[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of the E-100 tiger maus tank?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

What does /k/ think of the E-100 tiger maus tank?
>>
>>30084852
Who the fuck cares, like really?
>le nazi science secret stuff
>>
>>30084867
You could say that about any topic and any board.
>>
>>30084852
Not falling for the bait with that image.
>>
File: E100_2.jpg (31KB, 630x336px) Image search: [Google]
E100_2.jpg
31KB, 630x336px
>>30084852
Isn't the tiger maus suppose to have a maus type turret? I never understood why people kept putting a tiger turret on it.

Unless it was suppose to and they had design plans for a tiger turret? Did they.
>>
its pretty sexy
>>
>>30084891
Here's a real topic you faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsVUISS8oHs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>30084852

Would have turned the tide of the war if built in significant numbers.
>>
>>30084852
Cool designs.
That is about it tho, interesting to see what designers were putting out at the time.
>>
>>30084852
You should apply for a job at Wargaming
>>
>>30084852
Cool? Yes
Impenetrable? Probably during the time
Practical? No
>>
>>30084852
That's cool, But West Germany built the best tanks.
>>
File: Leopard2FuldaGap.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Leopard2FuldaGap.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>30085557
forgot pic
>>
>>30084852
>E-100 tiger maus
I like it just as much as the T-34 Sherman Panther
>>
>>30084852
Heavy tonks were already falling into obsolescence at the end of WWII, so it's not like it would have been practical even if the war lasted a couple more years. The Wehrmacht high command made a rare good decision and scrapped plans for superheavy autism tanks.
>>
>>30084967
So would shitloads of Panzer 4s
Or Sturmgewehrs
Or bombing airfields instead of useless civilian targets
Or not getting rid of a whole bunch of potential soldiers/workers based on ideology
Or not pursuing this "Secret nazi super science" bullshit
Or not invading Russia
>>
>>30084967
>Germany coming up short on pretty much every possible resource and material early on in the war
>Would have turned the tide of the war if built in significant numbers.

Nice meme
>>
>>30085609
You should read a history book sometime.
>>
>>30085584
He doesn't know about e-100
>>
>>30085638
You first, Hans.
>>
>>30085609
Dont forget U-Boats, they almost won the battle of the Atlantic
>>
>>30084967
It seems that you don't have a firm grasp on logistics, or air superiority.
The only thing that could have turned the tide of the war at that point would have been a complete change of leadership for the allies, or Forschungsstelle E creating a successful bomb. Neither is very realistic.
>>
>>30084852
just begging for a P47 to introduce it some democracy
>>
>>30085609
>or bombing airfields instead of useless civilian targets
this

>1944/45, Allies landed in France, established a foothold and are making steady gains every dag
fuck launching rockets at the front lines, better lob a few V2's at London and waste much needed resources to accomplish literary nothing
>>
>>30086557
ironically, policies have change to support things that the nazi's have done in the past.

It's almost like we didn't learn and instead introduce most of what hitler did during his time.
>>
>>30085101
If only Wargaming was filled with Neonazis of slavic descent rather then soviet fanboys.

So I can have uber mauses with railguns or nazi plasma guns.
>>
>>30087749
>implying wehraboos are any better than slavboos

Given the state of the nip superheavies, I'd say things are leaning more in the full-out weeb direction lately
>>
>>30085568
Tank jumps are my fetish
>>
>>30086506
no
>>
File: P-47 fires rockets.jpg (68KB, 735x413px) Image search: [Google]
P-47 fires rockets.jpg
68KB, 735x413px
>>30084852
>>
>>30086557
>>30088734
/bread
>>
>>30084852

>The E-Series

>Heinz Guderian: Jesus Christ, our Panzer production is rife with inefficiencies. Seriously why are we still producing full Panzer III's when STuG's will do. Boys, I want you to begin the designing a next generation panzer series that takes cues from the Americans. Standardized parts for our armour, no more special snowflakes!

>Designers: Yes Herr General!

A few months later

>Guderian: Mein Fuhrer, we call it the Entwicklung Series. With it we can reduce efficiency of our production plants and speed up replacement part production

>Hitler: Why is there no E-100

>Guderian: My Fuhrer?

>Hitler: I want to see a master tank for the whole world to tremble at! DO IT NOW! AND IN THE MEANTIME, WHERE THE HELL IS MY MAUS!

>Guderian: .......

And that's why the E-100 was a waste of time.
>>
>>30084852
Best tank in the world.
>>
>>30084920

because it never had a turret, development stopped at one chassis completed, it's all "supposed" variants
>>
File: meQgwU6.jpg (48KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
meQgwU6.jpg
48KB, 680x383px
>>30085101
/this

>dorm roommates are massive fans of WoT.
>Looking at some bullshit tank presentation.
>"See, anon? This is the best tank English ever built!"
>Give him that look.
>Look up the name of that donusteel Wargaming came up with.
>Loudly read out the description saying this tank never made it past the concept stage and they only made a single wooden mockup.
>Neither one said a word for the rest of the night.
>mfw they are humanitarian faggots and graduated in high school history.
>>
>WW2 German tank designer and an expert on every tank ever made
>Build monstrosities using hundreds of competent men and many hundreds of tonnes of material that should've been used for the main war effort

If the germans were competent, they would've had the t-54 by the middle of the war.

The germans weren't competent.
>>
>>30084852
Yes.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.