[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israeli F-35I Roll-out Livestream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 29

File: f-35i.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f-35i.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvYEHZa_z_U

Starts in 10 minutes, cue memes
>>
Stream has started; some Israeli musician is playing
>>
>>30366947
>Jews are behind the rollout of a plane going into service in Israel
Jesus fucking Christ, /pol/, you could at least try instead of being this retarded.
>>
Desert cammie'd F-35s are too much to ask for huh.
>>
>>30367059
Israel might still desert cammie them, but probably only once they reach home. Also, technically we haven't seen the jet, so there's still like a 1% chance it'll roll out a desert bird
>>
lol nice speech hotwheels
>>
>>30367096

How do you figure im a jew?

Going by memes, the jews are getting jewed by buying an expensive boondoggle. The question then is, who is jewing the jews who protect the nation of jews?
>>
>>30367068
The F-35 will look pretty sex if they color them like they color their 15s and 16s
>>
>Arming greatest ally
Good job americucks
>>
>>30367134
No problem.

Most likely a better choice than whatever shithole you hail from.

>this post brought to you by the "Jewish world control committee"
>>
>>30366862
>I was lucky enough to fly the F35 simulator

On that note, do we know if the Ford class has sumulators on board? I can't seem to find any references to it being fitted.
>>
no cams :(
>>
>>30367109
the reptilians
>>
>>30367203
*simulators
>>
>>30367203
They'll almost certainly have ~2 full mission system simulators, as well as something like a dozen or more desktop sims
>>
Lockheed Martin's way too showy.
I felt like I was watching Tony Stark peddle something.
At least the look of the F-35 is growing on me.
>>
>>30367201
My country could curbstomp judeland into the ground.

And we don't buy amerishit either :^)
>>
>>30367227
Fuck you, i like it.

Although, no desert camo 0/10.
>>
>>30367201
>jewish world control committee

Saudi Prince plz go
>>
>Avigdor Lieberman

Anyone following Israeli politics knows about the shitshow that followed his nomination.
>>
>>30367230
Found the Slav.

Too bad all your hardware failed to secure victory for the Arab states :^)
>>
>>30367227
Pretty much every aircraft rollout is like this; take a look at the Gripen E's for example (this was part of a 1 or 2 hour presentation): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDtpEiQL4Q
>>
>>30367230
>My country could curbstomp judeland into the ground.

And yet, you refuse to meantion it.

Ashamed?

>>30367233
YA SALAM, SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
>>30367227
>>30367246
1.5 hour version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw1gjSmsw08
>>
File: 201.jpg (433KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
433KB, 2048x1362px
>>30366862

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'd now like to welcome my now jewish brother on stage, please give a warm welcome to F-35i!"

>>30367221

Thanks, I know the British QE class has two full simulator suits, not sure about desktop ones.
>>
>>30367231
It looks better than the X-32 ever did. It looks good with the IAF camo, but it may also look good if they painted it black.
>>
File: luke-training-news__main[1].jpg (39KB, 700x510px) Image search: [Google]
luke-training-news__main[1].jpg
39KB, 700x510px
>>30367256
I can practically guarantee the desktop ones; all they need is a secure room and some desks. They'll certainly want them to do serious mission planning with more than 2 or so pilots.

This pic has 6 F-35 desktop simulators for example.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 203x209px
>Continuing to arm Isreal, even after they've blatantly sold American tech to countries like China
Welp, the F-35 had a good run.
>>
>>30366862
welp

>chinese f35 roll out t minus 2 weeks from now, just enough time for the check to clear
>>
>>30367292
I wonder how long until they start fitting those with VR headsets.
>>
>>30367260
A burning crater at the end of a runway looks bette than the X-32
>>
China must really happy about this.
>>
>>30367312
>>30367330
Bird was export from day one.

