/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lost child returned to me today!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20160609_00_01_12_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160609_00_01_12_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
Alright, so a couple years ago when I was but a young fag I had a bitch of girlfriend. One day I decided to break up with her because she was a total bitch and wasted all my money. I tell to be out of my apartment by the end of the day and when I get back from work she took some of my shit as well. It was mainly CDs, DVDs, and shit but she took my Cobray M-11(Was time where I thought I could trust her with its location). So around January this year I get a phone call saying from the police all the way in Tennessee saying they found a weapon registered to me being pawned. No details how it got there but after the investigation into the pawn shop I finally got it back today. I shall celebrate his return by firing many a rounds at the range this weekend.
>>
Happy for you anon. I watched many an 80's action movies as a youngin', so compact smg's have always been my favorite.
>>
The prodi/k/al son: a parable.
>>
>>30215070
>I watched many an 80's action movies as a youngin', so compact smg's have always been my favorite.
this tbqh
>>
>>30215208
Based 80's/90's kids unite
>>
>>30215034
Does it have a giggle switch?
Did she go to prison for putting an assault rifle on the streets to kill chilluns?
>>
>>30215034
>registered to you
wat
>>
File: WP_20160609_00_28_00_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160609_00_28_00_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>30215229
No giggle switch but love it any way, and yes she was arrested but she had already sold before they caught her. Also, here is a better pic.
>>
>>30215233
Depending on his state, they may require background checks on pistols.
Doubt the person pawning it did one to get the Cobray
>>
>>30215233
Or he reported it stolen to the cops, and the serial came up as stolen when it went through the pawn shop.
>>
>>30215233
Forgot the quotation marks but more or less over the three years it was missing it never had the numbers ran. I am guessing it was all private transactions or stolen multiple times until some dead beat need to pay child support dad tried to pawn it. They ran the number found it was reported stolen three years ago and contacted the cops.
>>
>>30215249
What happened to that trigger
>>
>>30215364
Just a trigger boot, it was on there before it was stolen and I am honestly surprised it is still there because most people take it off. I like to leave it on because it feels more comfortable like that to me so I guess I lucked out even more.
>>
>>30215034
Did they break her arms and legs and fed her to the ants alive?
>>
>>30215034

you should write to rivi ayala in prison for advice on how to become a cocaine cowboy style hitman using his preferred weapon.

>guy allegedly killed like 30+ people with assorted macs and dynamite over the years
>one of the most well known and feared hitmen during the 80's
>favorite weapon was the mac because they were cheap and easy to control and his mentor swore by them
>his mentor was a former narco guerilla that was allegedly trained by american SF and was also allegedly a well known hitman for the medellin cartel
>>
>>30215547
No, not as far as I know, but I do know she is still in jail from another charge.
>>
>>30215567
I can see my letter now.
Dear, Mr. Ayala
How do I become 80s gangster MAC operator? Are the stache and perm required?
>>
Shot a couple of real auto macs last weekend. Good for you op. Nice things do happen sometimes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.