[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M-1 Garand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20160621_201230.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160621_201230.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Sup /k/, I shot my newly acquired CMP Garand today. My first time ever. Ask me anything, share your M-1s, whatever.
>>
Well how about a picture of it?
>>
>>30363173
That's not an M1 Garand. That's a cat.
>>
>>30363173
Have you considered having it rebarreled and chambered for 300 blackout? I'm seriously considering this
>>
>>30363183
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG meww
>>
Please detail the process of getting it from CMP. I've been wanting to get one but I don't understand the process fully. I don't know if you need a C&R or something, all I have is a CCW.
>>
>>30363214
The cmp website has all the details, but you mainly have to prove you are eligible to purchase a firearm, be a member of an approved organization, like the garand collectors club, and prove proficiency, which your CCW permit will do
>>
>>30363190
I really hope you're trolling
>>
>>30363288
>be a member of an approved organization
This is what I don't understand, why do I have to join some club if I have a CCW for proficiency? Are there generic groups specifically for this that are free or what?

I'm really fucking lazy man, I can't even google this shit.
>>
>>30363300
Not all military rifles were made perfect. If 300 blackout was around 70 years ago maybe it would have been the standard
>>
>>30363317
I believe it has to do with the cmp's mission to promote marksmanship, and their congressional charter. They aren't just selling cheap milsurp to make bank.
>>
File: 0606141742.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
0606141742.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>30363317
>I'm really fucking lazy man, I can't even google this shit.
then fuck off.

ill save you the trouble any way and tell you cmp is not accepting orders right now and has not mentioned when they will be or IF they will be in the future.
>>
i need to get my cmp garand. I wonder if the south store has anything in stock
>>
>>30363371
>has not mentioned when they will be or IF they will be in the future.
I'm not so lazy as to not have kept up with their updates when they suspended sales a month ago or so. They made a post stating that they we suspending orders to catch up on their backlog and said they would be resuming within a couple months and that they were in fact not out of Garands as some people were worrying about.

I know some things.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.