Why the fuck would you not expect it to be distributed?
>>
>>30367312

That's why we should out-fox the jews by selling the F-35 directly to Russia and China. We should have people in Moscow right now promoting the F-35 for Russia.
>>
>>30367331
They'll need to use AR goggles or give the pilots something to enable them to see / use the HOTAS and touch screen, otherwise though I can definitely see it happening quite soon; the military already uses quite a bit of VR in things like loadmaster training on helos and some fixed wing aircraft.
>>
>>30367312
>>30367352
Oy vey! The gotim knows, shut it down!
>>
>>30367213
I miss interesting conspiracies too anon :(
>>
File: LemonTree.gif (3MB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
LemonTree.gif
3MB, 315x236px
>flying Bradley APC

RIP Israel
>>
>>30367109
>The question then is, who is jewing the jews who protect the nation of jews?
It's... The MEGAJEW

>more jew than actual jews
>can smell papermoney and detects the presence of gold in a 100 miles radius thanks to his jewdar
>Can jew other jews as easily as jews can jew the goyim
>Make you apologise for the holocaust just by talking about it with you for 6 seconds, even if you're also a jew !
>Can infect any soul and brain with degeneracy just by standing next to a genuine individual doing nothing but being a megajew
>Can make tavors out of bagels and bagels out of goyim foreskins thanks to his jew magic
>He will even turn the F-35 into a good airplane !
>>
>>30366959
>Muh pole!!!!11oneELEVEN
Go away
>>
What exactly is different about the 35I?

Just internal parts?
>>
>>30367312
What tech ?
>>
>>30367535
The Israelis have a unique interface on their jets - they don't get access to the F-35's source code and they are getting all of the default sensors and electronics, but it also means that they'll be able to integrate their own avionics to that interface.

The reason that they're getting it is because Israel wants to operate as a lone wolf with their F-35s; everyone else wants to keep their F-35s common so that they can have the same capabilities and essentially get free upgrade R&D (though the partner nations will still pay a portion and every customer pays for their F-35s to get any physical upgrades fitted) off the US; practically none of the partner nations have better R&D in their home countries anyway, so it'd be a wasted effort.

Because Israel gets subsidised though, they're happy to be unique, even if it means they'll pay more to keep their aircraft modernised and potentially miss out on certain capabilities.
>>
>>30367532
>>>/pol/
Back to your containment board.
>>
>>30367645
Well, they also have native datalink systems that aren't compatible with NATO's.
>>
>>30367756
they will have PAK-FA OLS -50 irst
>>
>>30367773
That makes no sense. Who would turn down EOTS, DAS and LPI MADL for Soviet/Russian gear? EOTS and DAS with HMD integration are lightyears ahead of anything the Russians currently have up and running.
>>
>>30367783
You don't know that and you can't say that either honestly. The Russians have been doing IRSTs for decades now and they been doing them well too from the MiG-29s and the Su-27s that were evaluated by Western countries.
>>
>>30367819
meh, Russian IRSTs are microbolometers, basically just a very sensitive pixel or few fitted with a telescopic assembly. IRSTs like the EOTS are infrared cameras with telescopes; each pixel is nowhere near as sensitive, but the combined array is better and lets you do more, including filter out clutter easier.
>>
>>30367819
The simple fact remains that they have nothing in service incorporating full sensor (IR, radar and optical) take 360 degree spherical HMD integration on tactical aircraft. They don't even have it in the works. Logically, if they did, they'd lead with that in PR instead of bullshit like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guWlEyfh4sw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45yDus7h80
>>
>>30367645
wait. didn't the Britbongs insist on a similar accomodation and they pointed then that they were a tier-1 partner. what gives?
>>
>>30367863
>>30367819
>>30367783
>>30367773
Details please ? I don't understand what's going on. Pros and cons of Israel's f35 vs the default model ?
>>
File: 1405044528550.png (117KB, 262x255px) Image search: [Google]
1405044528550.png
117KB, 262x255px
>>30366862
>no IAF camo
0/10 it's shit
>>
>>30367883
Honestly, what's the point of camo, when there're FLIRs and shit.
>>
>>30367880
>Pros and cons of Israel's f35 vs the default model ?
Basically, the biggest strengths of the F-35 are not in the kinematic performance or the VLO properties. It's in how deeply integrated the sensors are within the jet and with remote platforms (munitions, other F-35s, AWACS, Aegis, etc.). The F-35 pilot's Helmet Mounted Display takes in all the data from the jet's sensors plus everything else around it being datalinked, sorts it, ranks it for relevancy/importance, and displays it ALL for the pilot using simple symbolic representation over a sophisticated fusion of IR/radar/optical visual picture in a full 360 degree spherical representation around the aircraft as the pilot turns his head. He can look through the bottom of his aircraft. He can look through the "eyes" of the AShM 200nmi away that one of his wingmen released, etc.

