[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your country >your state >do you answer the door with a gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20

>your country
>your state
>do you answer the door with a gun?
>>
>>30075804
US
VA
I'm always armed.
I don't point it through the door, but keep it in the holster or pocket.
I've not had strangers come to my door though. I can always see well ahead of time when someone's coming up the driveway anyway.
>>
>>30075804
>>your country
USA
>>your state
GA
>>do you answer the door with a gun?
Sometimes
>>
>>30075804
>US
>CA
>Not unless I have a reason to think it's something sketchy
>>
>>30075804
AMERICA

I've got cameras outside my house and sit in my garage watching the cameras at a vantage where I can easily shoot anyone in front of the door through the wall.
>>
>>30075804
US Kentucky
Always armed, But unless i'm not expecting company I keep the autism hidden.
>>
USA
MN

Yes. Because I live in buttfuck nowhere down a long ass dirt driveway off of a long ass dead end dirt road off of a back country road with hardly anything around it.
>>
File: SIG P 220.jpg (3MB, 2990x2184px) Image search: [Google]
SIG P 220.jpg
3MB, 2990x2184px
>>30075804
>Switzerland
>Geneva
>Sometimes I do
>>
>>30075804

US
Washington State

Have cameras, depends on what time of day and what you look like, will have a gun on me.

Did once answer the door right after cleaning a gun. The dudes got to see an Asian at the door with one gun in belt without holster and one in hand and smelling of gun oil.
>>
>>30075804
>US
>Shitcago
>Chicago ave. and Pulaski ave.

Won't even need to be by the door. everyone who knows me (or delivery drivers) call ahead, anyone up to no good may get a serving of buckshot through the side window.
> Girl scouts get an exception, thin mints are fuckin cash.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 688x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 688x304px
>>30075804
>USA
>Texas
Like this, but with my CDS, sometimes my model 13, have my five shot Smith in pocket as backup, for no reason.
>>
>>30075804
>USA
>MN
>Yup, holstered though unless it's night and I'm not expecting guests
>>
>>30075804
USA
New Mexico
Yes.

Go Trump!
>>
>>30075859
>>30075894

You always armed guys: do you just come home and keep your CC piece on you? Do you put on a sweet OWB holster and OC in the living room? Do you just put the gun out in the open on a table?

What do you mean by "always armed?"

>>30075915

God forbid some black men break into your house and rape you and your wife. Oh wait that probably never happens in Switzerland.
>>
>>30075804
USA
Pennsylvania
I always go to the door with a pistol.
>>
>>30075804
US, VT, no.

I live at the end of a dead end road, if I wasn't expecting you, I won't come to the door and I've had a bead on you. This isn't a paradise anymore.
>>
>>30075804
US
AZ
No, with a knife. Gun's nearby though
>>
>>30075964
Not them but I usually keep my pistol in its concealed holster. If I've changed or taken it off I usually keep it or another pistol within reach at all times.
>>
No, but I can always see who's at the door before they can see me.

Just how my house is built.
>>
>>30076047

What about chilluns?
>>
>>30076069
Your children don't have their own guns?

What kind of parent are you.
>>
File: 1458354408762.jpg (196KB, 1107x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1458354408762.jpg
196KB, 1107x1023px
>>30076069
>children
>implying
>>
>>30076069
>not teaching your children proper gun safety from the moment they can walk
>not giving your children their own rifle and handgun by 7 years old
>not shooting a large animal and making your children watch to demonstrate the killing power of guns and why they must never be misused
Anon you are everything wrong with modern America.
>>
>>30076123

>everyone who doesn't raise their kids to be gun nuts is anti-american

most people go their entire lives without needing a gun, its stupid to think that everyone needs to be trained on how to use them. guns aren't a part of normal everyday life for most people.
>>
>>30076123
This. I never had access to or handled a gun unless my dad was watching me.
>>
>>30076123

I just mean a little kid. Like 3-5 years old.

I was taught about guns very early and so will my kids, if/when i have any. I just worry about leaving a pistol out within reach of a toddler that has a JHP chambered and the safety switched off.

