announce she wasn’t a bishop, or a priest, since Christian tradition forbids a woman to be either. Or she could have confessed she wasn’t a Christian, in which case she could be bishopess, priestess, popess, whatever, in the service of her chosen demons. That would have just gotten her tossed over the border.
>>
>>30447145
Because Lind is right. And if you don't agree, you're stuck in a 2GW mindset. Every good Christian can see that Rumford is right; are you some kind of lesbian sodomite?
>>
>>30447236
The very first sentence of is about setting the torch to faggots in the context of this execution. I think it's reasonable to assume that this lady was also some kind of homosexual.
>>
About to hit Chapter 20
>>
>>30447264
Don't you think she may have been sodomized as well? Had to have been.
>>
>>30447236
>since Christian tradition forbids a woman to be either.
Never heard of that tradition.
>>30447555
Let me get my shitbucket ready. This is gonna be one long ride.
>>
>>30447236
If her denomination allows her to be one, how is it pretending? Oh, right, they can go back to "tradition" to determine if her denomination is right or wrong in that.

Nah, this dyke or whatever is a literal martyr to whatever wacky shit she believes in, since she had a chance to recant but didn't.
>>
>>30447676
If he's obsessed with tradition, it's very likely he doesn't recognize anything but Catholicism as Christian.
>>
>>30447693
You might want to brush up on your alt right because I'm pretty sure they consider Catholics to be pagan idolators beholden to the antichrist in Rome.

"True" christians go to some podunk evangelical church, possibly in a strip mall, but ideally in a country chapel that doubles as a schoolhouse where they like the King James Bible and have a poor grasp on theology.
>>
>>30447264
To be fair, it did say she kept an idol to Isis on a Christian altar. A true heretic
>>
>>30447646
There are some verses in the New Testament (1 Timothy specifically) that are commonly interpreted to say that women cannot be pastors, bishops, priests, etc. I'm no expert but from a face-value reading that seems like the most honest interpretation. Not sure where it says you have to burn them at the stake though.

Now for tradition, obviously trying to decide whether or not to kill someone because "muh tradition" is retarded.
>>
Chapter 20: Gas the Orcs, Race War Now!

>On July 27, 2027, the blacks of Newark, New Jersey rose against their oppressors and took over the city.

>The rising itself was hardly unusual. For years now, urban blacks had regularly celebrated the coming of summer by rioting

This is relatively grounded for Lind.

>After about a week of hot weather, the Boyz of the F Street Crew would drop in on their G Street opposite numbers and toss a Molotov cocktail into an abandoned building. Since most buildings in American cities had been abandoned, this was no big deal. To keep face, the G Street Roaches would return the favor. Then, honor assuaged, the two Crews would band together and visit another neighborhood, where a few more buildings would be set ablaze. By this time, others were getting the message, and the gangs began to move out beyond their usual turf. A general Pax Diaboli prevailed when it was time to riot, and the borders were relaxed so everyone could join in.

This could almost be a Flannery O'Connor short story; it has that sort of cartoonish quality. It also makes me wish I were reading something else.

>The merchants were cleaned out, but unless they were Koreans or Jews they usually weren’t burnt out; the gangs wanted them around next year so the street fair could continue. The merchants still made money, thanks to the hundreds of percent markups on the stuff they sold the rest of the year.

Given Baltimore and Ferguson, I doubt this.

>The real losers in all this were the honest, working blacks, still a majority, who lived in a state of perpetual terror. They hid during the riots, swept up afterwards and otherwise kept their mouths shut. Until that 27th of July.

What's old is new again. Remember back in 2016? The Church Lady Blitzkrieg, right?

Well, a black pastor encourages his throng to go Warhammer 40k on the rioting gangsters. Don't bother reading the actual passage, because that's a far more evocative image than what Lind gives us.
>>
>>30447646
Actually, it's a part of some of Paul's letters. It's why all but the most liberal churches require their ordained clergy to be male
>>
>>30444967

12-year-old me would love it. but i'm edging closer to 3x as old now.
>>
>>30447762
>Singing “Onward Christian Soldiers,” they proceeded to beat the crap out of any gang member they caught. Other honest blacks, seeing what was happening, came out and joined in. Some had guns, others had ropes, kitchen knives or tires and gasoline cans.

I'll give it to you anyway. Doesn't it seem more appropriate in 40k?

>By midnight, it was full-scale war, blacks against orcs. It turned out there were still a lot more blacks.

Maybe "orc" can be the new "dindu"?

>The corrupt mayor and his cronies fled, and the Rev. Ebenezer Smith was the city’s new “Protector.” He appointed a “Council of Elders” to help him run the place, and ordered armed church ushers and vestrymen to patrol the streets.

A literal theocracy. But it's Christian, so everything they do is good. Or something.

>When the good Reverend Smith appealed for help restoring his city, it came. Every part of the country sent shovels, bricks, mortar and money. Construction workers, white and black, came with bulldozers, trucks, and cranes. The NRA offered a thousand pistols to help arm the new City Watch, and the Carpenters’ Union built gratis a handsome gallows on the town square – with three traps, no waiting. The Council of Elders voted to make car theft, drug and handgun possession, and prostitution hanging offenses.
>handgun possession

FUCKING GUN GRABBERS GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

> The governor of New Jersey, a Republican woman, with the former mayor of Newark standing beside her, announced that “the rule of law and due legal process must be restored in Newark” (a place where for decades all the law and due process had protected was crime and criminals)

We all know how Lind feels about women in any position of authority from Chapter 1.
>>
>>30447885
>Lind is a literal gun grabber
wtf, over
>>
>>30447885
>The Guardsmen were ordinary citizens themselves, and like most normal people, they thought what had happened in Newark was great. The black Guardsmen took their weapons and went over to their own people, and the whites and Hispanics went home, with the sincere thanks of Newark’s citizens. The mayor was dragged out of his Bradley, marched by Newark’s new soldiers to the town gallows, and hanged.

Like most ordinary Americans, they're happy to see a theocracy summarily execute politicians because they aren't satisfied with their job performance.

>So on August 5, President Sam Warner, a “moderate” Republican who had won with 19% of the vote in a 13-way race, announced he was sending the 82nd Airborne to take Newark back for the government. In a move so politically stupid only a Republican could have made it, he waved around a Bible and said, “The United States Government will not allow this book to become the law of the land.”

I think Lind is the stupid one here.

>Bus loads of militiamen, mostly white, headed for New Jersey to help the city defend itself. Military garrisons mutinied, with the 2nd Marine Division at Camp Lejeune moving on Ft. Bragg, the base of the 82nd Airborne. That didn’t come to a fight, because the Christians in the 82nd took over the post and said they would not obey orders.

Wishful thinking at its finest

Anyway, at this point we start to see the US fall apart. Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire form the Northern Confederation. Lind decides to lecture about how a confederation works, and there really isn't anything interesting there.

Also, their flag.
>>
>>30447943
No no, he's only trying to disarm the scum, remember?
>>
>>30447979
Orcs, man.

Get it right
>>
>>30447973
>The Confederation would be a loose one, like the original American Confederation; we had all had enough of strong central governments. We would have a common defense, foreign policy, and currency, and no internal tariffs, but otherwise each state would continue to handle its own affairs. The three governors would make up a Council of State to handle common problems; that would be the only federal government, and the capital would rotate every six months among the states so no federal bureaucracy could grow.

The bureaucracy necessary for Prussian-style warmaking, but who cares about logistics. That's for chumps, all you need is a ragtag band and some elan.

>Elsewhere in the old United states, South Carolina seceded on August 24, followed quickly by North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Kentucky. Their representatives met in Montgomery, Alabama in early September and formed a new Confederate States of America. Virginia, dominated politically by the non-Southerners in northern Virginia, held back this time, as did Florida and Texas

The new CSA. I'm 50-50 on the plausibility of this one. If you had a gun to my head, I would probably say that I found it implausible.

>The Rocky Mountain states pulled out too, and established a new nation named Libertas. Oregon, Washington and British Columbia had long been calling themselves Cascadia; they had had their own flag since the 1990s. They quickly made it official. A few more states set up independent republics, while the rest waited to see what would happen.

Just cuz

>As Chief of the General Staff, I faced two main responsibilities: getting the Northern Confederation’s forces ready for war, and developing contingency plans.

Which he'll do by neglecting logistics in favor of elan, I know it. At this point, I don't even know how they're going to get the fuel to sustain mechanized maneuver warfare.

Lind is more delusional than the Imperial Japanese Navy.

End.
>>
>>30447762
With that kind of decentralized leadership structure in sure the Ganga will prove a worthy adversary for our protagonist's forces.
>>
>>30447885
>Lind hates due process
Of course he does.
>>
>>30447973
So each race is separate and disciplines its own. Isn't that how prison gangs work?
>>
>>30448132

But that's orcs. Not good, traditional Christian white men

>>30448133

Does anything about Lind surprise us anymore?

If you thought Chapter 19's military lectures were grating, Chapter 21's are even worse.
>>
>>30448069
So if Texas didn't join the new CSA, what does it do?
>>30448153
Kinda, yeah
>>
>>30448069
This is some odd political philosophy from a man who used Thomas Hobbes as a pen name.
>>
>they actually get a shipment of T-34s from the Tsar and protagonist thinks it's better than getting T-72s

You people that read ahead were not kidding. It gets even nuttier
>>
>>30448203
>the Tsar
U FUCKING WOT?
>>
Chapter 21: How do you want your war plan, senpai?

>We met over breakfast at Mel’s Diner, a few blocks south of the State House. That was where our General Staff did most of its important business. The office was useful for doing calculations and research, nothing more. The old American military had loved offices and Power Point briefings because they helped avoid decisions. Our objective was precisely the opposite.

Has this nigger never seen a TED talk? There is such thing as a good powerpoint briefing. I've had to deliver a few in my time.

>We had just eleven people at our breakfast: no horseholders or flower-strewers allowed. They were militia leaders and Guard commanders, plus the commander of 2nd Battalion, 8th Marines, Lt. Col. John Ross. He’d brought his whole battalion, with their families, north from Camp Lejeune to join us, on an LPH he stole from the Navy by boarding it at night and giving the squids a choice between sailing for Portland or walking the plank. The ship and the battalion together gave us an amphibious capability that would later prove useful. Father Dimitri, now our liaison with the Russians, was also there. The Tsar was friendly and willing to offer discreet help.

I don't see how they can afford to fuel an LPH by being a sweatshop for the Chinese and paying for a new power grid.

>“That’s a good answer,” I replied. “Your militiamen are not only fine infantry, they are light infantry, which is an important distinction. They are hunters, which is what light infantrymen must be. They understand ambushes, stalking the enemy, staying invisible, because that is what you must do to hunt any game, including humans. What about our Guard infantry?”

Because who gives a shit if the enemy has things like armor or night vision. You just got to have elan, man. He's much more pre-WW1 France than the Imperial German Army of 1914.
>>
>>30448364
>“Frankly, it’s not as good,” said Lt. Col. Seth Browning, who led one of the New Hampshire units. “We got too much training in the American Army, which never understood light infantry tactics. They think you defend by drawing a line in the dirt and keeping the enemy from crossing it, and attack by pushing the line forward. Their tactics are a hundred years out of date, or more, if you’ve ever looked at the tactics of 18th century light infantry. Roger’s Rangers could have cleaned the clock of any infantry unit in the modern American Army.”

