[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop the Fall of Constantinople

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 17

You have two standard shipping containers that you can fill with any modern weaponry and/or personnel to be taken back to Constantinople in 1453. What do you take and how do you plan to stop the Ottomans from taking the city?
>>
One container full of M2's RPG's and grenades. Couple of M16's too.

The other container is all ammo.

After the first day of getting blown to shit and cut to pieces the ottomans surrender.
>>
>>30057807
Maxim machine guns. We Zulu now.
>this time there are walls.

Also some good ol mortars and arty, let the classic kings of battle sort it out.

In short, Ratatatat and BOOM should remove imperial roach
>>
>>30057807
fill shipping containers with AIDS infected women
give women to ottomans
ottomans get AIDS

problem
solved
>>
Davy Crockett and his friends could wipe them out in a few minutes.
>>
File: IMG_20160308_220614.jpg (35KB, 499x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_220614.jpg
35KB, 499x459px
>>30057807
>>30057865

One container of Kriegsmodell 98ks, and the other with bandoliers: we Volkssturm now.
>>
>>30057886
This is a legitimately stupid idea: people fucked all the time back then, and without any actual protection; with your idea, everyone in Europe would have AIDS within a few generations.
>>
Wouldn't a few RPGs be more than enough?

All you'd have to do is blow up their cannons and they'd sit around in front of the walls being mad and wasting money until they got bored and went home.

There wasn't a naval blockade at the time, right? So the city could survive a siege indefinitely.
>>
>>30057807
Flamethrowers obviously
>>
>>30057807
Twenty 81mm Motars

The rest of the space is nothing but WP and HE motar bombs/rounds.
>>
>>30057853
>>30058097
>>30058206
Would mortars or RPG's be effective against wooden ships or would they over-penetrate and not do enough damage?
>>
>>30058091
tell me, would that be better or worse than the europe we have now?
>>
>>30058251
RPGs (if were talking the standard shaped charge) would just poke holes and make easily put out fires.. at a short range.

Motars would blow them up / light them on fire at a decent range.

Motars win in everything (unless its airborne or a tank.. but Ottomans didn't have that shit back then).
>>
>>30057807
An armored car or fighting vehicle inside the first container. Preferably tracked vehicle. Extra space around it filled with ammunition for its gun and extra fuel canisters. Its got internal space, so fill that up too.

Fill the second canister with crates full of grenades. Hand them down the wall, instruct them to drop the grenades whenever large groups get under the walls.

All you gotta do is hunt down the supply train for their cannons, or the cannons themselves, and your golden. The IFV is for all intensive purposes invincible against their weapons, and once the supply train is wrecked, plus the demoralizing effect of attempting to kill an immortal metal can that rampages across the battlefield with a mighty roar, and the fight would be done in hours. The grenades just ensure that you got time for the vehicle to do its work, and if somehow the vehicle goes down, you'd still have a significant advantage with them.
>>
>>30058263
>>30058091
isn't there a population in Northern Scandinavia that is immune to the AIDS / HIV ??
>>
>>30057807
One container full of modern medicine, and one container full of one guy whose job it is to lock that gate that apparently got left unlocked on accident, letting in the Ottomans.
>>
>>30058291
sort of, I think. I read about this mutation (delta 5 ccr2???) that messes with the protein on the t cell that HIV prefers. I'm not sure about full immunity but I think the mutation confers resistance. That's what the whole berlin patient thing was all about. They gave that dude bone marrow from someone who had the mutation and his viral load dropped so low it wasn't detectable or some such shit.
>>
>>30057807

I'd go back and shoot the Doge of Venice before he made his deal to have the Crusaders sack the city.
>>
>>30058332
>and one container full of one guy whose job it is to lock that gate that apparently got left unlocked on accident, letting in the Ottomans.
>apparently got left unlocked on accident
>left unlocked on accident
>accident

not even a /pol/ person, but everyone who knows history knows that the Ottomans promised the Jews sanctuary if they opened that gate.
Everyone knows the Byzantine Empire was no friend to jews.
Betrayed from the inside.
>>
>>30058251

Depends on the RPG.