I can see keeping the weapon on you at all times. But these fellas are talking about having one "in reach" at all times.
>>
>>30076157
no one cares what you think Eurocuck.
>>
>>30075804
>country
Texas
>state
Texas
If I'm feeling paranoid or it looks suspicious then yes. Either in a holster or placed in the draw of the side table by the door.
>>
File: NC.png (114KB, 1000x379px) Image search: [Google]
NC.png
114KB, 1000x379px
>>30075804

>your country

Murica

>your state

Western NC.

I don't even lock my doors most of the time.
>>
>>30075938
Ayyy I grew up on Polaski and 30th. I'm in Berwyn now. Do you also disobey draconian gun laws?
>>
>>30075804
US
CO
THAT FUCKING DEPENDS WHO DAFUQ IS IT
>>
File: 1444855694857.jpg (68KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
1444855694857.jpg
68KB, 600x428px
>>30075804
>>your country
US
>>your state
AZ
>>do you answer the door with a gun?
Front door always. My property is surrounded by 6 foot fence, so basically... If I'm expecting someone I let them through the garage door, or if im expecting the pizza guy I leave the front gate open so he can get to the front door.

All other times I don't answer the door or go around with gun in hand because they're trespassing.
>>
>>30075964
I just keep the CC on.
I've also got a small revolver to pocket if I'm in my pajamas or something.
>>
>>30076536
Donald Kueck the post
>>
>>30075804
USA
Indiana
Not always, but usually if I am not expecting anyone or it's after dark. The dog always gives us warning if someone comes down the 300 foot driveway.
>>
>USA
>Florida
>Fuckin right
>>
File: IMG_20160512_080351.jpg (77KB, 585x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_080351.jpg
77KB, 585x800px
>>30076178
If it's within reach of them then why would their kids get it? My gun belt hangs off of a peg on the front door every day when I get home from work. Never had a problem with my 3 year old, it's out of reach and she already knows the 4 rules anyways. She'll have a single shot .22 before she starts kindergarten.
>>
File: Cd63ZMUW0AAjoy0.jpg (40KB, 549x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cd63ZMUW0AAjoy0.jpg
40KB, 549x800px
>>30075959
>>
US
Montana
And I have an AK within reach whenever I answer the door. Actually since I live in an apartment I have a lot of different weapons within 10 feet of me.
>>
>>30075804
>US of A
>PRNJ
Only if it's late and I'm not expecting anyone. If someone rings the bell at 11 PM and none of my friends said they're coming over, I grab my rifle juuuuuust to be sure
>>
>>30075804
>USA
>Nevada
I am almost always armed so yea.

Here is a story along these lines from when I lived in the gunshine state aka Americas wang, aka Florida

>play loud music from time to time, doing it right now in fact, never after 9pm
>not like stupid loud but I have a big sub-woofer so dat dere bass
>hear banging on my wall occasionally
>#apartment life
>i get the hint and turn it down cause I'm not tryna be a dick just listening to tunes
>one day around noon I am playing music
>angry knock on my door, banging really
>WTF is this shit?
>grab gun
>look out peephole
>large (fat), melanin enriched gentleman standing outside
>aggressive stance
>this must be the motherfucker been banging on muh wall
>place gun in waistband
>I fling open door
>"YEA"
>glock21 clearly visible in my waist-band Mexican carry style
>his eyes get wide as dinner plates as he soaks in the visage of my 6'6 260lb frame and grimace
>starts stammering about muh babby trying to sleep
>eyes darting between the gun and my face
>s..so, s..sir could you please turn it down please
>sir
>yea sorry buddy I didn't know, I'll turn it down
>turn it down
>after that day I carry on as usual with music
>no banging on wall
>no knocking on door
>see moving truck out front a week later
>>
U S FUCKING A

Most based of states: PA

Always got my gat under my hat and two under the cat
>>
SC here.