Remember how I said that "Does anything about Lind surprise us anymore?"

This caught me off guard.

>At this, the National Guard commanders looked uncomfortable. They saw themselves as the “real” soldiers, because they had uniforms and ranks and knew how to salute. I needed to break this mind-set down, because what makes real soldiers is an ability to win in combat, not clothes or ceremonies. But I also wanted to go easy on their egos. So I asked, “Are any of the militiamen also Guardsmen?”

And everyone just sucks Lind's self-insert's dick. Everybody conveniently came to the exact same conclusion and completely agrees.

>Well, as you know, the Marine Corps never made the transition to Jaeger tactics,” he replied, using the German word for true light infantry, which translates as “hunter.” “But I’ve worked on my unit a good bit. What would help us most is some free-play exercises against militia units, using paint-ball and BB guns. Is anybody willing to play?”

This is from the Lt. Col. Also,

Gratuitous German Quotes: 10

Sip your Sam Adams
>>
File: cackling.jpg (187KB, 1297x977px) Image search: [Google]
cackling.jpg
187KB, 1297x977px
This is seriously like something a 13 year old would write.

I fucking love it
>>
>>30447730
>You might want to brush up on your alt right because I'm pretty sure they consider Catholics to be pagan idolators beholden to the antichrist in Rome.

Nah, the alt right loves traditionalist Catholics and the Russian Orthodox.
>>
>>30448443
>“What are we fighting for?” I added.

>“Everything,” answered the New Hampshire AG, General George LeMieux. “Our lives, our families, our homes, our culture, and our God. If we lose, we lose all of them. The cultural Marxists will throw us in gang-run prisons, take everything we own away from our families, probably take our kids away and turn them over to homosexuals to rear. We’ll all be ‘re-educated,’ like the South Vietnamese soldiers were after their defeat, and forced to worship the unholy trinity of ‘racism, sexism, and homophobia.’ Our only other choice will be to grab our families and what we can carry and run for New Brunswick, and hope we can find some country in the world that will take us as refugees.”

I see their propaganda campaign is pretty good to get such uniformity amongst the general staff. Either that or Lind is a hack.

>“What are the federals fighting for?” was my next question.

>“For pay, maybe. For a government most of them hate, unless they are blacks or Hispanics or gays, and sometimes even then,” was John Ross’s answer.

These are some big assumptions. For someone who cares a lot about strategy and intelligence, Rumford is pretty fucking bad at it.

>“It makes all the difference,” Ross answered. “That’s why the Vietnamese and the Lebanese and the Habir Gedir clan in Somalia and the Pashtun were able to beat us. We had vastly superior equipment. But they had everything at stake in those conflicts and we had very little.

Somehow, I don't think Rumford's genius plan is to let the enemy steamroll their forces and take potshots at them from the woods for over a decade before they get bored and leave

>“John, I agree we have better infantry, and we have the will to fight. But what about all the things we don’t have? What about tanks, artillery, antitank weapons, an air force, and a navy? How do we fight without them?”

Good question. The answer is going to leave you dumbfounded.
>>
>>30448542
>“Maine already has a Light Armored Regiment, based on technicals – four-wheel drive trucks carrying .50 cal machine guns or 90mm recoilless rifles – and other 4Xs as infantry carriers. Ross’s outfit brought a few Marine Corps LAVs, which give us a powerful core unit. We’d like to raise another Light Armored Regiment in Vermont and New Hampshire, also equipped with technicals. We’ve got the weapons, and any good body shop can make the conversion.”

It's like he forgets that time when the SAS got BTFO doing the same thing. And they were shooting TOWs at T-55s, not 90mm recoilless rifles at M1 Abrams and ERA-clad Bradleys

>“One ship has already arrived from Russia, and more are coming,” said Father Dimitri. “We are sending you machine guns, mortars, which will be more useful than artillery in your terrain, anti-tank mines, thousands of RPGs, shoulder-launched anti-aircraft missiles, and anti-aircraft guns. And a special present from the Tsar himself for Captain Rumford: 100 T-34 tanks, which should be here next week.”

You heard him right.

>“Shit, T-34s?” said General LeMieux. “I guess beggars can’t be choosers, but those date to World War II. They can’t possibly fight American M-1s. Couldn’t you spare us something a little more modern, like T-72s?

Finally, someone says something sensible

>“T-34s are exactly the right tanks for us,” I replied. “They are crude, simple, and reliable. They always start and they always run. If they do break, any machine shop can fix ’em. We don’t want tanks to fight other tanks. That’s what anti-tank weapons are for. The best way to stop an M-1 is with a mine that blows a tread off. We want tanks for real armored warfare, which means to get deep in the enemy’s rear and overrun his soft stuff, his artillery and logistics trains and headquarters, so his whole force panics and comes apart.”
>>
This is the worst thing I have ever had summed up for me.

>100 T-34 tanks
Nothing can top this madness.
>>
File: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (48KB, 572x713px) Image search: [Google]
William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
48KB, 572x713px
So basically Lind's ideal is to carve up the US and lay it out as a meal for global vultures, and occasionally sit up and beg for handouts. Truly the American Dream.

mfw
>>
File: bender reaction.jpg (48KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
bender reaction.jpg
48KB, 400x301px
>>30448596
I'm pretty sure Lind got some brain damage during those autoerotic asphyxiation sessions to Rommel's "Infantry Attacks."

>“As usual, older and simpler is better,” I added. “Retroculture also has its place on the battlefield.”

And this is Lind's excuse

>“What about an air force?” Browning asked. “We’ll get killed from the air.”

Again, the one sane man in the room.

>“No air force has yet won a war,” I replied. “Air power is pretty much useless against light infantry in our kind of terrain, because it can’t see them. Night and bad weather still protect vehicles effectively, unless they can find columns on the roads. Our shoulder-fired SAMS and Triple-A will make them fly high, and from 20,000 feet they can’t see or do much. Plus, we have some ideas for fighting their air force in ways they won’t expect.”

It's as if this guy ignored Desert Storm and ignore the part where the mechanized forces of the Yugoslav National Army were immobilized. And the Serbs weren't facing a ground invasion.

>And we will have an air force of our own,” I continued. “We have mobilized ultra-light aircraft and their owners, which we’ll use to help our infantry see over the next hill. We’ll have other light planes for deeper reconnaissance and also to serve as fighters to shoot down drones. As has been the case since World War I, the most useful function of aircraft is reconnaissance. Bombing serves mostly to piss the enemy off and make him fight harder, especially when it hits his civilians, which it usually does. Remember, there is no such thing as a ‘precision weapon’ in real war.”

Pic related

>“Don’t get me wrong,” I concluded. “The feds will have a lot more gear than we will. But there are tactical counters to most of it. The more automated a weapon or a system is, the less it can deal with situations not envisioned by its designers. And the feds are deeply into automation and “systems.”

Fucking hell
>>
>>30448665
This man can not be serious.
>>
>>30448665
This is fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: David_Hackworth.jpg (16KB, 219x290px) Image search: [Google]
David_Hackworth.jpg
16KB, 219x290px
>>30448443
>because what makes real soldiers is an ability to win in combat, not clothes or ceremonies.

>yeah let's just train soldiers in guerrilla/light tactics in a combat situation with blurred lines of control and combatants , family by family/village by village fighting and protracted civil war while ignoring rules of decorum, discipline and order, what is the worst that could happen?

But they are for Jesus so they would never make ear necklaces and its ok if they did anyway because they were fag ears.

I need to read some of this guys ideas on military organization, if it is anything like this book then it is probably "you have a point sort of in terms of flexibility but you are also depending on about 70% wishful thinking and 30% entirely glossing a lot of other information and history that discredits your position"
>>
>>30448665
Their only power supply is a massive dam and they still use statehouses to run their government. Those alone are some pretty vital and vulnerable bombing targets.
>>
File: yamato damashii.gif (7KB, 280x332px) Image search: [Google]
yamato damashii.gif
7KB, 280x332px
>>30448665
>Each regiment will have some heavy mortars for artillery, but we want to keep the focus on infantry. We want lots of trigger-pullers, not mechanics and communicators and other support personnel.

As long as you have Yamato Damashii, you can win! Ganbatte!

>“They will be the first line of defense. Behind them will stand ten more regiments of light infantry, made up of first-line reservists. They will be subject to call-up in 24 hours. They will be usable anywhere, but long-distance transport will have to be provided with civilian vehicles. Tactically, they’ll move on their feet.”

This works because, in a Lindsane world, the US military fights by lining up Napoleonic style, except with tanks and Bradleys.

I'm going to need something stronger than Sam Adams.

>“We’ve already done some gaming, both of deployment plans and possible enemy options. We’re looking to do more, so identify your best war-gamers and we’ll tell them what we need worked on. More minds beget more options.”

I like to think these are like those Prussian wargames where the Kaiser's side had to win. With the Kaiser being Rumford, in this case.

>“Great,” said Gunst, “... We need something like the Schlieffen Plan. Aren’t you working on that?”

>“No, and we won’t,” bellowed a deep voice behind me. Startled, I turned around to find Bill Kraft. Big men can move remarkably quietly. “We want to be Moltkes, not Schlieffens,” he continued. “War cannot be run by time-table, like a railroad. Like Moltke, we know what we want to do. If the federals attack, we want to draw them in, encircle them, and wipe them out. But exactly where and how we will do that depends on what the enemy does, which can never be foreseen with certainty

Kraft is Fedora Man who basically lives life with his family as a sort of late-40s LARP, in case you'd forgotten. Evidently, mobilization tables are for chumps.
>>
>>30448779
Don't forget how everything, including the banking system, is hard-copy.
>>
>>30448790
>"I agree with that,” said General LeMieux. “It always drove me nuts in the American Army the way they would develop some elaborate operations plan, and then become prisoners of the plan because it took so much time and effort to create. When the enemy did something unexpected, we would still follow the plan as if nothing had happened. Of course, that was in an exercise, so nobody paid a price. But God help them if they do the same thing against us.”

I can't decide whether to hate or pity Lind

And this more or less ends Chapter 21
>>
>>30448779
JDAMs are a meme. There's no such thing as a precision weapon in a real war.
>>
>>30448799
And their economy appears to be based entirely on trade and agricultural exports.

Limd seems pretty sure that a focus on logistics and support systems is just a passing fad.
>>
>>30448859
>loves studying the military history of Nazi German
>never realized the effectiveness of mass bombings
>>
>>30448665
This becomes more obvious later, but Lind is basically in denial about Desert Storm, since it takes a giant shit all over his ideas.
>>
>>30448882
I had to be corrected on this, but Lind considers the German Army of 1918 the apex of (3rd gen) maneuver warfare

>>30448636
Glad you're along for the ride, Opp
>>
>>30448897
I almost feel driven to actually purchase the damn thing once I hit Chapter 35. I've always thought Lind was disingenuous fucktard, but this """novel""" is a glorious trainwreck.

