[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Read: Victoria - A Novel of 4th Generation War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 37

File: VICTORIA_900.jpg (190KB, 564x900px) Image search: [Google]
VICTORIA_900.jpg
190KB, 564x900px
Let's dive into the retardation that is the one and only William "Billy Boy" Lind's novel. For those who aren't acquainted with him, he's a major proponent of the idea of "generations of warfare" - which is based on a narrow view of history and almost willful misunderstanding of things like the Treaty of Westphalia and the mobile warfare doctrine developed by Germany in the 1930s. He's also rather full of himself.

"Victoria" is Lind's own book, written under the pen name Thomas Hobbes which describes a process of "America’s second civil war, but also a recovery of our traditional, Western, Christian culture. That cultural and moral recovery was led by a new country located in the northeast, which named itself Victoria because it had returned to Victorian values." This is also Lind's take on applying 4GW principles.

With all that, let's take a look at the first chapter. This is basically a blind riff; if anyone wants to chime in, feel free to do so

https://www.traditionalright.com/victoria/
>>
Guess it doesn't talk about trigger discipline judging by the cover.
>>
>>30422117
>written under the pen name Thomas Hobbes
Yeah, I can certainly see how he's full of himself.
>>
>>30422117
is this some white nationalist stormfag shit

it is isn't it OP

don't lie to us
>>
>>30422133
>Guess it doesn't talk about trigger discipline judging by the cover.

That was my first thought. Jesus fuck; Fudds illustrating Fudds...so meta
>>
The story is split into two books: "Dissolution" and "War." This is the first chapter of Dissolution, where our erstwhile protagonist, a Marine Corps officer with a fetish for the German language gets himself fired by, well, you'll see.

>A mess night, when it’s done right, is a black tie brawl. It’s a Brit thing, very formal-like and proper when it starts, with a table full of wine glasses and funny forks and Mr. Vice proposing toasts and rules like you’ve got to stand up and ask permission to go pee (usually denied). After enough toasts things loosen up a bit, with the aviators doing “carrier landings” by belly flopping on the tables and sliding through the crystal and the infantry getting into fights. At least, that’s how the good ones go.

I wish the black tie affairs where people got very drunk were as interesting.

>One of the Corps’ better traditions was that we remembered our dead. The mess set a table apart, with the glasses and silver inverted, for those who had gone before us and never come back. And before the fun began we remembered the battles where they had fought and fallen; Tripoli to Chapultepec to Helmand. A bell rang for each, a Marine officer stood up and called that battle’s name, and we became pretty thoughtful... Iwo Jima went to a woman.

The horror.

>We lost a lot of guys on Iwo, and they were men, not women. Of course, these were the years of “political correctness.” Our colonel was running for general, and he figured he could kiss ass by being “sensitive to issues of race, gender, and class.”
It’s hard to remember that we even had women in a military, it seems so strange now. How could we have been so contemptuous of human experience? Did we think it merely a coincidence that all armies, everywhere, that had actually fought anyone had been made up solely of men?

I actually concur about women in combat roles, but Mr. Lind tips his fedora pretty hard here.
>>
>>30422117
can you give us the middle school level synopsis OP?
>>
File: 2016-06-27-16-47-12-1369603412.jpg (7KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27-16-47-12-1369603412.jpg
7KB, 187x270px
>"a return to Victorian values"
>literally starts with the immolation of a female bishop

meanwhile in actual Victorian Britain:

>"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."
>>
>>30422133
No. That would require Lind to actually do research rather than pontificate about things.

>>30422146
Maybe. This is my first time reading it. Probably not much moreso than John Ringo or Tom Kratman
>>
>>30422160
You can see how Lind is a bit of a cunt when he's not putting on his public persona
>>
>I remembered, then and always, an essay written by a German general, Hans von Seekt, the man who rebuilt the German Army after World War I. The title, and the message was Das Wesentliche ist die Tat—The Essential Thing is the Deed.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 1

>The next morning, I was toast. The colonel’s clerk was waiting for me when I walked into the building. “The CO wants to see you at once,” he said. I wasn’t surprised. I knew what was coming and I was willing to take it. That’s something else the Germans taught me: Verantwortungsfreudigkeit, the “joy in taking responsibility” that is central to what character means in an officer.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 2

Basically, our protagonist is given the choice to apologize or resign. He tips his fedora harder as you will see.

>The colonel generally specialized in being nice. But I’d endangered his sacred quest for a promotion, and in the old American military that was the greatest sin a subordinate could commit.

One of the things that Lind whines about is entrenched corruption and bureaucracy in the military. However, he doesn't offer any particular solution to a problem that the War College already acknowledges.

>“Neither one, sir.” An early lesson I’d learned about war was that if the enemy gave you two options, refuse them both and do something else. “I have nothing to apologize for,” I continued. “No woman has the right to represent any of the Corps’ battles, because those battles were fought and won by men. And people resign when they’ve done something wrong. I haven’t.”

What follows is a boring exchange about how he needs to apologize because it will mean bad things for the Commandant if this gets to some feminist congresswoman: Sally Bluhose
>>
>“This has nothing to do with truth,” yelled Col. Ryan, who was starting to lose it. “What the hell is truth, anyway? This is about politics and our image and our budget. Congresswoman Bluhose is a leading advocate for women’s rights. She’ll be enraged, and I’ll take it in the shorts from Headquarters, Marine Corps. Don’t you get it?”

The Colonel is a bad man because he doesn't believe in Truth, geddit.

>(As if this guy would have farted without clearing it first.)

This is actually kinda funny, enough to make you snort but then you feel embarrassed for laughing at it

At this point, our protagonist decides to quit. On his way out, he is told that he's a "casualty in the culture war." And he also received directions to a Dartmouth professor, Gottfried Sanft, who was a real inspiration to the guy and knows a lot about this culture war.

Guess what subject he teaches? If you guessed "German," you would be right.

We finish out Chapter 1 when summer comes and our protagonist decides go visit this culture war guru of a retired German professor
>>
>first person
Dropped harder than a baby potato.
>>
>>30422359
It's what lets William Lind pretend to be super-cool soldier dude he never was. Because he knows better than all those morons at the Pentagon
>>
I'll start Chapter 2 in a few minutes
>>
Chapter 2 is pretty boring compared to the previous chapter. We meet Herr Sanft, who basically tells our marine to read some books.

Highlights

>When President Eisenhower of the old USA visited Dartmouth in the 1950s, he said it looked exactly the way a college ought to. By the late ’90s it still did, despite the fact that they’d built an ultra-modern student center on the traditional green —part of the “foul your own nest” maxim that ruled most campuses from the 1960s on.

I'll give credit where credit is due; the obligatory Brutalist building on every campus is quite ugly. For once, Lind has his head screwed on straight
>>
>>30422529
The place the protagonist visits is basically some house that some right-wing alumni use to teach what amounts to a "Great Books" course about the West.

>I knew the prof and I would get along when I saw the Zeppelin poster on his office door and smelled the pipe smoke curling out the same. The office was a vast clutter of books and papers, pipes and walking sticks, straw hats and the occasional bottle of something refreshing; no old Sandinista posters on the walls here. Professor Sanft, dressed in a white linen suit for summer and the Raj, with a pink shirt and polka-dot bow-tie, bid me welcome. Jim Sampsonoff had written, saying I’d be by. I wasn’t quite sure why I was there, but the professor seemed to know.

The professor and his Indian assistant. We aren't total Stormfag yet.

>“Well, not really,” I guessed. But I wasn’t sure this was leading me where I wanted to go, either. “Jim said I should see you because you would help me understand why I got fired for doing what I thought was right. Would a real education help me understand that?” I asked.

>“Yes, and perhaps a few more things besides,” answered Professor Sanft. “There was a fellow named Socrates, some years back, who had a similar experience. Ever hear of him?”

I guess we're supposed to chuckle or something that our protagonist doesn't know who Socrates is.

>We are what the Germans call mere Luftmenschen – in a free translation, airheads.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 3
>>
>>30422590
>“Sadly, this great culture of ours, Western culture, is under attack,” the professor replied. “The universities today are active and conscious agents in its destruction. Indeed, they have generated theories as to why Western culture should be destroyed. Of course, they aren’t alone. The most powerful single force in America now is the entertainment industry, and it is also an agent of cultural destruction. Many of the politicians play the game too. The usual code-words are ‘racism, sexism, and homophobia.’ When you hear them, you’re hearing the worms gnawing at the foundation.”

Enter /pol/. At this point, the protagonist gets his summer reading.

>Thanks to Professor Sanft, this was one infantryman who wasn’t lost.

And the chapter ends.
>>
It begins

This seems really amusing OP, please keep going
>>
>>30422133
>>30422147
How do you know that he doesn't have an amputated finger?
>>
About to start Chapter 3
>>
Chapter 3 - in which our protagonist completes his summer reading. Also, Lind went to Dartmouth. Is it any surprise that a hack would insert himself into his political and military tract in this way?

We start off with some family history and a name. The Rumfords of Maine.

>The men of our family, and sometimes the women too, would head out on their great adventure—crewing on a clipper bound for China, settling Oregon, converting the heathen (Uncle Bert got eaten in the Congo), going to war—but those who survived usually came back home again to Hartland and its surrounding farms.

>Whether they returned as successes or failures made little difference

Sounds like William Lind's career

>The whole country was overrun with deer, more than when white men first came to North America, because there were so many restrictions on guns and hunting. In some places they had become pests; we literally could not defend ourselves from our own food.

As someone who lives in the South, I'm curious to what extent Lind is exaggerating about the hunting situation in the Northeast.

>What a story! Ten thousand Greeks, cut off and surrounded in the middle of their ancient enemy, the Persian Empire, have to hack and march their way back out again—and they made it home. It was as exciting as anything Rommel or “Panzer” Meyer or any other modern commander wrote.

Please stop sullying the classics with your incessant wehraboo-ing.

>Do you want a thoroughly modern send-up of Feminism in all its silliness? Then read Aristophanes‘ Lysistrata—it’s only 2500 years old. For a chaser, recall the line of 17th century English poet and priest John Donne: “Hope not for mind in woman; at their best, they are but mummy possessed.” Pick any subject you want, except science, and these folks were there before us, thousands of years before us in some cases, with the same observations, thoughts and comments we offer today. We are their children.

*tips fedora*
>>
File: william lind.jpg (14KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
william lind.jpg
14KB, 239x300px
Forgot to link: https://www.traditionalright.com/victoria-chapter-3/

Also, enjoy the face of such rugged individualism

>We could do anything, have anything, say anything, with one exception: verweile doch, du bist so schön. We could not tarry, we could not rest, we could not get it right and then keep it that way.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 4

>We were too busy passing around “information” with our computers to study any history. So it was all new to us, and we had to make the same mistakes over again. The price was high.

Which is why it's morally justified to burn people at the stake
>>
>>30422140
This
Fuck that king loving cock sucker
>>
>>30423223
>As Pat Buchanan said, they were true, they were ours, and they were good. They had given us, when we still paid attention to them, the freest and most prosperous societies man has ever known.

Oh hey, he's a Buchananite. Not the protagonist, but Lind. Because his protagonist was probably too young to have a firm recollection of Buchanan.

>We Victorians, those of my generation anyway, know that fighting for the truth is not a metaphor. We killed for it and we died for it. By the 21st century, that was the only way to save it, weapon in hand. That, too, is nothing new, just another lesson we had forgotten and had to learn all over again.

I'll just let this stand for itself. End chapter 3.
>>
>>30422529

the one on my campus won "Best Use of Concrete" in the 1970s

they're tearing it down this year
>>
>>30423286
Outstanding. Fuck Brutalism
>>
>>30422147
>fudds
>violent secession
eh?
>>
>naming your country after a foreign monarch
>"""American values"""

my patriotism is rustled
>>
>>30423223
>>We were too busy passing around “information” with our computers to study any history. So it was all new to us, and we had to make the same mistakes over again. The price was high.
does he just assume we don't have history in schools? Or that people genuinely don't have an interest in history? Or is this just some evil computer strawman bullshit?
>>
>>30423383

to be fair, depending on the state, school district and specific school, some of our high school history programs are seriously bad, and where funds are tight its exacerbated by pressure to fund "useful" science and math programs instead
>>
There are 35 chapters total, just FYI

>>30423383
William Lind, and his protagonist by extension, seems to think that he's the only one that really "gets" history. It's probably some "evil computer strawman bullshit." Lind is also luddite in the same vein as Pierre Sprey, but with a fetish for what amounts to techno-guerillas. I'm looking forward to the actual battles with a mix of anticipation and dread.
>>
>>30423420
Here's a link to a paper BTFOing Generational Warfare Theory

strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/PUB632.pdf
>>
>>30423452

I do war studies research as part of my job, and 4GW is seriously the chiropractic of military science. Even if it correctly described the world, it's completely useless as framework because it's absurdly broad. Nobody credible gives it the time of day,
>>
>>30423531
Thank god. What got you interested in this thread?

About to start on the next chapter.
>>
Keep up the good work, OP.
>>
>>30423559

I just enjoy reading Turner Diaries-style bullshit like this.

I'm pretty sure most people in this field have read Maneuver Warfare but I wonder how many are aware that Lind also wrote a book about burning faggots and poopoopeepee witch burnings.
>>
>>30423531
Non-mil-fag. What separates "4th generational warfare" from general insurgencies like some parts of the Vietnam war, the IRA, or half the crap in Iraq and Afghanistan?
>>
Chapter 4: Accents

https://www.traditionalright.com/victoria-chapter-4/

>My next battle started around the dinner table on Christmas Day, 2016, and I’m not talking about the fight for the last piece of Aunt Sabra’s blueberry pie.

>“What you gonna faam?” John asked, the flat, nasal “a” instead of “r” suggesting he hadn’t been outside Maine much.

“Waal,” I said, talking Down East myself, “I thought I might try soybeans.”

Our protagonist is intelligent because he can simultaneously read Plato and assume an accent.

