[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Shootback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 11

File: 2016_06_15_shootback_3_0.jpg (538KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_15_shootback_3_0.jpg
538KB, 2000x2000px
http://www.dailywire.com/news/6612/west-hollywood-inundated-poster-rainbow-gadsen-hank-berrien

We're fighting this alone.
>>
>>30298320
And thus the left loses more support.
>>
>>30298325
Apparently the local community is tearing the posters down when they see them.
>>
>>30298325
>left loses

Non leftist gays are in the minority. This will do nothing to challenge the LGBT establishment.
>>
>>30298320
WHERE DO I GET ONE OF THESE
>>
>>30298320
You're talking about the left coast, where the Pink Pistols are considered insensitive right wing racists.
>>
>>30298420
The more that Gays see that the left doesn't give a flying fuck about them, the more disenfranchised they'll become. When they find out "my protection is in my own hands" they'll start picking up guns, and when they pick up guns, they'll fucking love them.
>>
>>30298361
i seriously dont understand why an oppressed minority would willingly disarm themselves.
i dont get it.
>>
>>30298420
I keep pointing that out, but nobody wants to hear it.
>>
>>30298464
>The more that Gays see that the left doesn't give a flying fuck about them

I think most of them have known this, it would seem that being ostracized scares them more. They won't leave their democrat tribe.
>>
>Guns
>Supposed to be penis substitute
>Can't get feygele interested in guns

WTF?
>>
>>30298478
From what the local news interviews show, the people who were tearing them down are saying that it sends a bad message and a more 'peaceful' alternative should be found.
>>
>>30298557
i guess they only want "something has to be done" when it means restricting their own rights and the rights of fellow citizens.
>>
>>30298557
peaceful alternative to getting shot dead because you're defenseless? Good luck with that.
>>
>>30298320
why dont we just tell these people that the proletariat needs to be armed? theyre marxists or communists right?
>>
>>30298592
>the proletariat needs to be armed
thats actually a pretty good idea
>>
>>30298444
Anything that even implies you care about your own self-preservation is "problematic".

Even needing to see a lawyer is considered suspect.

>Tell friend I can't meet him after class since I need to see a lawyer regarding a contract for work
>Dumbshit sitting behind me: "OMG did you murder someone?!"
>Explain to him that it's related to a contract I have to sign for work.
>"So you did something illegal then? Why would you need to see a lawyer if you supposedly did nothing wrong?"

And none of the other people sitting nearby even saw anything wrong with his remarks. This is why I have no sympathy for them when they get caught doing stupid shit they had no idea was illegal.
>>
>>30298557
I suppose being dead is about as peaceful as it gets.
>>
>>30298632

This. This is what the living envy the dead for.
>>
>>30298631
I'm not surprised, my generation is full of idiots that wants everything done at the push of a button amd spoon fed. At least my parents raised me right
>>
>>30298631
In the future, try mockery and derision. Call him out on his ignorance, and laugh at him for it.

It's not polite, but it works.
>>
>>30298320
All faggots need to be gassed. They are mentally ill and should not own firearms.
>>
>>30298700
Put your trip back on Phil
>>
>>30298676
What the fuck do you think I did?

Before class, I overheard him talking to some friends about being caught for having pot and some other shit in an on-campus party last weekend. I just told him he seems to need a lawyer more than I do considering his drug habit.
>>
>>30298700
You'd better put that edge back where you found it young man or you are grounded for sure!
>>
>>30298716
>muh edge
It's true. Like the left faggots cannot into facts.
>>
>>30298712
You need to tear into the guy at the instant it happens, not later that day. Just mercilessly bully him until he quits.
>>
>>30298700
t. Imam Goatfucker bin Salad Arabia
>>
In ABSOLUTE fairness to the people taking these down, "Shoot Back" sounds a bit like a call to take vengeance instead of encouraging preparedness. It's entirely possible the people looking at this are thinking O NOES GAYS SHOOTING UP STRAIGHT PEOPLE
>>
>>30298733
Right cause no one outside of the middle east thinks that. Let me guess you are a fag?
>>
>>30298728
Ugh.