And all of this works perfectly (or will) no matter whether the F-35, AWACS or PGM is USN, USAF, USMC, British, Dutch, Norwegian or any other version.

The Israelis choosing to opt out of this total battlespace sensor network (if they actually are, which I seriously doubt) takes away most of the top ten most impressive things about this aircraft.
>>
File: 1429298937518.jpg (218KB, 1111x740px) Image search: [Google]
1429298937518.jpg
218KB, 1111x740px
>>30367942
muh A E S T H E T I C S
>>
File: Japan-F-35.jpg (100KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
Japan-F-35.jpg
100KB, 800x598px
Bump thread
>>
>>30367880
>>30367945
Here is a demonstration vid. Older, but all the capabilities have thus far been demonstrated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0btzIvlScI
And an article:
http://www.wired.com/2015/09/helmet-will-make-f-35-pilots-missile-slinging-cyborgs/
Just to get you started.
>>
>>30367873
No, they wanted the source code AND all the updates for it as well. Israel wants the source code to do their own thing with entirely.
>>
>>30367945
Any hint at why they opted out of F35's biggest plus points?
>>
File: Naamloos.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
For comparison; F-35 presentation by a single, bored LockMart rep with sore throat in the Netherlands. Also nearly 40 jets on order.

Well Gee, really makes you think huh?
>>
>>30367980
I'm not convinced they did. I can find no indication that this is the case outside of Dragon29's comments here >>30367645. As he's usually on the money with info and observations, I'm hoping he'll give us a source that better clarifies what's actually going on.

Israeli air force utilyzation of native sensor/avionics technologies is not new; they did it with the F-16, F-15 and F-4, in addition to their French fighters. I'm just not sure HOW different or NATO integrated the F-35 systems will be.
>>
>>30367645
>The reason that they're getting it is because Israel wants to operate as a lone wolf with their F-35s
I wouldn't necessarily say that they want to do it that way, but rather they're doing it out of a perceived necessity. Israel is used to being the target of arms embargoes. In fact, for the longest time, the US was one of those nations leading it, and the Israelis could only really buy French. By freeing itself from the US's supply line, if for whatever reason the US were to stop selling to the Israelis, Israel would have the capability to keep its F-35Is in service instead of aircraft slowly being cannibalized to keep the others still flying, something which isn't sustainable.
>>
>>30366862
(((F-35I)))
>>
>>30368019
This as well. I forgot about the early embargoes being such a driver of Israeli native weapons production/R&D.
>>
>>30367873
Britain has had tons of input into the core design of the F-35; they're a big part of why the F-35B exists and why multiple programs were rolled into JSF.

Britain however does not want a special interface for their jets; they want jets that are 100% common with USMC jets for integrated joint training and operations. That means that whenever the US DoD approves billions for R&D for Block 4, 5, etc upgrades, the RAF will get them too.

>>30367880
>>30368008
Right now, there is zero difference in capability between the Israeli F-35 and a default F-35; they use the same sensors, same processors, same structure, same stealth, same engine, etc.

The only thing that's different is that (to use a computer metaphore), whereas the keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, etc are hardwired into the motherboard on a normal F-35, Israel's F-35s are built with USB ports, 3.5mm audio jacks and HDMI ports for swapping those components. They're still the same keyboard, mouse, etc, just with the ability to swap them. Israel also doesn't get to know how the computer works, they just know that a keyboard has to use a certain type of driver and use a USB port.

Israel will be swapping some kit in the F-35, or adding additional kit (it's why they requested this modification), but we don't know exactly what those changes will be yet.

>>30368019
To an extent yes; they'll still be fairly reliant on the US / partner nations for long term support, but they are doing a lot of native stuff in the event of embargoes, as well as scenarios where they're cut off and can't get outside supplies in for a limited period.
>>
>>30368028
>>30368008
The embargo idea does make sense. Could an overseas signal fuck with the code, leading to F35 problems in israel if obongo goes full meccamode ?
>>
>>30367863
I can't find much information about the newer IRST systems in Russian aircraft but I doubt they would still be using mircobolometers. Especially with the claimed detection ranges that some of their newer systems have. Unless they have developed extremely impressive noise filters.
>>30367869
Notice I only was talking about the IRST. Nothing beats the F-35 when it comes down to sensor fusion. The Su-35S (maybe also Su-30SM too) has limited sensor fusion but those two aircraft are almost exclusively for the Russian Air Force itself. The PAK-FA goes further, landing somewhere in between the F-22 and F-35.

