[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you Vatnicks and your Chechen lapdogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: 1374831389990.jpg (96KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1374831389990.jpg
96KB, 1024x683px
https://youtu.be/8WA1rP5WGfY?t=3408

~56:45 in:

>At the airport i was there.
>and had a chance to be with the kids.
>I was in Pisky about a km away from the airport and that was sort of their staging area.
>Had a chance to talk to the kids who went in
>And ending up being the last. None of them got out
>It is a very intense combat.

>This is the airport what it used to look like. One of the most modern airports in europe.
>As you can see now massively destroyed.

>when the Chechens went in they slit the throats of all the wounded.

>They had held it out for 240 days.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160609-164700.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160609-164700.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>30258523
Fuck man, I'm visiting family in southern Ukraine right now, 30 miles from Russia. It's OK here, but lots of logistics and materiel passing through here (pic related). Fuck those vatniks
>>
Good video but I thought the separatists had a higher KD ratio at the airport?
>>
I miss the Ukraine threads. Heavy shelling and combat goes on as soon as nightfall breaks. Then they pack it all away for the morning to come out and do it the next night.
>>
>>30258523

cry more faggot
>>
>>30259450
War is Hell fucknugget.
>>
File: 1465505005077.png (69KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465505005077.png
69KB, 200x200px
>>30259450
>>
>>30259450

Yeah the Russians only want to make Ukraine as awesome as the Korkodil slums of the rest of the Russian federation.
>>
>>30259560
Russia is about begin shit, feeling miserable and the delusion of getting better, if you force others to experience the same misery.
>>
>>30259560

Ukraine is actually much worse than Russia.

It is literally Somalia-tier: a failed state. And only the Ukrainians can blame themselves for not working and evading taxes.
>>
>>30259560
>>30259525
>>30259540

If you hate those russians so much, don't waste your time crying about it here. Go and join some ukrainian militia. Tired of you faggots whining about each other.
>>
>>30260925
agree. Eastern Europe likes to blame their problems on Russia (which makes sense seeing as post USSR they got fucked), but in reality they fucked their own countries up.
>>
>>30261684
might've been fun during first weeks when ukrainian army just massacred civilians with virtually no opposition. less appealing now when heavy munition flies both ways
>>
>>30261754
>>30261684
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr VATNIK! XDDDDD go shoot krokdil you VATNIK hurrr russian fascist nazi illuminati Israeli shithead
>>
File: CyborgRemovers.jpg (224KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CyborgRemovers.jpg
224KB, 1280x960px
>>30258523

>kljati moskal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0nbSei4vQ
>>
these globalist jews trying to provoke more pointless brothers wars

Gotta fight with russia
and import more non-white migrants....
>>
>these globalist jews trying to provoke more pointless brothers wars
>brothers wars
You mean like ukraine getting backstabbed by russia?

>and import more non-white migrants....
You mean like all the chanting leftists that the soviets supported and undermined?

Anyone defending russia is probaly also expecting the fox to guard the chickens.
>>
>>30262182
the west caused a coup and directly run the ukraine government
thats what started all this
>>
>>30262193
ahahahahahahaha you aren't serious
>>
>>30262193
A politicial leader acting against of the will of his country of course didnt have anything to do with this. Where did he go again? Fled to Russia.
>>
>>30262213
>>30262235
The guy in the video admits that ukraine government takes orders from the west
>>
File: 1446671502001.jpg (112KB, 604x473px) Image search: [Google]
1446671502001.jpg
112KB, 604x473px
>>30262324
>takes orders from the west
This is so fucking desperate nonsaying i had to laugh. If there were orders that would be problematic you would have named them. But since this didnt happen, we all know you just said it because only works when you stay vague about it.
>>
>>30262193
>>30262324
This bullshit only works in Russia.

Nobody else is dumb enough for it.
>>
>>30262367
The real problem is not that they are stupid, but how they try to force that stupity everywhere in the internet.
>>
>>30262404
To be fair, I think most people in Russia just keep their heads down.

People in the west will shit bricks over opinion surveys showing the Russian public supporting Putin, but they don't remember that the survey people have to knock on twice as many doors in 2016 as they did in 2012.