Just wait until your mother's husband finds out about this!
>>
>>30298729
It was immediately after his last quote. I overheard him before the class I was about to go to the lawyer from started.
>>
>>30298705
I don't hate queers, anon. I'm just sick of every public and private space, occasion, and organization being made a litmus test of their politically weaponized sexual dysfunction. I object to it. That's all I've ever said.
>>
>>30298500
Hey are you a member of the pink pistols?
>>
>>30298738
>O NOES GAYS SHOOTING UP STRAIGHT PEOPLE

I have the feeling that the leftist community at large would'nt have a problem with that.
>>
>>30298745
I didn't know they let people shitpost from beyond the grave, Mr. Mateen
>>
>>30298749
Typical left fag. Do you even own a gun?
>>
>>30298765
Look i found one. Make sure you let everyone know cause we all care
>>
>>30298325

Yeah, gay with guns here, still left-wing. Sorry guys, the right-wing is still a bit shit on a lot of things.
>>
>>30298766
>Cockloving faggot.
>Not owning a giant black phallus.

Shiggidy.
>>
>>30298745
To be frank, faggots are the lucky ones.

They don't have to put up with women's bullshit.
>>
>>30298790
One party doesn't approve of your private life being used as a tool to invade and destroy everything from the Scouts to nuclear marriage. Which it is.

The other wants to disarm you and fuck over the entire population by repealing our natural universal birth right of armed self defense.

You are thinking with your cock and are willing to sell the entire rest of the country down the river.

This is why I am no longer on your side. Sorry 'bout that.
>>
>>30298325
Not really, a crowd of gays hung around outside the Senate chanting "we're here, we're queer, get these guns outta here!"

Pro-gun gays are relatively rare. Non-liberal gays are even rarer.
>>
>>30298821
Phil, get back in your box
>>
>>30298821
>One party doesn't approve of your private life being used as a tool to invade and destroy everything from the Scouts to nuclear marriage. Which it is.

The fact that you non-ironically wrote this is absolutely fucking hilarious.

I mean you're what, forty? And you have the self-awareness of a ten year old.
>>
>>30298821
>This is why I am no longer on your side. Sorry 'bout that.

No longer? Phil I've been here for six years and I've seen you use every opportunity under the fucking sun to cry about homosexuals.

Remember the hissy fit you threw when DADT was getting abolished?
>>
>>30298790
Too bad the left wants to make you as defenseless as everyone at Pulse was.

Gay marriage is the law of the land now, you can go vote Republican. Don't be afraid. You can vote Republican in secret, like you're in the closet. Then you can bravely emerge when the time is right. It's okay anon, we support you.
>>
>>30298821
>Gays "invade and destroy" scouts and marriage
How?
As someone who went thru scouts, how have gays destroyed it? I fail to see how preferring one type of plumbing over the other affects citizenship and outdoor skills, which is what scouts teaches. Or should at least.

As for marriage, how have they ruined that? Nothing has changed besides the fact that you can now legally marry that guy you've been dating all this time.
>>
>>30298843
>people complain that boyscouts has too many kiddy-diddlers as scoutmasters
>then demand that they let in gay men as scoutmasters, which, as 2% of the population, make up 40% of the kiddy diddlers
can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>30298821

I just think it's easier to fix the left than fix the right, is all.
>>
>>30298864
>Gay marriage is the law of the land now, you can go vote Republican.

Fucking this. Honestly, what do gays have to worry about?
>>
>>30298885
Catching GRID-...I mean AIDS.
>>
>>30298500
It's because you're a retard Phil, and nobody wants to hear any of the ignorant inbred shit that flies from your greasy, shit stained fingers.

Why haven't you done us all a favor and killed yourself yet?
>>
>>30298738
>AIDS-ridden homofags and mudslimes going to war with each other
Everyone wins in this scenario.
>>
>>30298883
Are you stupid?

The left thinks they're winning/they've won, and using their current tactics. They don't see any reason to change.

Meanwhile the right feels like it's losing so they can see the need to change themselves, hence Trump.
>>
>>30298883
You can't fix the left.
>>
>>30298883
>espousing the left when their policy is "Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth"
I have a conscience, so I don't understand this.
>>
>>30298864

The moment the right is given the chance overturn the SCOTUS decision, they will.

I'd just be patient. I don't have the numbers with me, but there are polls that show that younger conservatives are vastly more supportive of gay rights than their older counterparts.
>>
>>30298874
>2% of the population, make up 40% of the kiddy diddlers
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>30298942
>overturn
>a SCOTUS decision
howdy britbong

just fyi that would require an amendment to the constitution. That will never fucking happen. Gay acceptance is going up, not down.
>>
>>30298942
Oh, so you're just paranoid and delusional. Because hey, abortion got over turned so quickly once the right got control, right? That happened.
>>
>>30298500
the point, phil, is that we need to pick up support wherever we can.

every vote matters
>>
>>30298967
Or the case to be looked at again by the supreme court.
>>
>>30298994
See
>>30298971
>>
>>30298994
the court is also, for better or worse, getting more liberal.