>“I’ll tell you why you don’t see soybeans up here or on many other family farms,” said Uncle Fred. “It’s oil from soybeans that makes money, and the federal government makes it just about impossible to transport soybean oil or any other vegetable oil unless you’re a big corporation. Under federal regulations, vegetable oil is treated the same as oil from petroleum when it comes to shipment. You’ve got to get a hugely expensive Certificate of Financial Responsibility to cover any possible oil spill. You’ll never get the capital to get started.”

I have the feeling that Lind is bullshitting, or exaggerating. I'm not willing to simply dismiss this under the panachea of dramatic license because this is, as I understand it, a tract of what Lind actually believes.

Fast forwarding a little, our protagonist learns that he can't grow potatoes either because of the damn EPA.

>“What King George III was doing to us in 1776 wasn’t a hill of beans compared to this,” I said. “We didn’t take it then. Why are we taking it now?”

Foreshadowing

There really isn't anything interesting as he tries to get a job at a local tannery, but can't because of niggers. Think I'm kidding, think again.
>>
File: awoovement.png (217KB, 778x1028px) Image search: [Google]
awoovement.png
217KB, 778x1028px
>>“The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. They come around and tell you how many blacks, Hispanics, women, whatever you have to hire. Of course, all my employees are white, because everybody up here is white. I guess Maine winters are kinda hard on black folk and those from south of the border. Anyway, that doesn’t count with them. They’ve issued an order that the next six people I hire must be blacks. The effect, of course, is that I can’t hire anyone, not even you."

>“You and I, and most folk up here, are members of the middle class. That means the government doesn’t do anything for us, it only does things to us. If you know a way to change that, I’d like to hear it. But these days, unless you’re some kind of “minority,” you don’t have any rights. Frankly, it’s just not our country any more.”

MAGA

And this more or less ends Chapter 4
>>
>>30423531
How did you get into war studies as your line of work?

I'm in college, and that sort of analysis job is the sort of thing I could really see myself doing
>>
>>30423773
My brother and law ships ammonia fertilizer with a fucking F250. No damn way there is a license required for vegetable oil.
>>
>>30423810
>>30423773
My father got fired from a Pespi production plant because of some reverse-racism bullshit kinda like this, but Lind seems to take this sorta situation and turn it into the most outlandish stereotypical bullshit.
>>
>>30423852
That's part of it. I don't totally disagree with Lind on a lot of things, but he does have a talent for spinning real situations into outlandish bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 260x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 260x175px
>>30423286
I go to UC Davis.
>>
I'm going to take a break for dinner and come back for a few more chapters.

Question of the meantime:

Do you think that William Lind hopes that people will read this and kick off a (Fourth Generation) Civil War?
>>
>>30423972
>Do you think that William Lind hopes that people will read this and kick off a (Fourth Generation) Civil War?
Yes. It's very obvious this book wasn't written to make money.
>>
>>30423990
I cuold see it having financial success amonst the same audience that reads Baen books
>>
>>30424021
At least some of the Bolo novels are alright.

Except the Weber ones. Fuck Weber.
>>
>>30424107
Kratman is at least fun, unlike Lind
>>
>>30424154
What did Kratman write again?

Anyways, I'm well aware of the atrocity that is this novel, at least the first few chapters of it. I didn't expect to see it on /k/, though.
>>
>>30424273
He wrote Caliphate - about a Europe that has turned into what the title suggests. Features transexual cyborg ninjas. He also wrote A State of Rebellion - where Texas secedes against the tyranny of a lesbian Not-Hillary-Clinton administration. Also has a moment where he, a retired Army Colonel, forgets that M1 Abrams have an NBC overpressure system and can be disabled by basically having bleach poured on them.

About to get going on Chapter 5
>>
>>30424338
I'm having a little trouble trying to find the right angle to riff on this chapter
>>
Chapter 5 - Lind on Race Relations

>About a week later I got a letter. It was from my old company Gunnery Sergeant, a black fellow and a good Marine. He was also a husband and father—rare among black males by the 21st century—and a Christian. He wrote to ask for my help.

>Gunny Matthews had gotten out about a year before I did. He had done his twenty years and had a pension, and felt it was time to move on. He knew that the catastrophe that had overwhelmed many urban black communities in America by the 1970s—crime, drugs, noise, and dirt—was not due to “white racism.” It was due to bad behavior by blacks, toward other blacks as well as toward everyone else. He wanted to try to do something about it.

>It was a measure of America’s decay that one of the most important issues facing the country—race—simply couldn’t be talked about. Not honestly, anyway. Oh, there was lots of talk about “racism” and how evil it was and how whites were to blame for everybody else’s problems. But we all knew it was bull.

Lind talks about freedom and civil right for a bit. It's pretty boring and about what you'd expect given the rest of this chapter.

>Of course, not all blacks were into instant gratification and the drug-using, drug-dealing, mugging, car-jacking, fornicating, and whoring that it brought. But tribal loyalty was strong enough that most of those who lived decent lives wouldn’t condemn those who didn’t. The rest of America saw that in every city with a black government, which promptly descended into utter disorder and corruption. Detroit turned into 6th century Rome.

The Rome part wasn't too bad
>>
>As early as the 1970s, the average white American spelled black c-r-i-m-e. That wasn’t prejudice, it was statistics. Anywhere near a city, if you were the victim of a random crime, the criminal was almost certain to be black. The only exception was if you were in a Hispanic neighborhood; the Hispanics were rapidly going the same instant gratification route the blacks had taken, with similar results.

>Obviously, what was needed was a major crackdown. If a people cannot govern itself, then it must be governed by others. But the white Establishment hewed to the line that said blacks were “victims,” so their crimes could not be held against them. It was pure Orwellian Newspeak: criminals became victims, and the victims (at least the white victims) were the criminals because they were “racists.” So nothing was done, and blacks were emboldened to believe they could get away with anything.

>The result, in time, was a full scale race war, which was in turn part of America’s second civil war. The blacks’ so-called “leaders,” most of whom derived fat incomes from their impoverished supporters, never seemed to care that when one tenth of the population goads the other nine-tenths into a war, it loses.

It will be interesting to see where this foreshadowing leads. By interesting, I mean in the trainwreck sense.

>So Gunny Matthews had taken on quite a job. His letter told me how he’d tried to go about it.

Basically, in so much less autism, his buddy came up with a community policing strategy that worked. Until the damn lawyers came in representing the "scum." Also

>Schwerpunkt, his focus of efforts
Gratuitous German Quotes: 5
>>
>>30423203
>Please stop sullying the classics with your incessant wehraboo-ing.

Oh but he has just begun to kampf:

https://www.traditionalright.com/the-view-from-olympus-an-expeditionary-army/

>Against 4GW enemies that hold territory such as ISIS, what we need is in effect an Afrika Korps...

>The general approach should be Kesselschlacht. We go in, quickly encircle the opponent, then support our local allies as they besiege the Kessel.

>Today’s Army does not understand operational art, fights linear battles of attrition rather than seeking encirclements, and promotes officers who avoid responsibility rather than seeking decisive results. It has far more in common with Mussolini’s army in North Africa than with the DAK.
>>
>>30424694
>>30424707

alt right: the terrible alt future history novel edition
>>
>This wasn’t law, I realized, this was war. The Legal Services lawyers, the liberal judges who gave them the rulings they wanted, their buddies in the ACLU, they were just enemy units of different types. More, they were the enemy’s “critical vulnerability.” The scum depended on them; no lawyers, no scum (a point we have enshrined in Victorian law, where you must represent yourself in court). The tenants had already shown they could kick out the trash, if we could get the lawyers off their backs. So that had to be our objective.
>(a point we have enshrined in Victorian law, where you must represent yourself in court)
>where you must represent yourself in court

Oh Lind, you so wacky

>I laid out a plan. The starting point was one of Colonel John Boyd’s maxims. Boyd was the greatest American military theorist of the 20th century. He said war is fought at three levels: moral, mental, and physical. The moral level is the most powerful, the physical the least (The old American military, in its love for hi-tech, could never understand that, which is why it kept getting beaten by ragheads all around the world.). We would focus our war at the moral level, and use the physical only as it had moral impact.

I can't make this paragraph much sillier than Lind makes himself. I just wanted to highlight it for anyone that didn't notice it.

>We’d start with the churches. Most of the black folk who were on the receiving end of black crime were Christians. We’d mobilize the Church Ladies—a Panzer division in this kind of fighting. We’d get them and the black ministers to go to white churches all over Boston and invite their congregations to visit the housing project. We’d let them see what those Legal Services lawyers and their friends among the judges and politicians were protecting.

For his disdain for cutting edge technology, he seems to really fetishize the Wehrmacht.
>>
>>30422258
>>30422157

>disrupting a remembrance ceremony because hurr there were no girls at iwo jima

this sounds like a strawman character in a feminist parody

I'm pretty sure anyone who actually did this would get the shit beaten out of him, not for insulting womyn but for being an intense sperg
>>
>>30424809

really? Boyd's not even the greatest theorist the USAF/Army Air Corps/Army Air Force has created.
>>
File: is this the face of mercy.jpg (3KB, 90x110px) Image search: [Google]
is this the face of mercy.jpg
3KB, 90x110px
>Now, I knew how to use a weapon, and I guessed I could shoot better than the average drug dealer. But I also knew I’d be the one in jail, not the drug dealer, if I got in a fire fight. And for a young, white, middle class male, jail in the 21st century meant homosexual gang rape.

I don't even need to riff this for it to be funny.

>Das wesentliche ist die Tat. Always, in war, that’s what it comes down to. The important thing is the deed.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 6

>The Panzers were ready for battle.

These are little old black ladies, just in case you had forgotten.

>What a pity so many chose Malcolm X and Snoop Dogg as their heroes instead.

And that concludes Chapter 5
>>
>>30424834
This is, I assure you, not a parody.
>>
>>30424857

Lind's salty as fuck because his writing about maneuver and MUH SPIRIT happened to coincide with the Revolution in Military Affairs and the demonstration that, in fact, Precision-Guided Munitions trump high morale on the battlefield.
>>
>>30424709
God damn it
>>
>>30424869
Didn't Malcom X get shot for trying to fix the nation of Islam? Or is my history fucked?
also,
>And for a young, white, middle class male, jail in the 21st century meant homosexual gang rape.
Maybe if you're stupid and a complete puss. Nobody is gonna toss your salad if you at least defend yourself and don't start shit.
>>
File: GO HOME ARMY GIRL.jpg (35KB, 788x574px) Image search: [Google]
GO HOME ARMY GIRL.jpg
35KB, 788x574px
>>30424895

actual picture of Capt. John Ira Rumsford defending the honor of the Corps

never forget the male US army marines who died for our freedoms ;_;77777
>>
>>30424720
I bet even /pol/ would cringe at this
>>
i'm asian and i'm wondering what sort of amusingly, terrifyingly outdatedly racist shit he'll say about us.
>>
File: ill fukn dresden ur mum cunt.jpg (180KB, 645x912px) Image search: [Google]
ill fukn dresden ur mum cunt.jpg
180KB, 645x912px
>>30424709

FUCKING WEHRABOOS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30424979
something about roof Koreans and those japs I bet, probably also something about them damn Chinese spies.
>>
>>30424707
>Basically, in so much less autism, his buddy came up with a community policing strategy that worked. Until the damn lawyers came in representing the "scum."
This doesn't sound out of place, actually. How does his version go full autismo?
>>
>>30425049
It's not so much what he says as how he says it
>>
>>30424857
Boyd was an overhyped idiot who made a pretty-sounding acronym out of common sense (OODA). Read "Revolt of the Majors" and you'll cringe every time you hear his name.

>related link, the book
>https://etd.auburn.edu/bitstream/handle/10415/595/MICHEL_III_55.pdf
>>
File: 1431923534850.jpg (427KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1431923534850.jpg
427KB, 1000x1500px
>>30424709

>taking operational lessons from 100-year-old force-on-force warfare and trying to apply it to COIN
>implying our COIN ops are not already generally operational successes by most metrics, and that the problem is not making those successes count
>forgetting that the Heer and the Wehrmacht both lost in large part due to the traditional German overemphasis on rapid victory by annihilation (vernichtungskrieg) via operational success totally unmoored from any higher strategy

This nigger is peak Wehraboo
>>
>>30424809
holy shit is lind an awful writer. This shit reads like it was written by a moderately above average high schooler.
>>
>>30425217
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_S._Lind

He was probably pushing 60 at the earliest when he wrote this. I don't remember when exactly he wrote this steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>30425258
>William S. Lind (born July 9, 1947) is an American monarchist, paleoconservative, columnist, Christian, and a light rail enthusiast.
>and a light rail enthusiast

Confirmed for sperg.
>>
>>30425305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
>>
>>30425103

i'm in the fighter jet business. boyd is definitely overhyped. then again he's underhyped on /k/. he had contributions, though some of them don't account for the changes in military technology of the last 40 years.
>>
File: 1460994244544.gif (736KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1460994244544.gif
736KB, 600x338px
https://www.traditionalright.com/the-view-from-olympus-27-ttps/

>"Modern, Third Generation tactics were fully developed by the German Army by 1918."

>refers to the USA as "the Fatherland"
>>
>>30424950
>Didn't Malcom X get shot for trying to fix the nation of Islam
Pretty much. Been a while since I've read about it but I think it was a combination of him learning of Elijah Muhammod hypocritically fucking his way through the women of the Nation of Islam and going on the Hajj/seeing worldwide issues with racism and realizing that simplifying things to white=bad black=good as he had been was doing no one any favors.

Funny thing was if he didn't get killed he seemed to be on a trajectory where he would have continued his push for greater discipline and self improvement amongst blacks but now with a desire to work with white people to make things actually happen.

Comparing Malcom X to Snoop Dogg in >>30424869 is full retard.
>>
>>30425338
Yeah, I'm posting that from the perspective of someone with experience down at the wing level of fighter ops. Whenever I see him on /k/ it's "this GENIUS invented OODA omg!"