>People rarely visit my wife or I
>If the doorbell rings, a gun is within reach
>Sleep with a gun next to me
>Sit at PC with a gun next to me
>A gun is always nearby

>Be 2013, wife just moved in with me
>Doorbell rings
>3 black dudes, claiming they sell vacuums
>Offer to clean our carpets for free
>"Sure, but you're doing this one"
>They insist on doing the ones upstairs
>I refuse, tell them to get the fuck out
>Get nasty looks, they leave the neighborhood in an unmarked white van
>FFW 8 hours, police are combing the neighborhood as several houses were ransacked

>FFW 3 years
>I'm in the gun room, wife is downstairs
>Doorbell rings
>Hear the black dude's voice
>FNP45 is at my side
>They get pushy with my wife
>I lean around the wall, keep FNP45 hidden
>"HEY, she said we're NOT INTERESTED. That means LEAVE."
>Dindu nuffin squad chimp-o-meter reaches 7/10. Chimpout iminent
>"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT"
>Swing out and draw the 45
>"MUFUGGA GAT GUN GIT GIT GIT AWWW FUCK MAY'UN NIGGA!!!!" one of the dindus screamed
>Dindus scatter. Getaway driver takes off without the rest of the tribe and they run off chasing him

Turns out, those fuckheads were scoping out houses in our neighborhood and then burglarizing when people were at work. Our neighbor got hit- they stole every major appliance in his house except for his washer/dryer (fuck those I guess).

My wife and I moved to a MUCH nicer place earlier this year.

>INB4 "things that didn't happen"
>>
>>30075804
USA
NORTH CAROLINA

Conceal carry all day.
Home from work and I'm still armed
Sleep with it too

Bretty comfy holster
>>
>>30075804
>Country and state

If you have a state we can probably guess the country, and if the country isn't the US, there isn't going to be a fucking state is there?
>>
>>30077180
Oh (you)
>>
>>30075804
australia
wa
if by 'gun' you mean angry with my dick out then sure, i answer the door with a 'gun'
>>
US
Tennessee
If it's some creepy stranger, I'll open the door enough so they only can see my face when my (right) hand is on my pistol.
>>
>>30077180
But Mexico has states.
>>
>>30077611
So does the European Union
>>
>>30076712
Who?
>>
>>30075804
>your country
USA
>your state
Jefferson
>do you answer the door with a gun
fuck yes thanks to the meth family down the street
>>
>>30076285
I've lived in four states and would never have seen/touched a gun if i didn't jump into the hobby on my own. Now i own 7
>>
>>30075804
>michigan
flank with a knife, no exceptions.
>>
>>30075804
FOOLS ALL OF YOU!
>>
>>30076178
Kiddo's not going to use a gun that's holstered on me.
>>
>>30078835

>Jefferson

not a state yet but I wish it was

because then I'd flee California because I'm sure Jefferson would be based

also
>State
California
>do you answer the door with a gun
within reach, if not on me
>>
>>30076973
>>after that day I carry on as usual with music
That's pretty dickish if there was actually a baby they were trying to get to sleep.
>>
>USA
>California
>no because I live on an army post in Monterey, but dont get me wrong im not in the army im air force.
>>
>>30076157
I don't think that's what was implied.

The idea is if you're a gun owner, you better teach your kids early on because it's much safer that way.
>>
>>30079062
Get back to your language studies and quit posting on /k/ or you're going to fail out.

I speak from experience. My class of 30 had only 3 make it. One was a prior in a related language, one had a photographic memory.
>>
>>30077180
Mexico and Switzerland have states too anon
>>
>>30077821
EU has countries not states
>>
>>30075804

>USA
>Arizoni Macaroni
>No, because it's probably a fucking mormon or a mexican wanting a job
>>
>>30077821
Wow you're dumb
>>
>>30075804

USA
Alabama

Yes, because for somebody to be knocking on my door, something is awry.

I'm also an always armed type. Gun never leaves my reach unless I'm in the gym.
>>
>>30075969
>This isn't a paradise anymore

:( I always thought VT was pretty chill. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>30076178

Well, most of us doing that prolly don't have kids. I don't have kids, but my little sister is 9 and can shoot better than most of you and regularly cleans guns with me, so when she's around I don't even worry.

She was in a deer blind with me by age four and has seen what guns do to soft targets. Her TD is on point.
>>
>>30076898

We got a future statistic over here.