Gay marriage is here to stay. And thank fucking Christ. Now we can focus on actual issues.
>>
>>30298631
the "mockery and derision" guy is right

call him a poorfag for not knowing what lawyers are for and not having one of his own
>>
>>30299011
see >>30298712
>>30298750
>>
>>30298955
homosexual is a contagious disease spread by child abuse by the homos

>>30298867
Are we engaging in the fantasy that fags are ~just like us~?
Is there no place safe from their disgusting perversions?
>>
File: gb2pol.jpg (624KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.jpg
624KB, 1000x767px
>>30299030
there's always your hugbox

why don't you go back there?
>>
>>30298955
look up how many boys are molested by males.
>>
>>30298751
The problem is you have to show up and say it EVERY SINGLE TIME. We dont care Phil, we know you think you're the ultimate queer bait and that youve been dodging imaginary kiddy diddlers in bathrooms since you were 4, but we dont give a fuck.

Just "having an opinion" does not mean you have anything worth while to say. Your fucking generation never learned that. So next time you feel the need to comment on something you know nothing about, and are so far removed from you might as well be on the fucking moon, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit, and it makes you look like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>30299043
The legitimizing of homosexuality is about normalizing the abuse of boys by them
>>
>>30299043
This meme is stale senpai. The majority of people here don't give a shit about faggots, that does not make us all poltards
>>
Gays are never going to be on our side as a majority. They just won't be. The left wing's identity plays won that demographic over for generations. Same as blacks and hispanics. The best we can do is chip away at the demographic such that they contribute to our electoral potency.

t. gay
>>
>>30299061
>talking about his generation when the current is filled with literal muh feels retards
fucking kys faggot
>>
>>30299030
>Are we engaging the fantasy that gun owners are ~just like us~?
>Is there no place safe from their violent perversions?

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>30299063
Not giving a shit and being vehemently vocal about your hate are two different things anon. The latter does indeed signify a /pol/tard
>>
File: captain obvious.jpg (98KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
captain obvious.jpg
98KB, 541x720px
>>30299053
look up how many girls are molested by males?
>>
>>30298942
The left is far more likely to overturn the Heller decision, or make an anti-gun ruling that makes "salt guns" and concealed carry "unconstitutional" than the right is to overturn Obergefell.

Even Roberts voted in favor of Obergefell, the right is not as antagonistic as you think. But the left is by far more aggressive and radically anti-gun than the right is anti-gay, especially on the supreme court.

It is harder to regain a right once it is taken away, and the battle against guns has been going on for decades, and not to our benefit. Public support for gay marriage is much stronger.

Don't be an asshole, vote for Trump. Because voting for Shillary is going to fucking ruin us. Voting for an actual criminal who is going to wipe her ass with the bill of rights is unforgivable.
>>
>>30299061
Did I interrupt your narrative...?
>>
>>30299030
Yeah those gays need to stop having gay kids
>>
>>30298822
>Pro-gun gays are relatively rare. Non-liberal gays are even rarer.
You just don't know were gay because we're single, depressed and introverted
>>
>>30299030
>homosexual is a contagious disease spread by child abuse by the homos
Do you not know where you are? Over half of /k/ is gay. YOU are the outcast here. GTFO of /k/ you cuck.
>>
>>30298874
You mean like you just made up.
>>
>>30299079
Ah, because no faggots existed before 1990 right? Nowhere in any point in time, correct?

You're a fucking mongoloid. Part of what's wrong with society today is the attitude of, "hey it's just my opinion, man" that the previous generation cultivated. Now every shitbag thinks he deserves to be in the spotlight, and can say whatever he wants with no repercussion or recourse.
>>
>>30298751
>I don't hate queers, anon.

Of course you do, you can't lie here Phil you never fucking shut up about it. You bring it up yourself if it's not mentioned already. You love a good whine about it.
>>
>>30298822
Man, you are so misinformed its almost funny. I know a handful of liberals who are extremely pro-gun. They are very rare, unlike pro-gun non-liberal gays.
>>
File: [freedom intensifies].jpg (758KB, 3059x2048px) Image search: [Google]
[freedom intensifies].jpg
758KB, 3059x2048px
queer bashing is unamerican
>>
>>30299103
roughly 20x less often than gays molesting boys.