To think of the state of our tac AF if we'd listened to him and Sprey is revolting.
>>
About to go for Chapter 6. Not sure how much more of this I can bear in one night.
>>
>>30425373
Snoop isn't even terrible either. Yeah he did the dumbass fuck the police rapper shit for a while, but for the most part he's pretty chill and encourages black youths to make more of themselves and stay the fuck away from the streets.
But you are right in calling the comparison retarded
>>
File: wof.jpg (29KB, 444x670px) Image search: [Google]
wof.jpg
29KB, 444x670px
Fuck that book, you posted the same thread on /pol/
>>
>>30425373

He left Nation of Islam and became a Sunni Muslim after he came back from Hajj. They basically killed him because he became more influence than them.
>>
File: 1431960375574.png (1MB, 1770x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1431960375574.png
1MB, 1770x1418px
another chillingly accurate picture of what is to come
>>
ITT: A bunch of blue-pilled fags who can't admit that Lind was right.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting-omar-mateen-islam-terrorism-column/85794088/
>>
>>30425648
>It really makes you think!
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
>>30425648
>It really makes you think
Meme magic does it again.
>>
>>30423223
>verweile doch, du bist so schön
Isn't this Yiddish?
>>
>His answer proved to be important beyond our fight to save one housing project. “A number of cops around here are former Marines. We’ve got a network set up among us,” he explained to me. “We’re getting together tomorrow night. Can you come?”

>“Of course I’ll come. You think I’m some staff puke who comes up with a plan, then sends someone else off to execute it? I’ve done some thinking up in Maine. The real war is the war for our culture. This is a battle in that war. I’m in,” I replied. “Do you know a cheap place I can put up for the duration?”

Tough talk from the self-insert of the guy who's never served a day, yet considers himself to be a prophet of warfare.

>The meeting with the cops was at the Tune Tavern

Like Tun Tavern, geddit

What follows is basically the protagonist, Rumford, pitching his plan to have off-duty police officers accompany "swams" of black Church Ladies being in the vicinity of drug dealers to make things awkward enough that nobody will buy. The cops will be there to shoot back if the drug dealers go for the Glock 40s.

>The cops were quiet. One state trooper finally spoke up, a former commo staff sergeant named Kelly (sometimes I thought half the Marine Corps was named Kelly).

This is actually a little funny; good effort, Lind.

>“My problem with the whole proposal is that it doesn’t go far enough,” he continued. “Down at 2nd Marine Division I sat in on a briefing Colonel Boyd gave. He said strategy is the art of connecting yourself to as many other power centers as possible, while separating your enemy from as many power centers as possible. It was the only definition of strategy I ever heard that meant anything.”

The Boyd boner returns
>>
>>30425675
>Hi /pol/!
Problem is that he takes it to levels that seem damn near inconceivable. I own a buisness and can say that both of his points with oil and Equal Opportunity is bs. Sure, he says good things like how Detroit was Rome or that there are blacks who stayed out of that life (No shit), but he takes it from one set of authoritative rules of liberals to another with facism. Might as well be satire at that point.
>>
>>30425648
Maybe that is just a well-written book.
>>
>>30423810
>>30423899
It's already happening, you dumb faggots.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/12/31/get-ready-for-racial-quotas-on-your-neighborhood/
>>
>>30423693
>burning faggots and poopoopeepee witch burnings.

Tell us more.
>>
>>30425738

You act like this shit isn't going on constantly.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/08/report-anti-white-agenda-revealed-at-githubs-diversity-team/
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/discrimination-against-whites-in-federal-employment/
http://whitegenocideproject.com/anti-white-fast-food-restaurant-doesnt-want-whites/
>>
>>30423223
>He doesn't look like an 80's action star, so he doesn't know what he's talking about

Says to namefag on 4chan.
>>
>>30425787
>whitegenocideproject.com
>>
>>30425737

>“I can, and so can you,” Kelly replied. “We can do it the same way we’ve come together here: through the Marine connection. A bunch of members of the legislature are former Marines. So’s an editor at the Globe. I know him, and I know one former Marine in the State House. He can put us on to others. There’s even a regular breakfast where former Marines now in politics get together. Most of these guys think like we do. They’ll help.”

>At this point I got one of those brain farts where a whole lot of pieces from a bunch of different puzzles come together to make something new. Boyd called it synthesis.

I might need to make a Boyd Reference Counter is this continues.

>“No,” I replied. “We’ve all run around in the boonies in cammies enough for that to be old. And we don’t want violence. Violence will almost always work against us at the moral level of war. Think of it instead as a general staff for whoever wants to take our country back, wherever we could make a difference. Like we’re doing here.”

Rumford reminds us that they're totally not a militia even though they're actually going to be fighting in the future

>“In 1775, the United States Marine Corps was founded in another tavern, in Philadelphia,” I said. “I think it’s time to do it again, here in Tune Tavern. Who knows, maybe we’re making history once more.”

Tune Tavern, Tun Taver, geddit?

>“Christian Marines.”

That will be name of this merry band

>“Sign me up,” said the transit cop, Meyer. “By the way, I’m Jewish. You may remember we had the Ten Commandments before you did. But we’re all in this together. It’s the whole culture we have to fight for, our Western, Judeo-Christian culture. I’ll still go to synagogue, but I’m happy to be a Christian Marine. After all, Christ was a Jew, and so were his disciples.”

I don't know if Lind is trying to make a joke or show off how diverse his cast is with a token minority.
>>
>>30425373
He was excommunicated because Elijah Muhammad wanted him to be discredited before he turned on him. After his excommunication, he refused to leave the house the Nation had loaned him. This led to a series of attempts on Malcolm's life, until three guys from the nation bumrushed him and shot him with a sawn-off
>>
>>30425821
>And so it began, the Christian Marine Corps, the general staff for our side in the second civil war. I still have the piece of paper that went around the barroom table that day. It has twenty-two names on it. Seventeen of those men gave their lives in the war that was to come. I’m the only one left, now.

So, totally not a militia

>But those who died did so knowing they’d made a difference.

And this dramatic foreshadowing ends Chapter 6
>>
>>30425821
that's not what brain fart even means
fuckkkkkkkk

also "christian marines" is fucking killing me
>>
>>30425787
And I'm not denying it either. What I'm saying is that I give the guy little to no credit because whoever picked up the fucking book probably knows what is going on in the world around said person. I also give no credit because he wants to topple a repressive regime to just make a new one where he burns gays (I think, as the other guy is saying.) and deny people their 6th amendment right to a lawyer. I hope that in his book another state that split from the union in a, "Civil war" was a true constitutionalist one that gave everyone rights.
>>
>>30425895
The prologue is a scene from the future where they burn a lesbian bishop alive. This is either supposed to be seen as morally ambiguous in the "hard men making hard decisions" sense or entirely justified
>>
File: superman fights magneto.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
superman fights magneto.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>30425830
>"You were excommunicated... by a gang of vicious psychopaths!"
>"I AM The Nation of Islam!"

Pretend I shopped in Malcom X and Elijah's heads because I'm actually too lazy
>>
>>30425787
>theoccidentalobserver.net
>.net

ew
>>
>>30425921
*the prologue has a scene where (etc)
>>
>>30425921
HOLY FUCK POST IT MAN.
>>
>>30425995
Alright, here we go

>The triumph of the Recovery was marked most clearly by the burning of the Episcopal bishop of Maine.

No beating around the bush here. This is the very first sentence if you start from the preface rather than chapter 1.

>

The triumph of the Recovery was marked most clearly by the burning of the Episcopal bishop of Maine.

She was not a particularly bad bishop. She was in fact typical of Episcopal bishops of the first quarter of the 21st century: agnostic, compulsively political and radical, and given to placing a small idol of Isis on the altar when she said the Communion service. By 2055, when she was tried for heresy, convicted, and burned, she had outlived her era.

>The fact that the easy road was not taken, that Episcopalians turned to their difficult duty of trying and convicting, and the state upheld its unpleasant responsibility of setting torch to faggots, was what marked this as an act of Recovery. I well remember the crowd that gathered for the execution, solemn but not sad, relieved rather that at last, after so many years of humiliation, of having to swallow every absurdity and pretend we liked it, the majority had taken back the culture. No more apologies for the truth. No more “Yes, buts” on upholding standards. Civilization had recovered its nerve. The flames that soared above the lawn before the Maine State House were, as the bishopess herself might have said, liberating.

>When it was over, none of us felt good about it. But we’d long since learned feelings were a poor guide. We’d done the right thing.

Yeah, pretty sure it's a "Hard men making hard decisions" ambiguity, but still.

>Was the dissolution of the United States inevitable?
>Probably, once all the “diversity” and “multiculturalism” crap got started.

There's about three paragraphs, but this is gist of this. Insert a reference to Rome here. Bitch about the 60s there.
>>
>In this Year of Our Lord 2068—and my 80th year on this planet—we citizens of Victoria have the blessed good fortune to live once again in an age of accomplishment and decency. With the exception of New Spain, most of the nations that cover the territory of the former United States are starting to get things working again. The revival of traditional, Western, Christian culture we began is spreading outward from our rocky New England soil, displacing savagery with civilization for a second time.

If there ever were any doubts about what this story was about, be not afraid.

>This is my story, the story of the life of one man, John Ira Rumford of Hartland, Maine, soldier and farmer. I came into this world near enough the beginning of the end for the old U.S. of A., on June 28, 1988. I expect to leave it shortly, without regrets.

Here's the protagonist's name. I forgot it was in the prologue, given the faggot burning and all. I guess he could have a recollection of Buchanan's later presidential runs.

>It’s also the story of the end of a once-great nation, by someone who saw most of what happened, and why.

>Read it and weep.

Yes, weep at how cringeworthy the whole thing is
>>
>>30425538
Snoop had the divest yourself movement for a bit saying if you were invested in an arms company you were killing black youths. Also he is now anti gun foranyone other than himself
>>
>>30426092
>the state upheld its unpleasant responsibility of setting torch to faggots
what the fuck
>>
File: 960.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>30426171
Can't win em' all I guess. He's still not a terrible person either way.
At least I still have Ice-T to look up to.
>>
This reminds me a lot of that one book Patriots, and how terrible it was.
>>
Fucking hell, it's this book.
Word of warning OP: If you think something in this is bad, then get ready, because it'll only get worse the further it goes.
>>
That's it for tonight. I'll pick up the next half-dozen chapters or so tomorrow
>>
>>30426268
Don't spoil it, because I intend to do the whole thing.

Really, I'm having a giggle.
>>
>>30426203
Ice t , will always bevthe best of the gangster rappers.
Solidly pro gun, litterly " guns are for taking back the goverment not hunting" (paraphrase)
Decent punk/metal band
decent rapper
From all accounts not overly hating of white people, not a jerk. Not annoying and a decent actor
>>
>>30426215
Nothing posted so far has gotten to the level of awful that Patriots was.
>>
>>30426305
I won't spoil it, don't worry.
And yeah, the thing's hilarious to read. You'll definitely enjoy the insanity.
>>
>>30426092
this is literally a /pol/ shitpost in book form
>>
>>30426371

There's another chapter where Billy and his boys go all DEUS VULT on a liberal arts college faculty and kill them all for Jesus.
>>
>>30426456
its really got everything
the alt right was a mistake
>>
>>30426484

There's also a revival of the Confederacy, replete with Billy Sue soapboxing about "muh maneuver warfare" which he points out comes from ze Germans, because of course he does.
>>
>>30426484

https://www.traditionalright.com/on-loyalty-and-identity/

>Julius Evola, one of tR’s greatest inspirations...

*tips stahlhelm*
>>
>>30426331

>>30426456 is pretty damn close
>>
>>30425686
THESE WOUNDS THEY WOULD NOT HEEEAAL
>>
So I'd reckon the TLDR of this is that there are two completely fucked people out there: one that wrote this "book", and another one that agreed to publish said "book".
>>
>>30427299
>implying it's not self published
>>
>>30427319
>>30427299

or on-demand published.

or web-only.
>>
>>30427319
>>30427329
OK, there's those.
>>
>>30426456
I can't wait
>>
>>30426533

Who wants to bet that this guy, who thinks he's hot shit as a strategist, will manage to write a laughably bad battle?
>>
this is fucking gold, reading now

thanks op
>>
File: 1462707017504.png (82KB, 173x257px) Image search: [Google]
1462707017504.png
82KB, 173x257px
>>30426092
>the state upheld its unpleasant responsibility of setting torch to faggots
is this nigger for real?
>>
>>30427976
inshallah
>>
>>30423946
Hahahaha we used to call that piece of shit the Death Star when I went there
>>
>>30422117
>William S. Lind is an American monarchist, paleoconservative, columnist, Christian, and a light rail enthusiast
I like the last part the best.
>>
>>30427976
Yup
>>
Bumping with a teaser of things to come:

>The Washington Establishment was just one part of the Globalist Establishment, and they all stuck together. They shared a common belief in three things: A New World Order that would replace the state with an international super-state, in effect a world-wide European Union; cultural Marxism; and that everything, everywhere, should be decided by people like them. Globalism still faced a serious opponent, Russia, and Russia blocked any armed action to support Washington by using her veto in the Security Council.
>>
File: Wehrabingo.png (142KB, 1380x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Wehrabingo.png
142KB, 1380x1600px
>>30427493
Not only will he write a laughably bad battle, but I'm going to guess that he'll write it in laughably bad German, because he totally isn't Mary Sue-ing himself at the head of a Freikorps that later ascends to power as part of a glorious national revolution against globalist financiers, Marxists and decadent liberalism.
>>
File: 1460597668470.gif (246KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460597668470.gif
246KB, 320x240px
>>30429698
WOW THIS FUCKER IS DELUSIONAL
>>
What is wrong with this dude. he is straight up fucked tell me who wins a civil war especially when their are things such as nukes gas and biologicals, if you think the feds wouldn't go to that extream to keep the northeast from succeeding they would considering the economic value is well over a few trillion dollars worth of gdp. Also this fuck is dumb as hell recommending burning women cause they have a vagina that is some r9k shit.
>>
>>30429724
Why is "Stalin was worse" even in that meme-bingo?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 512x288px
>>30425925
That's a big thought.
>>
>>30429698
It keeps getting better
>>
>>30425648
>It really makes you think

Once again, the far left and far right have proven themselves to be different sides of the same coin.
>>
>>30429808
4U
>>
>>30424979
ABC here. I might agree with some of this shit but seeing how anyone not Teutonic Chosen American is automatically an enemy or marginalized, it probably won't end well for us.

