[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 1448050488397.jpg (52KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1448050488397.jpg
52KB, 659x659px
Alright /k/ your in a civil war it's civilians against the government (ie:military,police)
Cilivians are doing gorrila warfare tactic
Government is doing standard find and engage tactic
Where will you go?
How will you get supplies?
What side are you on ?
what's your main/secondary weapon
>>
File: gorillawar.jpg (42KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
gorillawar.jpg
42KB, 1067x600px
> doing gorrila warfare tactic
>>
I'm a felon so fuck them both.

Civilians fucked me and military rejects me.

Nya nya

Your a patriot until you realize a nation built around slavery made you a second class citizen over a victimless crime
>>
>>30417853
Yo come grow and fight the Feds for sovereignty with me and some dudes I know #freesquarestate
>>
>>30417853
So go through neural resolization and become a marine.
>>
>>30417648
sloppy, you'd be shot in the line of zooty.
>>
>>30417853
thats funny because many parts of america never even participated in slavery. the only thing slaves built were the jews who brought them over pocketbooks and plantation owners. they were already free by the time things beyond wood structures started getting built.
>>
scorched earth motherfucker. im burning down everything. no more xbox, no more buildings.
>>
>>30417853
Your average black mentality.
*smacks lips* "Sheeeeeit I ain't do nuffin iz all whitey fault, 'member day slayvuhreeeee"

Try not committing crimes you fucking coon.
>>
>>30418157
>lol bro just dont break the law and you'll be fine, just do exactly what the government says and you have nothing to worry about!
>>
>>30417609
It would depend on the circumstances of the civil war. Like what did the government do that finally made people rise up. Also it would depend on who the rebels are what are they fighting for. In any scenario I probably wouldn't help the government. If it was like the first American civil war and the south was trying to secede from the union I couldn't care less. If it was people trying to overthrow the government I would probably help them depending on their motivations and goals. Let's assume I'm allied with the rebels. I would would probably start a militia consisting of my close friends. If we were well enough armed and the military isn't in town we'd probably attack the police station and if we don't all die take all the gear in the armory and off the dead cops. Not sure if that's what we would do but that would probably be the only governmental thing worth attacking in town.
>>
>>30418287
Your a stupid ass pothead who never grew up?

Did I get that right?
>>
>>30418876
so much this
>>
>>30418876
"weed should be illegal because i say so, i dont have an argument so i'll jsut insult you"
>>
>>30418876
>doesn't know that the average American commits three felonies a day.
A bartender in OKC was arrested last month for putting bacon into vodka. Our republic is now wholly devoted to making felons out of its citizens, while replacing them with immigrants who will vote the state more power.
>>
>>30418891
This. Punishment ends at the time of release. If they're safe enough to be let loose, then why strip them of their rights?
>>
>>30417853
Felon don't mean nothing dawg, it's Whittier fault you raped that bitch and got sent to thee slammer. Fuck whitey. Amirite?

Niggers everyone.
>>
>>30417853
>victimless crime
You victimized yourself.
>>
>>30417609
a few police and subsequently swat i 'know' would definitely not continue working for them if an all out civil war started
>>
>>30418891
>arrested last month for putting bacon into vodka

As a Muslim I can honestly say an arrest is too light of a sentence for that man.
>>
>>30419000
So much bait but I'll bite.

So just because a bunch of ancient sandniggers wrote a book, part of which says bacon is bad, you want other people to follow your idiotic moral code? This is just like getting mad because people are eating donuts whilst you're on a diet. Go back to masturbating to your pedophile prophet
>>
File: dues vult.jpg (69KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
dues vult.jpg
69KB, 500x417px
>>30418891

I don't work for that agency, but I know that cop, and he's just a fucking douchebag. I love The Pump, it's a pretty cool place where I met my current girlfriend. It really sucks to see another asshole with a badge fuck it up. I mean, I've probably been there 100 times and never arrested anyone for putting garlic in my shit.
>>
>>30417609
Report thread. I'm at war with /pol/ posters.
>>
>>30417609
Can't consider the scenario because the conflict would never be that well defined in irl USA, unless the civilian rebels were neo-Nazis, large-scale Bundy & Posse, or some other very-unpopular shit.
>>
>>30417609
bring my guns and my militia friends to the trump tower to pledge allegiance to the one true king of the north
>>
>>30417853
Typical entitled druggie mentality.
>a bloo bloo bloo I broke the law and now I'm upset that they enforced it
>>
>>30419586
Being upset with an unjust or idiotic law is rational. The law is meant to make sure you don't infringe on other people's freedoms. Taking drugs, however idiotic the action may be, doesn't infringe other people's freedoms
>>
>>30419618
crackheads are literally the reason why we can't have nice things.

American drug users are literally the reason why you can't travel to Mexico now

So yes, you DID fuck with my freedoms.
>>
Fake IEDs on the Interstate. The feds get used to them get used THEN BAM real IED.
>>
>>30419000
>implying Muslims who can't eat bacon are aloud to drink vodka
>>
>>30418287

Yes, because that's part of being in a society you fucking tard. Follow the damn rules
>>
>>30419625
Actually the reasons you can't go to Mexico is because drugs are illegal. Cartels literally survive off the fact that it's illegal to sell drugs. The laws against drugs are the only things fucking with your freedoms
>>
>>30419648
Allowed*
>>
I don't think the next civil war is just gonna be people vs government.
>>
>>30419625
"lax gun laws are the reason there are so many mass shootings"
>>
Okay... After reading posts, this is what I'd do...