What's your point, idiot?
>>
>>30298751
>politically weaponized sexual dysfunction

Maybe you're more suited to /x/ than /k/.

In fact I can't remember the last time you mentioned a gun but you're already desperate to talk about how not-gay you are.
>>
>>30299152
>implying molestation has ANYTHING to do with the topic at hand in this thread
>>
>>30299152
>roughly 20x less often than gays molesting boys.

Fantastic source bro, really credible.
>>
>>30299105
>implying
No, I just think you're a delusional retard who doesn't know when enough is enough and when to shut his stupid ass mouth. So go on thinking you're fighting the good fight sitting behind your screen 12 hours a day.

Nice rebuttal by the way, really shows the depth of your intelligence.
>>
>>30299124
yeah, totally made up.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/21/the-boy-scouts-perversion-files-detail-abuses-convictions-and-a-shocking-cover-up.html

Are you going to suggest that it was all straight men molesting those boys?
>>
File: 4chan.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>30299152
citation needed, kiddy diddler
>>
>>30299173
>1 in 6 boys is molested by 4% of males
>1 in 5 girls is molested by 96% of males
doesn't look good for those 4% of males.
>>
>>30299145
Funny how you also seem to think that groups like the Pink Pistols represent gays as a whole rather than a minority of the gay community. Pro-gun, non-liberal gays are a minority of the community.
>>
File: 1461601087586.jpg (113KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1461601087586.jpg
113KB, 1224x1445px
>>30299182
>>
Anyone who builds their identity based off the fact they are a fucking sodomite is clearly mentally ill
If you saw the lifestyles & behaviors of these sodomites, you'd understand how degenerate they are.
>>
>>30298967

I'm mean a theoretical "given the chance" as a way to say that the right wing still has elements that are offputting for gays. I know there is no way it's actually going to happen, but it certainly has been done before. It's just rarer than repealing legislative laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_overruled_United_States_Supreme_Court_decisions
>>
>>30299182

>All regressed offenders, whether their victims were male or female children, were heterosexual in their adult orientation. There were no examples of regression to child victims among peer-oriented, homosexual males. The possibility emerges that homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia may be mutually exclusive and that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater risk to the underage child than does the adult homosexual male.

>Archives of Sexual Behavior

>May 1978, Volume 7, Issue 3, pp 175-181
>>
>>30299030
>homosexual is a contagious disease spread by child abuse by the homos
Well....he's not wrong you know, bunch of slack-jawed faggots.
>>
>>30299187
Where is your evidence to back up that claim? I never mentioned the Pink Pistols and I never said they were the majority. All I said was pro-gun non-liberal gays were not rare like you said they were.
>>
>>30299192
That goes for every fetish and sexual deviancy anon. Go to a Fetlife meetup if you want to see what I mean. People who identify solely by their sexuality are loud speaker blaring shit bags that give the rest of the group a bad name.

You want to go to a gay club and watch a guy suck his own dick? Cool, but don't tell me how sore your ass is at work. Want to get whipped by a Dom at a SM club until you cry? Cool, but don't go to Walmart wearing a harness and getting led around on a leash.

t. Bondage and S&M enthusiast
>>
>>30299242
all should be killed
>>
>>30298700
fuck off statist, it is no business of the government, or the public for that matter, what consenting adults do in their private time.
Denying the rights of groups that you deem lesser is literal tyranny.
>>
File: ClF078ZUoAAdySC.jpg-large.jpg (134KB, 1596x984px) Image search: [Google]
ClF078ZUoAAdySC.jpg-large.jpg
134KB, 1596x984px
>>30298320
>>
>>30298874
>make up 40% of the kiddy diddlers
So you're saying the majority of kiddy diddlers are straight?
>>
>>30299268
no lolbertarian society has ever existed or will ever exist
>>
>>30299276

... and an even bigger majority of people are straight too, faggot. What's your point?
>>
>>30299093
I'll stop being vocal as soon as fags stop being so flagrant
>>
>>30298885

trump blathering on about overturning obergefell, all the republicans (see Phil) writhing in agony over the thought of two guys kissing

Really, it's self-interest, but I dont feel like getting lynched or dragged behind a truck.
>>
>>30299288
Are you fucking dumb? The United States of America STARTED as a libertarian society.
>>
>>30299276
Yes, but that is not really relevant to the point. Please read it again. Hopefully you have a basic understand of math and statistics.
>>
>>30299296
Then enjoy being an impotent internet-bitch for the rest of your life
>>
>>30299119
nice meme
>>
>>30299308
And it didn't work too well.
>>
>>30298821
>One party doesn't approve of your private life being used as a tool to invade and destroy everything from the Scouts to nuclear marriage. Which it is.
>wanting to be included in something is the same as being used to destroy it