I think it's really just trolls, edgefags and the occasional bydlo that propagates this shit.
>>
>>30261996

Russia has a higher muslim % than any EU country.
>>
>>30262442
And here we have the standard "it doesnt mean a thing, also please ignore reality" poster, was actually wondering how long til one of them would pop up.
>>
File: Image1-121.jpg (106KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
Image1-121.jpg
106KB, 600x591px
Tell me, who cares?

If you're dumb enough to fall for PR then it's your fault. Also, the chechens are hired guns, they take orders from big boy kadyrov, they do not slit throats because they also have PR guidelines.
The WORST that the chechens do is illegally deal stolen cars and such, I don't think anyone gives a shit though lol.

Also, Vladimir Putin doesn't control the situation in Ukraine like your pussy media tells you. The entire conflict is driven by local warlords/oligarchs/mafia heads both in Ukraine, and outside of Ukraine.

Think about it, the soldiers on the frontlines aren't worth SHIT to their managers. Hell, several genuinely good men/leaders were cannibalized by bloodthirsty and power hungry criminals in the DNR/LNR alone.

If you're looking for truth and info through dumb bitch PR rep's you're fucked.
>>
>>30262648
>y-you got it all wrong i tell you
>you are brainwashed if you dont believe me
>>
>>30262696
What's wrong with what I said.

Tell me, are you insecure about yourself? Are you HONESTLY gonna be bogged down fighting for what you think is right in this conflict when the next conflict is already around the corner and it's calling your name?
>>
>>30262714
>we cant talk about facts here
>facts are russophobic
>instead we must talk about your "insecurity"
>t. every russian shill ever
>>
>>30262742
Are you fucking dumb, nothing that I said was appraising of Russia.

Retard.
>>
>>30262714
you are not in the comment section of RT so spare us with your low tier debaters club derailing
>>
>>30262760
You declared everything that could be considered negative for russia as meaningless and irrelevant, but this is of course not defending them. No, no! Everyone saying otherwise is "insecure".
>>
>>30262786
What are you talking about, I just said that Russia is fucked because Putin is a liar when he presents himself as 'in control' of the situation, when infact he isn't, and the whole thing is a free for all, and in this free for all the chechens are involved, who aren't even tied with the Russian government at all, since they're actually independent.
>>
>>30262821
>poor Putin didnd do nuffin
>not his fault
>not defending him or anything
You sound so insecure and illogic.
>>
>>30262821
>he's still responding
>all dat backpedalling efforts

You can go to sleep now comrade, you've already earned your daily food ration.
>>
>>30262862
15 rubels is nothing by now, he has to shill the whole night so he doesnt starve soon.
>>
>>30262847
Yeah fuck off.
Putin is completely irrelevant. If you think Putin's so great look at the condition Russia's still in.

Really I don't get you paranoid retards, the conflict's still far from over, but it'll end with Ukraine cannibalised by all its neighbors anyways, so why fucking bother?
>>
File: 1459724326001.gif (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459724326001.gif
58KB, 480x360px
>>30262886
>poor russia/Putin, so irrelevant, didnd do nuffin
>you paranoid for seeing how they wage wars, occupy, landgrab and finance/support nazi-tier parties all over europe
People have already witnessed so many of your kind, they made animated pictures about it. Picture very related.
>>
>>30262914
At this point I'm legitimately convinced you're some kind of Kremlin-employed reverse-shilling troll working to discredit any critisicim of Russia by posting ludicrous non sequitur allegations and poorly drawn pictures by kids with down syndrome.
>>
>>30262980
Did you even try to make sense? You sound so insecure.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 480x480px
>Dead civilians is just Russian hybrid warfare guys :^)
>Ukraine dindunuffin
Hohols BTFO
>>
>>30258523
you fucked up your own country russia just gave it a little push deal with it
>>
>>30263026
A selfdeclared victory from the russian side, so rare...NOT.
>>
>>30258523
Ukrainians got wrecked (not as bad as georgians) for sucking the western cock because of fake promises.
No EU, no NATO protection, ever, no going forward, no clearing the debt to Gasprom, no clean Ukraina without the soviet reminders, nothing.
Just shilling on the internet for them even now when its hopeless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7paGcbyefhk

Here is the only battle that Ukrainians won.
>>
>>30258523
>One of the most modern airports in europe.