Christ, dude... 3 y/o kids can't truly appreciate green vegetables, let alone the importance of gun safety. Give it a few years, let her little brain develop before she gets a stool and blows it out accidentally on your floor.
>>
Brazil
MG
Not since 2003.
Feels bad.
>>
>>30079456

Wow, I wonder what it's like to be scared of the very machines you responsibly own. I can't imagine that. How horrifying.
>>
>>30075804

USA
Louisiana
Only if a nigger is at the door
>>
>>30079479

Whatever, dude. It's your 3 y/o daughter's life, not mine.
>>
>>30079488
>Only if a nigger is at the door
is there ever not one in Louisiana?
>>
>>30079479

kids are dumb

http://fox13now.com/2016/03/10/pro-gun-mom-accidentally-shot-by-4-year-old-while-driving-down-highway/
>>
>>30079503
>>30079510

Not my kid. Although, yeah, better be pretty damn out of reach.

But like I said, my 9 y/o sister does fine when she's around. But she also has seen most of my weapons kill shit and knows better.

Hey, while us actual adults are on (gotta love night /k/), does anybody know if liquor has less bad carbs than beer?

I got some nice abs, but I feel like my love for alcohol might wipe them out. I've been thinking about just drinking all liquor instead.
>>
File: how_west_virginia_sees_america.jpg (151KB, 1600x1026px) Image search: [Google]
how_west_virginia_sees_america.jpg
151KB, 1600x1026px
USA
West by god Virginia
I haven't had anyone knock on my door since I turned 18, but before then I answered with a bayonet at my side. I definitely am going to answer the door with a gun in arm's length or in a holster, but the area I live in isn't bad enough to warrant pointing at the person through the door.
>>
>>30079549
Distilled drinks have barely any carbs. Carbs are common in fermented drinks.
>>
>>30078863
lucky number seven ,quantity or quality?
i fell into quantity a bit at 7.
>>
United States of America
GA
Live in the suburbs of Atlanta so yes.
>>
File: me.jpg (48KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
48KB, 469x463px
>your country
USA
>your state
TN
no i use my fedora and my wits for defense repellant
>>
>>30079579

AHA! I was right. This is my shining moment. Old Crow for life.
>>
>>30076898
Is that Game of Thrones?
>>
>>30076401
Same here. I'm south west of asheville an hour and I live in BFE. Of my nearest 2 neighbors, one owns a gun shop and the other is a bipolar chicken farmer and shoots with me sometimes.
I have hidden guns that are all loaded EVERYWHERE around my house.
>>
>>30075804
>USA
>Indiana
>only if I'm not expecting anyone
>>
>>30076869
Shit, I used to live in miami and Port st lucie.
Everyone who knocks on your door is a potential criminal in FL
>>
>>30075804
USA
MD
No one ever comes to my door
>>
File: Shattered corpus humeri.jpg (15KB, 340x442px) Image search: [Google]
Shattered corpus humeri.jpg
15KB, 340x442px
>>30075804
>USA
>Florida
>Yes, G26, not going out like my friend
>>
>>30076087
Don't worry you wont have any girls
>>
>>30079612
>defense repellant
>>
>>30075804
US
FL
Answer the door? Sometimes. Leave the house? Always
>>
File: 1463624265582.png (816KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
1463624265582.png
816KB, 637x477px
>>30076869
>>30079742
>>30079860
>>
>>30079897
>Gators
Indeed
>>
File: screen1.gif (2MB, 367x244px) Image search: [Google]
screen1.gif
2MB, 367x244px
Canada,

Ontario,

Toronto

I'm 32 and I've never owned a gun. My dad had an 80s era AR-15 in the closet of my childhood house, but it was never loaded to my knowledge. I honestly don't even think we had bullets for it.

I snuck into the closet where it was and played with it a couple of times and showed it to some friends of mine one time. Dropped the mag out and put it back in and stuff like that. I sort of knew how to operate it a little from playing Counter Strike and seeing the animations play out, but one time I closed the dust cover on the ejector or whatever and I didn't know how to open it again so I got scared and never touched it again, hoping no one would notice. Would have pulling the charging handle of made it open again? I dunno. I didn't want to break something so I just left it alone. Later my Dad sold it. He wasn't much of a gun enthusiast, he just liked Rambo and Tour of Duty and thought it would be cool to have one when he was younger. Then he got old and thought it was silly to have around.

