[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal Options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: 1408074687395.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1408074687395.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
So /k/ today i found out from the neighbor that some homeless people were asleep in my truck (girl and guy)
My fucking neigh or didn't tell me until now and he thought it was hilarious instead of telling me or calling me or anything.
So my question to you /k/ being a commiefornia resident, what can i do legally if i go out to my truck one day to go to work, and i find them inside my vehicle? Can i draw and remove them forcefully? Or what are my option do no forget this is CALIFORNIA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT so
> inb4 "in muh state i could do dis, move anon, just move
>>
>>30233723
>comifornia
>not weaponzing your poop so that if they enter your truck they get covered in your smelly poop
>>
>>30233723
How about fucking lock your truck? If they were in your truck bed (which I'm assuming they weren't) then wake them up by slapping the side of your truck and telling them to vacate.

Have you never fucking interacted with another human being?
>>
>>30233774
I have an alarm system, so idk wtf. He didn't specify where they were he just told me "they were asleep inside your truck" when i got angry and told him why the fuck he didn't tell me he said "dude they were just sleeping in your truck, they homeless poor couple"
I Would fucking tell them to leave if i saw them, but im asking WHAT IF i tried to remove them and they didn't give a fuck?
>>
>>30233806
I would hope you can just drag them out of your truck then. Seeing as their homeless I would assume they lack the means to sue you for some petty bullshit. If you want to be super PC safe about it then just call the cops.
>>
>>30233723
garden hose.

/thread
>>
File: 20160307_161254_resized.jpg (245KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160307_161254_resized.jpg
245KB, 900x1600px
>>
>>30233723
Lock your truck, put some spikes on the seat or something so that sleeping is extremely painful. Maybe just tie them up, drive down to the bay and dump em.

Maybe set up a hidden camera observe a pattern let them do it a couple times, then catch them in the act or something, Sue them idk man figure this shit out, just do something.

Also I don't really have a problem with homeless people, they're not all bad people. I've let 2 sleep in my glass thing in front of my house, before the main door. It was a cold toronto winter, I didn't have the heart to turn them away. But If those two tried something or slept without per, my sks would be in thier ass. It's a trust and respect thing.
>>
>>30233723
MOVE
>>
File: hippies.jpg (143KB, 466x346px) Image search: [Google]
hippies.jpg
143KB, 466x346px
>>30233975
godamn hippies I HATE HIPPIES
>>
File: 0110.jpg (141KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
0110.jpg
141KB, 600x758px
>>30233975
This.

For le epic memes water baloons are a substitute.

Super Soaker + Poisin Ivy/Sumac/Oak+Water
That will get them good.

Whip cream and a comically large feather if you catch them asleep.

Banana Peels around your truck so as they approach they slip and fall Tom and Jerry Style.

If you catch them in the morning give them some food and drink laced with ipecac.

Your in California so depending on your area your fucked no matter what if you use force.
>>
Gasoline
>>
>>30233806
Is it really that bad there?
"Oh they were just sleeping inside your truck."
It's YOUR fucking truck...

You should break into his car and take a shit on the seat and later tell him "oh it was just some poor guy who really looked like he needed to use the bathroom. I'm sure you don't mind."
>>
File: fpnew.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fpnew.png
60KB, 300x300px
>>
>>30233723
I'm pretty sure I read this exact story not long ago and OP was a total faggot bitch about the whole thing
>>
>>30233723
Nothing. They'll sue you.
>>
Don't call the cops, they're fucking useless. You gotta scare the shit out of them so they won't come back, rough them up a bit.

If you find them in the bed of your truck, turn the hose on them. If they're inside your truck, pull them out and give them some swift kicks to the ass as you push them off your property.
>>
>>30234124
This is what people cease to understand in this horrific fucking state.
>>30234163
Yeah you did, except they were putting their shit in my bed. I told them to stop and they eventually did, but now theyre sleeping in the fucking truck. Thats crossing the line, those privileged fucks think they're untouchable just because everyone is all like "aww poor homeless people leave dem alone, they dindu nuffin"
>>
>>30234236
Oh that was you.
Man, I remember that too.
You poor bastard.

