[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tx-largeflag.png (12KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
tx-largeflag.png
12KB, 825x550px
sure does feel good knowing that when i'm bored i can go into my back yard or innawoods and fire as many rounds as i want without the police being called because my neighbors arent't libby cucks, jealous commie state fags?
>>
>>30148395
remember 40 percent white not conservative for long
>>
>>30148395
Only if you own the land fucktard. Moved from Arizona to Texas and it is nothing but a disappointment. Gun owners here are complete morons and range fees are ridiculous and there isn't any public land to shoot on. Makes me curious to know where in Texas you are.
>>
File: 1457139555596.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1457139555596.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>30148395
>living in Tejas
>>
>>30148395
>living in a Mexican state
>>
>>30148395
don't kid yourself
this state is pretty bad in terms of guns
>>
>meanwhile in arizona
>>
>>30152460
This. The general culture of Texas is great but living here if you don't own land or rub elbows with landowner's it's pretty normal.
All that being said Texas is awesome, I'd never move anywhere else, and I hate Californians and Yankees that move here. Jealous as fuck of Arizona.
>>
File: Columbia_River_Gorge_(3).jpg (914KB, 974x648px) Image search: [Google]
Columbia_River_Gorge_(3).jpg
914KB, 974x648px
Nope. Suck the shit out of my ass, faggot.
>>
>>30152508
Confirmed.
We need gun laws more like Alaska in my opinion and the lack of public land sucks. That aside Texas is a grade A place.
>>
>>30152552
>WA fag thinks he's free
okay, feelthebern and smokeerryday and all that jazz while your funs go away.
>>
>>30152552
Bet you can't shoot in the place pictured.
>>
>>30148395
>jealous commie state fags?

Nope, because I live in GA with a 300yd range in my backyard.
>>
>>30148395
I'm from Alabama so not only can I do all that, I can also enjoy a variety of BBQ and chili with beans without some uppity Texan getting triggered and demanding I change things to stop hurting his feelings.
>>
>>30148395
As a Californian, yes, I'm jelly.

Our gun ranges have been out in the middle of no ware in the woods, mountains or desert, not hurting nobody for generations, but now realtors are selling land around gun ranges for homes and now the home owners complain about noise from guns and fears of missed rounds. bull shit.
>>
File: KXRub22.jpg (242KB, 907x632px) Image search: [Google]
KXRub22.jpg
242KB, 907x632px
>>30152582
>Not being able to smoke weed and own Class III funs at the same time

Stay cucked.

>>30152585
No, but I can shoot in pic related.
>>
Yes.

But at least I live on the beach and surf every morning before work. You take the good with the bad
>>
>>30148395
My state is more free than yours, and we have Knob Creek
>>
>>30152913
Send bourbon and machine guns pls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.