Militarily invade prison systems and offer them choice: Their loyalty or death, kill the uncontrollable and recruit the willing. Proceed to arm former prisoners. Rinse and repeat until force is large enough to take State and Federal installations with resources and nuclear bunkers. At said point, lock myself in said bunker and command forces from there.

Continue to use angry prisoners for a restablishment of the original Constitution and Bill of Rights. When the military and civilians follow my lead, we can communicate new means of selecting Potus, House, Senate, State powers, etc. A lot of which I would demand to be similar to how we pick a jury.

Criminals, civilians, police, etc. They can all join me, doesn't matter if they know the end goal is to restart the same America with fairer due process, less beuracracy, more simiplicity, with liberty and justice for all.
>>
Founding Fathers were pot-smoking Diests and so will we if I win the next American Civil War.
>>
>>30417853
>breaks law
>blames others
>>
>>30417853
are you mr./k/atfucker ?
>>
>>30420296
>cultural appropriation
They were Christians. The "Deism" argument is a stretch considering all of them referenced and studied the bible, attended Christian services, etc.

Like faggots saying Steve McQueen was "Bisexual" because he liked having sex in front of people.
>>
>>30420322
They were also trying to escape religious persecution when they first settled here and weren't trying to impose said persecution themselves, let alone allow any singular religion represent them and their countrymen.

The idea is more-so about complete legalization of weed, as our Founding Fathers smoked it, and less about appropriation.
>>
>>30420264

>nuclear bunker

literally impossible to target American facilities with American ICBMs

>prisoners

As a former CO, I can tell you you're a fucking dipshit. Felons want literally nothing to do with you, they couldn't care less about politics or who is in charge, they're going to fall into a few set groups

1. Support the government in order to have their felonies pardoned/stay in good graces with their POs

2. Break out and go back to drugs/rape/theft in a new, less lawful land

3. Go home to their fucking families, they have been in prison for a long time and miss home

4. A tiny, tiny fraction will take up arms to fight for you, and some that do will simply take your shit and skip town with their new toys

It's honestly just as dumb as the retards wanting to arm slaves in the south pre-civil-war. John Brown, regardless of your views on the South, Civil War, or slavery, was a fucking lunatic. The motherfucker hacked up people during the Bleeding Kansas shit.
>>
>>30420394
A large number will join me if I explain all my policies.

Pardoning would be the reward for their services.

Harriet Tubman was given weapons and military and freed more slaves than any other military commander in the Civil War.

The Union recruited freed slaves into a segregated unit. Soldiers are soldiers, regardless of creed or color.

You're a fool if you think I'm worried about our own nukes hitting us.

When shit hits the fans here, all our enemies are going to look at us and our land as "for the taking" and will fire on us when they realize we deactivated our abilities to launch nukes due to the chaotic nature that will be our Civil War.

My way is to unify the largest majority possible and win the war democratically.

Unite or Die.
>>
>>30420463

No, you sound a lot like a fascist.

No, listen to me, they don't give a fuck about your policies. They really, honestly don't care. Also, you honestly think that these street gang members that spend their entire adolescent and adult lives shooting each other are going to set aside their differences and all of a sudden take your word over the word of their shot-callers?

They have an entire hierarchy and political structure with ideals and bylaws you don't understand. You literally have no idea how the criminal mind works or how criminals themselves work.

Also, you think that these poorly armed convicts-turned-rabble make good soldiers? They're shit, they're useless. They are fodder for any actual fighting force.
>>
>>30420350
>our Founding Fathers smoked it
unlikely. The hemp they were growing had very low levels of THC. It was a cash crop used for making paper, cloth, and rope. Smoking hemp in those days would be like smoking cotton today.

If they were smoking it, they didn't get high from it. Modern marijuana is different from 1700s hemp.
>>
>>30419648
>But Anon, It's double Haram!
>>
>>30420264
>>30420394
>Happening happens
>Go to prison to recruit more soldiers
>"Join me or die"
>All join you
>Arm them
>Dominant gang kills you and all your soldiers since you're retarded and they outnumber you
>They become bandits

Also
>A large number will join me if I explain all my policies.
A. Your policy is literally join me or die
B. >If I explain why I'm right, people will surely agree!
C. What the CO said

This is some underage bait right here
>>
>>30418891
>Our republic is now wholly devoted to making felons out of its citizens, while replacing them with immigrants who will vote the state more power.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>30419000
How many fingers should it have cost him, Mohammed?
>>
>>30420975
lol making it race thing when it's a money thing. white folk Crack me up.
>>
File: tblo8H6.jpg (600KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
tblo8H6.jpg
600KB, 2000x1414px
>>30417609
You do understand a soild 70% of the armed forces are gun loving and if they make us try to fight civilians so we can take guns and freedoms and shit most of us will leave.
>>
>>30420995
>Not even recognizing a stoning offense when he sees one
such infedels
>>
>>30418157
Actually, he's complaining that he's a felon and lost a lot of rights.
>>
>>30421045
No one mentioned race, fucktard. Immigrants come from many places.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.