We call RPG launchers "RPGs" but it's actually not the case IIRC
>>
>>30058419
Then I'll squeeze another guy in there whose job it is to lock that gate that apparently got left unlocked on purpose.
>>
>>30058251
Do are there Incendiary rounds for RPG's? If so, they'd probably not do too shabby. Otherwise, Mortars with WP or some other incendiary round would cause a fire all across the deck of the ship, much harder to put out.

Or high explosive rounds onto the top deck. A lucky shot could destroy a ship if it splits the right beams, but at the least it destroys the deck, and all the people under said deck waiting to disembark.
>>
>>30057807

One container has 3 Davy Crockett nuclear artillery launchers/shells.

The other container is full of Nordic hookers.

Launch one Crockett at the muzzies. Deliver terms for their surrender. If they refuse, launch another Crockett and deliver terms for their surrender.

There won't be a third launch.

Fuck Nordic hookers.
>>
>>30058290
>intensive purposes
Do people seriously make this mistake? It's "intents and purposes".
>>
>>30057807
Both of them full of grenades.
>>
Mk 19s, M2s, and a few WW2 vintage chemical mortars. Any remaining space gets taken up by various assorted small arms.
>>
Loud ass speakers and my /k/ mix CDs. The Byzantines might not recognize the lyrics, but they'll still be whipped up in a frenzy by the awesome beats and sweet guitar riffs.
>>
File: 299.jpg (10KB, 229x216px) Image search: [Google]
299.jpg
10KB, 229x216px
>>30057807
One Crate is half full of kevlar lined fur suits, the other half is HDPE tanks full of cum lube, dragon dildos and repelling gear. The other crate is lose packed nuggets with bayonets and crates of 54r, All in all enough to arm about 3000 men.
>Be ottomans going to attack Constantinople
>Finally get to the walls
>all is silent, too silent
>Suddenly several thousand men in fur suits appear at the top of the walls armed with nuggets, dragon dildos stuck on the bayonets
>They start volley firing into the attacking Ottomans
>Volley fire of steel core surplus fucks the cannons
>Ottomans sustain massive casualties but make their way to the wall
>Boiling vats of Cum lube are dumped onto them entrapping them in searing hot sticky goo
>Ammo runs low
>Men repel down into the fray using their remaining ammo
>Dragon Dildo bayonets come into play
>YFW man next to you collapses as he has a multicolored dragon phallus thrust through his chest by a man in a fur suit covered in cum lube
>Ottomans experience many more casualties
>Ottomans go back home, many of them needing therapy scarred for life
> Mehmed II BTFO
>>
>1 M1 Abrams tank in one container
>1 container of HE shells

This is all that is needed.
>>
File: 67085.jpg (25KB, 700x455px) Image search: [Google]
67085.jpg
25KB, 700x455px
>>30057807
Both containers entirely full of cans of Raid.
>>
Can I get a 155mm howitzer in one container and how many VX shells can I fit in the other? If that doesn't work, what about mustard gas, phosgene, or even tanks of chlorine?

If we're exterminating roaches, we should use the proper chemicals, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 450x351px
>>30058251
Maybe penetrate one side or the deck.
But it wouldnt go through and through.

Plus, its not all anti-tank.
>>
>>30057807
Paradox doesn't exist yet, so I fill one container with House Flambeau mages and the other with Tass for rituals.

Keep in mind that modern weaponry would trigger massive amounts of scourge at this point of time and cause them to fail since the order of reason hasn't started manipulating the consensus yet..
>>
>>30057807
IT IS CALLED ISTANBUL YOU IMBECILE!

GOOD LORD YOU ARE A NAIVE YOUNG MAN!
>>
>>30057807
I'd give trm WW1 guns like the french semi auto rifle and lmg from verdun...after all we can't give them too advanced guns...after they route the Ottomans, we roll in with laser guns and crown ourselves king.
>>
I'd fill both shipping containers with Gen 1 Glock 22s each with a single loaded magazine. Then I'd hand them off to the Ottomans.
>>
>>30059523
Oooh, sabotage. I like it.The look on their faces when their glocknades explode would be priceless.
>>
>>30059472
Only because they lost.