I really don't want to financially support Lind though
>>
>>30448897
But the Iraqis didn't have enough fighting spirit. That's why they lost in Desert Storm
>>
Chapter 22 is pretty fucking metal
>>
>>30448970
Also they weren't white or Christian. I'm sure that figures into it somehow.
>>
>>30449012
I'll grab my spike bracelets and my bandana.
>>
>>30448940
Sadly, some of the most insane and ridiculous parts of the book happen after chapter 35.
I feel as if this was intentional.
>>
Chapter 22: WE WUZ EVERYONE

> The Washington Establishment was just one part of the Globalist Establishment, and they all stuck together. They shared a common belief in three things: A New World Order that would replace the state with an international super-state, in effect a world-wide European Union; cultural Marxism; and that everything, everywhere, should be decided by people like them. Globalism still faced a serious opponent, Russia, and Russia blocked any armed action to support Washington by using her veto in the Security Council.

Neo-Tsarist Russia. Which is, again, a more interesting story than what we're getting.

>U.N. came through in September with what Washington needed most: money, real money, not worthless greenbacks. It provided Washington a ten trillion yen loan, with more to follow.

I don't think the UN works like this or would be so generous.

>The Feds used the money wisely. They started paying what was left of the old U.S. armed forces in yen. Virtually all the Christian soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen had resigned, and what was left were willing to fight for Washington, as long as they got paid.

Pearl Harbor 2.0 - I cri everytim

>The gangs demanded they be accepted whole and designated as military units, with names like the Bad Boyz Battalion and the West Philly Skullsuckers, on the grounds that “forcing them into a white male structure would deny their unique cultural richness.”

This has predictably bad results.

>The all-female infantry battalions were issued cardboard penises so they could take a leak in the field without wetting their drawers.

I'm against women in combat roles, but Lind is almost making me reconsider.

Anyway, these Uruk Hai invade and loot Indiana, which has seceded and in the meantime.

>The videos of panic-stricken whites fleeing their burning suburbs and “necklaced” Koreans’ blackened corpses outside their looted stores told the rest of us what to expect.
>>
>>30449133
I didn't think there were enough Koreans for the same LA Riots scenario. I wonder why we aren't getting more Roof Koreans. I guess because they aren't white and Lind forgot that a non-trivial number are Christians.

>Taking these rural states proved easy; all that was required was a coup de main in the capital with some airborne forces, followed by show trials of secessionist leaders and their public executions (the favored method was all-female firing squads).

This is one of several things I'll just let stand on its own.

>Local militias sprang up in the countryside, and any federal troops who ventured far from town were found swinging from trees or impaled on pitchforks.

This is unusually sober for Lind. Bravo.

>On March 25, 2028 President Warner announced a major coup. He had negotiated a treaty with Mexico recognizing Mexican “co-sovereignty” over Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. In his speech to Congress, Warner said, “We are recognizing and healing an old wrong, that hateful war in which white male North Americans tore these states from the bosom of Mexico. Mexican-born citizens now make up more than 50% of their populations, and it is only just that they should feel part of their homeland. To insist otherwise would be to deprive them of their human rights. We have no doubt that Mexican co-governance will benefit all the citizens of Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona, as they may now fully share the vibrant culture of our southern neighbor.”

>In Brownsville, Laredo, Las Cruses, and Nogales, they were met not by smiling senoritas and Mexican hat dances but with bullets and Molotov cocktails.

It's times like this that I think that Lind was writing a comedy, but his autistic rants about strategy persuade me otherwise.

Texas doesn't take kindly to this and rushes the Texas National Guard to fight the Mexican Army with the support of Texan irregulars. It works, but the president (who I am surprised is not a Democrat) gets upset about this.
>>
>>30449233
Roof Koreans are like duct tape. They are always there when you need them.

Also
>“We are recognizing and healing an old wrong, that hateful war in which white male North Americans tore these states from the bosom of Mexico. Mexican-born citizens now make up more than 50% of their populations, and it is only just that they should feel part of their homeland. To insist otherwise would be to deprive them of their human rights. We have no doubt that Mexican co-governance will benefit all the citizens of Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona, as they may now fully share the vibrant culture of our southern neighbor.”
I feel if you take out the right wing lectures and the inane Luddite rants this could very well be a hilarious transposition of a Liberal Crime Squad game.
>>
File: brutal.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>30449233
>In Houston, Governor John Dalton spoke of “a treasonous and tyrannical regime in Washington that has plunged Santa Ana’s knife into the back of Texas.” Washington responded with a drone strike that destroyed the Alamo.

I don't get why they don't kill him when they've been more than happy and willing to send in paratroopers to do the same thing.

>From Mexico City, U.S. Ambassador Irving P. Zimmerman

Like the Zimmerman Telegram, geddit?

>The Mexican troops never made it beyond the border towns. Hemmed in by roadblocks made of trucks and buses, their vehicles set on fire by gasoline bombs and their troops shot at from rooftops and from behind every door and window, they melted into a panicked mob. A few managed to surrender, and a few more made it back across the Rio Grande. The rest littered the streets like dead mayflies.

That's an unusual amount of coordination. The Warsaw Uprising didn't happen in an afternoon. It took a lot of planning and logistics.

The newly minted Republic of Texas counterattacks Mexico because they can. It seems like a frivolous waste of gasoline to me. Anyway, what comes next is my favorite part of this chapter.

>But that battle was never fought. The Texan invasion gave the Indian population in southern Mexico the opportunity for which it had long waited. On April 25, with the fall of Monterrey, Indian rebels in the Yucatan proclaimed the rebirth of the Mayan Empire at Chichen-Itza. Nahuatl-speaking Indians, the remains of the Aztecs, announced the rebirth of their kingdom in Tenochtitlan three days later. Indian columns, some led by feather-clad priests and Jaguar warriors and others reciting the Popul Vu, marched on Mexico City. The Texans pinned down the Mexican Army, so there was nothing to stop them. Mexico City fell on May 21. On the 23rd, an Aztec high priest cut the beating heart from Mr. Ambassador Zimmerman and offered it to the Hummingbird Wizard atop the Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan.

Metal af
>>
>>30449133
>Russia blocked any armed action to support Washington by using her veto in the Security Council.

Predictably, Lind has no idea how the UN or global politics work. All the "globalist establishment" countries need to intervene militarily is to get the go-ahead from the US government. But that would get in the way of the Ebil Federal Govurnment narrative Lind is pushing, and means he has to have his pet faction fight against people he can't just dismiss as being Pentagon lackies.
>>
I bet you could find a torrented copy of this somewhere, and I think you'd be doing a great service to everyone if we could collectively laugh and rage at his incompetence
>>
>>30449322
>The Security Council was still a non-starter. Russia did not want to appear to side too openly with the rebels in an American civil war, but it had used its veto once and could do so again – which is why the U.S. Navy made no attempt to block the arms that were arriving in Portland on Russian ships.

I don't see much more openly you can get. There are Russian-flagged ships bringing in cargoes of tanks, albeit shitty ones, to a rebel state. I guess they could have some Little Green Men show up like in Syria, but that threatens to make this war actually interesting.

>The Confederacy was too strong to take on until Washington had the rest of the U.S. back under its control and had major U.N. help. Talks were under way in Beijing about securing large-scale Chinese assistance; an expeditionary force of as many as 20 Chinese divisions was a possibility.

Fucking how? That is an enormous sealift effort. And do they not realize that China is economically colonizing the Northern Confederacy?

>The Joint Chiefs recommended initiating a full naval blockade of all Northern Confederation ports, coupled with round-the-clock air, drone, and cruise missile attacks. After about 30 days, the ground war would begin. The main attack would be up I-95, roughly along the New England coast; once Maine was beaten, New Hampshire and Vermont would be cut off from the sea and surrounded on three sides. Their situation would be hopeless.

This is the initial Federal war plan. Pretty good, huh.

Well, about that. There are some things in this that I just don't need to riff.
>>
>>30449037
Could you email that to me?
>>
>But his Secretary of Defense wanted to say something. She had represented Harlem in Congress, and after her defeat by a Black Muslim candidate the administration had given her the defense job to maintain her visibility; she was one of its biggest supporters in the black community. The 42nd Division was her baby – in fact, she had carried several of its babies, until the abortionist had restored her shapely figure – and she wanted it to have its chance to shine.

>“Mr. President,” said the Honorable Kateesha Mowukuu, “I am the only black woman at this table. We have heard what these white men have to say. I would remind you that in this war, white men are our enemy. Now you will hear what a black woman has to say, and I expect all of you to listen with respect.”

>“Black people have been the only warriors in history. White men can’t fight. It’s because their noses are too small. Courage comes from the nose, not the heart, as the African spiritual healers you call witch doctors have long understood. That’s why black people eat their snot. What do you white folk do with your snot? You wrap it up in a little white surrender flag and put it in your pocket. So you don’t have no courage.”

>“All the great warriors in history have been black. Caesar was a black man, and so was his enemy, Hannibal. The Spartans were black. They just dyed their hair blond, to fool their enemies into thinking they were weak white people. Charlemagne was a black man. In French, ʻcharlemagneʼ means ‘kinky hair.’ The Vikings came from Africa, which is where they got those helmets with horns on them. Gunpowder was invented by ancient Zimbabwean scientists, who made it from elephant shit. You ever hear an elephant fart? Black scientists knew there had to be some juju behind that.”
>>
File: strangelove-thumb-510x328-39094.gif (428KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
strangelove-thumb-510x328-39094.gif
428KB, 500x322px
>>30449447
>“All of America’s military heroes were black people. Washington was a black man. We know that because he came from Washington, D.C., which is a black city. General U.S. Grant had a black grandmother, and so did Robert E. Lee. In fact, it was the same black woman, which is why they looked so much alike. Eisenhower is really a black name, and General George Patton got his pearl-handled revolvers from his black grand-daddy, who took them off Simon Legree.”

>“This racist white-boy society of yours has dissed black men big-time. You’ve throw’d ‘em in jails and cut off their tails. You’ve put AIDS in their veins and cocaine in their brains. You’ve made black mean slack and crack, Jack, and we ain’t gonna take it no more.”

>“And now the black warriors of our black 42nd Division, which I will rename the 1st Division, will teach these Yankee racist, sexist, crackers what happens when they mess with black people,” Ms. Mowukuu concluded. “And they don’t need no help from nobody.”

>President Warner was torn. His mind told him the Joint Chiefs’ plan made more military sense than did that of his Secretary of Defense, but he had long ago conditioned himself to turn his mind off when dealing with matters touching “racism.”

>“Thank you for that helpful contribution,” he replied. “I am sure all of us respect what a black woman has to say.” The Joint Chiefs’ heads nodded in unison. “Would the Chiefs care to comment on the Secretary’s proposal?”

>“Mr. President, may I make a suggestion?” said the Army Chief of Staff, General Wesley. “We all deeply appreciate the Secretary’s brilliant remarks. But the Army already has a First Division, with a long and distinguished history. May I recommend that the 42nd Division be renamed the Numero Uno Division instead? That would avoid any conflict and also honor its members from Spanish Harlem.”

>"Ms. Mowukuu, is that agreeable to you?”, asked President Warner.
>>
File: victoria ch22 comments.png (31KB, 949x401px) Image search: [Google]
victoria ch22 comments.png
31KB, 949x401px
>>30449486
>“I believe deeply in multiculturalism, Mr. President, as you know,” replied the Secretary of Defense. “I am prepared to accept that modification.”