The videos that you posted come from some company in Turkey and are fan made videos. They're not linked to Russia's defense industry and military in any way.
>>
india's F-35 will also be called F-35I, but will have totally different avionics
>>
>>30368079
>>30368079
Thanks m8o. Wat about the PAK-FA IRT mentioned in
>>30367773 ?
How would that affect/detriment/improve the F35I?
Also, do you run a blog? Would love to follow your stuff.
>>
File: 1443441711877.jpg (20KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1443441711877.jpg
20KB, 527x409px
>>30368086
>India
>F-35
>>
>>30368079
>Right now, there is zero difference in capability between the Israeli F-35 and a default F-35; they use the same sensors, same processors, same structure, same stealth, same engine, etc.
>The only thing that's different is that (to use a computer metaphore), whereas the keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, etc are hardwired into the motherboard on a normal F-35, Israel's F-35s are built with USB ports, 3.5mm audio jacks and HDMI ports for swapping those components. They're still the same keyboard, mouse, etc, just with the ability to swap them. Israel also doesn't get to know how the computer works, they just know that a keyboard has to use a certain type of driver and use a USB port.
>Israel will be swapping some kit in the F-35, or adding additional kit (it's why they requested this modification), but we don't know exactly what those changes will be yet.
That makes a shit ton more sense. Thanks for clarifying that for us.
>>
>>30368083
>They're not linked to Russia's defense industry and military in any way.
They were all three reported on RT as actual projects. Since RT is a sock puppet for Putin...
>>
>>30368099
It's hard to say whether or not the OLS-50 would be an advantage; I think it'd definitely be a disadvantage for air-to-ground operations, as, to my knowledge, it (like it's predecessors) is a scanning array, meaning it uses a small number of pixels and mechanical motion to see.

The OLS-50 is probably better in air-to-air (blind guess; it uses a QWIP array, and the current EOTS is a little dated), but Lockheed's going to be starting Advanced EOTS testing soon and wants to include it in Block 4 - I don't know if that'll happen (I think it will though), and I'm not sure how it'll compare in terms of sensitivity, but it'll definitely be a decent sensor.

The biggest factor with using an OLS-50 though (besides getting one off Russia and physically integrating it), would be how it'd fit in (if at all) with the aircraft's sensor fusion. Sensor fusion is used as a buzzword, but it's not really; like how a computer uses multiple pixels to generate a JPEG or PNG image, or uses the data of those pixels to find objects in those images, sensor fusion is a bunch of algorithms and software that uses the 'pixels' from the radar, DAS, EOTS, ESM, etc to generate some multi-dimensional 'image' and does fancy stuff to essentially extend the range of sensors. Because the OLS-50 works more like a radar than a camera (in terms of how it gathers data), I could imagine that it'd need Lockheed to do integration work on the stuff that Israel can't peek at.

And no I don't run a blog; I (don't kill me for this, but I can't store copy-pasta and links on 4chan) do moderate / post on a couple of Reddit subreddits (/r/dragon029 and /r/F35Lightning), and I do have my YouTube channel. I also frequent F-16.net and some other forums. But no blog.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 160x77px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 160x77px
>>30368134
Only one on RT I found is the PAK-TA transport aircraft. Even then, to their credit, they still said it was an artist concept.

