[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Thread Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: police-raid.jpg (220KB, 590x468px) Image search: [Google]
police-raid.jpg
220KB, 590x468px
It's 2017. Hillary has been elected and the house and senate went sweepingly blue.
Within a month, gun ownership is completely banned, and a nationwide confiscation order is given.

What do you do?
My proposal is to start calling daily anonymous tips in to every police department saying that there are guns at such and such an address.
Think about it.
This accomplishes two things:
First, it causes the police to waste resources on phony tips.
Secondly, it fans the flames. The people who get their doors kicked in and dogs shot at 3 am for an anonymous tip that turned up absolutely nothing are going to be furious. And when it's happening frequently to all of their neighbors, they will probably start questioning whether or not they're actually getting anonymous tips, or if they are just raiding everyone and giving that as the reason. As more people start to fear and distrust their government, more people are going to want to stand up.
>>
>>30438512
the nsa is gonna track ur "anon tip" and kill u. the end
>>
>>30438536
burner cell phone
>>
>>30438512
You make a Christian Marine Corps and subvert the local police and national guard, so you can secede and return to victorian values
>>
what everyone here has been waiting their entire life to do
>>
>>30438564
>I have been preparing for exactly this moment
>martha, get in the bug out mobile
>>
>>30438544
Damn that thread was based. Also, that book doesn't have anything on the Turner Diaries.
>>
>>30438778
The literal Fedora LARPfaggot was the icing on the cake
>>
File: BERNCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH.png (81KB, 688x516px) Image search: [Google]
BERNCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH.png
81KB, 688x516px
Me and Cockram discussed this quite a bit.

We will be forming the 1st /k/ommando regiment and recruit followers with arms nationwide (or volunteers) who wish to defeat this evil menace.

But then this is our autistic discussions getting out here.
>>
>>30438512
Post about it on a monitored imageboard clearly.
>>
>>30438512
>implying she wont be assassinated while giving her inauguration speech, and the white house wont be burned to the ground. and the country wont be thrown into anarchy

its like you think shes not already dead
>>
>>30438512
>Thinking an anonymous tip will get the police to raid a house in the middle of the night.
>>
>>30440229
Police have no knock raided doctors because one of their patient's from 4 years ago got caught with Meth and tried to claim the doc was the one who sold it to him.
And then they shot the doctor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.