I still advocate for shitting in the guy's car.
>>
>>30233723
Knowing california they probably have some retarded squatting laws. Look into them.
>>
>>30234152
Have fun driving the pepper-mobile afterwards.

>>30233975
Not a bad idea if you have an easily cleaned interior. They could probably do with the shower, too.

>>30233723
How much torque does your truck have?
>set cardboard box trap in bed of truck
>leave the tailgate down
>tape really slick parchment to the bottom
>bait with toilet paper
>wake up at 0300
>bums fell for the bait
>quietly sneak into your car without waking them
>turn your car on and slam on the accellerator
>many lulz will be had as you witness the Flying Bum
>>
>>30234236
Woah, story on the last incident?
>>
I assume you have a house?

Clean out your garage and park it in there.
>>
Remember when it was just San Francisco that had a homeless problem, instead of fucking EVERYWHERE?
>>
Call the fucking police. You don't even have to be honest with them. Tell them they made verbal threats. Will the courts/cops believe you? Or the couple squatting in random truck?

They will be removed. You will be fine.
>>
The police at this point are your best friend. If you take things into your own hands you're either going to court or you pissed off the homes less community in your area and they are gonna fuck your shit up out of spite.
>>
>>30234236
Get some bear spray. If you find them sleeping in the back, douse them thoroughly. Make sure you blast a good bit up the nostrils. Nothing makes people see the light like a thousand burning suns waking them up.
>>
Park in the garage you hoarder fuck.
>>
>>30234561
From my home town in CA

http://fox40.com/2016/05/05/fair-oaks-homeowners-desperate-to-get-alleged-squatter-out-of-their-house/
>>
>call cops
b-but they won't do anything waaah!
>file formal complaint against cops
b-but they'll cover it up with "internal" investigation waaah!
>file complaint with state DoJ oversight committee (every state has one by Federal law)
b-but they won't do anything waaah!
>call congressmen (both house and senate), file formal complaint with city board, file formal complaint with Sheriff's Department, file formal complaint with literally everybody AT THE SAME DAMN TIME, not onesies and twosies or only if one didn't work.
b-but they all ignored me waaah!
>file complaint with Federal oversight committe under DoJ
b-but muh Eric Holder waaah!
>retain competent lawyer and sue the shit out of all of the above, collect literally hundreds of millions in nearly-guaranteed out of court settlements, RETAIN LITERALLY EVERY LAST SCRAP OF EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTATION OF THE ABOVE PROCESS, and gtfo California. But don't come east, we don't want your kind. Go buy an island in the Pacific or something.
>>
>>30234663
The only people with garages in California are the ones that don't actually need them: the multimillionaires with gated perimeters and armed guards, and those living in the high desert where there's nobody else to fuck with their stuff.
>>
File: 1458580567168.gif (2MB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1458580567168.gif
2MB, 340x340px
>>30234598
Its only has (this particular truck, i have 3) 135hp with a 4.10:1 rear end.
>>30234613
Not much to it, one was putting shit in my silverado, but i got to know him and he was a cool guy so i let him put a couple bags of clothes in the bed. Eventually he disappeared, and other homeless saw him putting shit in my bed as a invitation so like 5 different hobos were pitting shit in my bed, i started throwing there shit out and telling them to stop after i took off a piece of trash of my truck, and was confronted by 2 dudes and a girl they told me "hey why you touching our shit!?"i told them "YOUR shit is on MY TRUCK, i dont want your shit on my truck anymore!" They slowly started putting less and less shit, but it took like a week for them to stop. Its been a month and they put like 1 thing every like other week that i just toss out on the street. Well this morning neighbor told me what i wrote in the OP
>>
>>30235230
Literally "finder's keepers". They do it again, remove it and burn it (legally but visibly).

