[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How do one person without connections get a hold of weapons
>>
you buy them like a true american
unless you're black in which case you steal them
>>
waht if i live in a europe country
i could imagine america is ez to get weapons
>>
A firearms dealer, either a dealer or shop, or through a private sale.
>>
>>30387390
Get connections or gain machining skills and make one yourself. There are many such do/k/uments that describe such a process.
>>
File: 4 winds.png (2KB, 569x178px) Image search: [Google]
4 winds.png
2KB, 569x178px
>>30387390
>europe country
ah that explains why you're asking.

check out the Luty SMG. It was designed and built by a British guy. It only needs a drill press, a file (preferably a dremel tool), and some hand tools
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6ow3yswb9lavt/Luty

Pipe shotguns are very simple. Pic related.

you will need to find ammo though
>>
>>30387390
Where in Europe?
>>
sweden fag
>>
>>30387374
Make connections. Inshallah our umma will rise!
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Sweden

tldr just get a hunting license brah.
>>
>>30387592
u think its that ez?
but sure maybe later in life
>>
File: 1465842398648.jpg (31KB, 612x603px) Image search: [Google]
1465842398648.jpg
31KB, 612x603px
>Hardmode
>Arm a Dutch person
Well /k/ ?
I'm not OP btw, also if I wanted guns that would fall apart after firing one mag I'd simply drive to one of the Baltic states
>>
>>30388552
Easy, make friends with your local trailerpark inhabitants. If you like beer and football and hate all blacks and intelligent conversation (just lke /k/), you should be able to do that in no time. They are connected to gangs 99% of the time, so they'll be able to get you one easily. If you're an autist like most of /k/ and can't make friends, just stea- I mean 'liberate' one from a cop. Dutch cops are famous for being terrible shots so you would probably put it to better use than they ever could. Also they're lazy as fuck, so if you can run for more than 100 meters, you should be able to get away just fine.

> I used to live in a town where 50% of the population had firearms
> one of my friends had a really nice revolver
> cops randomly searched his house after a stabbing
> found the revolver
> took it and never mentioned it again, no charges pressed
yay for Dutch police
>>
>>30387390
>go to niggerland with $500
>grab one of the aks from the huge pile there
>weapon obtained
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.