I live in a civilized, western nation with very little crime. I have never felt I was ever in danger that I couldn't get away from and thus needed a fire arm to shoot my way out of a situation. The only robbery I have ever experienced is when someone (I think stupid neighborhood kids) broke into my car here in Toronto, rifled around, didn't find anything of value, broke my center console even though it wasn't locked and then bailed.

If I had a baby or something, I guess I might feel different. But I dunno, I think you guys on here are sorta crazy to be so afraid of mortal danger that you need to carry a firearm at all times. I mean, if you live out in the woods and need protection from wild animals that's one thing, but if you live in a city that isn't a shit hole, it's kinda nutty to walk around armed all the time unless you're looking for trouble. *shrug*
>>
>>30075804
US
Michigan
Winter-no Summer-yes
Summer is when all the fucking tourists and shitheads come up from downstate and out of state and pollute the area with their retarded driving and bullshit. I live out in the woods so yes if there's a knock and the neighbor hasn't called to see if we're home and to let us know he's coming over there's a gun ready when the door opens.
>>
File: image.png (127KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 300x300px
>USA
>TEXAS
>If I'm not expecting anyone I always put a pistol in my waistband and drape my shirt over it
Most of the time it's just some kids raising money for something or my neighbor's letting me know someone will be there making loud noises for whatever reason. I did have a guy knock on my door with a Lincoln sedan saying he's "giving free pest control estimates" and needed to see all my bedrooms and check for bugs. Told him no, he insisted on coming in, "you don't know what kind of bugs are in your place man"
>bugs
>kill them all
>no thanks sir I have my bugs under control
>>
>>30080154
That sounds suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>30080013
Christ, please don't ever have children so I don't have to deal with retarded "logic" like this.

You'd have to be blind or ridiculously naive not to see what a shithole Toronto is nowadays. I'm glad I get to carry a sidearm in my profession.
>>
>>30080013
>But I dunno, I think you guys on here are sorta crazy to be so afraid of mortal danger that you need to carry a firearm at all times.
While living in northern Italy--a civilized, western nation with very little crime--in a quiet suburb, sitting on my computer at home and never having gone looking for trouble in my life, I had someone come to my door with a pistol in hand and my only option was to hide defenseless with a can of room freshener as a makeshift "weapon".

Never again.
>>
>>30076973
>things that never happened
>>
>>30077821
I got it, harsh burn.
>>
>>30080180
And that's why I always answer my door with a loaded pistol if I didn't order a pizza or invite anyone over.
>>
>>30080013
Why are you on here if you don't know a firearm and think people are "nutty" for wanting to be able to defend their lives. No matter how civilised a society is, there isn't absolutely zero risk of violent crime. Murders, assaults and robberies happen all the time and your "well it hasn't happened to me (yet)" attitude is pathetic. There is not a thing on earth more valuable to me than my life and self preservation is the most important human right
>>
>>30076973
You're full of shit.
>>
>Australia
>Queensland

No, would if I could. I should have been born an American.
>>
>>30079121
why are americans so fucking stupid
>>
>>30079577
>mardi gras area doesnt even include new orleans, the most important mardi gras area
>>
>>30076984
Do you also carry two .22s in your shoes?
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER:

HIDE ATF DATAMINE THREADS

IGNORE ATF DATAMINE POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO ATF DATAMINE POSTERS
>>
>>30075804
Norway
Norway
Nope

Gun's in the safe, knife in the keybox next to door.
>>
>>30080188
inb4
>he makes 70k cad a year and has 1 children before dying at age 87
>you make 50k cad a year (best year) and has 6 children before dying at age 69
>>
File: 1462885243955.gif (2MB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1462885243955.gif
2MB, 360x359px
>>30079370

>implying thats a reason NOT to have a gun.

