[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not wearing a concealed carry permit badge >2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: conceled.jpg (197KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
conceled.jpg
197KB, 1155x1155px
>not wearing a concealed carry permit badge
>2016
>>
>>30064136
>Wanting to assfucked by Johnny Law for carry bullshit badge.
>>
>look how proud the government is of me!
>they gave me a badge because I kowtow to their authority!
>now everyone knows I have guns, but look ma, I've got a shiny badge! A BADGE!!!
>>
File: lowquality.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lowquality.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>30064136

0/10, kys
>>
>>30064136
Dumbass, that kind of defeats the point of concealed carry if you have a badge announcing to the world that you are carrying. Wear it proudly as you walk the streets of dindu land asking for a fight.
>>
>>30064136
>2016
>not making yourself a target
>>
File: CCWIdentificationBanner.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CCWIdentificationBanner.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
Can't decide which is dumber.
>>
>>30065365

I actually keep something like this in my loadout because it's lightweight and I figure if I don't need to use it I didn't waste anything by bringing it along. I sure as hell wouldn't walk around with it on but if I ever had to use my weapon or there was an active shooter situation going on I'd throw it on to help the police identify me.
>>
My CWW permit is inked on my dick.
Suck it law man.
>>
File: spetnaz.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
spetnaz.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>30064136
CCW badges are the most autistic thing on Earth. Also, they heavily resemble police badges at a quick glance, so you can be arrested for one. and you deserve it.
>>
>>30065399
Do you keep it in your fanny pack LMAO
>>
>>30065861
#shrekt
>>
>>30064136

Absolute rubbish but having said that....

Former police officer, left the job almost 20 years ago and now I'm carrying with a Texas LTC. Can't help but notice how nice it was back then to just open carry, slap my badge on my belt and go on my way. Today I'm trying to stay concealed. Open is an option in Texas but I don't want any part of that. I guess I just never put any effort into trying to stay concealed back then. It's (slightly) harder than it sounds.
>>
>>30064136
My badge was held up because of backlog but I'll be sure to wear it when it's delivered.
In the meantime, the sheriff taught us the ccw handshake to use until badge is delivered.
>>
>>30064136
As an LEO and autism-free individual I am so mixed on these. I think a smart, law abiding, and responsible carrier who has one of these in their wallet for the only purpose of waiving something flashy at responding uniforms when they come on scene as an initial "dont shoot me im a good guy" is a good thing....but that person needs to understand that you still have to drop the gun, prone out, and get cuffed like anyone else until things are sorted out.

Unfortunately most people Ive met who have these are cop wannabes or the "i wish a mofugga would" type concealed carriers who are more likely to do something stupid to make gun owners look bad trying to be a hero.

Reminds me of an article I read a few weeks ago about a dude who ran after shoplifting suspects and shot at their car as officers were arriving on scene. He got arrested and admitted he was just trying to be a hero.

Concealed carry is a right, however it is a right that comes with a fucktarded amount of liability, responsibility, and good decision making ability. Dont fuck the rest of us gun owners over by being a neckbeard.
>>
>>30068067
>the ccw handshake
>>
>>30068510
I've always wanted to ask but didn't want to make a thread about it, how do leos handle active home invasion with armed intruders? Do they treat it the same as a burglary? Or the same as any other active shooter scene? Do cops just rush inside? Do they sit and wait it out?
>>
>>30065399
You. Are. Such. A. Faggot.
>>
>>30068647
Completely depends on the scenario, but virtually never run inside. I did once by myself but that was because the homeowner was actively fighting with an intruder armed with a knife and I was about 30 seconds down the street when the call came out and wasnt going to sit and wait for another unit. It was foolish from an officer safety standpoint but theres no way I could have rationalized or justified things to myself if I waited and the homeowner was hurt or killed.

