[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galil thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (118KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 600x1067px
SAR vs ARM edition

I really like how the ARM handles, reacquiring a target is almost efortless. Heavy as a cow though
>>
>>30117342
>Daki
>Galil
McNig is that you?
>>
>>30117342
PLEBS ARE NEEDED!!!
>>
>>30117342
>Heavy as a cow
Have you considered using a plastic stock and replacing some all steel construction with polymers?
>>
>>30117400
You mean like getting an ACE receiver or something? Would that even work? Besides, where would I even get that
>>
>Take golani out after buying it
>bring one mag and a couple boxes of federal just for a quick function test
>jam jam jam
>think its probably mag related
Yesterday:
>try some mags loaded with perfecta
>jam jam jam
>panic ensues
>pull out a mag with steel case loaded
>works fine
>pop steel case into mag that was loaded with brass earlier
>works fine
>pop brass into a mag that was loaded with steel
>jam jam jam

I guess it thinks that brass cased ammo is too expensive.
>>
>>30117363
He's in prison.
>>
>>30117400
You mean like getting an ACE receiver or something? Would that really work? Besides, where would I even get that.

Can't say I hate it for its weight. It feels indestructible, to say at least. Stamped AK 74 felt super wobbly to me.
>>
>>30117439
check your ejection port when you take it down for cleaning, I had similar issues with mine and the ejection port was not long enough so it was causing stovepipes and double feeds, I opened up the ejection port by 1/2" towoards the rear of the rifle and have not had a problem since
>>
>>30117439
sounds funny. Can't actually chime in on that yet. I don't have the dies for 223 so I only shoot steel cased.
>>
>>30117435
>>30117461
No, not the ACE reciever, when the weight problem was address, IWI reissued some polymer parts to reduce the weight, specifically the buttstock and some other pieces.
>>30117452
>Jail
No, he's not, last time he posted, he was in a different state with a new job. He just lurks here now.
>>
>>30117509
Ohhh... Never came across those I'm afraid.

Sorrz for the doublepost
>>
>>30117509
Kek. He got v8 for being with Bundy's militia.
>>
>>30117522
no problem
>>
>>30117528
>He got v8
vate?
>>
>>30119202
shiny and chrome
>>
>>30117342
Where can I get /comfy/ daki?
>>
>>30117528
>https://desustorage.org/k/thread/29060843/#29062078
Nah, last time he posted was here
Also this was when he came out of lurk:
https://desustorage.org/k/thread/28980076/#28983971
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.