Usa
Az
If im not expecting a delivery then yes
>>
>>30079622
But they have sugers. Stick to scotch if you want low carbs, low suger.
>>
>>30080013
This.
People are fucking paranoid.
>>
>>30075804

>South Africa
>Zululand
>Answer hut flap with spear

But for real though, yeah you can answer the door with your gun but if you end up having to shoot you're going to be fighting a uphill battle against the state and the criminals civil case, even if it was a legitimate shoot.
>>
>>30080857
>>
>>30080210
That means you're a cuckold pussy, anon.
>>
>Finland
>Nope

I live in a homogeneous suburban neighborhood, aside from the occasional Jehovah's witnesses and gypsie beggars there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>30075804
France
wut
I answer the door only if the person called me before or I have an appointment. Guns stay in the safe.
>>
>>30075804
>Isle of Man
>Depression
>No
>>
>>30080881

Oscar fucked it up for everyone. Most celebs here get some thugs from Mozambique or Zimbabwe to come in and fake a robbery, then they kill the target and gtfo of the country and vanish.

Now gun rights are being reconsidered and they want to make it so that only farmers can own guns since they are usually far from police.
>>
File: triggeringthe-k.jpg (111KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
triggeringthe-k.jpg
111KB, 500x334px
>>30075804
>france
>no
>>
>>30079897
>fact: floridians are the most powerful race in the world
>>
>>30075804
Guernsey.
Guernsey.
Can't have ammo outside of range.
>>
>>30075804
>your country
Burgerland
>your state
Mittenstate
Nah, Ann Arbor area is pretty chill. All we get are con men.
>>
>>30079427
He is a typical /k/ faggot that thinks the time he needs a weapon will happen any minute and then the NRA will hold a parade for him.
>>
USA
ME

>answering the door
>ever
>>
USA, Michigan, yes
>>
File: 1460001767145.jpg (36KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1460001767145.jpg
36KB, 480x357px
>>30075804
USA
Maryland.
NO! DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!
100% serious, never answer the door. Neighbors, family, and friends will call you.
Strangers and CRIMINALS knock on the door.

I have heard multiple (about 4) cops say "don't answer the door" because intruders will almost always pass by your house if they can't find an easy way inside or they will at least come back when you aren't home. But they will usually just move on to a different house.
I also live in MD, so...

You also avoid having to talk to cops if you don't want to.
>>
>United States
>South Carolina
>go to part of house with view of the front door, hold sights until they go away
>>
>>30081267
Deus Vult.
>>
>>30075804
>Answering my own door
I have people for that.

USA
Idaho
Nope, VERY few people stupid enough to pull anything here. Lot of us don't even lock up. Imagine it's pretty well understood that if the door's unlocked that's only because there's a person with a loaded gun or other weapon ready to greet you warmly if you were not invited.
>>
>>30080013
>Toronto
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

As an example of events, not that our laws apply to you Canadians. Try seeing the opinions of someone who needed a gun and didn't have one before insisting that living in a "civilized" country is an acceptable excuse for apathy.
>>
File: 1379966160068.png (420KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379966160068.png
420KB, 523x720px
>>30076157
>no a normal part of life
>more guns than people in the country
>majority of americans hunt
>your kid's friend before your child dies, "hey look at this cool thing in my dad's closet"
This is what is truly wrong with america. Whether you are pro gun or anti gun children need to be taught about them. This is how so many 6 years old die.
>>
>>30075804
>USA USA USA USA
>Based Florida
>No, because no one knocks on my door ever unless its the UPS guy or a neighbor.
>>
>>30081334
They don't own a pool, but they'll teach their kid to swim, that they can overdose on medications in the house purposely placed out of access, and not to fuck around with power tools, but try to convince them to teach gun safety and they suddenly can't handle being a parent anymore. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>30075804
What's the point if you prepared for home intrusion yet don't cc firearms to your door.
>>
>>30075954
>night
>not expecting guests
Your doin it all wrong
>>
>>30075804
>USA
>Ohio (SE)
>No
There are like, three black people in my town, and they're well contained.
>>
>>30081111

Didn't know there are gun ranges on guersey

Are there different laws than in the UK, seeing that Guernsey kinda does its own thing?

Been there a couple of times now
>>
>>30076157
>need
>>
USA

NV

You bet your ass.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.