[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So while I was at work yesterday, my fiancée was hanging out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
So while I was at work yesterday, my fiancée was hanging out in the back yard and some dude who was driving down the alley stopped and made some creepy comments to her. She told him to fuck off and leave and went inside. He then pulled into our parking spot and sat there for a few minutes jacking off and waved at her when she looked out to check if he was still there.

If I were home, how fucked would I be if I went out with a holstered sidearm to confront him?

(I live in OH and he was trespassing on property that I rent)
>>
>that I rent

Not your property

>holstered gun

As long as it stays there until your life is in imminent danger of being ended I'd say you'd be g2g
>>
Get a video of him, his car, license plate, and him jerking. She calls 911, then news, gets his info out there. She then cries on TV and the police are influenced more to do something.

Also she has to call every news station and if the police don't do anything she has to stress that.

If he's related to a cop you get nothing.
>>
File: 1462131599338.jpg (30KB, 479x370px) Image search: [Google]
1462131599338.jpg
30KB, 479x370px
>>30290405
Forgot to mention: inna urban area mostly populated by wannabe-uppity liberal types who already dislike me

>They stopped delivering their shitty community newsletter to our house

>Immediate neighbors 2 properties to the north and south are OK though
>>
>>30290435

>Not your property
So castle doctrine doesn't apply? Not sure how this works.
>>
>>30290444
I just found out the cops are already looking for this asshole, apparently he's been doing this kind of thing for awhile but he's been ramping it up lately, which scares me because he's eventually gonna rape someone.

The thing is, he's mostly been following females down the street and jacking off. This is the first time they've heard of him approaching someone on their property and he fucking stayed there for a minute.
>>
>>30290517
If Ohio has Castle Doctrine, it applies. Doesn't matter if you own or rent. If you live there, CD applies.
>>
File: 15581.jpg (750KB, 1069x2048px) Image search: [Google]
15581.jpg
750KB, 1069x2048px
Bump for the post-dinner /k/ommandos
>>
You need to give her a gun.

This dude is ready to attack.

Her actions of doing nothing not even calling cops has proven she is an easy target
>>
>>30290797
I know anon. She has access to my safe but isn't comfortable with guns. She's shot my AR before and liked it but isn't comfortable with handguns...

The bright side is that now she actually wants to go to the range and learn how to handle a firearm.
>>
>>30290764
Yeah, true. But some states it doesn't apply to driveways, you are expected to be in your dwelling (indoors) and acting defensively. His situation doesn't fit that.

I'd look up actual law OP, it matters.
>>
>>30290911
>Implying 4chan isn't a reliable source of legal advice
>>
>>30290879
>She has access to my safe but isn't comfortable with guns. She's shot my AR before and liked it but isn't comfortable with handguns...

well, then she's gonna git raped.

get her fucking comfy with guns, or get a raped girlfriend.
>>
>>30291236
Yeah, I know. We're going to the range next week, safety drills til then.

Still not sure if I can shoot a pervert for following my fiancee onto our property and exposing himself
>>
>>30290764
>>30290911

I don't see how castle doctrine even fucking matters in this case.

Dude said he's gonna go talk to the man. Maybe wear a gun while he's doing it.

Wearing a gun is legal. Talking is legal. If the little faggot get's scared because of armed force of presence, then OP has succeeded.

It's not like he's brandishing or going on the offensive...just a little bit of armed force of presence.
>>
>>30290405

She didn't take a picture or call the police? I call BS.
>>
>>30290559

>rape someone

More like rape their dead body after he strangles them
>>
>>30290405
Put a fucking bullet in the windshield. What is he gonna do? Call the police? He was on your property threatening your wife and jacking off.
>>
>>30291280
>She didn't take a picture or call the police? I call BS.

have you ever dealt with victims before?

hell, have you ever dealt with people before?

most people are too intimidated to call police, and most situations requiring police are too startling for pictures to be effectively taken.

double the stupidity because it was a woman in charge of the thinking here.
>>
>>30290773
doggo
>>
>>30290405

If there's a next time, tell her to get a photo, take down the license plate # if possible, and call the police while it's still happening. I'll bet they're as eager to arrest him as she is.

If he's jerking off in the parking lot, then she's in no danger of bodily harm, so my understanding is that shooting him would not be justified. There's got to be an immediate risk of bodily harm. Castle doctrine just means that if he breaks in, that that immediate risk is automatically assumed. IANAL

Yeah I think he'll push things more and more until he rapes/kills someone.

This and ISIS are good excuses to justify range time. I guess now we know how Boehner is spending his retirement.
>>
>>30291273

The answer is absolutely no.

Ohibro here, outside of your home, you can only shoot if you believe that yourself or another individual are in immediate danger of serious physical harm(knocked out, broken bones, amputation, etc.) or death.

Inside your home, castle doctrine applies and you can use lethal force on anyone who has entered your home illegally.

Your house does not include your porch, driveway or any outbuildings. Attached garages do count as your home for castle doctrine.
>>
>>30291363
>Aka: have your gf lay in a bikini in garage and lure him in... pop out of nowhere and shoot him.

We just gave you free murder advice, you're welcome.
>>
>>30290405

Yo my ohio bro 937 standing by
>>
>>30291404

937 here too man.
>>
>>30291527

I'm >>30291363
>>
>>30291527
Go dragons
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.