That's what I get for going to college and letting my wife wear yoga pants, I suppose.
>>
I just finished reading all the chapters on the site. You have to buy the book to read past chapter 35.

It wasn't all that bad, although, it wasn't all that good either. If you want to read a great book with the reemergence of the Victorian era I suggest Neal Stephenson's The Diamond Age.
>>
>>30430356
You Scheiszhund!
>>
>>30430378
That's German for "shithound"

t. William Lind
>>
>>30430364
How much is there?

How badly does our tactical genius flub battles?
>>
>>30430430
Google translate suggested a spelling correction then gave "fucking dog" as an answer.

Eh, I've been called worse. OP keep it coming this story is hilarious!
>>
>>30423373

On top of all the mountains of bullshit this hack spews, this ranks as near the worst.

It pains me to see some faggot rename part of the USA to some bullshit foreigner's name.

Of course, It still bother's me that we refer to the NE as "New England" and have a state named Georgia.
>>
>>30430556
I didn't buy the book. So I don't know what happens after chapter 35. The last couple of chapters the main character goes to the CSA and there's two factions within CSA the New South and the Old South.

The New South are corrupt mafioso that use blacks as political tools and the Old South agrarian and aristocratic. It ends on a cliff hanger with the New South devising a plan to arm the blacks and have them kill all the white people in Atlanta. At the very end the main character asks a Texas ranger if he can steal a nuke.
>>
>>30430636
Is this just as nutty as it sounds from your summary?
>>
File: lr308-7.jpg (996KB, 1400x851px) Image search: [Google]
lr308-7.jpg
996KB, 1400x851px
>>30422117
Nice AR
>>
>>30430660
>>
>>30423990
I feel like this is the altright version of the Celestine Prophesy.
>>
>>30430621
You don't see the the Schwerpunkt - the main focus of effort - of 4GW. If you read history books, you would know better than the corrupt Pentagon. I bet you don't even like light rail, Dummkopf - German for dumbass. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>30423763

Not him but I have a background in International Relations with a minor in Military History (medically DQ'd ROTC faggot)

Generational warfare is basically a meme.

What it is described as is "the return to decentralized warfare and blurring of lines between warfighters and politicians" which is complete bullshit. If you know anything about warfare, the military of a state has always been the armed wing of a political faction or ideology and warfare has always been a means to press political authority.

Not saying this is bad but merely fact. Not all ideologies are bad, and not all states are corrupt.

For instance, WWII-era USA's military was the armed wing of democratic ideologues fighting for a return to peace, stability, and democracy in Europe, same as the UK.

The Whermacht was the German military fighting for the exact opposite. While maybe not every soldier fighting for Germany was a fascist (they obviously weren't) they were still the armed wing of the state, politically controlled by a group of very angry fascists that wanted an end to European/American style democracy. They were an armed wing of political ideologues employed by a state.

Now obviously sometimes the ideologies in a state become at odds and the military is forced to pick a side, but I'm not talking about that, as I don't have the time or energy to write literal volumes of text on a Zulu blowpipe manufacturing database, and am speaking in broad generalities.

Just because the Taliban, AQ, and soon ISIS don't have stand-up armies to fight us doesn't mean the armed members of these groups are any different than Nazis, Commies, or Democrats (ideologues, not political faction). They resort to terrorist actions because they don't have the ability to strike at us directly with regulars.

Somehow I'm expected to believe that these dune coons are unique, and have nothing in common with the tactics used by Vietcong, WWII-era resistance fighters, FARC, or even, yes, 1776 Americans.
>>
>>30430723
Yeah, well you're just part of the military industrial complex. Are you even a Christian? If you read Rommel and John Boyd, you would totally agree with me.
>>
>>30430658
I read a lot of fiction especially science fiction. I've read fiction with aliens coming out of the earth's core, books with a cowboy on Mars and books about space orcs haphazardly throwing together slabs of metal to build a spaceship that works because they thought it would work.

Ethnic conflict is definitely outside the realm of possibility and it's something that has never happened or will ever happen. It just doesn't happen. You can be assured that it's completely nutty.
>>
I'm at work (part time), but I'll pick up in a few hours with the next few chapters.
>>
>>30430827

>>>/pol/
>>
File: a96697_a458_st-catherine.jpg (31KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
a96697_a458_st-catherine.jpg
31KB, 450x255px
>>30426092
You missed a pretty damn important detail about our burning woman:

>She could have saved herself, of course, right up until the torch was applied. All she had to do was announce she wasn’t a bishop, or a priest, since Christian tradition forbids a woman to be either. Or she could have confessed she wasn’t a Christian, in which case she could be bishopess, priestess, popess, whatever, in the service of her chosen demons. That would have just gotten her tossed over the border.

So there you go . She is a bona fide fchristian martyr, that refused to give up her faith even in face of certain death from the barbarian's hands, even through by renouncing her religion she would be spared.

Thats, not act of supposed "agnostic". This is some pre medieval tier of hardcore christian sacrifice.

She deserves a place among top tier martyr saints like St Lawrence, St Bartholomew, St. Agnes of Rome, or St.Katherine.
>>
>>30430952
That's not how our Billy Sue sees it, and he's supposed to be a sympathetic stand-in for Lind's views
>>
File: alt right.png (32KB, 694x214px) Image search: [Google]
alt right.png
32KB, 694x214px
>>30426484
>>
>>30430356
It's funny, but as an Asian American I still find myself falling more on the /k/ and /pol/ side of the political spectrum than otherwise, despite their occasional disdain for nonwhites. I wonder if that's common.

Maybe that's why SJW's don't like us very much.
>>
>>30430999
Me too. The thing is that by and large SJWs could give a fuck about asians, we all get lumped together as "successful" along with white people.
>>
>>30430999
>/k/ and /pol/ side of the political spectrum
This conflation is not correct.
>>
File: 1445655625218.jpg (91KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
1445655625218.jpg
91KB, 488x516px
>>30430856
Why does a fictional story bother you so much? I was pointing out I could suspend disbelief with shit like 40k. It would be pretty absurd that I couldn't do it with this book either.

It looks to me that you're searching for assurances that the theme of this book, which is ethnic conflict, is outside of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>30430999
>>30430356
From what I understand of /pol/ they consider most east Asians to be 'honorary aryans', Japs in particular.

At least they appreciate the greater adherence to traditional values and work ethic.
>>
>>30431014
Lind take reasonable things and spins them into the most absurd bullshit as part of a political tract that makes Ayn Rand seem like a good writer. It's not that ethnic conflict is impossible, or that you can't write a book about ethnic conflict occurring in the US - it's that he's an awful writer whose scenarios break that suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>30431012
I know, I know. I'm sorry.

It's just difficult to put into words. I'm sure there's some great German compound word (ha ha!) that describes it perfectly, but I feel like a lot of asians--asian guys, at least, not so much the women--hear a lot of the modern rhetoric and mutely nod while thinking, "Holy shit, this person is insane. Whatever, better keep my mouth shut until I'm in a position where I can't be fired or sanctioned against for saying the emperor has no clothes. Gotta put feeding my family first"
>>
>>30431083
Yeah, I get you. You can think modern lib doublethink is retarded without blaming it all on the Jews.
>>
>>30431108
>(((/k/)))
>>
>>30422351
>>30422117
So the whole purpose of the thread is to shit all over someone elses politics by pointing out mistakes in their delivery mechanism?

so this is a political thread?
>>
>>30431125
Fuck off, /pol/.
>>
>>30431146
Not really. It's more about making fun of someone who think's they're some Dune-level strategic intellectual when in fact they are a garden-variety wehraboo who thinks older is automatically better when it comes to weaponry.
>>
>>30431072
>spot the antifa

take your subversive anti traditional value propaganda disquised as a book review and stay off /k/
>>
>>30431146
William Lind built his career as a military theorist, especially as a proponent of Generational Warfare, and still writes about how he knows better than the military establishment. It only came to light relatively recently that the Thomas Hobbes who wrote this book was, in fact, Lind himself
>>
>>30431037
From what I gather Hitler considered Japan and China Honorary Aryans because they had influential ancient cultures and preserved their heritage through modern times. Of course, history is never that simple.

>>30430999
SJWs dislike us because we usually follow traditional values (work, family, honor, success) but we're not white. It ruins their narrative that claims all minorities are oppressed and locked out of the "white" middle class way of life. So we mostly get ignored.
>>
>>30431187
no, you're trying to pass off your subtle political commentary by disquising it as critiquing a book/author you dislike.

but its really so you can prosthelytize your political bullshit with impunity from the mods

fuck off liberal scum
>>
>>30431072
If you've ever read Warhammer 40k it's far,, far more over the top and absurd. The whole WH40k universe is in a constant state of total race war of annihilation.
>>
>>30431299

Wow, I hate OP now

I'm a #LindOstwind now
>>
>>30431270
and?

this isnt a thread discussing his skills as a theorist

its a thread trashing his ideaology and values

commies get fucked
>>
>>30431304
40k is where giant space bugs, Tolkien stereotypes, Catholic space Nazis, genetic uberknights, undead robots and a pantheon based on comic books and heavy metal album covers got put into a paint mixer and garnished with British humor.

Victoria is basically a Chick tract, except less meme-able due to lack of pictures.
>>
>>30431356
The only thing I agree with Marx on is every worker getting a share of ur mom lol
>>
>>30431398
In Victoria the main character says something along the lines of "some negroes are good". Now, imagine an Imperial guardsman uttering those words in 40k about orcs. On the highly unlikelihood that thought crossed one of their billions of minds and happened to utter it they'd be executed on the spot for the crime of xenophilia.
>>
>>30431478
Laughter of thirsting gods etc.
>>
File: 1392130199794.jpg (561KB, 1200x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1392130199794.jpg
561KB, 1200x1491px
>>30431398
>Nazis

shut up child
>>
>>30424021

This is, sadly, true. I actually enjoy a lot of Ringo's work because- politics aside- it's pretty well grounded. Dude's not a total wingnut, he's got a basic understanding of science and human psychology, etc. Problem is, every other Baen author I've tried either writes creepy social/religious values jerkoff fantasy, or their writing is about as dry as the fucking Mojave.
>>
>>30424107
What's wrong with Weber? Honor Harrington is breddy gud.
>>
File: 1465778104014.jpg (118KB, 540x881px) Image search: [Google]
1465778104014.jpg
118KB, 540x881px
>>30431083
>I'm sure there's some great German compound word (ha ha!) that describes it perfectly,
Arabic, in fact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitman
>>
>>30430992

This just means that Lynd is ignorant about the history of christianity, because this shit is textbook martyrdom.

Also, fun how his schmucks were acting like fucking ISIS - and the book was written before anyone heard about daesh.
>>
>>30431546
But Ringo is fucking terrible, as in one of the worst scifi authors out there.

The man inserted a talking rabbit from a webcomic into one of his novels ffs.
>fukkin dropped
>>
>>30431268
>spot the /pol/lack.
>>
>>30431503
My bad. The Imperium lasted more than 15 years.
>>
>>30431610
Huh! Neat tidbit, anon. Thank you for that.
>>
>>30431636

Didn't say he was good, just entertaining at times. His cringey shit (and there is a fair amount of it) trends towards rabid fanboyism rather than the usual /pol/ tier "race/religious war now" shit.
>>
>>30431580
He basically can't write decent character and dialogue worth shit.
Especially Honor "literally a Mary Sue" Harrington
>>
>>30431546
No, he's terrible and has the sensibilities of a 13-year old about what's "cool."

>>30431580
Absolutely not.
>>
>>30431268
It's not a review. It's a riff.
>>
>>30431643
>uh oh, I got caught, better distract from the issue so I can continue my shit posting...I know, Ill say hes browses /pol/
>>
>>30431946
We probably should bring weapons back into it.
>>
>>30432046
I just want to hear more.
>>
>>30432046
We've got a granny blitzkrieg incoming
>>
Chapter 7: The Battle of the Housing Project

>The Battle of the Housing Project began on the last Friday in February, 2017. It proved to be Blitzkrieg, but into Russia.

I'll just let this stand alone

>Friday night usually meant big business for the hookers, pimps, drug dealers, and the rest of the “informal economy” that dominated the inner cities back then. Boston was enjoying a break in the winter weather, which should have drawn a big crowd out. It did, but not the kind they were expecting. The Panzers were in laager by 3 PM, 243 strong: the Church Ladies. Project residents were the infantry; they would make sure the tanks reached their objectives. The artillery was the press. The Marine connection worked, and we had reporters from the Boston Globe plus camera crews from several local TV stations. We also had twenty-five off-duty cops—in uniform and armed—and a couple video cams of our own; I wanted to have our own video tape, edited and ready to hand out ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsdawgd0azk

>Darkness comes early in Boston in February, and as it fell the bipedal roaches started crawling out of their cracks to sell their crack and whatever else.

I didn't know there was a significant Turkish diaspora in Boston.

>Singing “Onward Christian Soldiers,” the Church Ladies and their allies made sure no business was done. One dealer was dumb enough to reach for his piece; before one of our cops could react, a swift umbrella brought him low.

I'll give credit where it is due. This is actually amusing.

>To keep the initiative, Saturday morning the leaders from the project and the ministers from the local churches held a news conference. They announced part two of the plan, an appeal to the white churches. Those congregations were prepared when our black Church Ladies arrived on Sunday and invited them to visit the project and see for themselves why we were fighting.

