[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwhelmed by FREEDOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

I dun did it /k/ I moved from a people's republic to a free state. I'm overwhelmed with freedom. Bacon grease and tar courses through my veins as I binge on all the things I've missed in life because government said "no, thou shalt not". Pic very related, I'm as giddy as gaddafi telling the UN to suck it. But /k/, I have a problem. I've been restricted to an approved weapons roster for so long that I have no idea what I want now that I can buy anything. What do I want to buy /k/? Help me celebrate, pick any firearm under $1200 and tell me why it should be my contribution to the murdercube's glory
>>
>>30086538

Grab an AR-15 and buy a healthy amount of 30rd standard capacity mags anon
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 700x876px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 700x876px
>>30086538
Get a American Revolver. Get a shotgun with the rest.
>>
File: 1464150157931.jpg (471KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464150157931.jpg
471KB, 1500x1000px
>>30086538
Get a good AK, for /k/anadians like me who can't.
>>
Mall ninja AR with drum mags
>>
>>30086538
Get a non-cucked AK or AR and a pistol with a mag capacity higher than 10. Then get more ammo or mags.

Alternately get just one of those things and a can. Or just get one and a fuckton of ammo and mags. Your call
>>
File: jr74sf (2 of 17).jpg (165KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
jr74sf (2 of 17).jpg
165KB, 1000x540px
>>30088145
>>30088338
OP here, Bulgarians are supposed to be quality AKs right? Matching serials worth the $949 price tag plus whatever the transfer is? I've pretty much ignored AKs up till this point because I could only get cucked up ones in nofunsland

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/james-river-ak74-side-folder-detail.html?Itemid=0
>>
You mean California or another country?
>>
File: OyeLyU3.gif (2MB, 280x209px) Image search: [Google]
OyeLyU3.gif
2MB, 280x209px
>>30088977
That one you posted tickles my pickle, but almost a grand for an AK seems like a bit much. Although it is essentially a semi-auto AK-74 with a side-folding stock, which is nice. Just beware that 5.45 is harder to find and more expensive than 7.62, at least as far as I know. Wish I could give more meaningful input, but in all honesty I only own an SKS, so that's about as much as I can help.
>>
Honestly I would recommend a revolver
It's an American icon, bonus points if westerns make your dick hard
>>
>>30089302
I am from Honduras. The laws were very restrictive on what was able to be bought and a license for every firearm must be obtained and renewed every 4 years. Only 5 licenses could be granted per person and you could not carry in public.
I now live in the free state of NH in the USA and I will never go back
>>
>>30089432
Vote right, stay safe and support your LGS. Welcome to the United States.
>>
>>30089302
whats the diffrence?
>>
>>30086538
>>30088977
>>30089430
If you're gonna get an AK I've heard nothing but good things about spivey arms. My understanding is that it will take time but you'll get an excellent rifle. That being said bulgarian ones are considered good. Personally I find ARs preferable as they are much less "slappy." If you get an AK put an ALG AK trigger in it.
http://spiveyarms.com/node/21
>>
>>30088977
Tbh AKs are...well, you're gonna end up paying way too much unless you get a WASR (romanian) or PAP (yugoslavian).

Both of those are good to go and cheap to feed, and you'll have plenty of money for ammo and mags and other stuff
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.