One of two things will happen:
1. You get attacked by a furious bum
2. They stop doing it
>>
>>30233806
Give them a fun ride in the bed of you're truck anon. Speed over speed bumps and what not and maybe if you're lucky they won't go back and shit on your porch
>>
>>30235200
I have told cops about the past incedents and they all say they aren't breaking any immediate laws. I do not want to become a target to these homeless people, there are like 5-8 in my neighborhood at a time, and i see them everytime. I walk to my truck. My gunslinging skills aren't exactly that adept. Also every fucking one in the neighborhood is extremely fucking apologetic to them, they bend over and let them fuck them over because "poor homeless! /=" i would never hesitate for a second to put any of them in a casket, if they threaten my home or my life. But i dont want to get fucked with California laws my nig
>>
>>30235256
Sorry about any Spelling mistakes, im furious and im on mobil.
>>
>>30235267
Where in Cali are you located?
>>
>>30235315
Los Angeles County
>>
>>30235267
Make them into duct-tape mummies and drop them off where you please.
>>
>>30235256
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cali has castle doctrine, yes?

Castle Doctrine thus explicitly states that your vehicle (without differentiating between passenger or cargo compartments) is an extension of your home, and thusly that entering or interacting with it in a damaging or threatening way is at the very least trespassing, if not vandalism/larceny/GTA/literally any of a hundred other property crimes.

Therefor, the cops fed you a complete line of shit because they didn't want to deal with a bum.
>>
>>30235337
That'd be like impossible, there is never any less than 3 in a group. And there is always people around, apprehending 3 adult males while there are people constantly about would be nearly impossible to get awya with
>>
>>30235340
Castle doctrine only applies to an OCCUPIED home. They didn't do shit because it was just my word against 2 homeless people, they left no fucking evidence of any sort that they did anything to my shit, so to the cops i was just some complaining douchebag that doesn't have any sympathy for a fellow man in a difficult situation. California fucking sucks like that
>>
Get a car alarm OP.
>>
>>30235347
Your situation seems nearly impossible.
You can always buck convention and just start setting them on fire...
>>
>>30235148
If she can produce a fake lease then they should just charge her with failure to pay rent. Or keep changing the locks on the woman.
>>
>>30234696

Do this at night so you can say you saw them waving around something that looked like a gun before pointing it at you. Hopefully one of them is feeling froggy and gets ventilated.
>>
>>30235366
I do have one, everytime it goes off i go outside to find anyone long gone. There was a while where it wouldn't stop going off that i started turning it off without going outside, instead id just peak out the window. So i think they boy who cried wolfed my ass and used that to get inside, or on the bed idk wtf my neighbor didn't specify
>>
File: wall.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>30233723
>live in cuck state
>get cucked by homeless people

2bh I hope in 2024 Ivanka campaigns on building another wall along the California border.
>>
>>30235364
...huh. It applies to your shit whether you're in it or not here.
>>
File: WirelessAlarmKey_WS4939.jpg (58KB, 607x667px) Image search: [Google]
WirelessAlarmKey_WS4939.jpg
58KB, 607x667px
>>30233723
press this in the middle of the night in infrequent time periods
>>
>>30235402
No it doesn't in California it's only your place of residency, and it only applies while you are home. So for example, if i came home to my door busted in, and an intruder inside, if i killed them id get raped in court
>>
Liberally spray the bed of your truck with pepper spray. All over it. All over inside it. If you find their stuff in it, spray the shit out of all of it it. Pepper spray works just as well on sensitive skin areas (Armpits, inner thighs, upper ribs, anywhere on the crotch, ect) as it does on eyes and noses.
>>
>>30234012
>12th man Seahawks flag
Homeless people are an industry here and many many leftists rely on there being homelessness to have a job.
>>
>>30235256
assuming its a flatbed
>put generic blue tarp in back of pickup
>make sure it covers the bottom completely
>pour fake blood all over it
>keep empty fake blood bottles all over to prove its fake blood
hobos covered in fake blood dont get handouts.
>>
>>30235336
Kill them and toss their corpses in a ally
>>
>>30235442
Just filling it with water would probably do the trick too. Even the most desperate of hobo won't sleep in a puddle.
>>
>>30235405
Turn it on and off every few minutes for a while. The neighbors will call the cops (goddamn alarm keeps going off!) and the cops will show up and find the vagrants.