>“Are there any other comments?” asked the President. There were none.

>“The Secretary’s proposal is therefore unanimously approved,” he said. “I think we have seen here how we can all learn if we open ourselves to what our sisters and brothers from diverse backgrounds can offer us. Ms. Secretary, you have the deep respect and gratitude of your country.”

And this conversation, which was naturally being surveilled by our protagonists ends the chapter.
>>
The Turner Diaries probably gives more credit to black people than this book
>>
>>30449429
I don't have a copy myself unfortunately, but I can direct you to another let's read of the book that covers the entire thing if you want.
Alternatively, you can pirate the thing if you really want to continue and not give Lind a single cent.
>>
File: 02-16-800-00-14.jpg (423KB, 750x991px) Image search: [Google]
02-16-800-00-14.jpg
423KB, 750x991px
>Charlemagne was a black man.
> Implying that needed to be stated
Seriously, who doesn't believe that the Franks were moors.
>>
>>30449551
This, pirate it, besides, that seems like the kind of thing Lind would support, right?
>>
File: dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>
>>30449551

Spacebattles can go suck a dick. Still, if there's a minimally sketchy place I could download it, that would be great
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 1574x1998px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 1574x1998px
never mind OP Jesus Christ I can't take it anymore.
>>
Hey OP could you post this onto /lit/ too? I want to see their reaction
>>
>>30449728
I don't want to rewrite everything; but you're more than happy to link it.
>>
>>30448790
>Sam Adams
Everclear and hamburgers.
>>
>>30449577
whew
>>
>>30449447
wat
>>
>>30449894
I don't understand why he would associate his real name with this
>>
>on William Lind
>He says he "lives to eat rather than eats to live," and notes that his "idea of a physical-fitness test is six eclairs in five minutes."
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/04/28/players/32a648e7-7744-46e3-bb32-7eb2ffa95283/

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30449509
ABC here.

I...yeah. Just....yeah. What?

I need to get some sleep, this has got to be a bad dream or something...
>>
>reading through the SB thread
>"wow just wow"
>"muh shield maidens"

And that's why I'm on /k/
>>
File: kekman.jpg (32KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
kekman.jpg
32KB, 500x417px
>>
>>30450101
SB Thread?
>>
I don't know what the fuck is going on here. This makes even my wackiest fanfic look like Shakespeare or something. At least all my crazy fanfic shit is backended by the fact that it's sci-fi/science fantasy.

I need a drink.
>>
>>30450115
Motherfucker's got the crazy eyes.
>>
>>30450121
Spacebattles

Their read-through of it, which I wasn't aware of, will pop up when you google this novel.
>>
I'm going to go to bed and continue it tomorrow afternoon. Either in this thread if it is still a live, which may be possible because of how long the previous one lasted
>>
>>30450357
Unless you would prefer a more relaxed schedule than the pace I'm maintaining
>>
>>30445887

i wonder if Lind realizes that the black churches he uses for support for the little old black lady brigade against black scum (how he can type those two words in sequence and not sit back and think "am i being cartoonishly racist right now" is beyond me) tend toward being mainline denominations and feature such things as female clergy.

of course not, that would require research, critical thinking, and nuance.
>>
>>30446601

"Feurer bei Willhem", or "Fire at will" as der Deutsche say.
>>
>>30450431
Racism is just a tool of the cultural marxists. Thank God that Russia has a vote on the UN Security Council.

I boggles the mind that this guy was once some candidate's military adviser on military matters.
>>
>>30450431
It's like a deliciously bad and completely oblivious update of the Hunter Diaries.
>>
>>30448596
>T-34
>Reliable

Only in that they reliably blew up before they needed major repairs, T-72 is honestly an easier tank to repair and maintain.
To be fair a number of wartime designs were absolute shit peacetime tanks, IS-2 and Panther being the obvious examples.
>>
I'm reading Chapter 23 to prep myself for tomorrow. Sadly, it's perhaps dumber militarily than the last chapter - and certainly has nothing as metal as neo-Aztecs cutting someone's heart out.
>>
>>30444571
>threw farmers into jails where they were homosexually raped

Is it just me or does Lind have a fixation with prison rape?
>>
>>30448665

this mofucker needs to read some Douhet
>>
>>30446701
>I'm surprised that there aren't 5000 people who aren't cool with this secession thing.
they cawnt geht awwny signuutures faw theh peteeshun cause nahbahdy cannae unduhstannem
>>
>>30447029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g-VBopM3Ts
>this is a BIG weapon!
>It's much bigger than the ones in basic
>I was kind of scared of it at first
>>
>>30448475
this is a man with the mind of a 13-year old and the attention span of a mega autist
>>
>>30450821
>at first
>>
>>30450821
why are they wearing head gear on a tarmac?
>>
>>30443812
I find the bits about absurd government action nice, but Lind is totally and utterly insane.
>>
American Balkanization could make for a cool story. Maybe we could wargame it like Red Storm Rising. Oppenheimer would be a great referee/GM for it.
>>
>>30450052
Wait do people take this guy seriously?
>>
>>30451143
Probably.
>>
>>30451143
They used to before 4GW was discredited
>>
>>30450620
It's seems like he's fleshing out deep seeded personal issues including racism, an inferiority complex (the military stuff) and maybe some latent homosexuality.

>>30450513
Meant to say The Turner Diaries and Hunter. Man I botched that hard.

BTW....I do not recommend either of those books. Not from a moral standpoint but for the same reason as not recommending this mess. Mary Sue horse crap isn't limited to fanfic boys.
>>
>>30450528
>He does not know about quality after 1943
>He does not know about quality in 1945
>He does not know about T-34/85 obr 1960 or 1969 which is what the russians most likely supplied them.
>Only knows about 1941 and 42 which was disastrous (30-35 kilometers before overhual in 1942 for some T-34's).

Comeon anon step it up. And whats with the talk about the IS-2? Care to elaborate?
>>
>>30451520
>whats with the talk about the IS-2?
There was an article in Armor going into detail about IS-2/IS-3 a while back, basically the Soviets managed to make it so most of the major problems with IS-2 would, on average, start occurring after the tank was lost in combat. While this was a great for allowing the design team to cut corners during the war it became a problem when you expected a tank to last in inventory for 10+ years of peace. This was was part of the reason that the IS-3 program was started, as Soviet generals wanted to retain a 122mm armed breakthrough tank despite the problems with IS-2, of course IS-3 would a maintenance disaster but that is another problem entirely.
>>
>>30450148
holy shit Spacebattles is so autistic
I thought we were bad but I was wrong.
>>
>>30449486
>>30449509

This is satire. It HAS to be.
>>
>>30451520
Byit they have neither quantity nor quality on their side.
>>
HAS the token Jew died yet?
>>
>>30452873
Not yet.
>>
going to continue this a bit after Noon, after I have lunch
>>
>>30449447
>>30449486

On one hand, I kind of want whatever Lind is smoking. On the other, it might be the only substance in the world that I'd be OK with banning on general principles.
>>
File: 1466604889865.jpg (112KB, 340x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466604889865.jpg
112KB, 340x720px
>>30449133
>The gangs demanded they be accepted whole and designated as military units, with names like the Bad Boyz Battalion and the West Philly Skullsuckers, on the grounds that “forcing them into a white male structure would deny their unique cultural richness.”

Does this guy think that gangbangers and post-colonial academics are the same people?
>>
>>30454126
I think it's funny how he seems to be scrupulously avoiding any profanity.
>>
File: are you jesting me.png (114KB, 347x344px) Image search: [Google]
are you jesting me.png
114KB, 347x344px
>>30449728
>>30449754

/lit/izen here. I don't know anything about the military tactics and strategy you guys are talking about, but this is comedy gold.
>>
>>30443812
This is the most over-the-top shit I have read in my entire life. This guy is a fucking comedic genius.
>>
>>30449486
>You’ve throw’d ‘em in jails and cut off their tails. >You’ve put AIDS in their veins and cocaine in their brains. You’ve made black mean slack and crack, Jack
Dr. Seuss please go.
You're too white to be a black woman.
>>
>>30454395
She's rapping, don't you see? It's how black people communicate besides gang signs and armed robbery.
>>
>>30454646
I'm sorry, I don't speak jive.
>>
About to start Chapter 23
>>
>>30449754
I'll copy paste it to /lit/ once I have the time
>>
Sorry, I was explaining 4GW and its criticisms as best I could for /lit/. 23 incoming.
>>
>>30451143
He was an advisor for Gary Hart of all people.

Democrats: Not even once.
>>
Chapter 23: Preuszens Gloria

>The General Staff had grown somewhat with the addition of men from Vermont and New Hampshire, but the Operations Section was just twelve officers, which was the most who could fit at the table. I made sure Mel didn’t get a bigger table.

For someone who sucks the dicks of the Prussians, Lind sure misses their innovations with organizing and using general staffs. Maybe he's trying to emulate the American Civil War, but foreign observers thought one of the American's big mistakes during the ACW was pitifully understaffed and underutilized staff officers.

>Seth Browning, who had traded his Army National Guard rank of Lieutenant Colonel for Hauptmann im Generalstab...

Gratuitous German Quotes: 11

I hope you have your Sam Adams ready.

>I’d bet on the Champlain approach, because I-91 is hemmed in by mountains and they’ll be scared of our infantry in the mountains. They’re flatlanders, and the land east of Champlain is fairly flat. Plus, they can get into Vermont directly from New York state, and they’ll be more comfortable with that. If we guess wrong and they do come up I-91, our militia can keep ʻem on the road and our mobile forces can shift quickly and cut them up with motti tactics.”

I can't believe Lind praised someone who wasn't German. And "orcs" are scared of mountains for some reason. These are big assumptions.

>“A good analysis,”

It isn't.

>“That’s easy,” said John Ross, who I had dual-hatted as commander of our motorized forces and member of the Grossgeneralstab.

Hoo boy

Gratuitous German Quotes: 12

>“We let them come well in, then pocket them with their backs to Lake Champlain. Being Army, they’ll see water as an impassable obstacle rather than a highway. Once we have them trapped with their backs to the lake, they’ll cave.”

And the former Army guys are just cucked into submission or something. River crossings and things of that nature are why you bring along combat engineers
>>
>>30455267
OH GOD NO!

NOT A RIVER!
>>
>>30454198
Just understand that this is beyond pants on head retarded. Like, beyond. So far beyond in fact, I dont know if there's a word to accurately describe how horrendously bad it is, in terms of tactics, logistics and strategy. It's seriously like a 13 year old who read Gaunts Ghosts, or played every CoD, came up with a country wide military strategy, to try and put it in perspective. I'm baffled to be honest.
>>
File: 1465175443745.jpg (44KB, 487x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465175443745.jpg
44KB, 487x720px
>>30455267
As a former US Army combat engineer, consider me fucking triggered. Ree, gentlemen. Ree.
>>
>>30455267
>Father Dimitri, now the informal Imperial Russian advisor

I can't get over the fact that there's a tsarist Russia in this timeline

> The Tsar has authorized me to tell you that he will follow your first major victory with diplomatic recognition of your country. I think the destruction of the 42nd division will count as such a victory.