The real PAK-TA will be a much more humble design. Something close to pic related, sorry its so small.
>>
>>30368024
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30368244
>I (don't kill me for this, but I can't store copy-pasta and links on 4chan) do moderate / post on a couple of Reddit subreddits (/r/dragon029 and /r/F35Lightning), and I do have my YouTube channel. I also frequent F-16.net and some other forums. But no blog.
Can vouch. He knows his shit, gives good info and sources instead of shitposting from either side, and demonstrates decent understanding of how some of the more vague systems work together. Good people. Even if he is reddit scum.
>>
>>30367487
>Pentagon Wars was a factually accurate documentary
>>
isreali planes have russian/soviet weapons integraliaty, so they can use munitions and weapons captured from arabs during the israeli/arabian wars
>>
>>30368477
>so they can use munitions and weapons captured from arabs during the israeli/arabian wars
Not since the F-4 and Mirages, IIRC. I would be very surprised to learn that they managed to integrate anything but dumb munitions with the F-16 and F-15.
>>
File: 1461897144426.png (182KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461897144426.png
182KB, 574x600px
>ITT
>>
>>30368490
Israel obtained a number of Ukrainian MiG-29's for unknown reasons in 2010. Who knows what they did with those.
>>
File: It can't turn.jpg (393KB, 2667x1210px) Image search: [Google]
It can't turn.jpg
393KB, 2667x1210px
>>
>>30367312
That's not a problem, pham. China already has most of the F-35 TDP anyways.
>>
>>30368524
>Who knows what they did with those.
It's possible, I suppose. However, when you look at the complexity of integrating PGMs across very different computing and sensor uptake environments, it seems like it'd be a hell of a lot more trouble than it is worth. More cost efficient to simply spend more on better protected and more extensive stockpiles and logistical infrastructure. If I were forced to put my money on it, I'd say those MiG-29's were bought for the same reason the West bent over backwards to keep the East German MiG-29s flying in the 90's - OPFOR/dissimilar training.
>>
>>30368524
My guess is that they use them for aggressor training.
>>
>>30367312
China already has copied the F-35.

Also Israel hasn't given US tech to China in like 25 years.
>>
>>30368577
>China already has most of the F-35 TDP anyways.
Not even close. They didn't even get the highly secured files, only lower level assembly work ups and similar level materials. Even if they did, they've shown extensively that they don't have the material science to replicate it either in airframe or engine.
>>
Israeli Air Force is still world-class/full of pros. I wonder what they think of the F-35. The IAF is so secretive that nothing about their opinions on the procurement has come out.

The F-35 is probably better suited for Israel in any regard, they don't need an air superiority fighter as they don't have enemy air forces that can rival them anymore. It's all about infiltration of enemy SAM's now.

Though if Egypt/Saudi's go enemy again (the opposite is happening atm) they should look into F-15S/E's or possibly Su-35's if the US is hostile under the Democrats.

If Trump gets elected he'll shower Israel in 1,000 F-22's though.
>>
File: 1421529996068.png (85KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1421529996068.png
85KB, 273x252px
>>30368620
>>
>>30368620
>I wonder what they think of the F-35. The IAF is so secretive that nothing about their opinions on the procurement has come out.
I can't remember that they ever commented public much on any of their fighter acquisitions. The story about the F-15I flying and landing on only one wing after a mid-air collision didn't come out for over a decade, IIRC. They don't like to advertise their capabilities; this is why it took some work to get them out to the states in the 70's and 80's to help revamp the USAF pilot training programs and help plant the seed to get Red Flag growing.

I don't think we're going to hear anything but vague happy noises from them about the F-35 for quite some time. Of course, with modern social media and youtube, it only takes one deliriously happy pilot to blow that shit out of the water.
>>
>>30368620
>Democrats being anti-Israel

It won't happen.
>>
File: GoodGoy.png (676KB, 472x726px) Image search: [Google]
GoodGoy.png
676KB, 472x726px
>>30368781
>>
>>30368781
Look at current relations with Israel under King Nigger. If there will be a Clinton regime, there is a chance that Israel may get cozy with Russia. The VKS and the IAF already planned a joint exercise from Syria.
>>
>>30368741
>The story about the F-15I flying and landing on only one wing
F15a. The I model is pretty new and is based on the strike eagle.
>>
File: 1462721493290.png (251KB, 909x926px) Image search: [Google]
1462721493290.png
251KB, 909x926px
>>30369025
>>
>>30369207
Right you are. Missed that.
>>
>>30368781
You haven't been paying attention, have you?
>>
>>30369235
Clinton only "won" because of voter suppression tactics and manipulation of mass media.

Like how in California, any independent can vote for either party in the primaries, yet the DNC intentionally didn't print enough Cross-party ballots for independents to use, and then instructed the polling places to not give them out unless specifically asked for by the exact name.