Holy shit I want drudge report to leave

Gaybros, I welcome you to all things American and I'll shoot anybody who tries to fag-bash you.
>>
>>30299315
We would still be a colony of England if it weren't for that short lived libertarian society.
>>
>>30299308
In 1779, Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia which contained a punishment of castration for men who engage in sodomy.[2] Jefferson intended this to be a liberalization of the sodomy laws in Virginia at that time, which prescribed death as the maximum penalty for the crime of sodomy. It was rejected by the Virginia Legislature.
>>
>>30299323
Phil is not a smart man.
>>
>>30299325
The legal definition of sodomy does not strictly confine it to homosexual acts.
>>
File: JV.png (482KB, 687x860px) Image search: [Google]
JV.png
482KB, 687x860px
>>30299242
>People who identify solely by their sexuality
This is what is wrong with these people, the highest pursuit, the most important thing to them in their lives is what they like to fuck.

I mean have some fucking purpose you denigrate shits, aspire to do something with your lives.
Hell, build something, learn a trade or a skill, educate yourself and discover something meaningful, learn to play a real flute rather than a fucking skin one. Do something more then be a waste of space that thinks only of yourself, do something for the betterment of humanity or at least stop talking about your damn hemorrhoids or what ever the hell is wrong with your ass.
>>
>>30299296
See
>>30299242
>>
>>30299324
Short lived are the key words.

We want a society that is stable with guaranteed continuity. Libertarianism is not compatible with that.
>>
>>30299348
If I can tell you are a fag I'll bash you. I'm tired of flamboyant fags
>>
>>30299288
I never mentioned libertarianism and the fact remains that the government has no business telling adults how to fuck amongst themselves.
Most authoritarian statists on the left recognize this restriction on governmental authority. Are you more of a totalitarian than them?
>>
>>30299222
Because gays are overwhelmingly liberal as a group, making non-liberal gays a minority of the community? I'm not sure how that common piece of easily verified information comes as some sort of a surprise to you.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/174230/lgbt-americans-continue-skew-democratic-liberal.aspx
>>
>>30299354
My entire argument is based off of the words in >>30299288
>no lolbertarian society has ever existed or will ever exist
>has ever
THOSE are the key words.
>>
File: image6[1].jpg (28KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
image6[1].jpg
28KB, 500x486px
>>30299357
>If I can tell you are a fag I'll bash you.

sure you will kid
>>
>>30299323
You forget that /k/ is pretty right-wing, which comes with pro-gun rights, but also tends to be very anti-gay, racist as fuck, and a belief in supply-side Jesus.
>>
>>30298631
>Why would you need a lawyer if you did nothing wrong?

"Because not everyone is as honest as I am and I don't want to get fucked, you uneducated waste of genetic material."

A potential option for future incidents.
>>
>>30299362
http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/14/gay-people-respond-to-gun-controllers-stop-trying-to-ban-us-from-protecting-ourselves/#disqus_thread

I love it how you stereotype gays as an overwhelmingly liberal group. Ever since orlando, more and more gays have been changing their political views to more lean more right.
>>
>>30298911
>>30298922
>>30298932

And a lot of the right is like this. "My way or NEVER, DIE IN A FIRE."

Trump is not a good direction for the republicans. Trump means we're going to get fucking hilary for 8 years. Thanks a fucking lot, guys.
>>
>>30299343
As I've said, they are the speaker blasting vocal minority. We cant stop them. The maybe 5% of S&M players that wear leather everywhere and and pull each other around like dogs? You think I, and a thousand others, haven't told them to knock it off because it makes us look like shit?

They're the same people who, as adults, wear Naruto headbands to the mall, or Furry tails to the DMV. They don't have real personalities. They're vapid, shallow, stupid fucks who think theyre above everyone else and "enlightened".

You figure out a way to stop all that, short of eradication, and I'm all ears. Otherwise you have to ignore them, lest they drive you insane.
>>
File: 1465143618845.jpg (8KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
1465143618845.jpg
8KB, 263x191px
>>30299357
>t. Overweight neckbeard from his mom's basement
>>
>>30298738
Nah, no one needs to shoot up straight people.