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Goddamnit it never ceases to amaze me how incredibly deluded eastern europeons are.
>>
>>30263467
More like they got backstabbed by Russia, because they couldn't allow a successful, western orientated Ukraine, that overthrow their corrupt leader. Putin must gotten panic just thinking about it, russians could have gotten the idea he is not the god emporer they need, when Ukraine would have managed to walk beneficialed out of this. And i mean, if you fed your russian citizens that everyone out there is trying to get you propaganda every day, you must act out of proportion or you might look weak.
>>
>>30263572
Can't exactly become successful by genociding your population and whoring yourself to whoever seems to promise more free benefits at the moment.
>>
>>30263680
And where did that genociding happen? In your head? Or on RT beside great horror stories such as the cruzified boy? But you probaly simply need so many fake stories to justify such actions as Russia did.
>>
>>30263572
Ukraine stabbed the russians in the back, and that act is something that the west loves.
What the fuck did you morons think was going to happen? Seriously? Russians were to roll over and allow NATO to take their base is Crimea? Move right along the border, close to Moscow?
Russians would rather exterminate half of ukraine instead of letting it join NATO and have artillery able to reach moscow.
And every ukrainian childs life is worth taking in order to not allow that.
Georgians were stupid enough to try the same thing, and they even got more support than ukraine, yet they failed and got their shit pushed in by chechen mercs, who got their shit pushed in a few years before. And the only reason for the protests that got ignited, was to push the russians away from Syria, because at the time they just saved Assad from getting bombed by NATO. Then the plane got shot down a few hours before Israel started its own assault (oy vey)

You love the west so much, yet you dont want to learn English.
>>
>>30263746
>Georgians were stupid enough to try the same thing, and they even got more support than ukraine
false, Georgia really started to move towards the west after the Russo-Georgian conflict.

Other than that. Your points make sense, but the Ukies feel the same way about getting Donetsk and Luhansk back. They will take it by force if they feel they have to. Protecting your interests go both ways m8.
>>
>>30263770
I honestly thought that the 'novorossya' thing will be sacrificed. Russians sacrifice their own like its nothing but not this time.
>>
>>30263737
I guees that Odessa massacre didn't happen. Outlawing millions of people for their political beliefs, using scorched earth tactics, air force, artillery and ballistic fucking missiles against densely populated residental centers was Russian propaganda plot as well.

2 fucking years of this insanity and you sick fucks still can't get it that you were actively destroying yourself this whole time.
>>
>>30263746
Thats the problem with Russia, you are either their little bitch or their enemy, maybe the reason why no one likes them. How dare that the ukraine didnt wanted to be their good peasants anymore, this justifies everything Russia is doing!
>>
>>30263784
best thing for both sides is if Ukraine goes federal and de-centralizes power. It stops the corruption from reaching all levels of government as easily and it gives the eastern provinces more autonomy to govern themselves. Hell even a confederacy with Donetsk and Luhansk would be preferable. That stops NATO bases from setting up near the Russian border and it keeps the current border intact. To redraw the borders at will is going to piss off too many people regardless of how many locals want to leave because it creates bad blood.
>>
>>30263746
This
What the Ukies expected? Russia would let the NATO shit on thier doorstep it was obvious Putin will try and save thier interest
>>
>>30263839
NATO doesn't want to expand to Georgia, let alone Ukraine right now. Its foolish to think otherwise. NATO isn't like a virus that spreads everywhere. They actually look at the applicants and the political outcomes of expansion.
>>
File: 875995_original.jpg (63KB, 759x549px) Image search: [Google]
875995_original.jpg
63KB, 759x549px
>>30263827
So you want to say what? That this is genocide? How could all those dead even happen without the military actions of the seperatists. The truth is that the number of dead would be laughable low without it. Do you even know what genocide is? Because it seems it is just a big word you like to dash out because it is so impressive, no matter if it actually applies. As for the Odessa massacre, did you know that prorussians were throwing molotov cocktails from the building? Please answer this question. I really want to know, because the Odessa massacre wasnt a proukraine only fault, but a situation that got fired up with advancing aggression from both sides through the whole day, which still liked to be dragged out for propaganda reasons. In the end it is symbolic for the whole conflict, mayor points are simply ignored, situations reversed and people are blinded by propaganda to justify every russian action.
>>
>>30263839
Russia, giving NATO a reason to exsist and new members since ever through their constant aggression.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.