Or how during the entire race we were told that people whose vote only matters in July were already guaranteed to be voting for Hillary, even if she was (and still is) the far weaker candidate against the Republican nominee.
>>
File: 036.png (1MB, 1560x930px) Image search: [Google]
036.png
1MB, 1560x930px
>>30369468
>>
>>30369168
Israel and Russia have a very bizarre relationship today. Putin has met Netanyahu more than any other world leader in 2016 (FIVE times) and while Russia arms the Assad regime they also help Israel knock off hezbollah leaders, their allies.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 800x533px
>>30368086
>India's F-35
>>
>>30369898
True. Thanks to Russia, Israel has probably come to terms with Assad's government. Russia and Syria are probably fine with Israeli strikes on Hezbollah leaders in Syria as long as the Israelis don't touch anything else. The latest Israeli strike on Hezbollah was done very cleanly, no SAA forces were hurt in it.
>>
File: impressive.gif (815KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
impressive.gif
815KB, 450x225px
>>30366862
lol implying the israelis would use something as shitty as the f35
>>
>>30367487
>Memeagon Wars
>>
File: pak ta concept.png (265KB, 526x263px) Image search: [Google]
pak ta concept.png
265KB, 526x263px
>>30367869
>Dahir Insaat
>Reported by RT
I call bull-fucking-crap on this.
>PAK TA
Yes, they also specifically pointed out the illustration is an random arts student project. Meanwhile in real life actual PAK TA concept looks like this.
>>
>>30368591
>China already has copied the F-35.

Nope.
>>
File: 1356239034695.jpg (106KB, 607x519px) Image search: [Google]
1356239034695.jpg
106KB, 607x519px
>>30374058
>this ignorant burger did not know that jewheed "contractors" out sourced all the parts down to the special nuts and bolts to be made in the chinese factories, and all the chinese have to do to make one for themselves is just to tell the factories to make a copy of all those parts and they can put them together like lego
>>
>>30368244
So I would guess that Israel's going to use the F35 for AA combat, leaving the rest for ground support?

Any news about Singaporean procurement?
>>
>>30374639
What other choice do they have besides buying american?
>>
>>30374639
Israel will F-35s probably primarily use the F-35 as a strike and SEAD aircraft; their F-15Is and F-16s should be sufficient against their neighbour's air forces (assuming they don't destroy them on the ground with F-35s). The only real air threat are the Su-30s (of a currently unknown quantity) that Iran is in the process of ordering. Of course, every F-35 carries 2 AMRAAMs, so there's always the opportunity to net an air-to-air kill if it arises.

As for Singapore; they're pretty set on getting F-35s, but they won't be getting any until the 2020s; their F-16s are a bit newer than most and still have legs. Chinese aggression might accelerate a purchase, but not by much.
>>
>>30367502
>The MEGAJEW
>more jew than actual jews
>Can jew other jews as easily as jews can jew the goyim
Wait, you mean the Kohanim? Those guys are legit scary, I heard they can reverse a circumcision and revoke my Jew status
>>
>>30374106
A box of fireworks is supposed to evidence your post how?
>>
>>30367292
What do the F-35 sticks look like? Are they similar to the -16/-18?
>>
>>30375716
Similar, but slightly more buttons:

http://www.essexindustries.com/products/f-35-joint-strike-fighter-throttle-grip/

http://www.essexindustries.com/products/f-35-joint-strike-fighter-sidestick-grip/
>>
>>30375880
>Thustmaster clones when?
>>
>>30376139
It might take a while for Logitech to build something, but you can get one today for about $4500:

http://www.wraithllc.com/pricing-tables.html
>>
>>30376294
Ouch.

Does the real stick move, or is it force-input?
>>
>>30375880

Essex vs Bugeye?
>>
>>30376324
It moves a bit; can't remember how much though.
>>30376329
I could be wrong, but as I understand it, Essex produces the actual HOTAS for the F-35, Bugeye produces simulator ones (potentially for the official F-35 simulators). If I'm correct, they'd likely be using 2 companies so that they don't have to pay for the same certifications and build quality for the simulator HOTAS.

Pretty sure that Wraith are the only ones selling to the public though.
>>
>>30376379

Thanks, love, I'm not too familiar with the scene or the companies involved and wondered why both seemed to be suppliers for the same components.
>>
>>30367244
To be fair, those were monkey models being wielded by idiots to fatalistic to maintain anything.
>>
About 1hr 4-5mins in the guy talking says that the F-35I will use "Wings, helmeted mounted sights, and other key features developed in Israel."

