[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walther thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Tell me how bad I fucked up
>>
>>30234157
>22lr
Pretty bad
>>
As a fellow P22 owner, I can say you definitely fucked up. Sorry.
>>
>>30234157
>P22
>zinc-slide
>non-captured recoil spring
>unreliable
>picky about ammo

I owned one briefly, and the safety would randomly engage while firing. I even own a P99 and a PPQ, and both are rock solid, but the P22 was a huge regret.
>>
File: Ruger_SR22_Pistol_035.jpg (185KB, 1015x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger_SR22_Pistol_035.jpg
185KB, 1015x900px
>didn't get an sr22 for a .22lr that looks like a real handgun

?

?

?
>>
File: wm_8232241.jpg (300KB, 2738x1825px) Image search: [Google]
wm_8232241.jpg
300KB, 2738x1825px
>>30234157
I had p22 when the model line first came out, I stove piped like a mofo.
I've been told they got no better.
Walther also makes a lot of cheap airshit and stuff.
The ppk bought brand new was defective and I traded it back in at the shop.
I bought a pic related because damn it shoots nice but I'll never be fanboy of the brand.
>>
>>30234605
This so much
If it looks like another weapon or is supposed to emulate a larger caliber weapon and it is in .22, it is fucking garbage 90% of the time. Very few off the top of my head come to mind as not sucking asshole.
>>
File: pistolas.jpg (92KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
pistolas.jpg
92KB, 717x960px
Walther is excellent but the P22 is not their best rimfire. The PPQ .22 LR and PPK are both better, and all their target guns are top of the line.

When it comes to centerfire I can't think of an instance where'd you'd go wrong. The PK380 or PPX is their worst guns in my opinion and even they aren't shit.

Next Pistols are probably a Q5 Match and a PPK/S.
>>
>>30234157
Why didnt you just get airsoft OP. Thats what you were going for right?
>>
>>30234157
I too bought a p22, regrettably. After some modification, it works well enough that I won't put it in the garbage, but I wouldn't sell it on the basis that the buyer would be really pissed at me.

They aren't even genuinely a Walther product. They're Umarex.
>>
Well, the stuffed pizza isn't bad, but Tania's is a little dirty, so I hope that's takeout or delivery. You get any crazy bread with that?
>>
>>30234157
>>30234984
Funny thing is, you can get an airsoft walther ppq and convert it to full auto in 30 seconds, and it would bprobably be better than the p22.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.