This seems awfully convenient and reflects Lind's knowledge of international politics

>“OK, then, we know our intent: pocket the whole 42nd Division against Lake Champlain and wipe it out. The Plans section can lay out our deployment accordingly. What else do we need to decide here?” I added.

Fuck logistics and bean counters.

>“Our satellites indicate they may attempt to intercept the next Russian ship bringing arms into Portland,” answered Father Dimitri. “They have stationed two American destroyers and an Aegis cruiser off the Maine coast. If they try to stop our ship, the Imperial Russian Navy will uphold the principle of freedom of the seas. You do not have to worry about that.”

Out of the goodness of their heart. However, it's more amusing to read between the lines and think that Imperial Russia wants a client state.

>“An air campaign does face us with some problems,” I added. “They can unquestionably do serious damage to civilian targets. History tells us that will just make our folks fight harder

Which is why Serbia capitulated...

And I saw this as someone who is critical about some of the technocentric conclusions that people drew from it.

> Plus, our anti-aircraft guns and shoulder-fired SAMS will make most of their pilots fly too high to see or hit much.”

This will be important for something fucking retarded later.

>“I think we may have some operational, not just tactical answers to their air,” said Captain Ron Danielov, a former Marine Corps Scout/Sniper sergeant who was in charge of special operations.

I really don't look forward to them
>>
File: 1464807114315.jpg (82KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1464807114315.jpg
82KB, 294x313px
>>30455411
The lengths this guy goes to be wilfully ignorant of any sort of actual military doctrine blows my fucking mind.

And then we have OP here, who is not only reading, but also analyzing this "book" for us for the lulz. Godspeed you magnificent bastard, please don't stare to long into the eye of madness.

>I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME; IT IS A GOOD PAIN
>>
>>30455267

>“We let them come well in, then pocket them with their backs to Lake Champlain. Being Army, they’ll see water as an impassable obstacle rather than a highway. Once we have them trapped with their backs to the lake, they’ll cave.”

Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight. If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve. - Sun Tzu

But this won't happen because the Numero Uno division is composed of niggers. Fuck, a heroic last stand throwing a wrench into the heroes' plans would be interesting and dramatic.

But we all know that Lind needs to take a shit on drama and tension, as much as Desert Storm took a giant shit on the tactics used in this novel
>>
>>30455418
Let me guess, God-guided bullets while the planes are on the ground?
>>
>>30446449
buttsex while wearing a nazi uniform is just... bonding, totally not gay. Not even the part where six men take turns spitroasting you before washing the multitple loads of cum off your face with their piss.
>>
>>30455267
Does the chapter title also count as gratuitous?
>>
>>30455418
And Danielov has an idea that will take him about a week to set up and be ready for execution.

>“In war, one week is a long time,” I said. I allowed my subordinates to come up with their own solutions to problems, but I insisted they be quick about it.

No you don't, Rumford. You just ignore any plans that don't stroke your ego.

>You’ve read McRaven’s book too. You know that.”
>I had and I did. His reference was to a book by a U.S. Navy SEAL officer, Bill McRaven, The Theory of Special Operations, published way back in 1993 by the old Naval Postgraduate School. That and the U.S. Special Operations Command’s Pub 1, Special Operations in Peace and War, were good guides to a kind of war where smarts could make up for numbers and equipment. I knew Ron was right.

They could learn a lot from actually reading these books. They could also learn a lot more from things like Overy's "Why the Allies Won," FM 100-5 (about AirLand Battle), and the Marine Corps Warfighting Manual.

>The first bombs fell three days later, on June 19, 2028. Cruise missiles came in just before dawn, targeting the State Houses in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont, National Guard armories, and power plants. The damage was extensive but largely symbolic.

This is contradictory imo

>The State Houses

I thought they shifted their government from statehouse to statehouse. If the Feds hit all of them with JDAMs or Paveways, they have a pretty good chance of getting something.

>and armories were empty, and the power plants were down for lack of fuel.

And the Feds are so kind to not hit the one under construction. This is somewhat plausible because it's being built by the Chinese who are partially bankrolling this, but for a ruthless government they sure are bad at being ruthless.

>Three waves of bombers hit us after the cruise missiles, going for bridges, rail lines and railway shops, fuel depots (also empty), and the Portland docks

And this is ineffective somehow
>>
>>30455622
>this is ineffective somehow
Yeah, isn't their entire industry (such as it is) trade focused?

You know, this guy is literally the flip side of the liberals he claims to hate. It just needs to be his ideas in charge and everyone agreeing with him, and then authoritarianism is a-okay. The part of the population he doesn't like need to just die and then the simple life will fit just right. He's a zero-population faggot in minister's garb.
>>
>>30455622
>In Augusta, a precise, surgical cluster munition dropped by a U.S. Navy F-35 hit the schoolyard of St. Francis Elementary during noon recess. Thirty-three children died, along with seven teachers and the parish priest.

They're bad guys in case your forgot.

>Railroads are easy to blow up but also easy to repair, and we had the trains moving again by midnight.

I highly doubt this.

>Engineer bridges were ready to go in strategic places, and those were up quickly too

I can buy this. The Serbs had a neat pontoon bridge they concealed by submerging it when they weren't using it.

>Video of the St. Francis schoolyard was on the Internet within forty-five minutes of the attack, and the images broadcast around the world brought further air attacks to a screeching halt. Japan said in no uncertain terms that if there were further civilian casualties, there would be no more yen.

Given what actually happens when the US or other countries intentionally or deliberately do this, I don't but it - especially after decades of low-intensity worldwide warfare.

>We also had an amazing stroke of luck – or perhaps something more than luck, since St. Francis was involved. The F-35 that dropped the cluster bomb was shot down. Our few anti-aircraft weapons were deployed to protect our mobile ground forces, not our cities. But a Russian instructor happened to be showing some of our troops how to use the SA-18 shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missile at a small base just south of town.

AFTER THEY SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT THE FEDS WERE FLYING HIGH TO AVOID THE AAA AND MANPADS FOR THIS VERY REASON!

REEEEEEE!

>They pickle their bombs, run for home, and its beer:thirty at the club. It’s all a video game for them.

Which is why drone operators have one of the lowest rates of PTSD -oh wait!

>Unlike infantrymen, they’re not prepared to see the other guy’s eyes bug out when you twist a bayonet into his guts.

Pretty hardcore when your idea of a PFT is 6 eclairs in 5 minutes
>>
>>30455688
>I forced him to walk through the blood, guts, and tiny severed limbs, lifting each sheet and staring at his handiwork. He managed to maintain his composure until the third kid, a little blond girl whose torso was ripped half away. He had a little blond daughter about the same age, and he came unglued. The camera caught his face in an unforgettable image of horror and agony, just before he puked himself dry. By the tenth kid, he was begging me to shoot him rather than look at any more. I made him keep looking.

HARD MEN MAKING HARD DECISIONS

At this point, Fedora Man and Governor Adams arrive to decide what to do with the pilot. Rumford and the Governor are in favor of hanging him.

>[Fedora Man/Bill Kraft] gave me a look of icy contempt and said, “I would have expected at least an attempt at military reasoning from someone in the uniform of a General Staff officer.”

He might have a good idea, but this is pretty rich coming from a guy who lives his life as a 1940s LARP

>After that face shot, I knew I was going to get a lesson in military reasoning. Bill’s lessons were usually good ones, even if they sometimes felt like a broken-glass suppository wrapped in sandpaper.

I'll admit, I laughed. It's a little weird that Fedora Man is such a strategic """genius""". He wants to send the pilot back so he can say bad things about the horrors of war. I'd expect after a plague, multiple cities looted and razed, and a murder rate approaching Mogadishu, that the average American is pretty hardcore at this point. But they'll be pussies for reasons, and I have no doubt that nothing similar will happen on the protagonist's side.
>>
>>30455688
He's also stated repeatedly that their bombs would be inaccurate and ineffective, but then they "surgically bomb"a school, as if it was completely intentional. Which is it Lind?
>>
File: 1467155683180.png (1MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467155683180.png
1MB, 700x700px
>>30455772
>felt like a broken-glass suppository wrapped in sandpaper
What an apt way to describe this entire ""book""
>>
>>30455772
>First, it let the pilot appear on all the TV talk shows to cry about what he had done. Then, it arrested him. When the military screamed, it dropped the charges, so it looked like it was condoning war crimes. Finally, it sent him back to his unit, where he spread his horror story to everyone he could talk to, so those pilots dropped their bombs in the ocean from then on.

Because they're really bad at being ruthless tyrants or something

>On the 26th, they began hunting our locomotives with anti-tank missiles. We didn’t have many engines; we needed every one of them and couldn’t let this continue. I called in Ron Danielov. He’d had more than his week, and it was time to see if a special operation could help us out.

Some Durandals/BLU-107s should completely annihilate their railyards. But whatever.

Then we get Danielov's special operations plans. I'll let /k/ be the judge

>“The first, and most powerful, is aimed at Washington itself. We’ve got six moving vans sitting in southern Virginia, each with about 10,000 pounds of explosives in it. The drivers are our men. On signal, they will take those trucks on to the six bridges that connect Washington with Virginia, park ’em, set the timers, and dive into the Potomac. They’re all good swimmers who can reach the Virginia shore. When the bombs go, they’ll take several spans out of each bridge, cutting Washington off from the south.”
>>
>>30455825
>“The second operation helps with that, and also assists the Confederates’ entry into Virginia,” Ron answered. “We’ve done a little recon at the Oceana Naval Air Base and at Langley Air Force Base, near Norfolk. One of our guys got into both, driving a beer delivery truck. You know a beer truck will never be stopped on an air base. Anyway, they’ve got the planes lined up wing-tip to wing-tip in nice straight rows on both bases, so they look pretty. I’ve got four teams down there with an 81 mm mortar each, and they can just walk their fire up and down the rows. I figure they can take half, maybe three-quarters of those aircraft out.”

>“We know that, which is why we have a third operation planned,” Ron replied. “The target is the other base where most of the sorties against us are flown from, Dover, in Delaware. We’re gonna hit the single most vulnerable point on any air base: the Officers’ Club on Friday night.” ... “Our intel is that there are usually 100 to 150 aircrew, pilots and NFOs, at the Club on the average Friday night. But we’re not going to blow it. We’re going to take those guys and bring them home.”

There's nothing that could go wrong with any of this.

>When they get here, they’ll serve as hostages. We’ll chain one to every locomotive, every factory, every strategically important target, so if the feds hit those targets, they’ll kill their own men. My guess is that the federal government will order them to do that, but their pilots’ accuracy will diminish drastically.”

Brutal.

>“I love it! I love it! That’s brilliant! Shit, if you make that one work, you’ll get the Blue Max!” I cried. “Skorzeny himself would shake your hand if you can pull it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww7WlSPi9gc

>“OK, my answer on all three is GO! And the ideas are good enough I’ll back you up even if they don’t work,” I said.