Priorities are safety of citizenry, then officers, then catching the bad guys. So if the intruders are still inside we try to surround the house as stealthily as possible and catch them when they come out so long as theres no threat of imminent violence to the homeowners. If there is and entry needs to be made, we'll do it. But every scenario is different and its an on the fly judgement call.
>>
>>30068510
>>30068757
Why do you trip outside of generals you insufferable faggot. No one cares who you are.
>>
>>30068794
>Why do you trip outside of generals

I dont even know what this means. Why do so many people on /k/ sperg out at eachother? You ok bud?
>>
>>30068834
I mean the never ending AR/AK/gear generals. The only thing that keeps this site from becoming (more of) a festering shithole circlejerk is anonymity.

TL:DR You're a faggot, you have no reason to trip other than wanting attention.
>>
>>30068860
Agree to disagree I guess. Sorry you feel that way
>>
>>30068860
>>30068881

But, who was anon?
>>
>>30068881
Why do you insist on tripping
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x338px
>there's people on this board and this VERY thread that actually applied for a conceal carry "permit"
>these same people are self proclaimed supporters of the 2nd ammendment
>>
File: 1456240287023.jpg (173KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
1456240287023.jpg
173KB, 900x604px
>>30068860
you cant tldr two sentences you shithead
>>
>>30065399
/k/, this is what autism looks like. Read it, learn it, attempt not to repeat it.
>>
>>30069024
I just did nigger.
>>
File: 1457645770486.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457645770486.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>30069207
no you are the nigger
>>
>>30068938
My job required me to get one.

>tfw state never background checked you because of your professional courtesy on the job
>tfw your job never background checked you because CCL will do it anyway
Government just doesn't work.
>>
>>30065399
As if the cops will believe you're a good guy because you're wearing an autistic sash during an active shooter event.
>>
File: 1461377856575.jpg (16KB, 293x323px) Image search: [Google]
1461377856575.jpg
16KB, 293x323px
>>30069024
>>
>>30064136
>wear ccw badge
>get beaten by cops for impersonating an officer
>get shot when they see I have a gun
>>
>>30068794
To be fair he did help another anon with a question that did not partain to the thread
>>
>>30066709
>I guess I just never put any effort into trying to stay concealed back then. It's (slightly) harder than it sounds.
It really isn't. I've been carrying for 2 years in a (legal) nonpermissive environment and nobody has had the slightest fucking clue.
>>
>>30068510
>a dude who ran after shoplifting suspects and shot at their car as officers were arriving on scene.
"TARGET WORKS HARD TO ENSURE FAIR PRICES YOU LITTLE FUCKS, TAKE SOME OF THIS! AND THIS!"
>>
>>30068938
i'm one of them and you are right about the 2a implications
>>
>>30068921
not everyone comes here with the direct intention of making anonymous contributions.

person in question has real world experience to relay to other anons, and now we know that we can ask him about certain things and get a real world experience response. similar to oppenheimer but in deed only.
of course person in question sometimes gives iffy information, as we all do, and at times posts embarassing things which i'm sure he later regrets. but by sticking with the trip we can still insist on asking him questions and getting legitimate answers when available.

you're basically mad that he isn't shitposting guilt-free like you and i are on a regular basis. you are in effect bitching at him for not being a piece of shit like the rest of us. which is noted, but at the core is immature and developmentally challenged
>>
>>30068938
You know what, better that than being like a friend of mine who refuses to apply for one on Constitutional grounds and therefore doesn't carry because he doesn't want to go to prison on felony charges if caught carrying without one.

Not carrying is REALLY supporting the 2nd Amendment like a boss, after all.
>>
>>30070142
Kek
>>
>>30070183
Holy shit you're a faggot. What proof of real world experience has he provided? I can throw on a trip and pretend I was a LEO too.

This is supposed to be an Anonymouse Mongolian basket weaving forum. Emphasis on anonymous. Then faggots come and add trips to get what? Online cred? The only thing worse than a trip is someone defending tripfags. Kill yourself.

You're also a fucking faggot. >>30068757
>>
>>30070258
10/10 post
>>
Ask me anything guys.
>>
>>30070288
How many people have you killed?
>>
>>30070288
CAN YOU FUCK MY WIFE
>>
>>30070293
I kind of lost track a few years back.