This is the next part of the Christian Marine Corp's plan
>>
>>30432261
>>Singing “Onward Christian Soldiers,” the Church Ladies and their allies made sure no business was done.
Yeah that's going to stop a crackhead from getting his fix, because some old ladies are hassling him and singing.
>>
Judge Frylass was introduced in a paragraph I skipped. He's an evil judge that rules in favor of "scum." Carrying on.

>Frylass did not disappoint us (in war, a predictable opponent is a great asset). With a ringing denunciation of “mob rule,” on Monday morning he issued an injunction against any “tactics of intimidation” directed against “the victims of racism and an oppressive economic structure,” i.e., the scum.

This is a little rich coming from a American """monarchist"""

What follows is an exchange where Judge Frylass sends state troopers who arrest the Church Ladies who are naturally singing "We Shall Overcome." The next step of their master plan involves buying a house next to the Judge. There is some talk of bad publicity, that Judge Frylass might get impeached for fucking up like this.

>Thursday the crowd started gathering early, around 2 PM. It was huge, it was angry, and it was largely middle-class. Somewhere, somehow, the cry was started, “Let’s go see the judge.” Everyone took it up. The mob started to move toward the Federal Courthouse. It was a couple miles, and as the march continued the crowd grew. Along the way they found a road crew working and took their tar truck. The crowd took up the chant, “Pillows! Pillows!”, and from every window along the route pillows came flying down. Enough had feathers in them to do the job.

>They found Judge Frylass in his chambers, having tea. He made a fine sight, tarred and feathered, riding on a streetcar rail for a short journey down to Boston harbor, where he went for a swim. The harbor police fished him out, somewhat the worse for wear.

If you thought that Lind would make reference to the Boston Tea Party like he did with Tune/Tun's Tavern
>>
...You would be right

>Every news broadcast and newspaper in the country called it “The Second Boston Tea Party.” The President, a man who knew the secret of political leadership was to find a crowd and follow it, announced the Attorney General was personally going to the Supreme Court to ask them to overturn Judge Frylass’s injunction. The Court, which had been more a political than a judicial body since Earl Warren, duly complied.

>That was the triumph of our Blitzkrieg. It took less than a week. We then learned why Blitzkrieg didn’t work in Russia. The enemy’s position had too much depth.

Break out your Wehrabingo, lads

>That happened as part of an experimental program sponsored by the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development, or HUD. Of course, like the rest of the Federal government, HUD was solidly enemy territory. The bureaucrats were leftists to a man (or, back then, woman), and what had happened in Boston horrified them. How dare ordinary people stand up to the government—and win!

Some foreshadowing of what Rumford's (the protagonists) society will look like.

>So, once the furor had died down and the attention of the press had wandered on to newer things, they quietly changed the rules. There would be no more housing projects with tenant management. Federal bureaucrats would stay in charge, they would not evict the scum, so the scum would rule. And they did.

Lind finishes by making another analogy to Barbarossa - that Rumford and his Christian Marine Corps must let the federal bureaucracy collapse under its weight
>>
going to go for Chapter 8 in a little bit, lads
>>
>>30432368
>How dare ordinary people stand up to the government—and win!
This sounds pretty accurate with current events/recent history actually.
>>
>>30432453
That's not what I wanted to highlight. I just wanted to highlight that, evidently in the future society of Victoria, women can't hold public office
>>
>>30432321
Getting tarred is no joke. People died from that shit, that's not "a little worse for wear."
>>
>>30432321
It's always been a dream of mine to tar and feather some corrupt official. However, I'd prefer pine tar to keep it old school.
>>
>>30432540
If the tar was boiling. Pine tar melts at about 140 degrees, which would hurt but not necessarily kill them.

Road tar melts at about the same, according to internets. However I'd worry about the toxic fumes and whatnot.

Maybe warm cum lube, furry printouts and lots of cameras would work...
>>
>>30432617
This still defeats the purpose of their nonviolent church lady blitzkreig.
>>
Chapter 8: Back at Tune Tavern

>We gathered once more at Tune Tavern. Trooper Kelly led off the critique.

>The reason we won here is simple,” he said. “We prepared carefully, but did not try to exercise too much control once things began to move. The decisive action, the march on Judge Frylass, was something we did not foresee. But we were smart enough to let it happen anyway. By the middle of the week, everyone knew what we were trying to achieve—cutting the scum off from their supporters in the Establishment. So people could take the initiative, yet all their actions worked in harmony.”

>>30432633
That part was unplanned

>“This is what the Germans called ‘mission type orders,'” I added. “In the German Army, an order didn’t tell you what to do, it told you what result was needed. You were free to do whatever you thought necessary to get that result. That’s why the Germans were able to win so many battles, usually against superior numbers. Mission orders turn everyone’s initiative and imagination loose, which is very powerful—far more powerful than an army of automatons with everyone doing only what they are told.”

This is basically Lind's attitude about the current state of the US military if you aren't acquainted with his columns.

>“I was an MP in the Corps,” a Boston city cop said. “For most of my time, we were told exactly what to do and how to do it. Then, just before I retired, we got a new CO who understood this German stuff, what the Corps called ‘maneuver warfare.’ He told us, ‘I want you to cut speeding on base by at least 50%. How you do it is up to you.’ And we were much more effective, because each of us did it differently.”

I'm not sure how well that sort of thing would work for traffic control.

>The understanding of war that we share—mission orders, Third Generation war, maneuver warfare, call it what you will—is what the folks out there who believe as we do need in order to win.

Self-promotion!
>>
>>30432733
>>“This is what the Germans called ‘mission type orders,'” I added. “In the German Army, an order didn’t tell you what to do, it told you what result was needed. You were free to do whatever you thought necessary to get that result. That’s why the Germans were able to win so many battles, usually against superior numbers. Mission orders turn everyone’s initiative and imagination loose, which is very powerful—far more powerful than an army of automatons with everyone doing only what they are told.”
Its a shame Lindy doesn't mention how the germans lost the war, and how inefficient and corrupt their military was.
>>
>>30432733

>Kelly had an answer. “Captain Rumford had it right when he said we Christian Marines should be the general staff. Remember, German general staff officers weren’t commanders, they were advisors. We can’t and shouldn’t try to muscle in on what other people are already doing to take back control of their own communities. They would resent that, and rightly so. But many of them would be glad to get advice from people who understood war. Because this is war, let’s not kid ourselves. And people out there are beginning to realize that.”

I might need a Wehraboo Counter at this rate. As I understand it, Lind thinks that the US military isn't enough like the Wehrmacht in terms of its command structure and leadership.

At this point, they decide that the Christian Marine Corps needs its first Commandant. They decide on Rumford, unsurprisingly. And they decide to each give him $50 a month to do this as a fulltime gig.

>

“Well and truly spoken, Trooper Kelly,” I replied. “In the old American militia tradition, I move we elect our officers, and I hereby nominate you to be the CO, Massachusetts Christian Marines.”

I thought they weren't a militia a chapter or two ago?

>The vote was unanimous, and Kelly accepted the post at which he later fell.

Every fucking time there could be some drama or uncertainty, Lind kills any tension with shit like this.

>“And in the Marine tradition, I propose a toast, gentlemen,” I concluded. “To the Christian Marine Corps, and confusion to our enemies.” Appropriately, it was drunk in Sam Adams beer.

And this ends Chapter 8
>>
File: RIro9ryl.jpg (84KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
RIro9ryl.jpg
84KB, 1252x1252px
>>30432733
"I don't care how it happens, just get it done" has never lead to an unintended disaster.
>>
>>30432764
But that would mean that someone else knows more about military history than William Lind, and that's impossible
>>
>>30432453
Eh, dunno if /k/ will agree, but

>muh freedom
Trumps
>muh traditionalism
Any day. Supplanting a tyrannical government in favor of a tyrannical government that supports your view instead is still... Tyrannical.
>>
About to start Chapter 9
>>
>>30432809
>Sam Adams beer
Additional derp: the beer has nothing to do with Samuel Adams except the name. The owner is named Koch, though so +German points.

No word yet if the brewery thinks we suck or hates us.
>>
>>30433057
Make a drinking game, everytime the author mentions how wonderful German military doctrine was, or inserts a German word into the dialogue, take a drink of Sam Adams.
>>
>>30433080
I like it
>>
File: BATTLEBOXattackglider21tn.jpg (98KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
BATTLEBOXattackglider21tn.jpg
98KB, 640x512px
>>30431299

No, dude, what OP and others are doing is making fun of a guy who does with writing what Mike Sparks does with toy models of A-10's and M-113's.
>>
Chapter 9: Muh Degeneracy

>To understand what followed, you have to picture what the United States was like in the early 21st century. That’s hard to do, because life in the old U.S. of A. had departed so far from everything normal, everything natural to mankind, that any analogy, any description sounds hyperbolic. But it isn’t.

>Real life, as countless generations had lived it, had essentially vanished into a “virtual reality” devoid of all virtue.

In one minute, I get the idea that he's railing against a postmodern society devoid of virtue.

>Reality was what came through an electronic box, not what you saw out your own front door.

But then it seems like he's complaining about technology in society. It's probably both, but he dilutes his point here imo

>You lived a lie, one or another, because everything was political and politics was all lies. We were told we were free. It was a lie, because the tentacles of government had a sucker on every sucker. We had elections, and they were lies because all the candidates were from the same party, the New Class.

Don't worry, it's not the (((Jews)))

>America’s New Class was the French aristocracy of 1789, without the grace. Like that aristocracy, it performed no function beyond living well. Instead of “Let them eat cake,” it said “Let them eat free trade.” Instead of Marie Antoinette, who had charm and innocence, it gave us Hillary Clinton, who had neither. The French aristocracy held balls, ours held elections. Neither changed anything, but the French gave us good music

This was actually a little funny.

>The national sport was voyeurism, done electronically. Day and night, the television, Satan’s regurgitation into our souls, paraded the sad lives of other people for our entertainment.

A little harsh, there Billy.
>>
Is this book basically The Turner Diaries? Cause it sounds like it.
>>
>>30432916
How is tradition tyranny? Vague notions of freedom don't mean anything without a strong moral framework. Taking people's traditions, their religion and destroying their families in some vague pursuit of freedom is extremely tyrannical.
>>
>>30422157
I think this retard has broken the biggest, most sacred rule of fiction which is not projecting yourself onto your main character. It always makes for shit writing.
>>
>>30432261
>implying "ministers" in the projects actually want anything done.
>>
>The solution, we were told, was more technology. We knew less and less, but computers would transmit our ignorance faster. Schools taught our children how to peck at the blue dot on the machine to get a piece of corn.

Wow, now I hate this Indonesian Claymation Chatroom

I'm a #LindWirbelwind now

>Or, the solution was big business. The New Class on Wall Street would drive down in their Mercedes to save us from the New Class in Washington. People would find dignity and security by being reduced to commodities. It was more efficient than slavery. You couldn’t sell an elderly slave, but you could fire one.

(((New Class)))

>

We were, of course, collectively mad. There’s nothing new about that. From Athens under Cleon through the Tulip Bubble to Party Day at Nuremburg, collective madness has been part of the human tale.

But he's not a stormfag, see.

>My task, as I settled back into the remains of a Maine winter in 2017 as Commandant of the Christian Marine Corps, was not to bring about the collapse. The nature of man would provide that, all by itself.

Somehow, I don't think this exactly what will happen. Just like the Christian Marine Corp isn't a militia.

>One thing I understood from the outset, again thanks to having some acquaintance with history. The answer did not lie in ideology, right or left, old or new. All ideologies failed and always would fail, because by their nature they demand and create a virtual reality. They all require that some aspect of reality, economic or racial or sexual or whatever, be ignored—more than ignored, deliberately not seen. That was a fatal error, always, because whatever part of reality you don’t see is the part that kills you.

Except his version of ideology

And this just about closes out Chapter 9. I thought that sucking Boyd's dick was bad enough, but frankly this was less pleasant to read. It's not that I completely disagree with him; I'd just rather reread Atlas Shrugged than listen to Lind pontificate.
>>
File: ghost-web.jpg (44KB, 288x445px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-web.jpg
44KB, 288x445px
>>30433080

All I have on hand is a beer named after a Confederate cavalry officer (Mosby). Can I still play?
>>
>>30433239
>The national sport was voyeurism, done electronically.

>A little harsh, there Billy.
No, that's a surprisingly enlightened statement. Probably the first (and only) enlightened thing in the novel, but enlightened nonetheless.
>Depressing to think about too.
>>
>>30433342
I was talking about the "literally Satan" part.
>>
File: hitler seal of approval.jpg (18KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
hitler seal of approval.jpg
18KB, 300x428px
>Go to bed reading this thread
>Come home from work and its picked back up
>>
>>30433080
and then anon died of alcohol poisoning
>>
>>30433262
who's taking away traditions, religion, and families?
>>
File: 1464608311441.jpg (39KB, 767x488px) Image search: [Google]
1464608311441.jpg
39KB, 767x488px
>>30422117

/k/ is populater by all strains of sick degenerates that like to fantasize that they're this guy, the saviour of the white Christian people traditional values (which they know little about besides contempt for women and non-whites)
>>
>>30433242
I guess; I've never read the Turner Diaries.

I just find it interesting that Lind considers himself a serious voice on defense and strategic issues
>>
>>30433342
Not particularly. Voyeurism is a human pastime. You think tribes living in the bush respect each other's privacy? There may be cultural admonitions about pretending you don't see, but there are no secrets in that kind of life. The only difference is that you personally know all the people you're staring at.
>>
>>30433390
The people that impose secularism and family courts. Christianity and the family have been under attack for a long time if you haven't noticed. It's no coincidence because of these attacks that Christianity is declined along with a rise in broken families.
>>
>>30433446
You're confusing /k/ with /pol/.
>>
>>30433489
no one is imposing anything.
if you want to live the good wholesome Christian life, no one is stopping you.
maybe if you feel so threatened by a secular state, you should move.
>>
>>30433446
>wanting to do things your way is cool
>unless you're a white Christian, then you're a sick degenerate

Man, I'm a dissolute libertarian, and even I can tell that that's horseshit.