That's a lot of moving parts for someone who doesn't like to plan
>>
File: 1465488454954.jpg (31KB, 255x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465488454954.jpg
31KB, 255x375px
>>30455879
>I'll let /k/ be the judge
Dude. I can't even....I'm speechless.
>>
File: bugs.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>30455879
>One of our guys got into both, driving a beer delivery truck. You know a beer truck will never be stopped on an air base.
Why don't they dress in drag and seduce them while they're at it?
>>
>>30455688
>especially after decades of low-intensity worldwide warfare
That and the superflu. You'd think no one would really give a shit about kids dying far away when they're dying all the time locally, too.
>>
>>30455879
>This time, the angels were on the side of the smaller battalions. One of the trucks broke down, and we’d overlooked the railroad bridge which was sloppy map work on our part, but the attack on the Washington bridges did what it was supposed to. It triggered the move of Confederate forces into Virginia and that state’s joining the Confederacy, which made Washington untenable for the federal government.

I wonder if they'll face some insurgency. Probably not.

>Pentagon was turned into the world’s largest nursing home, specializing in patients with Alzheimer’s. It wasn’t much of a change.

I bet Alzheimer's-stricken generals could beat Lind's microcephalic supreme commander.

>The mortar crews at Langley found the aircraft still parked in tidy rows and walked their fire from one end to the other. They destroyed about fifty airplanes.

So that worked.

>At Dover, our team of special operators found almost 300 guys in the club. It seems the base CO had called a meeting of all aircrew for a mandatory lecture on sexual harassment, in response to a complaint by the bar girl that some pilots had been “looking at her.” It took two C-17s to carry them all to Portland. The feds howled when we staked them out at all the worthwhile air targets, but the tactic worked even better than we expected. When President Warner ordered the air attacks continued, the remaining American pilots simply refused to fly. The air campaign was over.

This is some Operation Chariot shit. It would be a more interesting story than what Lind is telling us.

>On July 4, 150 miles outside Portland, the American destroyer USS Gonzalez ordered the Russian freighter White Russia to stop.

I thought the port was fucked by bombs. JDAM the port facilities and drop naval mines in the harbor for good measure. But I guess they just accidentally dropped inert training bombs.
>>
>>30455772
>He had a little blond daughter about the same age, and he came unglued
Maybe this is why they were trying to have nothing but California lesbians for fighter pilots.
>>
>>30455949
>The ship, which was loaded with RPGs, machine guns, and ammunition intended for us, refused. The American ship put a five-inch round into the White Russia‘s bridge, killing the captain and seven crew members. Ninety seconds later the Gonzalez was blown out of the water by three torpedoes from the Russian submarine which had been escorting the White Russia.

>In Washington, where the federal government was beginning the process of packing to move, the Navy demanded immediate and forceful military action against Russia. President Warner, remembering the Trent Affair in the first American Civil War, demurred. “One war at a time, gentlemen, as President Lincoln said,” were his words to the JCS. It was a wise decision, but it effectively took the U.S. Navy out of the war against us.

I don't see why Russia doesn't declare war or send in some little green men at this point.

>That left us to face the renowned 42nd Division

Numero Uno Division. s m h t b h f a m

>After a thorough reconnaissance, the General Staff determined that we would attempt to pocket the 42nd Division around Vergennes, trapping them between Otter and Lewis Creeks with their backs to Lake Champlain.

Go "REE!" some more, Mr. Retired Combat Engineer
>>
>>30455985
>Accordingly, we moved a regiment of light infantry, with our few artillery pieces, into the area along Lewis Creek, stretching east to Monkton Ridge. Their mission was to prevent any advance north. They did not entrench, but set up a mobile defense in depth based on small teams that could ambush enemy infantry and call in fire on enemy vehicles. Another light infantry regiment plus the local militia held the eastern flank from West Rutland, along Lake Bomoseen and Lake Hortonia, through Middlebury to Monkton Ridge. Their mission was to prevent the enemy from going east. Vergennes lay too far west to cover, so we evacuated the population and garrisoned it with light infantry who had been trained in urban combat. They expected to fight cut off from our other forces. Operationally, their mission was to draw as many enemy as possible into the area and hold them while we encircle

Their battle plans. Which the Feds don't know about because they aren't using drones or something.

> Here was stationed our Mobile Force, under John Ross. It consisted of his Marine battalion on dirt bikes

Are these Van Ripen warp speed dirtbikes by any chance?

>our heavy armor regiment with its T-34 tanks, and a regiment of motorized infantry.

It sure is convenient that the 42nd Division has no armor of its own. Or air support. It seems to be a few thousand "orcs" on foot with their problem solvers.

Anyway, I'll let the march of the 42nd division stand on its own

>Its encampment, at and around Camp Smith on the Hudson River, had been a circus of drugs, drinking, and debauchery. After three white officers were murdered, most of the rest went home; blacks were promoted from the ranks to replace them. On July 10, three “Death Battalions” of gang members were added to the division, which turned mere chaos into complete pandemonium. Finally, on the 21st of July, 2028, the monster started crawling north.
>>
File: 1432950841599.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432950841599.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>30455267
>but the Operations Section was just twelve officers, which was the most who could fit at the table.
I'd like to point out that Jesus had 12 apostles. Could Rumsford be the reincarnation of Christ?
>>
>>30456035
>For the New York towns in its path – towns on “friendly” soil – the passage of the 42nd Division was an envelopment by hell. Stores were looted. Whites were mugged, raped, or shot. Homes, barns and businesses were burned. The division’s march was a traveling riot.

>Since the federal government could not control the Internet, the images of rape and pillage were broadcast into every American home. Secretary of Defense Mowukuu, when asked to explain the depredations of “her” division on its own citizenry, replied truthfully that they were no worse than what the people who made up the division had been doing for many years in the areas where they lived. Americans failed to find that reassuring.

>Our militia was sure they could hold a line against an invasion as pathetic as this one, and they were right. But I would not let them, because I didn’t want to stop the 42nd Division. I wanted to destroy it. Once they understood that, they went along.

And they just have the iron discipline to do this rather than jump the gun.

>John put the T-34s right up front, figuring they would cause “tank terror” among the drunken, untrained, undisciplined horde. They did, and the enemy fled back toward the Lake. By the evening of the 2nd, the encirclement was complete.

It's just orcs with their Glock 40s. And they don't even get a hardcore last stand like Sun Tzu says they should when faced with annihilation.

You're about to learn why I named the chapter what I did. Also, I think I missed a "Schwerpunkt," so take a sip of your Sam Adams if you want. My bad for not counting it.
>>
>>30455985
>Stopped by creeks, not rivers
Oh, I am, OP. I'm reeeing so hard it's not even funny
>>
File: lewis creek.jpg (201KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lewis creek.jpg
201KB, 500x375px
>>30456085
>>30456035
>>30456102
This is Lewis Creek. What the fucking fuck, over?
>>
>>30456151
You'd probably lose a bunch of gear but yeah, I think even the "orcs" could bebop across that to get back home to they shortys.
>>
File: bismarck macro.jpg (23KB, 225x334px) Image search: [Google]
bismarck macro.jpg
23KB, 225x334px
>>30456085
>When I stuck my head into Ross’s CP, which was a single command version of the LAV, I was almost impaled by a German spiked helmet coming out. Below the helmet was a vast, rotund figure that could only be Bill Kraft, clad in the dark blue uniform of a 19th century Prussian officer. Down the trouser legs ran the wine-red stripe of an officer of the Prussian General Staff. I must have done a double-take, because Kraft looked at me and said, “Don’t you remember why I turned down your kind offer to join the Christian Marine Corps?”

>I had to think back a bit, but I did remember. Bill had said, “I wear a different uniform.” Now I knew which one.

>“We were wiped off the map in 1947.” Bill said, “but Prussia is more than a place. As Hegel understood, it is also an ideal. Prussians still exist, and so does the Prussian Army, a bit of it anyway. Now, it’s fighting again, here, for what it always fought for: for our old culture, against barbarism. Someday, we will win.”

>“Since you are our Prussian advisor, can I start by asking your advice?” I responded.

Shotgun a whole Sam Adams, you sons-of-bitches.

They talk about potentially getting New York in the Northern Confederacy. After winning the battle offscreen, they dump the soldiers of Numero Uno Division off to New York to be lynched by the people whose towns they razed. It ends up with the governor of NY calling and asking to join the confederation, and kicking NYC out of the state.

>Unlike the Northern Confederation, the New York Guard included a potent air force: a whole wing of F-16s, trained in ground support.

Because, while Federal F-35s are ineffective at bombing, these F-16s will magically strike with perfect precision at the exact right moment.

>On July 18, I received a discreet inquiry from the Confederate military staff in Richmond. Would we be interested in a joint offensive on Harrisburg [the new Federal capital]?

End Chapter 23
>>
File: 1467228724610.jpg (110KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
1467228724610.jpg
110KB, 800x715px
>>30456151
I literally had to stifle an audible cry when I saw that. You don't even need a fucking bridge for that, you could just walk through it holy fuck.

If some whiny grunt tried to make me drag out a heavy ass Bailey bridge for that I'd walk across it myself and tell him he could follow us if he wanted.
>>
File: lewis creek2.jpg (226KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lewis creek2.jpg
226KB, 500x375px
>>30456182
Seems pretty fordable in places to me...
>>
>>30456151
Maybe he's making a veilled joke about blacks not swimming?
>>
>>30456208
Bill Lind is a pure Spreyfag. He pretty much just regurgitates what he says on his own blog and he's locked into the "fighter mafia" mentality
>>
File: 1467250545494.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1467250545494.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>30456208
>Fedora man is actually Prussian sleeper agent
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT OP, I CANT DEAL
>>
>>30456219
That is one of the deeper parts. The only picture of Owens Creek that I could find makes it look shallower.
>>
>>30456224
Nigger it's a goddamned puddle, look at it
>>30456221
And no, it's very obvious he thinks this is serious military strategy
>>
>>30456280
This is as loony as the sekrit Rome conspiracy in the Merrimac novels.
>>
>>30456289
Though he also thinks literally staking POWs to important targets is a genius plan too, and apparently the US no longer has any sort of special operations personnel anymore, and a rescue mission is inconceivable.
>>
>>30456332
And you'd think after decades of war, plague, and strife that they would be hardcore enough to not care

But, I guess we're the made ones in this Lindsane world
>>
>>30456315
It's worse, at least Rome was one of the dominant forces in the world for a very long time. Prussia is such a crazy ass oddball choice it's not even amusing. Why the fuck would Prussians be fighting for NE America against the US government? What the fuck does Prussia have to do with fucking any of this?
>>
>>30456358
It's still probably the most entertaining twist so far in this pile of shit
>>
>>30456371
>twist
And yet it was broadcast so hard much earlier... and they still had to remind whatever retarded audience they're envisioning picked up this piece of shit.
>>
>>30455879
What is it with these writers and mortar strikes?

Anyone interested in a let's read of the northwest front novels. If you think this shot is comedic, wait until you read those hack jobs
>>
>>30456388
I don't see how you can much worse than this without sinking to the level of Ass Goblins of Auschwitz
>>
>>30456371
At least there's that. It's like I'm watching a school bus full of babies wreck into an animal hospital for puppies and Holland Lop rabbits. It's too horrific to look away. I'm completely entranced yet sickened at the same time.
>>
File: 1465561531470.jpg (24KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1465561531470.jpg
24KB, 400x599px
>>30456422
>Ass Goblins of Auschwitz
I-is that a thing?
>>
File: aaargh.png (460KB, 941x424px) Image search: [Google]
aaargh.png
460KB, 941x424px
>>
>>30456454
No, please, stop. Don't throw my people under the bus like that you fucking Looney Toon, goddamnit. Like people don't act like we're all crazy anarchists already.
>>
I wonder if we could get a Q&A with Lind after we finish this.