Does this mean that the F-35I may get an Israeli proprietary HMD?
>>
>>30375588
...Something along these lines.
From a jewish background too and I also find some of these guys pretty much scary.
>>
>>30376674
The HMDS half-built by Israel's Elbit (the other half is Rockwell Collins)
>>
Have Americans ever questioned where this exceptional loyalty to Israel came from? Like seriously, why would you support a country with such a trashy background in human rights and who has never done anything to benefit your country?
>>
>>30376860
Because Israel is a stable US partner based in the heart of the Middle East and is happy to do things (like bomb the nuclear facilities of neighbours without warning) that the US doesn't want to dirty its hands with. You can bet that the Mossad gives tons of intel to the US as well. Also Israel produces some useful military tech.
>>
>>30376860
Republicans are afraid of Armageddon. Seriously.
>>
>>30376860

Because the jews own half the media in the USA.

Inb4 ' muh pol bogeyman'
>>
>>30368079
>Britain however does not want a special interface for their jets; they want jets that are 100% common with USMC jets for integrated joint training and operations. That means that whenever the US DoD approves billions for R&D for Block 4, 5, etc upgrades, the RAF will get them too.

Hang on though, Britain has a series of their own complex weapons that are going to be integrated onto their F35s, meaning they'll be lacking in stock of certain US missiles, like AIM-120 because they picked AIM-132 and Meteor. Doesn't this mean if they are planning for real interoperability, USMC F35s will need the same integration? Does this then mean that the RAF and Fleet Air Arm will be paying for USMC/US F35s to have the upgrades?
>>
>>30376929
Specific governments will bay to have weapons systems tailored to the F-35, so for example, Norway and Australia are funding the R&D of the Joint Strike Missile.

Along the development process, when the nations get together to discuss what they want as part of Block 4.1 and 4.2, they'll vote on things like JSM integration. Votes are also proportionate to each nation's fleet compared to the total number of F-35s, though the US hasn't been a dick about it so far.

So JSM integration gets voted to be part of Block 4.2. From there, everyone pays their part (again, proportionate to fleet size fraction) for R&D to integrate the JSM, even if they don't plan on using it. Every nation also pays for their own F-35s to go into depots to get upgraded (or any tech support fees associated with doing a software update at home).

Then, when the Block 4.2 upgrade comes along, everyone's F-35 becomes compatible with the weapon (so long as it's not something like a weapon that fits internally on the A / C variants and not the B variant).

There's four main advantages to this method:

1. If a foreign weapon turns out better than expected (eg, the JSM is shown to be better than the SOM-J or something), then a country only has to buy the munitions, as it's already compatible with their jets.
2. If it's wartime and someone runs out of a weapon, they can swap to a foreign alternative - if AIM-120 supplies got low in Europe, US pilots could load up Meteors or vice-versa.
3. Jets stay common; if there's an electronic warfare upgrade, the US doesn't have to worry about some nation's jets getting screwed up by friendly jamming.
4. For nations like Norway, Australia, etc, the cost bar for entry on developing new munitions is lowered, making it more likely for new weapons to be developed faster, benefiting anyone who later chooses to equip those weapons.

The disadvantage is that people help pay for upgrades that they potentially won't use.
>>
>>30376887
You mean they want an Armageddon.
>>
File: Voltaire Can't Criticize.jpg (275KB, 960x671px) Image search: [Google]
Voltaire Can't Criticize.jpg
275KB, 960x671px
>>30376860

The two party system has sufficient control over the media that no one questions it and neither political party dares cross the Israeli lobby lest they throw all their weight behind the other party.

If you question Israel you get labeled an anti-semite and attacked because the Israelis have spent decades ingraining the idea that the only reason you would oppose Israel is because you hate Jews and since no one wants to be labeled a Nazi asshole no one dares question the support of Israel.

I had my own mother accuse me of being an anti-semite when I questioned her why she supported Israel..... she mentioned the holocaust and then couldn't think of anything else. Never underestimate the power of media.
>>
File: boom.jpg (18KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
18KB, 198x198px
>>30377230
Fake quote
>>
File: Internet Lies.jpg (52KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
Internet Lies.jpg
52KB, 475x356px
>>30377230
>>30377255

Uggggh.....God there are so fucking many of those.

