[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/omandos! Need your help! Got a sketchy group of characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
/k/omandos!

Need your help! Got a sketchy group of characters in a house two down from mine. Shoulda got my permit months ago when they first started tripping but it's a lot of money that I don't have.

Police response here is just under 20 minutes and I'm nervous. What's the best way to defend myself and keep prepared. My dog and I are on edge because cars have been flying by my house all night.
>>
>>30268554
leave yours windows and doors open for fast egress.
>>
More info. Three cars parked in front of my house not long ago. Went out and asked if they had any business. The dude said he was looking for house number ###. I said need to make a quick call. The dude said he's calling the cops and they all take off.
>>
>>30268554
Do you have any boolets or peestol to defend thyself?
>>
>>30268603
No. Fuck me now. I got a wife and daughter and probably won't sleep for the next week.
>>
>>30268616
Do you have any knifes atleast?
>>
Take your microwave, bust out the front glass, point it at any intruders, and turn it on, full blast. If sparks don't start shooting out of their ears after a few seconds, they are human, and thus not immune to small arms fire, blunt or edged force trauma. If they are robots, well, the microwave should buy you enough time to run while their self repair functions are fixing the damage from the microwave.
>>
>>30268603
>>30268616

You can get a good gun for 280 or less all week long. Skip cokes and eat more rice.
>>
>>30268627
Yes. I will keep it close tonight. I have an axe I'll keep handy too.
>>
>>30268632
Just look at the meme of a gun Mosin. Sons of bitches cost less than that from the right dealer
>>
>>30268655
>mosin
>for home defense

this comrade is going to get you killed, if youre going to spend that little get a shotgun
>>
>>30268632
Permit in my state alone goes for $350 at best. That's a week and a half pay for me.
>>
>>30268646
Try to place a ready drop barricade near your door.
Will buy valuable time for your family to escape.
>>
>>30268596
>Went out and asked if they had any business

This is why you're a stupid motherfucker. If these people really worry you, why would you mark yourself?
>>
>>30268669
nobody needs a permit for a shotgun
>>
Gonna get the ball rolling tomorrow but guess I'm a sitting duck until then.
>>
>>30268694
Youre a sitting duck thats shown his face you fucking retard

>oh look at all these sketchy people im worried about
>BETTER CONFRONT THEM ALONE AND UNARMED
kill yourself, it'll be faster.
>>
>>30268685
Connecticut fuck me you do.
>>
>>30268704
why the buttfuck do you live in conneticut
>>
>>30268655
>>30268668

This. I was advising more that he grab a cheap shotty or a budget peestol.

Bullets are bullets. If it feeds, cycles, ejects and drops the pin, it can do the work.

OP, I can drop suggestions if you want. It really is worth a little scrimp and save action, because it's fun, practical, and becoming a necessity.
>>
>>30268702
That's what my wife said. You're right.
>>
>>30268710
Cause I'm a fool. Kinda shows so far. Aww fuck it. Guess I dug my own ditch.
>>
>>30268702
>sitting duck thats shown his face

AND has obviously bluffed. Never called the cops.

AND his wife knows he's a retard.

it's all over OP
>>
>>30268718
Your first step is going to be getting bats and shovels. No, the shovels are not for burying bodies you fucknugget. Until you can get an actual boomstick youre going to have to settle for regular ones, preferably with heavy bits on the end. Axes are nice. A chainsaw has some serious fear factor going for it but good luck actually applying force with it and at that point you're spending money to be scary and thats fucking dumb too. Get ready to clobber a fucker. Get your wife a nice, big, motherfucking KNIFE. If you can get a machete do that. In fact, get five and start a fucking collection.
>>
This autism can't be real, even for /k/
>>
>>30268632
>skip Cokes

But then how will he stay up all night to keep watch over his family?
>>
>>30268784
You'd be fucking surprised. At least this dipshit somehow got married.
>>
>>30268753
I called the cops. They drove by 20 minutes later and went back to Starbucks.
>>
>>30268789
By switching to actual coke. Should help with the clobbering, too.
>>
>>30268789

Same way I do, Thermogenics and caffeine pills.
>>
>>30268767
Getting my ax and chainsaw now. Better than nothing and thanks for the advise and not telling me how much of an idiot I know I am.
>>
File: IMG_20160614_243518376.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_243518376.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
This is what got but at least I know how to swing it. Wish me luck /k/!
>>
>>30268860
leave an escape route. none of this matters for shit if one of them has a gun. if shit goes down your family should be running while you make your stand. again, unless they have a gun then you need to get running too.

reinforce your doorframes, then replace the doors with solid ones while you're at it. (every anon that owns a home needs to do this, you would not fucking believe how weak a contractor grade door is)
>>
>>30268860
im just imagining the look on this guys wifes face as she watches him hunch over a computer calling himself stupid, before suddenly taking a picture of his axe

youre getting divorced
>>
>>30268860

>fiskars
>makes good scissors

Welp, have fun with that xtreme weapon.
>>
>>30268630
underrated but still shit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.