~pan-secessionism will win~
>>
>>30433518

That's not what I was saying
>>
>>30433515
How is Christianity tyrannical but not secularism? Why is it fine to enforce secularism?
>>
Chapter 10 is pretty long and features ebin hats.

William Lind is not Neal Stephenson, and when Lind has someone infodump you about Retroculture, it is not nearly as interesting as when Stephenson infodumps about linguistics
>>
>>30433569
presumably because not everyone is a christian
and no one is enforcing secularism
>>
>>30433595
I will skip Chapter 10 if nobody wants to me to riff what amounts to a political infodump about why a return to the Victorian era is a good thing, the jist of which you can probably figure out from what I've already posted
>>
>>30433612
>presumably because not everyone is a christian

>and no one is enforcing secularism
Hoooooo boy.

>mfw obergefell
>mfw engel v. vitale
>mfw covenant marriage only exists in two states and divorce courts usually won't enforce it anyway
>>
>>30433612
Not everyone is a secularist. And secularism is enforced. Christianity isn't enforced at all.
>>
>>30433638
>>30433641
>boohoo same sex marriage isn't illegal anymore :(
>boohoo i can't force jews and atheists to recite prayers in public schools anymore ;(
listen buddy, you're not being jailed for being a christian, and you can't use the state to force others to have christian values
literally no one is forcing you to be atheist
>>
File: kurtz.jpg (147KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
kurtz.jpg
147KB, 1280x840px
>>30433595

>don't read chapter 10, guys!
>mfw I read chapter 10

>“I have some friends in the Corps—I’m something of an amateur military historian—and I heard about your raid on the feminists at Expeditionary Warfare School. You showed the rarest of qualities in the American officer corps: moral courage."
>>
>>30433702
I just didn't want to riff it. I found it terribly dull, Fedora Tipper's political tract particularly so
>>
>>30433702
>>“I have some friends in the Corps—I’m something of an amateur military historian—and I heard about your raid on the feminists at Expeditionary Warfare School. You showed the rarest of qualities in the American officer corps: moral courage."
Hahahaha, holy fuckin shit.
>>
>>30433692
>you're not being jailed for being a christian,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Davis_(county_clerk)

>and you can't use the state to force others to have christian values
But you can use it to force others to have secular values, apparently.
>>
>>30433625
What's hilarious about all this is that the Victorians were absolutely filthy in private.
>>
>>30433775
>a government employee refuses to do her duty
gee i wonder why she got punished
>But you can use it to force others to have secular values, apparently
this might be a novel concept, but separation of church and state is a pretty big deal in America
>>
Chapter 11: The one after 10

>The summer of 2017 marked the beginning of work. As Trooper Kelly had warned, building an organization proved to be anything but exciting. It was slow, it was dull, it was frustrating. I often felt like I was trying to drive a thousand blind geese through one tiny wicket. But slowly, the Christian Marine Corps grew.

And we're going to learn about their recruitment methods.

>The first and most important question was, what did we want to do? We knew the answer to that one: we wanted to take our country back. We wanted to take it back for our traditional, Western, Christian culture – in short; for the Ten Commandments.

This is the basic manifesto of the Christian Marine Corps

>(By 2016, in Massachusetts, he would also be fired if he did not put up a state-supplied poster titled “The Ten Commandments of Safe Sex.”)

I hope Lind wanted us to find this a little amusing rather than horrifying. It's a tad overwrought.

>But we also knew the cultural Marxists, seemingly so powerful, had reached what in war is called the “culminating point.” They were running out of gas. As they stuck their big noses into the business of more and more average people, they were building up a tremendous backlash. Our goal was to shape, strengthen, and guide that backlash. But we also knew the cultural Marxists, seemingly so powerful, had reached what in war is called the “culminating point.” They were running out of gas. As they stuck their big noses into the business of more and more average people, they were building up a tremendous backlash. Our goal was to shape, strengthen, and guide that backlash.

desu, New England would not be my first choice to start an Christian fundamentalist separatist movement
>>
>>30433612
Ordering local governments to do things like remove Christmas decorations and preexisting things like copies of Ten Commandments is absolutely enforcing secularism.

This was something Scalia wrote about in several opinions. Forcing governmental units to fully divest themselves of any semblance of a religion is enforcing secularism/atheism, which itself is a violation of the Establishment Clause.
>>
>The worst thing we could do was create some kind of formal, hierarchical organization. That would be easy for the other side to attack, it would demoralize our own troops by reducing them to pawns on someone else’s chessboard, and it would leave us dependent on one or a handful of brains when we could have many brains thinking and acting for us. Also, it would generate office politics as people within the organization struggled for power. I’d seen enough office politics in the Corps to last me the rest of my days.

Here, Lind does two things. Show off how he's smarter than military officers by use of his 4th Generation Warfare tactics. He also lays in some CombatReform-tier criticism of the officer corps.

>Ultimately, the Christian Marines did not want to be about power. This, we recognized, was our biggest difference from all the other factions. We did not want power. We did not want a new country built around power, or struggles for power.

Sure you don't.

>Only with these questions answered did we turn to the third (too many people started with this one): what kind of organization would we be?

>First, we would start small. The old German motto was correct: “Better no officer than a bad officer.”

I'll count it anyway.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 7

Take a sip of your Sam Adams.

>The Corps had put strong emphasis on studying war, beginning in the 1980s, but most Marine officers blew it off. Their focus was on looking good in the uniform and maxing the Physical Fitness Test, they read nothing beyond the sports page and their only talk was about trout fishing and getting promoted. To us, or to anyone, they were useless.

He's referring to the RMA which came to essentially opposite conclusions of the 80s 4GW guys as well as Sprey and Boyd-ites.
>>
>>30433821
>gee i wonder why she got punished
Same reason Einsatzgruppen men who refused to shoot Jews were punished, I expect. Obeying one's conscience is a bitch sometimes.

>separation of church and state
Ain't no such thing. Just religions that call themselves religions and religions that don't. (And indeed see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion)
>>
>>30433821
You seem incapable of understanding that you're in full support of the tyranny used against Christians which is still ongoing and expanding in its reach. I doubt you would since people in support of tyranny don't consider themselves tyrants. You have a double standard for secularism and Christianity.

The secularism you support hurts children the most. Because of it there are millions of children that grow up with broken families. That damage that does to children is incalculable.
>>
>>30433941

>They were milicrats – military bureaucrats. In the old American military, once you made major, further promotion was based on how well you used your knee pads and lip balm, not military ability. If our side ended up led by milicrats, we would be defeated before the battles even began. We would be like the Whites in the Russian Civil War, who got all the old Tsarist generals as their leaders. The Reds got guys like Trotsky, who were serious students of war. We all knew who had won that one.

He also seems to forget to whom the Wehrmacht lost.

>We wanted to see actions, not words: articles or books published, speeches given in places where they counted, people mobilized, victories in free play military maneuvers (and later, as it turned out, in real combat), victories over the Establishment – results.

Something tells me that Lind is really asspained about MC2002. I wonder if we'll get lightspeed bike messengers.

>Das Wesentliche ist die Tat.

Take a sip.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 8

Sam Adams.

>He had to undergo my “baptism by immersion” in the great books and ideas of Western civilization. We couldn’t hope to fight for that culture, and fight well for it, unless we knew what it was.

*tips fedora*

>For the next couple years, as we slowly grew in numbers, we kept a low profile. We weren’t exactly a secret organization, but we didn’t put out any press releases, either.

I'm curious what precisely this means in terms of PR, reputation, etc.

> In any case, Stabsofficiere haben keine Namen – general staff officers have no names.

Gratuitous German Quotes: 8

>Did we infiltrate the power structure in the New England state governments? Of course, wherever we could.
>We also infiltrated the active-duty forces.
>Our goal was not to overthrow the United States government.

Uh-huh.
>>
>>30434080
>Books like Martin van Creveld’s 'The Transformation of War' had opened quite a few minds.

Interesting plug, considering that Lind wrote this anonymously at first. As far as I know, the two corresponded.

>For us, in Maine, the dam started to crumble in the Fall of 2020.

And this ends Chapter 11
>>
>>30434046
>am literal christian
regardless of political or religious viewpoints you are objectively an autist
>>
About to start Ch. 12
>>
>>30434262
I suggest you read Colossians chapter 2.
>>
Hey, they actually start shooting at people in Chapter 13
>>
>>30434383
not the point
just saying that your sperging about "muh chilluns" is not relevant to this thread
>>
>>30433692
So you're saying forcing a church to marry a gay couple isn't tyranny?
>>
File: crawfishboil.jpg (193KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
crawfishboil.jpg
193KB, 800x533px
Chapter 12: OPs

>Anyone who wondered where we Mainiacs were coming from could find out by sitting down to a typical Maine dinner. Everything was boiled, and if the cook was feeling exuberant that night, it might be seasoned with salt and pepper. Then again, it might not.

Not even crabboil, disgusting.

>The funny thing was, Maine kept electing liberals. The liberals’ crazy ideas didn’t seem to matter in Maine. They could talk on, as they were wont to do, about this or that group of “victims,” and Mainers could nod, because there weren’t any of those people Down East. They weren’t about to move in next door.

I wonder if any Mainers, especially given some of the recent Somalian issues can chime in. I would tend to think that if a state consistently votes in liberals that people willing to try and turn the US into a theocracy are in the minority.

By 2020, the governor of Maine - Snidely Hokem - signs a measure that every elementary school must have a gay guidance counselor.

> “Let us ask ourselves,” [Governor Hokem] concluded, “whether our children are not safer with these counselors than with the average Roman Catholic priest. After all, the sexually victimized have never led an Inquisition.”

After this, the offended groups have a grassroots meeting. Indeed, the Christian Marine Corps shows up with Fedora Man in tow.

>I waited ‘til everyone had their say, then I got mine. “If we’re serious, there is a way to stop this, I think,” I said. “The schools need two things to operate: money and students. We can cut them off from both.” In war, a frequent route to victory is through the enemy’s logistics lines.

Something the Wehrmacht could have paid more attention to
>>
File: Notorious Dr Macro 2.jpg (479KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Notorious Dr Macro 2.jpg
479KB, 1600x1250px
>>30434649
>Fedora Man

Who, I would like to point out to those who didn't read Chapter 10, actually wears a fedora and LARP's some idealized version of the late 1940s with his family.
>>
>>30434649

>“By going on strike. Until the Governor’s order is rescinded, we will neither send our kids to public schools nor pay our property taxes,” I replied. The schools got most of their money from the local property tax, and tax bills were due soon. They’d be out of money in six weeks if a strike were widespread. That meant no pay for the teachers. We’d see whose side they were on once they had to choose between their ideology and their wallets.

This is their plan. They do have contingencies, including fundraising for a few million dollars to pay legal fees for anyone arrested. Naturally, Rumford and Christian Marines get their way with only token resistance.

>“Everyone who is arrested, for truancy or non-payment of taxes, should demand political prisoner status. If the state won’t grant it, then go on a hunger strike. If the person arrested can’t stand such a strike, one of us does it as a stand-in for them. At least half the Catholic priests in the state will volunteer for that duty, I can promise you.”

I highly doubt this.

>“Suggest she call a news conference tomorrow morning. At the news conference, she should announce a torchlight parade of all opponents to the governor’s plan in Augusta next Saturday night.”

>“Why a torchlight parade?” Mr. Kraft asked.

>“Because I don’t think the Governor will feel real comfortable about thousands of torches in the hands of our people in the state capital. Not after Waite. Most of those state office buildings are pretty flammable. Just to make sure Hokem gets the point, she should announce that the people of Waite have been invited to lead the parade.”

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, I suppose.
>>
>>30434732
>One rule in war is to game the situation from the enemy ‘s standpoint. If I were Governor Hokem, what would I do? One thing, clearly, would be to mobilize the state police and the National Guard. That meant if Hokem tried to do so, and couldn’t, his situation would worsen. We’d be inside his cycle, as Colonel Boyd liked to say. And he’d start to come unglued.

Gee, it sure is convenient that the Christian Marine Corps have subverted the local and state police as well as the Maine National Guard over the last three years without the FBI finding out.

>I called Sam Briganti, who was a Christian Marine – a former intel Staff NCO – and a Maine State trooper.

>He didn’t fail us. The way he went about it showed a good understanding of war. Often, all it takes is some carefully injected ambiguity to force the enemy to abandon his plan. Sam put an anonymous message on the State Police online message board: “Blue flu Saturday.” He made sure a copy of it went to the Governor’s personal email.

The exchange between the head of the State Troopers and Gov Hokem is actually a little funny. The head of the state police bullshits with some obvious circular reasoning.

>His back-up was the National Guard. But we had friends there too. The head of the unit in Bangor was one, so I went to see him and told him what we needed to do.

How utterly convenient

At this point, they start spying on the governor which leads us to this gem.

>“Why in hell did you give that god-damned speech? It sounded like the most radical gay activist in the state wrote it for you.”

>“Shit, he’s head of the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Even most of the other gays don’t like those perverts,” said Hokem’s chief of staff

>“Because Don and the rest of the gays have me by the balls, that’s why,” Hokem said. “Well, not that way, but you know what I mean.”

What follows is this little gem, the blackmail material that NAMBLA has on Hokem
>>
>>30434732
>>30434807
holy shit this is just too much
lind's awful magical thinking is fucking unbearable

at least kratman writes stories where bad shit happens even to the good guys
>>
>>30434807
>Years ago, back in the early 1990s when I was on the Senate Armed Services Committee, a bunch of us took a junket out to the Army’s training center at Ft. Irwin in the California desert. We figured that wouldn’t look like a junket to the folks back home, but the place was close to Vegas. We flew back each night to Caesar’s Palace, where we had the usual free suites. Anyway, a bunch of us got plastered at the bar and we spotted some really nice tail. I mean, they were gorgeous.