Just wait till the euros go full final solution on the mudslimes!

Then it will be Constantinople again.
>>
>>30058955

You can't fit a whole modern MBT in a 40ft shipping container.

It's too big in every direction, even when you strip it down to the frame.

You could fit a nuke in a container, though, justa warhead.

And maybe a artillery piece with a couple hundred shells.

Post a few guards to lob shells into the city

If that doesn't pacify them, drag the nuke up to the gate and set it off frkm several kms away.
>>
id give em a container of a mix of kalashnikovs and x39 double stack mags

the other will hold vodka and bacon to celebrate the death of roach empire
>>
>>30058621
Idiots like you are a diamond dozen
>>
>>30059685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAQfglRyPlM
>>
>>30057807
Nukes.
>>
File: fukc.jpg (2MB, 4208x3120px) Image search: [Google]
fukc.jpg
2MB, 4208x3120px
fill both containers with canisters of mustard gas
they can just trebuchet them right out of the city
>>
>>30057807
as many nukes i can fit, and textbooks on how to make modern weapons/firearms
>>
Mortars, flamethrowers, and small arms in the 1st container. Fuckton of incendiary, HE, chemical rounds for the mortar, extra fuel, and ammo for small arms in the 2nd container. Also going to put a few illumination rounds in there as well so we can hit them at night.

You could sit back and just lob mortars at roaches all day. If they get close, cook them with the flamethrowers. Pick off individuals with rifles or mow them down with MG.

They'd probably run after you start burning their troops alive with the flamethrowers.
>>
It'd have to be something that would not only kill a lot, but scare the ever loving shit out of them. Therefore, I'd say an up armored humvee in one with a grenade launcher (nothing bigger would fit) and the other full of AKs and ammunition in the other.
>>
>>30057807
One would contain vast amounts of anhydrous ammonia and the other would be 2 man heli-kits, the tools to put them together and shells for bombs to drop them all over.
>>
>>30057807
One crate half filled with MG42s.

The rest is all ammo save for two guys squeezed in there who know how to operate the guns and speak the language.
>>
>>30057886

disease is the right idea, lots of historical sieges were broken this way

>>30057807

A few petri dishes of smallpox and enough vaccines for the whole city and future generations.

Infect some prisoners and perform an exchange and watch it wreak havoc on their siege camp and cripple their empire as Mehmed II dies and his sons duke it out for who gets to become Sultan.

Also maybe a few browning 50s for good measure.
>>
1 container of Kalibr cruise missile TEL and 1 container of Russian propaganda

Tell them the Kalibr is the hand of God and everybody must submit, and tell the Turkshits to worship Russia as the chosen one.
>>
>>30057807
Barret 50BMG's or RPG's to destroy the Turkish artillery. Incendiary rounds to destroy powder magazines and Turkish ships and armor piercing rounds to damage or destroy canon & mounts. Tracers.
A mix of DMR's and semi-auto rifles for anti-personnel squads to protect gates and other vulnerable positions.

Try to squeeze in a Byzantine history scholar who knows Greek AND how to operate the weapons. (There's got to be at least a few.)
>>
>>30057807

Wouldn't you technically not need that much firepower? I think a few LMGs or rockets taking out their front lines and the rest would be screaming and running the fuck back thinking you have some sort of demon death magic.
>>
I would go even further back and stop the crusaders from pillaging the city. By the time the Turks took it it was a shell of its former self.
>>
File: remobu kebabu.jpg (314KB, 800x1323px) Image search: [Google]
remobu kebabu.jpg
314KB, 800x1323px
>>30057807
Nothing but balkan militias. Show them the future that they could have prevented.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>>
>>30060767
Then go further back and stop the byzantines from genociding catholic traders.
>>
One container holds a GAU-8. The other container holds a generator to power it and ammo. Mount on the wall and brrrrrrt the roaches. This should be the only solution.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 346x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 346x427px
>>30060795
*Laughs in Crusader*
>>
I fill it with standard issue Guardsmen equipment and an astropath to call for help from the marines.