>>30070302
IS SHE BLONDE OR IN POSSESSION OF A WIG
>>
>>30070329
Do you think about all the people you've killed? Do you dream about them? Do you regret it? Do you think about killing yourself sometimes? Just curious
>>
>>30070354
Let's just say that my nickname around the department is "NS", which some jerks try to say means "No Safety" but everyone knows is really "NiggerSlayer".

I dream nightly about the next Ferguson being in my hometown so I can finally pull out the BIG GUNS.

No regrets.

My death will only come when I am out of ammo atop a pile of criminal bodies.
>>
>>30070376
I think I want to be a cop how do I go about it
>>
>>30070439
The easiest way to get a position in most departments is to give the chief's brother oral pleasure.

In my case though I went straight to the chief. He saw dedication in my eyes and knew that I lived life on the edge. He was satisfied and hired me immediately.
>>
>>30070472
So you're gay?
>>
>>30070487
No, I'm not gay because I'm not gay. There's a big difference between being optimistic and being gay. There's opportunities for being gay but I'm not gay, you know what I'm saying? I guess you could say I'm open minded, if I can be real with you? Like, I'm not gay, but I will suck a dude's dick.
>>
>>30070522
That makes sense
I'm not gay but I know I'm capable of raping a man
>>
>>30070565
You say things like that and I get the impression that you could make a great cop, like me.
>>
>>30070522
>Copy/pasting a Youtube video

Confirmed 12 year old. You're a faggot. Please, from the bottom of my heart; Kill Yourself.
>>
>>30070609
Don't say that he's a cop!
>>
>>30070609
I just told you, I'm not gay.

Unrelated: are you black? No reason.
>>
>>30070622
But you are using a trip so...
>>
>>30070631
You're right, the usefulness of this trip has ended. I will go back to being the silent sentinel, the blob of ink in the thin blue line, the first to come running with nightstick in hand, the one whose kill count of the darker skinned is only beaten by his kill count of the barking ones. Not the hero your city needs, but the one that you fuckers probably deserve for the nasty things you do in your room. The EveryCop.
>>
>>30064136
It's a "concealed" carry permit.

It's not a "tell everyone you" carry permit.
>>
>>30070648
I don't think you're a real cop.
>>
File: don't point that at me plz.jpg (17KB, 652x360px) Image search: [Google]
don't point that at me plz.jpg
17KB, 652x360px
>>30070288
I'VE GOT A GUN AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT
I'M ABOUT TO SNATCH EVERY MOTHERFUCKER BIRTHDAY
>>
>>30064136
This is bait, don't fall for it
>>
>>30064136
I truly believe that these are not meant to be worn openly. I always assumed that they are to pacify the sheep nearby where one had a need to draw a concealed weapon and/or to keep from getting blown away by another anon with a CCW while waiting for the police. The fluorescent sash is another option I supposed but only to be displayed when the SHTF, not to be walking around like a hall monitor.
>>
>>30065399
Like cops are going to care or believe in the moment of truth. Might as well paint your gun orange, too.
>>
Bp
>>
File: 1464094880025.gif (2MB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1464094880025.gif
2MB, 500x408px
>>30065365
That picture made me laugh way harder than it should have. Thanks anon.
>>
>>30064136
Badges? We don't need no stinking Badges!
>>
>>30064136

Hell, I'm a Security Guard and I think guard badges looking like Cop Badges is a bad Idea...not saying Security should not have badges but we need a unique shape.

If CCW badges have to exist, then it should be a large square with rounded corners or something and be simple like a gold American flag with your info on the back of the bade.
>>
>>30066709
Just have to buy a comfortable gun for your body type and size.

My dad was a giant and managed to CCW a CZ 97B.

He got yellow fever after Nam' so I'm half chines and only 6ft tall so I have to CCW a sub compact.
>>
>>30064136
fuck your permit, my constitution says nothing about a fucking permit
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.