>We figured, what the hell, we’re Senators, right? Who’s gonna make trouble for us? So we took them upstairs and started having some fun. Strangely, it was right where they held that Tailhook party

>I swear, none of us even suspected they were drag queens. By the time I figured out something was where it shouldn’t be, we were all in pretty deep. And the bitch, or whatever she, or he, was, was wired for sound. They had the whole goddamn thing on tape! The drag queens gave the tape to a bunch of gay political activists. So when our gay friends call, I listen,” Hokem concluded.

Yup, you heard it right.

> During the parade, I spotted Mr. Kraft on a hotel balcony, wearing a smoking jacket and a fez, puffing on his pipe and quietly enjoying the spectacle. I looked him up shortly after the rally ended.

Fedora Man becomes Fez Man for this scene. He discusses the 'Maine Idea' of this sort of civil disobedience.

>“By being Moltkes, not Schlieffens,” he replied. “You understand what that means. Moltke did not try to foresee every event in a campaign and plan too much beforehand. He campaigned opportunistically. So must we.”

Moltke the Elder or Moltke the Younger? That dramatically changes how one views this line.

>When Kraft talked, other people listened.

Somehow I doubt that most people would take this 1940s LARPer seriously.

After this, Rumford extends the opportunity to join the Christian Marine Corps to Fedora/Fez Man, who refuses.
>>
He refuses because he "wears a different uniform." I'm genuinely impressed that Lind didn't give away whatever plot twist he has in mind by telling us what happens in the future.
>>
AND HOLY SHIT, THEY ACTUALLY START SHOOTING AT PEOPLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

FINALLY SOME ACTION!
>>
>>30434854
He's a serious strategic analyst and you should take him seriously :^)
>>
>>30434857

It is, quite literally, a trap.
>>
>mfw this entire book

i'm sorry New England produced this guy.
>>
>>30434936
>New England
He was born in Cleveland. That explains a few things.
>>
>>30433869
It's almost like it's paradoxical as fuck.
>>
>>30423203
>I'm curious to what extent Lind is exaggerating about the hunting situation in the Northeast.
Former Marylander here. Deer are EVERYWHERE and it's a real threat to hit one while you're driving. If I remember right a few cullings have been needed because of deer overpopulation.
>>
>>30435268
I mean about hunting regulations
>>
I'm going to break for dinner. I'll do at least one more chapter tonight.
>>
>>30432043
Dude. You're not fooling anyone. /pol/ has a highly distinct board culture that's immediately obvious to anyone who's been here longer than a month.
>>
>>30434028
>Same reason Einsatzgruppen men who refused to shoot Jews were punished, I expect. Obeying one's conscience is a bitch sometimes.
holy fucking shit, this is laughable
the bitch coulda just quit if marrying gays was so bad for her concsience.
>>
>>30432809

wait till you get to the War section

their military genius LITERALLY cosplays a Prussian general
>>
>>30435862
Fedora Man?
>>
>>30435862
Years ago, I was working on a future sci-fi universe that was basically post scarcity so crazy shit happened all the time. In one story a megacorporation executive was obsessed with Star Wars, which was treated like King Arthur's tales. He had the resources to build a working Imperial-class Star Destroyer and used it as his personal yacht. His servants were dressed like officers and stormtroopers to complete the fantasy. Eventually he ran afoul with a trash-talking radio DJ that liked Star Trek more. After some pledge drives a working Defiant-class prototype was built.

The ISD had the upper hand, but it had problems tracking the Defiant when it maneuvered into the turbolaser dead zone directly aft. After some stray shots crossed the Jovian shipping lanes the Navy showed up and arrested the two.
>>
>>30436145
That sounds way more entertaining than this niggers circlejerk over krautshit and muh liberul deejenracee.
Keep at it, anon, if this guy can get published, so can you.
>>
Chapter 13: Shit Just Got Real

>But we knew the feds would come in eventually. They always did. Our victory in Maine had not gone unnoticed in Washington. The forces of cultural Marxism were still dominant there, and they were looking for an opportunity to take us down.

The situation at hand.

>Through the winter of 2020-2021 and into the spring, I worked to build the Christian Marines, and the Christian Marines worked to spread the Maine Idea. Most of the grass-roots groups had gone for the concept, and they were hitting the hustings to spread it around.

After subverting the State Troopers and National Guard, you would think that the FBI would be involved. But hey, Lind's the published strategist here.

>For Maine, that translated into an announcement on June 22 by “Ms.” Lateesha Umbonga LaDrek, the Secretary of HUD, that her department had purchased two large apartment clusters in Bangor. The current rent-paying residents would be moved out, and 350 black federal prison parolees from out of state would be moved in. LaDrek said the purpose of this action was “to offer oppressed people of color a second chance by letting them serve as ambassadors of diversity to the people of Bangor, who were imprisoned in an all-white ghetto.”

Can't make this shit up

>“I think Maine can stop this, if it will fight. But it has to know it’s in the right before it will fight,” I said. “You all know the problem. Any resistance to black scum, even by decent blacks, brings screams of moral outrage from the cultural Marxists. Most folks have been so conditioned by this crap they can’t stand up to it. They think they’re Hitler if they dare defend their – our – community. So we have to win the moral fight first. How can we do that?”

I don't necessarily disagree with Lind, but when he puts it this way it's pretty autistic

>“OK, that makes sense,” I replied. “Let the enemy overextend himself. But how do we keep them from moving the black scum in?”
>>
>>30436211
>Umbonga LaDrek
Are these names for real?
>>
File: tumblr_o93h9sQLR11qzf5l2o1_1280.jpg (146KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o93h9sQLR11qzf5l2o1_1280.jpg
146KB, 1024x681px
>>30436211
>I don't necessarily disagree with Lind, but when he puts it this way it's pretty autistic
\thread t b h
>>
File: meat back on the menu.png (235KB, 628x439px) Image search: [Google]
meat back on the menu.png
235KB, 628x439px
>>30436211
>By moving someone else in first.” The speaker was one of our more unusual recruits, Father Dimitri, an Orthodox missionary from Russia. Russia was again a Christian nation, under a new Tsar, and she saw her mission as carrying the Word to the repaganized West. Father Dimitri was one of many Orthodox missionaries working in the States, and he was also a Russian Naval Infantry chaplain. Some of our former “spooks” had brought him in to the Christian Marines; they knew him, and I trusted them.

Meet the Russian battle priest. Here's his plan.

>“Three weeks ago, a ship brought almost 400 Egyptian Christian refugees into Montreal. Throughout the Muslim world, Christians are being driven out or killed. These are good people who escaped only with their lives. They are survivors of one of the oldest Christian communities, dating to the earliest days to the Church. Why don’t we move them into these apartments before Washington can move in the orcs, then dare Washington to throw them out?”

Then Lind explains what an orc is. Yes, Tolkien. Yes, really does.

Anyway, Dmitri's genius plan is to smuggle them in (and they can do this because "we Russians are very good at smuggling things through northern forests”). The idea is to get sympathy points because of illegal immigrants.

>By accepting some Christian refugees from Islamic terror, we would put Maine on record as to which side we were on in this world war. And it would be hard to find people more civilized than Egyptians; they’d been at it for a good 5000 years. The Egyptian church even spoke Egyptian, the language of the pharaohs, not Arabic.

They wuz kangz n sheeit.

>We had to think about that one for a while. If we tried to stop them, it meant war – at the physical level as well as the moral.

This is one of the cornerstones of the 4GW guys, despite Mao enumerating the same idea decades earlier at the latest. I'm sure you can go further back to find other great strategists having the same idea.
>>
>>30436329
>They’ll send in INS, federal marshals, probably FBI too, all in combat fatigues, with heavy firepower and armored vehicles.

This is what the Christian Marine Corps is up against

>“They look like soldiers, but they’re not. They’re just civil servants in tree suits. Most of them have never studied war. They don’t know the terrain, while we do. Plus, we’ll have the support of the people, and they’ll be invaders. That support translates into all kinds of help, especially information.”

>“We may be able to do this in a way where no blood is shed. Remember, these guys aren’t up for a fight. Most of them just want to make twenty and get out. They aren’t our enemies. Most of them share our values and will be privately hoping we win. It’s the people they work for who are our enemies. If we can avoid fighting them, they will try not to fight us.”

These are some pretty big assumption. Man, I wish an insurgency was as easy as it seems in LindLand.

>The first part of the operation went according to plan. With some help from folks who knew the back roads, Father Dimitri got his Egyptians in. We hid them in local churches, then on July 23, one day after the apartment buildings were cleaned out, we moved them in.

And this just goes without a hitch. And they have priests and media guys in position for it. And they still have the element of surprise. Somehow.

>We made the evening TV news all across the country, and on the whole the coverage was favorable. We’d taken the moral high ground.

Can't have anything bad happen to Lind's special snowflakes.
>>
I can see why this guy wrote it pseudonymously.
>>
>>30436417
>In Washington, an enraged President Cisneros held a news conference the next morning. After denouncing this “racist, insensitive, hurtful, and illegal action by people who want to hold back the future,” he announced that a convoy of federal law enforcement agents were on their way to Bangor “to uphold the lawful actions of this government and ensure that justice is done on behalf of Americans of color.” Forgetting that his lapel mic was still on, after he had gone backstage, he put it more directly: “I’ll show these white crackers who’s running this place now.”

This hit a little close to home t b h

>Like everywhere in the old U.S.A., militias had been sprouting in Maine (most called themselves a neighborhood watch). Some were for nut cases, most were not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

>Equally important, we had a great intel system: the cops. Most of the state police in Massachusetts and Maine and many local police were with us by this time; they realized our values were also their values.

Because the FBI doesn't exist or people are this upset about faggots to do what follows. Or something.

Basically, the convoy comes down. And since they are listening in on the police radio channels (which the Christian Marines are in on because they've subverted the cops), they know where the convoy is and blow up a bridge to ambush them.

>“This is the Maine militia,” I said in my best command voice. “We have cut the road before and behind you. You cannot move forward or back. We have every vehicle targeted with crew-served weapons, including .50 cals and 90 mm recoilless. If you open fire, you’re dead. Lay down your weapons and come out of the vehicles, slowly, one at a time.”

How they got this would be a much more interesting story than what we're reading right now.
>>
>>30436505
I'll just let /k/ be the judge of this sequence.

>At the same instant, a company’s worth of infantry, militia and Christian Marines (general staff types also get to mix it up on occasion), were in their faces. We’d positioned them not at the ends of the bridge but under it, along its length (a modern light infantry defense works parallel to an enemy mech column, not across its head). They were equipped with grappling hooks and climbing ropes. As soon as they heard the end panels blow, they swung their grapples for the hand rails and rappelled up. They had weapons leveled at the drivers before the vehicles came to a stop.

>This was the critical moment. We weren’t bluffing; we did have heavy weapons, and we would take the vehicles out if we had to. No one moved, or spoke. The whole thing took less than a minute, but time slowed down so it seemed like hours. Then, slowly, one of the Bradleys started training its turret to the right, as if to look for a target. “Shit,” I thought, “the dumb bastard is going to open up.”

>A sixteen-year old kid from Rockland saved the day for us. He was on the Bradley’s left side. He saw the vehicle commander had popped his hatch to come up for a better look. With the agility you lose by the time you’re twenty, he was on the vehicle, and the commander got a face full of rifle butt before his head was all the way out. The kid, La Riviere, dropped two smoke and one CS grenades down the hatch, slammed it shut and sat on it, with his AK trained on the infantry hatches.
>>
>>30433569
If you want to know what happens when secularism goes away, look to the Middle East.
>>
>>30436562
>Two federal marshals came out of those hatches, saw the AK in their faces and gave up. The rest of the crew, choking and puking, came out the rear hatch with their hands in the air – the Italian salute, we used to call it. I was on my feet now, where our guys could see me, gesturing madly and screaming, “Get away from the vehicle!” As soon as our troops and the prisoners were behind the next vehicles in line, I slapped the 90 gunner in our OP on the shoulder and said, “Take that Bradley out.”

>Like the Russian BMP, the Bradley was an explosion waiting to happen, a tin-clad rolling armor dump that any anti-tank weapon instantly turned into a Viking funeral for its crew. The 90 mm recoilless rifle round hit the ammo and it blew, the turret turning pinwheels in the sky until it plunged sizzling into the lake. The chassis was quickly reduced to a molten mass of metal and treads.

I'm not sure if Lind is just trying to be matter of fact or if he's Sparky-tier when it comes to the Bradley.

>Our challenge was to turn a tactical victory into a strategic one. Maine was with us; the Battle of Lake Sebasticook, as it was quickly known, made the Maine Idea real. The slogan appeared overnight on hand-lettered signs in yards, on bumper stickers, on banners hung from highway bridges.

This PR is awfully convenient.

Anyway, Pres. Cisneros threatens to send in the 82nd Airborne, and the Christian Marines and Maine Militias take hostages. The hostages are dispersed all over the state in ones and twos.

>To underscore the point, we arranged for CNN to interview several militia units that were holding some of the prisoners. They allowed that if those paratroopers landed in Bangor, or the feds tried any rescue ops, the lot of their policeman would not be a happy one. One unit already had a noose hanging from a large oak tree. It was a bluff, but Washington couldn’t know that.

And somehow, they're still the good guys in the public eye. Not quite buying it.
>>
>>30436625
Thats a retarded argument. The U.S. has been Christian since its inception.
If you want a see countries where the government "discouraged" religion in favor of secularism look at the Soviet Union, communist China, and Nazi Germany.
>>
>>30436638
>Meanwhile, the 250 black parolees who were to move into Bangor had been stuck in a couple of motels near Worcester, Massachusetts, waiting for the federal troops to clear their way in. The Justice Department’s lawyers had determined that, since they had been paroled, they could not be kept under guard. It seems a few of them got tired of waiting and decided to go have some fun. The date was July 4, 2021.

If you guessed nothing good could come of this, you'd be right.