Praise the Emperor and purge all heretics.
>>
>>30057807
A lifetime supply of pork rinds and a sign that says 'Free Chicken' in arabic
>>
mortars and machineguns
>>
>>30059616
We're talking the defense of constantinople. Not joining the turkroaches in attacking.
>>
>>30058419
To be fair, its not like the Byzantines had many friends. Not the western Europeans who they manipulated and looked down upon. Not the eastern Christians who they persecuted. Not the jews

Nobody liked the Byzantines.
>>
>>30061380
This is true; they had a "Chinese" isolationist/self-sufficient, arrogant mentality. And they suffered the consequences for not having alliances. The only people who wanted to help them were a handful of Genovese professional soldiers.
>>
>>30058827
Kek
>>
>>30057807
>7 fluent weapons instructors
>1000 SKS rifles & ammo
>1 cardinal to maximize Jesus points
Or
>10 operators
>1 technical w/ M2HB & loudspeakers
>3 60mm mortars+ incendiary ammo
>Scar 17s
>radios
>use the mortars to sow chaos in the invading force
>run the technical around to skirmish & ID cannons
>mortar the fuck out of the cannons
>find command tent & roadkill Mehmed
>play ominous latin chamting while doing donuts
>>
>>30057807
One crate full of glorious chainsaws and the other of kevlar armor
>>
>Crate 1
10 Operators
Commo gear
First Aid gear
Booze to keep morale up
Enough small arms for 50 or so men.
50000 rounds of ammo.
2 M134 Miniguns with 20000 rounds of ammo.

>Container 2
2 SADMs (suitcase nukes for the uninformed)
1 105mm Howitzer, stripped down light as fuck.
20x VX rounds, 20x WP rounds, 50x HE rounds.
2 84MM Carl Gs with as much HE and Illumination as possible. (for taking out enemy artillery).
2 Barrett M107s with as much 50 as possible.

It would be a fucking slaughter for the invaders.
>>
>>30057807
8 men
2x Davey crocket rifle, 100 plus warheads with increased yield and longer range.

Several samples of a potent bio weapon (work has been done to create bio weapons that attack hosts based on genes, you could also just set it to where the mortality rate drips after a couple weeks/years so it doesn't spread back to Europe.)

A couple of ak's and a couple hundred rounds of ammo on the people.

Hit the army as they March towards Byzantium so as not to Irradiate the city,

once they have been taken care start spreading the biologicals (put em in aerolizing canisters and through them in city centers or something.)

Nuke any cities that don't fall from the virus with crocket.
>>
>>30061420
Ameno
>>
I'd fill one crate with as many M60's, fully loaded as possible and a few RPG's

Then in the other crate I put in a fully equipped Abu Hajaar and drop him off with the other kebab. We'll be able tohold the walls while Big-Haj sprays scary hot brass all over the attacking Ottomans, and shoots a bunch of them in the process. This will make them break formation even more.
>>
>>30058419
So what you are saying is that we need a container full of nazis.
>>
>>30059472
Etymology of the name "Istanbul" is pretty stupid. Ottomans were closing in on the city, and they asked a few greek fishermen where they were going and they answered "Eis tan polis" (Into the city). Allegedly, this is how it went. Roaches insist that it originates from "Islam bol" (plenty of islam).

Either way, doesn't really hold a candle to being literally called the Eternal city.
>>
There aren't enough guns in two shipping containers to stop the fall. Reminder that the Ottomans were the first to adopt gunpowder before it spread to Europe. You and your friends are going to be bombarded to bits.
>>
>>30062036
ofc they are are anon. I dd take 10% mortars 5% long range light arty, and the rest to chemical weapons. OOO plus a couple of drones and solar panels.

problem solved
>>
>>30057807

>a crack team of chemists and gunsmiths
>lots of old bolt actions capable of using cartridges loaded with BP of necessary
>mortars

Teach a man to fish...
>>
>>30058251
For RPG's it depends on which RPG and warhead is used. The standard movie version of the RPG7 with the shaped-charge HEAT warhead wouldn't be too terribly damaging, but an RPG-7/29/30 with the antipersonnel HE warhead would fucking destroy a ship.

