[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have a G3 derivate like my PTR-91 GI R, do yourself a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: before and after charging handle.jpg (681KB, 3000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
before and after charging handle.jpg
681KB, 3000x1000px
If you have a G3 derivate like my PTR-91 GI R, do yourself a huge favor and get an HK-21 charging handle. Makes pulling back the bolt WAY, WAY easier, especially if you have gloves on.

With only having watched a YouTube video of how to do it, it only took me 10 minutes to do the mod.
>>
File: 1443227834975.png (2MB, 1223x749px) Image search: [Google]
1443227834975.png
2MB, 1223x749px
>>30298630
>"HK-21 charging handle"
>it's actually just an Amerishit repro in hard plastic instead of the actual German rubber design
>>
>>30298688

T. Europeon with no guns
>>
>>30298726
t. European with actual HK91 and HK94
Seeing cheap repros of any part on any guns is sad no matter which country it comes from
>>
>>30298688
Well you tell me to get an original one for $20 USD.
>>
>>30298630
I am looking at a ptr91..how you like yours?
>>
>>30298929
Not OP, but I have a GI version and I love it. I use a reproduction claw mount for a 4X scope. The claw took minor fitting, but I find it excellent. I also bought a wide handgaurd as I like the feel of it better and the attachable bipod, as in OP's pic.

The only problem I have is the cost to feed her.

So I bought a PTR-32. I haven't had time to shoot her much yet. The furniture from the 91 also works on her. She only really likes polymer mags, and she has a picatinny rail welded on top so I can't use the claw mounts. Hoping to shoot her more in the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>30298740
Amerifat here.

You know, I'm not mad at H&K. In fact I respect them, and as far as a company goes I guess you could say I love them. They were the only company that fought the ATF. They tried to get the other companies to understand what was at stake, but nobody listened.

It also makes sense why they wouldn't want to waste money setting up a factory in Burgerland if some cunt like shillary is just going to outlaw their designs after they get up and running. So no, I am not mad at H&K.

But that leaves me with few choices. I can either pay extravagant prices for their rifles that are currently in the home of the beefy; I can purchase some frankengun built off of a parts kit and hope the gunsmith wasn't drunk that day (see century); or I can purchase a firearm from another manufacturer who actually has H&K tooling.
>>
>>30298630
I have no problem with the G3 charging handle. You feel it's too short or something?
>>
>>30298929
I've had a MAK-90 for over 20 years. I bought it the day Comrade Klinton signed the first AWB. I've always liked it.

I've had my M&P-15 for about 5 years. I like that just fine, too.

I got my PTR-91 GI R 3 weeks ago, and from the very first time I squeezed off a round, I fell madly in love with that rifle. It's just absolutely the sweetest rifle I've ever shot.

No, I've never shot a SCAR, and no I've never shot an ACR, but I don't have the scratch for one of those, either. But I could afford a PTR, and I'm telling you, as far as I'm concerned, you will nit find a better rifle for the money.
>>
>>30299259
Meh, I just thought the standard one was a tiny bit too hard to grab. Nothing I couldn't handle, and I did do fine with it. My wife and my mom had a little trouble with it, though. (Yes, my 70 year old mother still shoots!). For $20, I figured what the hell? And after installing it, I'm glad I did. It does make a difference.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.