>Thirteen of the parolees discovered [a nun and her bible school pupils] there just after lunch. By the time the police found them later in the day, the Sister and most of the children were lying where they had knelt to say the Rosary, praying for the protection that did not come in this life. She had been raped repeatedly before being strangled with the chain on her Crucifix.

Yep. And then, in a cartoonishly evil fashion, Lateesha Umbonga LaDrek opens her mouth.

>“was nothing compared to what people of color had suffered in America since the white invaders first arrived. Maybe it would help the white people of Massachusetts have a better understanding of Black Rage. If so, it might be a positive experience for Worcester.”

There's a Voltaire quote for this.

And she gets defenestrated.

>The Honorable Secretary of HUD followed the shards of glass down, to a hard and fatal landing in the front parking lot.

>It’s almost uncanny; our Thirty Years War also started with a defenestration. This time, no angels (or manure piles, if you’re a Protestant) broke the fall.

I guess that Lind is trying to create some sort of mythology in his scenario, but it seems really tacky.

>So we’d won. Some might say it wasn’t a good, clean victory on the field of battle. It wasn’t, but that isn’t how war works. War is politics, propaganda, fighting, maneuvering, luck, all boiled up in one big cauldron. This time, our side had bubbled up to the top.

And a great helping of authorial fiat.
>>
>>30436638
The Bradley has it's flaws but it's a damn sight better than that.

He's like if /pol/ and Pierre Sprey had a kid. He took a bad source of information (4GW and Pentagon Wars) internalized it and froze his perceptions of how things work around that.

That and he's monarchist filth. Awful convenient that Russia has a Tzarina now. I thought they already had an unofficial one. His name being Vladimir Putin.
>>
>>30436721

And this ends Chapter 13, where shit actually happens.
>>
>>30436694
Yes, but it's been both Christian and Secular. That was built into the first amendmant.
>>
>>30436733
He didn't just "take 4GW;" Lind is one of the theory's proponents who has wrote extensively about it.
>>
>>30436757
My point still stands.
>>
>>30436721
>Lateesha Umbonga LaDrek
>L.U.L.D
>lul'd
>lol'd

Whew, lads.
>>
>>30436770
I feel like, if Phil (the tripfag) wrote a book, it would be like this.
>>
>>30436754
You just said we were secular and if we adopted religion we'll be just like the Middle East.
>>
>>30436830
>>30436754

Can you please knock it off or take it to /pol/
>>
>>30436625
>deleterious effects of cousin marriage on IQ and clannishness don't real
>promotion of manorialism and outmarriage in Northwestern Europe by the early Catholic Church? What's that, never heard of it.

nah son get that weak shit outta here
>>
>>30436830
I'm not that guy. We are secular in that our government is (or should) limit its religious activities to getting the fuck out of the way. Note that this doesn't mean that attending the national prayer breakfast should be punishable by imprisonment.

We are also a de facto rather than de jure Christian Nation in that we are majority Christian. These two things are not incompatible.
>>
These chapters just get longer and longer
>>
>>30436884
for those wondering what the difference between de facto and de jure in this context is

>America acts like a christian nation
>America is a christian nation on paper

we act like a christian nation, but the first amendment should prevent the government from taking any stance on god.
>>
>>30436884
Our government has gone far beyond that.
Moments of silence were ended in Alabama because a state rep said they could be used for prayer.

Scalia was right. There are parts of the government misusing the Establishment Clause to eliminate any semblance of Christianity in the public sphere.
>>
in Chapter 27, the hero's token black friend forms the "Council of Responsible Negroes" and proposes that any nigger who commits a violent crime be tried by a jury of his accusers (without legal representation, because muh corruptlawyers) and hanged within three days of the trial.

The black voters, being responsible negroes, vote overwhelmingly in favor of being made unequal before the law, and in exchange the white majority graciously allows the responsible negroes to remain in the country.

I'm pretty sure this is actually more insulting than the Turner Diaries
>>
>>30437033

In the same law, the Council of Responsible Negroes also establishes the death penalty (without trial) for any black person who fails a drug test, because the War on Drugs had such a positive effect on black communities nationwide.
>>
I'm going to pick this up tomorrow in a new thread
>>
>>30437068
Fuck, even the chinks give you a trial
>>
>>30437104

"the drug test IS the trial"

t. Council of Responsible Negroes
>>
>>30437074
Sweet. Looking forward to it OP.
This thread has given me the humor without the headache.
>>
>>30436978
this is false, they just call it "moment of silence" and not "moment of silence or prayer"
>>
>>30437033
Don't tell me that this is the actual name they have for themselves?

Is Lind really that stupid?
>>
>>30437033

Spoiler alert: Chapter 27

>blacks are the cause of all crime
>blacks told that they need to come up with a solution to their presence or one will be decided for them

So the token black guy suggests:
>bring back lynchings
>blacks should be moved out of the cities into the countryside to work as farmers, with the exception of "a few black professionals" and old people

This makes a few Puerto Ricans mad, so they're all forcibly deported. By the end of the chapter:

>Black and white folk still mostly keep to themselves socially, as is only natural, but they work together for the good of our nation.
>>
>>30430660

nice benny gold sticker.
>>
>>30437168
>Get sued if you call a black man "colored"
>NAACP

*sigh*
>>
>>30437178
Fucking hell.

Donald Trump wishes he was as hardcore as John Rumford
>>
>>30437168

Do you really believe he isn't at this point?

spoiler alert:

In chapter 22, US Secretary of Defense Kateesha Mowukuu browbeats the President and the Joint Chiefs into making the 42nd Division - which consists entirely of gangbangers - the spearhead of the loyalist counteroffensive, because "All of America’s military heroes were black people. Washington was a black man. We know that because he came from Washington, D.C., which is a black city."

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs does, however, succeed in convincing her that she can't redesignate the 42nd Division as the 1st Division (because black troops deserve pride of place), and SecDef Mowukuu agrees to redesignate it the "Numero Uno Division" instead.

I'm not entirely clear where the joke ends and what Lind actually believes begins
>>
>>30437178
>all forcibly deported
Are they put into concentration camps before being deported?
>>
>>30430952
>>30430992

While I'm for the exclusive male pastorship based on 1 Timothy 2:12 and other texts, I'm not for burning the local Episcopalian female Reverend.
>>
>>30437269

No, that would be unamerican
>>
>>30437284
Drat. I wanted to die by laughter but I guess I'll have to wait another day.
>>
>>30437156
And as the dissents rightfully point out that's hostile to religion.
>>
File: Rant.jpg (43KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
Rant.jpg
43KB, 634x486px
>>30437268

Chapter 21 is breddy gud too

>At this, the National Guard commanders looked uncomfortable. They saw themselves as the “real” soldiers, because they had uniforms and ranks and knew how to salute. I needed to break this mind-set down, because what makes real soldiers is an ability to win in combat, not clothes or ceremonies.

Presented with no comment other than pic related.
>>
>>30431636

as like a painting on the side of a tank.

holy crap i haven't read Sluggy Freelance (or Schlock Mercenary) in 3 years now... maybe the plot has actually advanced.
>>
>>30437327
There's literally nothing stopping anyone from praying during a moment of silence.
>>
>>30437327
Its an endorsement of religion in the first place which they shouldn't be doing.
>>
>>30437361
jerk off to that "ragtag squad" mentality more why don't you.
>>
>>30437361

how about the part where a Russian advisor shoots down an F-35 with an SA-7, when the chapter immediately before specifically stated that the F-35s were operating beyond the range of MANPADS for that exact reason
>>
>>30437390

Look, Bill Lind would be recognized for the genius he is if it weren't for those unimaginative political hacks who only call themselves Generals because they learned which fork and knife to eat with at the service academy.
>>
>>30437375
>Moment of Silence - Ok
>Moment of Silent Reflection and Prayer - Unamerican
Yeah that's not the courts making a judgment call about religion at all.

>>30437377
No it's not. The Court saying they can't use the word prayer at all is an endorsement of secularism, which the government shouldn't be doing either.
>>
>>30437468
secularism is the law of the land

Do you not realize that secularism is a government limiter? Do you not realize that schools are government?
>>
>>30437268
That's hilarious! My sci-fi thing has an elite naval force commanded by graduates of the elite Naval Warfare Academy. Their ships were named after famed people from antiquity (though the reasons why were lost after The Big Oops).

USS O. Jackson
USS A. Young
USS L. Patterson
>>
What really fucking bothers me is how Lind uncritically assumes that the Federal response to insurrection would be so incompetent and halfhearted.

All memes aside, even if you grant that many professional soldiers - a majority, even - would refuse to fight other Americans, it's fucking narrow-minded to think that the ones remaining would only be fighting for a paycheck and not have some higher moral cause. There would be millions of Americans who frame the oath to "defend the constitution" as "defend the Union" and who would earnestly fight those they perceive as traitors. No matter how much of a joke you think big gummint is, the Pentagon loyalists wouldn't be fucking around about political correctness while Neo-Confederate militias advanced to the Potomac, they'd be breaking out the napalm and nerve gas.

Not to mention how the upstanding white christian secessionists are apparently one big happy white christian family unit against fedgov and the inner city niggers (but not the responsible negroes). In reality, second civil war would be absolutely Yugoslav tier.
>>
>>30433461
we are all the heroes of our own stories.
>>
>>30437269
i guess NYC, like "I am legend" movie
>>
>>30437642

In this guys headcanon for the future, the government and the military are run by incompetent atheist libruuul women and minorities.

So of course they will lack the skill, will or faith to effectively resist the white Christian male army he thinks he could run.
>>
>>30437268
Doesn't Rumford defeat the gangbangers with the magical power of T-34s that can be repaired in the average garage?
Or am I remembering that wrong?
>>
>>30437642
>There would be millions of Americans who frame the oath to "defend the constitution" as "defend the Union" and who would earnestly fight those they perceive as traitors
Depends on how egregious the government was and how reasonable their opponents seemed by comparison. But the praetorians are rednecks, mostly.
>>
In chapter 29, the hero decides to draft his wehraboo friend (the one who literally cosplays Bismarck) to become Governor of Maine, but the wehraboo refuses.

So the hero decides to get the current Hohenzollern pretender to the throne of Prussia to "order" the wehraboo to accept the post of governor of Maine.

Somehow, having a leader who considers himself directly beholden to a random member of European royalty is totally acceptable and not an affront to American liberty.
>>
>>30438244
He's a proud, traditional Prussian, anon, so he's totally trustworthy.
Also, I just remembered that Russia is ruled by a Tsar in this. Who also supports Rumfordland.
>>
>>30438316

I would think twice about supporting an insurrection whose main backing is neo-Imperial Russia, honestly
>>
>>30438244

>“How dare you cook up some forgery in the name of the King of Prussia! That’s lese majesté, you maggot, and the penalty for it is death! I ought to run you through with my saber just as you sit and let your pathetic soul dribble out all over your damned reports.”

>“Is it possible His Majesty really has sent me orders?” he asked. “I’ve served him since I was a boy, but I never thought he knew I existed. How could this be?”

holy shit this is character is genuinely a katana-and-trenchcoat level wehraboo
>>
Posting in the best thread on /k/ right now
>>
>>30438382
A dumb proxy who's obsessed with Muh Germaniums destroying Russia's greatest geopolitical rival, with Russian backing, while not realizing he's being played for a fool.
It'd be hilarious, but I'm pretty sure Lind didn't realize what he was actually writing with that.
>>
>>30437975
Lind definitely believes in the Sprey and Pray approach
>>
>>30438509
>Sprey and pray

I see what you did thar.
>>
>>30438509

the protagonist is 100% confident that Vermont Air National Guard F-16s could defeat Saudi F-35s, so yeah

(also, when the United States collapses, the ENTIRE MUSLIM WORLD forms a coalition to invade Boston, because of course that's what Egypt and Iran and Saudi Arabia would do if the USA suddenly quit the Middle East)
>>
>>30438509
Now I'm getting PTSD flashbacks of the F-35s (piloted by lesbian feminist Californians of course) vs F-16s battle later in the book.
He also displays an autistic hatred of powerpoints when he visits the Neo-Confederacy iirc.
>>
>>30438557

tbf the powerpoints thing is such a widely known joke even the DoD makes fun of themselves about it
>>
>>30438541
I actually called him out on his Sprey-tier arguments about the F-35 in the comments of a TAC article he wrote.
>>
>>30438557
Wait, literal lesbian feminist Californians?
>>
>>30438557

>Lesbian feminist californian F-35 pilots

I hope this is satire, but if we've learned anything, it's that lind has zero self awareness.
>>
>>30438586
Just rechecked. Rumford goes full autist and falls asleep because the powerpoint briefing covered things like the weather, infrastructure conditions, unit locations, rosters, etc. Instead of jumping straight to the action plan.
Lind doesn't appear to understand the historical irony of this.

>>30438689
Yes, literal lesbian feminist Californians. I'm not kidding you here anon.
>>
>>30438802
And this is the author stand-in of the guy that thinks he knows better than the Pentagon
>>
>>30438802
And this is the author stand-in of the guy that thinks he knows better than the Pentagon
>>
>>30438802

Lind is the kind of military theorist who idolizes Ludendorff and considers Unternehemen Michael (that's German for Operation Michael) the greatest example of the theory and praxis of modern warfare, completely overlooking the detail that Operation Michael destroyed the German Army and achieved nothing whatsoever because Ludendorff explicitly did not have an overarching strategic goal and just hoped things would tumble into place when they got a breakthrough.
>>
>>30438910
Thats 2GW, bro. This is 4GW
>>
>>30438968

actually, in Lind's conception the German Army in WW1 perfected 3GW warfare

there were no further tactical developments after 1918, apparently
>>
>>30439010
What a retard
>>
in Chapter 31, Governor Wehraboo gatecrashes a conference at Dartmouth to "explain what “political correctness” really is and why we will not tolerate it, or its advocates, in the Northern Confederation.” He then has the military massacre the attendees.

wehraboos: not even once
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.