Mortars would do quite well against a ship. Almost all mortars use an MTSQ fuse by default and can be set for low-altitude airburst. Point-det (impact) mortars are kind of a specialty thing.
>>
If you're talking about winning the battle then pretty much anything of the above would do.

If you're talking about something that will allow Byzantium to survive then you need something sustainable.
>>
>>30057807
Fill one container with mortars with rounds and another with semi automatic rifles in 7.62
>>
>>30058827
>Your move, Ottoman.
>>
File: fuck the rules.jpg (145KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the rules.jpg
145KB, 800x537px
>>30057807
>>
>>30057807
Chlorine trifluoride
>>
>>30059155
oh (you)!
>>
>>30062036
Right. The critical Turkish advantage was the cannon. The cannon could probably be destroyed with anti-material .50 BMG rounds. Incendiaries could sink Turkish ships and keep supply lines open.
>>30060440
>>
File: Pershing_II_-_4th_test_launch.jpg (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Pershing_II_-_4th_test_launch.jpg
2MB, 2400x3000px
Just one container, fill the other with pop-tarts.
>>
two of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX-9m3v-tA8
>>
>>30058071
Thermobaric, inside a wooden ship.
I need to see this now.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 750x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 750x582px
>>30057807
Get in losers
>>
File: ON MY POSITION COMRADE.jpg (47KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
ON MY POSITION COMRADE.jpg
47KB, 600x488px
>>30057807
well, I am going to take 8 Delta's, me, and our personal weapons (with supressors) and ammo in one container. (I assume these are the 20 foot containers) Also in the first container is going a lot of 40mm grenades and a few AT4's

The second container is going to be a few m240b's, some mk19's, and two of those 4-seater atv's ive seen the SF guys cruise around with. The ATV's will mount a 240 and a mk19 each, and it wont have any armor. Im loading it down with ammo until it cant even drive to pack it into the container. I am also bringing two 50 gallon fuel drums and a 60mm mortar with some rounds.

Also included will be gen4 Nods with the thermal overlay splinter cell shit (it exists, and line troops have it), some nice unsecured radios, PEQ boxes on all rifles and crew serves, and a bunch of extra batteries. All this shit will fit in 2-20 foot containers, trust me. My only issue is fitting 8 guys in because im not sure how long they have to stay in there and I dont want to fuck my guys over.

My battle plan will be to hold down the walls by day, having the first 4 guys spread out on the wall, and using the two ATV's with the other 4 guys and myself as QRF to plug any holes. At night we will attack the enemy where they sleep, while they can't see us or hit us.

9 guys might not be able to hold forever, but the initial shock of the new weapons will buy us at least a day, and that night we will be able to kill enough people/raise enough hell that it will buy us time for more night raids. The attackers wont be able to sleep because they will hear about the monsters in the night, and morale will drop. Muslim armies with low morale against good tech are a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>30057807
Fill one with 20 L115A3 rifles, ammunition and spotting gear. Fill the second with Royal Marine Snipers and Spotters. Use them to wipe out the commanders and the Sultan. Watch the army implode.
>>
>>30062935
You win an award for overthinking it
>>
Shipping container stacked with small H-bombs.

Shipping container half full of engineers who all just got out of the Seals (seated, for comfort), quarter full of their weapons and gear, and the rest of the way full of equipment useful for building more stuff, like lathes and shit.

Take some dudebros out, do some recruiting, get in tight with officials in Constantinople by claiming we are the gods of wrath and righteous deception, deliver the enemy a gift of a small statue of gold, but is actually a nuke with a remote detonator and a speaker on it to tell them to send a messenger to their king to tell him god wants him to stop and change his ways, give them time to send some messengerbros (Seal bros will be able to check), then detonate that bad mammajamma.