You had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WHATSOEVER
>>
>Hurr I can afford 3 trucks and live in LA county
>Hurr but I don't have the wherewithal to move from my hobo infested libtard cuckmunity
>Hurr but I'm too retarded to keep homeless faggots from punking me

If this isn't bait you have failed utterly as a man and passing your genes on would be a crime against humanity.
>>
>>30235464
1 truck was inhereted from my father who walked out on me when i was 8. My mother took it and its now mine. I have 2 S10s, Pre 2000. One is for my mom (registered to me, but she drives it, and kays the insurance i just pay registration. My DD is a 98 s10 that cost me $2300 that i saved up from working minimum wage. I'm not even 25 yet....so yeah im not exactly a man yet. But i work and provide for myself since i was 17. No handouts except the roof over my head. So yeah relax....
>>
>>30235453
Hobos know how to lift tarps. They're not animals. Close, but they still use tools.
>>
>>30234598
>Not enjoying driving in a cab full of mace.
pussy.
>>
Just drive around with them in there. They get pissed tell them it's a truck, not a bedroom.
>>
Tell them that they can sleep in your property, but on the condition that you can fuck the woman while the other watches.
>>
>>30235564
>fucking hobo pussy
groce
>>
>>30235775
Bitches get freaky when you're in a position to pay them with food.
>>
I live in SoCal as well and the bums around my work are all lowlife thieves that are on some fucked up sort of drugs. I'm like 99% sure you could do whatever the fuck you want to them (beat the shit out of them), since bums hardly ever go to the cops.
>>
>>30235775
Hobopussy's still pussy.
>>
>>30236153
I heard this from a friend of mine who lived in detriot. He said you could propose the most outlandish 4chan shit to bitches in trade for a little bit of nothing and they'd do it.
>>
>>30233723
https://www.amazon.com/Bird-Gone-MMTBG-Transparent-10-Ounce/dp/B0035XKDP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465668425&sr=8-1&keywords=bird+caulk

OP, I don't know if you even want to take this route but people have been using this on their Trump signs because people have tried to steal them. The stuff smells nasty and doesn't come out of clothing. If they're in the back of the truck they won't come back. If they destroy anything then it's the cop's turn to act.

Or you could wire up the sound system and play some Vietnam ghost tapes.
>>
Call the police, press charges, they get 3 hots and a cot. Problem solved.
>>
Make sure to clean your truck well with industrial cleaners everyday when they are sleeping in there. It's your property, you can clean it if you want. Make sure to spray the lysol in the hard to reach places.
>>
>>30233723
Just hop in and drive off op.
Let them go in the country far enough so they can't find their way back.
>>
>>30233723
make them breakfast you failure of a human being, assuming they arnt metally ill just tell them to fuck off and not get caught again. my guess if they arn't mentally ill they're just gutter punks, not really dangerous, just stanky.

fucking autismo
>>
>>30235437
I'm a king county fag. Why do we have so many fucking hobos? For real. Is it that hard to find a job or a place to stay?
>>
File: jacob-spliff.jpg (135KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
jacob-spliff.jpg
135KB, 1280x960px
>>30233723
just drive around with them in the bed and claim you werent aware they were in the truck.
>>
>>30237220
you're friend is going to get killed if he plays games like that with people (even nigs)
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.