What would you ask him?
>>
Rev up your Teeduses for Chapter 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qs0enrOPqk
>>
File: 1464082997673.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464082997673.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>30456551
My body isn't ready
>>30456494
I wouldn't even know where to fucking begin /k/omrade.
>>
>>30456494
Why?
Just, why?
>>
>>30456595
For the mother of all keks, that's why.
>>
>>30456494
I'd ask him for some clarification of why all the blacks need to be moved out to the farms.

Barring that, I'd like to know who the use of the internet should be restricted to. I'm sure he has some fascinating ideas.
>>
>>30456604
That second question would be comedy fucking gold, I know it
>>
>>30456609
I really want to know. He's got everyone sitting by the wood stove doing all the banking and record-keeping in hard copy, which is fucking madness. Yet when it comes time to shitpost on the internet, his ragtag band somehow mainlines their epic memes with unerring ability and someone is always there with a camera to capture it.
>>
Chapter 24: Deus Vult

>John, I’ve got bad news,” he said, breathing heavily and obviously shaken up. “Governor Adams is dead. He was shot just six steps outside the Governor’s mansion, as he left to meet you down at Mel’s. It was obviously a professional job. He took one round in the head from a .50 caliber sniper rifle. We didn’t hear a report, so the weapon was either silenced or it was a long-range shot or both.”

This begins the chapter

>My job was to get the sniper team before it could leave town. I immediately sent out three messages. The first was to all local regular forces, ordering them to sweep the area, starting with long-range vantage points that overlooked the shooting site. The second was to mobilize the militia and get them searching. The third was to the Augusta radio stations – with electric power down because of the fuel situation, everybody carried a battery-powered transistor radio – announcing the governor’s assassination and requesting all citizens to search for and apprehend any suspicious parties.

Guess how effective this will be?

>As I expected, the old “hue and cry” brought the best results. When Mrs. Seamus McGillicuty heard her dogs making a racket out by the chicken coop, she got suspicious and called the militiaman three doors down. He phoned in a report, took his shotgun and covered the coop. We had troops on the scene in fifteen minutes, and they soon had in custody three very fit men in black jumpsuits with trademark Delta Force mustaches.

If your guess was entirely effective, you'd be right

>I had the prisoners marched into the interrogation room.

""interrogation""

I had the prisoners marched into the interrogation room. “Gentlemen,” I began, “I regret to say you have been caught out of uniform. Black jump suits may be your unofficial uniform, but I am afraid unofficial doesn’t count. Under the laws of war
>under laws of war

Which he does not give two shits about as we will learn
>>
>>30456652
And somehow, this horrible baby killing tyrannical government cant even manage to censor the internet. It's not like half the shit hole 3rd world countries have figured out how or anything.

I think he doesn't actually understand how computers, or the internet, actually work, which is why he yearns for a return to hard copy function. And in his utopia everyone agrees that the internet is stupid and "Down wif da systim man," until its time for propaganda. Even he cant deny its effectiveness there.
>>
>>30456727
>Delta gets caught by a guy with a shotgun
>Author thinks Delta all have moustaches for some reason, not operator beards for maximum operating capacity
Fucking shit
>>
>>30456736
Yeah, that supports the idea the the only things he knows about the internet are what he hears on CNN or something.

Can you imagine the state his personal computer is in? You know he has one, for all his disdain. Shit's probably riddled with digital AIDS from all the spam email he's opened, sketchy white pride and gay nazi porn sites he has bookmarked, etc.
>>
>>30456727
>I pointed to the shortest member of the group. “Rack him.” I ordered.

Some things just need to be seen to be believed

>my head remembered a line from one of my favorite lieder, the auto-da-fe song from Leonard Bernstein’s Candide: “Get a seat in the back near the rack but away from the heat.”

Gratuitous German Quotes: 13

>We marched all three probable-Deltas down to the rack room. I’m not sure they believed we really had a rack until they saw it. When they did, they looked rather grim. “Perhaps you’ve heard of the Retroculture movement?” I inquired gently. “We find it has wide potential application.”

>Our rack operators were members of the Society for Constructive Anachronism, who had never had anything more lively than department store manikins to experiment on. The prospect of real groans excited them to no end, so they were quick about getting Shorty strapped in. A few preliminary twirls of the capstans took the slack out, and the boys were grinning as we heard the first snap, crackle, and pop. “Shame he’s not a Chinaman,” quipped the Torturemaster. “We’d soon have Rice Crappies.”

Of course Lind's hero tortures people. Is anyone here surprised by this revelation?
>>
>>30456788
>88 get

How appropriate
>>
>>30456777
>implying he even knows what a bookmark is
He probably has a notebook full of website names he's hand written like it's 1998 or some shit.

I shudder to think of the giant boob tube, windows XP machine he's torturing in his basement.
>>
>>30456800
>keeps his site list hard copy
Of course you're correct. I wasn't thinking 4th generationally.
>>
>>30456788
I'm a little surprised that he would come up with a rack, of all things honestly.
>>
>>30456813
Keked too hard at this
>>
>>30456813
Are you from the Army or something?
>>
>>30456823
I'm sure it has some kind of fine Germanic pedigree that for some reason he didn't elaborate on.
>>
>>30456845
No! Er, I mean, no, fellow Christian white monarchist. Why would you suspect I was anything like that? Haha, just us proud German-descended types over here.
>>
>>30456652
Can't beat the memes, lad

But where are they getting the electricity?
>>
>>30456874
The Founding Fathers spinning in their graves, of course.
>>
File: 1464372521505.png (565KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464372521505.png
565KB, 900x900px
>>30456903
>>
File: The Cump.jpg (151KB, 934x809px) Image search: [Google]
The Cump.jpg
151KB, 934x809px
>>30456788
>The fucking SCA

You people of the South don't know what you are doing. This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization! You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about. War is a terrible thing! You mistake, too, the people of the North. They are a peaceable people but an earnest people, and they will fight, too. They are not going to let this country be destroyed without a mighty effort to save it … Besides, where are your men and appliances of war to contend against them? The North can make a steam engine, locomotive, or railway car; hardly a yard of cloth or pair of shoes can you make. You are rushing into war with one of the most powerful, ingeniously mechanical, and determined people on Earth — right at your doors. You are bound to fail. Only in your spirit and determination are you prepared for war. In all else you are totally unprepared, with a bad cause to start with. At first you will make headway, but as your limited resources begin to fail, shut out from the markets of Europe as you will be, your cause will begin to wane. If your people will but stop and think, they must see in the end that you will surely fail.
Comments to Prof. David F. Boyd at the Louisiana State Seminary (24 December 1860), as quoted in The Civil War : A Book of Quotations (2004) by Robert Blaisdell. Also quoted in The Civil War: A Narrative (1986) by Shelby Foote, p. 58.
>>
>>30456727
Actually, they do count as a Uniform. If they're issued across an "unconventional" or "irregular force"

None of this "No multicam lol. It's the torture house for you!" would ever fly.
>>
>>30456447
There's also Ilsa She Wolf of the SS. It's basically a porno about the Holocaust.
>>
File: procrustes.png (46KB, 254x195px) Image search: [Google]
procrustes.png
46KB, 254x195px
>>30456788
>By noon, we had the official announcement out: the federals were waging war by assassination, and we had the names, ranks, and serial numbers of their assassins to prove it. Our people’s anger over the assassination was channeled into supporting the war effort even more strongly. The American people were made more uneasy about their own government. In Tokyo, the Diet dissolved in a riot as the opposition demanded an end to the subsidies. Those results were my personal memorial to my friend, John C. Adams.

Can something bad actually happen to Rumsford? Seriously?

Anyway, after this, they make plans to advance with the Confederacy to crush Washington. Do fuel reserves figure into their war plans? Of course not. With mission-type orders, logistics are for chumps and will work themselves out.

>We had. The Confederates would advance with one armored and two mechanized divisions up the valley of the Shenandoah, cross the Catoctin mountains, and, following Lee’s route through Gettysburg, move on Harrisburg from the south. I thought they would do better to follow I-81, which would allow the Catoctins to protect their flank much of the way, but they wanted to avenge the wrongs of history by having Lee win this time. Making allowances for cultural differences among allies – southern Cavaliers and Yankee Roundheads – I agreed.

AHAHAHAHA

>Once Pittsburgh was liberated – we expected its white ethnic communities would welcome us

More big assumptions

>Governor Bowen nodded, saying only that he wanted to run the plan by a few other people before signing on. Another sign of indecisiveness, I thought; great. He probably meant Bill Kraft, who had been part of the team designing the operation, so that wasn’t a problem.

But I thought REDFORing and being flexible were good things?

Also, what I forgot to post for the rack section. Hopefully you are up to date on your Greek myths
>>
File: 1467319538746.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467319538746.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>30456999
>>
File: feel in charge.jpg (20KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feel in charge.jpg
20KB, 1280x720px
>>30457045
>By the 23rd, I still didn’t have a decision, and I knew Governor Bowen was not the right man to lead a war. That was the day the federal government formally departed Washington for Harrisburg. We wanted to strike while they were in transition to use the chaos of the move to our advantage.

It still somewhat strains credulity that these amateurs would have a good enough intelligence net to know this.

>After pledging to “fight the forces of racism and bigotry wherever they may appear,” he joined the vice president, senior cabinet members and the majority leaders from the House and Senate on the presidential helicopter for the flight to Harrisburg. The feds had organized a rousing welcome for him there, paying every bum, drunkard and whore for miles around to turn out and cheer.

>Just south of the Mason-Dixon Line, a single engine light plane had been cruising in lazy loops over the Monocracy River, which marked the most direct route from Washington to Harrisburg. At 3:27 PM, its pilot spotted the HMX-1 V-22 following the river about 3000 feet below him, and dove on it. The crash turned both aircraft into a fireball that could be seen as far as Hagerstown.

>The kamikaze pilot, Mr. Montgomery Blair of Clinton, Maryland, had sent an email to the Washington Post, marked to arrive at 4 PM. In it he wrote, “I have given my life that the Tyrant’s heel may finally be lifted from Maryland’s shore, and in revenge for the murder of the Northern Confederation’s brave leader, Governor John Adams of Maine. Sic Semper Tyrannus.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

After this assassination, General Wesley take command as some sort of dictator. Hopefully that makes him a better foe and we can have battles that aren't snoozefests.

>“I’m in charge here now,” [General Wesley] went on

He's a big guy for all of us
>>
>>30457100
And of course they put the entire line of succession on one fucking helicopter.

Because why wouldn't they?
>>
>>30457100
>Ever since the presidency of Jimmy Carter, way back in the 1970s, the United States had made an international pest of itself by insisting that every other country conform to its notions of democratic government. Now, it was payback time.

I'm not a fan of Carter, but this is beyond stupid.

>In New York, at the U.N., the speakers were lined up at the rostrum to demand that all subsidies to the American government be cut off, since America was no longer a democracy

Lind really is like a big 13-year old.

>China led the charge in the Security Council, its ambassador unable to conceal his glee at the chance to hoist the canting Americans on their own petard.

And because they want their own client state; which Lind seems too stupid to understand.

