[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: lima5_atmo.jpg (75KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
lima5_atmo.jpg
75KB, 1000x787px
Fucking when?
>>
Now, but they're shit
>>
>>30180903
Fuck, really?
>>
>>30180892
Gotcha senpai
http://www.crimsontrace.com/
>>
lasers are pure shit.
>>
>>30180926
Yeah, they've existed for a while. Crimson Trace is better because you don't have to think to activate it. Unfortunately they patented the "laser comes on when you grip the gun" idea so until that expires nobody else can compete and advance the idea.
>>
Fucking why?
>>
>>30181052
>Yeah, they've existed for a while. Crimson Trace is better because you don't have to think to activate it. Unfortunately they patented the "laser comes on when you grip the gun" idea so until that expires nobody else can compete and advance the idea.

Do people usually just believe the things that you say with no question? Because you're just making things up and you don't seem to know or care how easily disproven they are.

http://www.sigoptics.com/model/lima5/

Literally the first result on reverse image search, moron.
>>
>>30181052
Isn't it actually worse than manual enable/disable laser?
I thought it might benefit from flashlight-like discipline of turning it on to confirm target.
>>
Lasers are a shit. The problem is not getting on target, but staying on target all the way through the trigger press and the round leaving the barrel. Lasers do nothing to help that. That is why you see laserfags at the range. The laser dot is perfectly on bullseye, then right before the trigger breaks, the laser dot jumps off target because they sperged out during the trigger press. Dry firing until that front sight post doesn't move a cunt hair is better, and free.
>>
File: img20160103_223641.jpg (850KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
img20160103_223641.jpg
850KB, 1494x2656px
>>30181568
Lasers are intended for instant acquisition at night or a dimly light scenario/setting.

They are perfectly suite for CC situations and the CTC I have is dead on, more so than some of my others for that quick draw and shoot.

I swear half this board are kids who spit bullshit without ever having tried it, or had the money to afford it
Show me your laser bro? Cause you must have had experience to talk like you have.
>>
>>30181484
>http://www.publications.ojd.state.or.us/docs/S061086.pdf

Why don't you do your research before acting like a faggot? The patent exists, see above link for details. The new Sig doesn't fall within the scope of laser accessories added to a gun, that's a laser built into the gun, which is a fine way to avoid CT's patent. OP didn't name the product and his pic looked like one of these at a quick glance: http://lasermax.com/products#!guide-rod-lasers
>>
>>30180892
lasers are dumb, anon

God, I am so fucking tired of Captcha.
>>
>>30181633
This. There was at least one guy here who said his Crimson Trace laser let him hit the burglar who shot him, while he was on the floor and unable to see his sight picture.

>http://desustorage.org/k/thread/13532426/#q13533304
>http://desustorage.org/k/thread/13532426/#q13533762
>http://desustorage.org/k/thread/13532426/#13536715

You decide whether or not it's true, like anything posted here.
>>
>>30181522
No, unlike a laser that's revealing your position the laser doesn't really have any downside to staying on. You're more likely to need it immediately upon drawing than a light, and adding extra steps to a manual of arms is terrible, especially given the physiological reaction to an adrenaline dump making fine motor skills deteriorate.
>>
>>30181764
They just spout BS. Lasers are great for conceal carry weapons, think about the law suits if you don't hit the target too. I want to be 100% sure where my bullet is going and lasers help you achieve that.
(If you don't have hands like a woman that can't hold a sight)
Fuck man, you faggots make me mad.
>>
>>30181568
>>30181865
I meant to call you the faggot at the end of this post.
What you described sounds like you've never shot a gun before while aiming. Of course if you don't hold you hands steady you don't hit what you're aiming at, holy fuck.
>>
>>30181865
Man why are you pissed at me, I was agreeing with you and offering a supporting anecdote.
>>
>>30181890
>>30181894
Forgot to quote this other guy
>>
>>30181568
Exactly what pistol mounted red dot sights do.
>>
Lasers are for close range point shooting and close range mag dumping

Yea the laser is gonna bounce when youre squeezing off a aimed shot slowly and this very thing makes sperglords mad and makes them say that its useless

There are other uses for lasers. Like tactically pointing out spots where enemies are around

All this argument is brought on by confusion or by people who use it for applications that it wasnt intended to (like precision shooting OMG THE LASER BOUNCED DERP ITS USELESS)
>>
>>30182043
Yeah, it's hilarious to hear all the poorfags whine about lasers from sour grapes.
>>
>>30181484
Not him but it's not for sale yet, probably because of aforementioned patent. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>30182043

>Like tactically pointing out spots where enemies are around

Explain to me what the word "tactically" added to that sentence.
>>
>>30180892
Fuck crimson trace. When is Sig putting out a single stack P320?
>>
>>30182043

> point shooting
> close range mag dumping
> having time to look for a fucking red dot on whatever you're shooting at

Lasers are useless, aesthetically displeasing, and will probably be used as evidence against you by some liberal DA.
>>
>>30183986
>useless
see
>>30181764
>>
>>30181633
>shitty unformed blackhawk holster
opinion discarded
>>
>>30184538
I carry in a blackhawk holster and I do low voltage. Climbing in attics, up ladders, on roofs. No problem. I also have a drawer full of holsters that cost 10x as much and arent as good.
>>
File: 1344568545534.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1344568545534.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>30180892
Yeah but look at that high bore axis. That makes it shit.
>>
File: 1464919656490.jpg (56KB, 490x746px) Image search: [Google]
1464919656490.jpg
56KB, 490x746px
Lasers are dildos
Red dots on handguns are dildos

Learn to point shoot you faggots
>>
File: 41PB3u0wM%2BL.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41PB3u0wM%2BL.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>30180892
Has anyone here tried Sig's new optics? I've heard a few good things about the Romeo 4 series
> <$300
>50,000+ hour battery life
>Aimpoint T1/2 profile
>can toggle between a dot and an EOtech-like reticle
>there's a solar powered version like the Trijicon SRS that can operate on solar power alone
>>
>>30181633
>playing "find the red dot on the bad guy" while under stress

lol
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.