Just muslims.
>>
>>30299362
anyone else think that a big part of that is that they get shat on by the vocal religious fundamentalist faction of the right?
The lgbt people at my college weren't full Marxist and a couple expressed curiosity about guns but hated anything associated with the right because their experience with the right was being treated as subhuman.
>>
File: niggers black men.jpg (130KB, 558x535px) Image search: [Google]
niggers black men.jpg
130KB, 558x535px
>>30299380
>anti-gay, racist as fuck, and a belief in supply-side Jesus
But none of that is true. Historically we have taken great pride in harboring any weirdo of any stripe whatsoever under our very large tent. All you have to do is be pro-funz and pro-self defense.

It's one thing to be benignly aware that a lot of the people you hang out with online are queers or cross-dressing cosplayers (albeit armed ones, which is great). It's another to have them constantly shitpost about faggotry, anal sex, dragon dildoes, and scream in allcaps at anyone who objects. The old sense of community seems to be going the way of the dodo bird. The heavy salting of wandering redditfags and /pol/tards don't help.

Shame about that.
>>
>>30299380
Like a fellow grunt of mine said the other day, I want married lesbian couples to protect their potfarm with full retard AKs.

4chan is contrarian anyways anon.
>>
>>30299388
A lot can change before it stops being a significant majority
>>
>>30299433
>Implying a galup poll from 2 years ago represents the CURRENT feelings of the gay community.
>>
>>30299388
>it is stereotyping to note that about 65 percent of the gay community is liberal
>meaning the rest of the community is, in fact, a minority
>only about 20 percent of gays are republican
>meaning that if every single gay republican and independent were pro-gun, they would still be a minority to the liberal gay population

You can't handle basic math or logical reasoning very well, can you?

Also your federalist link doesn't prove your point. It cites the Pink Pistols, a pro-gun gay group, and then it cites a pro-gun gay man who was involved in the Heller decision. You then take this selective, cherry picked information to attempt to contend that gays are pro-gun as a whole.

And as for "ever since Orlando" you (without any actual proof) contend that more and more gays have been changing their political views to lean more right. That's an amazing political renaissance to have over the course of a few short days.
>>
FYI Houstonian /k/ommandos.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/local-shooting-range-offers-free-chl-course-to-lgbt-community

My Bi GF is going, and you fags can too.
>>
>>30299426
Stop acting like you don't bring how not gay you are up at every opportunity because youre getting btfo in this thread Phil. It's too late to pretend to be reasonable.
>>
>>30299423
I wouldn't be especially surprised if that were true. Almost like no one likes being shit on by a political group because of who they are.
>>
I hate fags because all the ones I see are annoying liberal retards who want to touch dicks in public.
>>
>>30298320
THANK YOU BASED MILO

THANK YOU /pol/

GOD SPEED

TRUMP GOT THE FAG VOTE CONFIRMED
>>
>>30299460

This. For fuck's sake, this.

You want me to vote Republican? Treat me like a human being. That's it. Not hard. In the mean time I'll be over on the left trying to get them to be sane on gun control, because they're the ones that are WINNING.
>>
>>30299423
Fun fact: 99.9% of liberals aren't actually communists

And yes the entire reason gays predominately lean left is that a significant fraction of the right is openly hateful toward them.
>>
>>30299460
It's not who you are. It's what you do. It's gross. Nobody likes having something gross repeatedly shoved in their face, and no normal human being wants gross shit shoved at their children, either in school, in public spaces, on Scouting expeditions, or anywhere else. It's that simple.

And now we're having something gross shoved at us 24/7 and being told if we wrinkle our noses and shy away we're horrible fascists -- that not baking a fucking cake or making a pizza makes you as bad as ISIS. It's beginning to get on people's fucking nerves.
>>
>>30299494
>treat me like a human being

How do Republicans not treat you like a human?

Pls explain
>>
>>30299482
I hope he becomes Trump's press secretary
>>
>>30299512

I want you to go read Phil's posts, then extrapolate that to a regular night at the range. I dont fucking dare tell them I like dicks because of people like that.
>>
>>30299210
oh yes, "they aren't gay, because when a dude diddles a boy, it's pedophilia!"

Is there a bigger piece of bullshit on the planet? I mean -- that's an OUTRIGHT FUCKING LIE.
>>
>>30299524
Why in the name of freaking fuck would you mention your sexual fetish at a GUN RANGE? Or a restaurant? Or at work? Or anywhere? Are you that much of an emotional cripple? It's not our job to affirm who you are; it's YOURS.

Jesus fuck. I'm out.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.