[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid antifuns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 299x450px
What's the stupidest thing a liberal or fudd has said to you regarding guns?
> guns should be banned because not everyone is qualified to operate one
Guess we should ban scissors and blenders, too.
>>
>>30052250
>Guess we should ban scissors and blenders, too.
And children.
>>
>There reason crime is so high is because guns make it easy to kill. Do you have any idea how hard it was to kill somebody before guns were invented?

>>
>>30052289
As a britfag, this triggers me. There is so much more violent crime here than in the US
>>
>>30052250
>my opinion is more important than your facts
maybe not stated, but heavily implied
>>
>>30052250
Not so much a single thing, but the whole more guns/less guns dichotomy, like there's just a "guns" meter on the country and the more it fills the more crime there is regardless of what types of guns they are or who owns them. To them, getting rid of one gun, any gun, is equally important, because it reduces that meter.

It explains so much of how they think, though. They'd rather take 20 guns away from law abiding citizens than 10 away from criminals, because the first option lowers the "gun meter" more.
>>
>>30052289
Thousands die from cars!
Look at Antarctica, they've got no cars and no one dies from cars!
We should ban cars!
>>
>>30052341

My favorite was when the chav riots were going on, people were talking about using guns for self defense and the Limies were saying

"But if we allow guns, it'll let criminals kill at a distance"
>>
File: 1462059613423.jpg (313KB, 800x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1462059613423.jpg
313KB, 800x1323px
>>30052250
>Gun ownership in Switzerland works because they aren't worrying about psychopathic murderers running around with them and whether they should be banned or not!
>>
File: 1428550629728.gif (2MB, 174x174px) Image search: [Google]
1428550629728.gif
2MB, 174x174px
>>30052392
Fucking this.
Jesus wept.
>>
The whole 'swords are less deadly than guns because their wounds are easier to fix and you can run away from them' bit.

It was at least funny because the person who said 'you can run away from someone with a sword' also said the only people interested in swords these days are fat guys who can't run fast. This caused a total meltdown in the classroom (this back when I was a senior in high school) as a bunch of fedoralords who loved katanas got triggered and a group of other guys who liked swords but weren't fat autists got to calling out the antifun's bullshit about sword injuries compared to bullet wounds. Plus the token whales who got riled up by saying bad things about fat people (this was before 'fat shaming' had a term but the pro-fat fatties were still complaining about people talking shit about fatties).

So basically the majority of us in the classroom hated the antifuns (six of them) after that. Our group of profuns eventually converted a few of them (unrelated note, we got most of this particular class aside from the antifuns to come shooting with us for a graduation shooting party). We almost got our teacher to come too but she opted out because some of the other teachers found out.
>>
>Why do you need so much ammo? Are you going to start a war?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.