>Tokyo had its own unpleasant memories of military rule, and made it clear its days as paymaster for Washington were over.

In my experience, most Japanese people are not asspained about it. Japan has a higher approval rating of America than Americans for fuck's sake.

>The Tsar’s representative worked quietly behind the scenes to line up the votes.

Because they want an American sweatshop and our protagonist and Fedora Man are too dumb to realize this

>And that was the end of the United States of America. It’s epitaph was that of all states dependent on mercenary armies: pas d’argent, pas du Suisse.

How egotistical of Lind reference an op ed that he wrote.

>On the 28th, as I sat in my office enjoying a victory cigar and going over the plans for demobilization, Captain Vandenburg stuck his head in. “The Black Muslims are taking over Boston.”

And this cliffhanger ends Chapter 24.

These chapters aren't getting any shorter, and I would like to grill while the weather is still nice. See y'all either later tonight or Saturday.
>>
>>30457167
Even JK Rowling could come up with a better escape plan to transport a high-value target than Lind, the ostensible military expert and strategist
>>
File: William S Lind.png (819KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
William S Lind.png
819KB, 610x343px
Dank memes, get your dank memes!
>>
File: derp.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
I think what's the most telling is how much gooder a write person Ayn Rand is than him.
>>
>>30456788
Forget gay Nazi porn, I guarantee you he was masturbating to this in his head long before he finally committed it to keyboard. You can always tell this sort of thing in ill-disguised self-insert crap- the more casual cruelty, gloating and unfunny jokes there are, the surer it's whacking material that just happened to find a way into the narrative.
>>
>>30455267
Did no one tell this guy what infrared or FLIR system do?

Has he ever been on liveleak to see guncam footage of american and russian helicopters killing tens of dozens of dudes in mountain valleys?

Did we find the real life Carl Carwindshields?
>>
>>30455471
Considering the US army during war time is a relatively compitent factory for turning waiver felons and niggers into soldiers, it would be deliciously ironic if the 42nd harlem gigganigga's was an honest to god mechanized infantry battalion with combined arms support that wipes the floor with the Methamphetamine Men militia.

But they'll probably be wearing the new service uniform of sagging pants and XXXL money camo t-shirts and tactical gold flake teeth protectors and the new standard service weapon will be the glock40 in 9×19Nato, manufactured through the joint venture hipoint-jennings
>>
File: 1466657319218_0.png (324KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1466657319218_0.png
324KB, 498x497px
>>30455681
>Agrarian serf economy
>Agent orange.jpg
Welcome to the rice fields motherfuckers
>>
>>30458335
It's telling that his 21st century retroculture Prussians rely upon their enemies being too stupid to live.

Like... No one ever says "Huh. They seem to be supporting themselves by selling food to the Chinese and the Russians. Well, we can either let them set up a client state on our shores or we can REV UP THOSE DEFOLIANTS!"
>>
>>30458553
That's what kills this as a wargaming scenario. It basically requires the Federal forces be commanded by SecDef Booger-Eater to loose
>>
>>30458733

>>30446936

It's Millennium Challenge 2002 in reverse
>>
>>30458837
The millennium challenge showed that a well equipped but antiquated force could sucker punch top of the line equipment... 14 years ago.

Let's just say if the American militia movement possesses the theater, tactical, and logistics acumen of our author it'll be a short war when they try to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants over some retarded shit like the Bundy ranch+a negligent discharge.
>>
>>30459081
Exactly, the author is making Blue act like retards so Red can win.
>>
File: 1466657208227.jpg (146KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1466657208227.jpg
146KB, 654x539px
>tfw you support the jackbooted federal tyrants a thousand miles away over 1000 jackbooted tyrants 1 mile away

Do you think Willy Lind is smart enough to notice that in the book he's fucking writing the Chinese and Russians magnanimously offering yankee deseret so much help in the name of freedom... to execute heretics and queers and run a totalitarian provincial government are turning his noble vision into a economically colonised puppet state?
>>
>>30459157
Van Riper was a salty cunt, just like Lind
>>
>>30459193
I would hope so, but I doubt it
>>
>>30459081
>The millennium challenge showed that a well equipped but antiquated force could sucker punch top of the line equipment... 14 years ago.
It didnt show that at all.
The US navy was unable to deploy its defensive systems.
How can anyone say that the Navy was shown to be vulnerable if their defensive systems were not even tested?
>>
>>30459306
And Houdini died to a punch to the gut.
"Wait I wasn't ready yet!" Doesn't work in war m8.

And since the millennium challenge we've improved our naval defense systems while simultaneously focusing on cheeki breekiing the shit out of anything that could harm a USN vessel.
>>
>>30459672
That's great and all, but useless when you're testing C3I, not point defenses and ECM
>>
>>30455337
Dumpfbacke
>>
>>30459193
It's pretty obvious that he doesn't really much like the US at all. He wants a small place populated by people that look and think just like he does.
>>
>>30458266
>hipoint-jennings
bricks and garbage coming together to make garbage bricks
>>
>>30459825
Considering he's a monarchist, I'm sure somewhere deep down inside of him, there lies a Loyalist that is eternally butthurt about the Revolutionary War.
>>
File: 1465872953336.jpg (43KB, 272x309px) Image search: [Google]
1465872953336.jpg
43KB, 272x309px
>>30455962
>>
>>30455825
>pilots dropped their bombs in the ocean from then on
and they still run missions? In a world where only a gallon of gasoline costs 333.33 breads, and kerosene can only cost more?
>>
>>30459985
Remember: the author has a hatred for all things logistics.
>>
>>30459985
Logistics isn't Lind's strong suit
>>
>>30459910
That's some reincarnation-style shit right there. Some Tory so burgled in the ass it transcended death.
>>
>>30456388
>What is it with these writers and mortar strikes?

Probably the same thing that groups like the IRA like them for-drop a lot of hurt at a distance over defensive walls and then stuff the thing back into the back of a sedan and haul ass before the quick reaction force shows up.

>northwest front novels.

Please Billy Boy. When Task Force Director's Cut launches Operation We Are Not Amused during the Oscars, /k/ will be in stiches.
>>
File: Fascists.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Fascists.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>30459719
>about command and control of current and future weaponry and tactics
>enemy simulates Iran
>missile spam and the exact same type of out the box thinking that shot down a fucking nighthawk in yugoslavia
>command and control is different, losing 20 fucking simulated ships doesn't represent a failure in the tactics and weapons systems they were commanding and controlling
Marty Mayer plz go

>>30459910
>>30460117
ironic that the statist is advocating a revolution against the state because they aren't draconian the way he wants.
>dat hot /pol/ autistic racism and misogyny
I get the feeling that willy lind is the kind of doughy white cuck who physically froths at the mouth with impotent rage when he sees black people in whatever public interaction he gets outside his southern baptist shitkicker congregation behind the local waffle house.

People like him, just like all violent extremists, need to just embrace death for the good of human advancement.

>>30459985
>>30460038
>>30460049
all signs point to low intelligence and poor critical thinking skills. Or a grand pepe wizard troll who designed the most retarded authoritarian southern baptist hypocrite character to play around with.

This makes Max brooks look like a tactical genius and military expert in comparison. you think for being the kind of unchecked crazy that jacks off to anti government fanfiction would have a firmer grip on how to fight an asymmetrical war without dying in droves like Apache Guncam footage from every time the taliban actually attempted a standup fight. .
>>
>>30460219
>into the back of a sedan

IIRC the IRA used moving trucks and rigged it so the truck would burst into flames after the mortar went off. They did it as such to destroy fingerprints and the like.
>>
File: Liberty Prime Anti-Communist.jpg (352KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Liberty Prime Anti-Communist.jpg
352KB, 1280x1024px
>>30460219
>Probably the same thing that groups like the IRA like them for-drop a lot of hurt at a distance over defensive walls and then stuff the thing back into the back of a sedan and haul ass before the quick reaction force shows up.
it's clear that the author is not a student of history, at least not history not directly related to nazis.

With the insane librul caricature shit taken down to 9 from 11 and a more realistic story of the modern american militia fighting an IRA style urban war set to the backdrop of a full bore civil war between the American confederation (libertarian conservatives) and the United states (regressive left authoritarians), thier respective national guard, Army, marines, airforce, navy and associated military bases, equipment, and factories would be an interesting story.
>>
>>30460357
I just want to know why the fuck Russia has a Tsar again.
>>
>>30460379
Because Lind's dick gets hard at the idea of people having authority over him by accident of birth. But only if they agree with him.
>>
>>30460379
As stated previously, the author is a monarchist. It's surprising that he didn't bring back the HRE for shits and giggles.
>>
>>30456208
>When I stuck my head into Ross’s CP
bruh, respect a man's stash
>>
File: ilsa--la-louve-ss_512380_12774.jpg (88KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
ilsa--la-louve-ss_512380_12774.jpg
88KB, 800x480px
>>30456999
don't forget the pasta-cutter sterilizations
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (53KB, 530x386px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
53KB, 530x386px
why
just..... why
>>
File: 1454997676290.png (33KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1454997676290.png
33KB, 300x301px
>mfw Vox Day pushed this book for his publishing house
>mfw Vox Day considers this man a military genius
>mfw Vox Day considers himself a genius

>>30448665
>ultra-light aircrafts
>not completely useless against any meaningful anti-air

As much as I fantasize about living in a Miyazaki-esque wonderland of old-school aircraft, what the shit?
>>
>>30456788
>Rice Crappies
That is the worst pun I've ever heard.

That tears it, this man needs corporal punishment, I'm first in line.
>>
Anyway, I have plans for Friday night. However, I'm going to return on Saturday to knock out another chunk of this.

Before I go to bed, I want to leave you with what I think is my favorite quote from this thread

>>“Black people have been the only warriors in history. White men can’t fight. It’s because their noses are too small. Courage comes from the nose, not the heart, as the African spiritual healers you call witch doctors have long understood. That’s why black people eat their snot. What do you white folk do with your snot? You wrap it up in a little white surrender flag and put it in your pocket. So you don’t have no courage.”

Good night. Please come back for the next chunk of this insanity. Thank you for sticking out two gigantic threads of this - we're all in this together. If someone has a copy of this book or knows where else to find it, I would be very appreciative because, evidently, Chapter 35 is the rough midpoint of this novel.
>>
>>30455258
>advisor for a Democrat

Half the shit on the internet about "cultural Marxism" is cribbed from Lind, and he's clearly not a fan of them from this book. Why the hell did he advise a Democrat?
>>
>>30459672
No.
The software that they used to resolve combat could not model the navys defensive systems.

You should educate yourself about this.
>>
>>30460224
You really have no fucking clue about MC2002 do you?
>>
>>30461178
>implying he has anything approaching a coherent worldview
>>
>>30461157
>If someone has a copy of this book or knows where else to find it, I would be very appreciative

You could always try an interlibrary loan. It's probably a long shot in this case since it's small press, but maybe Lind donated some copies to libraries or something.
>>
>>30461582
It's too niche to be on public trackers, and I don't trust sketchy Russian ebook sites
>>
God damn this shit is insane.

Is there any way to archive threads now that 4chanarchive is gone? I want to show this to somebody but I'm not sure they'll see it before it drops off the 7 day archive.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.