[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semi-Auto is more Dangerous than Full-Auto /Assault rifle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1465992967310.jpg (465KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1465992967310.jpg
465KB, 500x667px
Well i think its funny that people say Full Auto is more Dangerous. Look, while its easy to drain your mag in a few secs with a Full-Auto, you can Be more precise with a Semi-Auto or even a Semi only. Also, why didnt anyone attack that guy in Orlando when he was reloading? o.O
>>
>>30283444
Because they were too busy being gay.
>>
>>30283444
>why didnt anyone attack that guy in Orlando when he was reloading?

This is what people who want to ban all but 10rd mags believe. Anyone with some practice can reload before someone can get close enough. Being a nightclub in dim light situations, confused and disoriented victims simply didn't know what was going on.
>>
>>30283444
Real life isn't like COD, anon.
>>
>>30283490
Yes in real life your reloading time is usually much longer.
>>
>>30283449
This, actually. Most gay men - and nearly all at a twink club like Pulse - are incredibly effete. Loud noises startle them. The prospect of physical violence terrifies then. Added to that, the community as a whole skews hard left, which abhors direct, personal confrontation [spoiler](as opposed to impersonal mob violence)[/spoiler], they're more likely to harm each other in a stampede for the door than they are to harm their assailant.

And that kind of attitude is spreading throughout the wider culture thanks to numales and metrosexuals that are easily bruised and scared of guns. It starts in childhood - don't stand up for yourself, run away, get an adult - and people wonder why the millennial generation is the least capable, least competent cohort in memory. Thanks to this feminizing influence, nobody wants to take personal responsibility for their own safety; not when the police are just a phone call away - except that when seconds count, the cops will sit around with their thumbs up their asses for hours at a time.
>>
File: ivan_of_the_removal_star.jpg (307KB, 1679x1049px) Image search: [Google]
ivan_of_the_removal_star.jpg
307KB, 1679x1049px
>>30283540

Wow anon, you sure know a lot about gay men and twinks. Something you're not telling us?

Also, seeing people complain about shit like this all the time makes me so fucking glad I live in bumblefuck middle of nowhere rural GA, where we do not have these problems. There are still places in the US where being an effeminate faggot will get you treated like one.
>>
>>30283564
Not all homosexuals are fags, anon.
>>
File: I_approve.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
I_approve.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>30283540
Solid post 9/10
>>
>>30283540
> they're more likely to harm each other in a stampede for the door than they are to harm their assailant.
Or you know, hold the escape door shut while people are bashing on it.

I really hope that faggot faces charges, he straight up killed people and admitted it on national TV.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg
>>
>>30283526
Not necessarily true, I can reload faster than in COD, unless we're taking about the sleight of hand perk.
>>
>>30283564
>bumblefuck middle of nowhere rural GA
678 here- what about you?
>>
>>30284678

706 mon frere
>>
>>30283449
This
>>
>>30283564
>sure know a lot
Being gay not necessary to know what to expect, especially for a keen observer. Having a few gay coworkers, or friends of friends, is enough. Just like with vegans ("how do you find out if someone's a vegan? - no need, they'll tell you"), there are common personality traits that stand out. Their personality is not masculine, it is not feminine, either, it is gay (note, not a derogatory term, just an observation).

>being an effeminate faggot
No need to be gay to be an effeminate faggot, either. The difference is readiness and willingness to take responsibility. Real men are a dying breed.
>>
>>30283540
>nobody wants to take personal responsibility for their own safety
To be honest there's always a degree to which this is a meme.

You bring a gun with you, but can't hit the gunman and are yourself shot?
Should've spent more time at the range taking responsibility for yourself. Your own fault. ;^)
>>
>>30287754

And why not? If you have a threat to deal with, why would you not do all you can to meet it in a prepared fashion?
>>
>>30288653
Because you would never leave the range [gotta maintain skills!] and would have two militias, one Israeli and one Palestinian following you at all times. [one to defend you from the other in the event it attempts to mug you, implacably opposed to one another.]

And then when the roof falls on you, it'd be your own fault for not wearing a hard hat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.