[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations you done it. You have shown that you support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image:52561.jpg (104KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
image:52561.jpg
104KB, 1280x848px
Congratulations you done it.

You have shown that you support the new gun control that is about to put everyone that is on the SSA ban list.

That goes to people that unable to finance their own money, those with literally diagnosed autism to ranging from low to high, those that are crippled or old and especially those that are living in the same home with the person that is on the SSA but who cares right?

You as a whole have shown great support to this new gun control just as you have shown your contribution to the VA gun control that have made veterans that are on the VA banned from owning guns ever again.

So again congratulations on showing your true colors for showing that you actually do support gun control laws and showing that you actually don't care about anyone else having rights because who cares right?

I do sincerely hope you are happy because they will not stop at that point and will continue to push more restrictions on second amendment rights considering how this one is actually something to actually be worried about but you don't care at all do you?

You would rather support the democrats on pushing this law then to oppose it and help oppose this new gun control for those that are crippled and disabled.

Just like you voted for Obama because you believed in his wisdom on changing America.

So here you have it and I do hope you love it because when it comes to you.

No one will stand up for you because you did not stand up for them.
>>
I did not read this shit.
>>
People with autism and people that are either disabled or unable to finance their own tax and income should not be allowed at all you fucking spastic retard.

Can't wait to see all the peopleon ssa be ddisarmed and permanently banned just like the faggots on the va.
>>
>>30379761
k autismo.
>>
>>30379761
Sage your rolls friends.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/05/official-social-security-admin-introduces-gun-ban-benefeciaries/

Holy fuck op isn't lying

It's about time the democrats did something right for us and I damn sure hope that Hillary gets in office so she can inforce this more so no more retards ruin good guns.
>>
>>30379808
sage
>>
And as usual /k/ the weapons board shows it's true colors again that it fully supports the democrats on pushing this new gun control.

And here I thought this place was actually a pro gun rights board for all but apparently not considering the fact /k/ will undoubtedly vote Hillary Clinton just like how /k/ voted Barack Obama twice now.

Apparently /k/ is just another democratic support board now.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 325x325px
It is time.
>>
Who are you tal/k/ing to? Are you lost?
>>
File: 100.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>30379786
Edgy
>>
Thats cool, when the government comes to take my guns because I voted for Trump and I don't believe in Global warming, I get to into domestic terror and start sabotaging railroads and phone lines and shit. Sometimes I wish a nigga would...
>>
>>30379761
>>30380017
>>30380112
I didn't support this.
Who are you talking to?
Source on /k/ supporting gun control?

Or are you just shitposting because you're mentally unsound?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.