I need to start fact checking them before I save them. It seemed like something he'd say so I rolled with it.
>>
>>30376881
But the main reason why the rest of the Middle East is at odds with the US is BECAUSE of their blind support of Israel. American foreign policy in the ME has stemmed from that. America basically put itself in a vicious cycle.
>>
>>30377367
lol no, the reason the Middle East is at odds with the US is because they interfere with the governments of countries like Iraq and Iran. For the extremists like ISIS, it's because western traditions / behaviour is heinous.
>>
>>30377423
Iraq and Iran were only interfered with because they were in opposition to Israel and Saudi Arabia (another poor choice for allies)
>>
File: 1463738028122.jpg (55KB, 502x371px) Image search: [Google]
1463738028122.jpg
55KB, 502x371px
>>30377230
My Mum and Dad are the same. Ausfags, no Jewery, 100% goy family, but any criticism from me and I'm Hitler's wingman at a Munich nightclub.
>>
>>30376881
> 30 dinar were added to your bank account
>>
>>30375588
Cohen is Hebrew for "priest". Technically, their status is de-facto revoked as long as a Jewish temple doesn't exist.
>>
>>30376860
Because ll other countries are unreliable, and are Islamically charged, hence may fuck you up if a radical gets into power.
>>
File: f35-e1427306118858.jpg (56KB, 1200x501px) Image search: [Google]
f35-e1427306118858.jpg
56KB, 1200x501px
Bump thread

>>>30375527
>>30375527
Since F35 will be used as A G combat, any reason why Israel would prefer the Russian system ?
>>
>>30378969
Other than in this comment >>30367773, I haven't seen it suggested anywhere that they'll be using the OLS-50.
>>
>>30378969
>>30379134
Plus the Russian system is a forward-looking telescopic system of relatively limited utility compared to EO-DAS.
>>
>>30376887
>afraid of Armageddon
no, the opposite. they want to spur on the second coming of christ.
>>
File: DSC08332[1].jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSC08332[1].jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>30379145
If they were going to replace a system on the F-35 with an OLS-50, it'd probably be the EOTS; there's not enough volume behind an EO-DAS aperture to fit all this
>>
>>30379245
F-35 has EOTS, standard.
>>
>>30379134
>>30379145
So desu ne. I would think that choosing the Russki system would be self defeating.

>>30379229
Doesn't work that way.
>>
>>30377466
Not really, no. Both Iraq and Iran were US "allies". Iran had their Revolution, and was rather upset that we tried to keep the Shah in power.
>>
>>30379245
Which I'm sure you'd agree is ridiculous, as the EO-TS is both smaller and higher quality.
>>
>>30367059

Why desert camo?

What enemy nation has any chance at all of seeing an Israeli jet from above?

Just paint them all like sky and panic, and they'll blend in with everything else the arab and iranian soldiers see when they look up.
>>
>>30382068
>What enemy nation has any chance at all of seeing an Israeli jet from above
Any nation with access to google maps? Also Hezbollah been getting pretty uppity with their UAV.
>>
>>30367230
>My country could curbstomp judeland into the ground.

Do it then, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>30376860
Well there's no need to go far into /pol/ garbage theories, evangelists support the jews and Israel, as well as the large jewish minority in the US. It's the same reason that Sanders retard was trying to pander to black minorities. Those minorities can tip the balance of the votes in your favour, of course you're going to kiss their asses.
>>
>>30377367
>>30377423

Wrong on both counts, jihadists attack non-Muslim countries across the world regardless of their connection to Israel or the United States. Muslims have been out to destroy Western Civilization/Christendom since the beginning.
>>
File: Nothing here, no sirreee.png (3MB, 1210x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing here, no sirreee.png
3MB, 1210x1025px
>>30382103
>Implying google doesn't blank out stuff for various militaries
>>
File: bob4.jpg (122KB, 852x683px) Image search: [Google]
bob4.jpg
122KB, 852x683px
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/air-space/air-force/2016/06/21/f35-software-mountain-home-deployment/86191386/

>"We cleared 88 of 88 sorties, and we were on time for 100 percent of those sorties for the large force exercises,” Maj. Brad Matherne, an F-35A pilot from the 34th Fighter Squadron, told reporters during a June 21 conference call. “We had zero losses due to any software stability issues that were previously out there.”

>For the deployment, jets were outfitted with the latest version of the software, 3ib6.21, Matherne said. He said that no shutdowns occurred on the ground or in flight due to software glitches.

>"To my knowledge, we did not have any degradations due to software instability,” he said. “From a mission systems and tactical employment, we met all of our tactical objectives, which would have been very difficult if that software was an issue, which it was not."
>>
>>30366862
Christ, my governor is a huge jew-cock sucking faggot
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.