Then try to figure out how the fuck to get back to my own time, because fuck the 1400s. They don't got no XBox, no Rip-It, no mexican food, no ww2 movies, no WWE, and no mother fuckin golden grahams.
>>
>>30057807
I send back anthrax and anthrax vaccines. Infect the roaches after you have inoculated everyone in Constantinople. Watch the Ottomans die badly safely from the walls.
>>
>>30062142
Literally mosins

... and imperial Russia scientists
>>
I would fill the first with one very large pickup truck, with a very powerful engine, an M2HB, and fill the bed of the truck with as many ammo can containers as i can fit. the rest of the space is filled with modern, high carbon, very strong steel, and a welder, with enough gas canisters to fuel it. then put in a six round 40 MM grenade launcher, and 1000 rounds of 40MM high explosive rounds. in the truck cab i put an M60 or M240 B, with bipod, and as many real fucking nato rounds i can.

In the second i put in a bulldozer (Tracked, steel tracks) and some very good and versatile cameras and hi def TVs.. In the drivers cab i put a 1911 AND a full giggle mp5k. with a fuck ton of ammo for both. In the scoop or dozer blade i put a 81mm Mortar, and as many crates of ammo as i can fit, willed with smoke, HE, and one crate of Incendiary. If there is still, somehow, some space, i put a M82 Barret rechambered for 20MM.

In the early days of the seige, while not making a killdozer and technical, i use the 20MM to erase the commanders, not the general, the commanders of each unit. this will bring disorder in the ranks. when the 20MM ammo is used up, or i had enough fun watching chest cavities explode and men around them being covered in entrails and little bits of iron, i whip out the technical, and mow down numerous units.

after than is all said and done, i take the newly acquired Killdozer and charge their lines. i watch in bloodlust as men are flattened and their bodies explode as they are ran over by the kill dozer. however, i leave two little slits, barely enough to be able to stick a gun barrel through, covered by a wire mesh, to stop arrows and the like. shoot through said slits if they swarm the killdozer. go for their command, and return after seemingly exhausting it, and going back at like half speed.

after you do that, but get close enough to their command as to get the rough grid code or whatever the fuck, use the 81MM mortar to kill the fuck out of command.
>>
>>30065627
part 2

Use smoke first, to disorientate them, then use a fuckload of HE, before using half of the incendiary to create a hellstorm, use the rest of the ammo to scare the ships awar, by dropping smoke on the decks, followed by a incendiary, to maximise casualties.

finally, while all of this was going on, find some fuck to train with the 40MM and another with the M240B, train them good, adn lewt them get to work during ottoman attacks.

also forgot to mention about using the 20MM to fuck the cannons as well
>>
Two Shipping Containers (With air holes of course) full of Bearded Vultures.

>Attach razor blades to talons
>Train them to attack Ottomans (Scent training)
>Open containers

Perfect.
>>
>>30064247

I'd add one crop duster to spread the virus efficiently.
>>
File: maxim-mg08.jpg (88KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
maxim-mg08.jpg
88KB, 800x507px
>>30057865
>>30057807
>>30058071
>40' container with 61,000 lbs capacity.
>122,000 lbs total capacity.
You can carry up to 1,0016 maxim machine in one shipping container and 1,159,000 rounds of 303 british ammunition in the other container.

The ottomans numbered up to 300,000 soldiers in the greatest estimate. It means you would only have 3.86 bullets for every enemy unit.
>>
>>30062935
I'm thinking a light aircraft, fuel, and a few nerve agent bombs in one container, and a couple mortars, a rack of WP shells, a few Mk. 18 and kit Delta cosplay outlets, a pair of M60s, ammo, and a small machine shop setup in the other.

Gas the Sultan, gas the enemy field headquarters, kill the emperor and his court, start a new dynasty supported by the capability of manual machine tools (you can make tools with the tools), and modern organic chemistry.

Once I've got enough refining capacity to keep my aircraft sortieing, I convert it to a crop duster and lay glyphosphate on the fields that support the armies of my enemies. Spray their livestock pastures with nicotine or arsenic too.
>>
>>30066896
You wouldn't have to kill every single one, just enough of the front line and command elements to spread panic.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.